BLM founder claims Trump will commit genocide on negroes

BLM founder claims Trump will commit genocide on negroes

archive.is/U3QhL

WE CAN GET THEM TO SLAUGHTER BLACKS TO FULFILL THEIR OWN PROPHECIES. WE'RE SO CLOSE.

Also, read her quote again and then read this. They're caricatures of themselves. We have them DOWN PAT.

Modern society may be officially materialistic, but this doesn’t stop humans from having immaterial experiences. Some of the most potent immaterial experiences are negative ones–dread, rage, revulsion, terror. We become conscious, at times, of something sinister in reality, something that is beyond our ability to confront. It exists at the edge of our consciousness and we never perceive it clearly, Like a shadow lurking in darkness, just beyond what we can see.
That something once would have been called the devil. When people these days hear the word they think of something like a red man with horns. They miss what that iconography represented. These days children aren’t raised to believe in the devil, but they are raised to believe in Hitler. Even in a secular society, people cannot escape the reality of evil. They feel it and conceive of it. But they lack the spiritual vocabulary to account for it. So leftists came along are gave them an account. They told them there is this thing called “racism”–the most horrible thing in the world. It leads to death and mayhem and abuse and misery. But a lot of things do that.
To make racism special–to make it feel sinister–leftists had to make sure never to define it. There really is no adequate definition for “racism.” Because it lacks definition, it becomes something ambiguous, amorphous. Like a Rorschach blot, you can read into it whatever you want. And liberals have trained people to read into this blot their every intuition of evil. They see in it the devil they know exists but which their secular education denies. Their conception of “racism” in their mind is a vortex of fear, rage, cruelty, inhumanity, and ultimately unintelligibility. Racism to them is the primeval darkness that stands opposed to order. It’s insanity.
People don’t like being thought of as being racist any more than a medieval peasant would want to be thought of as being the devil incarnate. People dislike being called racist, as it puts the image in their mind of themselves being host to evil–that unclean power upon them. They’re repulsed by very thought. People don’t even like to read or listen to people considered “racist”, as they’re afraid that the sinister power behind those words will infect them–that somehow they’ll suddenly be invaded and transformed from a good, liberal human into a shade of inhumanity, like a sharktoothed skinhead, swastika-tattooed neo-nazi, hollow and soulless inside, whose only desire is to goosestep around shooting off roman salutes are seeking little black and jewish children to gas to death as he laughs with glee.
So they are horrified when the accusation is hurled at them and do anything to duck it, including ignore proven statistics facts. Racism is supernatural evil to the liberal mind. Calling someone “racist” is like accusing him of being a witch, in days when witches were hanged.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oJMMUZOq3OU&list=RDoJMMUZOq3OU
youtube.com/watch?v=d9ALQm_Q-fo
youtube.com/watch?v=cBuJB218UvU
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I assume it means to compare itself to Jews? In that case it has nothing to worry about since the holocaust never happened.

I wish
t. Everybody on Holla Forums

It's rare that i agree with a nigger.

Insane delusional nigress. Funny cause in reality Whites are the ones being set up to be killed. These people believe in an opposite Jewish reality

Is there anything they won't steal?

Now that shit''s funny

see pic

my heart

k
how would you know if you don't talk with him?

do these dumb niggers have any idea what the Don's policies are?

I want to believe

There's never been a time in my life where niggers weren't talking about some secret conspiracy by evil Whitey to genocide all blacks. I don't know where it comes from. We never stuffed blacks into cattle cars and shipped them off to gulags to be worked to death, we never sent death squads door to door to machine gun down entire families, and we never kicked them into mass graves after blowing their brains out. American blacks never got the treatment that Armenians got at the hands of Turks. They were never starved to death by the millions like Ukrainians or Irish. They were never hacked to death with machetes by another clan of blacks like in Rwanda. The most credible things they can cite are crack cocaine in the 80s and abortion, but even those can be argued as self-inflicted wounds. It's almost like they're so indoctrinated into the mentality of helplessness and victimhood at this point that they're mad Whitey hasn't actually genocided them and made their delusions valid.

niggers are retarded, that's why. vid very much related

Oh if only that were true……

Let her meme this. All he has to do is pull economic aid to africa. Such a policy would even have public approval!.

If only? It is true.
thats the plan so far

They do a better job of wiping themselves out than anyone else.

Such a beautiful dream, but only a dream.

That's what I was thinking. Start an elaborate plan to get them to move back to Africa.

Sure would like to see the crime rate go down.

/thread

well, they were the ones who set him on fire, it's quite normal they don't do anything, this was their goal all along
he was a criminal who stole potatoes, or cut a kid's arm to bring it to a medicine-man to make magic, or something

They have the option to move to Africa. No one will ever bother them. But seriously, haven't these nogs ever had that talk before? I think they should have known by now that nobody wants live near them, the same thing with nogs that complain about how white people moving in to black neighborhoods is a form of "neo-colonialism" and they want a safe space away from whitey.

What the fuck did Trump say to make them think this?
Why do liberals think he's going to pull a FDR and start shoving people into camps and dropping nukes?

The biggest issue is why he hasn't yet

Even worse, it was in Albania

Looks like a new dance move to me.

Nothing. As you can read, they refuse to talk to him or address what he does, because he's "evil"
that's quite lodgikal, it would be suicidal to do that, if he wants to kill her and her "community"
the proof is that she's still alive and chimping, after having succesfully not talked with Trump
that's incontrovertible evidence
for a nigger

It was real in my mind like "black culture".

These people are making a very strong case for classifying leftism as a mental disorder.

kek

if only the negress was right.

He will. It will just be White people who are tired of jewish wars and jewish money printing and jewish perversion and jewish slumlords. Trump will make sure those pesky people get rounded up. Can't have them impacting his portfolio after all.

What the hell?

Shit, during one of the popular nigger killings by a cop years ago at my old job, i remember hearing my black manager say to the other black girl "they're trying to exterminate us"

Jesus christ these niggers are stupid. They really do think this.

LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN

I've heard this a million times from a million faggots but they rarely, if ever, give specific examples. Let me try to figure out what they could be referring to.
I assume they mean muh mexicans. This is a legal issue, not a racial issue. Trump is focused on illegal immigration. Legal immigrants are welcome
Oh wow he made a lot of money and he isn't a commie, how evil.
He was heard on tape saying how he could (keyword COULD) grab women by the pussy and they'd let him because he's rich. I bet the majority of faggots who call him sexist haven't even heard the tape. If anything, it sounds more like he's shocked at how easily women will throw themselves at you if you're a billionaire, not that he actually did just randomly grab a woman by the pussy (they will stick with that narrative though).
Now this one I truly don't get. Is it because he doesn't blatantly pander to faggots and attend their parades like the faggot Trudeau? I've never seen or heard Trump do anything homophobic. Until he makes gay marriage illegal, this is just laughable.

This is like the return on a gas operated firearm. Let it retort.

Did she go to her hairdresser and say, yo give me the Cornelius.

Congress needs to pass the 2018 budget proposal!

Niggers gonna work those fucking agriculture fields for a little more then welfare wages, pluck my fucking cotton you boons!

But user, having them work those fields is the reason that we have all of these problems right now.

Anyone got the vid of the two retards setting themselves on fire while huffing nitrous in their car?

PUT ALL NIGGERS IN CHAINS

You go too far and affect my volk's insurance and I will blaze across the land, find every last one of you and put you in a hole you thought you escaped.

Also feel the need to say this shit sounds like it came straight from the start of some faggoty child's attempt at writing a 2deep4u novel.

because of all gasoline on him I guess stop drop and roll would have saved him even if he had kept on doing it.

yeah, she said what his policy is: genocide.

Too bad.
youtube.com/watch?v=oJMMUZOq3OU&list=RDoJMMUZOq3OU

You will never touch the beauty of Arkansansan You'd like to walk in these shoes but it won't ever happen.
youtube.com/watch?v=d9ALQm_Q-fo

Time to ride, bad goys.

This and checked, Trump confirmed for nigger genocide.

Fuck along off. We are the land. You're some faggot that hasn't been in the sick or worked a farm. You disgust me.

How are your arms and legs feeling for ya today,? Imagine how we all made it without Hitler.

I fucking hope he will

If only. Don't fall for mock leftist outrage people.

Simpler plan.

Niggers "make it" by feed off the fat of the white man. Before whitey came along they were living in mud huts and eating each other.

no he wont
we want our based niggers
check this image

well stop the fucking presses

(she did have a lot of funny shit to say about africa).

As in have them sent away to Africa? The kikes should be in Madagascar, though.

wat hapen

Double checked.

she had a run-in with antifa/blm, they attacked/injured her, and of course the cucked cops arested her insted. typical cult-marx shit from the corrupt local government. she also pissed off the alt-kike when she told sargon off for his neo-liberal bullshit (called him a jew and told him that "kekistan" was normie level trash). she shitposts on both cuckchan and here. TBH, I don't really know what to make of her.

Most likely their jew handlers gave it to them.

Problem is, it's not white men hooking up with black women and making babies(yes this happens, but white men don't do this….like at all….i know some dudes that may tamper but would never marry/have a kid with one, not to mention the online dating studies on this exact topic), it's almost always a white woman(fat usually or ugly, rarely…very rarely a young pretty white girl who's deceived, and i stress the young aspect because teens are just so impressionable and lacking world view enough to realize some ghetto nigger doesn't really think that "she's his world" & "notin' else matta bay-be, imma take guud care of yuzz") grabbed up by a filthy coon. This meme is going in the right direction, but lacks a audience(black women) that has a critical mass of users to make any notable difference other than a lolcow here or there.

No shit. That's why it's so useful

just respond in reverse to how most of them do

somehow I doubt they will appreciate the irony

oops user sorry. Thats me and my girl actually lol

You seem a bit obsessed. It's only natural.

I will never trust that octaroon personally but she did take a man-sized swing at a tranny in New York.

A job.

Is there anything worse than a nigger commie?

A total inability to recognise their own shortcomings. The cops keep killing your people. Could it be because your people keep commiting crimes, and acting aggressively towards cops when they arive on scene? No, the cops are racist and genocidal.

Maybe she asked for the Michelle Obama. Same difference. Different apes.

Does nigger victimhood truly know no end? How much more can they possibly victimize themselves, while claiming absurdities on top of that, before common sense starts to kick in? The niggers have proclaimed themselves the lords of suffering and claimed every single woe in history for their own. Yet the other shitskins follow them willingly, hoping for whatever victim crumbs may fall from the kangz table

Just one. An honest rolling tear. They will see. Once one starts rolling, the flood comes with you.

user, niggers steal immaterial concepts such as history and even fucking divinity. Do you truly believe that narratives would be unworthy of them to filch as well?

haven't grinned that hard in months, thanks user

Start paying attention. When they see men of sculpture material shed a tear as they are having a laugh at (((comedians))) it's primordial. We're also more fun and funnier long as you're our own.

When just one of them sees or senses that roll down your cheek, the instinct takes over. You don't have to reveal it you can make them feel it.

Growing up around females I know exactly how empathic they are. All it takes is what I said. Show them a chink in your armor and the whole thing becomes motherly.

I'm not sure about most of you but the status of the nation and world always makes my eye bleed, How far away they razn from the base of the nation

youtube.com/watch?v=cBuJB218UvU

Top kek.

wew

not bad

Remember kids, it's not conspiracy paranoia if niggers say it

Sad.

like what? less gibs?

Shill harder, yid.

The nigger cries out in distress as he assaults and robs you at gunpoint
Anyway:
This is what they get for promoting their brand of cultural separatism

That's just because you got a fedora in the mail from the jew and you're too cowardly to throw it away.

Sometimes I genuinely think the swift extinction of all niggers doesn't happen through a systematic mass execution program, but simply due to gibs no longer flowing.

Colonies centuries ago, provision two centuries ago, gibs after women's suffrage and before, niggers have for centuries now, lived on the products of other races. I tend to expect that in the course of all that time, they have evolved to be dependent on the products of others, because they kill themselves and each other at such a horrendous rate, if food and shelter wasn't provided for explosive reproduction, they would die down like a flame running out of oxygen.

They ALSO receive gibs through carbon credits and foreign aid. Every one of their countries receives unbelievable amounts of financial gibs, our industries produce everything in excess, and they trade their financial gibs for these goods.

The Blaxit campaign fizzled out. Time to revive it?

Niggers are spoiled by the white man's pity.
We should have left them to rot hundreads of years ago, and maybe by now they would have developed their own technology.
But no, we just had to spoil the fuck out of them because we felt superior.
I swear, pity is gonna be the white man's demise.

We could point out how Marcus Garvey, a founding member of the NAACP, tried to get all former slaves to move to Liberia but was opposed by the Jews within the NAACP. Convince niggers that there's a conspiracy to keep them from moving to Africa.

They've already got articles about how if all the niggers leave America, they'll be taking massive amounts of wealth with them (lol) and a bunch of 'black inventions'. We can circulate those articles and promote the idea that if they move to Africa, they'll live like royalty on the money they have now ("the average African lives on just $1 a day without whitey to make everything more expensive!"), how Africa is a paradise because there's no white people there, and there's a racist conspiracy to keep niggers in America for their votes, taxes, etc.

Niggers love retarded conspiracy theories (such as the CIA inventing AIDS to control their population, certain brands of cheap soda contain birth control to control their population, the CIA introduced crack to the ghetto to keep niggers complacent, etc.), they'll lap this shit up if we present it right.

I wouldn't say it's that infantile, but definitely sounds like the kinda thing you'd hear an angsty young male voice speak over a shot of the skyline in a city in a tv show directed at teenagers.

One can only hope but the man already gave me blue balls with hillary's indictment.

Somebody's optimistic.

You don't need Trump for that, girl.

This gave me a hard on. How can we make this a reality?

You need to give the containment zone a reason good enough for normies.
"It's for their own sake" sounds good enough to me.

This is the kind of thinking I like. How to organize this without PR? Need some good propaganda out there

That German guy is a real badass.

its from albania, actually. guy who threw the fuel died but the guy he wanted to burn lived. kek

kek
how can anyone take these niggers seriously?

They have to say increasingly crazy coon shit to get press. BLM was founded by a tranny and two dykes. It's a Jew OP top down. Troll the bitch with pics of blacks in Nazi uniforms who volunteered.

I've seen this video, but I never really paid close enough attention to it.
Here's some pics for the visually impaired such as myself.

If only.

Trump will commit genocide on negroes

The fuck happened in that second one?

they know they would be fucked without ebil whitey.
do you think black movements about getting back to africa i something new?

Oh my god. They were planning white genocide from the start.

does she have daughters? grand daughters?
I got rope, a gag and this basement as a closet.
nobody would smell the difference.

Here are some more unarmed white people that were killed by police. Never heard anything about them.

Joshua Grubb, Deven Guilford, Dylan Noble, Gilbert Collar, Dillon Taylor, Daniel Harris, Jeremy Mardis (6years old)

And here are some BLM stats:

No racial bias in police shootings, study by Harvard professor shows
>washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ was built on a lie
>washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9

“Adjusted for the homicide rate, whites are 1.7 times more likely than blacks die at the hands of police … Adjusted for the racial disparity at which police are feloniously killed, whites are 1.3 times more likely than blacks to die at the hands of police.”
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

The real racial bias: Cops more willing to shoot whites than blacks, research finds
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/

Separate thought here - Someone had started a thread on half chan pol and I think he got banned. He said that we should tear down a MLK statue going up in Atlanta today (Monday) by dressing as antifa and shit. Half chan mods shut that thread down though. Those who posted on the thread were mostly "don't do that because we don't promote violence on this board" and all that shit. One guy even said that we should guard the statue from antifa.

kj

user, can you explain this ?

you can bet your ass we do

First of all, that's a pipe dream.
But more importantly, the high crime race is good. The White masses refuse to fight back unless cornered with nowhere to flee to. Disgusting a-moral coward lemmings need the threat of being robbed, raped, and murdered in order to coax them off their couches and away from their ballgames and into the ongoing racial war.

These screams brighten my day.

Clearly not the first time a strong man has put her in handcuffs.

roll the numerials

I love her.
I'd like to jizz inside of her while she is handcuffed but I am wacked out on blow at the moment so I'm not sure how I'll feel later

I wish, I wish upon a star, for death of niggers both near and far, if my wish be granted tonight, death to all spics, faggots, niggers and kikes!

dirty ape

(checked)
We'll need a wall to stop them from chimping outside of the exclusion zone.

I hope this is bait. I hope this is not real. Racemixing is a crime, user. You're better than that!

Please niggers, use them monkey brains and meme it to be.

And checked. Remember, even Whites are prone to making terrible, life ruining decisions when in the grip of fear–imagine what a bunch of retarded apes will do.

Lideruly Hitler didn't work. This new gambit of 'lideruly Satan' is bound to work a treat. Dunol "two scoops" Drumpf will be stumped for sure by this lethal rhetoric killshot (tm, c, r - Dilbertman).
3/5ths was too generous.

Fucked up part is as retarded as the niggers are about Trump, its traitorous whites who are even worse. Latte sipping hipster leftists are the most retarded of the lot. They purposely chose to turn off their logic centers when it comes to certain things, such as race. The nigger has an excuse, they're dumb as shit. Hipster lefties have no excuse.

They're thinking about what they would do if the roles were reversed.

This fucking nigger scum learned what white genocide is and now she is trying to steal it like they stole other shit, she's trying to pretend like they are killing off niggers instead of white people this is fucking disgusting.

gimmie that nigger pussy
my white dick is hungry

Nice try, Schlomo.

Mostly inbreeding but also miscegenation with turks.

gragfeafeagvrafefagearfcaferfgaefaegvrafefeagaadfafageadfagfvaefgveafaefceavgeagvaefaefafcaefveafdaefedcaffcae

hot

Genocide involves humans, so no. Sorry!

All it takes it learning them about their kike producers not being genuine whites. I've seen this stoke a nigger as early as the mid-90's.

She's a frump mutt but a decent shitpost. Idolizing anyone living is for absolute faggots that have no trade, hobby or family. Get doing something so you're not obsessing over some fucking cunt that plays video games with tits.
Nobody is /my/ anything that is still living but me, my family, my product and not even my friends.

Sounds like somebody confused his porn with reality again. Oil drillers are more common than coal burners.

I like the idea, this could work.

He won't.
I will.