New Rhodesia Update 01

Hi fellow Holla Forumslacks

I announced this project some months ago, but was forced to shut the discord down because it was flooded by shills.

We have worked on with the project, but we have used something else for communication.
We have been in contact with some Afrikaners, and we are going steady forward after we finished the basic planning.
There will be a white paper out soon, explaining our mission in greater details.
We have 1000-3000 daily visits on the website right now, we have received 30 applications for citizenship in the last 4 days.

Nothing about this project is easy, and there is great dangers ahead.
But these dangers were also faced by our forefathers, and they won despite the hardships.
Today we have advanced technology, and some of the best education in the world.
We can connect globally, and we have achieved many goals that seemed to be impossible ten years ago.
I honestly believe we can do this, and I am not alone.

Please check the website if you want to join, or help us in our course.
Just search for New Rhodesia on google

i will pray for your success and prosperity, God speed

There's as much text in OP as on the whole of your site. Your "news blogs" are just pictures, for fuck's sake.
Has some eccentric billionaire purchased the land or are you going to claim / seize it? Does it have resources? How wooded is it so we can at least build log cabins to start off with? How is the army going to arm itself? I understand there's a shitload of AK's floating about in Africa, but I guess they're going to be in wildly varying states of repair.
And it's no so much inb4 niggers kill you as inb4 a kike pays a warlord to organise an attack on the first settlers before they have anything at all ready.

Link please.

…but why?
Is the whole point just to LARP as Rhodesians? I can only see cons with this idea.
First is the people. I can't imagine a whole lot of people will do this and it will fall into oblivion like that Namibia project. If it were to succeed I'm safe to assume that it'd be a total sausage fest. Who's to say internet people with no plans in life that'd say "fuck it, I'm moving to southern Africa with my band of Rhodesian LARPers" are going to be people you can respect and trust?
Second is the instability within the region. If whites that already have a tie to the economy and soil like the Boer can have the carpet pulled from underneath them then what's there to stop some (((international cliques,))) NGOs, or warlords from fucking your shit up.
Lastly is just logistical issues that are too obvious to state. I'm sure OP will tell me that there are plans for farming or whatever, but it's fucking Africa. A whole manner of shit can go down and you're on your own.
I honestly think the only reason the Afrikaner hasn't left is because SA is their home and they're a blood and soil people.

tl;dr there are so many cons to this with hardly any pros. You'd be better off trying to 14 in your respective country.

Get more fit then them. Get more skills on living off the land then them.
Technology is shit in the elements. You need a steady stream of supplies from the (((outside))) to keep it going.

Honesty OP sounds like a romantic youth pushing fantasies.

Afrikaner here why I have I not heard about this? Is die 'n geslote groep, waar was my uitnodiging?

Hi Holla Forums,
Boy I sure do hate niggers!
I have an idea, let's start our own country!
In africa, and us completely surrounded by mobs of niggers,
inside of another country, that has a government with a policy of "black economic empowerment", that has no qualms or expropriating whites of their land and property, handing it off to niggers, and celebrating the rapes of women, children men and the elderly.

FFS just buy some cheap plots of land in virginia or puerto rico some shit.

Best case scenario, this ends up as another Kekistani larp fest
Worst case, Jonestown 2.0

Back at the beginning when I was still in I was a smarmy autistic fuck, and I'm sorry about the sperging
You can probably guess who I was
That's all

Sounds like wishful thinking. I seriously hope you guys won't actually go to fucking Africa and get fucked up by niggers. If you want to start a new colony or something, go somewhere that doesn't already have violent native population. Go somewhere with less people, like some islands in the pacific, or even Caribbean – the island of Saba has only around 2k people on it, so if you actually managed to get your 3k LARPers there, you could successfully vote independence from Netherlands and then purge all the afros. Of course, you might have trouble fitting there, as it's absolutely tiny, but it's about the only place you could hope to take.

Alternatively, you can buy land in western sahara for cheap and won't even have to worry about natives, but you better have a few billion on hand to terraform that sandy shithole.

If you're going to go full Africa go to Botswana.

No, Chinese and other elites that have money tied to these areas and are happy with the present population since they are easier to handle will kill you instead and frame you as the aggressor.

Top kek

This, there are plenty of places that would make better LARPstates. Pitcairn is an island that actually wants migrants and can't get any. There's that gap in between Egypt and Sudan, and the other one in between Croatia and Serbia if you don't fancy living in a desert. You could make an insular community on Queen Charlotte island or Prince of Wales island, both of which are fairly big for their tiny populations.

Godspeed

it's nice to see the dream of colonizing that shithole called Africa hasn't died.

If we could get control of Africa that would be enough resources to shift the power balance.

But until we take control of our own lands this project is doomed to fail.

Good luck I guess. Less Africans on this planet is a good thing.

wew

Pipe dream OP, pipe dream.

There are already semi-secretive white enclaves in the western United States. Find them.

not for nothing but Kenya is ripe for a revolution, the Tribes HATE EACH OTHER. and after the recent election roughly 49% of the country thinks that democracy is dead.
But its all a moot point, as soon as some white mercs make a deal with some of the tribes to take land from the other tribes the UN and international community is going to be all over us. Youll have about a month before the drone strikes begin.

perfect for you lot.

OP, I could tell you that this idea is dangerous, and stupid, and will probably never work.

But I really, really, want it to. Godspeed, my friend.

Well, I was gonna be demotivating. But you got the dubs, so I hope you guys are legit. Mind if I drop you some PDFs for Permaculture / Traditional Building shit?

are you guys still /namibia/?

Post them anyone, OP is a (1) currently

nice

But why not just link your website ?

This is actually something I've been thinking about for a month now. I'm beginning to think that the west as a geographic region is not simply dying, but has become a monster that cannot be stopped by anything but time. We have created the greatest civilization on earth, it has become corrupted, and now it has turned against us. This monster is the sum total work of our ancestors for thousands of years. We cannot simply defeat it directly. People like Varg are sort of onto something, but he's not taking it seriously enough. He lives 'innawoods' but in reality lives in a European country where the police have raided his home repeatedly. He isn't anymore safe in his trailer than an urbanite normie would be.

The blood and people of the west, the ideas and history of our civilization must be preserved. But I do not think it can be done here. Blood and soil is but a dream for us, something to be realized by our grandchildren when they retake our homes. But we will need to build something of our own in a savage, untamed land. Blood comes before soil. If enough high-agency whites simply leave our society (and they will be increasingly pushed out of them into exile anyways), the entire thing will collapse. Our civilization can no longer survive, it is in its terminal stage and we only need survive in order to defeat it.

Tap into your Aryan spirit of exploration and conquest, a new frontier awaits us. It is in our blood to tame a savage land. Let us embark on a new adventure together. To preserve our blood as the monster we've created turns on us.

oddly enough my super straight laced Christian mother already knew about this when i called about babysitting my kids. since i know she is involved in Christian (((mission))) work i told her about it but she knew before me as i found out about this itt

Shalom fellow Nazis

Western thinking in a non western country.

none of this thread makes sense

i miss /ark/ Afrika General
i curse the day i let it die
all it needed was a bump
anybody have the capps of the last article translated?

what?

Are you retarded?

I thought that too. Why did he emphasize the "lacks" part at the end? Does he think it means Holla Forums lacks something?
is right. There's something really strange going on under the surface of this thread.

probably has something against the poles

Please explain because I do not get it.

Probably because Holla Forums already has an l at the end, so it should be acks.

Nice idea. It truly is and I respect you for trying it. However, at the end of the day you're putting your faith in niggers not to steal your shit once you've built it.

Also it would be much easier to build this community in South Africa which has very liberal self determination laws and a lot of white, English speakers who want this kind of life.

also one more point
way to go. The whites in the DRC aren't even British and have no ties to Britain.

There are some islands around the Africa so it don't have to be on mainland.

Have they actually chosen a location yet? I'm assuming they're going to need a bit more than an island to fullfill their land promises.

I don't know if they have choosen a island yet as the safe haven for the white people.

Wut?

Why did you choose a location along the equator. This gives us an increased risk at skin cancer. Additionally living there gets rid of our standard crops and livestock.
Why wasn't a location with a similar latitude selected so that we could better emulate our ancestors.

Have a bump with AP rounds on a SA bank robber hunt

Sit Nomine Digna, anons, good luck.

This idea is going to go horribly wrong.

Smelly dumb anglo scum

I honestly hope you guys don't go along with this. This is obviously a sort of ((((((weev)))))) shill thread. The website in question was tested and it looks like it employs lots of tracking cookies AND there's this peculiar idea fairly reminiscent about whites going to a possible foreign country (which isn't described here in the thread nor the website) which makes me think that this is a honeypot. You've been warned.

I found out about new Rhodesia via this thread when it was made… my mother knew about "new rhodesia " already from Christian ministries she is involved with. It was just interesting that she knew about this before me

Varg is a retard