White kid charged and arrested for beating rampaging dindu

"I'm on my knees just getting beat with poles and signs and being kicked and hit," he said. "It's crazy."

archive.is/dYehS

THEY CAN DISH IT OUT BUT NOT TAKE IT
THE PUZZLED LOOK OF DUMBFOUNDEDNESS WHEN THESE MENTALLY RETARDED VIOLENT PAVEMENT APES GET THE GIBS TAKEN AWAY AND GET EXILED FROM SOCIETY

GETTING Paid FOR ATTACKING PEOPLE AND GETTING BEAT AND GETTING PAID FOR THE BEATING playing both sides
PURE COINCIDENCE

WATCH THE DEFENDERS OF FREEDOM GET CHARGED WITH A HATE CRIME

God damn, I am getting sick and tired of these faggots showing up for "evil white Nazi supremascist" rallies and only there to cause chaos. Hopefully this nigger hangs high on the DoTR.

So deen dray goes to fight nahtzee's at a rally armed with a club.
Some how loses his club and gets BTFO by the nahtzees.
Twitter feed kvetches over poor keeid getting stitches.
Nigger momma brefflessly thanks all peeples on twatter for saving her poor little keeid.

There's enough footage showing this fucking nigger walking in a mob attacking people, how the fuck does this go to court? It's open and shut. You may fool cucks and other assorted retards on goyfundme, but these charges better not fucking stick.

The West is made up of conquered lands, it's as if the White man lost a great war to minorities and because of this loss on the battlefield whites are a conquered people disallowed from breeding or controlling their own society.

It might be the Jew who stands behind the nigger but it is still the nigger's fist thrown.

just know that the zog will come after you if you win and youll get brain damage if you lose. know that and act accordingly.

Remember, if you ever fear for your life and are forced to legally defend yourself from a feral nog (or ANYBODY else, for that matter), you absolutely must kill the attacker. Never let them live to tell their side of the story or you'll be more likely to end up behind bars; keep pulling the trigger until there's zero chance of survival.

What if it's a melee, like it was this time?

It's the most pathetic conquering I've ever heard of in my life. The white man beaten in The Great Welfare War where he paid his enemies to out multiply him. We could absolutely annihilate these racial aliens if we simply stopped feeding them.

I'd rather we were at war with the entire world.

Yeah, no. First of all, 99% of White people can't feed themselves. Their food is grown for them by third party agricultural companies. A lesser, but still significant percent of White people don't even have enough property to grow their own food were they so inclined. So what you have is Whites using jewish money in the jewish economy where whatever they produce or provide gets electronically skimmed out of their jewish paycheck before they ever see a dime.

It's time to wake up to reality and understand how bad the situation actually is and how radical you need to be to do anything at all about it.

The court has to rule that your use of force was appropriate. All I said is that the court is more likely to rule in your favor if your side of the story is the only one that gets told.

The greatest problem with this worldview is that the Jew could easily manipulate parts of the white race to fight each just like last century or the century before that.

For instance lets say Sweden wakes up and does an actual Holocaust, the US would probably invade Sweden and kill off as many white people as could be found. Let's say America wakes up and WN get into power? Then China and or Russia might invade on behalf of the UN to stop another World War because of evil nazis.

I'm not being defeatist, our position in time will become much more natural and the Jews know this and that's why (((they))) continue to print money to keep their worldview going. Anonymous internet forums spreading memes seems to be the greatest weapon to wake the volk, that's why (((they))) have been trying to stop the proliferation of memes on all their main websites (Youtube/Facebook/Twitter/etc.). Someday it will become more physical but our war will always be mentally based.

I wasn't suggesting that as a practical solution. I was pointing out that non whites depend on whites. Conquerors defeat their enemies by force and then take resources from them. The people that you call our conquerors spend their lives begging whites for pity and handouts. Just take this example of Deandre Harris. Is he a proud noble warrior? He's crying about how the white man beat him up and begging for pity so he can get money. He's prostrating himself as a victim. This is most common among negroes but Arabs do the same thing. This is what children do. They're not conquerors.

If we are gonna go to jail for this bullshit, you might as well start shooting them or caving their skulls in anyways

Whatever you need to tell yourself to psych yourself up, I guess. Obviously I don't agree with a word you've said, but I won't press it further.

I'd like you to press it further because I'm curious as to why you think I am wrong.

Does anyone have that video that shows this peaceful animal before he was beaten?

I wish I would have saved it, because if the lawyer saw it I bet he wouldn't have taken the case

do we need to crowdfund for a (((lawyer)))?

REMINDER THAT GETTING CAUGHT WAS PART OF OUR PLAN.

JUSTICE 4 LIL' TAMPON

For all of their macho ooking and eeking, niggers sure are quick to act like a gaggle of crybaby sissy faggots once the chips are down.

this. fucking nigger better lose the case and his gibs.

Prosecutors face no penalty for bringing spurious cases. False charges are often successful when the jury simply doesn't like the defendant.

I have seen utter travesties of criminal justice firsthand. I spent a year helping my brother establish his defense against a false charge of domestic violence. I wasn't even sure the charges were false until I looked at the evidence acquired through discovery. It was obvious, as were his wife's motives, and we built a solid case. After convicting him the jury told his attorney they just didn't like my brother and could picture him doing it. That was all the evidence they needed. The conviction ruined his life and he committed suicide.

This is normal. This is the way it happens. If you don't have excellent representation, you're fucked.

Protip: spending a lot of money doesn't ensure good representation.

It is the white man's own fist. The Jew, the Black, the World… None of their victories are possible without the cooperation of other white men. We could have a quarter of our numbers and still triumph if we were undivided.

wat