Is the right-wing a paper tiger?

The greatest story line in modern politics won't be about who wins or loses.

The greatest story line will be about how the right-wing went from telling everyone that they are "ubermensch", "high testosterone", masculine political warriors and that leftists are "beta cucks" to making compilations of all the times they got their asses beat by said beta cucks, crying on camera about how violent and hateful leftists are, and whining about equal representation in media in a period of 5 months tops. The irony is so embarrassing it surpasses cringe and becomes schadenfreude to see the supposed high testosterone, right-wing-death-squads get smacked like bitches.

The myth of the masculine and strongman right-wing is holdover from myths and legends of gay European kangs conquering land and opportunistic leftist lies about the dangers of fascism. The left and right were born in the merciless rape and slaughter of reactionaries in cold blood by leftists (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Revolution en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_Revolution) and it will end that way too.

The left is the real might-is-right force in politics, the left has the real death squads, the left has the real days of the rope. The proof of this truth is self-evident to people who don't wallow in undeserved smugness on the internet. Just look at the response to oppression, intimidation and cultural destruction from both sides: When leftists have their backs against the wall they bomb, terrorize, stab, shut down and murder their enemies. When the right has their back against the wall they make memes, watch BLACKED.com and participate in democracy by voting for failures like Le Pen and Trump.

The only reason Hitler-kiddies have the nuts to call yourselves alpha is because of all the empty validation you get from weird shit you search for on the internet about leftists. Like your collections of transsexual leftists and 12 year old little girls on Tumblr who talk about safe spaces. This is the magic trap card you have when you remember that you are actually cowards. Right-wingers are getting violently beaten, murdered, humiliated, shut down, exiled, your idols and history torn down and desecrated but you can always go into your tranny_leftists folder and pretend that you are the Chad, high testosterone, racial holy warrior of your dreams.

Hes back

It's probobly kampfy in all likelihood.

Global report.

Reported.

low energy
o
w

e
n
e
r
g
y

That's a Reddit image macro you know

Triggered.

Well, it should make me fit in pretty well on t_Donald 2.0 then.

Zero self awareness. Keep posting the same video over and over though.

L O O K R A B B I I P O S T E D I T A G A I N

I'm very hungry! Give me the memes!

yeah lol

I murdered a Jew for the first time
Stabbing feels gross, you don't feel the blade sink home

Kill yourself, Ukrainian vermin.

Take a look at Central Europe.
You will see that the old right still exists. we don't take shit from anyone, be it Commie, Russian or Globalist

why

I fell for a shill thread, didn't I?

Sage, but lol'd

Top kike