Taylor Swift's new UPS ad is the creepiest thing ever, need Photoshop experts on this

Taylor Swift's new UPS ad is the creepiest thing ever, need Photoshop experts on this
In case you haven't heard enough about Taylor Swift and her super edgy new song, "Look What You Made Me Do," UPS is here to remind you that the pop star is coming out with a new album. UPS announced Friday that it is the "official delivery partner" for Swift's new album, Reputation, which will be released Nov. 10:
Aside from motoring trucks around the country with the pop star's face plastered on the side, UPS will be the official distributor and shipper of Swift's new album. It will also offer fans "an improved opportunity" to buy Swift concert tickets if they take a photo of one of the trucks, tag UPS, and share the hashtag #TaylorSwiftDelivery.

UPS made the partnership official with a video of Swift, which was just as unsettlingly dark as her cryptic pre-album announcement videos of what looked like a snake, not to mention the voicemail sample in her new song declaring the "old Taylor" to be "dead." Watch it below. Becca Stanek

twitter.com/UPS/status/901097164092342277/
UPS Is The Official Delivery Partner For Taylor Swift’s 6th Studio Album reputation
t.co/1hg8OX1xWu
archive.fo/4tXSB

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JosephKahn
archive.is/vGlCD
kek.gg/i/Tsh9H.png
voat.co/v/pizzagâte/2085155
spin1038.com/entertainment/taylor-swift-reportedly-carried-out-of-her-apartment-in-a-massive-suitcase
spin1038.com/entertainment//taylor-swift-breaks-her-social-media-silence
twitter.com/tswiftla/status/900934709407920130
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who gives a shit?

Jews like you?

you haven't explained how this the creepiest thing ever.

idk, i think its kind of cool. not cucked by beyonce's ooga booga, UPS delivers. pun intended

She's been Miley Cyrus'd, hasn't she?

I say it's nothing. Look who her director, manager, writers are.

Fuck off with these slide threads.
>>>/cuckchan/

control yourself moshie

thread reported as slide thread

You know how to change your IP, very impressive.

Probably talking about gassing the jews. I don't think anybody from her generation thought they would have to do things like that.

Spot a jew. Snap its neck. Share the golden spoils of war with family and friends.

checked
kek
never saw it coming

Yep, all pop stars are a controlled brand managed by kikes. Swift is no different, she's an illusion of an illusion, an attempt by kikes to cash in on the lingering wholesome sensibilities of middle class whites (even though swift herself is incapable of emotional attachment and seems like a whore)

Okay, so let me make this interesting since I'm bored and OP is a faggot. Some Holla Forumstards consider her "one of us" since there is some solid proof that she was browsing Holla Forums on 4chan in 2011. Which means there is a good chance she might be here as well since she is surrounded by Kikes in her career and was a part of 4chan in 2011 at least. Many believe her new album is an attack on Katy Perry since they have been "feuding" and it even mocks her style of music. Now lets go for the "fun" part of this. Katy Perry is also known for having a lot of symbolize that people consider a part of the dark side of hollywood, cults etc… What if Taylor Swift is sending messages out about what they are doing? Not that hard to have a sound engineer put a message in a song for someone to crack. Plus since she is mocking Katy Perry's style which has a lot of weird sounds in the sing it's easier to put message in it that has to be cracked. Maybe just maybe she is risking her "reputation" to get a message out.

Whatcha sliding Moishe?
Oh wait, found it.

Whoops missed a digit

Nope. She's redpilled and the Jews want you to hate her now. She's legit /ourgirl/. Look at all the kikes ITT trying to get you to hate her because she's a white supremecist.

hmm

forgot file, gas me

She should quit before she has to pop out nigger babies to prove she isn't a Nazi.

Pic related was just accused of being a white supremacist, none of that stuff matters anymore.

holy fuck go back to cuckchan i guarantee shes getting the miley cyrus treatment and being ordered to up the degeneracy or her career is over

you're dumb as fuck. here's the director of the video: twitter.com/JosephKahn

The Week described it as "the creepiest thing ever."
archive.is/vGlCD

Kikes and their pet shitlibs find beautiful white women and archaic fonts "creepy."

it's marketing you fucking cuck. paid articles and manufactured controversy…

and you retards call yourselves "redpilled"

just something else I noticed, but i highly doubt whoever made the video would also be redpilled etc.

the lyrics are easy to interpret as resisting the jews, but they're generic enough to mean anything.

This is a shit tier photoshop, not real

Hey strawmanshill, nobody's saying there's no kikery going on here. Take your DNC faggotry elsewhere.

nigger iq. kys

F
She held out as long as she could. There are Griffiths here Taylor. Fear not. meme general

She used to wholesome country music, right? Now she's doing bog standard pop songs with the other sluts where the videos and lyrics promote all kinds of degeneracy. I assume her role was to bring over a lot of her earlier fans to the degenerate pop shit or maybe even some here who unironically waifu her. Never doubt the power and influence a pretty white woman can have.

"creepy" is a codeword for "jewish" here numbskull

I don't get the point of this thread. Just that Taylor Swift released an album? Not really the right place to discuss it.

Its probably illuminatti word play
>Reputation = Reptilian Mutation

It would not surprise me if this is some sort of viral marketing, playing on the idea that she is a white supremacist (she's not - what kind of white supremacist would be friends with Lena Dunham and Drake and have a history of race-mixing?) and thus getting people here to buy her shit since they are hoping that everyone here is a gullible idiot (that remains to be seen).

Here OP

Obvious spoof. Can't post normally because torpedo.
kek.gg/i/Tsh9H.png

Yeah this is pretty damning.

That's not what I mean about being Miley Cyrus'd. There's a theory that the real Miley is dead with the only real evidence being a single radio broadcast that was shut down within hours.

I don't understand you, this is the real ad pic, made by an ad agency, of course it's shoopd
twitter.com/UPS/status/901097164092342277

Good, there's the proof, another kike-run marketing scheme. Done and done. Now all the nigger-brained bottom-feeders, shut your cunt mouths with this /ourgirl/ nonsense.

Quads confirm. We didn't want it to be like this, but the jews gave us no choice.

Nobody on Holla Forums is stupid enough to purchase any form of media, let alone jew produced music.

They controlled her entire childhood. Why would they need to kill her? She'd do exactly what they trained her to do.

(checked)
How many times do I have to tell you FUCKING KIKES!? WE ARE NEVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER!
in fact, i might just gas you too

Taylor swift should stay sophisticated and not become another cyrus. The Olsen twins could have been great as well.

Celebrities are today's aristocrats, but they're so trashy. Why can't they be like fine wine?

They're only afraid of it because it's in reich text.

More useful would be to convince lefties there are coded fascist messages in Taylor Swift songs to make them look crazier.

What's wrong, your last thread shilling for some fucking faggot pop star that abandoned her country music roots for niggerbeats got autosaged so you start a new one?

What got deleted?

Fucking shitskins.

Someone else had that idea
voat.co/v/pizzagâte/2085155
spin1038.com/entertainment/taylor-swift-reportedly-carried-out-of-her-apartment-in-a-massive-suitcase
spin1038.com/entertainment//taylor-swift-breaks-her-social-media-silence
twitter.com/tswiftla/status/900934709407920130

shoulda used "heebie jeebies" to be clear

"Creepy" means you told off the male feminist who drugs and rapes people but is the first to virtue signal.

Why yes Chinaman, a proper beard is indeed one of the things White people have and you don't.

Reported for Astroturfing.

The majority of aborted babies Im told are black. Despite hurting whites, it keeps the niggers numbers down to much more manageable levels. Only whites should be prohibited from having abortions, for demographic reasons. Were an endangered species at this point. Plenty of niggers in Africa, we will never "run out" of those.

You know, I bet I'd get along great with her and wouldnt even spill my spaghetti if I were to ever meet her considering she was an old Holla Forumstard

Oddly, I feel bad for UPS. They probably have no idea they're being used to stage some kind of post-post-irony publicity stunt. They were probably sold on the more country-pop normal aspects of her persona and had no idea what they were in for. They're a logistics company. They're supposed to be reliable and dull as dishwater. If they want to be irreverent and "unexpected", hire John Hodgeman. This isn't the end of the world or any sort of crisis, but it hurts their brand and is clear incompetence.

What pisses me off is that this sort of thing used to ruin careers for artists too. Few anons are likely old enough to remember U2 and their Zooropa stunt where they partnered with K-Mart. This was years before they became the unofficial house band for Apple and a generation before irony became hip. You couldn't just play it off like it's cool because it sucks. It ruined U2 until the iPod marketing campaign saved them and, well, everyone knows about K-mart's fate…

I hope it backfires and we have one more company burned by trusting cosmopolitan marketing firms and globalist consultants. We need to win boring companies - like logistics companies and tech companies in particular - who win by siding with the Right over the Left. Let the left have media companies and Pepsi. I want to see real, important industries wake up.

>known since years back to at least be a Holla Forumstard

/ourgirl/

Reported.

There has never been an anti-abortion consensus on Holla Forums. Deal with it.