British Television host anti-white, Britian hating muslim on their News channel

twitter.com/martian_munk/status/901871154364907525

Write to Channel 4 and complain. Actually do something that might make a difference. Doesn't matter if you're in the UK or not, you don't have to be.

Wot a cunt. I still remember the days when channel 4 was the cool, edgy channel.
This country is full of faggots.

You mean all those railways, roads, libraries, universities, irrigation and infrastructure we built for you? To say nothing of putting an end to your petty tribal wars, slavery, cannibalism, and general savagery? With the advent of nuclear arms, if whites were to vanish tomorrow, the world would end with nuclear winter within the year.

Channel 4 was the first in the UK to introduce race quotas (though the others weren't far behind). Par for the course.
They've been doing an "alternative Christmas message", broadcast at the same time as the Queen, for ages, too. They gave that to a veiled mudslime one year.

That's cultural appropriation :^)

and yet, somehow, you still ran away from your shithole empire of dust into the oppressing arms of the white man

try squaring that circle sweet pea

Yeah, Channel 4 is the most degenerate channel here.

You should've listened to Mosley.

Nuke bongtopia please lads. We're done. I will die smiling so long as London burns in nuclear fire.

Daily reminder that the moment these sandy cunts set foot on white soil, they immediately start reaching out for dicks and "liberation" from their archaic rules. Totally worthless.

Spoiler that shit user

It may be worse than gore, but it gets the message across. That particular specimen you're looking at is just another example of their women being rather "liberated", once they get so much as a bare speckle of freedoms. That one for instance being a harlot in London. The sight of this displeases most of their men, but they cannot hide the truth.

How the fuck can this bloated rat be an "anti-colonialist" when Muslims ran the longest-lived colonial empires in history?

lmao, she thinks Israeli agents are shit-talking her on twitter, and not just bored weebs.

lmao no, block him or shut the fuck up.
Nobody cares that you could be 'offended' , and by being a little bitch about it, you have devolved yourself right into the ult-cuck movement.
ultimate cucking.
Why ? are you a faggot for hating girl parts?
Also, we don't need to know that you like or dislike X or Y - this is not reddit, no rewards for false opinions.

Pick one.

pick both you little faggot cuck

Lel, stay mad sandnigger.

Do sandpeople have genders?

Sorry not into bestiality, thats degenerate.

if they are not mutilated by "religious customs" - yes.

and for this freedom loving cunt.
he's basically a cuck by saying "You can't like what I don't like".
Wow, didn't know kids aged 6 could access the chanz

In another reality:

Her family has been put into a rowing boat and told to row for arabia.
HMS Vindictor, gunship of the Royal Navy will follow after a 12 hour head start, and begin shelling once within range.
This marks the last muslim invader present on English soil, with purity rates returned to 99.8% within England.
The final 0.2% is expected to be expelled within the next month.

I think your a little lost, maybe you should back buffalo queer.

*you re

Oh man, even just reading it makes me happy.
can't wait till it happens irl

What a waste of good shells. Sniper practice for the marines, surely?

Get mad you cuck, meanwhile I'll be making fatima pregnant, and dishonoring her in her family.
So either she'll bring me 5 sons or she has a problem with her family.
Oh, and polygamy : meaning you can fuck X bitches and get XY children.

Oh no, not their strong racial heritage.

You weren't lying.

get her off british television

i just hate it how people like this have the full weight of the corporate stand standing behind them. one of these days the visage will drop and it will be open season.

Gee golly, I totally no longer want a NEW MACHINE.

The middle one looks like Luis Saurez, just saying.

Will do.

Meanwhile you're getting permabanned, m8.

bbc is run by jews so an anti-White anything is right up their jew agenda alley.

That's because HE IS Luis Suarez, user.

Are they quadruplets?
If not, why didn't they just stop after the first one?

Perfect for when you meet one of those really annoying BFC fans.
Every single one of them

Is it only me that think this is exactly what I expected from a westernfied muslim women? Loud, obnoxious and entitled with a drape over her head. That`s the natural course of things considering the male sandniggers and a bunch of pussies: The problem isn`t women, it`s males that can`t properly impose limits.

Their debt to us is incalculable.

Bullshit.

She needs to liberate that fat ass with a tape worm or something.

islamist =colonialist on behalf of islam
she should say what she really is:
an anti-white islamist or a dumb fucking shitskin cunt for short

by "cool" and "edgy" I assume you actually mean "fully kiked in order to mindrape impressionable teenagers into thinking subversive shit?"

That sounds pretty lewd, user.

Fuck sake!

Waiting for 'Jive Turkey' to come back into style.

Has anyone ever thought of getting a thousand people together and just storming into CNN and taking over yet?

You are talking about people whose religion demands of them to marry their 1st cousins, muslims are practically the most inbred population on planet Earth.

Simply taking it over serves no purpose. They would shut off the feed before you could get to it, if they didn't the provider would shut it off before anything good got out. Then all of the brave souls who decided to take one for the team would be trapped until cops got there and, knowing how this usually goes, they would all get massacred by the cops. It'd be a double whammy because then (((they))) could spin it however they wanted.

:^)

One thousand anons (realistically like 300 would be plenty enough), giving up their anonymity to the feds (if they have such a thing), in exchange for a peaceful sit-in protest a la occupy. Loaded with infographics and effective talking points about CNN being fake news and maliciously advising America against it's own interests. Don't need to transmit shit that'd make every headline around the world. "CNN shoots peaceful protestors?" How does that look? I'm just shooting the shit here, of course. There could be many holes in the plan. Saboteurs and infiltrators for one.

Call Antifa to take it down for us.

I imagine their brood make pterodactyl noises and flap their arms about while the mother regurgitates kebab mixed with tea for them to eat.

WEW

Kill yourself.

Hah, no. "Peaceful sit-ins" are when leftists take over buildings by force. What you're describing is a "Neo-nazi KKK white supremacist attack on American press freedom." They're going to call you terrorists, and then they're going to massacre you. Look what they did to a couple eccentrics who occupied a small, disused federal building in rural Oregon. How do you think the Beast is going to react to hundreds of dissidents occupying ("storming") a major media corporation's headquarters in the middle of a big city?

DUDE! WHAT DID I JUST SAY!

HHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh!!!!!!!!!1!11!!!11 SPOILER THAT SHIT FOR FUCK SAKE!!!

C4's parent company is a wholly owned subsidiary of UK govt and they get a cut of the license fee (Bong telly tax) money. But don't worry goyim, this totally doesn't affect their editorial stance or output.

A lot of season finals to enjoy.

This can't be real.