Taliban Spokesman Officially Denies Group's Role in 9-11

archive.is/XZIiI#selection-1167.0-1167.226
Taliban spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid issued a statement on Tuesday advicing the US has to think of an exit strategy “instead of continuing the war” on Afghanistan.

Excerpt: Afghanistan is not a threat to anyone and neither has anyone been harmed from our soil. Baseless allegations and falling under the influence of propaganda by intelligence agencies is in itself the source of all misery and war.

According to their statement, they seem closer to us than you would initially believe.

At the same time, the Afghan Government does dealings with Russia and China, which makes it seemingly less of a Zionist proxy and according to Trump's could still maintain sovereignty and independent policy

However, I am still skeptical of religious nationalist movements, as it was a religious nationalist movement that mustered tens of thousands in Chechnya, est. 900 Mujahids of Al-Qaeda were present in Bosnia, as well as the hundreds of thousands fighting in ISIS and opposition to Assad in Syria (including some Taliban).

In spite of the alleged deception, would fighting the Taliban in Afghanistan drain Islamist resources and protect Europe and elsewhere from International Islamism, or is the war simply Zionist expansionism?
In spite of the deception, is it still just to fight the Taliban? Do you trust Trump in upholding our interests in fighting the Taliban vs it being Obama or Bush?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/interview-with-osama-bin-laden-denies-his-involvement-in-9-11/24697
bb
steemit.com/conspiracy/@budz82/mossad-agent-rita-katz-of-site-intelligence-group-released-the-fake-sotloff-beheading-video-and-fake-bin-laden-videos
vanguardnewsnetwork.com/v1/index141.htm
socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2015/05/18/bin-laden-died-in-afghanistan-in-2001-not-in-2011-in-pakistan-american-scholar/
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/dyinginafghanistan.php#axzz4qydFncwh
edition.cnn.com/2001/COMMUNITY/11/09/leno.cnna/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IF we must fight, then we MUST fight to WIN! We will win MORE and we will keep WINNING, WE HAVE TO WIN MOAR!

We are already there and we haven't left yet, if the president says the job ISN'T done yet, and they were initially wrongly blamed by a false flag under our old media, it doesn't change the fact that we were already there now once the new President got elected. Once wars start, they gotta finish the job, if they really are responsible for 9-11 or not, or are just a national security issue, it appears we are still going to be fighting them for now anyway.

NO HALF MEASURES

It was the (((saudis))).

The Taliban would surely support mosques and colonization of Europe by Muslims, but could a Government in the country ever ally with us? According to PEW, 99% of the country believes in Shari'a law and the Government there now is still Islamic and not secular at all.
I don't see how the Taliban could be good for us, but I don't see what the Neoconservative agenda for Afghanistan is, other than military infrastructure right on the border with (((their))) biggest adversary, Iran.

There is no way you can leave Afghanistan without the help of them. Since Afghanistan is very tribal and there are many tribes which still have their allegiance. I mean hell troops over there have to over look people raping children there because its their culture and they'd be arresting everyone if they interfered. They are all scum and we should wipe the planet of them but that isn't going to happen anytime soon. Minds well get out and clean them up later.

Neocons and the military industrial complex want to keep the war in Afghanistan going indefinitely.

How do people even survive in Afghanistan

Everything is getting memory-holed in the 'jew-wise' movement.

September 2001 Interview with Osama bin Laden. Categorically Denies his Involvement in 9/11
globalresearch.ca/interview-with-osama-bin-laden-denies-his-involvement-in-9-11/24697

Look up (((Rita Katz))), she is responsible for every interview with Osama Bin Laden released after this interview with a different shaped head, face, beard, nose etc admitting to doing 911.

She is also responsible for the weapons of mass destruction 'evidence' and every single (((ISIS))) mainland European terror attack which has Mossad presence throughout each incident.

The Taliban iirc is mostly Pashtun in the East with large number of Pakistani pashtuns as well
There are still many tribes who are not pro-Taliban, such as the Hazaras, a Persian-Mongol bastard race that is Shia

If we were to occupy all of Afghanistan's territory, could we still eradicate the ideology?

It appears to me that cities are more pro-Government while the rural villages where women have 7 children and read Qur'an 30 hours a week is where the Taliban get their support.

How could we possibly dream of winning? Not to mention, our government for years has at best tolerated and at worst encouraged Saudis, Turks, and Gulf States funding wahhabist mosques in the US and Europe
What makes us think Afghan Deobandist Islam wouldn't just be replaced with Wahhabism and their troops wouldn't (((coincidentally))) appear in Europe to fight us just like what happened with ISIS and the Mujahideen in Russia, Bosnia, and Syria advancing (((US))) interests?

Thank you so much for the link.
Are you sure that this is legitimate? I've read Global Research before but I'm not 100% on them.
Are there any other sources for the speech? Any links on this Rita Katz?

Having shitloads of children and very basic necessities

Citation?
This war still costs Trillions that could be spent somewhere else. Maybe testing weapons or optimizing their hardware but I still don't truly understand the strategic motivation behind fighting the Taliban.

The flood of refugees will show you plain as day how war in the Middle East doesn't "Protect Europe". What needs to happen to counter Israeli interest in the region and stymy the flow of refugees to Europe, whether they be actual refugees from these wartorn regions or opportunist illegal immigrants using land routes without rule of law to travel to Europe, is to restabilize and support Middle Eastern government's that make the Jews and their Liberal pets kvetch. Syria must be wrested back from the Israeli Secret Insurgency Service, and Assad's government must prevail. Iraq-Iran relations must be mended so that the bad blood between them doesn't get in the way of gassing Jews. Afghanistan must be rebuilt and regain its sovereignty.

Wheat, potatoes and lots of opium

To be honest the only way you'd win is if you changed the demographic. Easiest is fix is to make it the land of opportunity for Indians. Literally it solves 4 problems at once. Indians start moving there instead of here, it changes the demographic of Afghanistan making it hindu, Pakistan gets pissed off, and China gets pissed off as well. Hell Indians will feel right at home there! There is even a designated shitting lakes that they can shit and and use as their holy river!

Afghanistan is rightful Persian clay. If India wants land, we can support them retaking Pakistan.

I understand the first part, and there is evidence for this happening:
bb c.com/news/world-middle-east-40460126
However, does Afghanistan retaining its sovereignty mean Taliban rightfully taking over with plurality appeal, or defeating them and allowing the Government we are pouring billions into the territory with theoretical democracy? With the second option the chances of a US-backed refugee influx is more likely. This brings me to the question of Afghani refugees as it is - I know there are a large number in Europe - is the cause the US or is the cause the Taliban?

Persians are dead and so is their blood. They haven't been relevant in hundreds of years and will never be relevant again. They had their chance and blew it by willingly letting their enemies live and mixing with them. Followed by being defeated by our people. So fuck off you Iranian piece of shit.

Taliban is Nationalist, ergo there would be a greater incentive to rebuild their homeland = less refugees everywhere. If Taliban Afghanistan becaomes too unruly/expansionist, just support Iranian annexation of the place.

I'm not Iranian and Persians are most assuredly not dead.

Sorry not dead being slowly cucked to death by Islam. No one on this board besides you gives a fuck about them.

Rita Katz's father was executed by Saddam Hussein in Iraq for being an isreal Mossad spy.
She later went on to found SITE intelligence which provides all the zionist propaganda for every international venture and war ZOG needs the West to fight, including every single (((ISIS))) terror attack on mainland Europe since then, in fact SITE provides all the initial reports confirming an event was an official (((ISIS))) attack.
ISIS is isreal, and the more anons know this the less DisInfo we'll see pretending ISIS attacks aren't Mossad.

Mossad Agent Rita Katz of SITE Intelligence Group Released The Fake Sotloff Beheading Video & Fake Bin-Laden Videos
steemit.com/conspiracy/@budz82/mossad-agent-rita-katz-of-site-intelligence-group-released-the-fake-sotloff-beheading-video-and-fake-bin-laden-videos

They've negated Islam strangling properties centuries ago. Not only that, but even if their version of Islam was as bad for them as you say, then look into the younger generation's interest in Zoroastrianism. They've grown tired of the Islamic hegemony.

Israel constantly kvetches about them and America keeps increasing its war propaganda rhetoric against them. We can't let yet another war on Israel's behalf get started, especially if this one would involve Russia and therefore apocalypse.

Bump

You niggers, the USA, not the Taliban, is the problem in Afghanistan. The only reason the war is still being fought is CIA growing opium there. Taliban has public support because americans slaughter civilians regularly with drone strikes, grow drugs that they then sell (without the afghani getting a piece of the action, even), and because they're literally an occupation army of a foreign, imperialist power. USA should simply fuck off and leave Afghanistan to fix its own shit (even if it meant Taliban winning), but of course kikes wouldn't want that.

anyone got the link to the youtube talk of a US journalist who moved to europe about jews & 9/11, pretty sure it was the 3rd link in the redpilled movies/docos thread a couple months back. any help would be helpful. bump

Protip: Israel did it and blamed it on one of their biggest enemies. Al Queda and Bin Laden are CIA fronts. The Taliban are just as much "terrorists" as the Syrian forces are "terrorists".

India has plenty of its own land, shitnigger. If you brownskins want it, take it yourself instead of shitting up the board with your low rent shilling.

You must waste money and lives for kike reasons because we must finish the job we never should of had in the first place. So BASED.

user-intervention.com/2931/on-afghanistan-mr-trump-trust-your-instincts-not-advice-from-generals-groucho-chico-and-harpo/

Shill squads pooing on every thread currently and calling other people shills while using buzzwords they think we use.

wtf i love afghans now?

Nicely put. Holla Forums nowadays seems to be infested by retarded shills adopting boomer rhetoric

Something tells me a bunch of cave dwelling, boy fucking, opium smoking, sandal wearing towelheads probably didn't pull off the biggest terrorist attack in history. Now whether they did or didn't what is the end game? Kill every single member of AQ? Force (((democracy)))? I don't know what the objective is for that place but I know they've never been conquered and I know that the US will never be able to do anything substantial there except die so why bother? Just keep throwing young kids to their death over nothing.

If you fight a war you need to fight to win but you need a way to win. There is no way to win short of killing every person who lives there including women and children.

They harbored the wahhabists. Nuke mecca and tel-aviv imo

Right. You still meet retards today who think Osama did 9-11. Even though their only evidence is that fake video of some guy who looks NOTHING like Osama bin Laden.

It's crazy. The SEAL team 6 raid was the cherry on top of the biggest hoax next to the holohoax. Buried at sea… wtf. And then all of those faggot seals claiming to have shot Osama. They knew it was all fake, so why not just cash in on the spectacle? Who's going to contradict them? It's all a fabricated lie.

October 16, 2001 – An interview with Osama bin Laden was published in a Karachi-based Pakistani daily newspaper, Ummat, on September 28, 2001. In this interview, bin Laden says of the September 11 attacks in the US:

"I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a battle…

"I was not involved in the September 11 attacks in the United States nor did I have knowledge of the attacks. There exists a government within a government within the United States. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; to the people who want to make the present century a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity. That secret government must be asked as to who carried out the attacks. … The American system is totally in control of the Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States."

vanguardnewsnetwork.com/v1/index141.htm

This used to be really easy to find but I actually had a little trouble finding it buried in all the official media lee harvey bin laden done it articles.

It took me a bit to find this as well, back a couple years after 911 it was basically common knowledge amongst anyone who looked into the attack that OBL died in 2001. You can couple that with the bush the retarded statement in a press conference "I dont know where he is frankly I dont care we are not looking for him" paraphrasing.
This shit is really getting memory holed young anons will never know that any of this ever existed.

Some more dead OBL in 2001 pictures from this website

socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2015/05/18/bin-laden-died-in-afghanistan-in-2001-not-in-2011-in-pakistan-american-scholar/

There was also that Paki woman? that was running for president that was assasinated shortly after she publicly stated OBL was dead. I cant remember her name now it was over 10 years ago maybe some user can help me out here. I am not saying it was directly related but it sure was strange at the time

Pic 1 is first search I did and nothing but the official story for the search string I used it was not until I modified the string that I found a couple pictures interspersed with the official lie that I found what I was looking for.

I answered my own question from here

Pic one says this
The Prime Minister of Pakistan Said Bin Laden Died in 2001.. One Month Later She Was Assassinated.
If you click on the link for it you get pic 2

Grow opium and sell it for CIA, for defense companies to milk US treasury, and of course a justification for keeping the defense budget as bloated as it is, or maybe even increase it. The goal in Afghanistan isn't to win, it is to keep it in a perpetual state of war which is very slow, but still manages to turn out enough attrition as to justify more government spending on it. Of course, the lithium deposits underneath would be a nice gain too, but since USA cannot get to that, (((they))) will have to be satisfied with constant conflict.

And finally you can always spread these pictures all over the place from here there are a bunch more on the page.

whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/dyinginafghanistan.php#axzz4qydFncwh

What this user said.
Frankly I paid attention ever since we invaded and watched as the yearly opium production rose from 300-400 tons/year to 2000 to something like 8000 now.
Growing poppies was the death penalty under the tally ban but boy howdy did we ever fix that now didn't we.
It was just a matter of time before the US became totally affected with the world wide cheap heroin supply.
Not only that but heroin from opium used to have to be processed in Turkey or Marseilles that got fixed lickety split when (((someone))) decided it would be more profitable to make heroin where it is grown.
Now a long time ago I studied up on what chemicals were required to process the opium and given the total tonnage I made a rough estimate of how much it would take to actually make heroin in those quantities.
Then just stop and think afghan does not have any monsanto or dow chemical plants in their countries, so you have to somehow ship 55 gallon drums of the chemicals needed to make heroin into the country, I am pretty sure they would have to arrive by large trucks and not packed in through secret mountain trails on horseback or using burros.
So who controls the access points into the country? How hard is it to ban entry of heroin making chemicals into the country? Do these chemicals have any use in afghans emerging chemical or industrial process industries?
Simple questions that will never be answered and always point to the fact that heroin production in afghan has to be supported by some one other than fucking rag tag cave dwellers.

Ally, probably not but they would certainly be willing to establish diplomatic relations
Bill Clinton was close to securing a deal and declaring them the official Afghan gov in the 90s but the deal was actually fucked over by Jay Leno's retarded feminist wife due to muh female rights and opresshun
edition.cnn.com/2001/COMMUNITY/11/09/leno.cnna/
It offers us a way to GTFO mainly, after that just secure borders and block immigration from Afghanistan

The easiest way would be to let the Sunnis and Pashtuns claim control, not the most optimal but certainly the easiest and quickest way to gain stability

t. scholomo/Zoroastrian shill

Theres another factor everyone else is avoiding, by having tons of cheap opium flowing through Afghanistan you get large amounts being sent to Russia and Iran directly across the border, which i wouldn't put beyond the US doing intentionally

It's clearly a fucking Indian cryptically shilling for Indian-US zionist geopolitical cooperation. Who else would come in here pushing a double-down on Afghanistan and giving the whole country to streetshitters? Fucking faggot.

bump for 911 thread