#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Fat Ass Friday Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. Gawker dot com is down, but it's cancerous outgrowths remain alive. Keep a keen eye on Kotaku et. al. and use Univision's Ethics Policy against them.
>>>/gamergatehq/324724

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- twitter.com/icejournalism/status/758023920918421505
- twitter.com/mombot/status/763725521628700672
- archive.is/Kyo0s
- archive.is/zWLHt
- youtube.com/watch?v=xGOueq31ZkY (Mirror: u.teknik.io/fr5C9.mp4) || twitter.com/stillgray/status/768637243380465664 (archive.is/ybFA1)
- youtube.com/watch?v=fbmXz0eUutg

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGateWiki.Com: gamergatewiki.com
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3cZ9J
youtube.com/watch?v=xGOueq31ZkY
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/769099474669080576
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/751537426355490816
youtu.be/ofJzavEH12A
archive.is/9lV5k
twitter.com/lowtax/status/769103128021102592
twitter.com/lowtax/status/769097420278001665
twitter.com/skuldarfin/status/769098886338187264
ashion.deviantart.com/gallery/59083421/Commissions
twitter.com/oliverbcampbell/status/769062110471057410
pastebin.com/SgFNe0GN
archive.is/qB0Lh
twitter.com/Bernstein/status/768903348774903808
twitter.com/gamesarentart/status/769146557694373888
archive.is/gGJEM
twitter.com/kari_jordan10/status/769176757547118592
pastebin.com/raw/SgFNe0GN
sli.mg/LS8Srd
imgur.com/a/mWmem
archive.is/uMFt2
archive.is/qAYNH
archive.is/Bm75E
archive.is/UIIXK
archive.is/tzLcC
archive.is/yM4f5
archive.is/dLALu
archive.is/UmsXc
archive.is/THtSi
archive.is/awxQ1
archive.is/Ail30
archive.is/l8iMh
archive.is/mzvEg
archive.is/kjWl9
archive.is/CTPOO
archive.is/oJMw5
archive.is/0hAV3
archive.is/AyX7p
archive.is/E7h5Y
archive.is/yyAXs
archive.is/8CxtK
archive.is/tMuLY
archive.is/MQ72O
archive.is/96pmq
archive.is/4AneB
archive.is/qMZxw
archive.is/mjCqo
archive.is/4v0Tr
archive.is/KczQX#selection-47973.0-47976.0
archive.is/www.neonandchrome.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spotted_hyena
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/769207720524124160
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s
archive.fo/aM44O
twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/769221297192759296
archive.is/TVT48
archive.is/idQpr
archive.is/uJMxL
archive.is/zsSvA
imgur.com/a/4VOcx
knowyourmeme.com/blog/interviews/qa-with-fredrick-brennan-of-Holla
facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152274323855882&set=a.412206445881.199341.597085881&type=1
scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t31.0-8/10714582_10152274587060882_5049421123821152232_o.jpg
gamergate.wikia.com/wiki/The_Fine_Young_Capitalists#Doxxing_allegations
i.imgur.com/iSEPh6a.png
archive.is/w2xed
heatst.com/tech/chat-logs-expose-crash-override-network-as-online-bullies/
archive.is/AmR97
twitter.com/notch
archive.is/BpntE
imdb.com/title/tt3647498/
indiegogo.com/projects/help-tidbytes-get-off-the-ground#/)
archive.is/oZCFa
archive.is/V5Pp6
archive.is/vyjNG
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/769247226119987200
imgur.com/a/BEO12/noscript
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/2srmfj/introducing_the_twitterbot_override_network/cns7xsp
archive.is/CFKSA
archive.is/cASO7
web.archive.org/web/20150330082219/http://wiki.gamergate.me/index.php?title=Crash_Override_Network
archive.is/L8rM7
archive.is/CIPFA
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/2sx1d8/article_from_business_insider_about_crash/
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/2ssokv/igda_is_in_bed_with_zoe_and_alexs_latest_scam_of/cnsm96p
archive.is/60EvT
imdb.com/title/tt5345478/
imgur.com/a/4qdMK/noscript
reddit.com/r/WikiInAction/comments/4zgm8f/leaked_crash_override_networkantigamergate_logs/
archive.is/Y2FEJ
archive.is/d1LKs
archive.is/tL5y1
archive.is/dwMgU
archive.is/hvmbW
archive.is/e1PZL
archive.is/LDWHb
kuow.org/post/putrid-corpse-flower-expected-bloom-soon
archive.is/jinmW
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/769276300020310016
twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/769269986607104000
archive.is/ClTgk
archive.is/5HXKL
nichegamer.com/2016/08/26/final-fantasy-xv-has-even-more-dlc-planned-wont-be-covered-by-season-pass/
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/769290258563358720
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/769290466642759680
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Old bread: archive.is/3cZ9J

MMMMM, CHOCOLATE

I'll start on some preliminary infographs right now.

also BENIS

Is sage the new shitpost indicator? Because whenever I see someone saging every post it's always shitposting, no matter the ID hopping involved. That a new feature or just an imbecile being too obvious.

It's a gentle shitposter, saging so they don't bump with irrelevant posts. It's nice of them. Thank them for their etiquette next time.

Well, it makes filtering them more convenient.

Milf ass is best ass.

Ara ara~

In after benis

Christmas Cake is better.

never EVER w
its super gay

Godspeed and thank you user. More people need to know how intertwined FemFreq and CON especially in the context of twitter. Finkle is Einhorn and Einhorn is Finkle.

I looked at the spoiler. You got me, you fam.

I ought to go to bed soon. Any plans for the 27th & 28th?

Yes, Mr. Trips.

What did I miss today? I was too busy getting laid.

Not much. The Hillary thing turned out to be a bust. Waiting for more leaks.

Literally the only thing I know about it is she dodged questions by eating chocolate.

More leaks you say?

To be fair, it was really only that one guy on Twitter saying GG would be mentioned.

lol what a gay

People are hinting there are more. And we're waiting.

I think I missed the first batch, not sure what you are talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=xGOueq31ZkY
Watch it and laugh

Hope you have a snack

fucked it up

And people suspected from the start that it's just him thinking that GG created alt-right rather than anything meaningful.

The logs from the IRC group that eventually became CON got leaked. Lots of incriminating shit from the Literally Crew. Watch the Brote stream people have linked.

That's a long stream.

I don't think you want the details as to what I did all day.

3 hours? Holy fuck, this is going to be long.

it's worth every minute, though. You'll be laughing your sides off at how pathetic they are

Watch it just for a bit. I think you'll get hooked pretty quickly.

To user from the last thread. I don't have problems with reading.

You thought I was implying it was stupid for anyone to understandably be outraged by Denton saying he'd put up sex tapes of child celebrities if they existed. I didn't. I was saying for so many personal reasons topped off by obnoxious coddling for them at the expense of what media can show or support I completely resent, maybe even hate, children as a whole now. This means Denton's controversial stance doesn't mean shit to me.

Things like outing someone as gay in a country that would kill them for it just because of political shit is what will make me hate Denton. "Muh children's" will not. At all. The lives of good men and women that are being fucked over in Germany because of mudslimes is what I care about. If Denton has a hand in perpetuating that, then I have more reasons to actually hate the faggot.

It's worth it, though it'd be better if the logs were available to read along with

Has the @BreitbartNews account always been run by a shitposter? I checked it out just now and there's memes all over the place.

I know it's a few days early, but I made another video to share with you guys! It's been a long road, and you successfully took down that evil Gawker.

Much love!

go away swami

I'm straight

as am i

only gay people are straight

Heterosexuality is the new queer! It's current year, get with the times!

Then I'm heterosexual.

Didn't Swami also try and dox the BO of a female board here simply because it conflicted with his degenerate filled one?

that's homophobic

That's a shitty joke. Real shitty.

Wait until you stick your dick in a vagina, or even worse, eat one out.

Then you'll appreciate traps.

All I know is that he's a pedophile.

It's ok to be straight and like breasts.
There's nothing wrong with having fetishes as long as you act properly.
It's also ok to be a cuckold since you're voluntarily removing yourself from the gene pool.

If these people are any indication, i'd rather not be a cuck.

proof?

Trips not proof enough?

Oh, i didn't see the heavenly trips, my apologies..

asses >>>> tits
ara's >>>> lolis

I've seen some user in the previous thread explaining how he feels "almost sorry" for Nick Denton, so I felt maybe reminding everyone as to what Denton caused might be worth it

>not fapping to everything except NTR

Am I reading that fourth one right?

pedos are the new lgbt.
Don't you dare discriminate them, or else!

Question!!
Did Intel finance Femfreq in 2014 or 2015?

This nigga knows what's up.

Not entirely; there is indeed a context.
Basically, during the around four years of investigation and Hogan's lawyers found out that all of gawker media was filled with arrogant pieces of shit of the highest caliber.
One of them, who was the editor in chief of gawker when the hogan video came out, Daulerio, has consistently been a horrid cunt convinced of being above everything and everyone. He asked the now editor in chief of Jezebel to edit the video specifically so that you'd get to see Hogan's dick, and that is a verified fact.
So the lawyers got him alone in a room and questioned him for a very, very long time; thing is, stupid pretentious self-important people do not like being questioned for very, very long times. They hate it. And so at some point, he started growing tired and coarse about the ordeal.
Then the lawyers asked him if he ever wondered if he'd ever get mad at someone sharing a sex tape of him; to which he replied "not so much", something of the sort. Lawyers then asked him if he'd consider a situation where sextapes are ever "wrong".
Tired, frustrated and egotistical, Daulerio replied "yeah, a child". The lawyers, clever and calm motherfuckers, added to the question : "under what age ?"
They obviously knew under what age, and were asking this merely to get under Daulerio's skin… which they did. Frustrated, the absolute, under-oath speaking retard replied "four years old". He meant it as a "what, you idiot, you don't understand when I say "child" ? Not clear enough for you, huh ? Well FOUR haha, you dolt."
The lawyers, paid to do their job right, had recorded the entire thing and never avoided to remind everyone that Daulerio was enough of an irresponsible, cunty piece of shit to consider a joking matter the notion of sharing sextapes and, very, very probably, even of underage people.

Heard everything is permitted in the assassin's creed series– how progressive.

Pretty sure it was 2015. Ironically, it was long after people forgot about what they did that they felt they needed to apologize with large sums of money.

Also, he was only being le ironic.
That's right, in a court case that may very well kill your business and have you and many other people tens of millions of dollars in debt, you should totally make a "joke" about having no problem to release a sex tape of a child over 4 years of life.
I want to believe that these people were taught some humility that day, but i really doubt it.

nobody asked for your blog faggot

That you Marche?

My first pic. Thoughts?

why wouldnt it be

A bit too "DIG INTO THE RABBIT HOLE" thing
Use examples, share some of the logs too, the identity of those people… the way it is right now sounds like something Vox would retweet

Your shitposting's stale.

im not shit posting
I dont like val, nobody likes val

Kill yourself, Ralph Shill.

I like Val

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/769099474669080576

Also someones trying to bot Bro Team.

You're typing strangely today.
I've got my eye on you.

True, but I'd save that blog posting comment for when he actually does it. Bully him for something else.

SHUT
IT
DOWN

btw I think the vivian commission is almost done if not done by now
if the artists posts it to his tumblr before I post it here please dont share it

I wanna keep it for the 28th for gamers are dead birthday

Val is cute! Cute!

Electrocute!

fuck off ralpshill

Nice butts

What are the archive links for Cross' comments?

i don't know if this is related but he had mentioned something like that way earlier twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/751537426355490816

Has anyone asked @femfreq if they are going to get rid of Cross because of her harassment toward others?

yes I asked anita and she said cross has a bigger dicku than josh

youtu.be/ofJzavEH12A

archive.is/9lV5k

Is that really Chu acknowledging the existence of goons?

ralpshill
reported

Oxymoron ahoy.

My 2 cents. Great start. The kernel and important gist is there especially in the last two final sentence. People often times skim over stuff but they almost always skip to the end part. I'd add Twitter to the info because CON is IIRC closer in involvement with twitter. So FemFreq, CON in relation to Twitter and Intel.

First sentence I'd suggest wording it more concrete and specific. Instead of
to

For the center graphic I would simplify even further to just the 4 logos and if need be identifying text of CON, FemFreq, and Twitter and Intel. As funny as the pic of 'internet hate machine' machine is, I'm thinking more along the lines of iconic and fast to read. Hit the fuckers with facts they can not deny or weasel out of.

Well since that shitty music thread on Holla Forums current is still up, I might as well add something to this thread for the first time ever. I've noticed SJWs are nothing more than the current/new emo kids of the past. Think about it, emo kids were these well off middle class sheltered suburbanite white kids looking for something to whine and feel oppressed about all the damn time, having to tell people always how much their life sucks even though they have it fucking extremely good but the good news is they generally at least kept to themselves. Eventually it died off and these privileged little emo kids turned into SJWs because they couldn't get enough attention otherwise and the current climate in the culture does nothing except promote victim culture/whiny bitch syndrome bullshit, they grow up having to learn and constantly see in media about all these oppressed cunts and they get real jealous of that shit because they can get all this shit just by whining about everything like a jew bitch instead of being a mature adult who can take it like a man. Oh except masculinity is bad and problematic now so your own choice is to be a whiner and/or victim who wants to be special snowflakes constantly reminding everyone how oppressed you are so they make up all these retarded shit in an attempt to show how oppressed and victimised they are, woe is me despite the fact I'm this middle class or outright rich white kid who never had to live around blue collars who I call stupid rednecks and hate even though they're poor unlike me or niggers in my life who I white flight constantly and try to convince others its totally not racist. A bloo bloo bloo. Of course, a thing you guys and even the SJWs themselves fail to realise is that they really are victims, in a sense. They are a victim of the current prevalence of victim culture and cultural marxist insanity and they cannot help but take advantage of that. But it will change like history as always shown as the discontent of people who see the current state of society as unsustainable and unstable due to their destruction of social values that held family and society together as well as being plain sick and tired of their whining as nobody likes a whiner manifests itself in a massive backlash, many times by those were used to play victim themselves either out convenience of realisation of their past idiocy and attempt to make things right again.

Why does that humanoid animatronic on the left have sociopathic looking, senpaku eyes?

shut up val

Is this pasta or did you just type out an incoherent wall of text?

You have built a great wall… of text.

What we can learn though is that it's always those who have the most who tend to complain the most.

kek, what's he done?

Please say Dick called him out for it.

twitter.com/lowtax/status/769103128021102592

twitter.com/lowtax/status/769097420278001665

Lowtax telling Arthur Chu to eat shit

Holy shit, I love seeing people post my weebums.

Where is there direct evidence of CON's involvement with twitter? I do not wish to put hearsay in my inforgraphs.

Also I cant find archive of Cross' comments.

He defended cuckoldry on the Biggest Problem in the Universe podcast because "you shouldn't kinkshame people" or some nonsense like that.

Since then he stopped talking to Dick and deleted the site. Dick talked about what happened on his new podcast, The Dick Show.

Weekly reminder to love your waifu/husbando or else unforeseen consequences may happen to the people that you love and hold high respect.

Love conquers all and hatred does not bear fruit. Except for Gawker of course

Sure, point taken, AFAIK CON might be self touted as 'Twitter's Trusted Resource'. CON receives money from FemFreq, yes? But does CON receive anything from twitter.

Just watched it, was a pretty shit vid.

What made him stop talking to Dick and doing the podcast? How is it relevant?

who do you think is the least ethical, most underhanded and most vicious? you guys, or the opposition?

Just found this

"Guys, Dick and I cannot work together anymore, for several reasons. We won't go into details because we respect each other as professionals, but we have decided to go our separate ways. I will have a new podcast on my new podcast network, which I'll talk about more on my Twitter and Facebook.
This site will stay online for 6 months, save everything you want to save, do what you have to do, after 6 months I will take it offline as I don't want to take care of a defunct site forever. Thanks to everyone who has been a part of this, see you soon."

Did Dick cuck Maddox?

Fuck, this isn't even a thing this is just some redditfag typing like a spaz. Ignore me I'm a retard.

Maybe he should challenge Chu to a boxing match.

Found twitter link. All I need now is the archive link with Katharine Cross chatting.

Some new pics from Ashion
twitter.com/skuldarfin/status/769098886338187264
ashion.deviantart.com/gallery/59083421/Commissions

CRIPPLEFIGHT!

so watching brote's stream

do they at one point imply sjwreptillian created Lilian?

KEK

Puffy vulva or should I be worried?

this is my fetish

it's good either way

What was the date the chat logs were released? August 25?

Sorry for the late reply; simply browse through brote's feed and stream, or the few articles already written about that shit.

This shit is so badly written it feels like even youtube commenters would call it shit.

I really, really like these posts.

I think I've found the true identity

Yesterday.

twitter.com/oliverbcampbell/status/769062110471057410

Can you imagine another Gawker tier lawsuit on their hands?

Brote stream of the chat logs was aug 25 IIRC.

He published some caps of the logs before that. I just checked. The first logs were shown on the 24th. Thanks for the help though, anons.

I found what happened between Madcux and Dick over on TBPITU reddit

Dick actually dropped a massive drama bomb on the latest livestream. It was significant portion of the episode, to the extent that I suspect most, if not all, of it will be in the new episode. The last communication Dick had from Maddox was an email just prior to what what became the infamous final episode. Maddox wished to continue the show without Dick, and wanted to know if he would "step down" or if he "wanted to end the show." Dick felt, and I think many of us would agree, that there's no BPITU without Dick and Maddox, and so it ended. As far as the source of the animosity between them, it was more than just differences of opinion. Dick cited a few things that really put him over the edge, but the notable examples are:

When they did the Death/Hoverboard episode, they had some really cool artwork, which they had paid the artist for. Dick talked with Randy about doing a T-shirt and have a store for the show so they could continue to pay artists to make show related content. When he brought the idea to Maddox the next week, Maddox had already "bought" the artwork and added the T-shirt to the store on his xmission site. Huh.

At the start of the first episode sans Dick, with Asterios filling in, Maddox said "Dick couldn't make it" when in fact Maddox had asked Dick not to be there. Dick felt that was both dishonest and an insult to his dedication to the show, which he always made time for, no matter what.

Since the end of the show, Dick has had several other grievances, such as the podcast feed being redirected, the old site being deleted, and Maddox's comments about not saying anything about what happened to protect Dick's "personal and professional reputation" which he feels encourages people to speculate and imagine the worst about him.

What really made him just explode this week and drop all this info is the recent addition of the bonus episodes to the resurrected BPITU site. As many of us suspected, Dick and Maddox had an arrangement whereby the sales of the bonus episodes were split between them. Due to the way Maddox has moved everything over to a personal soundcloud account, (which Dick said he suspects is monetized) Dick no longer sees anything from that content. Dick mentioned that he'd been asked by almost everyone from the old show not to talk about this, so stay tuned for more drama.

TL;DR: Maddox is being an egotistical, passive aggressive merchant

I stand corrected.
No, thank you for doing an infographic.

hey marche
look what I found

Adjusted Infograph

I don't really see the point of the intel thing to be honest. Also, the quote you used doesn't really show anything supportive of doxing.

you should add sources

a link to the logs I mean.

So she sabotaged an entire event simply to be a cunt.

Why does she have feather pubes?

pssst
pepsi
how does it feel
pastebin.com/SgFNe0GN

NEWSFLASH

Cunt acts like a cunt, with the express intent of ruining fun! What a cunt!

More at 11.

So she clearly admits to sabotage?

Now since Polaris is owned by Disney is it possible to contact their legal team/lawyers this new information?

The House of Mouse vs the poor indie dev/s who totally didn't sabotage a web series deliberately

As far as I am aware, Brote hasn't dumped the full logs. I have posted an archive of his post.

I was thinking the same thing. Without access to the full chat logs, that image selection is the best I can do that puts Cross in cahoots with Quinn.

Have an update

I want to FUCK Lillian!

I still don't see the point of intel being even mentioned, adds nothing; and the quote is shit anyway. Just use something else. If you don't find anything that works yet, then wait for the full logs.

In that case I'd hold off on this infograph until he does if I were you. Normalfags won't sit through brote's streams just to see the source and neither will they take a cropped screenshot of what looks like a notepad document at face value.

How can anyone not love that fat faggots beautiful contagious laugh?

This can be tweeted to Intel with a question of "What are you going to do about it?"
The same goes with twitter.
If they don't offer any response, they can be accused of passively supporting harassment. That is TWO major international tech companies that would face such allegations in the public eye.
Ultimately, the goal for me is to make CON and Fermfreq too toxic for any company to WANT to go near. Consider it a negative PR campaign for Intel and Twitter that the media can easily spread.

I will be holding back until the full logs are dumped as suggested.
Infographics are only as reliable as the sources that are used there-in.

The end is harsh as heck

Talking of Sam, are any burgerbros around to stream EP4? It's on soon.

So the long story short is that the reporter from Buzzfeed made an article which doesn't contradict with the interview video that shows?

You're delusional. You're not going to change any perception from anyone with a picture, even one with actual sources or shit. It isn't going to happen. You can inform individuals but companies will do what gets them dosh, and they already know that CON and femfreq are controversial, but if it fits their bill, they'll do it regardless.
Twitter is more doable though, and regardless represents the direct connection with normalfags too. Drop Intel from your infograph. It's useless and has absolutely no relevance to that shit anyway. You already have twitter and femfreq and CON in there, it's enough. CON can end up entirely forgotten and ignored (not like Zoe gives much of a shit anyway, she's "moving on" and has released the site half a year too late, seeing the countdown go back an entire year was frankly hilarious), and perhaps getting cross fired (probably will never happen) for PR reasons would be understandable, but imagining corporations will do anything according to an infograph is retarded user.

Keep your goals and words simpler, geez. Stop trying to fit fifty billion different things in, just keep it clean, simple, fast. Unless you're making a professional looking infograph like pics related, forget it.

I watched that video twice already and it broke me each time. Reading the actual buzzfeed article BEFORE watching this is absolutely mindblowing.

that shitty logo doesn't scale well. muh pixels.

This is why everybody hates you, Val.

Shut up you fucking socjus(((user)))

that jew on alt-right
archive.is/qB0Lh
gamergate is alt right
deus vult

Eh, to be honest, it's not like he's wrong. infographics don't really do anything.

I disagree on mind changing from single photo.

pic related

Stop namefagging you massive fag, no one likes you.

But what a dumb ass.
twitter.com/Bernstein/status/768903348774903808

Just eliminate politics, ideology and create some monster girls/boys to enslave humanity into mindless sex slaves

Are you seriously comparing a historical picture of tanks ready to drive over a standing citizen, to some quote in a chatlog of unimportant people being dickbags ?
Are you retarded or just making a joke ? Unless you find a picture of zoe literally shooting the brains out of a baby sealion, you're not gonna have any effect of that caliber.

Val defending the SJW, why am I not surprised.

Goddamn

Big things always start small. Still drop the namefagging, namefagging is destroying the whole point of sites like these

what is his show even about
I really dont follow his maymay man and know little about him except he keeps doing all those mass shootings and cannot be stopped

You sound like a god damn revoltard fresh out of Holla Forums goon school.

Not sucking Val's cock makes you a Revoltard?

Ok, then prove me wrong.

GG didn't bleed Gawker's ad revenue with infographics, we did it with proverbial "boots on the ground" through mass email campaigns.

The battle isn't about hearts and minds, it's a war of contrition. They can't destroy us, because we're not tangibly connected. We however can continue wrecking their shit because we have the power of organization. Or well, we did. the moment GG stopped doing regular email campaigns, was the instant we lost our steam, and essentially hit a standstill

Crying about namefagging does. Same old retarded arguments. Same old shit every time Val or Acid post.

Is Link searching for systems of oppression in that last pic?

Some different OC infographics.

Well, sometimes people do it because they genuinely don't like namefags or because they wanna insult one. Which are both fine and understandable, user.
Polite sage for offtopic

Not half bad. Try to edit the pic a bit more, you don't need to have the entire conversation, just leave enough for context or effect. Things like "comedy, everyone gets comedy" are useless, get to the point quicker and more efficiently.
Same with the "crash override network" thing. No need to add the complete list of companies.

"Don't listen to that obviously correct statement because that's what a person from an undesirable group would say."

This is how people get brainwashed into thinking "all lives matter" is racist.

Now look how stupid you are.

point out who the people are, where they work.

The "comedy, everyone gets comedy" bit shows that she REALLY didn't care about the game jam. only fucking things up. You know the same way that the gawker editor's "comedy" of 4yo porn blew up in his face.

The other suggestion was acted upon.

You didn't prove me wrong at all, good job.

You are wrong. Done. As much substance as your statement.

see

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.
☑ Leveled up on the DNC
☑ Barbecued worst Korea
☑ Chasing topkek from kotaku
☑ Appropriated and augmented a group of racists
☑ De-funded paranormal investigators by linking them to a suicide group
☑ Channeled the powers of love and death into misogynistic flowers
☑ Komm Süßer Troll'd
☑ Surviving for 2 years
☑ Ejected a fascist nicktator and toppled his dishonest empire
☑ More effective than New York Media, Silicon Valley and Hollywood
☑ Being Gawker's biggest enemy
☑ Celebrating their daughter's birthday
☑ Continuing to be the #1 hate group online

I disagree.
You're just gay.

Something about pills that are red.

From what I have seen there's a lot of not-so-subtle allegories about society. Mocking of society but also a desperate cry for idiots to wake up & see how shitty everything has become.

Some stuff I can remember off the top of my head:
There was a skit about strong single mothers who don't need no man getting depressed as fuck, one with a gambling father suddenly flying out the window (fatherhood = gamble), one about a teacher whose class was full of rowdy apathetic morons with no respect & it was like a dream sequence where he was trying hard to traverse the hell of the classroom to the other side but it was like pushing against a incline growing steeper & steeper (also he wrote a reference to WTC tower #7 on the chalkboard that was destroyed on 9/11 without any plane hitting it), there was a skit about tap water containing all kinds of garbage with references to an EPA disaster contaminating the water supply (in Flint, MI ?) & mocking all the taxpayers as fags taking it up the ass who did nothing about it because tap water, among other things, contains shit that kills testosterone rendering the male populace docile & incapable of revolting.

They put little hints in the background sometimes that reference "red pill" shit, but there's also more obvious things like name-dropping Moonman & David Duke just to get normalfags to go look up those names. (during that same skit he also called a crippled guy "Micromachines" which I'm told is a reference to Holla Forums's own Hotwheels)

Bits like kluwe and coffin laughing are still useless, dude, there are many parts in this conversation that you can take off. Again, you need to make it swift and immediate and obvious. Basically, if someone was to read this without having ever head of any of those people or events, they could still think "well this was worth reading"
I'm now even wondering if linking con to a girl saying "I wanted to win because I'm a GURL" has any purpose at all

I don't think you realize that even that "redpilling" Hyde does is a joke and hilarious as well. It's "his assistant" that wrote this anyway :^j
in all seriousness, this show is fucking brilliant, not because "it has such powerful insight", but because it has perfectly understood comedy; and while it has a somewhat "right wing" hinge to it, it's entirely enjoyable by lefties like me since he knows how to tell a great joke.

>it's entirely enjoyable by lefties like me since he knows how to tell a great joke.
Even though he's obviously mocking the failures of leftist ideologies?

Were you not here for the gawker advertiser blitz? Contacting gawkers advertisers helped cripple them financially, which set the stage for hulk's lawsuit to demolish what was left of them.

Its important to note that changing gawkers image in the public eye wasn't the biggest hit to them; thats not to say changing their image in the public eye was pointless, as it also hurt their revenues as well, overall compounding the impact, it was changing their image in the eyes of their financial backers that was the biggest force. Another significant factor was the FTC loop hole closing and subsequent crack down on violations, because that hurt gawker in their revenues.

The problem with companies like Intel, is that their business model is very very different from Gawkers, and Intel actually provides both good products and products with mass appeal.
A cursory glance at websites like best buy will show that Intel has a large enough market share that the only way to get at their revenues would be a formal boycott, not just of consumers, but of other business'. For example, all of the computers at all 3 of the colleges I've attended were Intel processors. They have the business to business market by the balls. In order for a boycott to work against Intel there would have to be business' on board with the boycott and unfortunately its pretty fucking difficult for them to find reasonable alternatives.
If we could coordinate with AMD or NVIDIA, and get them to releases a business friendly processors rather then processors that that cater more towards enthusiasts then there could be an alternative for the business that participate in such a boycott. It could be possible to sell AMD or NVIDIA on the idea of releasing low cost/low markup processors for this purpose in order to gain market shares but again the biggest issue would be to get them on board with this.
Intel also gets investments, but career investors have absolutely no moral compass and would only pull out if Intel lost its market shares in the business to business market which is their bread and butter.

forgot image

If you can't handle criticizm of your political stance, you're no better than an SJW.

Political dogmatism is the death of intelligence.

Zoe pls

What if I don't have a waifu though?

What the fuck are you even writing

I honestly can't decide if he became a perma-offended quasi-tumblrina for EBIN TROLLAN or if he's just another washed up e-celeb who had their brain rotted away. Most likely the latter tho.

Hi Zoe. :^)

what are you smoking

thats probabaly val

Glad to see Goobergrape is still around.

I fuckin' love our draw fags.

no, it's the layout. it's good if there are infographics but the layout used has become a meme

Pretty sure those are pantyhoses

I don't even disagree with some of his anti-government jokes. To be fair, I often simply interpret them as "american government" jokes… heck, one of the brilliant ones he made during world peace (can't remember which episode) mentions that some part of America pays some of the highest taxes in the US and still can't get any fucking drinkable water… which is true. Don't make people pay taxes and give more efficiency and power to the state if the state isn't willing to put that money back into making life better for everyone.

I haven't said that organizing and creating shit to prove that gawker and whatever are terrible won't work (although you're confusing corporations and individuals, which aren't dealt with the sme way at all; reminder that Quinn is actually unemployable everywhere but in politics). I've said that imagining a simple graph sharing some quotes from some person barely anyone even cares about isn't gonna push any corporation to bend over.

I'm a lolicon. Zoe doesn't really fit the "petite" look.

What layout fits your sensitivities?

True. Things have become as bad as they are because of an unchallenged leftist stranglehold on education with no counterbalance for decades. If your views go unchallenged for that long you can only drift further into destructive & dogmatic extremes. When students exit the echochamber of academia they don't just go away. They occupy positions everywhere & that stranglehold / echochamber conditioning goes with them as they desperately try to maintain it by blocking, attacking & removing anyone who doesn't keep pace with their ideological lockstep.

My dick doesn't care either way.

Log's too long, nobody aint reading all that, highlight the most relevant parts for what you're trying to say.

Probably off-topic, but this is an amazing insight into the mind of the average "m-muh manbaby gamers" moron.

twitter.com/gamesarentart/status/769146557694373888

You came to the wrong neighbourhood, this is ara country.

Heil Ara!

At least you have a husbando, right? RIGHT?

He is a leftist most of them are pedo's, like how many leftist SJW have been exposed as pedo's.

Meanwhile the Alt-Right prefer the better Ara's

tl;dr
The market for consumer products and business products are different; when businesses sell to other businesses it is considered to be business to business transactions
AMD and NVIDIA's processors are primarily sold as business to consumer, mostly to hobbyists and enthusiasts.
Intel on the other hand has both
Intel has almost a monopoly on business to business and business to general use consumer, and still has a market presence in the high end hobbies and enthusiasts market.
Do you realized how many identical computers business' buy? A whole lot, and most of them are powered by Intel. This is a huge fucking market and a source of a lot of revenues. AMD and NVIDIA don't make processors for this market.
Now for the sake of argument lets say that we manged to convince enough people boycott not just the purchase of Intel but also boycott the business' that use Intel. The business' that are boycotted have their hands tied. They can't satisfy the complaints because there isn't a real alternative to Intel. but if AMD or NVIDAI were to simultaneously offer a lower end processor that fits the need of the business' and were to sell at a low low price in order to get their foot into the market a boycott could work.

Just noticed, we're getting close to a new list chapter, aren't we?

All the while, we centrists love us some traps

"Best of both worlds", as they say.

Yes waste your money, that will show all those people online for having an opposing opinions.

I think a big reason as to why France is… slightly less likely into the pseudo-progressive bullshit is that we hate our powerful people. Like, fucking hate them. Even when they're part of our "clan", we have this reflex of thinking they're shitheads. Hell, François Hollande right now has less than 20% of support in France, and is so unappreciated he ACTUALLY could lose the nominations in his own goddamn party. He is the president of France and he could lose being chosen by his own party to get reelected for a second term. Imagine the humiliation.
Thing is, the right however is a bit less "self-critical". Sarkozy might be the worst president we've ever had in almost a century, and he's hated by everyone, and yet everyone keeps going "well… I guess I gotta roll with him anyway then", because he's the only guy on the right idiots wanna watch on TV or on twitter.
And let's not even mention the far-right, which is even more incompetent, crooked, corrupt, idiotic, childish and retarded than the other parties. Marion-Maréchal le Pen once literally started crying when a journalist asked her to clarify one of her stances on some social shit and she couldn't really say. The father and previous leader of their party, Jean-Marie le Pen, has hidden almost two million euros in gold ingots in taxes; Marine le Pen is using her micro-party to receive millions in funding and hiding this money, also she receives like 25k euros per month for her work as a european lawmaker and she goes there like maybe once a month… imagine getting paid this much money to get someone else to vote on laws for you (not kidding, she did just that, which is forbidden in the EU parliament).
Basically, our entire political system is broken in France and no one likes anyone; but at least that implies that most French aren't retarded enough to go the "please punch me if it means people I don't like get to be angry !"

user, we're not saying it wouldn't be good, we're saying you won't be able to do that with infographs. Hell, I'd even reckon that it might be impossible UNTIL they work with femfreq, and THEN we send mails to them and other corps to mention they shouldn't.

That's pretty gay.

Boycotts never work, and never will.

political action requires ACTION, and boycotts are the very antithesis of action.

WHY IS IT ALL JUST Holla Forums TALK

No they aren't. They're all made from the same architecture, a lot of the time it's just the same chip cut down.

Nvidia doesn't make processors.

AMD has zero presence in the high end market, that's their major problem.

Because Intel is the only company that makes good processors at the moment.

AMD fucking tries but their last few architectures have been absolute disasters.

Nobody who posts on 8ch is making buying decisions for multinational congolmerates and no company is going to take a demand re: what processor they use for their work computers seriously.

Lolicon, aras and traps are Holla Forums ?

Well, yes and no. Boycotts don't work in the sense that it almost always comes from people who didn't shop/buy from there in the first place, so it's not causing many losses, if not even vindicates the usual shoppers to buy even more out of spite/amusement.
However, informing other consumers, especially those who use that shit, of the issues with the place, is efficient and nearly immediate. Basically, always try to gather :
WHAT IS THOSE PEOPLE'S SOURCE OF MONEY
Where are they getting it from ?
Once you've found that, simply search how to convince that money source to stop giving the money. Most of the time, it's rather simple.

What is corruption and how its happen from your point of view niGGers ?

I like the way you're thinking.

As a former lobbyist, I have never seen one boycott have any lasting effect on any one company. You know what nearly ALWAYS worked though?

Letter writing campaigns.

Why? Because instead of a bunch of nobodies SAYING they won't buy their products (when they never did in the first place), those same nobodies flooded the offices of the companies/politicians with letters, calls, and emails in such a volume that they couldn't run their organization efficiently until they fixed the perceived problem.

But you know, keep trying to accomplish goals by doing literally nothing.

I'm not 100% sure about aras

I know that's bait, but still.
Corruption in journalism involves considering you are more important than the news.
Any journalist who considers themselves more important than the news is corrupt.
That can take then many forms : "I deserve this bribe money to hide the news"; "my morals are more important than the truth"; "my opinion is more valuable than searching for what's real"; etc.

With games journos, it oftentimes merely means "I have morals and if I don't see them in the game again, then it's a bad games".

I… the post I wrote and you replied to specifically stated that boycotts don't work as they're not the way to block the money source.
Were you replying to the wrong person, or… ?

Misread the post, but the point still stands.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Your definition of corruption doesn't hold up as in corruption is only when the reporter becomes more important than the report and individual > collective

This is a limited view on corruption as a whole for its ignore the cause and effect of an action and treat it in a vacuum
The human failure can never human alone the system that the human part of it involved himself in corruption is also to blame for not being good enough

For a movement that presents itself as a cure for a problem you need a better understanding of what you are fighting

shiggy

Nice word salad.

So did I miss the anniversary or is that on the 28th?

In the words of hegel
Better ? ;_;

28th is gamers are dead and what most people consider the true start

So Sunday
Start of the second year on a new week
How fitting

bi color, preferably from the same pantone and a font with less discrepancy between curve and line

For a "intellectual" that presents itself as an advocate for our proverbial "Devil", you need a better understanding of grammar and sentence structure in order to aid our understanding of your half-assed arguments.

also if you want to highlight something just dim the light on the text you don't want to be highlighted and maybe put the images together with minimal space between each other and use a column for the text part

Watch them squirm like little maggots.

Well, in Harper's case, maybe a not so little maggot.

I'm still curious whatever Polaris might think about Literally Who intentionally sabotaging their game jam.

they sure are Randi, I can totally believe you guys randomly edited year long logs as safety precaution in case they were ever leaked

oh boy, the people over 4reddit won't like that comparison

of all the people to still think GG hangs out at halfchan, wu is the last I would think to do so. He led the charge against Holla Forums

God bless Scalzi. That motherfucker doesn't even try to be funny, but he's such a laugh riot every time I see him

Isn't Suicide Squad still #1 in box offices?

Focus → quality

Divide this up into two images. One for twitter, one for intel.
You're going to need names AND faces. The names in the logs don't mean shit. Link them to something else public, at the very least their twitter handles.

In light of the new leaks lets see how the wiki page is doing…

Oh no one mentioned it, just the usual circlejerking and claiming anyone who questions them a GG'er yawn

archive.is/gGJEM

All these people can do is strawman.

Well, she certainly has enough ablative material to lose and dissipate forces from high velocity impacts for that role :V

FIGHTING THE REAL FIGHTS!
GO FEMINISM!

Is this retard implying that there would be two flavors of safe space on campus? one for Tumblr and another for people actually there to learn, or at the very least try and get laid?

What does this mean?
Who has a system like this?
Who is punching the person? Who is the person that they don't like that gets to be angry?

I think they think that something like a Milo speech is a safe space.

What a fuckin' moron.

randi wants to be mombot how cute

When you put it like that, it's actually dumber than what I thought.

Isn't a safe space essentially a house?
As in YOU get to control who is let in and who gets kicked out?
So yes, conservatives do have safe spaces, they're called houses.
But then so does everyone else.
I don't see the need for a space for a specific group of people on a college campus, just go to your dorm room or something.

That bitch in the middle got hairy arms

SHE FAT

They have to make up their own boogie man to fight, user.

BA-DUM-TSSH.

To start a campaign like that about some retarded minor shit that no one else would ever give a fuck about in a million years, you really have to imagine that they're just looking for attention, to feel like a tough GRRRRL special snowflake social justice warrior, or are so ashamed of their own promiscuity that they need to try to change the dictionary example of it.

Yeah, but at a Milo talk ANYONE is allowed in, not just people that aren't white or men, and ANYONE'S ideas or opinions are free to be voiced(and then soundly and quickly destroyed if they're retarded, but still).

When this one gets finished first.

I'm not seeing it.

They don't know that. They consider it a hate rally. ie. a safe space for racists

Works better when that first pic is in last, user.

Yup.

Problem is I'm pretty busy with my new job and threads are moving pretty fast at the moment so I haven't had the time to ask anons for suggestions since I won't be around to view the replies before the thread 404s. Hopefully this weekend I'll have time off and we can add recent events that might push us into list #5.

I love this so much.

shut up Val ugh gross

You made a mistake

What in god's name kind of logic is this man running on?

That's hilarious. What a fucking moron.

Man, you know what I learned from feminists?
NEVER EVER have sex with a girl you don't know really well and trust or if she's drunk.
It ain't worth it

The best part is that is actually does have a singleplayer mode. So he's a
double moron

Too bad the game is meh.

Thar she blows! The great white whale

Are you telling me you want me to pound my cock into your boi pussy user?

how come a sad individual like this can bring us such joy? bless him

>not having reddit.com/r/sexwithdogs

Is Alt Right the new boogeyman have the GamblerGains been replaced ;_;

Kek

Nah, we have just been attached to other boogeymen. Nothing has changed.

No we are the alt right

Its over, close the gate

Apparently we're the "birthplace" of the Alt-Right.
Uncle Holla Forums became our nephew at some point.

I get the joke, but they put a different hat on the same strawman and are going after that. Remember Berniebros?

GEEZ I WONDER WHICH TAN WON'T APPEAR

freya?

Well… yeah. That's the point. The point isn't even to be right, it's to point at an enemy, whichever it is, and put all of the world's problems and evil deeds onto, so that, since you're pointing at someone who isn't yourself, all the evil things are not you
You can't be "bad", since THEY are bad. The identity of the "they" is unimportant.

Duh, Danielle.

There's more than 4 tans though. There's Vivian, Gilda, Danielle, Freya, Erika, Lillian and Oculass. Don't you know your GG lore you figgit ?

no! Danielle has to be in the naked laughing girls reaction image. I guess Erika will have to take the bullet and sit this one out

Danielle's tits would be too big to fit in the damn picture.

DANIELLE

twitter.com/kari_jordan10/status/769176757547118592

Quickly, I need more butts.

ara OL butts?

Shit taste, I don't even know why people give a fuck about them. The very first is even a shitty Vivian recolor.

Also you forgot to name one.

Nope.

I've got this:
pastebin.com/raw/SgFNe0GN

Any of the other CON Leak Pastebins confirmed?
Also- Does this basically confirm ZQ's version of why the Polaris Games Jam failed is a lie?
Or is the part about it being too focused on being a reality show true (with details of any fuck-ups by ZQ downplayed of course)

I know the bit about JonTron was bullshit (due to her nature and his. I can't see on flying off the handle unless she really fucked up. Fucker was petrified to even react to mentions of GG.)

They also seem to be under the delusion that Let's Players are all powerful. Which is kind of right- imagine if they all started mocking SJW. Their fans are probably kids, and they'll grow up with 0 respect to it.

/christ/-tan, of course

here you go fam

That was a joke. Although I DID forget to add the :^j flag

And regarding christ-tan, dude I'm not gonna quote every single board-tan.

YES. Any butts.

We only have 6, it's not that hard

well shit

Uh, no, we have a fuckton. Holla Forums-tan (punished version), Holla Forums, /cuckquean/ has one, /tg/ has that cool skeleton, even /furry/, /leftpol/ and /monster/ have one. And I'm not mentioning all of them, far from it.

There's more than 6. You have Ammit and whatever that furry tan is called. Probably more I'm unaware of.

殺してくれ

I'm talking about the main tans.

Also I want R34 of edgy Gilda

In addition gonna repost this:
Lewd for attention
So, each leak fits into one or more of these categories:

- Confession of doing something illegal.
- Confession of planning to do something illegal.
- Confession to want to do something illegal.
- Something that investors would want to distance themselves from.
- Something normalfags would want to distance themselves from.
- Something "beginner" SJW would want to distance themselves from.
I assume nothing would dissuade a hardcore SJW.

We need to organize each of those leaks akin to Deep Freeze (without the website- just put it in the file name), and then send it to the relevant people (law enforcement, FemFreq advertizors/partners, Twitter shareholders since support won't do jack and social media to kick up a storm. If law enforcement can deal with it- do NOT put it on social media. Or it'll drive other evidence the cops could fin underground)

OP IRC What You Did There?

slimgur:
sli.mg/LS8Srd

imgur:
imgur.com/a/mWmem

archives:
archive.is/uMFt2
archive.is/qAYNH
archive.is/Bm75E
archive.is/UIIXK
archive.is/tzLcC
archive.is/yM4f5
archive.is/dLALu
archive.is/UmsXc
archive.is/THtSi
archive.is/awxQ1
archive.is/Ail30
archive.is/l8iMh
archive.is/mzvEg
archive.is/kjWl9
archive.is/CTPOO
archive.is/oJMw5
archive.is/0hAV3
archive.is/AyX7p
archive.is/E7h5Y
archive.is/yyAXs
archive.is/8CxtK
archive.is/tMuLY
archive.is/MQ72O
archive.is/96pmq
archive.is/4AneB
archive.is/qMZxw
archive.is/mjCqo

Just because you specifically have seen it more doesn't mean anything.

I knew we shouldn't of slept with our uncle but incest is wincest

I got it
We make them bigger

Have my favorite couple.

archive.is/4v0Tr

What a cuck

How can we give birth if we have both penises?

If I'm a villain then were is my villains hideout?

Your basement

Are you misgendering us you sexist pig?!

This site remember
To extremes for 4chen

Images aren't loading on overchan, did we break the site again?

isn't overchan a honeypot?

Was happening for me as well. It probably has to do with the deduplification. Looking for the image to just be there instead of leading to a central one.

I'm talking about the android app for imageboards.

No, you could be thinking of masterchan though.

The basement meme needs to end.

Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you mutilated your wiener :^)

ohh disregard then

I guess we just wait for an update.

OH SHOOT FRIEND

Oh really? What makes you a successful person then?

Lono, you're going to the ovens at this rate milo.

He's being sarcastic you muppet

I'd send a message to Miku, but I cant БЕИ enough to not get a 403

I have source of income resulting of a fulfilling job, I have an appartment that suits my needs and more and I spend my time with wonderful people like you and the other anons here.
This is my kind of success. What's yours?

Doubtful.
I used to go on reddit and that's how they actually talk for upboats for being nice.

Where's the game, John?

www.neonandchrome.com/

this was apparently anitas old website. I'm scared of it now.

Mediocre.

archive.is/KczQX#selection-47973.0-47976.0

archive.is/www.neonandchrome.com

Pretty much the same

Never stop archiving

I agree that the Jews are the problem.
And yeah, the alt-right are fucking retarded.
But gays are alright. Same with traps.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spotted_hyena
Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

I'm really shocked that Undertale generals finally got the boot, but this pile of shit keeps going.

Also when I say this I don't mean ALL Jews.
But anyone that's a part of the Orthodox Jewish community.
It's much more cultural than genetic.
Jews that have abandoned the evils of Judaism and renounce it publicly are pretty cool.

Also there are white guys that are fucking shit up too, not just Jews.

So just to make myself clear : don't go and murder anyone, just find the truth and reveal it and pull out the pillars beneath those doing evil.

And a good direction to start looking for evil is towards Orthodox Jews.

Why or how have we not exterminated this crime against nature of a species already?

Nigger they fucking hate Israel.

Really?
Honestly though isn't Israel a good thing?
Kick the Jews out of everywhere else and let them have their own place?

Who gives a fuck about some islamic savages having their land stolen?

Really, If the Jews and muslims kill each other off then we win.

1:34

You seem to not know what Orthodox Jews are. Orthodox Jews are not a problem. They're the ones that look and dress like this and speak up against the genocide of Palestinians. They are not the ones doing what you have a problem with.
No its not a good thing. Maybe if it wasn't expansionist and constantly trying to take more land from its neighbors.
Nice job buying into the propaganda that all mulsim countries are Sunni wahabbis. You probably aren't even familiar with alawites who are basically just gnostics, also shiites tend to be fairly tolerant of other religions. Its really the sunnis that are the main problem.

[sheckels intensify]

Gas chambers are that way >

Christmas came early this year, I see.

I'll refer you to your own post.

So wait, are Orthodox Jews like those guys in A Fiddler on the Roof?

Never watched it so I wouldn't be able to say.

Disliking jews is not a political stance.
It's a way of life.

France unbanned the Burka what cucks.

Some crazy SJW a while back said this picture was a "sexualized picture of an underage girl." I think it was Katherine Cross.

I always find it funny that there's people on here who dislike all jews and yet use a board that's ran by a jew on a site that allows anyone to make a board.

Remember that Cross is a tranny himself so that's not too surprising.

I don't hate all Jews as long as actually likable ones like Zach Braff exists.

I find it funny you take posts on an anonymous site so seriously.

You're pretty easy to milk, but then most kikes usually are. :^)

Not even trying.

Wasn't the ban just for schools and in public, because you're a Citizen of France first and whatever religion you're part of comes second?

So it was just for public schools and government jobs, right?

Holy shit, Kek.

Stop giving me double dubs. I'm not worthy.

Hillary Clinton Goes Alt Right

Nope in public burka ban and they reversed it.

Yeah, pretty much

I'm not a Holla Forumstard trying to stir shit, but don't all Muslims have their basis in Muhammed who was an expansionist warlord that convinced a tribe of jews to help him, for lack of better term, invade his home city? Doesn't the Quran have strict ways to deal with the Kafir? Doesn't the Quran preach killing those who discard Islam?

You're a cool guy, not sure I agree with you about the Jewish conspiracy though.

Yes, there are a good chunk of the 1% that are Jews who are colluding, but that doesn't mean the Jews at the bottom are in on it. I think they're trying to destroy race as a concept and are leaving themselves until last to see the plan through, which is sort of in line with Hitler and Stalin's "Make the world a better place, be hated by everyone" choice. But they're going about it in the completely wrong way, alienating everyone from each other and creating class divide across the world.

They're also opening up the option for themselves being at the top of this society where everyone gets along just fine and everyone is equal, but some more than others. That I cannot abide.

Okay, they seem cool then.
So which group of Jews is evil then?
The Israelis that support expansionism?
And then also the bankers and industrialists fucking over western countries?

well done

But the six million!
SIX MILLION, MAN

They didn't suffer just so some random user on the internet could make fun of them!

Any trannies here? I need to sleep but id like an answer before i go
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/769207720524124160

Yeah, the Koran is full of objectionable shit, there's no doubt about that. Sunnis are the ones that follow it all devoutly(or at least say people should even if they don't), rest tend to rationalize everything away. Its why shiite countries tend to not mandate hijabs/burqas unlike sunni countries. Alawites tend to be extremely secular like Western European
Christians.

Yes, globalist zionists and bankers are cancer and need to be eradicated or quarantined.

See, that's what I have a problem with.
Race is and essential part of culture, and what diversity meant originally was diversity of IDEAS and opinions, not racial diversity.
And a culturally and therefore racially diverse world is what makes for the one most copacetic to having diverse ideas, because people all come from vastly different culture and backgrounds, and have entirely different life experiences.

Each race should have it's own nation to do with as it pleases.

That is the way to make a better world, not try to force false integration, "multiculturalism"(endlessly clashing races), and a completely culturally homogenized world.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

The examples I would have used would have been Ethan and Hila.

As far as I know the penis is still there just inverted so it feels the same, like the tightness would be still there if they get and erection as skin and makes the Vulva and tip of the penis makes the clitoris.

See, I see what the Jews are doing as something that will inevitably happen anyway, but they're trying to get it done super quick and are treading on peoples' toes doing it.

Personally, to me, white culture isn't anything serious. I like it, it's good, but it's very laid back. Our traditions are things like buying gifts, having meals, spending time with the family, but so are many others. There's no reason we have to shoot each other and bomb each other and not live together. To me white culture is going to the pub, smoking cigarettes, taking the piss out of things people are telling you you shouldn't, everything's fair game. No men in funny helmets, no history, no rituals, just making enough cash to buy your next meal and mocking everything you pass by. This is firmly built into our societies to such a degree that any potential invader will see how much fun it is and start indulging themselves. We're the least restrictive and give the least of fucks. The Africans are also like this, but they're far more social and obviously a lot poorer, they've also got a stick up their ass about sexuality due to German and British colonials (French not so much).

The problem seems to arise with the middle east, and when I say that I obviously mean Muslims. This seems to stem from the West being assholes and putting even bigger assholes in place just to deny the Soviets territory decades ago, and since then we've increasingly emplaced even more right wing, theistic, totalitarian regimes to secure our oil supply up until the point that they are now holding us ransom. We should probably topple these dickheads and take the fall on the oil prices, but capitalists have bought out our political system since then due to Reagan and Thatcher having a yard sale and deregulating everything and we're stuck in a Catch 22.

Either way, I find it amazing that GG get one of the worst raps on the internet yet I find the threads one of the best places to discuss absolutely anything. Nobody jumps down each others necks and there are pretty much no ideologues.

I'm not successful at all.

Just tell me what Muslims condemn the burka/hijab, homophobia and killing nonbelievers.

All of the refugees are sunnis, its not a valid point. All their mosques are funded by Saudi Arabia which is a Sunni country.

So they're specifically the fucking degenerates.

I retired two years ago, I still get asked for id when buying booze or lotto tickets, I escaped my old life and gave up everyone and everything so I could finish my backlog and be at peace. It has been the most successful period in my life, I wake up happy and go to bed happy.

They didn't. The people doing it just finally got bored of doing it.

All Alawites definitely fit that except arguably the homophobia bit(where its a bit more divided) and even then its just thinking they're degenerates but should be left alone.

Yes, do not take my defense of some sections of Islam to be a defense of refugees and the attempted Islamization of Europe.

Am I successful?
I dunno.
I'm doing fine in uni, and I generally enjoy my classes, though it's expensive as fuck.

I'm thinking of spending some of my own money on a car, though. I certainly don't need it, but it'd be nice to have some more mobility when I want to do things. Relying on buddies to go anywhere out of town means I miss out on a lot of interesting events.

Yeah, that's "mocking everything and everyone" is because of the American and French massive anti-authoritarian tendencies. We make fun of them and expose them for the cowards, snakes, liars, and idiots they are for all the world, daring them to try something.
Also I'd say that there are definitely other very good aspects to Western culture.
Such as human rights, law, charity, compassion for your neighbor, scientific curiosity, the separation of church and state, logic, philosophy, art, technology, music, movies, video games, books, the drive to explore.

For all the people that keep saying that Western countries have no culture, they need to really examine what it is that they're saying. My bet would be that the people saying that were born in a Western country, so Western culture to them is like water to a fish.

Also yeah, we need to start heavily investing in alternative energy sources.
Wind, Solar, Hydro-electric, safer cleaner and more efficient Nuclear.
Whatever it takes, we just need to stop being so dependent on other countries for essential things.

I just want Muslims that aren't a fucking enemy to yuri.

Misogyny like covering up women as objects or raping and killing gays makes them one of my worst. Marche, can you kindly do me a favor and post Miranda scratching someone's arm to perfectly illustrate my sentiment?

So. Check this out.
archive.fo/aM44O
If you really want to have a laugh, disable NoScript on their website because archive.is is not capturing the images properly.

They also tend to ignore that there are several different cultures that white people have made and get asshurt when people try to show it. Scottish culture differs from French culture which differs from Appalachian culture, etc. To say that whites have no culture is just ridiculous.

I agree, but the problem is that save for nuclear, none of those sources are energy-dense.
That's why we still use gas to power our cars and heat our homes. It's cheap, easy to transport (once the infrastructure is in place), and a little bit can get you a long way.

Electric heat is expensive as fuck, and I know because I unfortunately can't have gas lines put in here.

That article is surprisingly balanced. It's clear they don't actually get it, but they're not really demonizing them, just stating what they've been told in interviews.

This. I was just having a smoke out back and the exact same thing occurred to me after thinking about my post. It's an innocuous belief in going forward disregarding everything you held dear to do so. If I found someone disagreeing with these tenets I'd slaughter them verbally, and if they became an organised mob I'd wage war on them on every level. I think we're unique in that we normally assimilate everyone because of our roots in philosophy and science. If we don't continue doing this then we'll probably get some stylish uniforms and start making guns in our sheds, Europe won't become Islamic, nobody but the crazy fire and brimstone muzzos want that. Everyone will be assimilated and failing that wiped out the moment they think they can stage a hostile takeover. It doesn't excuse the Neoliberals starting wars and then bringing in the refugees because of buyer's remorse when to begin with they wanted oil and secondarily they wanted cheap labour though.

Capitalism has to go, it's impeding the progress of humanity and is being used as a tool of toffs that want to create a neofeudal system. They've deprived us of a viable future and want to deprive our children of a life. Fuck them with hot irons.

I can never figure out if thorium is a fantastic opportunity we're ignoring due to lobbyist pressure from oil companies or just a meme, always see completely conflicting info when I try to look into it.

Eh, good enough for me.

They probably never left a western country in their life either. So everything from other cultures seems very exotic and interesting to them.

Islam's attitudes toward women strike me as straight up beta. The amount of shit they do out of paranoia about women cheating on them is kind of insane. Its why when I see male feminists defending Islam, I think that seems fairly natural, since that is a system that does more for them and panders to insecurities.

Jesus fucking Christ.

The issue with this is that the muslims could easily outnumber the natives before they try at this rate.

Well what should be in its place?
I think we just need A FUCK LOAD more laws concerning businesses, as well as removing power from government officials.

DISEASED ROTTEN TO THE CORE

PULL IT OUT BY THE ROOTS

WIPE THE SLATE CLEAN

BURN IT DOWN

Since when was archive.is archvie.fo?

What I think the article was missing was more interviews from people who identified as "alt-right". I don't even know what alt-right is.

Can someone pass the popcorn?
twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/769221297192759296
archive.is/TVT48
archive.is/idQpr

I wonder if Milo did

Well what the fuck else do you suggest? Someone presses the reset button and we go back to the beginning? That is, the beginning of the last 20 years, right up until the next 20 years is up, but with robots, nanotech and corporations in space?

You realise we have a fuckload of resources, energy and computing power, enough to actually make our lives better? We also get to rip the authority out of the hands of the assholes that have turned the world into an autistic shitfest of victim olympics. We'll also get free education, food, housing and be able to do what we want with our lives rather than having to turn up to the 7/11 for our 12 hour shift or whatever the fuck it is the rest of the anons are doing.

Except all the youth are sneaking alcohol and drugs under their militant parents noses.
t. brit from 30% muslim town

These fucking assholes won't give an inch, I'm of the opinion we spite the shitters and just take it all. We didn't end up in the position we're in by sheer chance and voodoo, it's the workings of the dickheads that a reform would keep in charge.

The alt-right by regressive definition is anyone who is young, and not supporting $hillary.

As far as I can tell, there isn't an "alt-right movement" much as there never really was a "gamergate movement", it's mostly political posturing by the hardline left trying to make demons out of their opponents.

Sure, self appointed alt-righters do exist, but not nearly in the numbers that the liberal media likes to pretend there are, I mean hell, look at GG being lumped in with them.

It's kinda like this:
True political compass

Liberal political compass

So are all the jihadis.

Communism has never worked you fucking idiot. Stop thinking of this impossible pipe dream and accept this is the best we're going to get/

And archived, just in case.
archive.is/uJMxL

You are absolutely triggering me with this, please just call them liberals, otherwise I will have to make a very longwinded post to my livejournal.

The only way I could see communism work is if we had slave labor, maybe when robots are completely perfected to the point that they do their own repairs and maintenance. Not that we'd likely be alive by then.

They are defining, thus the experts by defaults and in control of the language and terms. Anyone using the term is either an idiot or a willful hack.

God forbid I trigger the communist.

Thicken thy skin, pinko.

The only reason communism failed was because it was entirely centralised and planned. Who the fuck would bail out the Soviet Union? They survived a foundation in the first world war, another world war, being a peasant rural nation industrialising against the world hating them, the iron curtain, a nuclear disaster and failed wars in the middle east (which they only lost because of covert western intervention, the exact same intervention I talked about earlier leading to Muslim extremism). They did all of this using fucking paper.

Capitalism is fucked at the level we're at. The American Dream is dead in the water at this point. Over a hundred years ago the Republicans said wage slavery was tolerable because it was temporary, now America has one of the lowest minimum wages in the first world. Wake the fuck up, you're being whored out for consumerism. Do you really need a fucking Pikachu plush and fancy wallpaper? What is it that capitalism gives that's so amazing?

Engage your sense of humour, faggot. I was having a joke.

Found this, it better illustrates what constitutes the "alt-right" in the mind of the liberal media.

Stop taking the leftypol goon bait, they just got shat on massively and now they are coming here to derail

You just went full Holla Forums, never do that again.

FYI her new PC is 5k$.

that's nice actually. The more over confident they are with that kind of shit, the better it is.

The alt right has existed for a long time. For years it was just a bunch of creepy old guys like Ramz Paul, Jared Taylor saying "there is nothing wrong with being white, and race realism" while shacking up with Asian chicks. (Ramzpaul is my favorite with his "I hate white nationalism, and 1488ers who make the alt right and white people look bad. Oh and by the way ADL are evil jews, and hitler did nothing wrong!") They have entire organizations and conferences and shit.

Then a bunch of Holla Forums trolls like Ricky Vaughn and Paul Town got popular on twitter and it took off.

Also a bunch of normalfags mixed in from when Libertarians (big L not little l) collapsed, same thing with tea party. I like to think of it like Pedgida. You have some legit neo nazis mixed in with the normalfags, and people legitimately concerned about immigration,

That said it is one of those things where each person you ask has a different answer on what it is. And leaderless and all that shit. It is kind of like Gamergate also in that it's a pit progressives try to shove people into. It's admittedly all over the place.

Nice shitpost, but not everyone that disagrees with you comes from the autistic hell that is leftypol.

Nigger everything is basically a ruse to extract cash from you at this point.

What the fuck is it made out of Diamonds and moon dust?

THEY'RE JUST TRYING TO DERAIL THE THREAD, YOU FAGGOTS! THE SAME TROLL DID THE SAME THING WHEN THE GAWKER WRITER CONFIRMED GG KILLED GAWKER

I like my daki.

I demand a link, this sounds hilarious.

Do her parents actually exist or are they like her "son" she had a conversation with that one time on twitter

this is true.

Back on topic, has new targets been mad for Disnod and for Vice and Polygon? I've been out for a while.

Can I atleast post this?

I thought responding to shills was a part of the GG General Experience™ :^)
I'll stop just for you bby.

Holla Forums isn't in this thread right now, you tard. It's a goon trying to get you to not see how Zoe and Literally Crew got caught with their pants around their ankles.

We've discussed it pretty thoroughly though, I'm waiting on the full undoctored dump to do anything with it.

Well I mean, I'm pretty sure everybody in these threads knows about it already, so I don't know what they're stopping.

Thank you for pretty much saying exactly what I just said, with more filler.

I'm aware, and perfectly capable of handling more than one conversation at a time, user. Calm your man-tits.

That said, As soon as more juicy tidbits get out, I'll be back on the subject. And considering Brote just started posting again, I expect that to be soon.

I second the request for sauce.

Suggest your political ideology of choice then, shitposter.

Pretty sure they didn't, because they're a bunch of autistic IRC fags that would rather sit around making excuses for why they can't do anything, like a majority of the left. It's impossible to get shat on when you're nothing but an empty concept.

Fuck off Holla Forums. you're more than welcome to stop trying to make it look like I'm derailing the thread by supposedly helping me derail the thread but what I've said is nothing short of what is normally talked about. Have you considered contributing a thought?

Doing something productive about it, like say contacting Wikipedia with proof they colluded on the article and Zoe wrote parts of it herself.

That's going to replace the Leslie Jones in my nightmares

Suck my cock, bitch, i know a derail attempt when i see it

This guy gets it

i guarantee you goons have something to do with that place, you really think they would waste all that precious time that could be spent paying to fucking post, worming their way into mod positions only for us to move to a place immune to that shit? think about it

Fuck off shill. If the site is compromised by x group it's automatically compromised by capitalists concerning anti-capitalism since there are no communist nations left.

As much as you may think this is a good idea, there isn't exactly actionable evidence YET. Just wait for the full dump, and hope for something bigger.

Yeah, you do sound pretty Holla Forums

All I can imagine is crusty bush and maimed tiny penises.

Holla Forums didn't get shit on. Aggros did. That user is claiming, and I agree, that there isn't a Holla Forums person in here at all and it's just goons trying to distract you with inflammatory topics.

Man, this art will keep coming long after I've finished updating the site.

Need a hand folks. Since it's my month off and I can work on non-DF related stuff, I decided to do a contextualized recap of the leaked CON logs.

Can you give me a hand? I'm trying to write the harassment section here, but Quinn part is a bit wonky because there's such a fuckton of stuff.

So I was thinking:

PUT

Wizardchan stuff
archive.is/zsSvA
imgur.com/a/4VOcx
knowyourmeme.com/blog/interviews/qa-with-fredrick-brennan-of-Holla Forums

Murder thing
facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152274323855882&set=a.412206445881.199341.597085881&type=1
scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t31.0-8/10714582_10152274587060882_5049421123821152232_o.jpg

FYC: explain she just RTed the stuff.
gamergate.wikia.com/wiki/The_Fine_Young_Capitalists#Doxxing_allegations

UNSURE

Wolf Wozniak rape accusations
i.imgur.com/iSEPh6a.png

NEED HELP

I remember Quinn had been making a foundraiser claiming to have been robbed. A writeup anywhere? So I can also add the 2000$+ she got off indiegogo for a series she immediately discontinued.

I heard she had done something to screw over the guy from They bleed pixels. Info?

Thanks folks.

Disregarding that, leftypol mods and admins are faggots butthurt the board isn't going their way.

I am genuinely suggesting to you that capitalism should meet its end. Just refute me man, I'm no ideologue, I can be won over.

Capitalism is just shit, you wear yourself down making some cunt you've never seen rich and he shits on you and sacks you by text or TV when he loses control. Fuck the cunts.

I'm not derailing the thread though, am I? Everyone is acting like I am, when they could just not respond, like people do to the majority of shit that's posted.

I'm genuinely saying get rid of capitalism, not as bait or some convoluted scheme to better myself, but because it's shit.

Top bit of the article, for context.

No I'm saying you are half wrong. The alt right definitely exists. The they have conferences, periodicals, etc. They call themselves a movement. It is loosely defined, and is closer to the tea party than Gamergate.

Banana Hitler coming through

archive.is/w2xed

heatst.com/tech/chat-logs-expose-crash-override-network-as-online-bullies/

Keep up the good work.

Still not getting those ads back

Honestly that sounds pretty hot.
I would pound their non-boi clits with my cock.

But then I'm a top exclusively bisexual that's into traps and women but not masculine men.

Vordrak killed 16chan. archive.is/AmR97

Time, energy, and financial resources are what Vordrak has been draining from Josh in his war to take down Kiwi Farms. Coverage at >>/cow/224706

God, I regret not saving that Starship Troopers screencap of Neil Patrick Harris next to that captured bug.

Look around the room you're sitting in right now. Look at the computer you're posting on, the food you ate today, the electricity you get 24/7 to keep you comfortable, the car you drive, the website you're posting on.

==NONE== of that would be there without capitalism.

Now if you want to end up like Poland 30-40 years ago, go ahead and dismantle capitalism.

*fundraiser
This is the first I've heard of Quinn claiming that one of her fundraisers was sabotaged. Is there any possibility of you doing an interview with Wozniak?

Three arrows for a crossboard link, friendo.
>>>/cow/224706

faggot

Part of me hopes the polls are wrong, and Trump wins, if only to see how these guys freak out.

That's horseshit. A hermit invented electricity and died a hundred years before it was utilised. The USSR were the first to put a man in space, would you say that everything that leaves the planet is communist? No. You wouldn't. Because it's a fucking retarded claim to make.

Also note how I'm getting shit for calling people that disagree with me Holla Forums, when they initially claimed I was Holla Forums. That's fucking brainwashing or shilling.

Are you posting that legionnaire ironically?

CON is a con.

Not sure if reading comprehension issues or what.

Notch retweeted it. Holy shit.

twitter.com/notch

About that. You may have forgotten, but Wiki has a stance on that shit. Verifiability, not truth. Which means that for it to be wiki viable, it must be written about in trusted sources, how many depends on who's camping said article and how many tugjobs they gave Jimbo. Additionally, they can pick and choose if a trusted source is trusted on a specific subject. It's supposed to stop something like The Rolling Stone saying the earth is square, but it gets gamed into "I don't like it, therefore it doesn't count". Archive of the verifiability nonsense
archive.is/BpntE

Yeah, you're retarded. Fuck off and stop talking.

Mel "The Kike Triggerer" Gibsons new movie is out well work a watch.

imdb.com/title/tt3647498/

Actually, you've just really confused me.

I am going to bed.

38 hour I am a badass.

see

I'm not the one here that's retarded. He called you a goon, not Holla Forums.

Did she? I was trying to look into scams.
As in, the robbing fundraiser (I couldn't find) seems to be a scam (no police report), the fundraiser I did find (indiegogo.com/projects/help-tidbytes-get-off-the-ground#/) also seems like a scam.
I'll omit that bit if we have nothing on the robbery thing, otherwise it could be useful.

Wozniak pussied out. Doubt he'd talk.

PRAISE KEK

Fuck it, I'mma take the bait.

Are you fucking retarded?
You need a government to make people participate and ensure continued progress. Nobody is just going to give shit away for free, nor will they invent as frequently, if there is no incentive for personal gain.
Works just fine for me and millions of others. Median personal income is perfectly livable in most areas of the united states, and if it isn't, you can always relocate.
Which isn't an issue. If you're an adult working for minimum wage, you're doing something wrong. Even McDicks will give you $10/hour.
Says the guy who just took a smoke break. Do you continue to purchase a harmful substance just because of the great marketing department at Malboro? Nah, you bought it the first time because you're retarded, and you'll keep buying it for the same reason.
Consumerism isn't a problem, but stupid consumers are.
Choice.

You're right, we wouldn't. Because not every space expedition was directly produced via "communism."
And yeah, the soviets did put a man into space first. But capitalists beat their ass to the moon even though they had to play catch up because capitalism is an economic system that provides greater incentive for innovation.
Look at all capitalists have "done first."

Pure market capitalism has it's flaws. But that's why we use government to correct for externalities and other forms of market failure, when necessary.

Boohoo. I'm on the way to making skrilla, if you even dare asking for help after 2020 I'll have you shot.

Speaking of that fundraiser, has anyone seen if Kunzelman has ever written anything about Quinn?

I didn't even call you a goon dumbass, just pointing out that you were entirely wrong with what you just. Go get some fucking sleep you apparently need it.

just said*

wait, WHAT?

Have fun watching your kids eat rubber bullets

lol

I'm not a communist but that part of your argument is pretty weak considering that that was all government led, capitalism didn't play a part.

Butts is in the CON logs.

Nice anyone googles him will find his wrong doings and why he is blacklisted.

Your homepage, sadly—not the homepage.
DF doesn't rank too badly, though. Pretty high in the imagesearch. A major non-gaming website wrote me and asked to change the logo I had filed, since it was the first Google result and it was wrong.

The government used NASA as a directing body. They outsourced the vast majority of the legwork to private parties who could do things faster and cheaper.

The monetary incentive is what made things go faster.

I just noticed now, but

Reads strange. "Not only does CON appear to be uninvolved," flows better. Sorry I can't be of more help than that.

Milo talking to the guy that wrote the Time article calling Holla Forums most trolly. 2 minutes long.

Shit, I just noticed that have 1 n too much at the end of his name. Nevermind.

I don't really know the implication, but it's this org that classified GG as a hate group early back in the day. Never really digged the organizational chart but i'm sure it's funny to watch.

SPLC didn't classify it as a hategroup, that was aGGro spin.

that's fucked up. Almost every aGGros were in a collusion of organized plans

Yup. These logs are pretty important.
Cheong's article is a good recap of some of the nastier stuff.
But no one has a complete recap yet.

I agree with most of your post but
Buying shit for the sake of buying and moving money around isn't good economically nor is it very capitalist. It makes businesses inefficient since they might not choose to improve their service or make more stock than people would need if they hadn't chosen an alternative. And it creates dependence for the consumer if they choose to buy things than producing or finding other, possibly more efficient and less costly, ways to acquire it.

I mean its nice to have further proof but we knew this two years ago with how many spent time on Ghazi. Not to mention that there were previous IRC leaks last year just not as big.

Looks like you're right after few search

complete bullshit

I'm going to use that nun Lillian as a reaction image any time aGGros act high and mighty.

Archive: archive.is/oZCFa

For easier sharing.

I feel that I've misinterpreted you. Too bad that I have to leave for my internship now, so I can't really ask any questions without an awkward back and forth lasting hours.

I'm getting a serious Dahlia Hawthorne vibe from that one, honestly.

Yeah, I just liked listening to Milo make him damage control.

This one?

Yeah, I can work with that.

Cheong wrote an article about CON
archive.is/V5Pp6

Holla Forums made it in a news article again.
archive.is/vyjNG

see

2 X-TREME

2XTRM4U!

they should have provided context if they wanted me to read it.

I'm getting really sick an tired of people using that fucking word.

embrace it user

I've been looking at the leddit and I noticed that a bunch of anti-Milo and anti-Breitbart stuff gets frequently posted there. The weird thing is that those posts always get happening levels of votes and similarly the anti comments tend to be highly upvoted very quickly. Compare that to the CON leaks and the anti-Milo stuff gets more votes.

I think there might be a shilling operation going on focusing on Breitbart and Milo. It could have something to do with Shillary declaring BB a public enemy and vowing to destroy them.

Anyway that's just what I've been thinking. I could be paranoid but all of these leaks recently are teaching me to never underestimate how petty and shilly sjws are.

Or it is typical leftist signalling on reddit and attempting to distance themselves from Milo since he's being made an altright figurehead by media.

Fixed.
Thanks for helping with my workload as usual

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised. After all, she sunk millions into doing damage control on Reddit before declaring Breitbart an enemy that "MUST be taken down."

I think any dirt about Milo gets linked from sjw subreddits and they're the ones voting, I remember seeing a comnent about that in a thread about the privilege grant.

The thing is that another thread about BB is getting votes quicker than the CON leaks and the whole thing seems to be happening a lot more frequently as of late. The sjw hateboner for Milo is coincidentally growing much faster recently.

apparently notch will be in brote's stream chat
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/769247226119987200

wew

Is the next stream tonight?

I dunno

Oh god, now we're going to have two professional shitposters making fun of them?

Didn't they say it was on Sunday?

GOOD

There is a strong anti-Milo sentiment on reddit, people like to say that saying that is just D&C but looking on their threads always shows otherwise. Even most of the people who defend him will couch it like, "I'm not a fan of Milo but…"

Also if you still have a twitter from gamergate where you followed a bunch of people a lot of the people that came from reddit bash the "altright" constantly.

Do you have an archive of that tweet?

Will try…

Don't call it rape. Double check the sources for anything this outrageous. Wolf claimed she "sexually harassed" him. The CON connection is Lifschitz joining with Phil Fish in denouncing Ouren.

Some info:

+ Promotions
CON was advertised by spambots at launch. They probably paid a third party service.
imgur.com/a/BEO12/noscript (album is now empty. Anyone have a backup?)
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/2srmfj/introducing_the_twitterbot_override_network/cns7xsp

CON listed by IGDA within days of the launch archive.is/CFKSA

Twitter promoted CON through the @safety account archive.is/cASO7

Media organizations which ran promotional native advertising for CON
web.archive.org/web/20150330082219/http://wiki.gamergate.me/index.php?title=Crash_Override_Network

also, Think Progress: archive.is/L8rM7 which has accuracy problems: archive.is/CIPFA

Business Insider and Verge deleted criticial comments
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/2sx1d8/article_from_business_insider_about_crash/
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/2ssokv/igda_is_in_bed_with_zoe_and_alexs_latest_scam_of/cnsm96p

CON is also promoted by GTFO The Movie: archive.is/60EvT
The same production company Zero Point Zero is working on a film about Guantanamo Bay whistleblower
John Kiriakou. Interesting topics. imdb.com/title/tt5345478/

+ Behavior

CON blocked @bonegolem for asking a question
imgur.com/a/4qdMK/noscript (album is now empty. Anyone have a backup?)

The leaked CON logs show that at least one of the Wikipedia page owners was taking direction from Zoe Quinn.
reddit.com/r/WikiInAction/comments/4zgm8f/leaked_crash_override_networkantigamergate_logs/

StephenAtWar calls CON a con: archive.is/Y2FEJ
which shares private info: archive.is/d1LKs

UnseenPerfidy accused of harassing women
https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */helpline-may-have-enabled-sexual-1436a36c7cc8#.zfq95jav5 archive.is/tL5y1

+ Relationships

CON signed on to Randi Harper's letter to ICANN. archive.is/dwMgU
Holla Forums thread: archive.is/hvmbW

Reminder that Zoe went to the UN. "Zoe says a lot of BLM activists have used Crash Override Network." archive.is/e1PZL

CON invited to GDC2016 panel on "How Women-in-Games Initiatives Make a Difference" archive.is/LDWHb

+ SOURCES NEEDED for unverified stuff:

* Was Slade's twitter hacked after he ignored a C&D from CON?

kuow.org/post/putrid-corpse-flower-expected-bloom-soon

It's not too late to send your prayers to Dougsley the Corpse Flower. Make a wish, fags. May Rea grant it for you all.

I just want Soros or a relative of Soros to die

What number would this one be in the US? Is it the eighth?

I want all Democrats to be a laughing-stock.

Sixth.

Sorry to break it to you but the secret service got Reanon for threathening Shillary.

Why not "Soros AND his bloodline to die?"

Are you ever correct about anything?

Did you keep track of how many corpse flowers bloomed. Reanon already told us about 4 of them some time ago, and there was the 5th one 30 July (one day from my birthday), and now this one. It's Six, so far.

That reminded me, didn't broteam also mentioned of showing more CON logs today or tomorrow?

Don't know if anyone cares, but the HoneyBadgers are talking with Banana Nazi about the CON leaks

I think this one will be the 8th or 9th

Did I say 4? That's incorrect. Around the time we picked up on them blooming, there were six of them. Since then there have been two or 3 more, so it's either 8 or 9

You didn't that guy is a dumbass with an overinflated ego. Even in that pic it says at least 7.

I still can't figure out Fhurer Banana. He was one of the worst aGGro faggots back in 2014 and now he went absolute shitlord.

Its all a show for her followers, every single she does is for the benefit of her audience, she has those people 100% hooked and knows she can live off them.

The only thing that will destroy Randi is litigation, she needs to be taken to court and lose, BADLY.

He's going where the money is

Apparently even our inaction brings butthurt to these people. Those who claimed that all Gamergate had to do was keep existing were right after all.

He seems too dedicated to shitlording now, most SJWs would melt at the mere thought of doing a 180 that sharp, also was his site even targeted that hard in disnod?

People can change.

Maybe he got sick of the taste of Marxist koolaid or his playing us all like a damn fiddle.

Theres a reason the whole "still not getting his ads back" is a thing, he was part of the reason HW got booted from patreon
I mean, i like to think that he had some sort of realization but he was a premium grade A asshole regardless of his allegiances now

Most people don't actually change, they just find new ways to keep doing the same things, most "changes" are superficial.

These jews in the media are on order of the chinese

Understand even the jews got jews behind them chink jews

Manchus

Meanwhile, they're still not giving up gaslighting Japanese game devs.

I don't trust a single bit of it, myself. Reminder he was banned from Reddit for shilling. I'm not adverse to hearing what he has to say, but he sure isn't getting his ads back
archive.is/jinmW

What the fuck? Explain yourself, user.

Looks like he has an addon that pulls a person's score from Klout.

That's it. And before you ask, yes, Klout is another ego-inflating, internet "star" fellating piece of social media garbage.

What's going on in this pic?

Why does this not surprise me, I still can't understand why EA keeps them around after the millions they lost on TORtanic.

Who all isn't blocked by Kamiya? I could use a laugh.

Context is everything, user. What the hell is happening in that pic?

Check twitter's mentions of Kamiya. It's been going on for a while now.

I'm not

What ?

CAN THAT SHIT DIE ALREADY?

At this point its far more painful than Bullfrog to me, at least Bullfrog suffered a merciful death instead of being twisted into an abomination.

Who else aside from Takaki doesn't give a fuck about cunts and goons getting triggered by tits and ass?

Fucking EA, should have known.

If no one wants to bake the thread, I can do it!

Because EA was the prime reason why Bioware got shit in the first place.

Remember the Mass Effect 3 "homophobia" debacle? Did you think BioWare created the poll and the narrative?

You have a source for that? I mean I wouldn't be shocked, but it'd be nice to have actual evidence.

the gg member who was silenced by ZQ and CON. they doxed him and contacted his SO

Meant for , pls no billy

I had a feeling that was Electronic Arts since EA's games almost always are either controversial or sell high numbers.

foxigon was a bit of an ass but that's still fucked up.

I haven't heard that name in awhile. I'm guessing he's a burnout fag, too?

Not to mention that they typically are the first to dismiss any criticism as "from right-wing nutjobs."

He was just a leaderfag that liked to rant about "channers" sometimes that just fell off completely. I guess it turns out that that's because of aGGro tattling to his SO like little brats.

I thought I'd never say this, but Cheong is quite redeemed in my eyes at this point. Guy has gone far and beyond just "changing sides", I just wish all this came to light much earlier and we could have had this whole thing wrapped in early 2015.

Never ever gonna have those ads back though.

Pathetic pieces of shit won't get away with that.

Dem's the breaks.

I still can't figure out why he turned coat on his SJW comrades.

Haha Foxigon was a top league cunt and wannabe e-celeb contributing zero to anything but wanting e-peen fame. I was so glad when he was "gone" and it took him two weeks to return as a "lol i blok you troel" faggot instead. I don't buy this silencing story anyway, guy was a fucking moron from day one.

scroll up

Wasn't he the one that named his daughter Vivian, and it was born long after he burnt out, or was that the other military leaderfag?

Pillars of Eternity joke removal I think was what broke his delusion, when he defended the censorship what he had previously attacked in other games, I'm pretty sure that's where some realisation came to play.

That, and Cheong is a fucking narcissitic selfish opportunist as we all know, but someone like that jumpign to the "wrong side of history" is always a good sign.

No that was the same faggot, who also said it was after his grandma/aunt etc. Not vivian james.

But guy was and probably still is a proper cuntnugget who just wanted e-fame. I remember talking to him about vidya and he was so fucking lost man.

Well, judging from the logs, it seemed like they took joy in shutting him down when he tried finding some kind of positive effect of anything.

This.

I really really don't like the "braggy" veteran types like Rogue and Foxicon. They nearly always turn out to be do-nothing low ranking faggots who were pretty much despised by their units for being a shitbag.

Prime example: For all the bragging roguestar does, that faggot never even got deployed. All the images with him and weapons, he has a goddamn blank-adapter on the barrel.

Seriously, 95% of the "RESPECT ME I'M A VETERAN" faggots are exactly like this.

He could've seen the light
He could've seen an opportunity to get in on the ground floor as a media person for a side lacking them

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/769276300020310016

Hahahaha

I want to see how just far I can push the pathetic cultists when I refuse to listen to them about making games. Just have to figure out assigning properties to shapes on mobile and I'll start right fucking now.

I want to see how much I can make them threaten and demonize me. I want to show how powerless they truly are.

RougeStar did arrange BlackHat hackers back when GG first started didn't he, he admitted it in the GG logs that got leaked about looking for Blackhats then Zoe and Phil got hacked just after.

Maybe I should save this for the next bread.

I've been completely out of the loop for the last few weeks, been busy as fuck. Do we have anything planned for the anniversary tomorrow? Making OC, doing stuff on Twitter perhaps? The only thing I've seen so far is this:
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4z3xq6/historygamingmeetups_gamergate_anniversary/

Retard.

God, Pitchford's such a shithead. It's bad enough that he'll outright embezzle money from the publishers and act like he did nothing wrong, but then he tries to hold the moral high ground whenever possible.

twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/769269986607104000

Tauriq the triggered nigger moosa is at it again, can't see the tweet I'm blocked.

Bonus 9volt retardation at the top of the chain.

I believe there was something about that, yeah. I was too busy getting blocked by him over and over though, that faggot hated me.

Foxigon and Rogue were some of the top "brass" to blame for "weekend drama" and derailing shit every fucking day.

In the first months I remember going to sleep when it started to be midday in USA, everything was tiptop and running on program and when I woke up here it was all DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA WE MUST TALK ABOUT DRAMA INSTEAD OF E-MAILS

fucking hell it was a grueling time, and that was also around the time those faggots started using the "Oh you don't agree with me you're TONE POLICING ME" tryhard may may

We should go back if twatter search was good enough, to see who started using the tone policing shit on GG tag, and who left soon after it. There were so many faggots who did the tone police routine to me at the time and then a month later were never seen again, but not before stirring up the shitstorm.

This is over the line. We can't let them do this again.

I fucking that bullshit.

here's the picture

Oh look, Vivian holding Gilda's collar!

This can't be real.

Go to KiA first time in a while, Top thread is a Hillary CTR post trying to destroy Britbart with 2,043 points (87% upvoted).

What the fuck happened to KiA.

And don't forget the "GamerGate Driveby" incident.

Slade is an incompetent hack, I'd love to find his old commander and see what he thought of him.

That disingenuous fuckbag.

Who did this?

They were both faggots sure but contacting his SO is still bullshit.
Also

Tauriq is a goon, right. Right there with "9volt", that is goonspeak.

archive.is/ClTgk
archive.is/5HXKL

Brad responded on plebbit

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4zq89t/twitter_bullshit_randi_accuses_brad_glasgow_of/d6xzr9m

Goddammit Pitchford, Thief much? Have to pirate your shit game now and never play it…

reading that thread makes my fucking blood boil

One for the holier than thou cunt who wants everything to bend to his poor poor sensibilities and dismisses everything as "lol they just want tits"

The other, for the OTHER holier than thou cunt who tried to dox mombot, and just, y'know, apparently nothing has happened to him. Him, Izzy, the rest of the Zach Attack crew should fucking be burning right now. Christ.

It is plebbit and they this is a movie where if they appear fair and balanced they will win over the crowd in the end

Right, so I guess we're doing nothing for the anniversary. Well, at least there are leaked CON logs, from what I can gather.

I always wondered what that was.

What do you think you FAGGOT ?

And just when Usher's Polaris/LW post was over 2000 upboats too, this appears.

It was out of line sure, but it's nothing new. Thing is, Foxagon didn't have the right to free speech if he was still enlisted. You sign all your rights away when you swear the oath, so he was violating UCMJ by discussing politics in an open forum in uniform without express permission from his CoC.

JAG doesn't take that shit lightly.

Gamergate was far less political back then, don't think you could call it talking politics.

What a fucking surprise

In case you forgot, Randy Pitchford is the same person that owns the Duke Nukem franchise.

You obviously never served in the armed forces.
The UCMJ legal system isn't like the American legal system, they don't exactly go by legal definitions, a JAG officer would fucking destroy him if he tried to argue that point in a hearing.

Someone should tip BLM off and claim Pitchford is a klan member in the hopes they burn gearboxes offices down.

I'm aware that they don't care too much about legal definitions, I was pointing out that by definition they shouldn't have been contacting his CO.

nice grinch

I don't have that version.

I agree with you, sure, but it's something that happens all the time. Enlisted soldiers who get embroiled in things like GG are fucking idiots though, ESPECIALLY if they aren't user.

Not to mention it was Foxigon especially who was not a gamer at all, but an e-celeb wannabe just like Ralph, and wanted some of those clicks. He was all about the SJW scourge, feminism, anti-liberals etc. That's a fact, I hope the fucker burns wherever he is because he was, as said, a fucking cunt.

Been a while since I posted here, sorry bout negativity but these leaks have me a bit riled up.

Good night anons.

nichegamer.com/2016/08/26/final-fantasy-xv-has-even-more-dlc-planned-wont-be-covered-by-season-pass/

OYYYY VEYYY

Nazian's descriptions of the chatlogs is pretty amusing right now. He's mentioning that Zoe hates Brianna because the first one is a communist and the second one a capitalist, so they can't ever see eye to eye.
He's also adding that Brianna is convinced that the law and order was totally about her and zoe's mad about this too.

10 fucking years and this is the shit they give us.

crazy v crazy is always fun. In this corner… an insane and beloved attention whore
and in this corner… an insane attention whore tranny

FIGHT

What, and ruin the surprise?

I'm probably going out and enjoying my birthday. Always feels weird that its on the same day as the anniversary,

I'll ruin the surprise.
TRUMP WINS AND SJWs ALL BECOME A LAUGHING STOCK!

And I'll draw more Gilda!

What timeline did I stumble into.

CTR heavily upvotes any anti trump thread on reddit and there's a good chunk of KIA who despise Milo and breitbart so it isn't surprising.

Those two have hated each other from the beginning.

10 fucking years and you still think you should buy a game upon release and not 2 years later when it is bundled with "everything" in a gold edition

That's not a surprise, that's destiny.

Unless DNC cheats at the polls. And they will, too.

OH
SHIT
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/769290258563358720
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/769290466642759680

The one where Capcom became horse shit and SNK can't stop tripping over it's own feet. Please enjoy your stay, we've been attempting to destroy this timeline for a while. It's quite persistent.

GET READY

That too, the faggot didn't even play games, he was into GG for the political side of it ONLY. What they did to him was wrong, sure, but it couldn't have happened to a more retarded, and well deserved idiot.

That faggot must have been in the Aid Station the day they taught them Selfless Service and Integrity in basic.

had to split my post for some reason, wouldn't let me send it otherwise.

fuck yes, this is going to be fun

knowing there was a stream today I would've hold drinking mine

WE NEED A BAKER ON STANDBY
CURRENT BREAD IS TOO OLD TO SUPPORT A GIGGLESTREAM

I'M READY

on standby? we are 20 posts to 700

we need a baker now

Fuck, it's a day early.

Will Forte trying out a new character?

On it, sorry for the (1) colombianon here ready to Deploy the bread

maybe those two were created just to remind us what a good song "Two Little Hitlers" is.

what does colombian bread taste like?

Might I suggest adding at the end a line like "We told you so" and Viv's head peeking in?

It has cheese or Milk Jam inside

Would you rather hear some unrelated commentary?

Half an hour left before the stream starts
supposedly Notch will be part of it too
you better get actually fucking ready
it'll last hours and you will do nothing but laugh
well, and maybe get angry from time to time, but I don't see how you can stay angry long while listening to brote laugh

I'd rather just hear the crowd cheer than hear MAGGLE's incessant commentary

HAPPENING

Notch won't be a part of it, he was referencing Notch being part of the controversy, not the stream.

Notch retweeted Brad Glasgow calling out the methwhale.

I always wondered what happens when you cut a termite queen with a scalpel

Oh, well that makes much more sense actually.

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

He released a second part, seeing how Stein would react to a list of real-life violent threats Milo has received.

screenshot of what Brote was referencing

He caused Weird Twitter to shit blood when he crashed one of their bobo-as-fuck Twitter recitals or something. Searching their Twitters for hyde might yield salt.

How the fuck didn't I hear of this before? We need a pic of Micromachines stat.

That is unlikely. IMO the purpose and tactical goal is really more to get companies to stop or avoid giving money and resources to the socjus scammer clique. While infographics alone won't do that, infographics to increase awareness + letter writing sent to the companies marketing department can start having a concrete effect.