Thread 2
Thread 3

Other urls found in this thread:

khou.com/weather
abc13.com/news/
abc13.com/weather/people-climbing-into-attics-to-escape-rising-water/2346494/
pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/1rmxPqngkaDKN
harriscountyfws.org/
forecast.weather.gov/showsigwx.php?warnzone=TXZ213&warncounty=TXC201&firewxzone=TXZ213&local_place1=Houston TX&product1=Hazardous Weather Outlook&lat=29.7653&lon=-95.3658
forecast.weather.gov/showsigwx.php?warnzone=TXZ213&warncounty=TXC201&firewxzone=TXZ213&local_place1=Houston TX&product1=Flash Flood Watch&lat=29.7653&lon=-95.3658
twitter.com/abc13houston/status/901707219225456640
nwschat.weather.gov/p.php?pid=201708270816-KHGX-NOUS44-PNSHGX
pscp.tv/Solatchless/1lPKqwypmMLJb
harriscountyfws.org/GageDetail/Index/2220
pscp.tv/w/1ZkJzOyrqPvxv
iheart.com/live/ktrh-newsradio-740-2285/?autoplay=true
twitter.com/hurrtrackerapp/status/901832186235584513
rt.com/on-air/401089-hurricane-harvey-texas-aftermath/
abc13.com/live/
youtube.com/watch?v=FPezm0ws6Vs
youtube.com/watch?v=q9RCWX6aSNY
youtube.com/watch?v=BTXQVOtroIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MO3vMuydsPI
youtube.com/watch?v=3o2RJzetFsU
youtube.com/watch?v=1iz0bqv1QOw
youtube.com/watch?v=yV5eF88p5rE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wetback_(slur)
periscope.tv/w/1PlJQYALkLDJE?q=harvey
archive.is/K11XE
harriscountyfws.org/GageDetail/Index/2110
harriscountyfws.org/GageDetail/Index/2010
water.weather.gov/ahps2/hydrograph.php?wfo=hgx&gage=rmot2
twitter.com/USACEHQ/status/901919842579746817
tpwd.maps.arcgis.com/apps/Viewer/index.html?appid=2b3604bf9ced441a98c500763b8b1048
waterdata.usgs.gov/tx/nwis/uv/?site_no=08072500
youtube.com/watch?v=heeQ_4c-tho
youtube.com/watch?v=w-NtABRBaq0
archive.fo/2GHzG
whale.to/b/reich_b.html
youtube.com/watch?v=unPuamBZPGA
pscp.tv/w/1MnxnmapvLeJO
archive.fo/ZvbBp
houstonpress.com/news/how-addicks-and-barker-reservoirs-are-handling-tropical-storm-harvey-9740819
twitter.com/NWSHouston/status/901967106727665664
abcdomes.com/technology/15/key-benefits/
twitter.com/NWSHouston/status/901975198517395456
pscp.tv/w/1OwGWoANyWnGQ
waterdata.usgs.gov/usa/nwis/uv?site_no=08073000
twitter.com/abc13houston/status/902076993465974784
khou.com/weather/houston-weather-forecast/62951506
stpegs.com/storm-information/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Texas_Nuclear_Generating_Station
pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/1PlJQYYvXOdJE?
pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/1yNxammabXExj?
pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/1dRKZnnwqWrKB?
twitter.com/JeffLindner1/status/902221491386929152
twitter.com/DrJimFox26/status/902223893578035201
youtube.com/watch?v=PTP9PElDowE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck Forgot Priors again
Thread 1
Thread 2
Thread 3

Shit op

from last thread

God damn it OP, you had ONE FUCKING JOB.

Yeah it's late- but the other threads focused on the storm itself- this starts a whole new disaster the flood and will go for several days

Local News Stations:
khou.com/weather
abc13.com/news/

Taking refuge in attics
abc13.com/weather/people-climbing-into-attics-to-escape-rising-water/2346494/

Where is Jeff?

Military Vehicles being deployed down by Sugarland?
Did anyone else see that on the news?

Looking for the next catastrophe. He probably looks for the extravagant storms not the slow death of floods. Here's his periscope but it's not up:
pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/1rmxPqngkaDKN

Reported the thread for a hotpocket edit to add the Thread number.

Look at all the Out of Banks
harriscountyfws.org/

GOOD LUCK FLOOD-CHAN!

Thread Theme

We are fucked.

Harvey is expected to meander in and around the Southeast Texas area for several days and produce round after round of showers and thunderstorms. Rainfall totals (including today`s and tonight`s 10 to 15 inches) will be adding up with event amounts of 15 to 30 inches expected and isolated maximum totals of 40 inches possible. The greatest threat area is expected to be generally along and south of a line from Brenham to Conroe to
High Island. Rainfall of this magnitude will cause catastrophic and life-threatening flooding.

forecast.weather.gov/showsigwx.php?warnzone=TXZ213&warncounty=TXC201&firewxzone=TXZ213&local_place1=Houston TX&product1=Hazardous Weather Outlook&lat=29.7653&lon=-95.3658

forecast.weather.gov/showsigwx.php?warnzone=TXZ213&warncounty=TXC201&firewxzone=TXZ213&local_place1=Houston TX&product1=Flash Flood Watch&lat=29.7653&lon=-95.3658

Corpusfag here, Harvey didn't do shit to us. Genuinely disappointed.

N/W Houston here, it's legit mild flooding now but we get this in flashflood conditions worse several times a year. I mean, worse than this several times this summer before now, but it's not over. So many fucking tornado alerts but no tornados..

Buffalo Bayou will go over it's banks

Build a float out of illegals. They float over the rio grande just fine.

Hopefully it spares you user although I would not miss some pockets off 290. My money is on the barrio getting washed away

THE WATER RISES

From what I'm looking at, watching weatherchannel radar (most detail and can interpolate based on history) I don't think I have much rain for about three hours. Time for sleep

GOOD FLUCK LOOD CHAN

Good to hear, set an alarm.

South East houston pasadena tx beanerville is getting flooded hard little Little Vince Bayou is running over its bank.

twitter.com/abc13houston/status/901707219225456640

/ourstorm/

These numbers are insane and there are still 3 days or so left.
nwschat.weather.gov/p.php?pid=201708270816-KHGX-NOUS44-PNSHGX

Those anchor babies were a bad idea after all

brutal

I like you Carlos- you'll drown last

pscp.tv/Solatchless/1lPKqwypmMLJb

rain stream

I forgot to mention the East side is niggerville. They swarmed here after Katrina

First Katrina now Harvey drowning them. How many illegals in those areas?

Are storm shelters worth it? Won't they just flood?

Why don't people in hurricane country build for hurricanes? Why do people who live in flood plains act so surprised when they flood? Why do people in tornado alley live in fucking trailer parks?

Why do we keep wasting taxpayer dollars fixing their shit for them when it's cheaper in the long run to let Darwin have his way?

Found em.

They are idiots. I lived in a flood plain for a while myself. We took care of shit though. Had a boat, and plans in case of flooding. Local FD still has a pic of my friends and I flying a jolly roger and drinking rum on our boat in the front yard. Not really surprising but other white families in area had plans as well. The only ones who consistently lost their shit were spics, nogs, and the jew down the street who ripped off his insurance.

Doesn't that color mean majority white though. The spics are the purple color.

Esta muy beanero purple circle is where the rooftop rescues are being discussed

Never mind, I'm retarded. Though you put the circle there.

Circle was already there. But it's the demographics for 2016.

Buffalo Bayou is failing we can see another Katrina

Where exactly is that located on the map? Which way will the water flow?

Whites were smart enough to leave. All the streams are retarded nogs and beans.

Too bad darwin wont get them all.

That's my point.

#MAGA #cancelFEMA

Downtown is about fucked. We Allison Again.
harriscountyfws.org/GageDetail/Index/2220

And this is only the first episode of the mini-series.

To the East / South East towards Galveston Bay. Everything flows generally towards Galveston Bay except the rivers which are to the West.

So it'll flush out the latinos in this direction.

A little more directly East but otherwise you got the general idea. It'll chum up the Ship Channel for a couple of days but nothing the tides and crabs won't fix.

Weather is strange

Almost like kek had a hand in it. Instead of flooding the nile he floods houston.

My texas friend isn't texting back

i-is he alright?

He DED!

It is 4:30am he may be asleep or the cell circuits are busy but if he's a Mexican he's a gonner

Networks are overloaded with people asking if people are alright and actual emergency calls. In addition to that you'll have knocked out powerlines. Cell towers will not get power and the network goes down. It's like a wet EMP.

Barker Reservoir 10 more feet before going over its banks.

Hes half greek and vietnamese

He lost power awhile ago and kept in contact. maybe his phone died.

Here is an elevation map so you can map out where the pretty waterfalls are going to be.

Like I said. Wet EMP. Also he's dead.

Is it because these states are always the least prepared? also holy fuck, how retarded do you have to be to not evacuate when you're constantly told to beforehand. We predict the weather, know exactly when the storms hit, & somehow people still do don't do shit. Anyone in these areas seriously gets what's coming to them.

#MAGA

Has nothing to do with prepping. Has more to do with living in literal swamps filled with bayous and rivers.

INDEPENDENT POWERGRID
N
D
E
P
E
N
D
E
N
T

P
O
W
E
R
G
R
I
D

SO MANY TORNADO WARNINGS

So the nigger mayor and spic emergency planner told people not to evacuate while the governor said people should. In the end the republicans will be blames along with trump.

This has been comfy as fuck.

Same. Power has been briefly off, but it comes back on quickly. Best part is I have lake front property for now.

Bump for Katrina2

hopefully all niggers and spics die in the flooding to come

Any news from the party zone?

How bad is Buffalo Bayou atm guys?

All quiet on my end. Rain still coming in steadily, though not as intense, so it can actually drain out. Water was damn near up to my car door when I went to check it at 5:30, but is now back to an acceptable level.

My goddamn phone was going off almost hourly overnight with flash flood and tornado warnings.

Kek will smite the parasites. The Mudpocalypse is upon us.

Is this HAARP?
How can it be so fucking powerful?

Has there been any major infrastructure collapsing? Bridges? Highways?
I had some comfy dreams that involved an intersection opening up into a sinkhole.

My dick is so hard. Drown, niggers, DROWN.

and then what happens if the water rises higher then the attic? Your fucking trapped if you dont have a window to climb out.

or the house collapses, these niggers are retarded. even if they could climb out none of them can swim.

spic areas near the port of houston are okay, I heard the groid ridden areas are fucked.

WHAT WE'Z WAANT?
DEAD COPS

katy is destroyed dude that place is white, Like I said the spic areas near the port of houston and the bayou drainage areas are doing better than 5th ward, and the groid areas.

pscp.tv/w/1ZkJzOyrqPvxv

Is Jeff still okay?

You take what you can.

Help is on the way

richmond/rosenberg user here, lots of rain, no flooding in my neighborhood, although water is 3ft into my parents yard on the otherside of my neighborhood, so it may well be on it's way to me.

Brazos River is supposed to raise up like 58+ft with all the rain here, and to the north feeding the damn thing. From what i'm told, the river beds are 55', so after that point it starts flooding everydamnthing.

iheart.com/live/ktrh-newsradio-740-2285/?autoplay=true

local radio

a lot of that is prime nigger town

What stream are you watching if any?

comfy here too, aside from a few leaks i've had for a couple years really going at it.

water is finally reaching power distribution boxes, parts of my neighborhood don't have power.

KHOU is off air due to in studio flooding. Stagecoach user, drainage basin is almost at capacity.

khou channel 2? those retards literally just built a brand new building, shit tons of money, and not flood proof?
fucking kikes

KHOU the CBS affiliate. Pretty incredible. Tornado warnings all over Harris.

I live in Houston, near 45, north of beltway 8. I worry for my apartment, but alas, work has me away from home as it usually does. I hope everything is fine back there…I won't be going back to Texas until next week.

The next time this shit happens, we need to get together and do some livestreams/rescues.

How often do you think a flood on this level Occurs in America?

round 2

twitter.com/hurrtrackerapp/status/901832186235584513

In Houston, this happens everytime a hurricane/tropical storm hits and brings rain.

What's the racial spread in these areas? I keep seeing images that I want so badly to be photoshopped & it's really hitting me hard. I wanted to be comfortable watching houses flood, but I didn't ask for retirement homes full of old folks to get hit.

Nature really doesn't discriminate does it?

The nigger rep Sheila Jackson Lee is stranded in her apt as it is flooding!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No white man should respond to any rescue for this piece of shit nigger.

once a year almost in houston. 2016 and 2015 we had floods around may due to rain up north/west filling up the brazos river and causing them to raise up past their barriers.

any /comfy/ stream?

rt.com/on-air/401089-hurricane-harvey-texas-aftermath/

Surprised the same stream isn't available on their Jewtube at the moment.

Gloomtube FTW.

If you want to watch the local ABC affilliate it is:
abc13.com/live/

And the fuckers running the city never put in new measures to stop it because they're too busy paying out gibsmedats to fucking niggers. All the white people smart enough to check elevation levels so they keep to the high ground.

Nah but god does. Folks ain't exaggerating much when they say nigger central's a water park right now.

As for the old folks I'd put money on who ran that place being niggers who ran off like shitlords leaving them to die. Far as I know all the good ones evacuated well before this shit started. Coastguards moving in to pull them out fast as they can but winds fucking with'em and making it slow. Even slower since niggers keep getting in their way.

(checked)
It is starting to out where they converted Ranches to neighborhoods- inside the city will be next. Unfortunately that's a white area which doesn't surprise me since for the last 15 years the niggers get new roads first.

Same RT stream as above:
youtube.com/watch?v=FPezm0ws6Vs

More streams:
youtube.com/watch?v=q9RCWX6aSNY
youtube.com/watch?v=BTXQVOtroIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MO3vMuydsPI
youtube.com/watch?v=3o2RJzetFsU

Gloomtube
youtube.com/watch?v=1iz0bqv1QOw

Put harvey in the title you faggot.

Everyone south of me is complaining about flooding, but I'm not too worried yet. Some of the drainage by the roads is getting pretty full, but I've yet to see anywhere actually underwater, aside from a few parking lots put in bad places.

thread theme

I'm over by harris it's piling up slow and steady but I think it'll slow down soon. Think anyway the rain coming from the gulf seems to be pushing east over time. Hoping it says high to new orleans again.

feels good man

Wonder if I'll hear from him?

How is this thread not pushing 100 posts per hour? If it stopped raining this fucking instant, Harvey would probably be remembered as Houston's version of Katrina. But it hasn't stopped raining. And it won't stop raining. For days. And it that weren't enough, many forecast models now take the center back into the gulf and show the low deepening enough to juice up its center of circulation…before taking that COC back over Houston again.

There may be no more streams of based storm chasers getting buffeted by the wind, but the real show has just begin. Get ready for chimpouts as the aftermath will go well into September.

THIS IS KATRINA 2.0

THE WORST CASE SCENARIO IS UNFOLDING BEFORE OUR EYES

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

So pop open a stream and get /comfy/, lads.

It looks like from other maps in this thread that as water rushes downhill it pushes into and floods beaner territory. Any Houstanons able to confirm?

HAPPENING!!
Hosptial being evacuated due to basement flooding

>youtube.com/watch?v=1iz0bqv1QOw

Gloomtube is best tube

Hooray, yet another stronghold of whiteness and the Constitution destroyed. What a great happening. So comfy.

Well that's a nightmare and a half. Those poor people running that evac., Jesus Christ.

Lol no. Montgomery county user here, Houston is nigger and spic land.

It hasn’t been in a while friendo

Has there been any looting?

White people live in the areas not being flooded, for the most part. Only the scum and the morons who bought in floodplains are being washed away. At least so far. The bridge collapse in MO City has me a bit worried.

Bravo.

No user- this is /ourstorm/ it is flooding the deeply brown areas of the City. Houston stopped being a stronghold of whiteness when they (((diversified))) the City starting with Katrina.

City is completely paralyzed. I guarantee you there is shit going down in brown town that the emergency services are just ignoring. 911 is dropping calls since it is so overwhelmeddindus calling about their moistened fried chicken

a bridge collapsed in misouri city?
if you're referencing anons pic of the bridge on 762, thats in richmond.

Are hurricanes racist, like the eclipse?

2/10 made me reply.

Not yet. Right now we're in the midst of rescue operations. We're looking at days before the waters recede and looting begins.

Oh, sorry. Was just thinking about hwy 69, not WHERE on hwy 69. My bad.

Nature instinctively eliminates weakness and praises the strong.

Was wondering because I've heard in some streams a lot of these shitskins didn't even have any food and water stocked up

Did I mention that Harvey comes with tornadoes? This warned storm WSW of Houston is confirmed to have a twister on the ground.

and thus the circle is complete

>Houston stopped being a stronghold of whiteness when they (((diversified))) the City starting with Katrina.

Are the Katrina refugees really responsible for the sharp decline in whiteness over the last two decades? And they say God doesn't have a sense of humor.

I will admit, however, that the collateral damage is painful to witness.

Color me surprised. Hope they have to dine on their fucking EBT cards. Give it a day then- the hordes will make improvised raiding boats Madmax on Zodiacs with Niggers

My fucking phone was blowing up with Tornado Warnings not watches last night. Like 4 over the city presently.

But blacks are better swimmers.

I would say just end it now. But I'm kind of curious how your autism will evolve in the future and by some miracle, if you manage to procreate, how it will develop in future generations.

Watch out, the same rainfall can turn from nothing into flooding after a few days as all the soil gets saturated and all the drainage systems get filled.

They will always expect some of us to be left in the wreckage, brother.

I'm worried about the spics making it, they're used to getting their backs wet

What is with these retards driving in to water?

A familiar sight

The Tornado Watch almost seems permanent at this point.
Five now. Two headed to sweep up some spics

I love this pic for the tractor alone. I can see it now:

*out on the farm*
WTHRMN: Water has risen 3 feet in the streets as the rain continues to pour down.
RDNK: Oh damn, 3' of water? shit, my TRACTOR has 5' tires! I'ma go get some beers

With out government these people wouldnt know when to take a shit. completely useless

Harvey chose the right areas to submerge.

The Texan is his own god.

I was half expecting her to follow that up with "but they're used to hiding in attics, so they're fine".

Thought you were full of shit then I pulled up the NOAA charts. Shit's actually going to clip back into the coast for kicks and then shoots straight north like a rocket once it gets some steam up again. Not much power back in though given the time frame but the low side of town is royally fucked depending how far out it goes. Things have let up a moment on NW and W houston which will give it some drain time but east sides still getting drowned like rats. Finding it hilarious that it's almost like god is trying to avoid clipping the better part of the town on purpose or something.

Rest of you fuckers better remember this. This is going to be a hurricane you won't see again in your lifetime most likely. Shit like this is unheard of.

Same shit happened with Katrina. This time it will be hard to memoryhole this nigger telling people to stay put/ignore the governor thanks to Twitter, though.

We need to archive/screenshot everything though

I don't know about the rocketing northward, but all models seem to have converged on the low level COC at least getting back to the coast. Some models like the ECMWF have it getting out far enough and long enough to deepen sub-1000 mbar again which could juice it back up to a strong tropical storm.

Cannot repeat this enough. If Houston gets another two feet of rain in the next two days this could easily exceed Katrina in impact.

Yup and he's racist as fuck too just check the news it's slipping in here and there if you're paying attention. Saw a white family being talked to saying the boats were ignoring them entirely. What they didn't say was the boats were going to nigger turf to save them first. Despite being in the same fucking neighborhood. And in plain sight of the crews yelling for help.

Same with the god damn roads. Guys not only incompetent but deliberately discriminating in a bid to get votes come election time.

did she say old jews LOL

>youtube.com/watch?v=yV5eF88p5rE
this is a comfy stream

Houston gets an hour reprieve from the rain before the relentless moist rape continues.

Oh and missed this.

Answer:YES ever since those fuckers got dragged in the number of murders and robberies skyrocketed and gang tags flew up everywhere as they started their ungabunga tribal shit. Guess where most of them were settled in at? Yup east side in the lowground flood zone. He wanted to finish the job and while a hurricane isn't a precision weapon he's doing pretty good.

Seriously hope some of them die off all they do is randomly attack people, steal, collect welfare checks and get coked up and drive like fucking tards and kill someone only to never be convicted because muh racism. Damn near everything going to shit can be linked to their arrival.

>youtube.com/watch?v=yV5eF88p5rE

Comfiest moistest rape.

Ray Nagin: "I was the worst disaster mayor in US history"

Sylvester Turner: "Hold my beer"

Dude, that water is mixed with sewage, those poor old folks will be dead in a matter of days due to infection and lord knows what else.

kek they don't even look phased by their situation

From oversweating in the sun?

You'd think that any semi-intelligent group of beings would be grateful to have been welcomed in as refugees after a disaster like Katrina. But nope, nigs gonna nog no matter the circumstances. You really couldn't write a more poetic ending for them than Harvey.

By the way, any Houstanons able to give me the lowdown on Addicks? Seems like it's more or less a retaining pond protecting the entire city.

What doesn't show is the lull is basically in the white section of the city. Eastsides still getting pissed on vigorously where the nigs live. Seriously God has one hell of a hate boner for them if he's aiming it like this.

Pretty much, I've been ignoring everything he's had them parroting and prepping like normal. While Harvey doubledipping was unexpected I'm fairly confident the worst I might have to do is redo the carpet.

The only good thing about his incompetence is nobody is going to let him forget this shit.

What is the nog and spic death count?

4, so far.

won't know for days. Its an active situation till at least Tuesday/wends

The water is rising.

Wet bump

I sense a bit of dopeyness. I think he will get himself in a jam.

normalfags not giving a damn about the flood and walking in the floodwater just to watch some fuckin monkeyfight. Harvey did nothing wrong.

Harvey pls go towards Austin

Hope you're right lad. The feed switched to a press conference but it should go back to him when that's done.

Haha I fucking wish those cocksuckers deserve it. But current model has it more likely to move way north up between Louisiana and Texas.

Then again this fucker has done a loop-de-loop and run up the coast AND is looking to double dip into the fucking gulf so who knows Harvey might do it just to troll every meteorologist on the planet.

GOOD BIRD

Take back what I said: reality outdoes itself by coming up with an even more poetic ending.

Oh god yes

I have no jpg or gif for my amount of smug laughter right now my sides hurt. I needed something to lift my spirits.

I'm cool with it, NOLA Mayor Mitch Landrieu is the cuck that started the entire Confederate monument bullshit sweeping the country. That nigger panderer overseeing the city destroyed again due to bureaucratic fuckups although the pump situation does appear like sabotage on closer inspection would be purest of pottery

Nothing happened in my neighborhood, the rain didn't come fast enough to overwhelm drains. Watching the news it looks like mostly mexicans in heavy floodwaters

There's a lot of boats out. If I know Houston we will start to see boat traffic jams.

Pic related

Just like /andrew/?

fucking shit, I'm glad I live on a hill
even if the worst you'll ever see in this area is 2-3ft of snow

Yes, Katrina was like a "Nigger on Welfare Bomb" that exploded and pushed niggers all over the place in every single direction. After New Orleans was habitable again, they just never went back.

Actually there are some models that show it making a beeline west for the border after it touches the gulf. Up until its latest runs the NAM was in this camp but now also shows the run up into LA. Fine by me if to fuck up NOLA some more.

Fuck off, newfag. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wetback_(slur)

Use the downtime to get ready. if the charts are on point once it hits the gulf Harveys going to start really lobbing some shit around. Fuck the home owners people dig some trenches to help drain it away from your home and use the shifted dirt to make a barrier to keep water away from your doorways or if they're exposed to the sky try and make a hill it'll roll down instead. It's makeshift as hell but a few inches might make the difference.

Also make sure the guns are cleaned, loaded and kept dry at all costs once this is over the niggers will be out in force to loot anything they can so be ready for them.

It is hitting the areas of the City that the plague landed in. Hopefully they will get the message and just move to California to where the risk of a Gulf Hurricane is non-existent.

periscope.tv/w/1PlJQYALkLDJE?q=harvey

more retards driving in and getting stuck

Niggers don't really care where they are as long as the gibs keep coming. The welfare state exists ubiquitously so when they are pushed around by natural disaster, a lot of times they just won't go back. They are like locusts and live just to consume; persisting on the handouts of others. If we want to get rid of niggers, we need to reduce the size and power of the state.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Don't worry friends, the old farts just got rescued.
archive.is/K11XE

Fuck theres a poor little kitty cat too

The visible satellite pictures are beautiful.
My only hope is that this wicked culture of idiocy is destroyed.

save the kitty REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

From what I've gathered, if Addicks breaches the 117 ft mark it's game over for downtown Houston. It apparently starts flooding some streets (suburban?) before it reaches this point. Keep an eye on this.

It's back

NW Houston Update:Rains clearing. waters draining fairly fast and buying time for later. If you got shovels I'd recommend digging in. Trenches to help control water flow will help and the moved dirt you can use for makeshift barricades to block water flowing into your house if need be. Home owners want to bitch slap'em with mud it's fucking hurricane time. Pay attention to elevation when doing this and if your doorways are exposed to the sky pick the one more likely to flood in and shovel dirt to make a seal, press it in. Better than nothing later on. If both are liable pick a window to hustle through if you can and seal'em up. If you got sandbags now is a damn good time to set them up. Get control over the water flow and manage it instead of letting it pool up randomly.

Double check your stocks and set out a ration plan for them and fill every container you can with water for drinking. Make sure the food's in a safe spot the water won't reach easily. Be ready to ration that too a storm like this is going to fuck up logistics with every retailer in the city and stores will be looting grounds for nignogs you want to avoid. Only bother with basic hygiene when reasonable you'll live being dirty awhile unless you have open wounds. Flood water is fucking nasty treat ASAP if wounds get soaked in it. I'm sure you got basic first aid supplies to use.

Worked well on my end so far so thought I'd pass it on. Try and stay safe because dry isn't in the cards most likely.

You are exactly right. If the blue line goes over the purple line everything to the Gulf is completely fucked even moreso than now. It will be an uncontrolled river shitting straight into the swamp- theoretically rapid rises in the tunes of feet of water. Both Barker and Addicks reservoirs are holding back incredible amounts of water. The other one to watch is :

They'll need the time. Nocturnal rainmaking processes kick into overdrive again tonight.

How bad did Padre Island get raped?

Are the spillways concrete or earthen? Getting Oroville vibes here, with the only difference being that it may actually be fucking happening here.

You mean 2010, right? That's where I see Barker.

Only whites will follow this type of advice before the rainrape resumes tonight.

Yeesh that ain't looking nice. Thanks for the warning. We're basically sleeping in shifts here atm so we should be ready for it. You know for a place normally known for being gigantic assholes this has been vastly more helpful in getting a clear picture of things than the fucking news has.

Hey fuck you man this side of town is where all the white people live east side AKA Nigger country is still getting flooded out. God has good aim and he's even catching new orleans up in this too. He can fuck them up all he wants we needed this break!

Besides I'm pretty sure niggers can't even pronounce elevation and so on. I'd be amazed if they could actually work a shovel right.

Someone fucked up and rescued that ape Sheila Jackson Lee

any chimpouts yet? Perfect time to start stealing shit

Yeah, is there going to be a Texas loot crew this year?

KEK
But no problem. I geek out about this meteo stuff. Honestly I'm still surprised we're not above 100 pph in this thread but I guess that'll happen when the waters recede and the looting begins.

Oh, and to top it all off, we could easily be talking about Hurricane Harvey again in another couple of days.

addicks reservoir is a massive reservoir on the west side of town. i-10 and hwy6.
it's got like 40-50ft levis surrounding it. theres dog parks, gun range, and maintenance garages/ buildings that are inside the actual reservoir i think.
(I go to the gun range as it's the only outdoor and allows steelcased ammo)
the area i'm talking about i think is a secondary overflow, but it will retain water, and lots of it.

(checked)
Spillways are concrete to the top but the dams themselves are earthen. Could cause erosion if it overtops the spillway and breaks out of the channel.

Here are the two links with the FWS- my bad they have shitty link discipline on their website:
Barker:
harriscountyfws.org/GageDetail/Index/2010
Addicks:

Pic related: The Green "Parks" are what is keeping Houston from flooding even worse.

That nigger just needs to go. ABC just cut off her "press conference" pandering for votes. Worthless dindu taking credit for shit she's had nothing to do with and then going full commie asking restaurants to feed her people. Fucking hate these people.

I don't think there is going to be too much looting. There are way too many good ole' boys with bass boats and AR-15s.

East sides still being hit with rainfall and flooded but it's starting to clear out so this will likely start acting up there. Already got my gun cleaned and ready. Most likely it won't last long since the authorities are already all over the place watching them as they work though. Once harvey is over though things will kick off with a bang or fifty.

Seriously this is Texas, everyone worth a damn has a gun and is NOT afraid to use it. I hope those katrina niggers try law is on my side in this state.

Not surprised about her antics. Not one bit.

I'm thinking of coming down to work this year if FEMA is hiring. Would not mind goin coon huntin. Still have a dream of having a stuffed nigger head mounted on the wall next to a deer and elk. Would have a bandana on the head and everything.

If I get a job and get to travel i'll bring my long rifle. Should have a /pol competion, long distance coon huntin'

no damn it save some for us out of towners!

Thanks for the reservoir lowdown. Those levees are huge but this

So, thinking back to post-Katrina:
what else should we expect in the fallout of this?

Are you trying to disaster profiteer like some fucking kike?

Well this is getting bretty gud

Here's where things can get REALLY fun in this racially-charges environment the country has going on where looters dindu nuffin was a good boy all over Houston by the dozens.

Saw that sinkhole on local TV earlier. It had only taken out half the street then.

Problem is this is a water disaster, makes it hard since niggers always drown in a few inches of water.

And this is why it's really stupid to dirve a car through even just a small flood, because these fucks can suddenly appear on the road and you won't even notice there is a massive hole in front of you. I hope a lot of stupid niggers and spics fall into these and drown.

That didn't stop the in New Orleans did it?

East side getting fucked over AGAIN. Remember, according to simulated radar forecast this is the lull. The rainmaking machine revs up over the entire area again tonight.

(checked)
Will Harvey be the trigger for Civil War 2?

Well at least in parts of town that matters.

(YES)
HOLY TRIPS CONFIRM HARVEY KICKS OFF THE RACEWAR

I came into this thread to post this very thing. If this hurricane needs to go anywhere it's austin to wash out all the fags.

Brutal my dude. I would love to skip classes for a few weeks to help the Texans rebuild. Not to mention LARP it up as an American s.t.a.l.k.e.r

Confirmed for best moist stream.

here's another one to watch, literal river is going to literally shit in to the swamp.

water.weather.gov/ahps2/hydrograph.php?wfo=hgx&gage=rmot2

Whenever the intersection of two or more agendas meet you can almost gurantee a false flag. Sorros wants the race war and the state wants to take away guns. They may try to create scenarios in which blacks are looting and white people are stopping them using firearms. After the event in Charlottesville that would be a suitable spark to ignite nationwide chimpouts.

No stopping FLOOD-CHAN!

So, could you go out in a rowboat and do some fishing? The water is pretty calm, right?

I regcognised the location of the top picture. My brother lives on that street that picture is taken.

This is what it normally looks like. Pay attention to the supports of the overpass on how high it got.

No, I'm trying to not get wallet raped. Might go fill up some extra gas cans before gas goes to $5 again.

HOLY TRIPS CHECKED
RACE WAR STARTS IN TEXAS

checked

Well never mind. The stream is officially not comfy anymore.

what makes you say that?

o no

I've been watching @Lookner with RSB and there's been nothing but niggers and spics live streaming as they walk to the liquor store talking in ebonics or Spanish about the Mayweather fight.

(checked)
look at all those dubs nigger

Look at the jew horn on that one.

I was in Colorado (Boulder County, about 9.5k feet during the flood (and now I'm in Houston kek). I went to Jamestown after the floods and saw the devastation, the water literally carved the place up, mountains aren't necessarily a safe place to be.

"Nazi" property owners shooting dindus

(checked)
aaa

topkek

oh yes

Why do you hate Darwin?

LOOTING
LOOTING

I hate fags using hashtags on an imageboard.

anything that happens
thank this fuck

HURRICANE HARVEY LOOT CREW IN FULL EFFECT!

This must be corrected.

Niggers are so fucking stupid…

(✓)
Nogs never cease to amaze me.

So, NatSocs and Fascists are always talking about optics and the need to do good things like community service etc.

Hurricane cleanup and relief efforts would give some pretty good optics to Fascists and NatSocs on a grand scale. Especially if the Fasces was emblazoned proudly on the back of say a T-Shirt worn by volunteers…

Let's start memeing such a thing shall we? Let's start in the process of helping out our fellow countrymen.

DAM FAILURE DO WE WANT IT?

The water raises.

Do you also expect a submarine to fly?

"Catastrophic" must mean "hilarious" here.

It would be like flushing the bowl.

circle of life…

Winning

wew

Too all Texanons. Watch out for the nignogs.

Kek. Why are so many niggers calling 911 or coastguards? What do they expect them to do in this situation? Use white people power to make the water go away and get all the thousands of niggers out of their houses into dry spots many miles away? If this keeps going through the week these helpless idiots will die all die and probably blame racism for not getting them out of there with whitey magic.

Army Corps of Engineers to make intermittent releases at 2 dams.
twitter.com/USACEHQ/status/901919842579746817

Go ahead. The water's fine.

Niggers and spics too busy rioting and protesting to help. Meanwhile the ebil nazis are running rescuing crews and boat operations to save folks in the flooded streets. RWRS Right wing rescue squads deployed.

(checked)
If I don't make it through this, bag a few for me.

Hmm, so what is the underlying decision making here? Are they expecting significantly more water and want to make room to prevent a catastrophic failure? Or is this just base level SOP for protecting the infrastructure?

Jesus man, I feel like I just took a tour through a shitskin's mind

So, I guess you could say this storm is flushing away the mud and shit. Kek wills it. God enjoys watching it.

Good timing, since I was about to return to the reservoir discussion of earlier in this thread before I retire.

I found a watershed visualizer for the area: tpwd.maps.arcgis.com/apps/Viewer/index.html?appid=2b3604bf9ced441a98c500763b8b1048

The Addicks and Barker watersheds are actually pretty small. Rain falling further west drains to the south, and rain falling to the north drains to the east, both bypassing the metro Houston area. I have to say, Houston appears to be an excellently engineered city from a drainage perspective.

That said, this gives you an idea of where to look for rain rape. Even though the rain has abated in most of Harris county for now, these small watershed areas are currently picking up the heaviest rain.

THREE DAYS TO GO

RECORD SHATTERING

Kek. How did I miss that earlier?

Some niggers are trying to save themselves by building rafts. Progress is going as shitty as you would expect from a jigaboo. These nigs are going to all drown

Man made climate change confirmed.

Not too bad a start, honestly.

They saw a problem and build a solution even though it's probably not going to work. Are you telling me we are witnessing some kind of nigger evolution right now?

I love it! Just goes to show that leftists, niggers and spics are protesting against truly good people who are proud of their heritage and help others. I bet you won't see any niggers or antifa out rescuing and assisting with food.

Oh, they're definitely But here’s the kicker: Just how unprecedented is this? Well, remember the flooding that New Orleans experienced with Hurricane Katrina? Most places saw about 10 to 20 feet of water thanks to levee failure, inundating about 80 percent of the city. Now, if we took the amount of rainfall that Texas has seen and spread it over the city limits of New Orleans, it would tower to 128 feet in height — roughly reaching as high as a 12-story office building.

Forgot
t. Montgomery county

No, just 10-30% white admixture.

Enjoy all of those flood-destroyed electronics, nigs.

That nigger isn't making a raft, hes making a water skateboard so he can "look cool" infront of the other chimps. Look at the grass, hes standing in a puddle on a sinking "raft".

dam failure area

who the fuck writes this garbage

Been out of the loop, did JEFF ded?

PLS DON'T DEDDED JEFF

Please kek, please give us that last foot.

Jeff survived. All the cell towers were down, that is why his stream completely died the night of the hurricane

CURRENTLY AT 92 FEET

Okay I got food and some beers. Ready for full /comfy/.

Was worried I'd hear ol' Platinum Balls went down in the storm. It would've been glorious, but still.

Thanks user.

HAHAHAHA YES!
I've still got blueballs from levee-chan

GET EM' TIDDYLICK!

Can confirm Pasadena is legit illegal central.

right side

youtube.com/watch?v=heeQ_4c-tho

Gloomtube
youtube.com/watch?v=w-NtABRBaq0

some whites moved into homes that were owned and rented by illegals near the eastside. So far they're doing okay in my area. My neighbors are hanging on and one of them just left to help people.

Looks like reports of crucial infrastructure failing should be coming in a little after dark if this trend continues.

Whats the capacity of that reservoir?

Well shit.

am I reading that right? are they really over 3x their historical maximum capacity?

i applaud their efforts but come on at least try and be subtle

You underestimate the stupidity and greed of niggers.

Holy shit, that's the most uglified Dolch G80 I've ever seen. How could they do that to such a magnificently aesthetic keyboard. The CMY modifier cluster isn't bad though

You didn't even try user.

Looks like we have about 125k to go… You think we're going to get there?

Any place that has an MLK Blvd is thick with groids. Fuck the east side and Converse too.

Damn it, we aren't even close

Good ole boys from Sealy on ABC13 helping out in a affluent neighborhood white and while they are helping out an indian family, reinforces that EVERY FUCKING BIT OF CITY ORGANIZED "HELP" IS GOING FOR THE GODDAMN NIGGERS AND SPICS. NOT ONE FUCKING HFD, HPD, COAST GUARD, NATIONAL GUARD, DUMP TRUCK OR DOG CATCHER TO HELP. Guess what it is the same fucking way in every white neighborhood in this city. We are left to fend for ourselves- and we do, and we take care of our own. You think of that when your wife tells you "we should donate to the poor people in the shelters" like mine just made the mistake of doing

That uppity nigger bitch just completely destroyed the entire left's narrative in one fucking tweet. Wanted to make sure it was preserved to remind her later… and her employer AirBNB archive.fo/2GHzG

THE MASS PSYCHOLOGY OF FASCISM by Wilhelm Reich
whale.to/b/reich_b.html

youtube.com/watch?v=unPuamBZPGA

3 FEET ALL THE WAY DOWNTOWN

That's a bullshit conversion. There's no way 20 inches over those small watersheds is 1.8 million acre-feet. That would require them to be 1 million acres in area combined – 1500 mi^2. No way. They must be assuming over the whole metro area.

they gallery furniture guy just announced he would help people who dont have a shelter to go to.

they said that in the next paragraph actually

>archive.fo/2GHzG
Reminder not to help niggers, just let them drown.

JEFF!
LIVE!
pscp.tv/w/1MnxnmapvLeJO

>archive.fo/2GHzG
No good deed goes unpunished.
Just ride by, drinking a beer, and smile, as they drown.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Then why did they bother with the misleading interpretation in the first place? Why did you bother posting it?

How is a dog treading air above water not the cutest thing man can witness?

criminally underrated post

(checked)

I'd say anythings possible with round two of roundfall - especially if things get damaged through the night. I estimate about 2-2.5k acre feet of water accumulated in 60 minutes based on current numbers and afaik it's relatively calm right now.

Just depends on if the Army doesn't fuck up and release too much causing damage to the spillway or anything - doubt that's the case but it will do damage to the swamp at minimum.

Small price to pay to save a broader area.

>pscp.tv/w/1MnxnmapvLeJO
JEFF LIVES.

Tbh, just go ahead and turn the reigns over to JEFF Corps of Engineers if you want to winrar.

Reminder that aid workers need to be fucking shot.

Because retard media and I didn't check.
archive.fo/ZvbBp
houstonpress.com/news/how-addicks-and-barker-reservoirs-are-handling-tropical-storm-harvey-9740819

This true?

>pscp.tv/w/1MnxnmapvLeJO
Fuck yeah. This guy is a fucking legend.

dubs for overpass collapse :DDD

That'll spike upward soon. > 50 dBz signatures en route to watersheds.

reroll

I've only heard about one attempted looting and the nigger got shot for his stupidity.

Good Luck Flood-Chan!

Would make sense to have a controlled discharge while there is a lull. They are taking advantage to recharge the storage capacity of the system- if it "overfills" then the reservoirs are worthless and the flooding you are seeing now will be child's play.

It won't start until after the evacuations are done. Then again we have no idea what is going on in niggertown or beanerville. They could be wholesale murdering each other right now and no one would even notice unless they called for a gibsme-evac

Black hole sun
Won't you come
And wash away the nogs

In Texas you can use lethal force on somebody that is stealing some ELSE's (third party) property. Actually the law says at night time but I'm sure it would be okay any time during a disaster.

My father went through a hurricane in South Florida and this guy kept coming over and turning off his generator (the noise). He called the cops and they said "We don't give a fuck, don't call back, if he touches your stuff again shoot him and dump his body in a dumpster". The guy didn't fuck with them any more after my father passed on the news.

People need to learn about ear plugs.

Just five minutes ago a reporter talked about a store getting looted last night. They're just not talking about it too much.

They won't the narrative they are pushing now is everyone getting along and how wonderfully united we are because the well armed wet whites are just one fuse light away from going full RWDSand we haven't even lost AC

lol

LEADER OF BRITISH LABOUR PARTY APPREHENDED PROTESTING WHITE SUPREMACIST HURRICANE HARVEY

Yeah but in third world countries things look the same before and after the floods.

I'd think a bit cleaner after tbh

wew lad

Nah, depends. Since our construction methods are shit, sometime neighborhoods vanish. People usually just lose all their shit, every year, and never moves out lol.

Wat happened to OC user who was working on this?

Twas a magical night.

I grew up asking this question.

He said in the last thread that he was worried his power might go out, he may not have access to 8ch.

Because building a house to resist natural disasters would require you to invest millions of dollars in a squat windowless concrete bunker that would still get destroyed by a CAT5 or EF5.

twitter.com/NWSHouston/status/901967106727665664

Or a dome. I've always wanted a dome. If you travel west on I10 from Houston you can see a dome. A dome exactly like the one I want.

abcdomes.com/technology/15/key-benefits/

I love Alamo Heights

If you are in a flood or hurricane zone you build the the code in place. The problem is your home may be up to code and well build, but someone else is not and the main damage is from debris flying over 100mph smashing into your house.

East Side has been niggerville since forever

saw this on kikebook

Houston is now a superfund site, great.

he was asking about San Antonio anons

twitter.com/NWSHouston/status/901975198517395456

They don't call Katrina the great toilet bowl flushing without good reason.

Theres not enough Texas-chan lewds.

Wew

You need a storm shelter… plus a cheap little rowboat. Wow am I a genius. Boat. Wow. Pay me big bitcoin now.

They just announced they are releasing from the Addicks and Barker Dams. They will start discharging tonight into tomorrow morning. It is official now.

Ive never asked for help in my life i have no one else to go to i found out my girlfriend of 3 years has been cheating on me l, im alone for the first time in 3 years and it wont stop raining what do i do i cant get myself together

Go for a swim.

Water has been rising about 3k acre feet per hour for two of the last three hours. In the last hour water rate doubled.

The army corp of engineers releasing the water is most likely a good move. Could lead to issues with future landfall and or if it gets super bad tonight.

Dedicate your life towards removing kike control over media so that fidelity is honored instead of infidelity, so that what happened to you won't happen to others.
(sage for off-topic)

Now would be the perfect time to drown her and nobody would suspect a thing.

Why don't people in the area of the hurricane just leave a week or two before the hurricane hits? Just pack up your things in your car and drive away. Certainly more inland areas of the state and surrounding inland states could organize shelters to provide for the refuges. They could start returning after the flooding was over, and as things are being rebuilt in their communities.

Serious question. WHY DON'T THEY JUST FUCKING LEAVE?!?

Mayor said not to leave

People want to protect their property from looters

It's raining heavily in N/W Houston right now, btw

Seems like it's pretty bad right now

Go outside and let your tears blend in with the rain?

That's what's supposed to happen. You leave the area and stay at a hotel, or at a relative's house. Worst-case scenario, you sleep in a school gym or something with a ton of other evacuees.
But, niggers.

She did you a favor doing it now instead of ten years down the line when you had children. No need to feel too bad about it, she just made it abundantly clear that she's not worth your time or trust.

Mayor is a nog

I hope someone strikes a match to that shit.
Harvey has seemed pretty chaos free so far.

You can't have that many people just leave Houston.
Where do they go?
Where do they sleep?
Where do they get food?

The surrounding towns save for San Antonio, Austin, Dallas are basically small towns full of country folk.

domestic violence, claim temporary insanity. maybe subscribe to a bunch of conspiracy websites or something and claim the news sent you off the hook into a downward spiral culminating in braining her with a crowbar or something

if you cry really hard in court the jury might take pity on you

Tell the bitch to go take a swim and kick her ass out.

t. Sylvester Turner

Is this the US or Mexico? kek

To thin the heard user, to thin the heard.

Texas A&M and public schools also sorry but having a population higher than 100,000 disqualifies your city as a small town

I assumed that drinking your own piss will hydrate you…unless I was jew'd back during my High School days…

No respectable person abandons their home, nigger.

If you are dehydrated your piss will only make you thirstier.

MORE
RAIN

Good news lads, I'm alive.
Bad news, shits crawling up my lawn, should have gotten some sand bags.

pics faggot

MORE
PAIN

JEFF IS BACK
pscp.tv/w/1OwGWoANyWnGQ

The madman

They're pretty retarded but they'll just get sick from drinking the rain water.

Any deaths are going to be from drowning, electrocution, disease or fighting.

some crazy stuff happened to him

"you have to watch your safety at night"
"some really crazy stuff happened between the car wash and walmart"
JEFF: STORM AND NIGGER CHASER?

Addicks Reservoir at 100 ft, Barkers at 94.
waterdata.usgs.gov/usa/nwis/uv?site_no=08073000

If I were from Houston, I'd tell the mayor to blow me.
What property? Everything gets wrecked in the flood. What I mean is why don't people who live in these areas make plans with their family, friends and community to be able to pack up their valuables and get the fuck out when this kind of thing happens? And they KNOW it's only a matter of time before it happens, living where they do. And why isn't there some sort of plan in states where they're at risk of hurricanes to help these people when they will inevitably need to get the fuck out? If everyone can evacuate, it reduces both financial costs and death. There's no need for rescue missions or anything like that. Just wait for the storm to be over and then start rebuilding.

True. I guess niggers are just fucking stupid. They also decide to pillage their community when it's going under water.

Like people fucking dying or needing to be rescued isn't more insane? Stupid nigger mayor.

Yes you can. Have them form plans with family and friends further inland, and set up shelters years before this kind of shit happens to be used in case of a natural disaster. Simple.

Yeah I guess spics and niggers drowning is cool and all but I'd be sad if any white people died. );

what

A failure of the levees would be Hilarious Turrible.

Will PRESIDENT Trump, use this flood as an excuse to fix infrastructure & build the wall?

I could see him doing this.

My neighborhood is fine so far (and likely to remain fine as long as drainage systems keep working).

If we all left though and some people in the section 8 apartments on the edge of the neighborhood stayed behind.. it would be a lootfest like no other. Shitty drugaddled section 8 scum next to a high end neighborhood. It's like that in many parts of the city

Rip Trucker Bill

This should be subtly altered to convinced spics that the attic is safe and dry.
After all, you know how submerging a bucket upside down creates an air pocket, right?

My nearby family/friends are in Orange County (near Louisiana) and they have been told the dams north of them might have to release, they could lose everything. My other option would have been hotels but try finding hotels for millions of people.

You best be practicing the face of Jeff, in your final days. He just survived a hurricane and a nigger. If that isn't worth tribute via hand-drawn pornography starring him and the anthropomorphic embodiment of the Lone Star state, then I don't know what is.

FROGS SINGING TO JEFF

kittycat confirmed KIA

Webm?

Jeff parting the flooded streets in his way in order to drive.

#HarveyLootcrew

Checked, he said the frogs were chirping a couple of minutes before the stream ended. Periscope saves videos, so look through the end of . I couldn't hear much on my end though, it must of been something the frogs only wanted him to hear

DAM RELEASE WATER PATH FOR 2AM

There are idiots swimming around. Make sure they know they're literally swimming around in Texan sewage.

wew

And it's not even the end of day 2 of a week long affair

I love how cute they are with 911, like theres enough of them to even get to 5% of the people who need help. These people would be so fucked if shit ever hit the fan.

Redevelopment RIGHT AS it looks like the band finally pushed over the city. The reservoir watersheds got maybe a twenty minute reprieve but the firehose is back on.

GOD DAMN

I was a fool to doubt the eclipse theory

They tried this during Katrina, but the helicopters had to turn back after being shot at by those that needed rescue …..

Louisiana will be flooded as well if this keeps up.

Don't pretend like you won't be looting stores when the HAPPENING starts. The only reason why we don't have more looters during shit like this is niggers are fucking fast because the first thing their little nigger minds go to is stealing shit so they always get the good stuff first in disasters.

I think shit is hitting the fan for them, and they are in fact fucked.

What city do you think the Katrina-Houston niggers will end up after this hurricane? Will these particular niggers continue their westward migration or will they circle back to New Orleans now that it's been fixed?

Within Texas? Austin?

Close dubs kun.
Why are the kikes in Texas pushing the (((Austin-Spic Antonio metroplex))) idea so hard lately?

Just for god's sake make sure any time you posted here is untraceable.

I'm praying for California to have some further (((diversity))) from our fine friends from New Orleans. Better Gibs too.

hey, i'm not the one planning on doing anything here

i'm just a humble user offering satirical content for the sole purpose of education on what not to do

The law is unkind to men who beat women. This bitch is not worth throwing your life away on.

i mean, in a hypothetical situation, a girl has to have parents, most likely an abusive father figure if they're going to act that way, maybe they should know about it, maybe publicly

no one would blame the lad, and it's not exactly illegal to spread the word around

plenty of women who were raised by upstanding fine fathers decide to cheat. It's in their nature.

i hope bayou billy is ok

even better that he would hypothetically know in that case

RIGHT WING RESCUE SQUADS
only rescue whites

So, how many more days of rain are we expecting to have happen/hit there before it's all ogre? And how long til most of Texas starts looking more like Waterworld than an actual state?

When I wake up, there better be some drowned niggers.
Good Luck and Good Night Flood-Chan!

Trump visits affected areas in Texas Gulf Coast. Meme Antifa to show up and protest. Let those upper middle class retards get culturally enriched by the poor beaners and niggers in Houston.

A bunch of kikes live in Long Island so I say we get them to go there. Or send them to the Rio Grande Valley and tell the beaner president to hand over some cash for the Wall or his country gets blacked.

Water being released now..

wait what the fuck

What the fuck?

Going to start with timed slow releases until early morning.

THE WATER IS STILL INCREASING EVEN WITH THE FLOODGATES OPEN

FLOOD-CHAN CANT BE STOPPED

Controlled release of Lake Conroe this is not going to be good for conroe or willis

Nice!

twitter.com/abc13houston/status/902076993465974784

IT ISN'T EVEN RAINING

Nothing like a nigger mayor killing people. They didn't even evacuate the elderly in nursing homes for fucks sake. Nigger needs to hang.

Mayor basically said they are saving Conroe city, it will be bad for those downstream from when they release. It needs to be done in next hour.

This is going to get really ugly

RIP The Woodlands

I made a thing.

Anyone here in Conroe or Woodlands? im downstream from the dam near 242, it was nice knowing you guys.

hey houstoniggers, i live and work in clear lake. should i try to go to work tomorrow?
around 3am sunday we lost power and it was out for about 8 hours.
since then had power and haven't even heard any rain but i don't want to be stupid. i drive sedan. my neighbors ruined their car trying to go out yesterday (they are pajeets so i want to say they're stupid but even pajeets should know about flooding).

wait, what? is shit saying i should evacuate? i live in 77058 (green). im confused.
sage for doubleposting

Got friends in WLs. They're good so far. If you haven't already, get your important shit, put in your car and GTFO to somewhere else for a few days. Hope you got a gun, cuz there are already reports of nigs nogging in the Green St area of Htown. Which is close to the WLs. My buddies are armed to the teeth and waiting for the ape horde…..

And no, other user, don't go to work. Jesus are you retarded? Unless you're not white, then I suggest trying to hydroplane across the high water in your sedan at extremely high speed. You'll totally skip off the water like a stone and be able to cross. Snowmobilers do it all the time. For real though. Live stream and link it here before you do though.

Texanons remember: After Katrina they sent the military around New Orleans taking people's guns. Get something stashed for the chimpout that will follow and happy hunting

witnessed.
i said tomorrow when i meant today. i don't know it hasn't rained all day. i just can't trust the news because obviously they are going to talk about the worst shit.
also, i posted before reading the thread and i started skimming and saw the evacuation shit? okay fine i won't go to work but do i really need to evacuate? and how the fuck am i supposed to do that anyway at this point if i cant drive

Get /comfy/ and sleep and dream of the fishes. You will not feel a thing as THE WATER RAISES. RIP!

Nobody is taking anyone's guns. One of my friends is fed gov in the AO doing S&R work with the Coast Guard. He'll be the first one to Order 66 any fucking slimy shitbag that tries to issue that command.

If you cannot drive, then just hunker down and wait it out. If you're in imminent danger, then do what you gotta do. Don't just wait for it the end like a chump.Gather up all of your most important stuff in case you gotta E&E with that bug out bag. Waterproof EVERYTHING. Double ziploc bags if that's your method.

FWIW, you obviously still have internet. Get the numbers of the Cajun Navy rescue crew and the other volunteer agencies. Many of the coon ass volunteers are being coordinated by US Bureau of Safety (et al) and they are being sent to where they are needed. Get your Lat-Long coordinates now and write them down and keep them handy. Keep your phone charged and hopefully you're smart enough to have a USB high-capacity external battery bank. If you do, charge it up as well. Top everything off. Put the phone in power save mode. Turn off wifi. etc.

Anyway………to give update on Green Street, pic related. FUCKING ARM YOURSELF NOW, if you haven't already.

Do you really need air?

I never understood how somebody could end up sitting on their roof waiting for somebody to rescue them, now I get it.

media kvetching at houston for not evacuating

nigger

Yes it really was that bad. Nearly all of them where moved in with months of free housing/rent and monthly payments. Crime rates of all kinds went through the roof, gang growth happened at unprecedented levels and most of the refugees refused to work for at least 4 months in. I saw the extant of how bad it got especially because I dealt with all these neighborhoods and people at a very close level.

I got to see families in nice homes that had lived there for decades turn racist as they watched everything they lived around getting destroyed by the govt and refugees with their own money. House prices went down, break-ins and assaults became way more common etc. The kicker was that the successful black families became extremely bitter to the refugees and damage they were doing.

The funniest part about all of this was that most all the refugees spent all their money on a new car, rims for the car, big tv's and sound systems. No job of any kind, no need to pay rent, free food, free money and it was all wasted on their cars, music, and drugs and alcohol… Oh also prostitutes.

This storm has been pretty enjoyable so far, I'm in the Katy area north of the I-10 and it's been fun just watching all the boat rescues on the news while getting shitfaced.

A family member of mine is HCSO and said every single officer KNEW what was coming when the stupid cuck mayor decided to take in "refugees" from NOLA.

If anyone remembers, FEMA was handing out fucking cash money to the apes as the credit/debt cards they later handed out weren't created yet. Literally 4 hours after the first coons were bussed in, they were arresting apes with $300 cash on them……..and $200 in crack cocaine on their person. Not 4 fucking hours niggers were buying crack with govt gibs-me-dat cash.

I have lots more stories, but those will do for now. Niggers truly are a fucking plague wherever they go. I'm just glad every single one of my friends in Houston are armed to the teeth and racist as fuck. They may not be /pol, but they'll shoot niggers on sight.

Yep not to derail too much, but this is all very relevant still. That was the single most important thing to ending my cosmopolitan world views of racial egalitarianism etc. I saw the shit storm first hand and the damage everything was causing all at the expense of generous people who wanted to help while a cancerous, entitled, and lazy people came in and shit all over their benefactors in every way possible. The amount of money that was handed out, the manner in which is it was handed out, and where all that money went was sickening. Almost none of those people deserved even a penny.

I was asked by a few relatives a couple days ago how I thought the hurricane was going to damage Houston. The first thing I thought of was how heavy rain literally flooded streets inches high almost to car doors and the amount of sewage that flows around just from a heavy rain. My response was Flooding will fuck Houston up completely. The second thing I suggest was the amount of looting and crime that will happen. Houston has such horrible demographics of entitled and amoral pieces of shit that it is inevitable. Little did I know how bad the rainfall would be. This really is shaping up to be a Katrina 2.0 with looting and crime. I don't envy any decent people living in Houston and larger surrounding areas.

That's the Cajun Navy. It's a bunch of insane cajuns who get their jollies off running into storms to save (and laugh at) dumbasses like this.

the sad thing is any niggers (and spics and chinks) displaced from Harvey will all qualify for expedited gibs, habitats for humanity and all that shit while affected whites languish because they don't know how to play the gibs game and they can't chimp about racism to get their way.
i regret moving here (2002). saving my money to get out.

No they're not; heavier bones. Iirc there's not a single black olympic swimmer either.

Almost 30 county's impacted by Flood-Chan and also warnings for SW Louisiana residents to listen to their local officials with updates as they are also under flood warnings.

kek wills it.

the dark knight cannot save you maria

Very noice.

accidental sage so i'll add something
this is the live feed for ch11 in houston. their studio was completely flooded so they're filming at pbs or some shit.
but my question is does anyone know the url for this livestream on youtube (or other news streams doing harvey coverage)?
i want to watch people shitpost in chat during the boring parts

what do you mean user?

If I had to guess, it's because they want to turn the hill country into a bland, grey cosmopolitan shithole.

Youtube > Search Harvey > Filters > Live > Take your pick.

Pls add rain to the pic, making love to /texas/-chan in the rain would make it perfect.

I thought it was cooling down but it's not. Looking at reflectivity data from the last 8 hours it's clear we're about to get a huge swell now that it's hitting the gulf again.

There's no end in sight.

MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN!

DEATH TO THE SATANIC KIKES!

DEATH TO THE MONGREL HORDES!

ANOTHER FINE DARWINIAN GENE-THINNING OPPORTUNITY THWARTED BY (((GOVERNMENT)))

people are fucking furious at antifa, its pretty funny. The guy with the confederate airboat is being seen as a hero.

The media'll peg him to cuck out, when it's all over. Just you watch.

There's a cajun-navyfag helping niggers in an airboat with a fucking confederate flag?

FUCKIN' WEW, LADS!

Hes one of those cuckfederates.

white mans burden? wtf this is actually just strict racism, its a fuckin abandoned lady with a baby who gives a shit what their heritage is??

Houston will remember them. Everyone is hating on people like joel olsteen, BLM faggots, Antifa-texas, and news casters from outside the city who are paid to report shit incorrectly. People are going to get more insular.

Anyone else noticed that (((kikes))) like this have been getting dubs more often lately? They must be pushing their script kiddie kike-bilities to the max.

Hey, Shlomo - this is Holla Forums - kill yourself before we do. Also, reported.

This . its going to become two pockets of california hipsters and spic democrat voters with a massive stripe of blue counties filled up from the new arrivals in Cali.

#NOEXTREMISM
#RACEMIXGOY
#KILLWHITEY

as a native and descendant to San Antonio, Hill Country, and South Texas, that makes me very upset. the illegals already mostly ruined South Texas

Gas leak? Looters?

This pisses me off. They're all Americans, you don't get to decide who is and isn't a citizen based on who you like or dislike.

They just got that fire out like 15 minutes ago. You're fake news.

this is making liberals brains explode LoL

normalfags across the country are finally starting to realize the gravity of the situation lol. People are freaking out of kikebook. Post more on this confederate airboat guy. Any streams?

FUCKING
KEK
i know that org. they provide free legal services to niggers
if niggers did this (and they probably did because nothing there but law offices and homeless shelters full of niggers) i will need some search and rescue for my sides

Go back to reddit you civgnat piece of shit.
I hate niggers, kikes, spics, and fags and there isn't a damned thing you can do about it.

Thanks doc

You hating them doesn't mean they aren't American.

They more than likely have to release water or seriously risk a major failure.

Time to kill yourself, paid shill.

the harvey hawk guy had a confederate flag inside his house. sjws got triggered but they were seen as retarded crybabies by normal people on the comments section.

spread the word these guys are out helping flooded out nogs in houston.

Were you one of the "we must put up with white women no matter what they do" fags? If so, man up and marry her.

If not, you should've listened.

lel

Do you guys realize that if you have an anime avatar on twitter people will automatically assume you are a chantard troll? make a new twitter with a real nig name and avatar if you want to do this jesus

Know what would be hilarious? If it goes back out into the gulf again after second landfall then goes further east to finish off NOLA.

You will never hang out with a Hawk while you wait out a biblical flood

I never knew I wanted this.

THE WATER HAS KEPT RISING HOURS AFTER OPENING THE DAM FLOODGATES

v& in NE houston sunk with 4 children and 2 oldfags inside

One of the projections has it doing fucking backflips all the way up into Oklahoma

good god you faggots are pansies
buddy of mine from the sheriff's office lived out of his car in the parking garage at the main station for an entire fucking year - just used showers & other facilities in the locker room
was able to save up the last bit he needed to pay cash outright for his house

when i first heard Harvey was going to get real bad i thought of austin first, i do hope that city gets flattened.

F

(checked)
Search and rescue initiated for those digits.

Scanner ?

this sucks
I was so fucking comfy

Feels pretty good man, we're getting a lot of comfy rain right now.

nah, journofag called in to khou livestream. this happened very early AM so it wouldnt be on scanner now anyway. it's not confirmed by law enforcement even though they were there, albeit too late.
story was confirmed to journofag by several members of the family including the driver of the van who did escape

Has a hurricane ever gone up that way before? Every one Ive seen just crawls up along the east coast before it runs out of steam, it would be crazy if the storm ended up going over the central US.

There was one hurricane about 10 years back that just kept going northwest after hitting the coast and didn't stop for anything.

Anything missing?

checked
probably gonna be reports of a cattlecaust when all is said and done

Wait rescue teams are being shot at??
source?

see

nigs gonna nog

I'm tired of hurricanes. Normies will blame it on global warming. Never much good disaster porn to satisfy my hunger for destruction because of evacuations and rain obscuring cameras.
Waiting for the coast of Washington to get hit by a tsunami from a megathrust earthquake. Wash away some of the race traitors and chinks up there. They wont be able to get away, even if they have an escape route. Rockslides will block the highways, bridges will fail, and the roads that are passable will be clogged with traffic jams. We might see a dam failure, or even better, a nuclear accident.

checked for dead cucks and chinks

The water is rising in Texas to a point where we might not be able to contain it anymore.

just saw this. what the fuck is an asian hispanic

A flip

nu-Clear Powah

From their site:
stpegs.com/storm-information/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Texas_Nuclear_Generating_Station

==BARKER ALREADY EXCEEDS PROJECTED
STANDARD FLOOD CAPACITY==

ADDICKS IS RAPIDLY APPROACHING CAPACITY

NOW TAKING BETS FOR TOTAL FEMA AID PACKAGE

88 BILLION DOLLARS
checked

Looks like Harvey came to finish the job.

wew lads indeed

NEW JEFF
pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/1PlJQYYvXOdJE?

pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/1yNxammabXExj?

pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/1dRKZnnwqWrKB?

Rolling for enough that a few years from now I can get a sweet katrina2.0 trailor/mobile home at a federal surplus action. Some more shamelessly branded bottled water would be nice too, still have a few bottles of Hewlett Packard.

He should be memed out of office

Just got an EAS alert – Dickinson is now under mandatory evacuation. Anyone that doesn't GTFO will have to fend for themselves.

Stay safe you faggots. Remember if they glow in the dark you start shooting.

checked

So there's a chance we might get a bursted damn or two out of this? Neat.

I don't know if the idea has already been floated, but this could be a good opportunity to find white families that could use donations. There will be a lot of scammers looking for handouts so make sure that whoever you chose is legit.

-t Houstonian that has been lucky enough to not flood

Houston we have a problem here

DAILY REMINDER: NOTHING IS BEYOND OUR REACH

-t. hurricane

Yeah, but they usually go faster

(checked)
Holy shit. Jaws is gonna feed on some nignogs.

It's a big flood

there couldn't be sharks in houston that makes no sense. fake news from kike jews

it's clearly a shoop you fucking retards

WHY CONTAIN IT?

can anyone check if this is real ?

Did the dams get fucked last night?

KYS

stop posting obviously fake shit. the sun hasnt been out here for like 3 days.

To add to that, this is all fresh water. Huston is like 80 feet above sea level, so there's no way enough salt water could backflow for a shark to be comfortable.

Plus, urban floodwater is nasty shit. I expect sharks would avoid.

Sure
twitter.com/JeffLindner1/status/902221491386929152

Does this attitude explain why Holla Forums seems to have lost its appetite for slow-motion happenings? I can't believe we're still only on thread #4. Let me give you some reasons why this is the most epic disaster of the decade – possibly your lifetime.

1. Mandatory evacuations. These have begun to roll out over the last few hours. Why are we seeing this when there's a "Stand in Place" order? One reason: imminent infrastructure failure. They're already anticipating levee overtopping in many neighborhoods tonight. Rivers are still rising all over the region.

2. Risk of reservoir collapse. See earlier posts ITT for the lowdown on Addicks and Baker. This could be everything Oroville wasn't. These dams were rated among having the highest risk of catastrophic failure in the entire country. They're earthen and not designed to hold water for long periods of time. The COE is starting to calculate scenarios involving uncontrolled releases. Note that 1/10 in/hr of rain of the Addicks and Barker watersheds will 'maintain the levels in these reservoirs. Which leads me to…

3. Harvey is regaining tropical cyclone characteristics. Harvey's low level center is back on the coast and it's feeling the drink. This has led to new heavy rain bands near the low level center – basically right over Houston. This also means the TS winds will start hitting the surface again, and with the saturated soils, this should push over trees and really start increasing power outages.

Shouldn't forget

4. Aftermath. Niggers. Spics. Need I say more?

Nobody here gives a shit if they're American or not. We're concerned with who is and isn't white.

what does that have to do with the garbage you're posting? filtered for being a goon

Well, you make a good point about salinity - only bull sharks are known not to give a fuck about salinity. But I mean the obvious artifacts in the water around the shark. If you look there's a clear ovalloid cut-paste. Plus, yeah, sharks don't even like to eat niggers, much less swim in their sewage.

WE WUZ SHARKS N SHEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIITTTTTT

No.

According to Jeff in 24-18 hours we are going to know what is going to happen. They are taking in 300,000 cubic feet of water per minute and releasing 3,000. The field engineer he talked to seemed to think the situation was fairly grim, which makes me think they are going to make it to the spillways tonight.

Amen.

It's going to be Katrina 2.0 based on some texasfags I've been shitposting with. Like, it's mostly nogs and ZOGs who got buttfucked this time.

FEELS GOOD, MAN.PNG

that picture must be one of the reservoir walls
twitter.com/DrJimFox26/status/902223893578035201

I think what we've learned from this is that it's over, nobody was hurt, and everything is okay.

Fukushima wasn't supposed to go down either.

Let the fallout begin.

that's the thing though, white people never bitch and moan as loud as niggers so you never know how many really get fucked.
dickinson got btfo and a lot of those people are white, a majority i think. they lost everything

Those Katrina trailers were fucking poisonous because of the shittier than usual Chinese building materials used in them.

I'm down for some canned water though.

We lost patience after Oroville, more or less.

CHECKED; PROCEEDING NOT TO GIVE A FUCK ABOUT TEXAS

TBQH, DIDN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT TEXAS BEFORE, EITHER.

I'll pray for all whiteys out there.

But honestly, so long as a massive shit ton of niggers die, whites losing houses is an acceptable price. Hopefully they're insured.

Only idiots will be looting. Holla Forums will be raiding armories and seizing strategic locations.

Anyone who lives in a floodplane and doesn't have flooding insurance is a fucking idiot and deserves it.

Here's the reason for some of the mandatory evacuations.

HOLY SHIT THIS SPIC THEY ARE INTERVIEWING IS TOTALLY AN ILLEGAL

He claims he was "just visiting" and was "headed to Dallas". RIGHT.

Flood insurance is grossly underpriced (to the point of being a major driver of storm damage by encouraging reckless development), if you are at any risk of flooding you're retarded not to buy it.

CONFIRMED; SHIT GOES DOWN AND I'M HITTING UP THE LOCAL ARMORY FOR A 2 AND A HALF AND SOME MA DEUCES.

Ya, They mention they're good up to 20' of water, but I assume thats locked in on the assumption it will be over the next day and they can open the doors again. Whole responce is written for 'we can take a big one' mentioning nothing about length.
I would imagine a week+ of too much water to open the doors (a foot or two?) would be a thing. Bathroom is now spent fuel pool and such.

One of the better tropical forecast models is predicting over a foot could still yet fall before it's over.

update on the 6 dead. a family member has been interviewed in person, confirmed the dead are all spics
thank you flood-chan

Yeah, (((natgov))) is just trying not to spook the normies. This shit keeps up and it's game over and lights out over Texas.

THANK YOU FOR SPARING WHITES, FLOOD-CHAN!

What does Flood-Chan look like?
Is there an anime girl for her yet?

some sort of watery tart id say

Well on the bright side other than niggers and spics in houston drowning I imagine there will be plenty of reconstruction work after this blows over and they dry out.I got friends made a killing in construction after katrina.

I didn't say anything about kikestarter etc. I hate those sites as much as you do. Nearly 100% frauds.

Why would they need to? Mechanical endurance on the plant is far longer than a day, as is fuel life. One normal crew could split into two skeleton crews to run the plant in shifts, and they have shelter-in-place supplies to camp out in the command center (like hospital staff) if needed.

The only concern might be water infiltration, but even if you couldn't pump it out, it would be slow enough that you could shut down the reactor and start shedding decay heat well before the cooling system and auxiliaries would be in danger.

There was a whole documentary about them (on mobile, can't find). The idea was each part, individually sources as cheap as remotely possible was safe. Combine all those items into a cuckshed that, like everything inside, is skirting the legal limit for formeldehide and other toxis emmisions coming off every surface, and then tell someone to go in and close the door.
It's the closest the US has ever been to self-loading gas chamber technology.

Trump press conference in 15 minutes

Is this important enough to have it's own thread?
What do the finns want?

to be white

Finns are the biggest group of backstabbing, tolerance preaching, pieces of shit in Europe.

Don't forget the fact that Katrina was, unlike Harvey, salt water from the storm surge and subsequent levy failures.

The dissociated ions from the dissolved salts in the water accelerate a wide variety of chemical reactions, and seawater conducts well enough to form an impromptu battery between different metals with signfigantly different electrical potentials. While the power generated is small, it can enable some very interesting electrolytic reactions.

Needless to say, these are probably not tested in the usual health & saftey review.

anybody have that picture of a bunch of tweets about white trump supporting texans deserving to die?

(((Fullbright)))

Finland makes for a boring press conference

whooo, water is starting to build up in my driveway and on my street.

Which quadrant of the city? I'm N/W and the road flooded for the first time last night but only up to the curb and it was gone in an hour. I didn't think much was going on right now

Open your garage and front door to Flood-Chan, let her into your home.

Thanks for the perspective, user. Anyone paying attention to the forecasts last Thursday could see that this could easily be worse than Katrina. It's strange that Holla Forums was more hyped up about Oroville than this major happening.

Found a video last night predicting they would quietly open the dam gates at 2am local. He also shows where it would flood if they didn't.
youtube.com/watch?v=PTP9PElDowE

FUN FACT: Alex Jone's ex-wife has a house in the creek area being flooded. Apparently Jone's paid for his EX to stay in a hotel. So much for MSM smear on him.

Lots of white dudes help folks of all races. Good PR m8s.

More from the crank guy I plugged, a Nuclear power plant is near the zone of disaster. You might get your wish, survivalists.

>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/

May God save them. Please use the power of digits, bless them LORD of man.

(Checked)
Just wait for the live streams of when the police have to take back control of the innercity to go live.

Is it racist of me to assume that the shooters and looters are niggalicious?

How can two eleven year old girls make such ugly sounding noises. Compare this to Mongolian singing or whatever.

I think he meant niggers were robbing people under thge guise of helping them.

i can't not picture two heavy smokers having sex with this, it's so fucking ridiculous.

niggers cant swim much less operate a boat

also

You bastard, I want my sides back

Damn. I10 completely cut off at the Barker reservoir. Waters still rising.

Shit, wait, that can't be I10. 45 mph speed limit.

that's kind of spooky because my live stream is frozen almost on this exact frame

Also it is two lanes and has a curb.

problem with our altruistic nature and general decency unlike the the (((rat))) is that none of the shitskins appreciate our help and instead always want more.

Oh and fuck alex jones I here him badmouth nazi's one more fucking time trying to link them in with the same (((globalist))) Hitler was fighting against.

I can't stand that fucking liar because I know he isn't that stupid yet always throws the evil nazi into everything to rim job jew asshole.Fuck him and I hope his jew wife and his mischling mix breeds drown.

or better yet take over the government apparatus and use it against the useless eaters and make it serve the actual people its supposed to govern ie European (white) Americans.
btw that picture never fails to make me lol, it need to be on a shirt.

Almost, but no nigger knows how to spell neighborhood. Honestly, how hard is it to write like a nigger, people?

Brazos getting fucked.

You can also see Barker reservoir approaching its capacity limit.

Never seems to end up working out, evil people will always find their way into positions of power. The solution is to reduce the power that the magical and mystical religion of government has over you.

Bix Nood

holy shit there's a gook getting interviewed on the khou livestream who has a full beard. i didn't know they could do that

45 MPH

HARVEY IS GROWING STRONGER

Finland only makes good looking women and decent vodka.

Look at that dirty jew's profile picture.
I hope it drinks tainted flood water.

Can confirm on good looking women
Church is worth if only for the summer dresses.

no way of knowing if her shit's flooded or not but it's kind of funny how people keep posting their address like their house number on the curb isn't buried under 5ft of water

sleep tight puppers
flood-chan isn't only coming for the nonwhites.
she's coming for nigger-tier pets like the pitbull as well

This is really entertaining.

(HHH'd)

source fo pic fam gib?

you waste of trips and life.Nothing wrong with pit bulls they are a work dog that out performs many breeds if raised and trained by white men you fucking nigger.

What is gps

but who she? no idea if you believe in love on first sight but I rly need to know 100% honest.

need a new thread

responder would have to know the neighborhood, unlikely given the circumstances

wow, just wow
disrespect flood-chan like that at your peril, pitnigger

Kek supports this message

nearly all public safety agencies operate off of a grid system user - just enter the address into a computer & it will pinpoint where you are on the grid with a corresponding map

back in the olde times before internet i used to draft these things up by hand, and publishers like rand mcnally would also have street guides using similar grid systems with indices for fast manual lookups

Meanwhile in New Orleans

Hope the cat is fine

Never change New Orleans.

your hijacking of trips and now dubs with complete non factual shitpost about a awesome breed of dog as long a it isn't raised and non trained by niggers leads me to believe you're a fucking kike and filtered.

BTW who wouldn't want to see a few pitbulls rip apart a kike.

I'll make it

stay triggered pitnigger

Now a days it's a mix of GIS, good old boys who like them maps, and antique autism. The volunteer firemen likely know a ton about the area, plus the EMS radio can be triangulated.
Houston has a much better system than my county does and we can triangulate based on where you make a call or use radio. There's probably a milelong backlog of EMS calls and someones (GIS guys) making a hotspot map using MGRS to distribute to the cajun militia (good old boys who like them maps) and the old heads (antique autism) whove done this for 60 years are chillin getting drunk as fuck telling whats likely gonna happen based on past experiences.

Your house number is on the curb? Around here they are always on the house/mailbox. I guess thats because we get snow.

Never seen numbers on the curb.

NEW THREAD FOR WHEN THIS ONE FILLS

Generic schoolgirl. She's not from anything.

LIFE GOALS

HOUSTON YES!

Don't forget the cross street books.
Dispatchers around here still use them.
So the house is on main street and between those 2 streets. Makes finding it quick on a big road.

They are these crazy books that list every street in town alphabetically with the address ranges divided up by intersecting streets or major landmarks.

sorry for the late response, pecangrove.

>>>/cuckchan/

(heiled)
Well said Adolf

Ah, so you're gonna get the Brazos River shit. Be careful

>>>/cuckchan/ yourself retard.

You completely misunderstood what that video was.

Moving to new bread.

yeah it's gonna blow. i've got a 2 story thankfuly, but i'm pretty sure my car is a gonner. took the ECU out since i've only got liability, maybe that bitch will turn over.

post some pics user.. not of your house or anything but around town. See any nogging yet?

Fuck man, if there's any way I can help let me know. I'm OP in the new thread. I work in Magnolia but live in N/W Houston. I can't let you stay with me and you probably couldn't get here anyways but I might be able to help in other ways, at least after the fact.

He's in a nice area, over 90% white

If you got ramps (or can build them) you could raise the front of the car.

gotta fill the thread to overflow the levee

Every car has an emergency jack. Jack the car up on the front end and you might be able to buy a few inches.

Put blocks under it of some sort if you do this.

Now is not the time for fear.

that comes later

speaking of which

LAST POST FOR DUBS