YEAH, WELCOME TO SHITTY WOK. WHAT YOUR FUCKING ORDER?

YEAH, WELCOME TO SHITTY WOK. WHAT YOUR FUCKING ORDER?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/12/28/kelly-marie-tran-used-her-star-wars-salary-to-pay-off-student-loans.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LITTY

Flied Lice.

Me have Five Dorrah. You sucky sucky.

With all that Star Wars money she won't be taking your orders anymore, get fucked.
cnbc.com/2017/12/28/kelly-marie-tran-used-her-star-wars-salary-to-pay-off-student-loans.html

Since when do gooks have student loans? Where I went they all got free sports cars with their free """""education""""".

Even if you paid off your student loans, it's worthless if you used it for Gender Studies. I think I know the place they're going to dump their unsold TLJ merchandise at.

I am just thankful I do not have her face. Hollywood just used her fill their weird face ugly quota to make black "man" look more human.

I'll have the shitty chicken special with a side of spicy beef, please

Do you think she bought that shit before or after she saw Rose died?

HERE. 3 DORRAR FITTY. WE OUT SHITTY BEEF. YOU EAT AND FUCK OFF, K?

What did she mean by this?

she's a big girl
which govt leader is she related to that grants her extra cats to eat

They decided that saying "Love Trumps Hate" outright would have been too obvious. I'm surprised they didn't throw in a "Nevertheless, she persisted" in there somewhere.
And since Finn was in the lead and gunning it toward the Death Star cannon, how did Chinky Chu manage to not only get even with him but get to a point where she could sideswipe him?
Fucking stupid.

I don't speak faggot what does this mean?

Some cunt did a fillibuster and wouldn't shut up and they tried to make her a hero.

Me taka 3 whole dogus and 1 shitty cat.

She looks more like a dog person to me

FUCK OFF. YOU THINK THIS SHITTY GOOK RESTURANT? YOU ORDER SHITTY CHICKEN OR YOU CRAWL BACK UP YO MAMA'S PUSSY, KIM JONG POON

Bic orrda righ here 2 balsac chickans with da shitty orange sauce.

i was thinking of this webm the other day and how shitty i organize my imgboard folder, lmao

FUCK YOU THIS NO FRENCHIE FOO-FOO SHITTY COOKING. YOU WAN SHITTY CHIKAN BALSAC $4 DORRAR. PUT ORANGE JUICE YOURSELF.

to what is this a reference?

south park

City Wok

I'd just like a cup of water, please.

YOU WAN CUP WAWA? DORRAR FITTY. YOU NO WAN PAY I PEE IN YOUR MOUTH FREE

Rey is a qt

I'll have the chicken fried rice, the sweet and sour noodles, and one mango boba tea, please.

is he really driving tho?

honestly the funniest character in all of southpark tbh

You're missing a word in there, friendo

Thanks for the Auschwitz Chicken.

muh space fairy tale diversity

at the end of clip,Jet Lee is like,"even the niggers ARE making fun of us"

HERE. ONE SHITTY CHIKUN AND BISCUIT. AH FUCK, COOK GOT ORDER RONG AGAIN. YOU NO PAY FOR SHITTY CHICKEN THIS TIME K? AND ONE MANGO. IT BERRY FRESH. ONLY IN COMPOST HEAP 2 DAYS. 3 DORRAR. NOW EAT UP AND FUCK OFF.

sjws better not have ruined a christmas movie

oh wait maybe they did with the tv musical

My sesame chicken has half a roach in it. You think you can mess up my lunch plan and get away with it, small guy? Admirable, but mistaken.

AYY YO BOSS I DINN ORDER NO ASIAN.

WHERE DAT SWEET REY PUSSY AT???

OH YOU WAN FULL ROACH? THAT EXTRA FIDDY CENS, BIG BOY.

I'd like the fried egg dumplings as well as the egg fried rice with sweet and sour sauce, please.

Gay.

SHITTY EGG FRIED RICE IN SAUCE 2 DORRAR. WE RAN OUT RICE SO JUST EAT EGG OKAY? COOK STILL TAKING DUMP ON OTHER ORDER IN TOILET.

Well ok…it doesn't taste too bad I guess. My stomach doesn't feel good though…neither does my chest. Can I get some tea?

HERE YOU GO. FRESH BREWED FROM COOK

sage negated

Have you got any mint green tea?

HERE SEVENTY FIVE CENS. YOU JUST DRINK UP OKAY? YOU NO LOOK AT BARREL IN KITCHEN WITH BIOHAZARD STICKER. THAT JUST HARROWEEN PROP

what's it like, being so cucked?

Me ruv a star wars rong time

How is it bootlicking to go against the status-quo?

I'd like some lo mein and General Tsao's chicken, please.

Stay mad nigger!

ONE TSAO CHICKEN AND ONE RO MEIN. 8 DORRAR. YEAH YOU JUST KEEP ROOKING AT FOOD PICTURE WHILE YOU EAT. DON'T ROOK DOWN AND IGNORE SMELL. YOU RETURN PICTURE AFTER YOU EAT, OK?

For what career?

why though

How do you fuck up eggs that bad

Where the fuck he got a porsche?

Sold his nose for it?

How can white women compete?

they can't

Ouch, tlj lost out to a fucking Chinese romcom in China on its opening weekend. Guess they should have cast someone hot instead.

Literally a perfect woman.

I would like to order sixty. Six.