Daisy hasn't reached cultural icon statu-…

Misogynerds absolutely BTFO.

The Kylo Ren/Rey fight set at the brick store I was in the other day was marked down from $44 to $12, on clearance. These are the two leads of the next movie who had a major fight scene together against the red guards, and no one cares.

Typecasting and shitty career ahoy!

If she tries hard, she may attain the success of Carrie Fisher.

So, a few script rewrites and a debilitating cocaine addiction?

And a husband who becomes a homosexual after sleeping with her for years.

based john campea btfo-ing jewish whores.

wait really?

Yeah. Carrie Fisher had a husband go faggot.

that jedi so hideous, she looks like an ugly gay dude

Well, this explains she can't act.

THIS
Merch i where the Jewlywood gets the most shekkels from, IPs live and die by the merch they sell and TLJ has shat on the brand name so bad it'll take a long time before they goyim star buying them again

Being the among the top 10 shekkel gravers in one of the shitties box office years in history isn't really that much of an advantage

I only remember the Mary Sue because her real name are the two meme names from Nintendo

Worldwide is all that matters

I actually thought she did a good job. She seemed like that exotic foreign gf of a friend who is really girly and happy to be in a dofferent country. She can’t act like that in the next film and she won’t have Kirk so it’ll tank.

LMFAO

Not him but she's fucking shit. Literally shit.

Also explains why she has the screen presence of a doorknob.

Even the other two are literally who.

No they aren't you guaranteed like a literal who

What the fuck is she wearing?

I don't know who any of those people are.

Why does she have such a thick neck and large traps? She has traps like a bodybuilder.

you are a fucking idiot

Argo was one of the worst oscar winning films ever

A literal who that you would not even look at twice.

Baby attire.

Because she is a man.

Daisy Ridley isn't known at all to most people

She has traps like a trap.

Are you triggered?

ya because you clearly have no idea about anything at all to even be here, you guaranteed also like shit that nobody knows or cares about like a dipshit

me right now

She’s swole. Are there any vids of her fingering a guy’s asshole?

Why should they? There is nothing for the new movie to expand upon because Rey already beat up Kylo in TFA. Not only will audiences be paying to watch Disney copy the old movies, they'll be paying to watch Rey do the same fucking scene that was done only a few years back.

t. watsonfag

how can you be misogynistic against an entity that has no sex?

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

She has sex appeal.

She's the face of the new chapter of the star shit saga, she is possibly a household name and undoubtedly has her image burnt into the heads of at least tens of millions of people. She's fucking huge and her star continues to rise.Deal with it.

She's tiny but toned and muscular after endless years of vid related, say what you will but I would proudly march into battle with her carrying my shield. She is pure waifu material and if you can't handle that that's your loss, not mine kid.

Only because they are placed next to a real shining talent.

Shitty career
I don't even like her for the trash she appears in, I like her for her charm. That being said to say she has a shitty career is a lie, she is clearly a success. Why does Daisy's talent and success trigger you?

Star wars is shit now and she is the face of shit if anything you dumb nigger

t. Jim
>>>/newsplus/142049

Gal uses her Mossad skills to track you down and abduct you to a special blacksite where she, Emma, and Daisy take turns compressing your boipuss