ITT: remakes better than the original

ITT: remakes better than the original

Star Wars Episode 1

ITT also, originals better than the remakes

Mad Max and Bladerunner, any anime that's ever been turned into live-action (Kenshin, DBZ and Ghost in the Shell)

The Annie remake, tbh.

Here's your (you).

the girl in blue needs a bulge.

yes i realize i have a problem.

MAKE IT SO

Body Snatchers (1978) > Body Snatchers (1956) > Body Snatchers (1993)

That shit with the dentist father really sucked. I hated it. Johnny Depp was bad.

Blade Runner.

I don't get it. Are you trying to be clever and failing at it?

The new one sucked minus Hans Zimmer/expensive CGI aesthetic. Gosling's perfect movie because he has no emotions. Half the fucking movie is just referencing the old one though, another film where Harrison Kike comes in and acts like an angry pissed off bum. The plot, like Mad Max Furioso is just muh slave rebellion/mary sues all over the place. I could have written the script myself. The original didn't have some in-depth plot, the main character just looks for the bad guy until he finds them, and he only stops by his place once. The worst part was the depiction of Niander Wallace, who they didn't make you remotely sympathize with (good movies make you like the bad guy) and his schpeel about owning the solar system was meant to be bad because the ebil white guyshouldn't presume to possess things.The soundtrack and the tens of millions of dollars put into the background was the only redeeming quality. Way too many people put way too much into the movie, they would have been better off with a more simple approach to the plot.

He is Holla Forumseddit

The joke is that it's not a remake, you dirty ape.

It's a remake masquerading as a sequel, same with the shitty Star Wars and Mad Max Furiosa. That's the intention of the people who made it, depict a classic in new more degenerate versions and even bring in some of the old cast to play along, it's horrible.

You got it all wrong, kid

The Adrian Lyne 1997 Lolita is a superior film to the Kubrick.

However, Kubrick's film is far more faithful to Nabakov's Lolita, but who cares. Nabakov wrote it as a sick joke, with black comedic winks and nods. Lyne told the story that love is seriously a sick joke, and life is miserable with and without it.

What did I miss?

Zimmer being both inferior and overall bad regarding Vangelis' original released OST, let alone the complete unreleased version

fair enough, Zimmer likes ominous drum-beats which is enjoyable, I liked Vangelis' soundtrack too. What about the dark knight/dark knight rises soundtrack?

Like many have commented previously, Zimmer composes atmosphere, he likes to invoke feelings with sound tools, making very clean and elemental pieces but that lack any kind of memorable qualities, let alone sometimes even melodies
Vangelis managed to create both atmosphere and memorable pieces while using a much more varied set and correlated with the respective settings.

Said that, Zimmer itself needs to be catalogued differently because he doesn't even try to make music in the traditional sense, he makes ambient, and for that i have to say he's shit in the wide context, because even when he manages to make something that resembles a melody, like the ending theme of Dark Knight and the tempestuous Plane Scene OST, any action movie goon musician in the 80's can and will take him out

eh, it's loud drum beats versus synth, and neither were supposed to be making music inasmuch as background noises, they're certainly not John WIlliams. As for how "memorable" either of them are I'd say that has more to do with how well they sync up their soundtracks to the content of the film which Zimmer does well (although he used the same pieces in Gladiator and Pirates of the Caribbean which was gay). He's like Phillip Glass in that he has a style but changes are he'll never deviate from it and that's why there are only so many types of movies he can make, and only so many movies he can make at all before people like us get tired of the same thing. You can't teach an old dog new tricks, etc.

*chances are

with the niglet? Fuck no!

the fuck

kys

Johnny Depp isn't a kike so…

I like lolis. How I do get one?

How do you make a better version of Empire Strikes Back? The Last Jedi was the first time i seen a true auteur (Rian Johnson) have his signature shots & DNA in Star Wars film.

Yes AnnaSophia is a trap. Didn't you get the memo?

Thank you for defending the interests of The Walt Disney Company. 0.005 cents were added to your account.

you shitting me? she's one of Holla Forums's famous lolis.
she's also got a big butt

I think Prometheus was better than Alien, does that count?

Pic related

Ha, sucker. Sony gives me .05 cents per post.

One on the right has so nice nipples in the movie.

The dog?

*ding* *ding* *ding*

what the fuck are you talking about?
I remember the squirrel rape, I don't remember any nipples showing, and in fact that would constitute CP

yes, and?

I think they were visible when she moved, but only in certain scenes. It was a long time ago taht I saw this movie, but look at this pic, it shows that her titties were already growing back then

I thought the movie was better than TESB, unironically. Mostly because in TESB Luke spent the entire movie acting like a loser, then at the end he lost all the hope and tried to kill himself in a self-sacrifice that wasn't really a self-sacrifice, while at the end of TLJ he redeemed himself, saved the Resistance and ascended the whole sequence was kino

Zimmer's music for The Lion King was gorgeous, sad to see how he decayed.

Sorry you are a chump who doesn't watch or cares about movies, it is one of the only good films this year.

Checked, I would honestly put it second to Revenge of the Sith and Empire third behind TLJ. The stuff with Luke and at the end really was great, so great it triggered half of the star wars fanbase, who likes to eat up shit like the force awakens.

I just want to smack her spoiled little bum.

that's the original, not the remake ya dingus.
anyway she did have puffy little tits. kinda distracting

Agreed.
How on earth that your post is the only one in this thread that is not a troll or about Bladerunner.

Cape Feare (I'm assuming)
The Mummy (I'm assuming)
Batman Begin (I actually watched the original)
Captain America (I'm assuming)
Lord of the Rings (I'm assuming)

Sorry chief. I only remembered the titties

veruca is hot in the original and the remake
but violet is pig disgusting in the original

It really is the thinking man's Star Wars movie. It really is almost impossible for a non-genius to understand the complex themes woven throughout the narrative. You really need a grounding in classical mythology and literature along with a strong foundation in intersectional feminist literature. It isn't that people don't like Star Wars; The Last Jedi…..it is that they just aren't intelligent enough to understand it.

I'll do you faggots one better

not bad
its cuter with the clothing on tho

it's called natural

when was there ever a remake of those movies?

Those are the remakes.

No they're not?

Huh, he was right.
Holla Forums is pretty plebby

I wouldn't call that a remake, just a prequel.

Both of them have collapsed cocaine noses.

Why didn't he go all the way and draw his father fucking him?

Is there a girl version?

Because he only draw fantasy not reality.

The Thing

Pixiv?

Is the ghost of Roald Dahl?

My mate was giving me shit for disliking the new Star Trek films and series, telling me stuff like I "should move on from the old trek".
I knew he liked Jumanji though, so I took him to the new one, he apologized to me and told me he understood what I was talking about now in regards to ST.
So really, thanks new Jumanji.

who?

Is this good enough?

But it's censored…

Do you have more stuff like this somewhere?

Made special for us, user
This is history in the making

it's called normal, schlomo

That movie had more ironic enjoyment for me than the original had legitimate enjoyment, so I suppose I agree with you.

Ironic enjoyment is what killed most forms of entertainment.

I ironically enjoy your post.

t. hipster

nuke this board and permaban everyone

I agree.

You wouldn't ban me though would you user?

this

and for completion's sake, here you go