Ford Fischer began LiveStreaming video 7 minutes 40 seconds before the charlottesville car attack...

Ford Fischer began LiveStreaming video 7 minutes 40 seconds before the charlottesville car attack. His video is an absolute bombshell for the following reasons:

youtu.be/ePsK0dpyu4g

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/ford-fischer-68865b68
youtu.be/ePsK0dpyu4g
pscp.tv/Rebelutionary_Z/1lDxLkeLygzJm?t=4
twitter.com/search?l=&q=jewish OR jew OR jews OR israel from:TreyYingst&src=typd
whois.net/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loyalist_(American_Revolution)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Bump with a sage?

Saw this video yesterday on jewtube…I'm 100% convinced it was a false flag now. Should be stickied and investigated.

From the vid's description:

I intend to watch it when I have time, but jesus fuck, OP, at least give some bullet points.

I just did right before you posted.

Yeah, it popped up just as I hit reply. I take it back, thanks.

have a bump, sounds weird as shit

The OP is terrible. Probaly should be remade with a better headline and bullet points to make it sticky friendly.

this, mods can edit it.

I believe the Ford video starts about 18:53

I really don't think that cantwell is a plant, as this guy seems to imply. He's been in the public eye for years now, you can literally watch, from start to finish, his journey from a conservicuck ancap to a racist one, through callins to his podcast. I think it's more likely he was on something, he's had drug problems in the past, the crying on camera was pathetic, but I doubt he's some kind of "super deep" agent or something. Not to mention the comments on that video are all alex jones fanboys jerking themselves off about how equal the races are and how nazis don't exist anymore. I could have believed that (((enoch))) and (((spencer))) were plants, but once this guy said he was most sure about cantwell, I stopped watching.

cuntwell is just a more elaborate and less obvious plant, CIAlt-Right idiot.

Used to have this faggot on kikebook, he's a cuck who thinks pizzagate isn't real [it is] and has a bunch of shady contacts in DC.

to be fair pizzagate is a shit name for it, should be pizzapong or pedogate.

Still on the fence about that tbh. Cantwell's characteristics and demeanor dont necessarily inspire right-wing activism, what do we know about where he came from. Was he a city boy, redneck, does he have military experience? Did he goto yale? Who the fuck is this guy?

He did a follow up video that brings up some more weird facts. The dude is tough to listen to, but his autistic analysis is really good.

Ignore that part. Just focus on his evidence regarding (((Fichler's))) live feed of the event.

I think he's just fine.

Innever heard of him so can't say Much, but from the clips he showed it seems like FBI trying to act as NatSoc. Just listen to the way he talks, it's like a fucking parody.

This shit is why oipateswheels or ron added an option to make a retarded redtext "SAGE!" appear in board options.

Wrong. Despite your dubs, using the -gate suffix AT ALL is a stupid idea.

Cantwell is a unstable guy with a alcohol problem who has managed to get kicked out of every group he has tried to associated to date, going from the Free State Project to MRAs/MGTOWs to An-Caps to Republicans.
He also severely pissed off a bunch of people in NY before fleeing to New Hampshire to the FSP.

Chris Cantwell has a tone in his voice that screams Jew.

The fact that the deep state pulled off a false flag doesn't necessarily implicate the WN leaders that were there. They might have just showed naivety and bad judgement in not expecting jew tricks trying to pull off something this big in a completely controlled city and state…Not to mention the CIA being right down the road. Ignore that part of the vid and skip to his analysis of the live feed.

true, pedogate is still better than pizzagate though. What would you have called it laddo?

Is his arrest publicly documented? There a mugshot? Court date set?

Spencer has also been around for years.

He's a actor playing a deranged white supremacist who loves guns. Helping create the right wing Falling Down shop owner narrative. Why would Colbert have him on years back if he wasn't a jewish actor?

It doesn't, necessarily, but I would argue there's strong evidence at this point to suggest this shit stinks.
Peinovich and his Jew wife, TRS suddenly being balls deep in support of Cantwell, the emergent alliance between TRS and Spencer's Alt-Right.com, etc etc etc.

I trust none of these fucks, and the whole situation stinks to outer heaven.

Who's Andrew "Ford" Fisher? Jewish? Ties to Mossad or CIA? How did he get chummy with the "alt-right"?

>linkedin.com/in/ford-fischer-68865b68

This guy says that a line of busses dropped off people wearing BLM shirts and KKK shirts all from the same bus.

inb4 nog

inb4 eceleb

He's not an eceleb you autistic faggots.

I knew the "alt-right" label was pushed too hard and inorganically, but this shit is getting spookier.

oh like (((weev)))

well it is full of spooks it seems

Killing isnt murder

Witness testimony is worthless user.

yeah, it's certainly a little stinky. The fact that Fisher seemed to have special access to the "leaders" is suspicious. I'm just saying that it wouldn't have been necessary for them to have foreknowledge of a false flag. The part of the video that's revealing is the part where he breaks down Fishers live feed. Speculation about those 3 characters trustworthiness has been a topic on here for months. That's nothing new.

t. lying, compromised mods

These are all threads specifically about this Fields patsy. Instead of consolidating all the info—which is enough to conclusively prove the schizo kid wasn't the driver—it's scattered so that no one can put together the full picture.
PEOPLE ARE PURPOSELY SEPARATING AND COMPARTMENTALIZING INFORMATION

The issue is that Cantwell has plenty of reason to end up with the positions he has now.
The FSP and the "great libertarian migration" has filled up parts of NH with hedonistic, drug addicted "but what if the child consents tho" left-lolbertarians. In fact, Cantwell and his degenerate friends used to be part of a poly/wifeswapping group where all the girls ended up with the clam thanks to a black guy.

Haven't found anything yet.

t. faggot that is too lazy to make a thread putting all the information together and instead just whines for other people to do it

I was at Porcfest in 2014 w/ Cantwell. He's a real dude. I listened to every episode of Radical Agenda and called in a few times. I agree that might have been drinking or on drugs. He makes terrible decisions and ruins any good things that start going good for him.

bump

>using anecdotal evidence to defend (((cantwell)))

alt-kike leaders good goy or not, need the same level of speculation we have given hillary, and that requires a lot. psyops takes many forms.

He's national news here in America. He's currently in jail in VA for macing people attacking him and they denied him bail, which is a big deal.

Are you retarded? He's a glory/self promotion hound who wants to promote himself because he's self employed and a bit full of himself.

There's people on Holla Forums that know and have met Chris. I can't say that about Spencer.

Looking for actual public records not new york times sourcing. Like most counties will print up a mugshot, description of crime, name of arrested etc. (((National news))) doesnt mean shit anymore.

>youtu.be/ePsK0dpyu4g

I don't see any damage to the car on this video, on the bumper like right before he went full gas.

Then look it up yourself you lazy nigger.

I actually know this guy, went to highschool with him. He is a transhumanist libertarian good goy, but he usually isn't actively leftist. He reports on alot of stuff with decent neutrality and generally has both sides in his viewership. He likes to start debates on his faceberg page instead of just blatant shilling. News2Share is his group, if you look at his other stuff he goes to alot of protests. I'm pretty sure this is actually just a coincidence. Before you call me a shill, just go look at his other stuff, I don't want you guys going after an old friend of mine for no real reason.

5 min before the attack…. barely a person in the intersection

4 min later… its packed with "protestors" and the attack happens

looks like a movie set

Nothing that you've said in this comment makes any real sense whatsoever.

True enough sir.

I'd like more information on that maroon van.

How so? I said I know Ford from highschoool, he is a transhumanist/libertarian goy, and he is generally fairly neutral in his stuff. What did you not understand about that?

The fact that you think anyone would trust you, or care what you have to say in this capacity.

What fucking world are you living in where coming on Holla Forums and saying "ay yo dis guy i new in hiskool, he jus a lolberg transhumanist good goy, he neutral mayne, plz no bully' is sensical?
You stink.

…And?
Yes, you most assuredly can.

for

this stream is also bizarre the crash happens the same time on Fishers stream at 7:35

pscp.tv/Rebelutionary_Z/1lDxLkeLygzJm?t=4

I'm not saying to trust me, I'm saying go look at his other videos and posts and see for yourself. I am saying this because I knew him, i have his channel on my faceberg and have seen his other videos and know what they are like in general. Just go look at them instead of accusing me for no reason.

Could the van be purple? Like how Antifa is all wearing purple today in Berkeley? Like how Hillary and Bill wore purple when she conceded the election. This is a George Soros color revolution. That's been confirmed with antifa wearing the purple stuff today. I might be stretching with the vans color but maroon could be interpreted as purple.

Then why would you bring up that you knew him in high school and I quote:
>Before you call me a shill, just go look at his other stuff, I don't want you guys going after an old friend of mine for no real reason.
So this is a friend of yours?
Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Sure sounds like you're asking us to trust you in at least some capacity.

His previous 'journalism' also holds no bearing on this instance, in this capacity - I have no doubt, if he were to be used in this capacity, that he wouldn't have quality cover. You are talking about Ford Fischer, after all, who is the one who runs News2Share, and why would it make a difference if he was 'leftist' or not? The implication here is not that he is a leftist, but that he is in some way coordinating with government or otherwise outside actors to perpetrate a hoax, and having established himself as, as you put it, 'a transhumanist libertarian good goy' would work perfectly to that end as cover for any suspicion of his actions.

Further, this Fischer fellow started News2Share with a media Jew named Trey Yingst, now employed by One America News Network (created 2013).
>twitter.com/search?l=&q=jewish OR jew OR jews OR israel from:TreyYingst&src=typd
News2Share was also started in 2013.
>whois.net/

You continue to stink, if not stink more.

Meh, I don't bother getting into that degree of assumptive symbolism. Possible, but largely irrelevant, and unlikely to produce any further information.

I would, however, like information on the not-driver (again, the video suggests there was no driver visible at the time of the accident, though there were occupants in the back seat).

Woops.

Symbolism and numerology are hallmarks of every false flag event. Not a good idea to ignore the ritualistic "inside jokes" that (((they)))give to each other. Also, around 6:00 minute mark a guy dressed in purple runs past the van…and the van looks more purple than maroon.

Okay, so they travel around the world Including Israel/Palestine eh?

>Not a good idea to ignore the ritualistic "inside jokes" that (((they)))give to each other.
If you cannot prove it is an inside joke, so to speak, you're just spinning your wheels m80.

I don't care about nearing-tinfoil shit like that, even though I will acknowledge it is ENTIRELY possible these people are signaling in this context - they are believers of all sorts of symbolic and occult bullshit, after all - but there's just nothing you can really assert in such context, its speculation at best.

The niggers - and they were niggers, IIRC, females no less - we could get more info on, perhaps, in a solid sense.
Did you see the thread wherein it was suggested the red-shoed nigger with the gofundme account appears to be a home-invasion convict who may have been released to take part in this show?
Perhaps the black females in the maroon/purple van are of similar nature, and it would be good to get more information in this capacity.

I want to know who was in that van.
I want to know who owns it.
I want to know if it was seen at any other point during the day.
Etc etc.
These are solid matters that can be nailed down, unlike vague potential instances of symbolism, know what I mean?

Indeed, or at least, the Jew Yingst did.

As I said, he appears to now be employed with OANN, as their White House correspondent no less… While the guy he started a company with, the same year that OANN was started, is wandering around Charlottesville video-blogging the event in a very peculiar manner.

I'm not sure what to make of all of that, but, the notion that ANYONE would be liable to trust, or SHOULD be liable to trust, the user above talking about being 'old friends' with this 'transhumanist lolberg good goy', strikes me as rather peculiar.

Not "spinning my wheels". I'm pointing out a big (((cohencidence)) about a suspicious purple van that may have been part of a false flag during the Soros Purple revolution. I made one post about it. Took about a minute to post. No "wheel spinning" occurred.

Oh, and it also bears noting that OANN appears to be basically Zioncon Level 2, even more Zionistic than fucking Fox Jews.

Now tell me Anons… Who is known for carrying out rampant false flag attacks? Who has been directly involved in most of the major attacks, false flag or otherwise, perpetrated on US soil in recent memory?

Oh. Israel. Jews.

And tell me, dear Anons, who would stand to benefit via the deconstruction of anti-Jewish/White identarian right-wing movements in the US?
Who, I wonder, would be willing to utilize 'Nazis' to get a person into power, then turn on them and orchestrate a false flag event to paint them as the devil? Who would have the resources and willpower to run a long-con in preparation for the possibilities of such an uprising in anti-Jewish/White-identity sentiment amongst the right-wing of the US?

Top question: Who owns the right-wing establishment in the US?

Oh. Israel. Jews.
Funny that, eh?

You're missing the point entirely mate, which is that you cannot and will not be able to prove anything from that suggestion.
Symbolism and shit only has value if you can reliably show some connection - in this case, its pure speculation, and little to suggest you'll get anything more from it. An interesting idea, certainly a potentiality… But that's all it will ever be, in all likelihood.

Finding out who those nigger girls are? Finding out who owns that van? Finding out if it was visible at other times during the day, perhaps somewhere other than at that intersection?
These can all be proven.

I get it. It's speculation. Speculation is kind of a bedrock of discussion forums though. I don't want to sidetrack your digging though. I'm enjoying your writing and contributions. Keep it up.

STICKY THIS SHIT YOU FUCKING DIRTY MONGREL MODS

Ok, since you refuse to do anything but insist I'm a shill, to prove I have known him since highschool, here is a screenshot of my faceberg with the date I added him. This was back in the summer of 2009 when we were between freshman and sophomore year in highschool. I am in this thread because I saw an old friend's name in the OP being accused of something I don't believe he would do. I have known the guy for about 8 years, and while I don't keep in contact with him much anymore, I do follow his news. Decent people who aren't WNs do exist in the world. Just go look at his stuff for yourself.

Not proof. User renamed himself, take screenshot, rename back.

I've heard some rumors circulating around there isn't enough to stick to him, possibly not even whaleslaughter, almost certainly going to be one of the biggest chimpouts for the books if so.

or just hit f12

confirmed.

can ask the people in the back of the van
ask fischer if there was other reporters
ask other reporters there why they waited
ask fischer why he waited

also, why would the challenger go back in on itself? maybe picking up someone/friend? otherwise, why loop around? being a looky-loo?

no one cares for his sake if he's a government agent. they care for their own sake that they're being duped. and if he were a government agent he wouldn't be in any trouble except if there were a revolution and he was complicit. the only other thing to defend is his 'trustworthiness' for reporting, which i didn't even know or care about him. and why would you defend his trustworthiness as a reporter? are you protecting shekels or what?

The guy making the video has The Bell Curve in his bookshelf. Seems to be counter signaling raycissts pretty hard though. Just thought that was weird.

he said 'so called neonazi' which signalled to me he was just countersignalling so he wouldn't get unnecessary flak

Where is the original video faggot?

This. Don't trust anyone. Mediafags like myself have been and are currently still digging.

Let me tell you anons though, I'm in hundreds of private chats with various reporters from very large media firms to very small.
Even the mention of some of these subjects on those circuits…
Its as if many of these "journalists" are fed the same lines to respond.
Ill be in five different chats with five different groups of people indy media and larger NBC CBS FOX CNN etc. all in them different reps.
You bring up these topics and they (different journalists each time) repeat the same rhetoric as of they're reading from a playbook.
Shits creepy anons. Very creepy.
I believe Faith Goldy of (((Rebel))) is someone who knows more than anyone and she was paid off (which is why they put out the fake reason to terminate her she received a massive lump sum for being up close and personal to the impact zone of the challenger)

THIS IS SANDY HOOK 2.0 MEME THIS TO THE NORMALFAGS

There's obviously big problems with this incident.

Was it planned by the Trump administration ? If not then who and why can't Trump just call it out properly ?

This is what is frustrating when dealing with pro-trump people online. This is trademark deep state shit that should be called out if the President isn't bought. These false flags are a big insult to the public and I really hope there is some push within the whitehouse to out a lot of it.

There does appear to be something going on with Obama and Clinton. Chelsea made some tweet that just happens to bring up how fatman Jones was reporting Michelle was a tranny. Not the first time a Clinton has brought up Infowars. Why would a Clinton be trying to draw attention towards Michelle being a tranny at all ?

Is it some kind of blackmail threat from Chelsea ? How can the threat be taken seriously ? If Obama gets fully outed, so do the Clintons. Sandy Hook, etc etc

FBI and friends operate independently of admin. That's one of the reasons he's so critical of them, is they don't heel.

That is playing with fire, people don't buy into sandyhook on the large scale. Isolate this incident as being the fault of antifa. Intentional self-martyrdom. The death was a mistake, they just wanted to make an impact.

CNN already revealed reporters dint believe what they're saying on their channels and they only do what they do for money and ratings. Still, I think even reporters are fooled and those funding them just pay to keep the bread and circus going of "we must keep pushing this money making agenda".

did anyone download the entire livestream, or at least .webm from 7 minutes 40 seconds before to the end of the incident?

Still doesn't explain it. He calls out the media generically, I think it's clear you can't really call out the media without also calling out the government, it's obvious they're also involved.

I just don't understand, if you find this shit detestable I think it's pretty clear the only way you stop it is to expose it properly. If Trump actually ordered these propaganda events to stop clearly his orders aren't being followed.

I'm convinced those were the losers who answered the crowdsondemand ad posted during the week to protest for $25/hr.

Not a fucking chance this guy doesn't get life. The entired political structure there has come out as cucked and Commie.

This. Vids or gtfo

Screenshot from the second update video. The name reminded me of Rachel Chandler from that picture of her and Bill Clinton on Epstein's jet. But I'm not trying to associate this with pizza speculation. Obviously here it's just a pseudonym; in the same way that people involved with a film will use "Alan Smithee."

The name just happened to catch my attention, especially given the context. Particularly because neither of the two people climbing out of the back of that van looked like a "Johnny Chandler." And would your vehicle registration really use "Johnny" and not "Jonathan?"

He might be dumb, but not this dumb

So I'm supposed to buy the narrative that Trump is under attack, that's he a good guy. There's record numbers of people protesting against him, they're running psy ops all over the place, they lied about Russia, they doing their best to censor the internet and call everyone a nazi racist… but he can't discredit anyone because it would put a target on his head.

I met Spencer years ago when he was editor of AmCon and he has been using the term Alt-Right and doing stuff for years. I was baffled by the "Spencer is gay", "Spencer is CIA" shit. I also knew his wife before they where married. They are not CIA and people need to stop calling him a faggot because he he speaks in an educated way. It's out of Idiocracy. I agree he's inconsistent as a speaker but I have heard him be good.

met Spencer years ago when he was editor of AmCon and he has been using the term Alt-Right and doing stuff for years. I was baffled by the "Spencer is gay", "Spencer is CIA" shit. I also knew his wife before they where married. They are not CIA and people need to stop calling him a faggot because he he speaks in an educated way. It's out of Idiocracy. I agree he's inconsistent as a speaker but I have heard him be good.

met Spencer years ago when he was editor of AmCon and he has been using the term Alt-Right and doing stuff for years. I was baffled by the "Spencer is gay", "Spencer is CIA" shit. I also knew his wife before they where married. They are not CIA and people need to stop calling him a faggot because he he speaks in an educated way. It's out of Idiocracy. I agree he's inconsistent as a speaker but I have heard him be good.>>10508462

I care about as much as I would if a bunch of neckbeards shoot their dicks off saying baseless shit about someone actually doing something.

The spencer bot is broken

Getting off on a technicality could be the spark that (((they've))) been looking for.

Glad someone finally brought this up. What a (((coincidence))) that she was right at the crash site with her camera aimed at the collision when it occurred. Did you notice how in her stream she really hustled over to that spot right before the crash?

Analysis vid is linked in the op. In the description of that video all source videos are linked. Do a little bit of foot work, nigger. It's a few clocks and some reading, it's not hard.

Yeah, that would cause rioting.

cantwell is a disaffected libertarian like many of us, and like the TRS faggot crowd. I personally think he is legit, as he was actually forcebly kicked out of the free state project and off the radio show (he used to guest host) Free Talk Live. I used to listen to Free Talk Live every day, they are anarcho capitalists, that kind of rode the ron paul wave to a moderate listenership.

The shows gimmick was that you could call in and talk about whatever you wanted. Every now and again you had some hardcore conservative type that wanted to talk about the coming race war, which sounded ridiculous at the time. As the show went on , the main host Ian would say things that, as a libertarian, would make you cringe. I remember one show where he said he walked up to a black girl he saw in Keene New Hampshire (where the show is recorded) and hugged her, just for being black. The show itself was a redpill of a sort (though not demonstrative of my personal political transformation, but useful nonetheless) because Ian was starved for listeners, money, and new signers/members for the free state project. Since libertarianism requires logic and honor to work, it is 98% white men that are interested in the ideology and mostly white men that would actually make the move to new hampshire to effect their small government social change. Their rule of thumb was 10% of the population to really cause a shift in the culture so they were constantly shilling for people to join and make the move, so they started to pander to minorities to get blacks interested in libertarianism (funny i know). Ian would make comments like the movement was "too white" which offended me, even as a blue pilled normie. It's not my fucking fault black people aren't interested in small government so blow it out yer ass.

Cantwell, was a free stater that got in with the group and sometimes guest hosted or served as a third member of the crew for the evening to provide some variety to the show. He started to lose patience with Ians anti white shit. It was also tiresome that libertarians refused to acknowledge the deleterious effects of open borders mass immigration when their own movement was to move people that think like they do, to completely change the political and cultural landscape of a geographic region. COMPLETE LACK OF SELF AWARENESS. Ian would consistently hang up on callers that wanted to talk about race realism and he even denied that dog breeds have differing dispositions. It is this kind of dismissal of obviously true facts that led to some listeners like myself and cantwell to completely get fed up with Ians stupid shit. That and there was always this looming demographic reality that you had to face as a logic wielding fedora tipping libertarian that you just couldn't ignore past a certain point. I stopped listening by the time cantwell got kicked off but apparently on air he said some racist remarks allegedly which, we know, could have been just been inconvenient hatefacts. The problem is that Cantwell is a public facing racist who was doxxed from day 1 because of his involvement with FTL and the FSP. This makes him entirely dependent on donations which has caused him to completely suck up to the TRS clique, led to his attention whoring via the Vice Interview (he needs listeners to his show to eat), and his subsequent arrest. I'm 95% sure he's not a deep state FED, and 100% sure he's not a Spencerian CIAlt-righter. Now that he's in legal trouble, however, he will always be looked at as suspicious for possibly cutting a deal in exchange for punitive relief. The idea that he is a deep state fed is that he was injected into the ancap movement to keep tabs on a possibly dangerous-to-the-status-quo group, but I don't buy it simply because those spergs weren't really dangerous and never were really terribly popular to begin with.

Make a better thread with listed evidence that isn't a pain in the ass to wade through.

Did they make BLM sit at the back?

Cantwell always seemed legit to me. His problem is that he's sincere to a fault, and wears his heart on his sleeve. PR and optics aren't things he considers for a second. He's also a degenerate who's had substance abuse issues in the past. Obviously some on the left will use this, and poke him to get some sound bites.

Suddenly everybody seems to know these people and know they aren't compromised while providing no proof that they arnen't lying OR really anything that would prove them not to be CIAniggers

(checked)

Basically this, cant move forward not unless these shills address their own cognitive bias. All these anons know they have a leftist cuck relative and would instantly denounce them here, but if its some buddy of theirs unironically theres no way they're cucks themselves. What they're not realizing is supplying anecdotal evidence is the same tactics kikes would use to defend the holohoax narrative. Good job goys.

This is interesting video and analysis. The story that Ford Fischer was waiting for minutes in that location without any action before the incident is intriguing. Especially due to the presence of the nearby stretcher bearing maintenance cart and the military looking truck. It would be very interesting to know who are the two ?journalist women waiting there with him. Does anyone recognize them?

Isn't that Lauren Southern in that third pic?

I would call it kang nigger, john and tony podesta fucking kids (infants) to death and then eating them

I dont think its lauren southern. She would have been recognized if she was there.

It's a funny shaped helmet. Doesnt really look sporting, Is it military surplus?

bump

(Carlos Porter, "Requiem for Rhodesia")

Strange though it be to call a country that was 90% black at its absolute whitest "the last white country on Earth", Rhodesia was perhaps the last place and time where whites proudly stood up for their own interests. Apartheid South Africa was another, but Rhodesia has been far more thoroughly memory-holed, and civilization there far more disintegrated, though South Africa is well on its way to becoming Zimbabwe. Pics are Salisbury in the 1960s. Indistinguishable from an American city (distinguishable from Europe by only the age of the buildings). Any guess what Salisbury (now called Harare by the blacks) looks like today? It's a fucking slum.

Rhodesia was burdened with international sanctions and at war with black terrorists for its entire existence as an independent state, and yet managed to survive - even thrive - for fifteen years. It is a true testament to what the European race is capable of in the face of adversity. Rhodesians acquired by simple necessity the ideals Hitler tried to inculcate with force and propaganda - strength, nationalism, sacrifice for the common good.

It's oddly fitting, in a way, that the last breath of state-sponsored white nationalism was breathed in black Africa, where whites were only one tribe among many, and surrender meant horrific death. Here, white nationalism was not a matter of supremacy but one of survival. We shared Western civilization with the Africans, but it was OURS, and Ian Smith (God rest his soul) knew the truth that his leftist home government refused to see - it would die without us.

And die it did. Listening to old Rhodesian patriotic songs like "Great White Tribe" and "Rhodesians Never Die", so confident in the immortality of white civilization, I suspect that even those who would not dream of calling themselves white nationalists cannot help but mourn what was done to Rhodesia. What they must be made to see is that as went Rhodesia, so follows the world. Rhodesia was perhaps 10% white. So is Earth. The Rhodesians were everything one could wish for in a white population, and now they are a people gone with the wind. How will Europe and America, softened by a century of leftism, fare when it comes to war?

The black Zimbabweans, however, did not win with numbers. Cecil Rhodes conquered Rhodesia with an even tinier minority. They certainly did not win with technology or superior fighting skills - one famous story describes how the black soldiers would set the rear sights on their rifles to the most distant setting *because they thought it would make the gun more powerful*. No, the blacks won because they were more brutal than any sane white man could ever even imagine, and the white man grew sick and tired of it. As “Requiem for Rhodesia” asked among a series of aphorisms:

Whites fled Rhodesia. But we cannot flee Earth - at least, not for anyplace worth anything next to our home planet. We are civilized people. We do not revel in brutality. The frozen crucible of Ice Age Europe has embedded a deep respect for each and every individual human life in our genes - but if it must come to genocidal war, let it. Let them try. Africans commit genocide with machetes - we have gas chambers. But if we do not fight when the time comes, machetes will be all the future will ever know.

>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/

What, do you want us to force you to listen to every episode of Free Talk Live and Radical Agenda that Cantwell hosted? What exactly do you want? Occams razor, if this is some CIA long con, they wasted literally years pretending to be an ancap in a movement with no mainstream support in order to switch over to being a 'nazi'. It makes no sense.

Went through whole thread. Not a single webm. Fucking webm you summerfags.

are you fucking serious

ffmpeg -i hourlongdick.shitextension smaller-video-size.webm
Then split it into parts after converting it to a smaller size.

I'm wondering if Cantwell could be bipolar. My brother is friends with a bipolar guy, and he reminds me a little of Cantwell.

You could get to that conclusion by not knowing who Cantwell is though and seeing the theatrics from the Vice documentary. With Cantwell cry like a bitch, I wouldn't be surprised if he has turned now. Why is there no bail. The alt-right is led by mongs who got duped. Kessler is certainly the pied piper

isn't the guy that hit the car the 2nd in this pic?

I KNEW IT
Told my entire family something was up, the resulting crackdowns on rightwingers across many different platforms was obviously coordinated and planned. The shadow state is shifting into its next phase. We should have started killing people when the planned parenthood baby parts scandal came out; now we're going to be on the defensive and scrambling to even stay in contact as they shut our websites down. To that point, I don't think we should nationalize web companies, that's spic-tier nationalism of the 20th century and it doesn't work. We need techno-capitalism deregulation and the ability to create our own platforms. It's do or die at this point.

Prior to turning himself in, Cantwell said on Gab that he had acquired significant exonerating evidence, so we'll see.

yes

the only way i know to webm youtube videos is to dl this whole nearly hour long monstrosity and pull out the 4-7 minutes worth of footage for the proof that leftiest attacked the car
anyone got an easier way? ive got more important fish to fry

after watching some more of the video again my initial suspicions of this incident have more proof than any of the other bullshit spewed about this incident
its a small scale false flag with crisis actors

It's amazing to me that I can see someone's politics just by looking at their face. I wish there was a scientific study on this.

there are
they get culled by "peer review" (((peer review)))

HEATHER HEYER

Has any user looked closely into the victim Heather Heyer or her demise. It seems strange that 19 were injured (non-critically) with only one fatality. It would also be essential that there be at least one sacrifice to successfully pull off this false flag attack. Like 9/11, easy to get the planes to fly in the building but their mistake was the (((coincidental))) demolition style collapse of THREE buildings. We also see the same pattern in Syria.

Check into the exact time, place and cause of death along with any other persons related or seen with her before or after the attack. Remember, this is on video and we should be able to determine if the car impact was this serious to her or corresponds with the cause of death.

Why do you assume there ever was a Heather Heyer or that she died in this incident?
You've half lost if your mind is so susceptible to this false flag.

It is not assumed, there would have been many ways possible to pull this off.

The point is looking into this supposed death would prove either this was a big setup (with actors as you say) or there was a murder to enhance the false flag attack or an opportunity to create a false flag attack.

I personally though would assume she did exist and was murdered defacto simply for the reason it would be much easier to cover this up and sell to the public.

10:27

SEE

so you think its a sacrifice to moloch
we agree that digging is needed

One America News Network
One Nation Conservatism

Loyalists were American colonists who remained loyal to the British Crown during the American Revolutionary War. At the time they were often called Tories.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loyalist_(American_Revolution)

The British would never do anything to sabotage the United States President. That would be unthinkable.

I wonder why the British Tories hate President Trump. Doesn't make any sense.

this

Clearly if there's ever an opportunity for something like this to be pulled again, there should be cameras everywhere.

Ideally with backups in case of confiscation after the fact.

It seems they learnt from Sandy Hook. Fewer deaths means fewer questions.

At risk of using a (((Simpsons))) quote

They've gotten more right about Trump the lower they went in quality

No he hasn't. Spencer did nothing of note and got media attention practically overnight.

(checked)
In this video you can clearly see that the fat spic from the other video is no longer in the maroon minivan. So the Police's statement that the driver was waiting for pedestrians is clearly false.

these clips need to be compiled and sent to the PD for a response

The maroon van had crash damage on the side door prior to the crash. Not sure if that's helpful but for what it's worth.

Like most media that showed common sense, the yids couldn't stand it. Since (((they))) couldn't shut down the simpsons with amazing sound bytes like "America needs to me more like the Waltons and less like the Simpsons" they had to resort to rotting it from the inside.

Download any and all clips with Video Download Helper, they WILL be deleted.

bump