WAS THE FREEMAN MOVEMENT A CON?

If it was a con, I will admit quite openly that I fell for it hook line and sinker. It made so much sense…. Admiralty Law put in place to replace God's law… ..Various monuments put in place to appear symbolic but really a marker to represent sea levels and prove the land was below sea level….. Proof that the UK was sold to Rome….. Bankrupt countries using Birth Certificates as Bonds…. The misuse of words in Legalese…..

I could see the Kikery at every level. I started to look at money creation, Carol Quigley, the Corporatisation of people and countries. I swallowed the red pills daily, and then I read this detailed account which sums up the Freeman Movement by a Judge.
>canlii.org/en/ab/abqb/doc/2012/2012abqb571/2012abqb571.html

Now I'm confused. Is this Kikery preventing a movement, or was it all just BS?

Other urls found in this thread:

legislation.govt.nz/act/public/1961/0043/latest/DLM328214.html?search=ts_act_crimes act_resel&p=1#DLM328214
law.cornell.edu/ucc/1/1-308
supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/304/64/case.html
1215.org/
galacticconnection.com/winston-shrout-guilty/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alberta is a military base. Look at the flag.

The Bank of Canada and the railroads are Guernsey. You can cause them lotsmof grief regarding financial instruments and material fraud. Also francophone rights are a good vector to much things up.

Clean hands doctrine means things like leins on judges and other bullshit like circling the 96 on your hydro bill to pay it "free" is bullshit.

Make it too expensive to prosecute you if they hassle you.

Admiralty law is real. Go look at the Peace Arch crossing in BC, it actually has a boat on each side.

Gordon Freeman did nothing wrong. Sage for GLP-tier faggotry.

Does anyone know where I can find a website or that details all the laws of Germany between 1933/1945?

this seems like the best thread to bring it up in

what the heck? How did I switch tabs like that..!?

Op here. I did no such thing, so do not lie or shill. I posted the thread because I usually get mature responses to questions here and I am genuinely asking a question that I would like answering. I know all about the corruption in Banking and Offshore LLCs, and I wanted some idea of corruption in Law. It is morons like you who are ruining this site.

I understand that. Here is the example which started my interest.
1933 was the year the US became bankrupt apparently.

For the record, I am genuinely interested in this topic, and see no reason why we our birth certificates could not be sold in groups and sold based on future earnings as Bonds. Hell, there are stranger things that people do to make money, and gamble on in the form of deriviatives.

yes

It was a con in the loosest sense of the term. Idiots twisting logic and history in the most ridiculous of ways to fool both themselves and other idiots.

Look at this shit.
But it doesn't stop there
Even if everything these people claimed was true, what difference does it make? These people are talking about fucking drivers licenses. Their great stand against the monstrous entity that is destroying our future is to drive without a license, then claim they can't understand why they're being thrown in jail.

This is the society we live in. Try and change it if you want, God knows that's why this place exists. But the idea that you're going to accomplish some sweeping liberalization of American law codes by exposing some 80 year old conspiracy to circumvent constitutional safeguards is ludicrous.

the con was that there was a remedy in the current system, which there is not. No series of cleverly worded document/speeches will free you from their system. The biggest con is the waste of time spent learning their arbitrary (when it suits them) laws when you could have been doing something productive. the only thing to learn was that their game is a con.

Old Law always takes a higher ranking than modern law. The reason being that if a Law has not been replaced it will have been reviewed and considered good. Our old system was based on Common Law, and in some ways can be compared to the US Constitution. The Freemen, in almost all of the cases I reviewed were against Taxes, and in several cases were a rejection of their taxes being used for an illegal war in Iraq: A public protest of 1 million marched through London in protest, but the Government against the people's wishes went to war. I think the driving license thing was a stand against the system using old law.
We here are taxed around 80% overall. We even had a window tax once, to the point where villagers covered their houses and huts to block up windows. We had major riots when Thatcher put in place Poll Tax. Look it up. Now we have shit like Bedroom Tax and Value Added Tax is at 20% on everything we buy. Almost everything is privatised and everything has gotten worse. Water quality being a perfect example. I am taxed for rain that falls from my roof onto my own land. I shit you not.

We all know kikery is at play. I have lived in several places, and believe me when I tell you the UK is the worst place by far. When people show you the fraudulent financial system, and you see a City that has it's own sovereignty, that can't be audited, and has it's own police force, you know something is wrong. And yet, the system stays the same, always.

I think the Freemen had some validity. The difference between the outrage is that banks rip off the country, while courts do so by individual. They have become a financial system with councils having their own courts. It is all a con. I genuinely think the Freemen had some validity but were shut down quickly and hard, for the same reason that the Fed won't let you audit them.

Not sure about any movement, they're usually bullshit. But I can say that lawyers and judges definitely know about 1933. In my case I am friends with a local judge/lawyer and asked him this directly. He confirmed that these tactics can work when done properly, and even said he'd represent me that way if I wanted, but that I should let him handle things his way. Secret handshake and all that. One thing he specifically said was that you can delay the court long into the night, meaning that if you (probably) contest the jurisdiction it can stall things right there. I think the jurisdiction angle is the best one, but I wouldn't know because I just let the dirt happen under the table. People don't want to learn so I don't bother trying to teach anymore.
t. no tickets in 15 years

Their entire premise was bullshit. You're a fucking idiot for falling for it.

Sage for idiocy

The same can be said about money. Eventually, and mainly because of oft injurious research did people come to know about Fiat. What was done about it? Absolutely nothing. What used to be done about it? Deaths, Beatings, Expulsion. What has changed? Their power.

You show your IQ's worth. Directly above your Sage (Lol) is an example of how someone knowing the system can beat it. And believe me, the Bar is even more specifically clique than the Banks.

Use your brain for one second. You are white and rich. You have made your money from blacks. You love this fact. You live in a gated community and can put most of the blacks in the city, away from yourself and your all white community. Now you have complete control, and you can profit from interest, wages, taxes, sales, etc. You gather round a table and plan how to maintain this relationship of separation. You grow to despise them. Would you plan to make individual laws for you and them? Of course you would. They did this. Lords and Peers were not-guilty of any crime if it was there first offence, barring treason. Murder was included because of duels going wrong. Jury by Peer meant just that: Lords would be judged by Lords. Hence most imprisonments were political for whites, and blacks for dindu crimes. Why is it so hard for you to comprehend that a system was set up to protect the whites, and then only the rich whites. Seems like this is the case.

What if the Queen could keep her Title, money, allowances from taxes, boats, etcetera, and do only one thing…… nothing. She did this and now has NO power or voice. Why do you think America was any different in 1933?

I usually ignore such low-hanging fruit, but I abhor people who post and can't be bothered to read all comments in the thread before posting, even more than Sage Cunts.

Thanks user. I joined what was known as a Gentlemen's Club. It wasn't masonic, inb4 a stampede of trolls. It was a place for discussion, lectures and drinks. No women allowed. Several drink driving cases miraculously disappeared as a favour from one of the members. Back then most people did drink and drive. Nowadays it is a rarity.

There is a compendium of English Law called Halsbury's Laws of England that I have been trying to source for ages. Surely, there is a reason for the near £11,000 price tag? Could it be to deter poor people from understanding the law?

The premise of the Freeman movement is that the government has to do some legal trickery to permit itself to overstep its bounds and Jew you over. It doesn't need that. It doesn't need a golden border around the flag or whatever the fuck to do what it isn't supposed to.

Have a bump

It does because you always have to ACCEPT jurisdiction

t. had a judge fired for fraud after a case

ITT: X-TIER SCHIZOPHRENICS
GB2 TIMECUBE, YOU FUCKING RETARDS

>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/

This the Freeman Movement like Sovereign Citizenry for leafs? If so, then yes, you've been had.

Whoops, a resident t.lawfag user chiming in a little late - sad I missed this thread.

This.

There are two types of 'freeman' - primarily the movements which fail that you hear about, which are always co-opted honeypots and go nowhere.

And true sovereigns who keep quiet, to themselves, are not in the news and have beat all the usual govt/IMF tax kike/IRS/etc faggotry like a few of us in this thread.

And to those who don't believe it works, it's even clearly spelled out in their own statutes at a basic common law level if you get off your lazy ass e.g.
legislation.govt.nz/act/public/1961/0043/latest/DLM328214.html?search=ts_act_crimes act_resel&p=1#DLM328214

So to all the black pill faggots and CIAnigger shills, we know you are lying because we've already proved it works to ourselves, we've had the balls to go there on the coalface and try it and win.
Start small - parking tickets and shit and work your way up. Don't go balls deep tackling world bank/IMF/IRS kikes because you will get fucked in the ass otherwise, ending up as another 'freeman failure' on the news.

Learn about UCC, perfected UCC claims etc
Especially UCC §1-308 law.cornell.edu/ucc/1/1-308 (All Rights Reserved/Without Prejudice - learn the significance of these terms, where and why you see them)
Learn how to sign contracts under protest/duress if forced to
Learn formatting structure of contracts and legal significance, down to boxes etc etc
Learn how to not create joinder/contract with the state or agents (as above) (but you can on a case by case basis where you understand ramifications and scope for benefit etc)
Learn contractual obligations and limitations
Learn Kings' English/Legalese - most of this shit is written in English with totally different meanings. Rather kiked - it looks the same but means totally different things e.g. cop asks you if you understand - it's not if you comprehend but if you stand under their terms/directions and create joinder or not…
Learn commercial remedy, notice procedure, defaults, estoppal etc etc etc
Learn about commercial, contract, tort, admiralty/statute/colour of law and common law etc etc,
Learn about obligations, procedures at court, what courts are, differences between them (not all 'courts' are even courts), who is in them, oaths, lawful requirements and the rest.

Might want to learn about Tompkins vs Erie Railroad while you're at it
supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/304/64/case.html

I'm rather tired and probably missed a few things but it should be enough to get you started.

cont.

This user gets the basis of it.

And this.

E.g. filing a lien on them when they commit fraud is a big fucking problem for them, especially if they are not bonded. In my country police are not bonded so you can fuck them if they try to fuck you unlawfully, it's not worth their job so they will leave you alone.
I've had a cop close the book on the side of the road after trying every trick he knew, then shake my hand saying

cont.3

Is a damn oxymoron. If you see this, it's a fucking load of shit, likely full of dumb, co-opted retards and most likely a honey pot.

Newfags start here. Best source I found for starting out of all of them..
1215.org/
Get a copy of Blacks Law 2nd edition or better online
Dean Clifford if still around is also good to start off with and learn basic commercial law and standings.
Winston Shrout is also pretty good for UCC/commercial law

Have some really shitty and hard to follow OC
Look at the arrow directions too. Not totally accurate and quite general but gives some idea based upon the top triangle (typical corp hierarchy) as to how the relationship goes between you and govt and that of a sovereign and govt/other agents in below examples.

And never do any of this shit - especially do not believe anything anyone (including myself) in this thread says, learn it for yourself and be 100% totally confident you will win without exception, before trying anything. You do not go to battle unless you've already won in law. Test yourself. Get others to test you, explain it to them. If you can't, you have no business playing with fire. It's not worth fucking up, start small and move from there.

And always remember, those who do not assert or claim rights have none.

Sincerely,
With All rights reserved and without prejudice,
One of your knowing t.badgoylawfags who wants to see Holla Forums become a Sovereign army of kike smashers, both IRL and in the paper wars.

p.s. I am not a lawyer either and had in the beginning only learned some law professionally for a totally unrelated industry, which sparked my interest in this shit
Good luck and study hard - trust me it's worth it and will save you/make you more money than you can imagine

This. It's autism bait. Let the spergs run around in circles obsessing over definitions and precedents when the reality is, the state makes a decision and enforces it with violence. And in the specific case of requiring a license to drive I think it made the right call. Shit like this gets floated by Alex Jones and his ilk to make a quick buck off the paranoid crowd without actually upsetting any of the powers that be. See "muh illuminati" tshirts and band logos everywhere.

Thanks user. I appreciate the effort that you put in, and especially the links. Looks like I'm going to be busy for quite some time.

Checked
Welcome!
Also another tip, interest bearing accounts have TINs attached, it's the only benefit you get from paying taxes.
Ask for a non interest bearing account and remove the TIN.
IMFniggers don't have permission any more.. Then you work up from there on contractual/form basis etc etc.

The only problem seems to be is that all the people you mentioned are in prison, or about to go there.
>galacticconnection.com/winston-shrout-guilty/

Interesting. Appears he began those shenanigans after I learned from some of his approaches. He's was UCC related then but seemed to get sucked since then, in to the fraudulent trap of printing US BOEs…
Same thing that Snipes got nailed on.

Dumb and stupid mistake to make. He committed fraud which causes loss to entities - thus a breach of the peace and no amount of legal wrangling will get you off that.
Clifford began disavowing his practices in recent years too but I have successfully employed them - what gives…

You're a fucktard. Seriously. Take a rigorously administered IQ test and find out just how stupid you are. I guarantee you're too dumb to even realize how fucking dumb you are.

Not so dumb as to realise how dumb it would be to take a test I couldn't understand the result of. Haven't you got places to go to? Reddit, for example, or a Class for Potty Mouths?

Underrated post.