Polygon Star Wars: The Last Jedi finally proves that the Jedi suck

Star Wars: The Last Jedi finally proves that the Jedi suck
Why the Jedi need to end
Regardless of interpretation, there’s one thing that’s constant: The Jedi are flawed and needed to end because the Jedi are bad.

Why do the Jedi suck?
polygon.com/platform/amp/2017/12/29/16830912/star-wars-last-jedi-prequels-jedi-order-evil
Happy New Year

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/star-wars-reasons-galactic-empire-darth-vader-actually-good-guys/
weeklystandard.com/the-case-for-the-empire/article/2540
whatculture.com/film/star-wars-10-reasons-the-galactic-empire-wasnt-as-bad-as-everyone-thinks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Prequelkino did better. The Jedi ORDER sucked because they cared too much about bureaucracy and politics. Qui Gon followed his instincts and trusted the force instead of blindly following questionable rules and because of this he was the first Jedi that ascended.

You fool! He convinced Obi-Wan to train Anakin! He killed millions!

Obi Wan should have followed Qui Gon's advices instead of sucking the Jedi Order and Republic dicks.

Go back to reddit and never return.

Qui Gon was a special case and he was trained by Dooku, who did something similar. Obi Wan was really headstrong and it shows when he trains Anakin, who thrusts himself head first into trouble. Obi Wan was no different when he was younger and it even started to show in Luke up until Vader cut off his hand and made him far more humble.

I saw the movie as the end of both orders. Yoda essentially destroyed the last bit of written Jedi knowledge and Luke took that knowledge with him unless he returns as a force ghost and trains Rei/Kylo in the 3rd movie. I doubt Snoke is gone for good. I'm hoping they use this opportunity to do something with his character by either giving him another body and fleshing him out then or just having him possess Kylo and going from there. Leia really should have died in that space scene. Fischer is dead and it's going to be awkward as fuck to bring her back. Phantasma was wasted again. In the first one, she gets tossed into the trash and in this one, she gets tossed into the fire. I expect her to be tossed into space in the 3rd one. I still don't care for Flynn and I really don't care for the Asian chick. Her sister seemed interesting, but not the chubby one. Poe can be interesting, but he was made to be a bit retarded in this movie with his coup attempt. The coup plotline was so fucking retarded and it never goes anywhere, because the new commander had a plan all along. Its execution would have made much more sense if there was an Imperial spy on board, but there wasn't.

The books are on the Falcon. Yoda or Rey or Luke put them there. They open a drawer and they are in there.

I still can't understand why they didn't just show how Snoke came to power in a vision from Rey in the cave, instead we got finger-snapping and literally… nothing.

Rian Johnson admitted he couldn’t figure out a way to have Snoke say he was Plagueis.

BREAKING NEWS!
screenrant.com/star-wars-reasons-galactic-empire-darth-vader-actually-good-guys/

weeklystandard.com/the-case-for-the-empire/article/2540

whatculture.com/film/star-wars-10-reasons-the-galactic-empire-wasnt-as-bad-as-everyone-thinks

His monologue before he cuts cut in half would have been the perfect spot for that reveal. It could have been built up throughout the entire movie as well. Having said that, it doesn't make any damn sense for him to die like he did if he were Plagueis given that his previous apprentice already tried to kill him and largely succeeded given how powerful Sidicious got. One would think he would have been a bit more aware of his surroundings or he would have stopped the lightsaber from completely cutting him in half given that he was far stronger in the force than Kylo.

Its funny how they are actually defending space-nazis

He was the token bad-guy from the beginning, I really doubt the writers of the TFA intended any deeper meaning for him…

The Last Jedi really fucked up things. It debased and ruined the Alliance so much even the SJWs are moving on, towards the strong and mighty organization which coincidentally is a patriarchy run by whites.

After all, all these people live amongst white societies, not among the blacks or arabs they claim are so enriching. They won’t even live in neighborhoods with blacks, because they know they would get eaten. The First Order has cozy beds and strength. The Rebellion is on the Millenium Falcon and has an old druggie and a xenomorph with a broken lightsaber.

They’re going to fuck up the Empire with diversity hires among the upper echelons.

Admiral Thrawn, the best diversity hire ever.

He was the opposite of a diversity hire. The Empire was like, “Holy shit, this blue-skinned demon is a genius.”

The Rebel Alliance was no more after the fall of the Empire. The Republic returned and the Resistance was fucking retarded. The Empire was run by Brits, who at the time were still largely white. By the time of the prequels, you could see non-whites entering the fold in far greater numbers with Jango being the biggest example.

The Empire is or was pro-human. They only rejected non-humans rather than races, which is what helped make Thrawn so interesting. He was a non-human who rose up and was devastating towards his enemies.

But wasn't the empire a white supremacist group, despite all the asian technicians and nigger stormtroopers?

No. They were a human supremacist group.

daily reminder that palpatine did nothing wrong and obi won, yoda, and leia false flagged the fuck out of both the jedi and the sith by creating a Manchurian candidate to remove the emperor while simultaneously denying his children their birthright as rulers of the imperium of man.
accidently spoiled the new movie for a good friend last night and his response was to scream
HOLY SHIT YOU'RE SAYING LUKE DIES IN THE LAST JEDI
and piss a ton of tumblr-type womyn off which worked better than expected but I also threw in the above which was met with a defeated sigh and a 'so that's why no one likes the movie'
not the plotline at all but is infinitely better than the kosher story board. my aim is to partially spoiler things with better twists so ultimately they are left unfulfilled after viewing because your drunk friend at the bar came up with a better plot twist than all the rich kikes at Disney really takes it's toll after a while

Because they're self destructive attention whores.

Everything is going to plan.

The empire was a meritocracy but I thought there was something in the EU about Chiss being some-what accepted by the Empire.

About the Chiss:
"Their physical form led to some speculation on whether they were an offshoot of humanity's ancient expansions into the galaxy or whether their physical form coincidentally matched that of Humans.However, genetic analysis indicated that they were an offshoot of humanity, and it was believed that moving underground led to a divergence between them and baseline Humans."

That should be a thing in Soy-wars "womyn" should never die even if they died in real life (like Leia) they should keep coming back.