Can ANYONE give me a reason as to why on earth, bestiality should be illegal...

can ANYONE give me a reason as to why on earth, bestiality should be illegal, and the fucking government should be able to tell me what i can and cant do on my own land, with my own animals. ESPECIALLY when its with a consenting mare, how can you defend this obvious breach of liberty.

4/pol/ couldn't answer this question other than "its icky" by the way.

This is why ancaps belong shot. First they fuck their horses then their child sex slaves.

The answer is that it is fucking degenerate. You don't eat human flesh or fuck your brother/sister and you don't fucking fuck your horse!

animal rights

notanargument.png

>

No arguments are necessary.

this is your next life

sage

1.) degnerate is just a meme buzzword that is the same as "what i dont like"
2.) >you need consent to fuck it, but not to kill it and eat it, or make it work itself to death as your slave
3.)> animals can't consent
even though a horse could kill you if they didn't want it, but more than that if you say this, you have obviously never been around mares before, they are giant sluts when in heat.

Because it's against nature.

good job

That's you right now. That's what you sound like.

No it isn't you faggot. It means something that tears down the fabric of society. You're too retarded to understand, so you ignore it's significance. The reason you think it's a meme is because it is used more recently due to society being destroyed frequently. If you don't think this is happening it's because you're a degenerate. Either way kill yourself for trying to argue pro-horse fuckery.

give me a reason why i shouldn't fuck my horse consensually.
saying "its so obvious that i shouldn't have to say it" isn't an answer

I mean, do I need to call you retarded again also?

More importantly, how is it any of your fucking business?

Caligulan insanity imitated erstwhile by plebs

what is this autistic as fuck posting about how thing isn't advantageous, so it shouldn't exist, or be done, etc.?

nigger how is you posting on a mongolian basket weaving thread at fuckign 4 am and LARPing as a nazi online, then being afraid of black people IRL like a little cuck advantageous? how are playing video games advantageous? not everything has to be, or SHOULD be advantageous, if you spent 100% of your time on bettering yourself or community, etc. you would have no quality of life time and would be miserable.

plus. HORSE PUSSY is no meme, its the best vagina on the planet

Horse pussy is the last stand of implicit white identity.

horse pussy > human pussy in LITERALLY every way.
how can humans even compete?

because it makes others think less of you, its disgusting to other people, in turn it makes your community worse off. if youre saying its ok to fuck a horse, you open up all sorts of degenerate shit that will harm your society and erode your relationships with others.
thats how libtards think, and why we feel so disconnected from our own society. it IS fucking harmful just because it doesnt hurt people right that second you fucking simpleton. Go be a disgusting animal fucker somewhere else.

Here have a entertaining arguement. Instead of being a degeneratethis term stems from how in the Bible God says not to have sex or more specifically "lie down" to beasts as the nations before the jews has done why not fuck white human females as to promote the reproduction of humans instead of wasting time on horses?
inb4 muh feels
anyone have any "absolutely degenerate" memes?
Sage goes in all fields.

Because humans and animals contain different microorganisms and secretions and by fucking animals you could cause the mutation of disease that you could spread to others.

People didn't just wake up one day and decide fucking animals was wrong - I think most people are consequentialists. It is most likely that someone was fucking animals and ended up with some strange disease that ended up being transmitted to other members of the tribe and then they said: "that's it, no more fucking animals!", after which it became enshrined in customs and sacred texts.

It's highly likely we ended up embracing monogamy for the same reason. It forms the smallest quarantine possible for STDs. If you're only fucking one woman and you're both virgins when you meet, then STDs cannot spread beyond you.

We don't need to be exposed to brand new disease vectors. Don't fuck animals.