WH Dems scared Don Trump JR letting Dad read conservative news

archive.is/qyrVK

archive.is/HxLbc

Yep that probably was him on the chan boards.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-06/gold-sinks-trump-congress-agree-3-month-debt-limit-extension
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gah kikes never fail to fuck up.

Kill your son Donnie

Absolutely fucking degenerate

Don't really know what to think about Kelly. While I dont trust him at all, its also awfully convenient to have a narrative about him trying to decieve and manipulate Trump in the very same outlets they claim he is only letting Trump read. Very odd, you'd think they would keep a lid on that if they wanted it to continue.
It's probably just an attempt to paint Trump as such an le ebil unhinged and deranged nazi that his news intake has to be controlled by his babysitters.

Some examples of Buzzfeed's quality "journalism".

He's not allowed to go on his phone and read shit on his own?

I wonder (((who))) could be behind that?

Fucking kikes.

Alright so how do we get this faggot out. He has fired just about everybody else and this asshole is trying to sensor his information something he should DEFINITELY be fired for.

I was thinking, can't Trump just look at the news which he's interested on the internet? Because this article gives an impression that the president is restricted on looking information whenever and however he wants.

Yeah what is this? Do they block certain websites so the president can't look things up for him self?

I can't wrap my head around how retarded this sounds, its like a school principal blocking websites so students can't see certain stuff. Hes the president, not a child.

He's US military. Ought to tell you all you need to know about him.

It's a bizarre series of stories on this. "OH NO TRUMP IS TRAPPED IN A BUBBLE AT THE MERCY OF KELLY AND MCMASTER!! IF ONLY WE COULD REACH HIM SOMEHOW!!"

This is a shifting of blame away from Trump for losing touch with his base, if he chooses to go in that direction. Previous administrations would have a "sin eater" who became the focus of scorn for bad policies (Cheney, Holder) so the president could maintain some popularity with voters.

A recent article described that McMaster deals the information flow of which newspapers will get to Trump. That sounded like some Cold War bullshit as if the internet doesn't exist. Do they fear that some might hack if Trump browses on the internet, or is it that he has no time to search news but he has time to troll on twitter?

Hey, if Don Jr is in this thread, can you tell your dad to have more automotive emissions and safety standards axed? What America needs is to be able to buy a brand new race car made of flimsy sheet metal for $4000. Not being boxed in to buying $30000 pigs full of expensive emissions consumables that will rot in 5 years anyway. We can't afford that shit. It's killing us almost as much as the $200000 2-bedroom houses.

Can we write a letter to Don and let Don Jr. to pass it out? Like information on where to get news, redpilling material and such?

(checked)
Super Satan, please! I Praise you in all your works to get General Kelly

the fuck, I wish it were even close to that where I live

according to roger stone he has to borrow random peoples phones to call him

I was just guessing. I've given up hope of living in anything but a broken shithole long ago.

It better be some real "conservative" stuff like preserving ones racial identity Don Jr.

I share the same feel

This is clearly their goal. Isolate Trump to better control him.

Try living somewhere that isn't a liberal shithole. You can get a 2 bedroom house in a nice neighborhood in Oklahoma for less than that.

It's a bit difficult to prevent a man from talking to his own son.

daily reminder
this is their anti trump play book

Never underestimate the kikes.

I honestly don't understand how Trump can't just Email or call Jr. Why would he let his subordinates tell him who he can and can't call?

I don't buy it.

200 grand would get you a really comfy house on a lot of land outside of city laws.
would recommend.

I'm sure Trump wont just accept it, I'm just saying never underestimate the kikes

Do they fucking print him out screencaps from internet? TOP KEK

seems like they are throwing everything they have at censoring dissent. if they can't accomplish it with this monumental effort, they're fucked for all time.

This. Show him the good stuff, Don. We're counting on you.

FFS like I even buy this narrative for a micro second. If Trump wants news that he wants to read no one
AND I MEAN NO ONE
is going to stop him from reading or viewing what he chooses.
He might be busy as hell all day long but how long does he sleep, 3, 4 hours a night?
He has tons of time tucked away up in the prez bed room to catch up on all the habbenings of the day.
And Don jr cant send him emails or something else on a daily basis to say "Dad check this out, I think you will like it".
I think this is much more they are wishing Trump could not read what they wish he wouldn't imho.

It's not just libshitlands.

Old guys born before a certain date are really out of touch with technology, even so Trump might also be just as out of touch but really it's just a matter of getting Trump to be convinced to replace people who will participate in limiting information to him.

Seems legit.

Get a search engine that's not a datamine, pleb. Go take a look at searx.me next time.

kys

yandex is better.

Oh boy, those (((journalists))) sure do have valuable information for Trump. Even some (((secrets)))

this is an important thread.

checked

How is trump able to tweet but not read breitbart where everyone is flipping out in the comment section over Trump opening the Pandora's box with the 800k Amnesty?

Checked. Don't succumb to paranoia, create it.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-06/gold-sinks-trump-congress-agree-3-month-debt-limit-extension

Trump will literally do whatever he thinks will make him more popular. (((They))) are concerned because if Trump became convinced gassing every jew would make him the most loved man on earth he'd do so without hesitation.

He doesn't use e-mail, preferring paper memos. Could be that he doesn't want to "screw around" digging through online news sites.

It's so insane to me that they think they could contain Trump like that. He's a 71 year old man who has been thinking and talking about these issues for years, he's been specifically planning his presidency for almost 2 decades (publicly that we know of). Do they actually think that he'd suddenly forget everything and fall in line with The Narrative just because he's currently only reading their propaganda?

Further, we've already established that Trump himself is a high-IQ individual, he already has a model of all factions involved running in his head. He can predict beforehand how any group will respond to any action he takes, it's not like he even needs the feedback. Even if he doesn't hear directly from a group, he already knows damn well how they'd be likely to be feeling.

Is there anyone here that would suddenly lose their political foundation if they were cut off from Holla Forums for a month or two? It sounds dumb when I say it, but this is what the kikes seem to actually be believing. I suspect it comes from their Marxist foundation that people are mouldable blank slates that will do whatever you want if you control the information you expose them to. Except it's even stupider because they're trying to restrict that information after it's already in the individual's head. Guess they think everyone is like them and lives only in the moment.

It's not that Trump can't search the internet. It's that the president is an incredibly busy man; he doesn't have the time to go searching for information personally, and relies primarily on reports and information forwarded onto him by staff. Kelly blocking submissions that contain information from conservative sources (i.e. Breitbart) is equivalent to wiping those sources from the President's radar. The purpose is to disconnect the Trump from his base.

Wtf is this faggot's problem?

Maybe his bestest pal Netanyahu can keep him up to date with his based neocon jew demands of a Republikike President.

(1)

An impressive argument

Yet…

!

Who the fuck gets to control what the president reads?
The sheer ARROGANCE of these cunts.
The must be hung high, traitors all.

It's almost like critical theory worked on the practitioners because they are the only ones who buy into that bull.

you're getting caught up in it too much

I think this kind of stuff is actually sanctioned by Trump where he can end up blaming anything and everyone else for the decisions getting made and to always have some smoke screen Dynasty soap opera type reason on hand for things instead of what really is happening.

Sorry but I just don't buy it, I don't see Trump suddenly turning into some senile kind old man that has no idea what's going on. Jonestein and Cernochimp can go suck more cock.

that thing in the gif is not even a little bit human
how could anyone do business with something that looks like that?

The President of the United States isn't allowed to read the news… that should be setting off alarm bells in everyone's heads.

global monetary control, perhaps?

Drumpf is done.

underrated post tbh

wtf i hate drumpf now

Probably makes it so he only gets the NYT. After all goy, it's all the news that's ((fit to print)). I'm beginning to think Trump really is just an empty vessel. Now the generals are filling him up instead of his base. He just wanted to be a popular president to cement his name in history.
The 'next Hitler' won't be born in fucking Manhattan. I hope the Norks get the hbomb to Iran and fast.

KEK

I never imagined this man to turn into such a cuck.

lol trumpowitz

stop bumping 5 day old threads, kike

Don Jr, truck driver user here, tell your dad to stop with that faggot ass Electronic Log mandate bullshit. It will definitely slow down productivity on a grand scale for the entire country, plus its full on bullshit.