#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Lewds for the Soul Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. Gawker dot com is down, but it's cancerous outgrowths remain alive. Keep a keen eye on Kotaku et. al. and use Univision's Ethics Policy against them.
>>>/gamergatehq/324724

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- twitter.com/icejournalism/status/758023920918421505
- twitter.com/mombot/status/763725521628700672
- archive.is/Kyo0s
- archive.is/zWLHt
- youtube.com/watch?v=xGOueq31ZkY (Mirror: u.teknik.io/fr5C9.mp4) || twitter.com/stillgray/status/768637243380465664 (archive.is/ybFA1)
- youtube.com/watch?v=fbmXz0eUutg

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BBfar
thegg.net/opinion-editorial/a-response-to-katherine-crosss-press-f-to-revolt/
thegg.net/opinion-editorial/are-you-fed-up-with-censorship-on-twitter-then-you-should-try-sea-lion-club-instead/
archive.is/oqVPs
archive.is/T8iMC
sli.mg/LS8Srd
imgur.com/a/mWmem
archive.is/uMFt2
archive.is/qAYNH
archive.is/Bm75E
archive.is/UIIXK
archive.is/tzLcC
archive.is/yM4f5
archive.is/dLALu
archive.is/UmsXc
archive.is/THtSi
archive.is/awxQ1
archive.is/Ail30
archive.is/l8iMh
archive.is/mzvEg
archive.is/kjWl9
archive.is/CTPOO
archive.is/oJMw5
archive.is/0hAV3
archive.is/AyX7p
archive.is/E7h5Y
archive.is/yyAXs
archive.is/8CxtK
archive.is/tMuLY
archive.is/MQ72O
archive.is/96pmq
archive.is/4AneB
archive.is/qMZxw
archive.is/mjCqo
archive.is/TSuFu
archive.is/VY9vn#selection-1225.516-1225.647
bigstory.ap.org/article/b414b2d76ce54f4ea80207fd6d40dc2e/ice-homeland-security-investigate-leslie-jones-website-hack
archive.is/RZO6I
twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/768901914704486400
archive.is/bkIS6
archive.is/Vb2aH
archive.is/5eExO
archive.is/TUVBc
archive.is/xGxPb
archive.is/MveDX
archive.is/xqZ9a
twitter.com/JohnRiversToo/status/768259908353437696
archive.is/oBz7G
twitter.com/cctvnews/status/768963180924022784
archive.is/QDNpB
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/768981741524488192
womanistmusings.com/ode-to-mangina/
pastebin.com/SgFNe0GN
twitter.com/nise96/status/768950583369674752
allthink.com/1607896
techraptor.net/content/gamescom-2016-kingdom-come-deliverance
twitter.com/MattBors/status/768988425286365184
archive.is/st9Yp
archive.is/epAeN
archive.is/hbvFl
archive.is/5uhri
cheaperthandirt.com/product/eaa-witness-semi-automatic-9mm-handgun-36-barrel-full-size-polymer-charcoal-frame-blued-slide-17-rounds-999644-741566603501.do
archive.is/AVAJE
archive.is/yqdq8
twitter.com/Tupacca/status/769004758829072385
archive.fo/PHXrq
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/07/23/freebsd-community-distances-itself-from-notorious-activist-randi-harper/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is the bread empty?

HILLARY MENTIONED FEMINISM OR CANCER

SOCIAL JUSTICE

Benis

Isn't that normal?

So has Hillary mentioned us yet?

SHES GOING TO DO IT BOYS, INVEST IN PEPE MEMES RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

Milo's articles are being mentioned by shillary

OH SHIT ALT RIGHT TIME

Nope, referencing breitbart.

she's talking alt-right now.

Archive of previous bread
archive.is/BBfar

She's doing it people. She's pulling the rabbit from the hat.

OH GOD, SHE MENTIONED FARRAGE

All is going according to plan.

This is boring, it's not any different than reading your average aGG tweet.

I picked lewds as bread because after all the salt festival that was yesterday, we need some sweet sugar lewds for us as well

And you guys insist that I make bad breads

The subway guy?

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Who do you think writes her scripts? For fuck's sake, Lena Dunham the Sister Fister was her social media manager at one point.

Say our name Shillary, say our name.

Brote's confirmed on tumblr he won't be doing another stream tonight; "probably sunday" though. We'll have to endure.

Gotta get that taco bowl vote

also

Did someone say lewds?

KOBS for lyfe!

Also, bunny maid girls turn my penis into diamond.

Fucking hell don't remind me that is still not in sadpanda

She was talking about this guy.

No, Mr. Brexit.

Reminder NoA was never good

DO NOT SEXUALISE THE VIVIAN

The DP sluts are ok, though. Used goods, I swear.

The Gaming Ground publishing some decent articles and benis

thegg.net/opinion-editorial/a-response-to-katherine-crosss-press-f-to-revolt/

thegg.net/opinion-editorial/are-you-fed-up-with-censorship-on-twitter-then-you-should-try-sea-lion-club-instead/

TRANSBENIS

archive.is/oqVPs

archive.is/T8iMC

Does anyone have the Farage pic where he's rolling up the window when the woman with the migrants welcome shirt is being attacked?

I don't think she pulled the pin on us. More aimed towards the Alt Right and taking the piss out on Alex Jones.

Did she mention us? I can't see shit right now.

Yeah, I never assumed she'd ever mention us, quite obviously
However, journos everywhere won't fucking hesitate to explain she totally was talking about us somehow

Nah she didn't. But she referenced Milo's articles.

yeah, didn't even mention Milo. Bit of a letdown.

Did I miss it?

This guy.

Hillary's speech was weak. Trump called out what she would say just before her rally and said it's all she has left.

Well, lets hope for more Brote leaks today, then, since this happening turned out to be a bust.

and it's over. it was exactly 30 minutes

wow that was pathetic. what was even the point?

is it anniversary time yet

What a couple of days… saved this awful month.

yep

This election will fully determine just how brainwashed people are by socjus. Will they vote for a war criminal or someone who uses bad words that racists happen to like.

0/10 speech. Whether good or bad, no mention of GG was made by Hillary directly, just MSNBC panelists.

webm when

I wanna be the boogeyman again

Who ?
Also her hair looks like she has none on her head and it's actually only coming like crazy out of her shoulders
That sideboob is absolutely perfect though I'll confess

That was it, fucking Trump's speeches are longer then that, guess her catheter bag was full.

Nothing said about "Nazi Frogs" either. That would have been so funny. Oh well, we've got until November.

Katheryn Winnick (Lagertha from Vikings)

Did GamerGate pay blackhat hackers to hack Lesie Jones for revenge for Milo. I know GamerGate and Roguestar hired Blackhats to hack Phil and Zoe back in the day but going after a movie star might be too much.

The 'point' will be the media assault on the 'alt-right' narrative, starting here.

All I saw was projection and pandering and an attempt to gain control of the language used to label the opposition. Nothing specific aside from England was cited because that would open a debate she is uninterested in having. I personally would have liked to have been called a misogynerd by her, but I may have internally combusted if she did.

She was just blatantly making shit up on Barrage, UKIP was nowhere near as extreme as she tried to make them sound.

Is she suppose to be auditioning for The Lion

Well alright.

Never heard of her. Not the best pic to sell me her beauty either user.

Thats pretty low energy. Not sure about the average voter, but a canidate who can't afford to spend time with the voting public is going to have trouble convincing them.

Except they've been at us for quite some time. Name changes, but the groups they target always seem the same. Seems more like a rebranding than anything.

The groups they target are "people who don't think like me". They then just use the latest fad of an adjective to describe them and they're good to go for the next six months, browsing nothing but twitter and facebook as news sources and analysis.

There was a video of GG and white supremacy used in the same sentence by someone on MSNBC posted in an earlier thread, which is what the MainEvent was railing on in his vid.

I also saw a woman bring up Gamergate on MSNBC in the morning, but I'm not sure if that's been uploaded online.

anniversary is on Saturday, right?

So this stuff:
slimgur:
sli.mg/LS8Srd

imgur:
imgur.com/a/mWmem

archives:
archive.is/uMFt2
archive.is/qAYNH
archive.is/Bm75E
archive.is/UIIXK
archive.is/tzLcC
archive.is/yM4f5
archive.is/dLALu
archive.is/UmsXc
archive.is/THtSi
archive.is/awxQ1
archive.is/Ail30
archive.is/l8iMh
archive.is/mzvEg
archive.is/kjWl9
archive.is/CTPOO
archive.is/oJMw5
archive.is/0hAV3
archive.is/AyX7p
archive.is/E7h5Y
archive.is/yyAXs
archive.is/8CxtK
archive.is/tMuLY
archive.is/MQ72O
archive.is/96pmq
archive.is/4AneB
archive.is/qMZxw
archive.is/mjCqo

And the stream is what I got last night.
But I saw Brote posted more today.
Have we got a master-album or something?

This is the first vid you're mentioning.

What if we made #GamerGate3rdAnniversary - and just put all the CON leaks in it?
Or should that hashtag be focused on CON more?

W-W-Why i-i-i-s she s-s-stuttering?

The fuck is this?

more shit on CON
archive.is/TSuFu

Because she knows that what she is saying is bullshit.

I'm assuming its the fastest threads on the site, though that seems like an undesired feature.

I can get behind that.

So Todd is just that trained at it?

Yes. She lacks practice.

Feels so good to be fast again.

did hilary say anything yet?

archive.is/VY9vn#selection-1225.516-1225.647

last 50 posts option seems like it would be easy to restore but they do this magnet thing…

i thought it was the 2nd anniversary? I want to know because I'm making oc that probably won't be ready in time, fuck.

He said there's more to come. Those where just the highlights that were sent out.

Basically "MUH INTERNET WHITE SUPREMACISTS, I HATE TRUMP, AND FARAGE IS AN ASSHOLE!" So nothing new.

bigstory.ap.org/article/b414b2d76ce54f4ea80207fd6d40dc2e/ice-homeland-security-investigate-leslie-jones-website-hack

Looks like GamerGate went to far this time.

Best board

Right out the gate, huh? You're really losing your edge.

really mane? he's just being cheeky

Look, some voter fraud.

archives? or is it on tv?

that's nothing, just wait until the
faggot shows up

fucking called it

On rising crime, or?

Pure coincidence that the GOP nominee wasn't on the ballot, I'm sure.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
He should've at least put a :^) at the end.

It is the 2nd.

Oh yes it must have been an honest "mistake".

thanks

For future reference:
- This Saturday (8/27) is the 2nd anniversary of Baldwin coining the hashtag #Gamergate.
-This Sunday (8/28) is the 2nd anniversary of the "Gamers Are Dead" articles.

Is there any more art out there of best girl being cute?

I'm actually beyond impressed that 4chan and gamergate are powerful enough to swing voters one way or another. "If you might be familiar with gamergate" is the most suprising part, unless you follow this stuff 24/7 it looks like a year of nothing but twitter drama and promoting e-celeb self promotion. Do they really believe all those fringe blogs that treat GG as the boogyman or is it just another step in their plan to consolidate everything that doesn't agree with them as a single bad side? The evil, anti-semetic, neo-nazi, (alt)right-wing, white supremecist, Pick Up Artist cabal known as GamerGate is getting a little too absurd to believe.
Even demonizing the alt-right seems funky because while it's full of weirdos with shitty opinions, isn't it also everyone who prefers conservatism but disagrees with the current conservative party? I'm not up to date on either politician but it seems a little extreme. It's just sad that everything is so politicized. It's really reasonable to say that you shouldn't to blame all immigrants or Muslims for some of them do (although the culture clash is a serious problem) but it stops being reasonable when you're so quick to do that about groups of people you don't like.

Anybody else enjoying how bizzare this year is? This election, Hillary and CNN taking frog memes seriously, College kids are farting in public places to silence those they don't like, Obama just not giving a fuck about flood victims and actually fucking said "What do I care, I'm out in a couple months".

It's like Monty Python wrote a sketch about an election, and that started to apply to real life.

the what

The last two years have been an absolutely insane, broken trip. Like honestly, shit that's been repeatedly happening makes no fucking sense

But thats not really a good idea. These guys are the very definition of slacktivist. By the time the polls come about, they'd probably forget about it or not bother.

Is flood victims in this case America and undocumented refugees??

what an occurrence

No, actual flood victims in Louisiana.

Anons please. Fart rape is not a laughing matter.

Fuck off zoe

do you think they give a shit about consequences ? About analysis ? They have an emotion and they expect you to have the same. That is the job of a journalist today. An emotion reporter.

yea I know about this one, I didn't know they were also actively farting to silence people

Not to mention niggers dont matter are absolutely silent on it too, not surprising really can't blame a flood on white people or riot and set buildings on fire if they're all underwater.

They found a way to blame Katrina on whites, no?

So'd I miss Shillary's speech thing? Any highlights? I was sleeping.

So was she.

Yeah, but did I miss the speech? I just want to know if she referenced GG or talked about frogs and anime avatars or anything stupid like that.

College kids are going to trump rallies, telling them to eat lots of beans before showing up so they can stink up the place.

IS THIS THE SMUG THREAD?

archive.is/RZO6I

Have some more.

She apparently. I missed it as well mentioned Milo by name and listed some of his articles.

Here's my take on it. We are the main ones that constantly call the media out for blatant fabrications. We're the only ones that attack them. Gamergate did it through email campaigns, archiving to gather proof, and mockery.

The altright does it by just blatantly shittalking them, posting things on their private lives(not to do with any articles), and generally seeking to offend them. They've also directly attacked CTR and DNC by digging through leaks and even someone showing up at CTR's headquarters. Remember that in the leaks Hillary's people were shown to be directly influencing news coverage.

Considering the outright hostility that both(for lack of a better word) groups have towards the media their borderline obsession makes sense. They're not used to being judged, they're used to standing back, judging everyone else, and telling the public what they're supposed to thing regardless of the truth.

And that's what happens when you cave in to the demands of Marxists crybabys.

thing think

Having poked around Holla Forums, apparently the only thing of note was somebody in the crowd yelling out "Pepe".

I agree, but this image is a whole new level of nit-picking.

twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/768901914704486400

Obama tried to imply that it was whites' fault for not providing equality aid, sent the democratic governor a fucking memo essentially reminding him not to be racist. Trump went there in person and helped. CNN even had the governor on and I suspect thought he'd say that Trump hurt more than helped since its a democrat, instead he admitted that Trump helped the situation.

For someone of the opposing party to be doing that when it comes to Trump is a pretty big statement.

Who the fuck smashes a molotov into the wall while still holding it? The whole fucking point to one is that you throw it, since otherwise he could have just taken a can.

Oh, for fuck's sake, not even white genes can save them from their stupidity.

Everyday that passes I'm becoming more and more Holla Forumsished and I don't like it.

Yes, and the point of a taser is to stun other people and not yourself.
They do it because they're morons. It's quite simple really.

Reminder to meme responsibly.

A contextless reference of Pepe shouldn't make me laugh, yet it did.

BLM has created more racists in the last 2 years than the KKK has in the last 50.

I do think he did it on purpose because he was hesitating before shocking himself, like he was bracing himself for it.

Racists on both sides too. Black people believe white people are the devil, white people look at this shit and start to fear black people even more.

Somewhat unrelated, but same goes for trannies and fags that take things to far.

If it wasn't for Jamal the Sorcerer creating whitey, blacks would still be kangs and shit

Got a source for that?

It's YAKUB the SCIENTIST you racist honky son of a bastard bitch. He created a race of white devils, like (((you))), through the practice of grafting.

Where did everyone go all of a sudden?

archive.is/bkIS6

The fuck is this thing? You call that a figure of worship?

This is my savior.

Is that what blacks actually believe?

archive.is/Vb2aH
^Full text of Hillary's speech, if anyone is interested.

RE: The CON Leaks

So, each leak fits into one or more of these categories:

- Confession of doing something illegal.
- Confession of planning to do something illegal.
- Confession to want to do something illegal.
- Something that investors would want to distance themselves from.
- Something normalfags would want to distance themselves from.
- Something "beginner" SJW would want to distance themselves from.
I assume nothing would dissuade a hardcore SJW.

We need to organize each of those leaks akin to Deep Freeze (without the website- just put it in the file name), and then send it to the relevant people (law enforcement, FemFreq advertizors/partners, Twitter shareholders since support won't do jack and social media to kick up a storm. If law enforcement can deal with it- do NOT put it on social media. Or it'll drive other evidence the cops could fin underground)

OP IRC What You Did There?

There is still more to come, isn't there?

Apparently some tranny bought into their scam but instead got harassed by them, try finding others like that and get their side of the story, try not to bring up the fact your from gg otherwise they might just block you.

There's enough to organize now. Might as well start the prep work early.

archive.is/5eExO
Check @UChicago on Twitter, the salt is flowing

We can only hope other universities will copy this approach

We can tell.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Of course, food.

I'm a fat fuck and even I feel disgusted you just used food in a social account introduction.

Would really help if we had the full leaks. What are the guys who are handling them waiting for?

You can clearly tell this person is trying to copy that Melody chick.

There's a leak pretty much every day now, I would be surprised if there weren't any salt left.

Sauce ?

About fucking time a uni stood up to these grown adult babys.

Explains why she's so fat and unattractive.

HARMFUL
OPINIONS

checked

nice

(checked)
Yeah, they're so fucking oppressed when they're going to fucking college.

How can an opinion be harmful, they're fucking words, words can't harm you.

BAN ASSAULT OPINIONS

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will kill my family, rape my dog, and force me to flay poor dindus.

Harmful Opinions dindu nuffin

no comment

Now would be a good time to go through all the ridiculous terms they've used over the past 2 years. I'll start:

HARMFUL OPINIONS
WEAPONIZED MINORITY

Since when did that guy with the flaming brain piss in her coffee?

Then why apply?

Please tell me that's a parody account.

Is it safe to say Chicago is the most down to earth city in America while San Francisco is the worst?

Considering shitcago leans far to the left, no

Sometimes people send out multiple applications if they aren't sure if they can get into their first choice or work out the finances.
Sometimes you just do it because you're curious if you would have been accepted, only reason I applied to Cornell.

How is that anybody's business but their own? Talk about self-entitlement.

Not at all. Chicago's got one of the worst violent crime rates in the country, as well as gun control laws on par with San Fran's. Which may or may not be related.

GG's anniversary this Sunday. It can't be a coincidence Brote will hold his next stream then.

Did shillery give her alt-right speech?

Not sure why it entertains me so much that the guy who started notyourshield is making videos supporting Trump and shitting on Hillary but it does. This one's shitting on Hillary.

The last game I bought was Bayo 2, and I'm currently playing Xonotic.

Yeah and it was 20 minutes long and nothing noteworthy happened

For you, user.

Yeah, just bs. No gamergate mentioning. It was basically just guilt by association - the speech. And she called the alt right a radical fringe, that's about it.

No the most down to earth city is Houston

mah nigga

she looks naked without a sword in her hand.

I bet she isn't even welsh.

"But college is a scam man, after I get out I'll have all this debt and no job."
"Then why go?"
"You have to go to collegeeeeeeeeeee!"

A bacholors is

Gamer goobers don't you get sick of being on the wrong side of history?

incoming media blitz

archive.is/TUVBc

archive.is/xGxPb

Don't you mean SMUG side of history?

where does megaphone work now?

All of the best people and the most interesting things are over here on our wrong side of history. You can keep your right side of history. Thanks, but no thanks.

As long as sensei gets flustered like this, never.

Like this?

She's freelance isn't she?

who was megaphone?

remember (((user))), you are condemned to lurk here forever.

I think I saw her on the street in SF holding a cardboard sign that read "will write for gin".

As always, not wanting to smile while people want to kill and destroy your culture is terrible and bad.

kek

you fucking (((socjusanons))) can't even keep up with all the names.

archive.is/MveDX

archive.is/xqZ9a

Isn't she supposed to be getting married soon? My condolences to the groom.

There's this supposedly, but I don't know because not a single fucking browser on my PC can play videos on Twitter.

twitter.com/JohnRiversToo/status/768259908353437696

stop trying to e-intimidate me gabber gobber

archive.is/oBz7G

Yes. Demonize porn. You know you want to.

Also, no need to crop out the author's photo.

What a vapid person

it wasn't intentional, the hospital wifi is shit and I'm using my emergency laptop

Start a campaign against porn. Seal your own pathetic fates.

So it's going to be GamerGate part deux, except the mainstream media is bound to go in balls deep because of the election.

Why is the left being so dumb? I mean I'm not complaining as its good for me but this is sheer stupidity.

Never change, grauniad.

Tbf the alt-right is pure fucking cancer at this point and has plenty in common with social justice, but the media and especially the likes of the guardian have been hemorrhaging readership for years and they're pretty much done for.

I think he's as big of a drunk as she is. He'd have to be.

Behold the magic of .png.

I wonder what kind of skeletons mr.potato head here has in his closet

The owners of these newspapers hire retards so they can get outrage clicks and make more money, with no regards to the damage they might do by making radicals mainstream.

The worst part is that they have to hire people who are even more retarded every year because they have already normalized last years most outrageous retards. It's a spiral into clickbait retardation.

*Restored version

It doesn't matter. Hypocrisy is their way of life. He could come out and say that he was jerking off to porn and playing videos while he was writing that article and everyone who supports him would casually ignore it.

You know it to be true.

He's a priest apparently so there's a big chance he's a diddler

Is being a tranny still trendy?

Nothing, he's just a massive cuck and a christfag

Social privilege theory is literally scientific racism. It is one of the worst way to approach racism because it implies that racism is the most logical option; inb4 >implying its not, if a certain demographic has an advantage other other demographics then why the hell wouldn't they want to maintain that situation? What is the motivation under social privilege theory for the power majority to give up that power? There fucking isn't!
For fucks sake, social privilege theory works a subsidizing psychological wage for deprived minority group.
Why work on making things better in practical ways when the status quo is an unchallengable invisible force that can only be changed by those who have not been deprived?

Fucking hell, why doesn't anyone seem to understand the best way to look at any fucking form of discrimination is best looked at from a psycological wage perspective? Its based on economics for fucks sake.

Oh, well thats just super, if you fucking look up the psychological wage you just gets results for White privilege. GOD DAMNIT PSYCHOLOGICAL WAGE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A PAGE ON WIKIPEDIA ITS LEGIT A FUCKING RED LINK GOD FUCKING DAMNIT ASS COCK DICK SHIT

And British

Jesus, user, that's a toaster if I ever saw one!

That's just asking for a shoop.

These people aren't left, user. When push comes to shove, they're right wing. They're hiding behind the left as their demographic and trying to get people to join their cause by using language which is familiar to whatever demographic it is that they're addressing. But when elections in the UK come, they'll quickly swing centre-right.

Do people actually believe this?

Yes, that battle is long lost. Liberals won, everything's identity privilege. Accept it and work for your own team or take a giant cock up the ass, that's the options we have.

Fug, that little window you can use to post disappeared here, I have to scroll all the way up the page to post. Deleting all cookies didn't help. Any ideas?

Did you try…reloading the page?

Maybe expand your browser window? That usually works for me. Alternatively F5.

What? But that asshole is in critical condition right now.

works for me

This has blown my mind. So far it's the only explanation for it I've heard that makes sense, but it's just so ridiculous at the same time.

Dammit, you're doing it wrong.

FUCK THAT SHIT
BOTH PATHS LEAD TO DESTRUCTION I WILL NOT CHOSE A GRAVE

The only way to stop the ride is to destroy the tracks.

Tried it before, no dice.

Window is already maximized, changing the size doesn't seem to help.

DOUBLE NIGGER

What will you do then? Ignore that they hate you, despise you, and want you gone? Hope that when whites are a small minority that it goes from "only whites can be racist" to "guys maybe we should lay off the whites now?" Fight it or watch things go to South Africa where whites are targeted for murder over their skin color.
It already is at BLM riots. It will continue to get worse.

There you go, I just found the answer to this stupid fucking picture

Florida defined resisting without violence as resisting without causing harm to the officer

Tensing arms while being handcuffed;
Not obeying verbal commands;
Refusing to stand up;
Refusing to place one’s hands behind their back;
Giving information deemed to be false or misleading during a lawful arrest or detention;
Presenting invalid identification upon lawful detention or arrest;
Concealing evidence;
Refusing to leave when required;
Evading police when there is reasonable suspicion of criminal wrongdoing;
Inciting others to interfere with lawful police activities.

Took like 3 minutes of digging to figure why this guy survived

Pic related, the liberals, democrats, republicans, your employer, corporations, the MSM, they all want the same thing. Unquestioning following of consumerism and a divided wage slave class.

The fad will be over in a few years

You aren't wrong. The issue is that the only solution to that is violent revolution and who's going to kick that off? How many would join, particularly with media calling anyone who did so terrorists and the conditioned response to have everyone want terrorists eliminated immediately. Since I consider this scenario of everyone banding together against the true villains to be practically impossible, I'd rather focus on the survival of my own.

It won't be if Hillary is elected POTUS.
>8 more years of 3rd Feminism
Fuckin' kill me.

Well, it looks like we're going to have to take that cock so our children can be judged only by the quality of their character. No homo.

Fucking great news. I want this shit to be over already. That bullshit would have given retarded LW's another round.

No. Our children would face the same treatment if not worse. Then our grandchildren would be hunted.

I'm not having kids, I'm coming back as a demon or replacing my organs with machines to become immortal and see what happens when my assholeness never dies.

Attempt to cure the underlying condition that racism is the symptom of: shitty economic outlooks for a nation.
It is that outlook that makes a psychological wage so much more acceptable over a true wage.

Thats the lazy way to change the political sphere.
The hard way is to get use the system as it was intended. First thing that needs to be done is cultivate local leaders over politicians. Shrink the tumors with chemo rather then butchering the body to remove some blights.
Pushing for highschools to bring back student governing bodies might help.

I bet it also would have given us a good influx of people.
There's a lot of people who have nothing to do with gamergate that hate Hillary.

When they all start comiting suicide all at the same time will be the day it finally stops.

they probably thought he was a reptilian-kin and didn't want to be bigots for shooting a trans-species person.

Reformism never works.
This presupposes that racism is the symptom of shitty economics.

In a way it is likely outcome. Their constant state of victimisation and looking for everything bad in everything they see and hear is probably not the best way to have an healthy mind.

psychfag could maybe tell us more but being constantly overtly negative must take its toll at one point.

All forms of discrimination are symptomatic of shitty economic situations.

So, no gamedrop during the Clinton speach?

I was at work/drunk for the last eight or so hours.

If they were truly oppressed, they wouldn't even be able to have basic education.

This is a very American problem, since I've just this second filled in my Labour party ballot for Jeremy Corbyn. The Americans don't have this option, and probably won't have this for decades. Personally I think Hillary will be the worst option for leftists, since she isn't left and is peddling the neoliberalism is a left wing ideology meme, when really it's just crony capitalism wrapped in the flag of feel good identity politics.

If Trump wins, he'll either fail and disillusion a lot of people who have just got involved in politics, or he'll succeed and help people in America improve their lives, which is good. If Hillary wins she'll shovel more American taxpayer money into the pockets of her benefactors.

Pic related, it's Corbyn doing Corbyn things.

If there was, this thread would be in full shitstorm mode. Best we got was someone apparently from 4/pol/ yelling pepe during the speech.

No, user.

BURN IT DOWN

Seems like the left are using the same old tired tactics. Associating political movement they don't like with stormfags, so that it will attract more stormfags to create a self fulfilling prophecy they can use to smear their opposition.

HELL YEAH BRO

There sure are a lot of racist rich people for that to be the case.

I giggled, at least.

I like how the cop on the left actually gets gradually more and more pale

Jokes on you, I'm 26!

pretty good one. took me a second.
liegh alexander I think. she had curly hair. she had salt. she got fired. other can tell it better.

she did tweet at one point that she was "gaming journalism."

I just want to play videogames and watch porn

Me too user. Me too.

Come on, this is entry-level shit.

Rich people only give a fuck about depriving the poor because its the best way to maintain their wealth.
Most discrimination is poor on poor. Racism, sexism, ageism, pretty much any ism is just a way to pit the poor against the poor over the limited resources available.
One skinned white-collar worker hates the other skinned white-collar worker because he is a threat to his job.
Each sex rejects the responsibilities of child rearing and pushed them onto the other because raising a child is an opportunity cost that could be alternatively used to gain a slightly less meager wage to stave off starvation, homelessness, and death.

Time to face up to the facts, Girl Dumbass is worst girl. Vivian is best girl.

He must have edited on a monitor like mine, because I can't even see it.

ARE WE BEING RAIDED?

is that pepe real or was it just added in?

that and they have a massively high suicide rate even before this socjus cotton wool wrapping bullshit started.

This guy knows what's up.

Maybe he has font-phobia

THICK
WHITE
LOAD

I didn't watch the livestream. Check the Holla Forums threads.

Saying Vivian is the best it's like saying Mario is the best mario character or Link the best Zelda character.

fucking finally, the work is paying off.

as for the rest, the general idea is to face and deal with your trauma instead of using your pussiness as a hammer to get people to obey you.

Being offended gives you no rights that you don't already have.

Some anons just love a big cock

So basically, SJW movement is the new psychological wage.

Like, take that image, replace "whites" with "women/minorities" and replace "blacks" with "while males". Read between the lines a little since there isn't direct segregation nowadays, and it reads like the standard illiberal left viewpoint.

B-but that isn't canon!

Doujin when

that looks a lot bigger than I remembered

Peace sign necklaces and big throbbing cocks are a surprisingly good combination

It's a non-canon cannon.

Holy shit it is

Of course, because she's not Danielle.

POST SOME

Remember user, "through dick, unity" and therefore, peace.

Who the fuck made it bigger?

fine

Hot

This seems like unproven foundations of your political views rather than something proven.

no u

real

Futa is shit and peace signs are the symbol or retarded hippies with shit music and clothes.

wew

I honestly can't tell if you're joking or not.

Now it looks like a hindustani with pubes on top.

Top snek

But it's satire, right?

Given that the Duke Nukem IP is being owned, administered and run into the ground by the fine folks at Gearbox this seems plausible enough.

DUCK POZZEM YES

I am so disappointed that gearbox has their hands on duke.

Fuck this gay earth

That's not how it works, anons

They are horrible parents, you'd think they would have realized that trannies are crazy by now.

user, if she had a duck, she wouldn't be a tranny, she would be a futa. it's completely different.

let's check who got it

she was born a while ago, so if she suddenly has a dick its a prosthetic.

I have m'ladied many girls THIS MONTH ALONE and none of them were futa despite keeping ducks as pets

;_;

Gearbox deserves unending bullying. To take what was once glorious and turn it into a mockery, such things cannot be forgiven.

twitter.com/cctvnews/status/768963180924022784

Religion of peace strikes again.

People need to be reminded what Dook is all about.

Crush the despicable pieces of shit and spread Duke's shitlordness.

Running around with guns, openly mocking your opponents, slaughtering them without mercy, painfully torturing them as they choke to death on their own blood, all for the sake of unending booty from the grateful populace of your home planet.

damn nazi frogs are killing people, Trump needs to be stopped

WELCOME TO THE SAME OLD AGE, TO THE SAME OLD AGE, TO THE SAME OLD AGEEEE

Sign of the times, indeed. Let's hope that it'll one day be posted to warn newcomers of how their glorious future had a horrible past.

It's like 3am there, an attack doesn't make any sense.

Why Hillary didn't dropped #GamerGate in her campaign rally?! It's her chance to further her "War on Women" campaign battlecry! Katherine Cross also fucked up! She didn't book her boss to attend the rally and take center stage, crying on how her harassment over "criticizing" video games lead to more women being harassed! You fucked up!

LOL

The UN shit burnt LW's bridge is why

No, they know the score. Politicians don't get to where they are by being dumb, although they do dumb shit. They've got enough information gathering in place to be able to say whether or not the move shall be made and considering our overwhelming strength, openly antagonizing us only speeds their downfall.

Come on, it's the least relevant thing so far, just an excuse to start a Holla Forums circlejerk.

Breaking news: Muslims are derpy fucks that like to explode

Spread that, faggot. Show that desecrating a character for some pathetic narrative will not be tolerated.

Don't care about Holla Forums nigga, just found it relevant given all the political shit that's happened today.

Some people post pictures of Miranda.
Some people talk politics.
Been this way for years now, its not changing.

It's a community centre, if it's anything like the ones we have in the UK they're places for youth to hang around and kill time, sometimes they have private functions there.

It is pretty late though and the media are also saying it could be a gas explosion, but no confirmation yet.

The historical revisionism continues. This time, on how #GamerGate didn't even have any effect to their ideologies.

for her

Still.
Plus its not like he's the only avatarfag.

But he's furry

Not that bothered, just seen caps of silent bans for stuff that strays too far from the core theme.

archive.is/QDNpB

This guy's a walking caricature.

Miranda is not furry.
OH GOD WHAT HAS MARCHE DONE TO ME

I just realized that if you had to label characters by their motivations, Doomguy would be Wrath incarnate while Duke Nukem would be Lust.

I remember that fat faggot. I'm not on my main pc so I can't check what I have about him

Well to his credit, the long-haired strawman is surprisingly not wearing a fedora.

These people are all just passing money back and forth to each other while Patreon takes a cut out of every handoff

Nothing wrong with that

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/768981741524488192

fart this

Political Cartoonist who made the 50 different types of anti/feminist comic, he drew himself to look good.

Political Strawman Cartoonist, still can't beat Zyklon Ben.

Holy crap he's MLADY incarnate.

Not if it has to do with literal shit or NTRshit for a sibling, yuri or canon couple.

That isn't a gravesite, user.

Has this been posted? Little Ben Shapiro following Shillary's narrative about the Alt right, and of course he mentioned us. archive.is/xGxPb

Where are these logs coming from?

Citizen journalist Brote Ampill received logs from an anonymous leaker. They were verified to be real by Ian Miles Cheong.

if there was one man who needed some beard on his neck.

check this

womanistmusings.com/ode-to-mangina/

lol that's my OC, now I know why I remember him

wew

Also Peter Coffin verified them like the moron he is

as well as several other preemptively smug aGGros who thought "there's nothing incriminating in those CON logs, stupid Goobers! XD"

We can't forget this fact. They knew Brote, or at least SOMEONE, had logs, and they said, before they were revealed, 'Yeah they're real, lol, there's nothing in them tho'

"was contractually obligated not to speak ill of Mountain Dew"

But a portion of the alt-right is antisemitic

Edited for relevance

WEW LADS

I remember Brote talking about this in the early days. For Polaris Game Jam, she wanted him to do a Let's Play of himself having a staring contest with a jpg of Jeff Goldblum.

I am more interested in the collaboration with journalists who all pumped out a defense for her.

Pastebin for the leaked logs.
pastebin.com/SgFNe0GN

Masterfully done

OH SHIT NIGGER HERE WE GO AGAIN

I've never understood, why do so many people like JonTron?

It's 2014 all over again lads

We're back motherfuckers.

WHERE'S THE WEBM OF THE SKELETON DANCING TO SEPTEMBER

This is…. not a big deal tbh.

I was expecting ZQ to have done something terrible in secret and lied to hide the proof that she did it. This is just committing pranks that everyone can see is happening.

now you understand

Zoe please.

not that one but is a skeleton

twitter.com/nise96/status/768950583369674752

chubby galko a cute

Never cared for his gamegrumps stuff, but I see him as a lovable schmuck who reviews old vidya and doesn't stir up shit. The kind of guy I could sit down and play vidya and shoot the shit with.

He even called out blizzard on the Nostralis shutdown

I have this one already

BUT IT SHALL SUFFICE

YES

I see, I never really liked that personality type, same reason I disliked Boogie.

how. how do you make this type of tanline

I liked goygrumps because it looked like 2 friends having a good time with games. How wrong I was

Well they where 2 friends having fun.

Then a woman ruined everything.

it should be the other way round, no? The darker part should be where the lighter parts are…

but that means, for it to look like that…

Gyaru magic

kind of cute, I guess, but I prefer a curvy hourglass figure more

I like THICC

That's not thick, that's obese.

this is the sexiest Galko has looked, ever. Across all the threads.

See I like JonTron but hate Boogie. Boogie is spineless and idiotic. Jon didn't want to be involved and didn't do anything to get involved, and I can respect that.

Erin always reminded me of that obnoxious faggot kid in middle school who would try to make everyone laugh by acting like an idiot and talking down to others, but nobody found it to be funny.

too big. Not enough figure

THICKER

im actually still want to finish the animation of this…. i havent touched it in a long time though

im stuck on the rib cage, everytime i open the file i get so lazy, i have to draw so many lines its ridicules.

As long as she isnt drawn generic animu skinny like this she good
or stupid fat

Agreed. It was a rather interesting chapter in GG's history. Because of the Jon-ZQ connection early on, people just sort of connected him to being a GG supporter, despite him not saying anything. GG and aGG started playing tug-of-war with him, and he eventually said "fuck it", which is fine by me (but not so much by aGG)

you can do it boneman

we believe in you

the vine or whatever he made made it pretty clear. He wants to stay out. And he actually stuck with it and stayed the fuck out of EVERYTHING, and did his own thing.

Unlike some people

allthink.com/1607896

Maybe we have different definitions of schmuck, I'm not that familiar with JonTron, don't really watch youtubers often. I do miss watching Milo shitpost on twitter though.

Daily reminder that the greatest moment in that guy's life was kicking himself in the dick on national television.

Speaking of 2014, dreams and broken promises, at least some guys are pushing forward instead of crying about how oppressed they are. techraptor.net/content/gamescom-2016-kingdom-come-deliverance

Well considering what SJWs consider to be harassment that's probably the first ever good advice I've ever seen from CON.

I CANT BULLY A SOFT DRINK
UGH
GROSS

These people.

To do what exactly? This thread hasn't done anything in a long time and you let the Holla Forums GG board rot. All that would have done is fed blue pills the anti narrative. And it would have been a re-run of the same bullshit except now we would have to deal with even more ultra politicized retards.

Jesus they compliment people for being fucking human beings.

These "things" that we are fighting are broken beyond all comprehension.

VERY GOOD OF YOU NOT TO WANT TO GO AFTER A FUCKING, POTENTIALLY TERMINALLY ILL HUMAN BEING, YOU TWISTED FUCKING CUNT

Miranda is fat and shit waifu material.

That's kind of disturbing even for me and I know I'm fucked in the head.

I can't think of a single thing that Zoe could have gone after TB for.

Then leave?

why don't you commission a thicc Miranda if you like thicc Galko?

I really liked Brote's explanation, where people like them have tiers of hierarchy in their cliques, and to advance in tiers, you have to kiss the asses of everyone above you.

She can just make shit up like always.

Not following the narrative that it was all about harassing her.

Reminder

twitter.com/MattBors/status/768988425286365184

Wow look at that fat piece of shit.

Qinnae is Katherine Trans alias

Also, it wasn't just Zoe trying to fuck over Polaris. Davey Wreden (Stanley Parable) was also complicit.

Dina didn't seem to think so.

could not give less of a fuck

How much time do the logs cover?

*hugs you non-pervertedly*

I think ive seen up to early 2015 dates on them

Cunt can be used universally to someone who's a big enough of a cunt.

december 2014 onward

It enters early 2015 but could go further

So I'm going through the previous thread.

>archive.is/st9Yp

>archive.is/epAeN

Remember that StephenAtWar faggot? He's in the exact same boat. Got gypped by LW yet still hates us because god only knows why.

No, I'm saying I don't give a fuck if it's born male, female, is trans, two spirited, futa, genderless, hairless, dickless, chromosomeless, what have you.

Cunt. What you are seeing is a cunt. End of story.

But that's good to know. I had forgotten that's what that cunt did for a living, aside from being a salty aGG cunt

Polaris might be interested in seeing these.

Disney is not going to "harass" LW

they are just as pozzed as Zoe, why would they want to bring old shit back to surface? even if they wanted to call her out on it her journo pals would destroy them

He also writes articles and academic papers for DiGRA, not sure which is primary source of income. Also when doing a quick search to see what else I could find I came across this which is rage inducing.

archive.is/hbvFl
Basically all these fucking academics talking about what a horrible hate group we are and how they needed VPNs and were harassed endlessly. Almost guaranteed to be bullshit and these academics are just lying their asses off and you can bet it will be in papers they write.

Nah, they already tried going after her for sabotaging the Game Jam.

Complicit? It reads like he just drank a fuckload of Mountain Dew™

I'll say this for these leaks.

It makes me angry that cunt won't get any repercussion for this, I guarantee she's already got the sob machine working overtime to figure out how to monetize it.

thanks user… ill do my best

LW is such a talentless fucking hipster parasite it makes my blood pressure sky rocket. Like brote wrote in that one post, never has someone who's done so little ever pretended to have done so much.

This whole polaris shit is so fucking retarded and the attitude of "yup, I signed on for this knowing it was a corporate gig BETTER FUCK IT UP BY BEING SUPER OBVIOUS ABOUT IT AND SO RANDOMLOL" just screams to me how talentless she is and a reminder that goons always lie and whenever the spotlight is on, they fold faster than superman on laundry day before claiming they were only trolling. When the patreon buckeroos dry up it'll be a fun time.

Could, but they won't, if anything like the Whos, she's practically toxic to associate with and they'll just refuse ever working with them.

I am fucking using that.

Soon…

is he going to do another stream reading them. That last one was fun

Man, I remember when this sabotage theory was first paraded on /honeypot/. GG was right!

Time to write down the names of the journos who published poor-widdle-discriminated-Zoe pieces,e specially the first wave. There were 3 or 4 articles which hit first.

Former already?

If Eron has a good sense of timing, he should also reveal those "bombshells" that he's been holding onto for months. Strike while the iron's hot. Anti-GG has been reeling hard this month.

I thought she directly worked for anita? Was she really just only an advocate?

aww yiss

Don't forget Eron is also a SJW. He probably prefer to forget everything and move on

I think one nuclear negro might be interested in this claim. :^)

Bear in mind, if Disney does anything it's going to be behind the scenes, and I doubt they'll make a huge fuss over it. If anything LW might b'aww about it on Twitter.

On one hand, Polaris and Maker Studios are somewhat expendable and may be canned if they fuck up, just like they do with a lot of the shit they buy out (ex: Junction Point after Epic Mickey 2 flopped). On the other hand, if they try going after Disney itself and not Polaris, they may be as good as fucked because of just how big Disney is. All assuming Disney doesn't bow to them and asserts its white-gloved dominance.

Oh really, now? What game, might I ask?

We might get an Event video where he's livid? amazing

Also, witnessed

Could any of you give me the intel on Google+? I use that in place of Shitter to support GG.

I encounter no problem whatsoever with shittalking cultists or even mudslimes, but this particular comment about incest keeps getting deleted despite being perfectly on topic and not offensive at all. That's a slippery slope and you know it. Anything I should know about? I'm not afraid to attack anyone or anything.

I don't know if he's an SJW anymore. He's been redpilled hard as fuck. Though I don't blame him for just wanting to move on with his life.

If it means taking down zoe, I think he'd be up to it.

Enjoy

Holy fuck

so close

She's really turning out to embody just about every hipster stereotype ever, isn't she?

Alright, I had a giggle.

Even closer!

The memeteor can't come soon enough.

Oh yeah, so Coffin and Kluwe went from "useful idiot" to "ringleader" since they're whiteknighting for someone who they know is horrible.

Also I knew Wreden was pozzed, but I didn't know about the Surgeon Simulator guy. Oh well, another hipster in my shit list.

the indie clique grows deeper

I vaguely remember >her name listed among the staff, but I have no idea where. Sorry.

Is that lipshits attempt at an insult? Goons, SJW and regressives all seem to have trouble coming up with delicious insults for some reason. And the insults they think are delicious are just unfunny and have no wit to them. Why are they low energy as fuck.

It's not even his own insult. Zoe said it first, he just lapped it up later, like 5 guys special sauce.

nigga the tables are flipping. a shitstorm is upon them. they are about to become a laughing stock to everyone

Isn't that the norm? I only remember one happy Event video and that was after the Law & Order episode.

dipshits also had to apologize later in the thread like a good little cuck for comparing eron to "psychopaths".

They're just going to ignore it all.

Nothing happened to the ZachAttack shitbags, this is going to be the same.

He has degrees of anger ranging from annoyed to pissed, mad, and nuclear.

Though I think he is going to be laughing at the logs like us, I mean even I spent time with friends and family over the holidays, the fAGGot crew are completely obsessed. They cannot go a day without thinking about us.

We consume their every waking thought.

We have already won.

Everyone who got caught in the ZachAttack has been disavowed by all the bigger SJW fishes scared for their patreon money

Broteams leak and the upcoming leaks he's going to reveal is CON's fucking death blow, Jack can't ignore the fact anymore that Zoe and her chums are serial abusers

You talk like if they just up and say "these logs are fabricated and the people saying they're real are just wanting to get in the WHITE NATIONALIST, RACIST TRUMP SUPPORTING BANDWAGON because they want to be in the wrong side of history" won't get everyone clapping their hands like a tardy sea lion

Remember, I just wanted to play video games? And now you're being a cunt mad that people want GG to win instead of being some cringey shitposting club.

That's cool and all, but two of them have already confirmed the validity of the logs.

Fuuugggg, that is almost pitiable. Almost. Lipshits really is cucked to hell and back. Him sexually cucked by someone like valkenberg is already bad enough, and him getting a tramp stamp is cringe. But not being able to come up with your own insult, and intellectually imprisoning yourself like that. Lipshits might as well just put the gimp suit on already and make it officially known to the world. Besides, isn't socjus taking back the word 'cuck' and making it a badge of bravery and virtue? :^)

Don't make me hurt you.

Which they can sweep away as what I just quoted. It doesn't matter to these people as long as they're chummy with / control the biggest / name-recognizable outlets around.

Our favorite Buzzfeed sociopath interviews Sam Hyde, can't help but gamedrop and tie in Hillary's narrative on the alt-right.
archive.is/5uhri

So were the logs released yet?

Not in full yet.

For the moment, we wait.

The funny thing is, he wouldn't even be an "alpha cuck".

It's because they're a bunch of retarded straight people who think using gay slurs or calling people dumb means they've committed a hate crime.

Dumb shit.

There is no win condition, we will always be in watchdog mode. So for every user its only over when they feel its over, you choose that. Hoping for some random point that is an end for all at once is just bizarre.

Hey, Acid, can I ask you for some information about funs?
>>>/k/406776
>>>/k/406778
>>>/k/406786
>>>/k/406797
It's fine if you can't answer, I appreciate your help anyway.

sauce?

Watching prince of bel air, and its the trump episode. The he knew he would be blamed for everything. And he looked better without the tan.

How's it feel to be literally branded like a cow by that cocknivorous slut, Lipshits?

Gonna ask two really stupid questions.
Why did the filenames change, and why is "Save as original filename" still broken?

The term is fucking retarded. Stop trying to force it.

Who was this?

Ian?

No idea but I find it hilarious and sad that people end friendships over an internet shitstorm.

this

Nah, Ian was still slurping the kool aid then

I think Ian's straight plus I think he was still aGGro at that point in time.

GG had goals. It should have an end point. I've said this before, but this watch dog bullshit is just a euphemism for not having enough people to run operations anymore. Acting like people should do this forever is pure cringe.

HAAH WAAW

The S&W VE series pistols are SHIT. They're a bidget Glock knockoff with a trigger that feels like a staple gun's.

LCP and Bodyguard are super tiny and will beat the hell out of your hands unless you're a midget. You're lucky if the laser in the BG lasts 500 rds before breaking.

Look into an EAA Witness P 9mm in Charcoal Gray color. Specifically that color. A couple distributors are clearancing them out right now super duper cheap. You can find one for like $300 new online. I own its bigger brother in a 10mm and they're badass guns. Great warranty too.

and many disagree with you entirely. Like I said each user chooses when it ends for them, if you're just sticking around hoping that everyone else in the thread stops at once you're going to get increasingly upset for no reason. Not really healthy.

The pictures might have the answer. Anyone has them?

It's a plebbit term, but at least we know what it refers to. It's the media trying to reinforce that GG is satan without actually focusing on what GG is.

for reel sauce pls?

These people wake themselves at night thinking we are hiding in their closet. We will live forever through them.

This is enough for me.

I didn't find it in my stash, but I came across this and felt the need to post it.

It had goals, and they're still not fulfilled.
So we're still here.
It turns out that our tactics work, people have even admitted it, so we keep going.
This user gets it>>10510311
If you don't like what's going on, you don't have to post in these threads.

Well, that explains why it's so stupid.

Thanks for the information, Acid. I really appreciate it.

Nothing good comes out of reddit.

11/10 it's okay

It's been a thing for as long as I can remember. Did we collectively agree to stop using it one day when I was gone or something? What else do I say when journos shoehorn in GG for no reason?

I think its been so long since it happened that people have forgotten it used to be commonly used.

You were triggered by me saying "I want this bullshit to end already" in reference to not wanting fucking Hillary Clinton to stoke the flames, and you some how managed to transform that into some kind of insult at what you perceive as your in-group. You're acting like a fucking cultist. I want SJWs to fuck off from video games. That's it. Me not wanting more bullshit that would drive them back into trying to conquer the medium makes sense, but it doesn't make sense for you because you think this is some kind of cool club for you where you get to talk about ridiculous inside baseball meta drama every day.

Here, I did you a solid.

cheaperthandirt.com/product/eaa-witness-semi-automatic-9mm-handgun-36-barrel-full-size-polymer-charcoal-frame-blued-slide-17-rounds-999644-741566603501.do

CTD is a shit company, but that's about as cheap as you're gonna get a good new handgun ever. The thing retail for like $500 normally and are worth every penny of it. Just don't wait too long - the clearance has been going for a few weeks, and most suppliers are running out.

I'm not the one upset here user.

I sense mad in this post.

I know it's a few days early, but I made another video to share with you guys! It's been a long road, and you successfully took down that evil Gawker.

Much love!

I'd send you some Asukabenis images as thanks but I haven't found any new ones.

I'm not getting any video in the Coolhole but there's 200+ people there. Is it always like that for some reason or is my video shitting up?

they were chatting about not telling anyone about that link so my guess is that they often use it as a chatroom as well.

Damn, that's quite the crowd for a chatroom. Our lil Brote's all grown up now. Seems like it was just yesterday that he was viralling on cuck/v/…

Just keep using it. It's been a term for at least a year, so who cares about this point. Changing it now would be like that two weeks were some autist was trying to make SJT a term.

What does it stands for?

Social Justice Terrorist.
Because "warrior" sounded too honorable, or some shit.

yeah, that's not how it works

also SJT just sounds like "supreme tribunal of justice" or something

go away billy

12/10 it's okay

What is this from?

It's a post-stream hangout, not unlike any other streamtube/cytube thing. It also doubles as a sekrit club chat for when he rarely streams on Youtube instead of Twitch.
We're watching the Alone in the Dark movie right now.

Filtered

:^)

From me, I just made it.

29 years

It's like you all forgot

I always found it weird how you guys could buy gun anywhere.

Must be a good feel.

archive.is/AVAJE

I'm really getting tired of people on Holla Forums saging and dubsposting actual video game threads just because its a game they don't like.

Don't discuss shit games then.

:^)

Jesus fucking Christ, Hogan, chill!

do it faggot, I've only been waiting for it for like a month

Hulkamania strikes again

Fuck, Hogan, drop it

He's already dead, DEAD BY HOKUTO SHINKEN even, there's not going to be an atom left at this point

The Hulkster's out for blood man. Denton tried his best to ruin the man, and now that he's got Nick's balls in a vice you think he's ever going to let up?

Denton's on the same level as people who sexually assault children, IMO.

I hope Hogan keeps leg dropping him while he's down.

Hey Acid Sissy, where's that bomb drop?

Yeah, I don't know why people expect Hogan to take it easy on him, Denton ruined his entire legacy. All that time in wrestling, being one of the major forces to put it on the map, and now he's been scrubbed from everything. Of course he wants blood.

I mean there's no denying that Denton deserves it, but there's bankrupting Gawker, and there's outright mutilating the damn corpse.

Denton is making close to $30,000 a month from Univision right now, more than some of us make a year. Why are you feeling sorry for him?

I don't feel sorry for the bastard. Only smug. Rot in hell, Denton.

Last I checked, it was in a holding pattern above Houston TX.

Why do you ask, user?

That's swami. Don't give it attention.

And why would it be there?

Reminder that Denton is a liar and it was denton/gawker that drew first blood. Reminder that Denton and Gawker are the type of weasel that figuratively wants everyone else to follows marquess of queensberry rules while himself and gawker follows none.

The only thing that Hogan needs to drop, are more legal and financial atomic leg drops on Denton. Save the sympathy and second chance for those who actually deserves it, because Denton is sure as fuck not that person.

Does anyone have a better version of this?

Sorry. I'm better about keeping secrets than I am about taking bait.

Filtered.

I confess I'm starting to feel sorry for Denton.

Can I please get some reasons to hate Nick Denton?

Posting child celebrity sex tapes if possible isn't enough to gain my loathing. Not even close.

yeah, but the world is tsill shit, bring forth the meteor, just in case

Steel yourself user.

trips would have helped you

I wouldn't feel sorry for him if Twilight Zone: The Movie became real and he was shoved into a Holocaust train next to Vic Morrow.

He took a single man's hard-earned legacy and dashed it to bits all because he decided to be a loud, obnoxious faggot. There were many ways that this could have played out and the entire time he was reliant on the courts not to give a fuck. The problem was that they did give a fuck and given Hulk's popularity back in the '80s, I have the feeling the Judge may be backing Hulk simply because of the overall positive influence he had just as a persona.

Like doxing John Kelly? That's pretty fucked up.

trying to get a gay man killed by outing him when he's Saudi Arabia because you don't like his politics isn't enough?

My case is much less sympathy and much more bewildered amusement at how Hulk just won't stop. That's just the best way I found to express it

revolt doxed John Kelly

I need more. I thought that was just his staff being shit, but that helps.

With the kind of contempt everyone in these threads speak with I want to see reprehensible shit that also crosses over into socjus cultism territory.

Green Grapist with the help of Acid Man doxed John Kelly

Well, Denton decided his best defense was "THIS MAN IS A FUCKING RACIST" and tried to feign ignorance about "leaking" the sex tape to another rag. At this point, he deserves everything bad that happens to him, if only because he's that fucking stupid that he thinks that kind of outright malice should go unpunished.

lol

No it was ddm's gay infighting

Save it for someone and something that deserves it. Denton and gawker are scumbags that would not lose any nanosecond of sleep if you were in their crosshair.

The fuck nigger? Are you trying to apply for an internship with him or Delaurio?

stop responding to bait

Still wouldn't be enough for Chillin.

He probably thought the legal system would bend over for him because he's a rich well connected libtard gay Jew. Unfortunately, swimming in hypocrisy matters in a court of law.

I haven't been checking on stuff frequently a long time now but I did know about this stuff on Hulk's trial.

The "issue" and the biggest reasons Hulk needs to set a precedent is what you said: people have become so fucking stupid under their sheltered hugboxes they believe they can literally always get away with murder.

It's high past time someone reminded them the real world doesn't bow to your friends, or to you cracking pedophilia jokes ON RECORD to try to make your trial Le Funny or what the fuck ever because they have 'the right opinions' and the 'right friends'.

as does having two other rich well connected people against you.

I just don't give a fuck about kids, user. Every time I hear one little thing about "think about muh children" when it comes to censorship or shit about social taboos I become very irritated instantly.

They can cry about two tier legal system all they want, but there's no planet where you could pretend fucking Gawker was the underdog.

Koro, friends with Green Grapist. GG reached out to Acid Man, and Acid handed over John Kelly's dox.
Apparently Acid Man has swami's dox too, and that's why he's mentioning Houston, TX.

29 years

Trips confirm name/tripfags need to be lit on fire.

Drink bleach. He's a bastard and is simply getting his reward now.

I forgot:

witnessed

I wasn't trying to say that just that it evened the playing field

I don't think much about him, or Hulk, but I bet they both have cost each other millions in lost revenue/income.
When any site declared gamers are dead, I emailed their sponsors to let them know I am going elsewhere and why. Didn't demand a thing, just let them know what was up.
Nothing to feel guilty about with a hashtag or connecting with advertisers or watching Hulk et al go after Denton. People rise and fall by poor decisions everyday, just look at the shills in this thread–we aren't making them waste their time, they do that on their own.

Hey guy, you know who else apologizes or tries to normalize pedophilia right? Goons and regressive retards say over at Salon.

I don't care much for kids either, but you genuinely sound autistic ass burgers if you don't understand why it's not a social taboo matter when someone reacts negatively to what that gawker editor tried to pass off as a glib joke about underage sex tapes, in court.

There is a clear difference between 'think about the children', and underage sex tape 'joke' gawker editor did in court of all places. We're not talking about 2d fictional mongolian puppet show children in this context. The gawker editor is clearly talking about 3dpd scenario. It's ass burgers to think that is somehow equivalent to 'what about the children' censorship.

Bluewhale going full retard "it waz a ruse guise - nothing to see here" after the leaks. I shit you not.

The funny thing is Vince will take Hogan back after he's done raping Denton's corpse.

Post it.

That would be nice, anything pointing to it or just a theory?

Has she tried to downplay Ian's confirmation? I would check myself, but I forgot the handle.

Nevermind, I found it.
archive.is/yqdq8

does anyone have that screencap of the wikipedia summary of the fake 'britain versus the world' article

You need to understand the politics of wrestling. Hogan and Vince are friends and Hogan lied to the government to keep him out of jail. I said this before, but Vince "banning" Hogan is a work. It was done as a favor to help Hogan with his lawsuit.

Someone ask Methwhale's son if he's in the ruse cruise.

Bitch, people you threw under the bus who were in the chat confirmed it. Get the fuck out of here with this shit.

It's sort of funny, but it actually makes me angry that methwhale thinks this would, or should, convince anyone. Or that some of the betanodders will actually swallow it.

It's funny, what did Izzy say when he found out that Mombot tricked him into thinking he doxed him? Oh, right, "acting this way only proves guilt."

No, I'm talking about when sexuality in media in general is bitched about just because they exist.

I remember hearing that kind of shit as an argument against lesbians years ago and I still hear it against sibling incest because it's somehow "immoral". Just get fucking sterilized and be done with it.

I love how it's pretty much an admission of "yeah, we instigate most of the shit that comes our way, we're a bunch of fucking trolls," and they try to downplay it as "irrelevant" and "a joke," yet simultaneously play it off as if their actions make them the big fucking hero.

She's such a terrible liar. God, remember Nathan FreeBSDson? I miss him.

Oh my god, that was so fucking cringe-worthy.

oh god. I hope that is in the leaked logs. She would have surely told them to go along with it

That was the most cringe inducing shit possible.
Seriously, you make a sock puppet using a son that you discarded like trash and then you act like it's an intelligent decision? These people's minds are diseased.

So only if she trying to play it off she's setting it up so people think they're fake.

I am probably late but you nig nogs know about this right?
Sam Hyde is goat

Why? I'm not masturbating. Yet

Or perhaps it's because she's fat and unattractive
which came first:
the fat
or the fat acceptance?

Sorry for the slight derail but is this guy a revolt tard?

twitter.com/Tupacca/status/769004758829072385

Popped up on my feed but Im not familiar with his twitter name.

And the worst thing is that people bought it. They're that deep in koolaid, it's disturbing.

Now that would be interesting. But then again, her followers believed Nathan was real, so they'll believe the logs are false.

Made this for the OC thread and thought you may want it too.

Is that cuck still butthurt about Milo?

You know about this, right?

sounds more like a butthurt goon

From the username alone it looks like some faggot pining for the 1990s all over again.
That screams goon.

brutal

And "his" username was literally @freebsdson. Like she couldn't even be bothered to remember her own son's name.

What? No way?

And that is a completely separate issue, treating that as somehow in the same ballpark with why and how people reacted negatively to gawker editor glib remarks about underage sex tape in court is bizarre and frankly sounds mental.
wat.bmp
ctrl+f your ID posts
Hmm, I think I remember your posting style in past breads. Get some help, man. Really. You may believe you are fighting the good fight for GG, but the shit you write sounds like a schizo who is off their meds.
Shit such as that. A scumbag like Lena Dunham would thank your effort in defending her shenanigans.

Randi's Twitter handle was @freebsdgirl. So obviously her "son's" handle would be @freebsdson.
Because when I was 14 years old on the Internet, I know I named all my social media accounts after my fucking mom's job.

It really was like being the one guy in Metropolis who can tell Clark Kent is just Superman with glasses on and everyone else acting like you're the crazy one.

It's only one step removed from @RandiRealSon.

pic 1

pic 2

If she wants to write about the things she loves, why doesn't she become a wine critic?

I guess Zoe's new book deal just got a little bit fucked over now.

Go to a congresswoman or the UN instead.

Katharine Cross is Feminist Frequency's secretary. I swear that FF is just like Nu-GB. The team is all female but the secretary is male.

It was to associate him with her MORE. Such an adoring son even shares all her friends (and none of his).

Social media was around when you were 14? Now I feel old.

And even if there was an amicable relationship between mother and son, there is no way in fucking Hell, unless she sat through and taught him step by fucking step how to make FreeBSD function and repair it if it broke, that the kid would even care about
AUTISM THE FUCKING OPERATING SYSTEM
That amount of work would require years of purely dedicated effort and the ability to create your own BSD spinoff.
Harper has no such abilities and there's no way in Hell it would or could ever happen.

The funny part is that not only is it a dead twitter account but she actually went back and deleted the parts defending "his" mom about not being abandoned. If you look at the replies to from freebsdson to randileeharper you see her replying to tweets that have been deleted.

This video is a whole lot darker than it seems. The upside down leave peace sign overlaid on top of the globe means "no peace on the world" while the song is "Jews Rock".

IIRC even the FreeBSD community had enough of her shit.

archive.fo/PHXrq
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/07/23/freebsd-community-distances-itself-from-notorious-activist-randi-harper/

And send a government issue photo ID, phone#, address of home and employment, to twitter safety council and CON, along with some nudes pix to verify that you are indeed a harassed female. All data will be treated CONfidentially and securely. Honest injun. :^)

It is worse than you think.
The circle encompassing the symbol means total.
In a typical "peace sign" the symbol inside the circle is the nordic rune that represents "death".
In this video the nordic rune represented means "life".
Therefore, in this video, they are saying that jews are the complete (total) life of the world. Without them, there will only be death.

Because if she actually gave a shit about FreeBSD and coding to an effective extent, she would have been able to make RandiBSD or MethAddictBSD or BSDWhale or any number of jokes that have been made at her expense.
She has no such skills or abilities and only uses the most crude of techniques. Someone like her is effectively worthless to the massive undertakings that are Open Source Operating Systems.

I'm sure there's more on tweet save. this is all I could fine on archive.is and even then if you try to look for them on twitter they've been deleted.

BAKER?

Has anyone asked @femfreq, in light of the leaked chats, if they are going to stop being a fiscal supporter of CON yet?

I'll bake. Tentative title is "Thick Thigh Thursday Edition". Anything to change/add?

Excellent point. Socjus shows their canibal tendencies and the true extent of their loyalties none as soon as their scams are at risk of being exposed.

I'm saying I don't give a fuck about children in general, so outrage over that won't be nearly enough to hate Denton.

And you're using some bitch as an argument for supporting nonreproductive incest as having mental issues? For attacking moralfaggotry and nonarguments in general?

Katherine Cross is in the logs, advocating doxing and harassment along with the rest of them. Femfreq is CON.

CHOCOLATE

Since it's 12AM where I am now, the thread title is now "Fat Ass Friday". Again, suggestions for additions and changes are welcome.

Also if they fail to address the issue publicly, it can be assumed that they condone CON's and Cross' activities which could then be reported to companies such as Intel to embarrass companies that support femfreq or CON. Not forgetting that Cross' endorsement of harassment could be used as evidence that femfreq should lose its charity, could it not?

Femfreq is part of con
FTFY

That pikmin one is especially cute.

what a cunt

I'm saying -you- have mental issues, and possibly reading comprehension issues as well, but seek help on the mental issues first.

That needs to be boosted, not everyone following GG even knows who and what CON is. They likely have heard of intel and twitter though.

NEW BOOTY
NEW BOOTY
NEW BOOTY
NEW BOOTY
NEW BOOTY
NEW BOOTY
NEW BOOTY
NEW BOOTY
NEW BOOTY

NEW BOOTY
NEW BOOTY
NEW BOOTY
NEW BOOTY
NEW BOOTY
NEW BOOTY
NEW BOOTY
NEW BOOTY
NEW BOOTY

I don't have problems with reading.

You thought I was implying people are stupid for getting outraged over this and I wasn't. I'm simply stating for so many reasons topped off by the obnoxious coddling over them I resent children. That will not help me hate Denton because that shit is just a lack of ethics. I don't care about them. I only care about socjus cultist shit that has to do with fucking up society and destroying good ADULT lives.