If you

If you
1. Don't like films
2. Love talking about centrist leftist and alt right bullshit on a kino watching board
3. Like anime or cartoons
4. Like game of thrones or black mirror
5. Like all the star wars prequels
You need to leave this board and let everyone here live.

OP here, I forgot some

6. Don't like BLACKED.COM
7. Don't think Maisie Williams is cute
8. Wouldn't take a dick up the ass if your girlfriend asked for it
9. Use "cuck" unironically

This is the average anime poster

Ha ha, Beardsoy is triggered still.

If you
1. Don't hate films
2. Hate politisperging about centrist leftist and alt right politics
3. Hate anikino or kinotoons
4. Hate game of thrones or black mirror
5. Hate all the star wars prequels
You need to leave this subreddit and let everyone here live.

nice bait

SUDOCUCK SUDOCUCK WHERE'S YOUR BUCK?
DON'T YOU HAVE AN ADMIN TO SUCK?
u BO yet btw?

If you
1. Don't love niggers or their dicks
2. Love talking about kino watching on a centrist leftist and alt right bullshit board
3. Don't think Maisie is attractive and totally not a malformed abomination
4. Don't like CIA, Big Guys, and 4U4U4U4U4U4U4U4U
5. Have FAS or a shitbag
You need to leave this board and let everyone here live.

I do like films.
Its funny some times, but love is a strong word.
I do like anime, not so much cartoons.
I like both of those, but I'm aware of its flaws and rarely debate them.
I don't think highly of any star wars, and while its pretty obvious the prequels were poorly produced and had bad writing, casting and other issues, at least they had pod racers and cool kid anakin.

Hamill is like the negative version of Bill Murray, a has been of no value that was forced to parade his own corpse and pretends to enjoy it.

Do you feel in charge?

Mod to be honest onifam

If you
1. Bring friends
2. Are after my prize
3. Won’t say who paid you to grab Dr Pavel
4. Won’t tell me about Bane and why he wears the mask
5. Have a lot of loyalty for a hired gun
You need to get off of my airplane.

U U U U U U U

If you:
1. Don't like post numbers
2. Love posting on topic on a cinema board
3. Like singles
You need to live imageboards and let everyone here leave. Check 'em.

I you like films, go to >>>/film/

FUCKING STOP

How many years have you fuckwits spewed this insipid fucking meme on imageboards? How many fucking years have you annoyed us all with the autistic repetition of the same lines over and over and over again?
And every fucking variation possible thereof under the sun! There is no new content here; no further humour can be gleaned from these rancid table scraps of memes. This nauseating procession amounts to nothing, yet day after day, YEAR AFTER YEAR, you continue to pollute my boards with this trite garbage! What do you gain from this? What fun could you possibly garner from this stupidity? I genuinely wonder for your mental health, because this is on the order–or dare I say it, even further beyond–the level of those poor fuckers who play the same goddamn video game for thousands of hours, doing the same exact fucking thing again and again because their autism is soothed. Baneposting, as you worthless cretins call it with a myopic fondness, is the imageboard analogue for minecraft, or another such game that attracts autists in droves.

And I can already see how you'll retort, though I do sully the word with such an association.

That's how pathetic you are. What you'll say next, what you'll do next, is already known, because you've fallen in the same rut for years. There is nothing new under the sun of baneposting. The fire does not rise. The fire is dead. Your plane crashed with no survivors years ago, but you've continued to live in this delusion to perhaps cope with some mental defect or trauma.

Get some help. And then get off my fucking board.

Get this hothead outta here

Hothead?

aye

If you wanted more baneposting you could have just asked

Nobody cares.

You snuck in point 5 like a sneaky Jew to make this a bait thread. I'm disappointed, I thought I met a man of similar persuasion on this board filled with troglodyte retards. Guess I'll suicide. Brb.

this entire post is the most Holla Forums thing I've ever read. I genuinely want to strangle you to put you out of your misery. Your life is only seething disappointment if you develop an inkling of self-awareness in your future. It's really for your own good.

I do.
I hate discussing politics, but feel passionately about them. I don't like anything to the left or the alt-right (who really are largely the same group of people.) I'm a social conservative, nothing in the policies I endorse is "cucked" so to assert as much relies on identity politics and makes you an sjw.
I do, and if you can't appreciate animation I feel sad for you.
I thought Game of Thrones started out interesting, then hated how casually it's protagonists were destroyed, and the show progressively got worse the longer it went on and as of now it's complete shit. Black Mirror was a good concept but it's run by SJWs so it's total garbage.
I don't, I didn't enjoy them, but I enjoyed things that came from them. I liked pod racing games, I think duel of the fates is a good song, I liked that Jengo Fett game, I think the entire series is almost worth it for this gif alone. And while I don't like them, they had far more heart and soul than the tripe Disney has shat onto our collective faces.

Thanks for the blogpost now we know you're the most reddit fucker on this board

I agreed until I reached #3 and stopped listening.

Ah shit wait it says "If you like." not "If you don't."
Then I do agree.

Shut up Holla Forums

Only intelligent people can appreciate this board.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be. Forever…

For you

Found the gay.

Ur head's hot haha