Based Southern Belle, redpilled lass blasting BLM/AntiFa

Which one of you oldfags is responsible for educating this creature? Good job. I needed a replacement QT ever since Lauren Southern started Holocausting.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/flnP1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But her accent is so hard, and it's a mixture from that deep crocodile-wrangler accent and some very British one.

Reported. It didn't work with Evalion and it won't work this time.

So she is half Brit and half Aussie (exiled Brit prisoner) seems white to me.

She's close to Augustus Invictus. I think she even writes for The Revolutionary Conservative.

Sounds normal to me

I actually had no idea who this was, digging now. These two seem to have a different man er of dress though. BSB seems calmer and less trollish.

Can you link some writings?

bless her

archive.is/flnP1

What people don't get about Holla Forums is not that we do not take our board serious, the board is very serious, what they don't get is that we don't take ourselves serious. It looks like the younger generation missed that note.

Yes. This is implicit.

into the trash it goes.
sage and fuck off.

Good to see sentiments being shared, but the whole bashing of BLM etc is not unique. The average person doesn't like them at all. It's like thernobitch being seen as BASED (by normalfags) because he goes after sjw people who nobody likes anyways.

Many kikng out means we abandon video? This chick does more than bash them. She discusses white genocide happening in Europe and South Africa, Wes Bellamy, the Challenger crash being self defense, etc.

Trump should adopt her.

Ahahaha.
They're churning out the barely legal ball-tinglers like they have an assembly line running.
But then again, they do bring in the shekels, nothing sells like sex.

Interesting that OP chose to link the video via an aggregation channel rather than link to her real Youtube page.
And here's why.

It's a self-admitted fag.
A fag with a book to sell.
EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

Dunno. Sounds normal southern to me.

I have no idea what you're implying here. Those are the people she's subscribed to. So what?

That's ok, everyone else understands.
Also confirmed fag-promoter, confirmed fag, confirmed kosher e-celeb.
Gas yourself.

Whatever. I recognize this posting style. You, as ever, should kill yourself. Maybe I'll watch it later just to spite you.

She looks like a dark eyed Jewess maybe

lol and coalburner too, right?

YT suggested vid to me. I didn't bother to check account hosting it.

Please clarify if you mean BSB is lesbian or a transvestite man.

Why should I care if they sell book? I never buy.

If BNB was led that would only make my penis harder.

Also IDGAF bout faggots like Milo. There are bigger fights.

Complaints like this smell like standard Jew DnC strategy.

Lately it feels like we see the Jew in 90% of people we look at.

Her nose did not seem large.

Also even if slight Jew genes sneak in, I like to hope memes can win out.

Jews turn the gentile against himself. Cannot we do the same? They do not share their shekels and the poor ones grow jealous.

ah yes the old e-cleb thread, what number is this today?

You done goofed

Short hair can be cute. Considering she is going out to rallies adopting a combat hairstyle makes sense. Feel free to rally in her place so she can grow long hair.

stop sexualizing children you fucking kike scum

casper and his friendly ghost death squads now

uh huh