Newfag wondering about trump

Newfag of 1.5 years here (First post, please disregard that i suck cocks. )

As a relative newfag I find myself wondering about all this hate on trump. Memes aside, he seems to be doing what he can.
It seems to me as a newfaggot that trump, while not doing all the good he promised as part of his election campaign, is doing far more good than I feared he wouldn't be. While we are alarmingly close to a civil war, this doesn't appear to be be his fault.

Please post your opinion followed by links to articles (or if you are feeling lazy just easily verifiable facts.) I seem to be getting confused and am having trouble differentiating between the anons and the shillls.

Sincerely yours, a severely autistic newfaggot user (I have autism so I probably sound weird)

Other urls found in this thread:

twincities.
pbs.org/wnet/supremecourt/future/landmark_us.html
congress.gov/bill/103rd-congress/house-bill/987/text
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice dubs. Yes I agree. There's a lot of frustration, because we are slowly losing Trump. I maintain that his importance is not legislative. What is important is the stuff that he says, particularly with regularly attacking the media's legitimacy (and their narrative), and showing an example for young whites and how they have a right to stand up for themselves.

That makes sense, while I haven't seen him get anything done legislation wise (In comparison) Hes a walking disaster for the media, he constantly shows just how pozzed the media is. Everyone is against him and a massive amount of people support him in spite of the negative propaganda. Even I (The clueless basement dwelling NEET) have noticed that they aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

Not a fan of him shooting missiles at Assad

Might I get a link clarifying the person and the issue?

You are pretty much right on every account. The vast majority of the hate is fabricated outrage by some really stupid kikes that don't seem to be aware they already lost the election. Of course there is legit criticisms too, but those usually get acknowledged right away here without devolving into shitposting.
Also congrats on lurking over a year before posting, you are a good user.

Sorry please a ssume that I am a complete and utter newfag whos still trying to figure out the evidence for and against the holocaust happening (So much disinfo, very confusing). So in some cases I might not know what you care talking about, a quick search shows someone from syria, and in which casw the missiles could be metaphorical or literal.

Then you're gonna love it when he sends Americans to die in Afghanistan for the CIAniggers.

Given the money and power at stake I would assume that (((someone))) has given very credible threats to kill his entire family if he doesn't fall in line. He can't change to a rino overnight as that would be to obvious but will follow a constant linear path to milquetoast republicanism. The "maga" staff have almost all been fired and replaced by swamp creatures.

But bigger picture Trump was never the final solution. He was merely a peace offering, and at best will act as bulwark to give us a few more years to prepare and wake up normalfags. What trump has proven to most GOP voters is that the GOP has double crossed them AGAIN and aren't interested in ANYTHING they campaigned on. This gets us one step closer to waking the the right to the fact that this cannot be solved peacefully.

This may as well be a slide thread. Go back to lurking faggot, reported.

Thank you for the praise, its nice being appriciated.
Now onto the content of your post. I have noticed that the media outrage is obviously biased and fake, what i am trying to figure out is the chans hatred of trump. In my (admittedly limited) experience I have found that pol usually has a reason behind not liking someone or something, I am assuming that I am not in the "know" and am trying to figure out qhat it is that i dont have. Is the hatred genuine (in which case, why?) or shills trying to d&c (in which case fuck off nigger)

he isn't literally Hitler so Holla Forums cries
shills make the situation worse assuming, rightfully, that everyone on Holla Forums had selective hearing during the campaign when Trump was shilling for the military and Israel in his speeches almost every night

newfag the number one most important thing, is that it comes down to you, get armed get prepared

This.

I'm still not sure if he is /ourguy/ or not, but he is certainly the best we have right now.

Makes sense, thank you.
I have noticed that the complaint is mainly "hes not extreme enough"

But isnt it impossible for him to be to extreme? We want him in there doing what he can, not impeached for being a literal nazi.

Yeah, Americans can't wait to die in Afghanistan again.

You mean mods frantically delete Trump criticism and ban fucking everyone for bullshit reasons.

I want too, however I only recently trunes 18 (with days) and do not have the right to own an actual weapon

That one's more politics as usual, the USA always keeps stirring the pot there because while they're fuckers CIANignog and others know the last thing the world needs is those mooslims making a calpihate out of everything and being unified into a single power. Between how pyschotic they are as fighters and Irans nuclear assets it'd be one hell of a holy war.

That and the corporations exploiting the hell out of them paying bribe money to keep the gravy train.

I mostly backed him because he'd rile them up (which he has wonderfully) and that he was MILES better than killary would of been. That bitch would of made sure we entered a war with Russia and with Putin running things he'd happily nuke the shit out of everything to save his country he's hardcore nationalist like that.

I didnt like hillary because she's so obviously corrupt

Well, it seems to me that it is very hard to keep shills out. Flawed as they are the mods seem to be doing a decent job

Op is a virtue signaling faggot seeking approval.

Says the faggot who can't even sage properly.

>>>/reddit/

Take a hike, kike.

Taliban is fucking toothless, and Iran hasn't started a war in God knows how many hundreds of years.

This Afghanistan invasion is about CIAniggers and their opium fields, because the Taliban is making a comeback and guess what: they burn the fields down. You're a shit shill for a ZOGbot.

yes you do, in every state youre family can gift you a shotgun or rifle while you're under 18 just not a handfun

Your right. That is a nice workaround. I didnt think about that.

I feel retarded ( as I should)
I took someones word for firearm laws and now that ive done my research I know better. I cant concealed carry until 21. I can buy firearms before then though.

he touched the fucking wall

Holla Forums once again giving ass-backwards advice. yea.. this is gonna work out so great isn't it?

You're going to fuck your life up if you follow this retard's advice in this stage of your life.

stfu and

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

This isn't the wild west, you don't need to buy a gun years before you're even fucking 18 and you still only have half of a brain in your head. Beware of gun shills trying to fuck your life up and make your parents think you're going to become the next local school shooter.

Trump is just a typical neocohen at this point, the memes were fun but anyone who didn't know he was merely a stepping stone into more extreme rhetroric is either delusional or getting paid to promote him.

Posters like this used to be delusional because him coming out like a complete reagan-zombie should have surprised no-one.

sage for shit thread / ZOG still being ZOG is a betrayal oy vey / redpill me on X

u wot m8

join a gun club, and

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

they grow up fast

I saw your bull shit coming from a mile away.

I have no trust fund, where I live it's only about 30% or maybe at best 47% white where I life.

Niggers do not randomly break into your house and steal your shit unless you're literally living in the bowels of detroit, which OP obviously does not. get the fuck out of here asshole.

Trump was the best possible outcome, even from a purely accelerationist viewpoint.

You people need to be prepared for what's coming next though. The shutting down of the stormer and the great 2017 youtube shoah are just a taste of what is about to come. The next democrat to get into office is going to come down on us hard. You need to start networking IRL because the internet is going to be a very different place in 10 years.

American political system has been nothing but kike-controlled theatre for decades. Trump wants to get actual shit done but it's hard because he has to deal with the jewed up system and it's (((rules))). He's trying to change it in multiple ways and also possibly fomenting a populist uprising against the government.

I also believe he's an actual nazi hiding his power level and biding his time to establish the Fourth Reich, but that's debatable.

*I have no trust fund, where I live it's only about 30% or maybe at best 47% white.

I think I have gone full potato.

That's /hebe/, nigger.

lel. You heebs never changed tactics. That's probably why you keep getting pogrom'd.

Shills, D&C tactics, shitter-shattered lefty faggots, and most importantly.. Extremist LARPers who feel like anything shit of Hitler 2.0 is not good enough for us.

i said not handfuns

Fair enough

I wish to buy a firearm because I see bad things coming. I am very afraid that civil war will come and I will be helpless because I don't have an equalizer to ensure my safety

As the head of the Executive branch of the US government he supreme power is enforcing the Law; his only power over the Legislative branch is the checks/balances power to veto the bills they legislate.

To be honest I don't even know all the bills that went up for POTUS approval in the last 8mo. My state's governer is being sued by my state's legislators so it's been consuming a lot of my political attention.

Trump is a civnat, and so I feel your pain, but we always knew that. He was a foot in the door, and now politicians (those that aren't bought and sold) know that you can win a political race based on immigration and nationalism. Just that fact is a huge blow to both the GOP and the democrats.
Sometimes shills try and demoralize because they're still mad about the election, and everytime Trump fucks up they try to flood threads with "it's all over we're doomed everyone who voted Drumpf is a cuckold".
They're angry leftists playing the short game. We want deportations, we want the wall, and we want hardline nationalist policies. Never let the GOP forget that.

twincities. com/2017/06/13/minnesota-legislature-to-sue-mark-dayton-today-over-vetoed-funding/

polite sage and broken link if anyone was interested in a current important legal battle between a Republican controlled Legislature and a Democrat governer.

All those people who spent the last 8 months crying about Russia hacking the election had to go somewhere, OP.

The important question you are asking is

Trump is a very large risk to a lot of the people who are in power. They are doing everything they can do make sure they don't destroy them.

Lefties I know going ape shit this weekend over Sheriff Joe

Trump as president has quite a bit of power, your implying that he doesnt have the influence to help certain bills along?

This.

One more thing.
The "TRUMP IS GOD EMPEROR WHO WILL GAS ALL THE JEWS AND KILL ALL NIGGERS" was a barbed fish-hook. Once the leftists bite it, they make themselves look like overly-dramatic idiots who are terrified that if Trump gets elected there will be six million hyllyxausts against jews, trannies, niggers, and buzzfeed bloggers. If they want to pull that fish-hook out of their mouths, they have to take a chunk with it, saying "ok, he's not literally Hitler, but we don't like conservatives who promote nationalistic or anti-immigration policies."
It weakens their position to do that, and I'm very interested if they'll keep swallowing that fishing-line until it's coming out the other side and they're flopping angrily on the tinny still screaming "BLACK LIVES MATTER", or if they'll spit it out and admit they were lying.

This is a level of retardation I thought was impossible to achieve.

It seems to me that having a weapon is always a good idea. Whenever I go to school I always carry something with me.

Go back to your general, faggot.

global reported.

It was a complex, interesting move. I'm not sure I'm against it. These things sometimes need years to play out though.

(check)
This. I'm the last one to defend Trump, but politics is complex. Multivectorial analysis is needed, less messianic boom-busting and infantile black-and-white thinking.

I completely support every white male over 16 owning a gun, but bringing a weapon to school (HS or Uni) is just asking for trouble.

It is a bad idea to bring a gun to school.
Have there ever been any court cases where 18 year olds took a school or schools to task for not granting them their second amendment right?

So, I found this: (link under spoilers)

pbs.org/wnet/supremecourt/future/landmark_us.html

Is there anything more recent because of Columbine or anything?

Schools and almost any private institution (my apt building, for one) have the right to restrict weapons on their premises.

shit forgot to include the reply to
"The Gun-Free School Zones Act (GFSZA) is an act of the U.S. Congress signed into law by President George H.W. Bush that prohibits any unauthorized individual from knowingly possessing a firearm at a place that the individual knows, or has reasonable cause to believe, is a school zone as defined by 18 U.S.C. ยง 921(a)(25)" So unless you are a cop or security or something yeah its illegal.

So, I'm guessing you didn't read my link at all. The case was specifically about that. The court struck it down.

But the Gun-Free Schools act of 1994 (not to be confused with the GFSZA) requires each state receiving federal funds to have a state law in effect requiring local educational agencies to expel any student who is determined to have brought a weapon to school.

The text of the law is here congress.gov/bill/103rd-congress/house-bill/987/text

So my understanding is that while technically it is not a federal offense, if the school wants federal funding, it has to ban guns. I'm no lawyer, but I'm almost positive that nowhere in the US can you bring a gun to a K-12 school as a student legally.