There's a big anti-Trump protest coming up on November 4. It's important to publicize who is behind this

There's a big anti-Trump protest coming up on November 4. It's important to publicize who is behind this.

They advertise themselves as a group called Refuse Fascism.
refusefascism.org/

But that's just a front group for the Revolutionary Communist Party.
revcom.us

Who can argue with "Refuse Fascism"?
It's a lot easier to argue with "Revolutionary Communism."

No one should be able to go to these protests without knowing that they are being put on by revolutionary communists.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/enforce-article-50-us-code-842-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Resources on RCP.

They did the same thing when Bush was president. They called themselves World Can't Wait back then.

That seems ridiculous. Bush was one of the most kosher Presidents we've ever had. Why would the Hebrews send their goons to protest him?

Yeah, it's not like the jew is known for playing both/all sides of the mainstream or anything.

I know, I know, but to this day it still baffles me.

checked but we already have a thread

By creating and controlling a group that will collect your potential enemies, you need not fear them.

Were these Hebe goons though? I'm seeing A LOT of niggers. Could be controlled by black nationalists.

Not that that means there isn't Israeli involvement, but it may be hands-off enough for the golem to go off tangent. There were many anti-war protests during the Bush administration even though the wars helped Israel immensely by destabilizing the Middle East.

IT'S GONNA BE THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD

They are communists seeking revolution. They exploit any point of dissatisfaction among the public to amplify it and turn it into a revolutionary force. They did it with anger at the Iraq War, at "police brutality," and now at Trump's "fascism."

Anything that goes wrong they use to try to rile people up for revolution.

Their site has a form for people to fill out to be a volunteer, help with donations, etc. I sure hope people don't go there and enter false information that drains their time. Would suck if all police station phone numbers for their locale were entered and they unknowingly and repeatedly kept calling the cops.

Hopefully antifa will be labeled a terrorist organization or a criminal syndicate by then and it'll be open season on those ZOGbots.

We should plan a pro-trump counter protest the next day

"Remember remember, the 5th of november"

yes!

This is a great idea actually.

A massive counter rally that begins at midnight

Remember the 5th of november.

Top kek. That's the salt-left for you. Now where id I put that fluffy comforter and my slippers?

Not a bad idea.

How the fuck are these people not getting shot on sight? Whatever happened to gommunist parties being outlawed?

a pro-trump/refuse communism rally. we have to associate these faggots with communism in the public's mind. and we could even tie it in to the 100th anniversary of the (((Bolshevik))) revolution.

doesnt seem like a bad idea user

They'd call Jeb! a NADZEEEEEEE if he won. They'd call Boinie Glassberg a NADZEEEEEEEEE if he somehow ran as a republican and won. You're overestimating the intelligence of these communist faggots.

Spread this far and wide, and as you do, boost this petition alongside that redpill. petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/enforce-article-50-us-code-842-0

Checked

Black commies? hahaha my sides. The fourth is a Saturday, college coon ball will be on and most fuckers do their shopping and chores on Saturday because they're filthy, lazy degens so don't expect much.

who

well

Bumping since threads are being slid