#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Birthday Salt Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. Gawker dot com is down, but it's cancerous outgrowths remain alive. Keep a keen eye on Kotaku et. al. and use Univision's Ethics Policy against them.
>>>/gamergatehq/324724

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- twitter.com/icejournalism/status/758023920918421505
- twitter.com/mombot/status/763725521628700672
- archive.is/Kyo0s
- archive.is/zWLHt
- youtube.com/watch?v=xGOueq31ZkY (Mirror: u.teknik.io/fr5C9.mp4) || twitter.com/stillgray/status/768637243380465664 (archive.is/ybFA1)
- youtube.com/watch?v=fbmXz0eUutg

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGateWiki.Com: gamergatewiki.com
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GamesNosh/status/768693407954964480
archive.is/KczQX
board.sonicstadium.org/topic/20285-can-we-talk-about-the-sonic-social-media-outlets-for-a-moment/?page=3#comment-994378
board.sonicstadium.org/topic/19585-ghostbusters-who-ya-gonna-call-the-meh-busters/?page=7
twitter.com/Remzz22/status/626976692741869568
archive.is/w6Vjc
matthewhopkinsnews.com/
archive.is/wQIhi
twitter.com/MarkM447/status/768614023122255873
twitter.com/MarkM447/status/732077138308923392.
archive.is/FvNOA#selection-1473.0-1597.375
archive.is/svhVa
exhentai.org/g/968223/3762bf36dc/
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768599313815601152
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768598454025195520
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768591516516442112
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768583031036706816
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768594525191307264
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768593036829917184
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768595977641029632
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768596886206939136
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768648330457079808
thegg.net/opinion-editorial/a-response-to-katherine-crosss-press-f-to-revolt/
allthink.com/1605320
archive.is/OmcZZ
archive.is/5jKMl
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86489027/
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/630292874702290944
archive.is/aEfAJ
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=BroTeamPill&src=typd
knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/gamergate#pizzagate
archive.is/XK5oA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768578416857743361
archive.is/CZkoR
patreon.com/monstergirlisland
archive.is/5YrM2
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/22/bankrupt-nick-denton-cries-peter-thiel-hulk-hogan-goodbye-gawker-post/
sli.mg/7kXc19
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=BroTeamPill&src=typd&lang=en
oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/ubisoft-creative-director-implicated-in-dox-attempt-on-gamergate-supporter/9460/
fig.co/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/army-training-lesson-cited-clinton-insider-threat-risk-n636701
deviantart.com/art/Vivian-James-Ass-595628932
twitter.com/oliverbcampbell/status/768623320493207553
broteampill.com/forums/index.php?topic=4721.msg81555
archive.is/9zsDQ
archive.is/1mZTM
archive.is/st9Yp
archive.is/epAeN
store.steampowered.com/sale/stardock
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768863954370265088
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768866287913230337
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768868211995607040
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/22/new-british-bill-of-rights-will-not-be-scrapped-insists-liz-trus/
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768874606291804160
twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/768874889658920960
twitter.com/PizzaPartyBen/status/768876850470944768
correctrecord.org/contact/
archive.is/DiRwd
archive.is/oqVPs
archive.is/T8iMC
exhentai.org/g/822871/bf962f4dd7/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the hell happened?

either OP deleted the thread(which why wait that long if he was going to) or volunteers did. If it was volunteers it would probably be global ones, not Holla Forums ones for obvious reasons, and could be due to trying to remove that video. Pure conjecture but why else would it have happened?

Zoe Quinn Talks Project Tingler and Moving On

twitter.com/GamesNosh/status/768693407954964480

What year is it

It's cool, user. Everyone knows she's full of shit.

Old bread: archive.is/KczQX

I have no idea what's going on, I\'m just heading straight to bed. Goodnight.

The thread wasn't deleted. It's still there. I just had to reload. I've seen that glitch before where it thinks a thread is deleted when it's not.

never EVER forget my birthday is on sunday
its super gay

You embedded the wrong thing.

Oh, I'd never seen that glitch.

So can someone tl;dr what is going on? I understand there was a leak and there was some guy on a stream in the OP, but is that it? Is there no hardcopy, just whatever he's looking at? How'd he even get it?

And is it juicy as all fuck like it appeared to be?

Seriously, though, when did we last hit 700 posts by page 7? God it felt good to be fast again.

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, concentration, smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic and salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words "FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE"

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

We've been doing a little better, but we still can't afford to send us out to conventions yet.

Biggest problem we've been experiencing with ads is that we're allowing lewd shit on our forums and Brandon's not taking the shit down.

He wants to be as anti-censorship as he can and this is the consequence of that action. We should be able to have several full time employees with the numbers we're getting, and enough to send a team out to conventions, but google hates us, and we're still fighting to find ads that actually pay.

Add all of this onto a massive improvement to the site User Hint: Look up the game "Final Fantasy" on the site to see a planned implementation and we're doing as best as we can for our situation.

We've been pushing web reviews recently, so you faggots might hear my voice soon. Our new guys Tyler and Blue are great and really enthusiastic and have been fighting each other to review Final Fantasy 15. It's kind of funny.

I've basically became their nintendo guy at the moment and I'll be reviewing the new pokemon game when it comes out.

Hope you enjoyed my review of Tokyo Mirage Sessions. I thought it was a pretty fun review. Still pissed that a bit of it got lost in the editing process though. Talked about quite a few of the plot holes and my feelings on the annoying side quests.

thanks bro user.

Moving on from what to what?

Can one move from nothing to nothing?

Also this just came up into an email I got.

Don’t Starve Together heads to PS4 on 9/13!

For any of yo uthat like that type of game

From this.

Nevermind, I see the OP has been updated. I suck cocks.

Staring this thread off with some Sonic related aGGro salt:

board.sonicstadium.org/topic/20285-can-we-talk-about-the-sonic-social-media-outlets-for-a-moment/?page=3#comment-994378

board.sonicstadium.org/topic/19585-ghostbusters-who-ya-gonna-call-the-meh-busters/?page=7

twitter.com/Remzz22/status/626976692741869568

archive.is/w6Vjc

aGGro salt to cap things off

Glad to see off topic shitposting and shilling kept to a minimum this time. If Hillary gamedrops us tomorrow followed by Trump winning the election, we'll live on in infamy.

Anyone have the new Erika pictures made today?

Anons, you better get a greentext ready to inform the anons in the other side of the world that are just waking up, what the hell did just happened.

POST THEM NOW FAGGOT
I need my qt Nazi daughterfu.

This is a summery in the last thread from a user.

Someone leaked logs by the people who would (mostly) eventually become Crash Override Network, Zoe Quinn's "anti-harassment" advocacy group.
It features big names like Iggy Galvez, Sarah Butts, Katherine Cross (the one from FF), Chelsea, Randi Harper, Arthur Chu, etc. Basically, every douche anti-gamer on Twitter and the internet that has some sort of power was in these chats.
They plotted false flags, baiting harassment, sock puppeting, etc. Lots of backstabbing. Calls to exploit gamergate to make money, etc. There's a ton of dirt, the last threads with these streams got shilled pretty hard, but they weren't strong enough to really do anything to the thread.
One of the highlights is they spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day discussing how to stop gamergate. One of their big "victories" was pooling money together to buy an ad that they thought would piss of KotakuInAction on reddit. Another is all the times they talk about how if the logs ever leak, they're "so fucked." Another big one I remember is them coordinating an attack on someone on Twitter, and then changing their minds after they learned that they weren't white.
It may seem confusing why they want to stop gamergate while they profit from it. But from the logs it's pretty clear Chelsea, Randi, and the others profiting from gamergate "harassment" were just using the thought of ending gamergate as a way to motivate the fall guys. The logs have clear examples of Chelsea (maybe Randi too) having people do her dirty work.
For validity, Ian Miles Cheong was in the logs, and he verified on Twitter that they are real.
In short, it's a smoking gun for a lot of things we always assumed but couldn't prove. I do recommend watching the whole stream. I played a game that doesn't require that much attention (Worms) and had the stream in the background. There's a lot of crazy shit in that stream. Some of the highlights are in the last thread. But I would consider sitting through it and using it as background while you do something else. Most importantly, there's a lot of names of people who are on the Twitter safety consul (or whatever it is). There's a bonus where Wikipedia is proven to have some really nasty shit going on. IIRC it's basically Zoe admitting to editing her own Wikipedia entry (and yes, dragon dragon ryulong shows up in the room too).
There are more logs coming. I suggest you find a comfy game that doesn't take too much attention and get it ready for the next stream. I never watch these long as streams or videos that long, but this one was actually pretty good. It is good material and Broteam does a good job of making the stream fun.

Feast your eyes on cuteness.
I should be asleep.

I'll get you something nice

Youtube was a mistake.

I've already seen that one, do you have others?

As far as other copies they haven't been released yet. Apparently curated versions got sent out to a few people, broteam being one of them and the full thing is coming out at the "right time". I have no idea what whoever it is is waiting on though, that part doesn't make sense to me.

There is a lot going on this week so far. Sheeeit, isn't it today that we might see if Clinton psycho desu senpai actually notices GG.

Reported.
benis

I'm the one asking for someone else reposting them. Love that tan to bits, but shamefully I was unable to save them in time before the thread containing them 404'd.

Coincidentally, today, the 25th, is my sister's 21st birthday. (And Neil Armstrong died on this day. 4 years ago.)

So there are more log leaks?

get fucked null

wew lad

So… what's the going on in these general these days? It's been years now.

Well shit, thank you. This is some of the coolest news since Gawker's downfall.

Apparently there's more, according to BroTeam. Near the end, he asked as to whether he should dump it all on twitter or do more streams about the remaining leaks.

Don't forget Ralph showing up in the stream chat and going full retard.

Broteam said there's more to come

Sucks that Google is fucking you over like that.

Isn't drybones a burnout faggot though?

Massive aggro leaks today, my friend. The IRC group that went on to form CON. All sorts of incriminating shit. Plus, we're still high off the death of Gawker. It's been a great year so far.

Because that wont backfire when pviolent games are banned and people are still violent. Just be sure to point everything in greendays direction and watch them suffer.

yes he is

Who?

I sort of want to see the logs regarding some of the bigger events. Like Ghostbusters failing, various games, the fall of Gawker, ect.

So, is it news that Dina of Might No 9 was apart of AGG? Her name shows up in those leaked chat logs.

Shit sucks, but that's life you know? Just gotta roll with the punches until you figure out what works.

Sadly, the logs might not go all the way through 2016, though I'd love it if they did. I hope they at least go through Airplay, though. Maybe Chu confessed!

Some manlet.

My memory needs refreshing. The aGGros know about which alternative sites we approve of? Are they trying their hardest to snuff them out as well? The leaks today focused on them trying to take down our site-I have a feeling that it wouldn't be too out of character for them to attempt to do the same with the likes of NicheGamer & Techraptor.

this is already known since Dina was banning people from the MN9 forums back in 2014. She was really cozy with pedobutts and retweeted shit from all known aggros

Yes but she only showed up for a small section of the leaked chat logs. She might have more stuff in the logs that are going to be released later.

I sort of want to see the logs regarding some of the bigger events. Like Ghostbusters failing,

Sorry about that. Brain had a fart. Bit too late/early in the day for me.

I don't think the logs cover this. As far we know this leak is from someone dissatisfied enough with these goons to share their old Skype log

Depends if Broteam isn't another KoP

My goodness.

Also Banana Hitler said some people got booted from the CON chats and more people came aboard so it will be hard to have someone who participated in all their shit and that's still there

Cheong confirmed the logs were real, at least, so I doubt he'd be lying about there being more.

Oh KOP. So spergy, but entertaining up until he left in disgrace. What's funny is that part of me can't blame him for what he pulled considering how Nick acted during the trial fit that fake FB post to a tee. GG itself is like some weird fever dream where you're not really sure if what's happening in front of you is real. Damn glad Gawker's finally biting the dust after 2+ years of this, in any case.

KoP's biggest crime was alienating Hotwheels with that stunt. It sadly lead to a lot of internal GG drama on Holla Forums.

Oh yeah, and pigfood really dealt a combo finisher after that and when aGGros tried to deny Holla Forums payment. Hotwheels' story is a tragic one, by November, I hope we can all celebrate and let him know that his work wasn't in vain. Thank Kek 16chan went up in flames after that shit he pulled.

nice trips

Josh's biggest mistake was to try fucking with GG to try getting back at HW but instead becoming a target for that Samuel guy

matthewhopkinsnews.com/

Yeah, its probable. The thing is that Google themselves have an ideological leaning, remember them inviting a bunch of the SJWs? Google/Alphabet has far too much control over the internet.

There are ways to get around that, but in order to do that, you'd need a team of coding autists willing to create brand new internet protocols without government affiliation that utilize encrypted streams that constantly update their encryption scheme.

Thanks. and that's what he gets. Pains me how Hotwheels was betrayed like that in desperation to keep the heat off him and this site. Come to think of it, he had Mark and Holla Forums fooled, didn't he? The onslaught of freech/intl/ didn't do wonders for that time period-thinking that objections to switching over were due in part of them.

They have their own indie game event like the IGF/IGDA coming up this September, don't they?

I was thinking about him when following along with the latest leaks that revealed the attempts to sabotage him. He seems broken now, retreated into solitude. Perhaps he'll bounce back and seek revenge. He seems disillusioned to the point he can not see or enjoy the fruits of his efforts. I've enjoyed the site, even when it was fucking up, every day for the last two years. It is one of few bastions of freedom left for public discourse.

Aren't those leaks old as fuck, or are these different leaks?

Doesn't really help with the monetization side.

Haven't heard about it before but search shows them having a developer day at GDC this year. Was that what you were thinking of or something else?

Can anyone post a link to the official Holla Forums Dicord? I need to speak directly to the moderators.

Thank you.

What is HW doing these days anyway? I thought he's still involved in the site in some minor way.

What the fuck is media deduplication

Being an advisor the last time I remember

He's getting an association started for Cripples for Euthanasia.

These leaks so far are from late 2014/2015, right? Shit, how long has it been since Ian turned a new leaf? A year now?

archive.is/wQIhi

I think it was this, with Indiecade following it in mid October. Looks like a prime digging avenue

What a surprise to see you pop up here again, What do you want to talk to the mods for?

Compression.

Mostly looking to talk to Mark, but he doesn't seem to be online. I don't have access to my main PC right now, thus no access to the discord channel.

I normally reach out to them when these kinds of things happen. The problem is it caught me off guard, and it seems everyone is asleep by now.

Is what you have to tell him strictly confidential? What a coincidence to talk about how the site got fucked up and is now apparently going under maintenance. I'd say to try again later as i don't use discord (supposedly also creating circlejerk-ish cliques) and I imagine people want to be well rested to see Hillary potentially calling us out tomorrow.

Well rested and prepared, hopefully. I hope twitter will be filled with retards who know nothing and get blitzed with redpills in response.

That wasn't what I was talking about, but yeah. What I have to say to them is confidential. Sadly.

I may have more details once I get all of my shit in order.

Okay. Well, there's this:

twitter.com/MarkM447/status/768614023122255873

I'll drop a message for you, if you'd like.

Maybe that "This image already exists or is being used" thing

I checked Mark's twitter for a link to the dicord and found this saying there is no official one for Holla Forums twitter.com/MarkM447/status/732077138308923392.

You can try reaching him on twitter or maybe report one of your own posts here and ask for a vol to drop in the thread and set a up a line of communication with one of them.

please no, I don't want to dust my twitter off, I told myself I was done with happenings after the Gawker verdict.

Holy Christ, is this still going on?

The ride never ends.

Of course, the salt must flow!

I have no idea what that is, and apparently I can't register.

Invite link expired. Looks like I'm SOL for now.

AHAHAHA We're here forever ever faggot

You just know we'd be singing E1M1 to each other over the radio as we went through.

Well, what's the latest? I haven't paid any attention in for-fucking-ever.
Give me the saltiest.

And of course the base would be a perfect replica of the one in Doom, so we'd know exactly where we are at all times.

I got more commissions

I am unsurprisingly underwhelmed.

You posted that one before.

well he has been gone awhile

Now we're talking.

Did you just admit to a crime?

What did Brote do now?

Anti-GG were had chatlogs leaked, not once, but as of today, twice! Once by mombotearlier this month through rusing them by giving them fake information about her being a man and exposing how these supposed saints are as dox happy as they portray us to be.

Today someone gave BroTeamPill more chatlogs about their CON platform from the end of 2014/beginning of 2015 about the same as above, but also showed them about wanting to destroy this site, confirming that that the accusation of colluding with the press and the AAA industry were true, confirmations that they false flagged threats and used soclpuppets themselves and generally gloating about how they were going to destroy GG/bitching that we weren't dead.

Gawker acknowledged our role in wrecking their income and some of their final words were about them cursing us:

archive.is/FvNOA#selection-1473.0-1597.375

archive.is/svhVa

All in all, a good month so far, and oh, there's talk about Hillary potentially mentioning GG/Holla Forums/pol/general trolls and internet harassment tomorrow in an another futile attempt to shame/bring down Trump. As well as false flagging/pinning the recent nude leaks of nigress actress Leslie Jones of the shitty Ghostbusters reboot on sites like these.

no, it's just, even though I was fapping to loli, in the back of my mind, I knew I was fapping to granny.

Oh please, Japan does this shit for fun. Look at this "granny" vampire who's been alive for centuries. Its just flavor text as far as I know.

What a time to be alive.
Sauce

Wait, this is actually an organized effort? I figured it was just a sentiment among certain barely relevant faglords on twitter or something.
I did briefly see the Gawker thing, about… Wow, I just put two and two together. I was wondering what their problem with gators was, but didn't care enough to look into it.
Very interesting.

yeah, but they're not ostensibly granny. I came buckets to that one and the one by 774, the demon one who tattoos a flower on her bitch's glans.

Acapella, clearly, unless you fags want to make some lyrics to it. I wholeheartedly expect to hear RIP AND FUCKING TEAR during the first guitar riff.

Truly, there is nothing better in this world than having hard, vindicating proof of this shit

If you went back in time to 2 years ago and told all of that to someone, there's a high chance you'd get sent to bellevue for a straitjacket fitting. It still sounds surreal.

exhentai.org/g/968223/3762bf36dc/
Great for reaction images

If you can call it that. It was just a bunch of low tier anti-gg licking each others balls to be validated by zoe and her crew. Its good for laughs right now, but logs are going to be dumped later and we'll see how cunning our adversary really are :^)

gross

It's amazing, man. Two years of this shit, and hard, verified proof of 99% of our speculation being correct just gets plopped onto our laps around the same time the media tries for another round of smears and propping up a verified sociopath. And even better, more of this shit's going to be available. I don't care what anyone says, outside of their tiny social circles, they're done. Their reputation is far beyond being in the shitter.

Thanks fam.

The chatlogs that BroTeam have aren't out in full yet. There's a possibility that they might be fake ala The Nick Denton FB post that KOP paraded around early on in GG, but these leaks were when Ian Miles Cheong was still with them. When Brote was streaming today, he was asked if they were legit, and so he confirmed that they were on twitter and also joined in the stream. Allegedly, more people have access to them as well, but won't reveal themselves until the time is right, and there was mention about people joining and then leaving or getting kicked out of C.O.N., providing motive for these leaks.

As for the specific content of these logs, it'll take a while for me to list them here, but you can find excerpts of them on Bro Team Pill's twitter. These being a few such examples:

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768599313815601152

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768598454025195520

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768591516516442112

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768583031036706816

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768594525191307264

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768593036829917184

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768595977641029632

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768596886206939136

please use archive.is was mentioned in these chatlogs causing both Brote and the chat to rag on him, Ralph immediately caught wind of this, showed up, and did a funny 'tard fit in the chat:

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768648330457079808

Why though

We only need to spread it far enough, it will pop up on a cursory background search for those individuals.

What else do people do when their popularity is plummeting after being involved with the movie industry?
Even moreso when they got memed at on Twitter and clearly couldn't handle it?
and why does every fucking retard have an iPhone, constantly send entirely inappropriate pictures to the cloud and wonder why bad shit happens

Is that gorillas nudes as disgsuting as I think they are?

I don't know, she seemed to be on the up and up because she was able to goad the victim card pretty damn well.

I can't really get too knee deep into these logs right now because I have an exam tomorrow but god damn this should make for a fascinating weekend.

Well, the media is coincidentally connecting it to Milo and the alt right, who knows? she might make an appearance on Shillary's speech.

n-no one posted this yet??

thegg.net/opinion-editorial/a-response-to-katherine-crosss-press-f-to-revolt/

I can't imagine them looking very nice, considering that sketch where she was nude and molesting the midget from GoT.

Friendly reminder to spread the news of the log leaks to everyone who is/has reported on GG news. Yes, that means YouTube e-celebs that you might hate (Sargon, MundaneMatt, etc.) We just need the info spread ASAP before it gets buried by the more serious political happenings that are ratcheting up in intensity.

there's an anal pic user.

run away

Yes. They are. Look for yourself if you don't believe me. The national geographic edits are pretty funny, though.
>>>Holla Forums7234059

Its like someone cut a hole in a leather couch.

I'd rather fuck a leather couch.

I just saw it. I'm not an ass man no more.

What the fuck are these niggers actively degenerating as a species?

Well I shamelessly just finished fapping to it.

That was no ass. That was an ASSBOMINATION.

Yeah hot damn yeah, holy fuck I feel bad for anyone who checked all the way.

Holy fuck! So much happened while I was away! I had to catch up on two threads. This is too good

For her

If it's any consolation to your mind. You can make the argument that the only pic that can be compared and checked if it actually lessdogg is the one with her face showing. The rest can or might be someone else entirely. That can be someone else's random ass insertion since everything else is cropped out.

Also this is the first time in a while I've been genuinely disgusted at a human body that wasn't either gore or shock photos.
Fat people don't count because I don't recognize them as human.

My theory? Incest is a bitch. Considering most "inner city" groups don't move, don't relocate, don't try to build themselves up, after a while you'll have the same people living in the same neighborhood for several generations and after a while, genetic issues will pop up.
Include the fact that whore broodmothers exist for more GIBS ME DAT WELFARE and you'll have 10 to 13 different branches off of the same mother and with enough mothers, it'll rapidly accelerate their downfall.

Oh my god, it's so good. I'm riding such an emotional high that I think I'm going to sleep like a fucking baby.

You got multiple site reporting that her nudes leaked along with her ID and passport. In time ill forget this and love asses one again. Still that was one of the nastiest black bitches I've ever had the displeasure of seeing nude.

I would agree with you on that if the destruction of the black family happened in 1900's. Since Lyndon B. Johnson did the welfare thing that destroyed the black family in 1962 we have about 54 years that incest and brood mothers could have taken hold. Now in that time people were more conservative so social decay in black neighborhoods was slow and white flight didn't happen overnight so to get to the point in time were you have to worry about insect and inbreeding we need about another 60 or so years.

What a month. It keeps getting better and better

You're forgetting the whole knocked up while still going to inner city middle schools part.
You'd only need about 36 to 42 years to make it happen, meaning we're looking at 1980s at the absolute latest for three generations of shit to pop out.
But if we're dedicated purely to the Cisbuster, she was born in the 1967, so my theory falls flat on that, but in regards to the current generation, there's a good chance that they're at generation 4 or 5 in the incestuous clusterfuck.

I'm trying to prevent further mental trauma here. I know what the reports are. Sometimes you don't immediately and bluntly disclose everything when the mourners are still in the room. And by mourners I mean ass afficianados everywhere including yourself. They are facing a rough moment, give them the courtesy of some mental morphine.

Is there…is there any more anime/manga with butterfly gang rape?

This will be a good day.

I'm going to sleep hopefully I dream of large, milky white aryan asses as far as the eye can see.

Sleep tight assman.

This user is asking the important questions

There must be answers?!

What is SnQ, and where do I watch it?

Still working on the new one..slowly. The Dakimakura pic was an edit whereas this is drawing from scratch.

Shouldn't that skirt be much longer?

I don't know. It looks the perfect length to me

user stop please it's to early to fap.

Always glad to see more Erica art. Holla Forums is in for a show tomorrow-when does she speak again? At 10 am?

Kek

I got boxes full of Pepe too.

Seikon no Qwaser

I thought I was just in for a BIG FAT TITTIES show, but then I got

Just finished the butterfly rape episode. Turns out the guy was made out of chlorine gas, I guess? His powers were based around chlorine

There's also a lot of chemistry in this show, as an actual scientific chemistry and chemical reactions. Reminds me of FMA

I gotta WEBM this shit sometime

In terms of most of Erika's source material, her dress goes down to her knees at minimum.
Pics related.

I know that she is more conservatively dressed, but there's a certain thrill to sexualizing her because of that.

It would accurate to say that women were used by the Nazis to unearth information about their enemies. I think she'd be more fitting with something that manages to hint at sexuality without overtly flaunting it, though. Subtle is the way to go and a short skirt in that position with a riding crop is hardly subtle.

w-what?

I took the day off in anticipation of a Shillary happening tomorrow.

AND BROTE BURNS DOWN ALL OF FUCKING aGG WHILE I'M AWAY?

asdascflrgfkjergergor4eoghjerogikjerogkrogkj

Some people in the last bread were wondering why you weren't around. With some panic. I figured since you sell funs you'd be fine.

Shit, I thought you were here in the background, but for such a happening, I felt that something was missing.

On another note, on my trip, I tried to take some pictures of Kek at Ciudad Mitad del Mundo, but I'm afraid most of those are lost for reasons I'd rather not get into right now.

Opinion piece highlighting the juicer pieces of the chat log leaks.

allthink.com/1605320
archive.is/OmcZZ

You know what that means. Story time. You can't tell us that much and then leave us hanging.

holy sheit, broteam! What have you done?

archive
archive.is/OmcZZ

I got off work and met a couple friends to play vidya. We wound up marathonning SWAT KATS all night and I just got home. Figured I'd check in and was like three breads back.

I dunno how the fuck I'm going to sleep like this and I have work in 4 hours. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

If Hillary really declares war on us tomorrow I don't know what I'm going to fucking do with myself. There isn't enough lube in the world for this erection.

mah nigga, but seriously, get some fucking rest. Shit's going to be crazy as fuck when Hillary starts talking.

The memes really have gotten out of control

Here? Nah, that shit's kinda old. To the fucking normalfags? Freshest meme on the block.

It's kind of embarrassing. Some of those photos were taken on my father's phone that he lost just the day before we were supposed to come back. He has a drinking problem, so he was out partying hard with his friends longer than we were supposed to in Guayaquil and so not only did some or maybe even all of those pictures of Kek that I had positioned next to the equator line were lost, but he was so hungover and separated from us on that day, that we missed our flight. We had to pay an additional $1800 to get back.

On the upside, we stuck around long enough to be there for my cousin's birthday. Would have been cool to have Vivian taken next to it as well for a nice #NotYourShield pic, but the wifi wasn't working at the time, and we had to leave the park soon. Had pictures of me doing the CIA power stance while I was there, though.

What's the problem ? Be Nantoka is one of the best loli artists out there, no joke. It's not your fault. It's your penis'.
Been fapping to Nalvas stuff for nearly a week myself

Anyway, I can't wait for tonight guys. I can't take the fact the ride is gonna keep on going. Holy shit.
What do you think the rest will contain ? D'you think that senator idiot will start talking shit too ? D'you think maybe we'll see a UN representative ?

I hate val so fucking much

I'm tempering my expectation. High chance of her saying vast right wing and alt right internet harassment etc, Breitbart, and how she and the dems are going to dismantle right wing media hate sites, and make the internet safe *again for women and minorities. (*sneaky payload of using the word -again-, implying it is owned by hildawg and the dems, and it's just 'reclaiming what was always ours').

Million dollar jackpot would be if she actually mentions gamergate, #stopgamergate2016, nazi frogs, racist annie may hate symbols. Billion dollar jackpot would be mentioning Holla Forums, terrorist at large Sam Hyde. With Paul Feig and Leslie Jones joining Clinton at the podium.

One step ahead of you.

Today. Shillary speech is in about 4-5 hours. I think she might promise some type of censorship on anything labeled alt right judging by the way her campaign reacted to the addition of the Breitbart chairman to to Trump team.

You're just saying that

If you're going to be a furfag Marche at least pick a more attractive cat.

Im not a furfag
and that bitch dangerously furry she has fucking cat paws

Today is a good day to live!

archive.is/5jKMl
apparently Based is alt right neo nazi slang now

based

What's with the fucked up randomized filenames all of a sudden?

I assume

Is anyone getting the thing that image hover stops working after clicking "Update" on the thread?

You know you're out of touch when you have to over analyse slang words, what next an article about Pepe?

i was young and stupid, and she moved on.

i didnt ask for this feel user

I'm wondering when they'll find out about Kek Worship.

Guess I better get some sleep right now then. I hope to Kek she does namedrop us, would seal the deal for the 2nd anniversary in light of what's happened so far. It will at least give us something to talk about since I'm terribly sick to death of Marche's shit/Mirandaposting & Val namefagging it up outside of twitter.

I enjoy off topic banter and lewd shit every now and then but there's only so much I can take here since I can easily get it elsewhere. At any rate, I'm sure the 27th-28th onward will be considerably more eventful.

I'd love to see these SJWs and shitposters infesting cuckchan freak out when Election Day comes and they acknowledge that their time's up and meltdown:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86489027/

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/630292874702290944

Checking those dubs, but come on.

They're changing things in the background.

archive.is/aEfAJ

kek they won't admit Sommers identifies as feminist.
wasn't based used frequently as early as 2014, maybe earlier?

I was only joking, I didn't think they would actually do it.

They'll meltdown, then double down, and go right back on the offense. If there's anything SJDubs are good at, it's constantly, relentlessly attacking when they have literaly Fucking Nothing™.

Don't worry, it'll only get worse from here on out.

They are saving the nazi frog for Hillary's speech.

I'm sorry user. I'm sure you'll find another girl with proportions like that. They aren't that rare

are they going to try to hush it up again?

I'm just waiting for

i hope so, but im not as young as i used to be

tfw 35

but in some ways that can be a good thing. it's just a matter of finding someone who ain't a gold digger. which is nearly impossible nowadays, but hey, with shit like these chat logs coming out, anything is possible.

finally i have a smoking gun to show to my normalfag gamer friends who thought this whole gamergate thing was just another stupid internet catfight

lurking the livefeed
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=BroTeamPill&src=typd

doesn't look like as if this has blown wide open. (((they))) rly try to hold th efire low on this one.

Izzy was caught red handed participating in doxing ppl and he's still on twitter, he's just been "Disavowed" by SJW's worried about their victim bux, including being dumped by the Crash Override Network

Jack still lets CON (Aptly abbreviated) run twitter trust and safety council though!

I'll give them anytime between next year to 2019 as to when they'll get demoralized enough to lose their strangleholds. 2022 at the latest if Trump wins a second term is when I predict that their current in your face shenanigans will go out of style and lose relevance like the religious right in america (and something equally or even more horrible will appear to take their place)

Which reminds me, hope gookanon's doing alright. I pray to Kek that Megalia will eventually be defeated as well and that we won't meet the same fate with $hillary.

Well can't we make it trend somehow ? Like, broteam's avatar is a red and blue pill, some shitty hashtag like #red&bluepill or whatever ? With some of the chat's excerpts, links to the stream, etc ?

>35
perfect age for aras.

I mean

it is

it's just escalated to a dumb scale

Did she have emotional issues to justify her leaving or are you just an idiot for letting her leave?

If we're lucky in three and a half hours, it will have escalated to the level of Presidential Politics.
My dick is not ready for this tier of Bonermancing.

By "Dumb scale" you mean causing SJW's in everything from media to academia to run for the fucking hills to hide their batshit faggotry and now literally almost nobody scared of SJW's calling them "racist" or "misogynist" etc anymore?

Longer skirt looks better.

how would JACK feel if a few website contact him, asking, why he is knowingly let these people run the twitter safety?

Jack is not going to listen to censorable twitterfags he can easily shadowban and let information drown in a invisible echo chamber but he have to listen to an upcoming article about his wrong doings.

TheGG, Techraptr, nichegamer, breitbart, and so on should spread it this way wide as fuck.

yes, exactly

it should've been contained as quick catfight of "hey this gal fucks for reviews" "she doesn't actually but we'll analyse that shit anyway" "ok we'll keep discussing it in our communities that aren't banning us for discussing it"

ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS TO SHUT UP AND ADMIT THEY'D FUCKED UP OR EVEN MERELY JUST SAY SOME FAKE "SORRY" AND THIS WOULD ALL HAVE ENDED TWO FUCKING YEARS AGO
THIS IS GENUINELY ABSOLUTELY ALL THEY NEEDED TO DO TO PREVENT TWO COMPLETED YEARS ALREADY OF MOCKERY, DISGUST, CONTEMPT AND REVENGE
And all they did was double down, go crazier, feel like they fucking owned not just the place, but the entire goddamn medium, ruled over us and could live like kings regardless of other people's opinions, hopes and identities.

But wymen are never wrong shitlord, check your privilege.

Even normalfags are sick of seeing -gate added to everything, journalists add it because they are talentless hacks that can't think of a better headline

More OC.

To be fair journos didn't label GG Baldwin did.

You mean nazi frogs? Or how intrepid reporters found out that Trump supporters are actually not so secret theocratic monarchist with them calling Trump "God Emperor"? Or a common man on the street interview with a Trump supporter named Rusty Shackleford from Texas?

Fuck no, I'm glad GamerGate came along, it was the same thing as the combined forces of actual intellectuals vs pseudo intellectuals in the war with music, movies etc

A bunch of self righteous faggots believe "They know best" and if you don't agree with them you're "Not good/smart" and should be "Shamed/made an example out of/ruined"

GamerGate was just the natural chemo to the newest bout of faggots that claim to be better than everyone else, when they're actually the same as everyone else and in most cases the "Leaders" of it are fantastically almost comic book villain evil corrupt ppl

Just like a preacher who collects donations by screaming "DIS ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC IS DA DEBIL'S MUSIC!" you got fucking retards screaming "MISOGYNY!" and "RACIST!" just to get money from other idiots, and now that everyone knows what a total crock of shit they are (Black Lives Matter is currently being ripped apart for the corrupt shit it is and even the media can't save it) the end of the "Progressive movement" slammed to quick and violent end

Even schools don't want to back up their SJW children anymore because all the high profile cases of SJW's running the schools they've shown to have a massive downturn in attendance losing tens of millions of dollars

SJW's are dead, and if not dead they soon will be, and god forbid I see the same cycle repeat again in my lifetime

Or pizzagate

explain

But that would mean Gamergate isn't about hating women :^)

What many people don't realize, you're right, about gamergate, is that its battle is something that happened in ALL cultural fields when they started becoming culturally relevant and influential. Worldwide. Cinema, comics, literature, painting, all of them had to suffer the anger and narcissism of over-zealous self-important hyper-moralistic cunts who wanted to control what could be said and what couldn't.
We are merely participating to the very thing that was ultimately bound to happen. Hell, it's so comparable, the same arguments were used for cinema too : they're doing it for the betterment of society, to avoid offending people, to avoid showing women the wrong way, etc.

Man, they could just post it and wikistorm it like they've done to anything that wasn't progressive enough I vaguely remember Samus Aran

I'm sorry, I didn't mean "I wish it hadn't happened", I meant it in the sense of "if they'd had any good sense they should've ended it fast instead of making it a shitshow"

Faux gamergate drama concerning pizza toppings such as pineapple.

"How Trump may be the greatest threat to mankind."

I still remember how so many of the usual tards on twitter started interpreting it, without a hint of sarcasm, as some personal attack and actually totally about insulting them or whatever like that.
These people are goddamn loons I swear to fucking god.

Makes me wonder how brianna must appreciate the various chatlogs and finding out both that no one wanted her part of them because of how aware they all were of her being a retard, AND them stating that very thing as well.

That's just…wew.

only heretics with no taste put pineapple on pizza

IIRC it was John Flynt Wu asking if pineapple pizza was GG codeword for benis.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/gamergate#pizzagate

archive.is/XK5oA

This. To a frightening extent the froggy Frenchman's telling it like it is. I'm just lightly bullying you Val, I like seeing you in the threads.
Two years ago, if they didn't double down like they kept doing, they would have continued on like nothing fucking happened and we'd still be on halfchan bitching about how everything's shit.
Instead, we hit the universal jackpot and broke free from the timeline where we were on a shitty imageboard where we had a self-fulfilling prophecy that we would all be stuck on it until the day we died. Then we would go to Hell and be stuck on half/b/ forever with a 2200 baud connection.
Unrest. Upheaval. Strife. Chaos. Rallying cries and glory, both had in spades. Our opponents constantly losing ground because they keep throwing relentless, unending assaults against our mighty bulwark, crashing like the ocean's waves against a cliff face.
OUR ENEMIES COME IN WAVES AND WE PUSH THEM BACK
Soon, it may scale up to a point where nobody and nothing can contain it any more. We may see open violence and lynching. For all we know, everything could come crashing down or we may even see a civil war on the scale that would drown the entire world into World War III.
If that happens, I'm proud to have been here with every single one of you degenerate faggots. I'll have something I can hold up when my soul is being judged as a work I helped with and contributed to for the sake of all humanity.

It's actually the codeword for transsexuals: Looking like a yummy pizza but has pineapple slapped on it. Just like a woman but actually is dick.

but damn, can they project
lmfao, these niggers make their whole living on patreon.
these niggers will really just sit with words and play "but I was here first" simply to reap the benefits of those words' connotations.

People are allowed to dislike me, I'm an attention whore so I'm fine with anyone just saying "I don't like you", I stopped being a child years ago so I can live with the fact other human beings don't like me… especially from behind a screen where they don't know who I am anyway. I like you too

My main and absolute hope two years ago was the opportunity for alternatives. Gaming sites that weren't stupid like kotaku and polygon. Aside from gather your party, there was nothing anyone had heard about for it, and regardless there was no hope for any of those things to grow into anything anyway. Gamergate allowed to have MORE than a single version of an information. Finally you didn't have a monologue, a monopoly on games journalism. Which is, honestly, the most efficient and powerful way to ensure the death of garbage like rps and destructoid.

After Trump is elected (Media can't hide how popular he is anymore, and Hillary has to swear under oath to congress about all the illegal shit she's been doing AND wikileaks is going to deliver the death blow to her in about a week, information the Clinton Assassin Squad found out about and even tried to kill Assange this week) you're going to see SJW's finally defeated for at least 20-30 years

Just like last time when all my cartoons stopped having guns and everyone started shooting lasers

I'm catching up on the whole leak business.
Reminder that all of this started because videogames.

what a great start of the day

Some old coots are still on point as a tack and razor sharp compared to any of them though, and those smart silverheads can recognize a snakeoil socjus shilling that tries to sell them swampland real estate.

I'm hoping Hillary goes full retard and tries to spell out Trump's connections with imageboards in depth. Like, full Glenn Beck blackboard conspiracy theory nonsense that completely alienates normalfags. It would be too damn funny.

Horrible

You should really read some of the shit they have written, it is hilarious. They claim that Ron Paul is exactly the same as every single other conservative in the US but simply anti-war and they also label race as a pseudo-science because "hurr durr people in the same race are more distant from each other than from people of a different race"

It's a leftie attempt at making their own ED while trying to look official by giving a list of logical tools which they conveniently ignore when writing articles.

if hillary brings up Gamergate 2016 will be the year it went from
to
I never thought current years could be this great

This "rational" wiki is really showing their bias :^)

I doubt she will, but she will mention "Cyber hate mobs".

Realistically, very low chance of hitting that powerball level jackpot, but I would not rule it as outright impossible. Jesus christ what a crazy current year.

Race is simply a breed of human, pretending it doesn't exist is like saying a Poodle is the Same as a Great Dane

Gender however is an entirely made up load of shit, and people should read up on the fucking galaxy sized pile of shit that spawned not only the term "Gender" but launched the "transgender" movement

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

And remember, John Money is regarded by the gender/trans movement as an intellectual god, in reality he was a fucking insane nutjob who had children perform sexual acts on each other

Taking a nap now, hope I won't miss the glorious shitshow when it happens live.

There are only two sexes and you can't change them, transsexualism is a mental illness.

I don't know why this very simple fact is so hard to grasp for the majority of people.

I had to come to grips I'm psychotic and hear voices, I dunno why other ppl can't come to grips that they are indeed the sex they are born as and nothing they can do will change that

There are in fact three genders.

Male.
Female.

And gender as such

Drunkfag from the last thread here, sobered up by now.

Can anyone give me a TL/DR about the recent leaks? From what little I could gather yesterday, Literally Who and her consorts have once again proven what nice persons they are.

The absence of a single apology because they failed to disclose a relationship has caused . . .

I think that's all of it . . .

Where's the "beware the GG boogeyman responsible for" list-guy ?
Also you forgot that numerous game sites have actually closed down since GG started.

*sniff*
and so on and so on

Of course, "Gamergate does nothing" and "It's only an excuse to harass girls out of video games", as usual. I'm looking forward as how that new discover will be answered.

Also,

We are Schrodinger's Boogeyman, then ?

Also, does anyone know when Shillary's speech in which she might potentially gamedrop is today?

Wait what's the other one, I remember the Arthur 'it ends tonight' Chu one against the first GG meetup hosted by Milo and CHF.

completely off-topic and I feel like a whore posting this but might as well

two WIP pages of a short 4-page comic. not really gamergate-related beyond using our board-tans. Posting it here more as an excuse to ask whoever the user was who proposed to work with me to make comics about tans and board-tans get in contact with me through my drawfag repository tumblr, up in the email, I want someone to shoot the shit with about this stuff without feeling I'm forcing people into it

Where can I find the broteampill post about depression?

That is fucking great and I love you very hard right now user. Keep them coming.
What was the work about with that other user ? I'm sure there's tons of us who'd be more than happy to make a comic like that but who don't have the drawing skills.

i think the socjus formula for labeling GG has been refined to
GG HAS LITERALLY DONE NOTHING YOU ARE NOTHING YOU ARE OVER YOU SHITLORDS
and simultaneously
GG MUST BE STOPPED THEY ARE HITLERISIS AND THEY ARE EVERYWHERE
GG at this point might as well be a kawaii as fuck spider.

he asked if I wanted to draw a comic with him about board-tans, and I said not yet because I wanted to prove to myself first I could draw these irrelevant comics at a good pace

he later made mention he wanted to improve freya, so I'm presuming his idea was about the deepfreeze tans, which'd fit me fine as I don't have many ideas at all for them

mostly I just want to be able to talk autististically about taking board-tans too seriously and treating them as actual characters in an actual world and with a quotidianum and all with someone so I'm regretting rebuffing him so quick

As long as you dont give any attention to that gilda RPing loser you good

Well I can't wait to see what you guys'll come up with, user. As long as you produce regular, enjoyable content, we'll always like what you have to offer.

Fucking love it.

Someone should make a drawing of this description. We are truly the spookiest enemy.

DON'T FUCKING POST SPIDERS

PLEASE

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768578416857743361

I think the user I'm referring to might've actually been gildafag

I assume you seen already the comic that started this, the two-pager with no dialogue about Holla Forums, Viv, and Gilda?

Thanks, you're getting the mood I want with this stuff

I posted this already before last time I tried making these comics, might as well- the context where this is supposed to be happening

The guy looks more realistic while the girl looks so moe-fied.
Is the artist just drawing himself?

Those fucking 8 legs. Why are they so creepy?

kek

I just realized his chest hair spelled Holla Forums. Fucking magical detail.

It's like a muscular guy from a manly anime meets a loli from a moeshit anime.. & fucks it.

I dread to think what a spider pussy looks like.

GG CONFIRMED GODS

I don't know why that's so funny

Why hasn't AlphaOmegaSin made a video about this yet?

Is he just waiting for more concrete proof?

I copied gifs as pngs, try again

Can you headpat her?

Huh, nope, never seen that one, post the second page asshole ! Don't keep me waiting !

It's just be nantoka's style. His guys are always huge muscly men and his lolis are tiny cute little girls and I fucking love it why did you remind me

See and

archive.is/CZkoR

current year has been in use ever since we started counting years and the year was current

It came out late last night in the US and now it is very early morning in the US

that comic's a different thing, it was my first attempt at doing a vivian comic. I rewrote it but that page's useful since it's still in the same "world" (city of servers in Japan, avenue of 2ch, alley of 8ch, apartment block where all the board-tans live instead of it being a big house like halfchan had)

This is the dialogue-less comic I meant. It's intended to have anons feel free to add whatever dialogue they want.

Hey user, I got your dumblr the other day but there's no way we can talk to each other by using that.

What program do you use to draw your comics, user?

it was a combination. i was young and stupid and dense as fuck. i loved the hell out of her, and i showed it, just not in certain ways that she wanted.

i.e. near the end of our relationship she talked about wanting a ring for a present. stupid me, i got her a ring, a pretty nice one but nothing crazy, and it was only a few years later i realized i completely missed the context.

but she had also gained a new circle of friends, all of whom were either just married, or engaged. meanwhile, her identical twin sister was already married, with a toddler in the house and another in the oven, living independently and building a home for herself, while i was looking forward to another 4-5 years of college/work before i would be finished with all the shit i needed to do.

so, a combination of things. i mostly source my own uranium-like density combined with her natural female tendencies to compare herself to other women and ignore her merits in favor of what she perceives to be the status quo.

but mostly i was young and stupid.

GOTY, I hope it has slime girls too.

I don't know how IRC chatrooms work but if they were that scared why didn't they just clear the chat logs or is that not possible?

Oh, that one ! My apologies. Yes, this one's great and I hope you get a good writer for it. I'd help but you already seem to have an user for it, and english isn't my native language anyway so it might sound off oftentimes.

Most of them allow people to save logs locally.

send an ask asking for a discord contact or something, man. or IM through tumblr's message system

Manga Studio. Plan them on paper first on some notebooks when bored, draw them on the resolutions posted here to make the process faster.

Not Holla Forums related but here, a comparison of original comic "script" and final page for something for Holla Forums

I'm sorry to be derailing shit here, it's just an awkward thing where I kind of want to reclaim Vivian from being a GG mascot into being a board-tan character (IE no GG references like Kukuruyo or MyOwnGalPal make), but GG threads are the most relevant threads for this I can find since you guys like board mascots and shit.

Oops

You're doin' God's work, user.

Draw me a miranda

ops

well it's on now, I either took it down at some point or it was never on by default

Its weird how they dont mention that pleb-gate turned out to be a complete fabrication. But they go to great lengths to imply climate-gate was not a legit scandal when in fact it was.

it's been real fucking neato with you too user.

we're past the 2 year mark now. i dont think any of us realized what a wild ride it would be. and we still haven't had a chance to really touch the super deep shit, like anything involving DiGRA, or the "games as education/indoctrination" that's attempting to be pulled.

i mean, for fucks sake, the father of the leader of GJP received more money from the bill and melinda gates foundation in one go than they had received in like the previous 4 years or something. then a day later, the articles drop. that is not a coincidence.

this ride has been wild, and it'll continue to just get more wild. may kek and the god emprah guide us to glory, and a new dawn, free of the cultural marxist impurity.

Here you go.

yep

YOU CHEEKY CUNT
I LOVE YOU

It is true though, she really is only feminist in name. The title she uses is simply to bait SJWs into watching her videos.

Pretty much this, they claim there was no wrongdoing even though they explicitly state in the logs that they were going to have to manipulate the data because the results weren't giving them the conclusion they were looking for.

What game even is this? I need to know.

when the SPJ guy, Koretzky, held that GG panel down in Florida in like, June or July of 2015 i think it was, things went swimmingly until a credible bomb threat was called in and the police evacuated the building as well as the rest of the journalists there for events unrelated to Airplay.

of course, this wasn't the first bomb threat the PD had received, just the first credible one. can't risk having the Narrative ruined by something as odious as the truth. better call in a bomb threat!

Reality does not matter. Once it's history, it can be written to be whatever it needs to be and constantly be adapted to the currently running narrative.

They don't even do that, they only burn her books.

Three seconds in google.
patreon.com/monstergirlisland

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

here, I hope it's to your enjoyment

thanks, user

Bully

I really shouldn't be enjoying myself this much one hour before Hillary goes on National Television and starts blaming us for the evils of society.
You fags better have your infographs ready for a mass deluge of shit.

And GG is the one that's called worse than ISIS.

I didn't say they have to agree with it, I simply stated she baits them into it

VIDYA AKBAH

But user, it is only through the constant work of CON that no one was seriously injured or killed by GamerGate yet. If not for those heroes, it would have been a massacre akin to the Reichskristallnacht.

There's also a thread on /monster/ that the dev posts in
>>>/monster/158292

archive.is/5YrM2

Oh yes how dare people be held accountable for their actions.

I think some retarded faggot goon made a thread. They literally said they don't care about videogames.

He paid his lawyers to shitpost about the leg drop. Really though the best option is just to take the things offered, It's not like there's even a chance there won't be bitchy articles no matter how it progresses, might as well be an ass about it.

So what will these log leaks actually do? Besides give some small validation to us, they'll do nothing. The SJWs will just dismiss them out of hand and continue being shitty pieces of garbage, like always. I'm so fucking sick of this fucking game we play with them. Everything we've said for the last two years was fucking right, and it doesn't matter how many times we're proven right it makes no fucking difference.
These fuckers don't know shame. They can't be reasoned with. They won't stop. They won't yield. They're like fucking zombies. you can trash their whole fucking body, leaving them with just a head, and they'll STILL be tryin to bite you!

You're wrong. Zombies have more value. And that's coming from someone who despises zombies since the zombie spam in vidya and films.

Daulerio is in the hole for $230,000,000. He should try to get a lawyer to handle his case pro bono instead of the improve comics he has representing him right now.
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/22/bankrupt-nick-denton-cries-peter-thiel-hulk-hogan-goodbye-gawker-post/

I'm just so tired of it all. We've been validated SO MANY FUCKING TIMES and yet these assholes just keep repeating their lies. I've never hated anything in my life more than I hate hate HATE SJWs.

Let those negative feelings grow. That's it, user.

What's all this about a Vice article?

I read this in the Emperor's voice.

Which Emperor ?

From star wars. This guy. Palpatine.

Sheev.

I am the edge.

I'm disappointed. It would be much more heavy coming from the Emperor of the Holy Empire of Brexit

Satan ID 6fa666 aside, now is not the time for hot head small guy-ism. That comes never. Why are you even raging blindly when the possiblities of more kekarots is at hand. A candidate for POTUS might mention GG, or shit her pants on the debate.

sli.mg/7kXc19

Hey, dev's, who lurk here.
how does it feel?

AAA gaming is very nebulas, which companies exactly?

They don't know that part,
and the SJW don't want them to know that part.
Thus, they must know that part.

Because it won't shut them up. They'll just keep spewing bullshit like this never happened.

You are? Then tell Bono to stick with being a musician.

Literally or figuratively? Like you think Hillary might just forget her Depends or colostomy bag?

I bet she's already done that multiple times, would explain why she keeps running off the the bathroom to have her diaper changed.

There is absolutely no logic in buying a book that is still in print in order to burn it.
You are just increasing the sales numbers and giving the author more money.

I'm not angry at all. I just think it feels good to let those feelings simmer. I'm encouraging user to let those motivate him if it keeps him from burning out. It's a twisted satisfaction.

It allows you to be much nastier with criticism and insults from my experience. I'm just telling user not to fight those feelings if they feel it helps in any way.

You want to shut them up, mock and laugh at them. Socjus hates the sound of laughter. Raging blindly is the equivalent of eating poison yourself and wishing your opponent to get sick. Seriously, laugh at their idiocy and cultish ideology. It pisses them off to no end.

I can't even remember what gender they are. I forgot Bono was even alive.

It's a really wild current year mang, almost anything is possible. :^]

If I were to guess:
Gamers, particularly those against corruption, have been a thorn in EA's side for years now. Given their history of SJW pandering, I'd be completely unsurprised if they were helping fund the GGAutoBlocker.

Has been funding a lot of SJW-y stuff. Has a sizable presence in game dev academia, which is at risk of taking a huge hit due to GG.

Has been sort of an EA-lite, both in terms of how the company runs and how they handle social issues. Less likely than the above companies, though.

Has been going an SJW route for a while now. While much less probable than any of the previously-listed companies, is still not out of the question.

I might be missing some.

make BroTeamPill trending

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=BroTeamPill&src=typd&lang=en

IIRC isn't a Ubisoft german branch staff involved in the zachattack, doxing attempt of mombot? I think he tried to weasel the fuck out of it too by doing the goony shuffle:

One way to find out is to check which companies wore the fag ribbon during E3.

Pretty sure that was just about every company.

Either way, Harper did give us a free lead that possibly warrants digging.

You're right, of course. I've been spending time on twitter, and that shit really drags me down. They never have arguments. They never have evidence. All they ever have is a small series of insults. And I don't just mean SJWs with this, but the left in general now. And they're always so fucking smug. They spew a series of insults and logic fallacies, then act smug like they blew you out. And then when you try to debate them, you realise just how stupid they are, know what I mean? Like, you can't debate an idiot, because they're too stupid to know when they lost. If I have to spend 20 minutes trying to teach an idiot whhhhy what he said is fucking stupid, why bother?

That analogy is too perfect. I remember once stating myself that hate is like literal poison that you know is, but tastes exactly like your favorite juice. You let that shit in you even though you know it's bad for your mentality because it just tastes that good.

I have actually become better at cracking up lately. I just honestly don't see what's so funny about times they say stupid shit. Something that would be funny is claiming pepe gives them nightmares.

I like the sound of this

Palle Hoffstein
oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/ubisoft-creative-director-implicated-in-dox-attempt-on-gamergate-supporter/9460/

I hate how none of our institutions are trustworthy anymore. Climate change was one of the biggest reasons I tended to vote democrat. After finding out about climategate which I only found out about after GG it left my faith in scientific institutions completely shook.

Can I get a short version of what this was?

So I stand corrected. Ubisoft is about as likely to bankroll GGAutoBlocker as EA or Microsoft. Actiblizz is still the wild card, as far as I know.

And what about DoublePlusFine?

EA doesn't give a shit about SJW they only use them as a shield to deflect criticism, I highly doubt EA would give them money without some way of making it back with interest.
EA isn't in the business of charity.

Ubisoft on the other hand, if is true then I think we might have found who was involved.

Speaking of double fine fig.co/ fig seems to be, deadish.

Could be IGDA, remember that bitch Kate Edwards?

Probably, but I'm talking AAA companies specifically.

On the other hand, delegitimizing the people who have launched such criticisms against them to begin with might be considered a boon for them. So I'm not willing to throw out the possibility.

How do I make the world eternally snowing?

ubisoft
nintendo of america
Microsoft
gearbox/ 2k

Doesn't load at all with noscript active. Hate sites like that. Completely ignoring the realities of save browsing.

I need this game

Unearned, unwarranted smug, theft of smug that displeases the smug god.

That's the one, thanks user.

Good, humor and genuine laughter is good. It's what separates human beans from pod people.

Current year actibliz, I would not be surprised if they drank some socjus koolaid. Old bliz would likely not, but that part of the studio has long been purged out.

emails get leaked between scientist studying climate change. Talking about how results aren't matching to what they expected and how they needed to change methodology so they would get the expected results. The exact opposite of what you're supposed to do as a scientist.

Look at the ESA (essentially a videogame lobby group that plays both sides). AAA puts large amounts of money into things that hurt them for PR reasons all the fucking time.

IGDA has game dev members from Triple A studios and companies, and that bitch had a hand on methwhale's GGautoblocker getting official approval and got the lone dissenting voice the Puerto Rican Raptor fired and IGDA Puerto Rico shutdown.

But user! even without noscript active, its pretty much dead with little fanfare, kikestarter is still the king of scamming gullible investors.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/army-training-lesson-cited-clinton-insider-threat-risk-n636701

She has a vagina though, don't you want to make history?

I wouldn't mind a crossover, Senran X Monster Girl.

Fig was always a money laundering operation in my eyes. Never meant as a Kickstarter replacement. And with the money drying up, not much left for the laundry.

Can't wait for Mr. Shitface to reappear after Psychonuts is released, that it's shit, fig dies, and he's gonna start blaming us goobers for his dreams dying, and not his financial ability.

Fig has yet to get all of that money from Psychonauts 2

When's the Shillary speech scheduled to happen?

Assuming East Burgerland time, 27 minutes ago.

Yeah, they're another wild card. On one hand, they've had SJW leanings for some time now, and also Treehouse. On the other hand, they DID fire Rapp and not bring her back (as far as I know).

Don't know enough on them to comment.

Exactly why I consider them a wildcard.

Good point. She did say "AAA", not "AAA companies". So that could have been intentional.

user last thread said somewhere between 10-12 PST. So in 2 1/2- 4 1/2 hours.

danke. i'll sleep until then or something

Pure (((coincidence))) I assume.

That means nothing, having a prostitute in a supposedly child friendly company is not a good image. Even if they are supporting SJWs they would have fired her.

A lot of people have had suspicions about Jim for a while now. Most were just trying to push people to endchan but there were a few worrying things. I'm hoping that once that decentralized imageboard is finished people actually use it as its definitely a step forward. Not sure there's enough people willing to move though.

Shit kangaroo

It said that before I went to sleep. I think it's either done or mostly done. I don't like the way the new filenames try to save, I miss imageboard hash

That's a strange way to spell "Best".

No she isnt you *bleep*

THE FIRE RISES

Shit tastes in Senrans but great tastes in pantsu's.
Are there any drawins of Viv in striped panties?

How about you go back to you're furry waifu, marche.
You know you want to.

Fair. Add them to the suspect list as well.

Entirely valid, although they didn't cave to IGDA when they pissed and moaned about it.

Guess we'll find out this information in good time.

I think you're overreading this. I doubt any AAA actually did support her financially, but it's always been obvious there were retards amongst bioware or whatever else who'd spend money on zoe or whatever else.
It's infinitely more likely that when randi said "AAA is bankrolling the GGautoblocker" she meant "I had this intern at some AAA studio who gave me money on patreon", and nothing else.

2 minutes into the Madden 17 quick look, Alex Navarro got so triggered by the name "Redskins" he said he felt bad just saying the name out loud

Can you explain for non amerifats because I don't see why they're whining,

Redskins is a derogatory term for native americans and it triggered a little faggot
Thats been their little pet project for about a year now, who gives a shit how our schools are doing, that school is named after a general that might have owned slaves! Change it

There's been a controversy the past few years over people bitching about the name "Washington Redskins" being offensive because the term "redskin" is considered offensive to natives, even though I recall hearing that most actual Native Americans don't give a fuck.

Oh so another case of "I'll be offended on your behalf".

Tons.

Thats all there is to it, its just fucking all of their causes

Who is she giving the middle finger?

God, the way that last dude draws eyes bugs the hell out of me, everything else is great though

I am already fed up with this smug.

Saw that Clinton won't be on until 3:00 p.m. EST. I can go back to sleep for the time being.

Yeah, I hate the eyes.

That was the game that came with a vibrator that vibrated depending on what you did in game wasn't it?

Ask the artist: deviantart.com/art/Vivian-James-Ass-595628932
I could have sworn this artist posted here a year ago.

So have the usual suspects tried to defend themselves yet?

Apparently, #AltRightMeans and #impeachment are trending on twitter

#Gamergate was dropped once again by a black woman on MSNBC right before talking about white nationalism, KKK, & David Duke!

some cheering, look at all of the replies
twitter.com/oliverbcampbell/status/768623320493207553

Look at all those disgusting white male teenagers

How dare you! Misracing someone? How transracephobic! What if they identify as muslim? What if they're Islamic??

So, what is the deal with brote?
Is he proGG or just a neutral that is in for the lulz?

Apparently neutral.

Neutral who laughs. Since Antis are such shits he'll just naturally tend more to Pro, but he'll just as easily mock GGers. As he did in the stream, even. With Ralph.

i don't even know what happened

i heard there was a stream or something and upon hearing the word 'stream' i instinctually closed my youtube tab

Basically, yes.

Possibly. Shouldn't be hard to connect the dots. Patreon contributors are public, yes?

Related.

Massive AGG log leaks. Lots pf incriminating info and keks to be had. Watch the video in the OP.

Can someone please give me a rundown of what the Vice article was about? Please don't make me read it, my poor little heart just can't take it!

He's just a guy who laughs at funny shit on the internet and aGG happens to be pretty funny

>broteampill.com/forums/index.php?topic=4721.msg81555

When does the stream start anyway?

?that tweet
They are at acceptance now.

Pls stop bulling me

that's what they think acceptance looks like?

what terrible people.

I thought we were worse than the KKK though?

If you really are a girl, I'd totally fuck the autism out of your system, all night long.

Stop being a furry then.

That's all we wanted, they are finally getting it now. These dumb cunts could have prevented all of this.

Now see, this here is what I'm fucking talking about. CLEAR CUT CASE OF RAMPANT HYPOCRISY, and what response does the angry little libral have? An insult. That's it.

not only an insult, a hashtag insult.

so, an insult within an insult

Remember to get BroTeamPill trending

And ISIS.

Post more useful shit besides Miranda art, Marche.

man

this bro team leak sure would have been useful like a year ago

god, it would've been like a fucking nuclear bomb on these people

they probably leaked it on purpose just to taunt us

Considering one of the people involved was threatening suicide last night, no, it wasn't intentional

what're you linking us to that for, then

Then why link to it?

The evil psychopath is trying to use guilty by association tactics on Trump despite that all her shit is done by her directly.

But the thing is, It's still useful today against Liberals in general as it shows that they're being generally hypocrites. Also, don't forget that
THE TABLES ARE TURNING!

I wouldn't read too much into it. Remember how that one faggot from CON also threatened suicides if female clients wouldn't send him pictures or something like that?

That's just a get out of jail card at best. Just a shout to the sycophants to virtue signal and sympathize.

Like always in these types of scandals, the real juicy stuff happens only years later, when contracts expire and friendships sour and shit.

Delete this.

How about you move, pigfucking kiwifarmer revoltard?

that could well be a tactic

'oh woe is me! those nasty glammerglablers have driven me to suicide (by leaking my own words to the world) the UN must destroy them!'

people are fucking cowards. and scumbags. but mostly cowards.

Bullshit. Why would they leak it to brote of all people ? If it had been from them to "spite us" (which is a retarded assumption if you allow me, user), they would've asked mombot or oliver or some GG "leader" to do it for them instead.

Had a brain fart about directly linking to 38chan with that up. Need more than 3 hours of sleep.

In case you forgot, that's

his imageboard. Just what does John Smith want to tell Mark and the rest of the mods? Is this a coincidence or have they noticed the chat leaks by now?

Never have less than 4 hours of sleep. I've slept for 3 hours once, My leg was dead when I woke up, then the carpet lifted up my toenail, effectively tearing it partly out. No fun.

Are you illiterate? I said most were just trying to get people to move to endchan. The only imageboard that I would rather people use isn't even released yet and the reason it would be better is because its decentralized and thus no trust in admins is needed.

Noted, I really need to go back to it. Before I go, anyone remember John Smith's twitter handle?

This is the kind of shit I can't laugh at. It only evokes anger.

Cry some more, maybe null will actually pay your shilling in pork rinds.

By the by, Main Event released a vid yesterday in which he takes an angry dump on the "Hurr, gamergate is racist durr" bullshit.

You sure are a stupid nigger.

@JohnCochranTwit, afaik.

Funny how this sudden concern pops up immediately after all these happenings, you guys sure seem to have the funniest timing with your complaints, its really consistent

What are the chances some more of our merry friends are implicated in anti-GG just to get back at Holla Forums?

consider the following: (((anons))) also know as sjw pretending to be anons.

Thats preposterous user! Its not like a certain one of their leaders shares account names with a goon account
Thats crazy talk

I know, don't touch the poop and all but i just remembered something, if you're so goddamned worried about admins then why are you pushing so goddamned hard for people to leave here when the entire thing is open fucking source? Its funny

He's a Boss
BOSS NIGGER!

Did some more fiddling with it.

You know what I honestly think the big difference is between SJWs and anti-SJWs? Well, one of the big differences, anyway?

Steven Universe is a show made by and for them. It caters to all of their ideological shtick. Despite this, I can watch it and enjoy it for what it is. I actually really like it.

If SJWs were put in a similar situation, with a show with, let's say conservative viewpoints, they not only would not watch it, they would most likely campaign to get it removed or cancelled. Hell, I've seen them swear off shows like Firefly because Adam Baldwin stars in it.

archive.is/9zsDQ

Damn, I'm not into dom girls at all, but that's some very well made shit right there user.
Arms seem slightly robotic though

They're trying to copy their enemies insults. That's how you know they're losing.

But wait, THERE'S MORE! This little skinwalker bitch thinks Allum is a SJW.

The one time he tries to be original, it ends up milquetoast.

Was going to post this earlier, but keep getting sidetracked:

…Interesting lead, especially as the leaks Brote shown so far did not have Anita or her lackey joining the chat. This and the one throwaway line where Meth Whale disclosed that she had AAA backing (personally narrowing it down to Gearbox and/or Ubisoft, also that $300 million Intel pissed away might be possibly related) should be worth digging into once the rest of the leaks are out.

no point, they can just ask their uncle who is an executive at the studio that produces it or their cousin who is currently PAing for a major investor to just pull some strings and get it taken off the air that way

there's no point having connections and being a wealthy white and/or jewish kid if you can't swing your influence around like a flaming bludgeon. that's why these people have so much time on their hands, they don't need to work because they're set for life.

Allum and Milo aren't antisemitic so a segment of the altright dislikes them.

Is Image hover fucked for anyone else?

They will still campaign before pulling strings so they can cheer on a victory for their ideology.

I wasn't aware of this. I'll investigate further.

That's the difference between someone who has logically came to their conclusions and are confident in what they believe, and someone who has made decisions based on emotion and isn't confident in what they believe, yet they feel they need to believe it no matter what.

They've been stealing our memes forever. Remember $CURRENTYEAR is a ripoff of
They're just getting worse and worse at it and more and more obvious. It's like someone losing a game and getting desperate and completely failing. I really hope Hillary does something today to get Holla Forums people worked up. The memeing on them would be amazing. And they'd be trying to copy us and failing so hard.

Nice trips
This argument is so fucking retarded I swear. If the game takes 100 hours to complete, then either you give 100 hours to your reviewer to finish it, or you get a competent reviewer who knows his shit about 100 hours-long games and can tell after ten hours already whether the game will be filled with collectibles or not.
I know my shit about platformers, which means that I won't need to 100% yooka-laylee to tell whether it's shit or not. Which means that, if I'm paid to review it, I'll hang around a lot, analyzing it properly, then jam it in to end it once my opinion's pretty much made and once i'm done, make a fair review about it. For crying out loud. It's not difficult.
Hell, they do the fucking same with cinema. They don't have the same reviewers for 3-hours long sepia french films and for spooky summer blockbuster films, jesus christ. But each of those is an "expert" in some way, at the very least in amount of movies from that genre watched, on it. Which means they're able to tell the quality of the film much before it ends.
Just get people who actually know about games and give a shit about it and they'll do a fucking good job

Stay away from extremism.

Ya know, I'm beginning to think SJWs don't realise that real life and fiction are two different things!

I dunno, self-proclaimed SJWs seem to enjoy and claim Gatchaman CROWDs as their own even if it's message is clearly counter to their beliefs.

It really is class war all along.

you're late

Still not getting his ads back

To be honest I'm a bit unfair to the author of the article, his point wasn't that it's "good" the way it is, he was more trying to just present the fact that "it's how it is"

altright includes everything from libertarians to civic nationalists to ethnic nationalists to fascists to people that want to gas every jew. Holla Forums generally doesn't want to be lumped in because of how much they despise some of the groups.

ugh

sauce

Yep. It's a yuuuuge tell with regressives. You know you hit bullseye when they just parrot whatever got them butthurt.

You are correct, that fellow supports Trump and the whole nine yards. I learned something new today!

Who is primeape exactly? Every time I see the name I think of someone I follow on twitter who is pale_primate and has vastly different politics than SJWs.

LW's "secret" account i think

it's not a war, they're just bullies.

most 1%ers don't do this; the parents who make all the money are busy with, well, making money and most of the kids who will never have to work in their entire life just party and do drugs all day until they find some dumb little project to occupy themselves with like a charity or an art studio.

but some of the kids are just meanspirited little shits who just want to mess with other people for no reason. that is how they live and that is how they will die.

I made this just for you.

isn't he a mod on halfchan?

That's rapeape, isn't it?

wasn't he killed in may

Lolwut?

Never heard about this, details?

I don't fucking know.

what?

You cheeky mother fucker.

Harambe dindu nuffin

The leaked logs mention collecting data on Trello boards with regards to individuals. A lot of the people involved are part of CON. Do yanks have any laws on organisations collecting and storing data of private individuals?

Regarding the logs: is there a list with names saying who is who. Some are obvious, but not all.

My dick is already out.

what happened to the child?

Not really as long as its public info. Facebook info, telephone number, address is typically public, things like credit card numbers and social security numbers would be something else completely.

They shot the child to save the gorilla.

That face is coming along quite well.

think he may have had minor bruises and such, no permanent harm.

Some we still don't know. Tesseract, Remy, a few others still seem unknown. In short, aside from zoe, all the ones we know about are easy to find.
Well except Faruk Ates. Still no idea why this faggot got invited.

Zoe is that drinternetphd, right?

I remember when the news got out and how SJWs were assuming the kid's white and they were all up to killing the kid to save the gorilla but their tune changed when they found out the kid's a fucking nigglet.

Too bad for the child, he's going to grow up bullied as "Harambe's kid".

Until he's going to set up a patreon and milk the celebrity for all its worth.

yup

Dont know if you guys use whatsapp, but you better stop using it. archive.is/1mZTM

Tesseract isn't actually in the Clique, he was one of the people who got suckered by the CON, in that he got harassed by some people and went to them for help. Whoops! He fucking hates us, but he hates Zoe even more.

archive.is/st9Yp
archive.is/epAeN

pls sauce

That is an understatement, m8. Bill Gates paid a sum of 3.5 million dollars to the father of the creator of GJP for the "Gamers are dead" articles, which was more greater than the total his father had received from Bill Gates over the course of multiple years, in a single day.

Assuming that its the same guy, of course. I thought it might have been someone else with a "Tesseract" type username, but I need to check something first.

Nice typo. At first I read that as pantshit.

What should I use instead?

Proof?

What's that?

A crappy mobile messenger that somehow got popular.

Hello?

DELETE THIS!

DELETE THIS

site's having issues, now imagine what happens if she actually mentions Holla Forums.

You're dead and this is hell
What are your crimes?

I didn't check my privileges.

Unashamedly shilling because Wardell is a great guy and Stardock makes some good games.
store.steampowered.com/sale/stardock

Couldn't find the image so have embed related instead. I know S4T is an autist but he has plenty of videos where he simply copy-pasted shit word-for-word from Holla Forums.

If Brote doesn't quit with the foreplay, I'm going to end up having to pay him without ever getting to the good part.

I am sexually attracted to young, pretty and able bodied girls between 18 and 25 and want to marry and impregnate one and start a family with her in which i would raise our children in a patriarchal manner, free from the talmudvision and degeneracy.

Feel free to bully me.

Sounds like she was also young and stupid, and I'll throw in a bitch if she left you just because you couldn't give her all the nice things the other ladies had/were getting

You sound better off without her

I was promised demon girls

I got into a fight with an editor of a game site when GamerGate started where he was talking shit about games being "So long" and then I said that was bullshit and showed him many games I beat in around 6-10 hours

He then got snippy bitchy and implied either I wasn't beating them or was skipping huge parts and I said no, I'm just extremely good at video games

He then blocked me on twitter and that's the last I talked to the faggot, but even back then I knew game "Journalists" didn't know how to play the games they were reviewing

I like being fucked up the ass while wearing girls clothes

I also enjoy playing skyrim

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768863954370265088
OH SHIT IS IT STARTING AGAIN ?
That's a cap of something we've all seen months ago, but maybe brote might be ready to share more once again

Games are fucking expensive, if you're paying full price for them, why shouldn't you expect to get your moneys worth?

>I also enjoy playing skyrim

I like mature women rather than young ones, fucking SJW for turning that into a sin.

get broteampill trending

I think I've missed that one
Well, they talked about the hashtag 5 times, I think.

Get BroTeamPill Trending

So they lurk places they don't like and then show people harassment they'd never see?

How does that even work?

Like hell it is, ara is best.

(((they))) not just lurking user.

Why aren't you using tox, user?

So was I, but all the images are borked. Being on mobile is retarded and yet it's the only way I can consistently shitpost.

Oh dear

Most likely they manufacture the harassment themselves in the first place.

Not that this is surprising or news, but everything about it reads like a protection racket.

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768868211995607040

BroTeamPill
Needs to trend on twitter!

I'm really curious how this will develop. Obviously the MSM will ignore it.

that explains why I've been noticing sjws here on Holla Forums.

CON has always been exactly that, a big scam to get money because they know they can get away with it.

So hey, SJWs lurking here, how's it feel to be the pathetic butt of all our jokes? Does reading our thread each day make you want to kill yourself? Is it taking a mental toll on you?

Imagine complaining about a hashtag during the holiday seasons when you should be with family.

their all over fucking Holla Forums

Unsure if that was real or trolling, but have a go

Maybe their family hates them?

I was with my family on christmas, opening presents, and eating home cooked dinner. It was a fun time, I was so happy. Poor SJWs, whining on twitter, plotting against a hashtag!

Is anybody on Tox? The groupchat is deader than irc and I've never seen GG discussion there.

Do we have a presence on other networks? Tor, i2p, freenet, whatever?

I wonder if SJW ever get into arguments with the JIDF over who gets to false flag here.

Someone just posted this to twitter. Bullshit?

I'd not hold my breath.

my anus is ready

strangely ralph shill isn't showing up lately

What do you thing?

Tox is p2p, you can use it with anyone you want. I dunno about GG specific chat rooms, but tox is insanely useful as a small, secure chat client on my systems.

As for the rest, you probably know more than I do.

Pls goys?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/22/new-british-bill-of-rights-will-not-be-scrapped-insists-liz-trus/

(((they))) are not just lurking
(((They))) disrubt the focus
(((they outnummer the active user here

Get BroTeamPill Trending

No shit their in Holla Forums too

tumblr colonized it

>(((they outnummer the active user here
You're scaring me user

i told you so
(((they called me tin foiled)))

you fall for it

twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/768874889658920960

Nice catch.

Only know does the witch realize that Trump, too, is just a puppet for a greater sovereign: Lord Kek.

Lord Kek, praise be his name!

I'll be calling fake with that one

It was real.
That guy was a legit retard.

Proof?

Trumps is going nuclear at , he's calling on her bs and the narrative

twitter.com/PizzaPartyBen/status/768876850470944768

I didn't mean to spoiler it either.

Ech, you're right; it was amusing indeed. Sorry.

Wait Hillary is filtered?

Hillary up soon, some other guy talking right now.

Just ask them directly
correctrecord.org/contact/

Almost everytime someone goes "Holla Forums is compromised with SJWs", either they haven't gone on 8/co/ once, or they think the steven universe general is sufficient to claim "SJW invasion"

archive.is/DiRwd
>They're still shilling for Fembusters

I fucking called it, this shit's going to be DmC all over again. Two years from now, they'll still make butthurt articles about its failure while Paul Feig goes around comics conventions, stomping and screaming "EGON SPENGLER IS A HOMO!"

He's still at it!

Someone should probably edit that "alt-right robot" comic so that it says "regressive left" instead. I'd do it myself, but I don't have that one saved.

it doesnt work

Can she top her stone golem pantsuit

this one?
noone's on right now though

She wears adult diapers

Well seems there is a problem with overchan, here I can see the images but I cannot there

I cracked a smile at that, really cool.

It's all fun and games until someone have tho hold the flashlight.

Can confirm. I think it's due to the way deduplication works now.

get ready for your nightmares

Didn't the law that fig was waiting for (in order to allow plebs to invest) die on the capitol hill floor? Without pleb money, fig (and Psychonauts 2) would be DOA.

Well summed up.

Who do you think posted the first dox of quinn back at the start? You know, the one that had a phone number belonging to a motorcycle shop on Hawaii. That was quinn. She has been actively posting from the get go.

is this a raid?

oops forgot pics

Anyone baking the thread?

this, and all her goonies

I'm scared.
We're 2fast again.

Are you a Forum raider?

I can if you want

RELEASING AT 700

Don't worry, I can do it, Gildafag to the rescue!

AWAKEN MY BAKERS

Some retard on halfchan is memeing in public at the Clinton rally.

shut up nerd no one want's your lame looser bread

It's started, but it is just some random mayor right now.

It was inevitable. Trump should win, but there are all too many idiots on halfchan

I'M GOING TO BUILD THAT THREAD

Cringe. Clinton coming on right now.

are they trying to get the eminem vote

archive.is/oqVPs

Sic the secret service on him!

I'm pretty sure her "haters" end up having "unfortunate accidents" or commit suicide by shooting themselves in the back three times.

BREAD IS READY, RELEASING AT 700

I hope the speed we have been experiencing are lately increases or says. I kind of miss morning and night editions.

We're going to look halfchan children in the eye and tell them to go home

So this is how comfy it feels to have Ian writing for you. He's been a productive little beaver lately firing a lot of shots.
still not getting those ads back

Hilary about to give her GG speech

So if I dream of something like a wall, can I build it :^)

i can't watch

aw shit nigger

But I said I was going to bake it!

Is this bullying too?

they burnt them down

I can dream up things that are physically impossible to build. Simply because dreams are absolutely causality deprived. But for some people, fantasy and reality seems to be the same.

She knows she's fucked, big daddy assange still has more to leak

C for credit you liar.

archive.is/T8iMC

Reminds me. Canada still burning or did the African fire beaters put the blaze in their place?

First gildafag, nobody likes you, we keep you close because we need something to laugh and cringe from time to time that is not socjus

Second, I offered myself first to make the bread, you inmediately join saying you will bake instead, but that's not how it works

And Third, You don't know shit about changing themes on your threads, it's always gilda there and here, it's annoying.

Feels a bit late given that Kotaku is dying and all, but still good.

This is the most boring, low energy "rally" I've ever seen. Even Bernie's rallies were more entertaining and interesting than this.

Because he was La Raza.

As much as I appreciate this bullying, you are incorrect, I've been making a lot of nongilda threads

The stick waving south african faggots got sent home because they demanded to be paid or something. The fire was contained by the actual firefighters and eventually put out. Things probably would have gone faster if Canada didn't turn down help from the US or the Aussie cunt, but whatever.

I'm still fucking embarrassed over how this went down

#Gildagate

I love how they insist that Milo was "organizing a hate campaign" when in reality, all he did was tell her "don't feed the trolls."

Hollary is talking about "the dark reaches of the internet", hateful shit and the usual.

Literally 2 people laughing at her joke.

Maximum Shiggy.

Oh shit Alex Jones getting some airtime.

Isn't that section on calling the police to warn about SWATing solid advice? I don't see anything wrong with the rest either.

Hillary please

Borders are racist now. Enforcing laws are racist.

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

FEMINISM OR CANCER

I can feel it boys, I can feel the shiggy diggy in my bones. We are watching history happen. Shes going to say it.

I think she just finished talking, no gamedropping.

Specifically Trudeau, there were cucks praising him for "standing up against Putin" even though he rejected help from the US and Mexico as well.

Look in the slott thread on co

Someone defending niggerizing people

just finished watching galko, was looking for some good r34, anyone have sauce on this one?

if they find a screenshot of reee and normalfags I bet there will be a pepee article.

Man, it is so tempting to troll and write that article. Imagine

exhentai.org/g/822871/bf962f4dd7/

these leaks are just so damning we need to capitalize on them. Someone make a concise video pointing out the best shit, or an article covering everything, goddamn.