Anyone else watch the Mcgregor fight and dissapointed? I feel like they bred niggers too strong...

Anyone else watch the Mcgregor fight and dissapointed? I feel like they bred niggers too strong. The white man is obviously superior, but negroid retard strength is something to be reckoned with.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yg6qmXEiDZ8
gq.com/story/conor-mcgregor-gq-style-cover-story
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>>/woo/
Also McGregor is good, but he's nowhere near as good as people believe him to be.
Fucking Christ, he was fighting a guy who's record was 49-0

Also a lot of niggas juice and develop earlier in life, they only get away with it more because kikes run the testing places and the teams in sports. there's a thread here >>>/10477067/

Go to bed panty-fa.

No /Thread

It's /wooo/, faggot, and that's not a boxing/mma board.

Mayweather trained since he was a child. That was his job. It's actually all he did all day.

No one bred him, he did it himself. Should be an example for every nigger expecting gibs n shit.

Reported. Mayweather isn't strong, he's a fucking cowardly nigger who made a career from dodging punches, not landing them. Kill yourself.

fuck off with this bullshit already, this board is for politics, not some shitty sport celebs

Go away cuckold

Trump supporter won and libtard lost
any problems?

Why the fuck do you care, why the fuck does it even matter. This is more cucked than watching niggerball. And you know it.

It was skill, stupid. The guy was outclassed. It took him too long to find a way inside one of the greatest defensive boxers ever, and his many attempts got him all tuckered out.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

It was a sports event

This is concern/cuck shilling. Mayweather is an experienced and highly technical boxer. MacGregor was honored to fight him and everybody enjoyed the fight.

Get a life.

One of them had to win, Paddy is an IRA supporting commie cunt and I'm glad he had his smug face beaten in.

>>>Holla Forums

kek

McGregor is a kike. That is why he is weak.

Boxing is fake. It has been for decades.

Please go back to salt-left.

mayweather rigged the whole match including the pre-conditions he set up so he can have a big advantage (also includes the nigger referee and the judges) just like what he did against pacquiao (blood testing right before the match while the nignog doesn't need to). that's all the summary you can ever need on how (((mayweather))) always wins

The amount of asspain this fight caused is hilarious. In any case, anyone that is upset by this fight is an idiot and got played hard. Shit was foretold long ago anyways. Pic very much related.

fuck off dumbass nigger

Go be stupid somewhere else. The state of Holla Forums when they get roped into something like this. Wew.

bait, I know, but I hope no of you still actually do this

t. Connor Race Traitor McGregor

Non issue, hes a nigger himself.

Says the faggot who thinks he knows any better. that 49-0 win of mayweather is a pretty obvious one. this shitty sport only caught my attention because of threads like these, looked up a bit, and lo and behold (((mayweather and his gang))) are niggers that act like a bunch of conniving jews by winning based on (((points))) even if it's only babby-tier, and who's to say their real handlers and pals from high up places are not jews themselves? literally kill yourself nigger.
not gonna even bother with this easy money win scrub nooblet
Sage for shit thread

So you get rated based on how the judges THINK you are making the other guy FEEL. Thats from a youtube video on how to score boxing fights.

I do know better. I've been saying this is just The Great White Hype put in real form. You're an angry idiot that got roped in by this fight. The only person who should be literally killing themselves is you.

Connor wasn't smart enough to tire the nigger out first. Niggers can take a beating obviously so you need to wear them down.

Mcgregor showe up to a boxing match, and lost, wow big deal.
The fact that he lasted 10 rounds and actually hit good combinations on the greatest defense of all time speaks volumes about his skills as a FIGHTER. It is very clear that even though he lost, he is still a beter fighter.

You can claim May is a beter BOXER, but he is a coward because he wont FIGHT like a WARRIOR in the octagon.

Forgot pic.

And another one:
Mcgregor won the first 5 rounds, then lost the next 5. That scorecard was bullshit, he only started losing from the sixth round on.

American niggers are much bigger than their African counterparts. They were bred to have strong backs and forearms, legs. Its no surprise that McGregor lost, he probably challenges the cunt to MMA and wrecks him, and lots of shekels are made by kikes from stupid people who think sports arent all rigged in the first place. The NHL for example didnt want to allow single bets in Canada because it would create match fixing problems. That was their reason, for why you have to bet on 2 games at once instead of being allowed to bet on just 1.

McGregor called him boy and made racist remarks, we all rallied behind him. Then he bitched out, and said muh dick is black so I cant be racist, and now hes a race traitor poofter faggot. Its simple, really.

Actually I think their both Trump supporters. Mcgregor is just the biggest troll

Floyd Mayweather Going to Trump Inauguration: 'Hopefully, He'll be a Good Prez!' | TMZ Sports
youtube.com/watch?v=yg6qmXEiDZ8

“I feel you're in charge of your own situation. When you start blaming others for your situation, like I see all these people screaming at these politicians”—he was in New York to fight Alvarez, he says, right after the election. The streets were full of anti-Trump protesters. “And I was like, ‘It's the wrong mind-set!’ ”
Or the way his fellow UFC fighters keep trying to organize a union: “I saw this union thing they tried to do—they reminded me of the people that march about the politicians. It's you gotta do it. You're in control of yourself.”

So you're saying it doesn't matter if it's Donald Trump or if it's somebody else?
“No! It doesn't. People like to blame others. I think a person should just look at their own situation, look around them, find out what they wish to do, and seek and go and do that. And that's it. I was in New York when all of that was going down, the protests in New York with the Trump thing. It's like, ‘Trump, out!’
“When Obama came in, what happened to you? Like, all these fighters: ‘This union is gonna save us!’ What do you mean, it's gonna save you, exactly? You think just because we get a union set up, you're gonna become a multi-hundred-millionaire? That's not the case. You might get a hospital bill paid. I just think it's a crazy thing to spend energy on. Now, maybe there's people that get kicked out of their home, you know, things like that and all.”
Right. Donald Trump might not affect my life or your life much. But I think it might be very different for other people.
“Yeah, but you think it's actually him that's gonna…? Everybody's just pointing at him, and I don't know. Rather than putting your energy into pointing the finger at somebody else, figure out what it is you need to do and do it, and do it right, and get it done, and get your situation right. And if a person does that, then their life will get better. Standing on a fucking picket…I don't know.”
gq.com/story/conor-mcgregor-gq-style-cover-story

McGregor is bigger than Mayweather. The reason he lost is because Mayweather had superior stamina and technique.

He was fighting a vet, a tiring out strategy is what they could've expected. His seconds were retarded for not calming him the fuck down. Gassed out in round 4, with 8 still to go, Jesus Christ.

I also feel sorry for the audience, they paid for tickets and got this lame fight. No KO and not even a real TKO (doctor decision).

user please kill yourself.

Potato got 70$ million for this match and nigra 250$ million. The match generated 700$ million.

It's not just the record, he's a world-class boxer. His opponent will need to be world-class material too if he wants to stand a chance.

McGregor has superior fighting technique, hes mastered the rockback. He is tall, and lanky. That doesnt make him "bigger". It was a boxing match, I imagine that is why he lost. He is a standup fighter, but boxing is far too sanitary for him to employ his skill. As other people said and I posted more information on earlier, boxing rules are absolutely ridiculous and based on feelings and emotions.

Ugh. This is what all nice people in majority white communities are thinking because of msm. Everybody that has to work with those things knows that they are lazy, weak, stupid, obnoxious and violent.

Also I didnt watch it because hes a stupid nigger anyways for his pre-fight muh dickery, so I wouldnt really know.

He and his seconds fell for one of the most common strategies in the book, regardless of the rules this was dumb.

Mcgregor is five to ten pounds heavier, longer reach, and talker.
But guys, he isn't bigger.
Facts are racist. Wah

Jesus fuck, this thread. I know Holla Forums dose not like sports and typlicly knows fuck all about them, but still. The amzing thing with this fight is not who won but they manged to promote a Amaterur vs The Champ of his weight class.

The fight didnt come down to who was stronger, faster, and had the tougher chin it was about experience! Boxing is a disciplin Mayweather has been training his hole life since a child, Mcgregor only a few months. Hes a mixed martial artest and has no right to fight in a boxing ring at all at that level. Watching, he lacked any strategy, tactics, that a keen boxing mind needs and was useless fighting within the confines of Boxing.

If the fight was in a cage the story would be ture in reverse.

No, he fucking sucked and should retire, he just kept gently jabbing the nog, tiring himself out so he had to hug him every 10 seconds to catch his breath. He had to use the fact that he was literally twice the size of him to his advantage, he had to punch him in the head as hard as he possibly could repeatedly until the nog lost consciousness. The hammer fisting in the back of the head was the only semi-good thing he did in the whole fight, and that was against the rules.

Pussy spud coon failed the white race and humiliated us all, it was probably (((rigged))) from the start.

nobody knows about their political views, it was "nigger beats white, white bois btfo"

McGregor is probably stronger than Mayweather. He just isn't good at boxing.

A lot of people don't seem to understand that. It doesn't matter who's stronger or tougher or a better fighter. It's boxing, not a street fight. It's a game, and expecting mcgregor to win in a game he doesn't even play is like expecting a tour de France cyclist to beat Michal Phelps in the butterfly stroke.

the whole thing was rigged tbh, at one point mcgregor had mayweather on the ropes about to tko him and the ref stopped it seperated them even though the announcers declared 'but that was legal but that was legal'

His corner was also shit for not reeling him in and coming up with a plan for him to stick to.

I agree from before the fight it was obvious the ref was against mcgregor, just look when he explains the rules and he says dont do this dont do that, the whole fucking time hes looking at mcgregor as if the rules dont even count for may bc he didnt look at him for a single second while explainig the rules, and then when the fight begins it just becomes blatantly obvious whos side the referee is on.

I expected him to get knocked the fuck out in the first few rounds tbh. I was hoping for it even more when I found out he was in the club act like a white boi cuck screaming, "Fuck Trump". Losing to the nig was glorious and well deserved, but an MMA fighting doing well outside of MMA? Doesn't seem likely. Countless other non-MMA fighters have tried MMA and get shit kicked in the first round. Often times in the first few minutes because they're too stuck on one style. Given they mastered that style it would make sense that they'd win in their own arena. Any MMA fighter would be like a cripple in that arena. Although I'm sure at one point or two Mayweather was hoping the stupid fuck would get DQ'd by throwing a kick.

Spoken like a true retard.

Why shouldn't he? He's got 70 million and it's not like he's a pro-boxer.