Trump is Likely to Rescind Obama's 'Dreamer' Program as Early as NEXT WEEK - putting 600...

Trump is Likely to Rescind Obama's 'Dreamer' Program as Early as NEXT WEEK - putting 600,000 sad depressed unhappy children at risk of being deported and having their dreamers shattered
President Trump will likely rescind the DACA program sometime next week
Trump pledged on the campaign trail to scrap Obama's orders on immigration
DACA protects nearly 600,000 immigrants brought here illegally by parents
The news comes as Trump is under fire for pardoning Arizona Sheriff Arapio
President Donald Trump is likely to rescind the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program sometime next week, according to media reports on Friday.

The act is an Obama-era policy that protects nearly 600,000 immigrants who were brought into the country illegally by their parents and are known as 'Dreamers'.

Trump's decision on whether to end the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, or DACA, policy could be announced as early as next week, reported ABC News, citing multiple sources.

This comes as the President is under fire for pardoning Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio after he was convicted of contempt for targeting people he believed were illegal immigrants for arrest.
He pardoned the 85-year-old on Friday night citing his long history of public service.

Arpaio, who campaigned for Trump in 2016, was convicted by a judge who ruled he had willfully violated a 2011 injunction barring his officers from stopping and detaining Latino motorists solely on suspicion that they were in the country illegally.

He was supposed to face up to six months in prison.

Trump also controversially signed an executive order earlier Friday banning transgendered individuals from enlisting in the armed forces - reversing yet another Obama initiative.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4824524/Trump-likely-rescind-Obama-Dreamer-program-media-reports.html

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/
archive.fo/mwOJe
archive.is/a6IZW
rt.com/usa/401642-sheriff-david-clarke-resigns-milwaukee/
archive.is/kOtxV
archive.is/RAbLp
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article170547392.html
archive.fo/582PX
cnn.com/2017/09/01/politics/paul-ryan-daca-trump-immigration/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will he reclaim ICANN? No? Well.

Hold the fuck up.

I'm a dreamer.

I dream of killing niggers and commies with absolute impunity

But you're not the only one.

Having a laugh, NSA-kun

If he does, he'll have nearly redeemed himself in my estimation from saying that we're all a bunch of terrorists.

If this doesn't move your heart you're not human or you're an evil white racist.

(hitler trips checked)
Na, it just makes me want to turn their heads into mashed potato with my ball-peen
sage for edginess

But Mr. Fullhouse, the US is a horrible wacist evil country, the only safe place for these non-white third world children is among their genetically similar countrymen who would protect their own better than Amerikkkans. Mexicans won't be prejudiced against in Mexico.

Nigga, Trumps presidency is making me edge one out right now.

Fucking dope, just what I voted him in for. We got 3 more years too.

Good. They know they are here illegally, leeching off of the system.

Keep k'vetching shlomo, you'll only make me smugger.

Trips confirm, it really makes me think "fuck having boarders and laws".

Borders*

I can't stand children crying.
Please throw them out of the country.

Good. Thanks, Trump.

(checked)
Those make me giggle.

TIME TO WAKE UP, PEDRO

REMINDER THAT ANCHOR BABIES ARE NOT AND NEVER HAVE BEEN CITIZENS AND THAT WHEN KENNEDY AND GINSBERG DIE WE'LL HAVE A SCOTUS THAT WILL REAFFIRM THE LEGAL CONSTITUTIONAL DEFINITION.

If digits, Trump becomes the God Emperor of Mankind.

oh shit nigger

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

Being indoctrinated into psyop with diggits believers really sucks, isn't it.

wew

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

The Ride Never Ends
I want to believe

NIGGAAAAAAA

Your fullhouse wins, giggles it is.

CHECKED

GET THE FUCK OUT GO CRY IN YOUR SHIT LANDS!

CHECKED AND CONFIRMED

u2

1000 years of peace

QUINTS!
Screencap and repost to >>>/tok/767

WEW

All heil the new reich

(checked)

I am absolutely sick of seeing non white children polluting my country with their shitty tears

Allow me to fix that for you.

explain

(check-a-rundo my dude)
Shitskin death and deportations come to you only if you reply to this post with

SHOO SHOO SPICS AND JEWS

this might be too spicy and irresponsible but my gut tells me I must post it

we need to continue the campaign of making terms racist

American Nationalist Theocratic Imperialist Fascistic Alliance

SHADILAY!

Legit

excellent script, baron. invite me to your minecraft server plox.

`>>10500153

Havent witnessed something like this

the moment i saw GAFA it immediately reminded me of midnight madness
you should check it out user, it is one of the most blatantly over-the-top anti-SJW cult classic in its genre
also has a cameo of michael j fox 2 years before family ties was a thing, also pee-wee herman before pee-wee herman was pee-wee herman (trivia)

SHOO SHOO SPICS AND JEWS

His Imperial Majesty

>First (((they))) said he wouldn't run for president.
>Then (((they))) said he wouldn't become the republican nominee.
>Then (((they))) said he wouldn't become President of the United States of America
You are here

I wonder what (((they're))) gonna say next?
always do the opposite of what kike tells you

>I wonder what (((they're))) gonna say next?

(heiled)

———————

[YOU ARE HERE]

———————

Only thing better could be if he calls out BLM terrorists. Hope Joe does it and here's the facts

BLM's central premise that cops are specifically targeting blacks for death is simply not true.

No racial bias in police shootings, study by Harvard professor shows
>washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ was built on a lie
>washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9

“Adjusted for the homicide rate, whites are 1.7 times more likely than blacks die at the hands of police … Adjusted for the racial disparity at which police are feloniously killed, whites are 1.3 times more likely than blacks to die at the hands of police.”
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

The real racial bias: Cops more willing to shoot whites than blacks, research finds
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/

But of course, leftists despise facts and live in lala land. Just ask James Damore.

Trump's family is jewish. Nigger violence against Whites is part of the playbook. If you don't like that, take care of BLM yourself where you can. If you can't or don't want to assume the negative consequences that will come to you in your struggle, don't complain about it and do not expect anyone else to take up a burden that you won't.

shut up kike

I audibly laughed, checked

Suit yourself.

(((628337)))

Feel free to filter if you're reading things you don't like. Probably a lot more effective than a constant parade of attention to the post.

To shitskinette #1: Shut the fuck up.
To shitskinette #2: Shut the fuck up.
To shitskinette #3: Shut the fuck up.
To shitskinette #4: Shut the fuck up.

To niglet: You have AIDS.
checked

(checked)

This is pathetic, you are really bad at your job.

Bot post?

Still bad at your job

On top of the ongoing deportations, on top of self-deportations, imagine removing 600,000+ "dreamers" along with their families. Decades of demographic replacement being reversed.in a matter of a few years.

top wew

No matter how many times I read it, I can't make out what you were trying to say. I'll take your word for it, though.

don't forget the increase of white births because of the relatively good situation for whites

Follow by rescinding the icann transfer and things will be rolling.

Checkem!
Include me in the screencap senpai.

1000 YEAR 4TH REICH

What are you going to do when your kike overlords shut us down and can't shill for violence here FBI-Kun?

Probably the same thing as you.

Kek does it again.

G R E A T

Say that AFTER the wall is built and DACA is rescinded.

Meme a big meme and make it real.

He fucking better.

I hope all those shitskins get killed by police

Try 20 million wetbacks.

The Democrats didn't uphold their end of the bargain for Reagan amnesty which was a secure border, so all illegal migrants that got amnesty back then & and their children & grand children need to be kicked out as well.

Try 40 million. And absolutely zero mention of anchor babies who have fraudulently been granted citizenship. Nothing short of a wholesale retroactive revocation of citizenship all the up and down the anchor baby chain [i.e. if an anchor baby in the 70s or 80s has children or even grandchildren, everybody loses their citizenship] will make a dent. Every single major and mid-tier population center in the United States would have visible, on-going, can't miss deportation activity if anything close to what would solve the problem was taking place.

Trump should force Latino Nations to give the citizenship of the illegal migrants to their anchor babies at the bare minimum of NAFTA reforms.

Doesn't move my heart, but the first 2 move my dick a little. You wanna protein shake, muchacha?

BUMP for, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY BEANER SCUM.

RWD boys.

It is like the browner the female spic, the more manlier they look. Even looking at the most ill proportion females of other races at least I can immediately tell that they are girls.

Why hasn't Drumpf repented for all the ills his people have caused minorities? Doesn't he want to go to teshuvah?

Why do I want abused children in my country? They'll just abuse my children.

Daily reminder that Bannon was only calming Trump down.

OH BOY

I went to a local Ukrainefest today, here in Central Florida. Tons of traditional dress and good food, but what I noticed more than anything was a ton of blue-eyed, blonde haired babies.

Hopefully it will move their heart right the fuck back to the mud huts they came from.

beautiful
good day to be a slav

Kek is clearly referring to Barron, you shits.

Ahahahahahahahaha this is what they are reduced to kvetching about? ICANN? Nice goalpost movement Chaim but it won't put a damper on how smug I am.

I wonder if Trump realizes who his true enemies are yet?

YOU GOT THE GET

One step closer to the wall. One step closer to the crackdown on sanctuary cities. I don't think I have enough popcorn for all of this.

ONE, fucking vote. I think he can still get it done. He's really close on this one.

Just last rally he said it would be built. A Timeframe would be nice, but just like in war, you can't say exactly when it's done. I he said construction would begin on a specific day they would protest the shit out of it. I'd like to think it's going to be built over night & when I wake up it's just there.

What's his stance on common core? Are we close to removing it? Not caught up on this one.

Oh hohoho, now this one's been a long time coming.

all he needs to do is deport all the illegals who voted & he wins

we need to get our asses to mars.

checked

^ CIA

So who's going to be the betrayer?

A couple moved in down the way. They are Hispanic. There are already 6 cars parked in front of their house. First brown people to move to this area.1. We're moving when our lease comes up. 2. What is the number for ICE?

post this everywhere my man

(heiled)

Write down the plate numbers and report them as stolen to your county.

Is there anything more cathartic than watching a stupid, spoiled, shitskin/mongrel child cry?

Texasfag here, just a few weeks ago we had some (((people))) out there protesting the construction site, or future construction site. None of the news on the protest actually showed what they were protesting or where, just a bunch of sad, revoltingly ugly mexicans holding signs.

checked

Liberals will never protest in the hot Texas sun. :^)

Good send them and their fucking kids back too.

This is good.

What a get

wewlad

Oh fuck here we go

happening

Oh my god

I see a Porsche 944 and Subaru SVX

I don't know what to feel fam, but I know I would not sell out my country for anyone. It has given me everything I have earned. The feels are strong.

They may say I'm a beaner
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday more will join us
And the world will be shit as one.

Ah shit, now I see it. Those guys must work at a tire shop.

She has to go back, no matter what your feels are.

She's at least got a visa now. Works two jobs, doesn't accept gibs, is sexually conservative, and actually has dug herself out of a really bad place to end up where she is now. Could be the half white side of her is the dominant half, is what i mean. It certainly is with me, though I'm under no illusion I'm anything but impure.

I wouldn't be interested at all if she was a piece of shit, but you would be absolutely right if she was accepting gibs and all that.

should post pictures

that is a car sales business in a residential neighborhood.

(nice full house digits)
Tell us something we don't know

God damn, look at those digits

Trump Struck By Beautiful Vision Of What America Could Be While Looking Out Over Seething, Screaming Arizona Crowd
Visibly moved by the outpouring of rancor before of him, President Trump was reportedly struck by the beautiful vision of what America could be while looking out over a seething, screaming Arizona rally on Tuesday. “As I gaze upon the snarls on your red faces today, I’m filled with hope at what astonishing hostility the America of tomorrow can achieve,” said the president, swelling with optimism at the inspiring scene of thousands of Americans gathering to act on their basest instincts. “I’m simply overcome by the bitterness and resentment filling this convention center. Just imagine if everyone in the nation—every single man and every single woman—could let their anger and intolerance consume them the way it has the good people in this room. What a wonderful country this would be.” Trump went on to say that while progress would not always be easy, the uncontainable rage of crowds like this one made him feel like America was well on its way.

oh fuck
captcha: fuqsxt

Marry her, fix her papers, make babies. Or, have fun finding another hwhite girl who's not a whore and comes pre-redpilled.

checked literally marry her

get the fuck out, kys

You browns ruined Spain and Spanish.

We are mistaken no more!

Every single time some white cuck talks shit about the wall or their own race it leads me to this thought. Then I immediately ask myself why Mexico doesn't have any white US terrorists blowing the fuck out of burrito caravans full of criminal beaners with explosives.

Make Mexicans Afraid Again

Importing millions of niggers, succumbing to feminism and exporting Jewish values to the whole world?

Nits become lice. Remember that.

ES GESCHIEHT

w e w l a d
e
w
l a d
a
d

the fuck did you do

I wish they were suffering even more to be honest. Maybe then their shithead parents wouldn't bring them into the evil white man's land.

Dogs are more human than they are, user.

Checked mini Satan
Deeecent id too ta boot

WEWWWWWWWWWWWW

Get deported with her and then Make Mexico Great.

this is the timeline i want.

PRAISE KEK

WHAT DID YOU DO?

what was siad at

i must know.

PRAISE BE UNTO KEK

>Not being indoctrinated into (((our))) psyops with mkultra and cultural marxist education really sucks, isn't it.
fixed it for you goon

Step up your game user.

And the Spanish did anything less? At least the genetic record shows more white people up until a half-century ago in the United States. Wherever the Spanish went back in the day they mixed, Anglos rarely did this and racial coherence is the most important thing, beyond beliefs. Your descendants can always fix what you instilled in them.

I'd take a more white looking Mexico, Venezuela, or even Spain over the shitskins and race mixing. You think Britain has it bad not understanding they're white try Spain herself. There will be no way of saving the Spanish from becoming as shitskin a language as Persian. Don't forget what happens to a people who forget what they are.

it was some guy saying don't be blackpilled in a blackpill thread

The tendency is that spanish will diverge into 2 or more languages over time. European spanish and american spanish are already different in pronouns, for example.

this can't be real holy shit

wew

even the ID is an interesting get

THE GOD EMPEROR OF MANKIND WILLS IT

anyone good at Photoshop and edit pic related to make it pepe, ben garrison and other memes

Damnit Forgot you can't post pics and embed videos at the same time

Holy shit. Could that be the actual ancient origin of the swastika?

It is, they've been kvetching since the primaries.

ICANN is already handed over to private org by Obama. There is literally nothing he can do to get it back under the control so only way to do is encourage people to screw ICANN over by creating TLD on their servers and offer to anyone for free.

Number 2 reminds me of pic related.

That's disturbing. What is wrong with them??

kikes user, they're infected with kikes

My armor is contempt
My shield is disgust
My sword is hatred
In the Emperor's name
Let none survive

Ave Imperator!

pretty sure it's a violation of local ordinance to have a vehicle parked on the street or in the driveway without current plates in a residential area

it's also a violation to park across the sidewalk blocking it like that

i bet if i was able to inspect the situation i could find a lot more too

buuuuuuuump for butthurt mexicants

dream to genocide white people
fuck that

GO TO DRUDGE! IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!

archive.fo/mwOJe

Trump expected to announce end to Obama-era DACA, official says

The salt that's going to come in will be a thing to behold.

REMINDER THAT ANCHOR BABIES ARE NOT AND NEVER HAVE BEEN CITIZENS AND THAT WHEN KENNEDY AND GINSBERG DIE WE'LL HAVE A SCOTUS THAT WILL REAFFIRM THE LEGAL CONSTITUTIONAL DEFINITION.

I'll take any excuse to post this, always makes me laugh.

Also, this is unrelated but my autism cannot ignore it: Trump never carries a briefcase, he even talks about that in art of the deal, so the meme is a bit flawed.

archive.is/a6IZW
ID'S BABBENING
I can't make a new post about this for some reason, someone else do it.

Its like a dream come true.

No one can. Is this the error you're getting?

Good!! Last year I had a run in with a DACA faggot and he was going around claiming he had a CCW, I called the cops on him one day he wanted to fist-fight, or cause enough grief I'd get angry and was threatening me, and it turned out he did in fact have a CCW when the police requested to see it. Fucking pissed me off so bad I was seeing red.

Press conference with Sarah is supposed to start soon.

And by soon, I mean now.

Same here, I've been trying all day to post pictures of ded dogs and interracial fuck pics

Whatever will we do without you

Something is Happening.

NO LONGER ARE THEY CHILDHOOD ARRIVALS BUT…

CRIMINAL ALIENS

what a horrible thumbnail

He also doesn't carry credit cards. Strictly cash. He's a simple guy.

"No offence to your friend at Fox News, but I'm a little more bit informed than they are"

NEOCOHENS BTFO

not habbening today, but tomorrow….

So when is he going to end TPS (the programme that brought in and protects Haitian refugees from being deported)? While their number isn't very high, Haitians are the scum of the scum of the earth.

It's running out this year already, the outrage is over the fact that he won't renew it.

Oh, cowabunga.

Glad he's finally coming through on this.

elaborate

keked

let the normies "invent" that them seleves

I don't even get excited anymore, it's been 7months of blue balls. Not Trump's fault, it's just the nature of the swamp
right now I'm just looking forward to midterms to punish these traitorous fucking cucks.

I'm preparing the popcorn for the news.

GET YOUR ID FREELOADERS, IT DOESNT COST A FORTUNE

Nah, isn't possible. DACA was a temporary program that automatically sunsets but could be ended at anytime.

That's surprising. I was quite sure that he was just going to wait until it runs out by itself and focus on other beaners in the meantime.

file_get_contents(): Unable to find the wrapper "https" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP? /srv/http/post.php:319

rt.com/usa/401642-sheriff-david-clarke-resigns-milwaukee/
archive.is/kOtxV

Great
Just what we need a Methane hydrate mining in national law enforcement, will you cucks never learn.

listen up all you shills and whiners
with all the identity politics bullshit being pushed by hussein, we know what this fucking DAPA and DACA was all about so let's cut the bullshit
it wasn't about just votes
it wasn't about muh feels
those are the reasons fed to you
it was really about establishing yet another 5th column of pinche mayates poised to seize upon the rest of us at any given moment
you were to be the antifhue, and this shit needs to stop
some of you are, Trump assumes, good people - but good people don't just impose themselves on others without feeling at least a fucking modicum of grace and humility
and you know what i deal with daily from all you "good people"?
nothing but macho attitude, trash thrown everywhere, you don't pick up after your fucking dogs, constant trespassing and blocking roads with your busted ass rustbuckets, blaring music like it's a fucking prayer call to a mosque, drunk driving like it's no big deal - complete and utter fucking disrespect for anything and everything that makes an American town nice -
then you have the fucking GALL to try to turn the shit around on US and make us feel sorry for your illegal asses
WELL NO MORE
ME VALE MADRE CHINGADERAS
get the fuck out
the douchebags can go first, followed by the silent douchebags who can't even keep your own in fucking line while a guest in another country
i look forward to the day that i don't have to pick up broken tequila bottle glass off the fucking sidewalk
the day i don't have to call the cops YET AGAIN because of your three ring fucking circuses in the middle of the goddamn street shuffling child seats and other bullshit around while all of my neighbors are just trying to get to or from work
breaking up roving gangs of little mierdas wrestling around on private property tearing to hell the landscapes myself and my neighbors pay a lot for and work hard to maintain
you mojados are straight-up a fucking plague
NO FUCKING MORE TURNING AMERICA INTO LA VILLITA
come back the proper way, if you are able, and only after you are properly housebroken for civilization

Meh, this "based coon" should be head of a national police program instead. He understands that some police departments (like Milwaukee) are woefully unprepared for a sharp increase in crime.

I tried to make a separate thread for this but yeah, couldn't.

DACA being ENDED in its current form

However, at a White House press briefing, press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said: “[A] final decision on that front has not been made.”

archive.is/RAbLp (theguardian)

Trump needs to force the Latino Nations to give the citizenship of their illegal migrants to their anchor babies.

¡Dios mío! ¡Los gringos saben!

What he really needs to do is strike a repatriotization deal with US friendly regimes in Latin America like Costa Rica, Chile and Argentina. Mexico actually agreed to a reauthorization program before WW2 in exchange for the US charging off its debts with the country. So there is a precedent.

FOR THE EMPEROR!

Yeugh. Anyone else concerned about that sort of shit with the toilet that's civilization now?

asked none of you niggers

have a look into who that artist is anons

(checked)
Cool webm, user! We should make own playlist.

Make anime real and only for aryans and honorary aryans, please God Emperor Senpai!

(checked)
Fucking trips to boot.

WHAT THE FUCK SANDERS?

witnessed

The popular image of the DACA applicant as a child is actually incorrect.

Generally, to be eligible for DACA, one must have come to the U.S. prior to age 16 but also be 16 years or older, up to 30, when applying. All you have to do to get DACA is book a flight to the U.S. sometime before your 16th birthday, and bam, now you get to live here until you're 30. These are fucking adults who just don't want to go back to their shitholes of origin.

(checked)

time to wake up

Goddamn, I hate this fucking term. It makes them sound so fucking innocent. They're "dreaming " about stealing from you, ruining your jobs and businesses, and raping your children. They all deserve to be at the end of a rope.>>10499766

what topic has been memed at the same level as this? god emperor tump is up there with kek and hitler did nothing wrong

He'll definitely do it on a Friday, and it's the labor day weekend, so tomorrow would be a strategic time to dump that news.

Right wing death squads, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

dont have children because you would only be further propagating your subhuman dna
BASED maga hat wearing subhumans amirite?

manifest destiny is the only thing that can make mexico great, faggot

They don't get any ice cream either.

I'm a Dreamer, the Sixth House will rise again, Lord Dagoth has Awakened.

CONGRESS TO SAVE DREAMERS?
N.C. senator tosses Trump a conservative life raft for Dreamers

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article170547392.html

god damn cuck politicians North Carolina is turning into mini Mexico and mini South Africa

Every white nation is.

This might deserve a new thread. This is pathetic and it shows exactly the kind of people who are in Congress both gop and DNC. Bunch of traitors.

I swear you could hide a brown cock on the moon and these cucks would find a way to impale their wives on it

archive.fo/582PX

or their daughters, and displace their own sons from employment.

Expected to be announced tonight at 8pm est.

Can someone keep Ivanka away from Trump until tomorrow? He needs to sign this shit without his external emotion module interfering.

Apparently Trump is tired of his "advisers" which is why he asked Bannon to put in his 2 week notice and (Ivanka) and (((Kushner)))… Ivanka only gets one echo since she's a goy in Kike's clothing… are going to move out of the WH next year.

fug

(Heil)

Now the problem seems to be the GOP cucks. Paul Ryan has stepped in to shore up the supply of brown dicks for his daughter.

That fucking cunt. Here's what's going to happen, Trump will get rid of DACA, then Congress will decide to make them all citizens with a veto-proof supermajority.

For. Fucks. Sakes.

They need to go dream somewhere else,why should American's have pay for their fucking dreams of free everything because their third world parents didn't use birth control. FUCK THAT.

Can we fire that fucking ryan cuck already ffs.

Oh well. Let them stand up and put their vote for this bullshit. Make the traitors announce themselves.

Where the fuck was ted cruz and other "hardliners" after boehner left speaker of the house? How did we get stuck with this faggot?

Because there are enough politicians on the take to ensure that will never happen. More shocking than Ryan, is how John McCain is continually reelected.

If they do then that is the time for total action. There will be no reason not to at that point as we can't accept those shitskins at all. The demographics would'nt be repairable.
Totalen Krieg

Yes, having a spic goblin wife isn't influencing his opinion at all.

Trump needs to "fix" DACA by extending it indefinitely:

cnn.com/2017/09/01/politics/paul-ryan-daca-trump-immigration/index.html

Paul Ryan is a piece of shit.

Ryan is a shaboos dem rino,never seen such a weasel looking mick faggot in my life.

McCain is vote fraud all the way.Also how is he allowed to actively serve in the senate or make any decision/vote on anything like ACA when he has a FUCKING BRAIN TUMOR!!That should disqualify his vote on obongoniggercare

Checked… quads

Ignorant Eurofag here, so DACA will stay after all?

Paul Ryan is Speaker of the House, he's an important figure but cannot affect executive rulings like Obama's executive orders.

THIS. The GOP primaries are going to be almost as important as the presidential election. The GOP needs an enema.

If Congress finds a "legislative solution" they will need Trump to sign it, or they will need a veto-proof majority (Supermajority), for it to become law.

Now, if they manage to get this trash to his desk, while sabotaging all the other promises they have been making for almost a decade, shit will get really ugly in 2018.

im seeing a lot of blackpilling going on. Mostly that Trump will end DACA, but will sign some kind of Amnesty bill in exchange for his tax cuts and wall funding

Now delayed until Tuesday. Trump had better be doing this to twist Paul Ryan's arm in getting his WALL and TAXCUT funding through. If the wall gets built, I don't care if these beaners with jobs get to stay for the next two years until their visas run out.

reminder that "Trump" here refers to Barron, not Donald

He's giving the RINOs too much time to formulate a plan

So it is true!

600,000 is far too many. they have to go back.

This is all over some King Nigger executive order, and Republicans are fighting to keep it, or even expand it. Let that sink in.

He just needs to say the word and a minimum of 1/3 of this Country will start slitting throats for him. I like our chances

I hope Trump does an amnesty just to watch Trumpcucks defend it. It's not like it matters considering an order of magnitude more non whites have entered the country than have been deported under his watch.

hmmm.

Yes, but a big chunk of the dreamers will "have to go back" after the grace period expires. It needs to happen sooner, but the reality is that Trump must make this compromise to get the wall; without a wall, I don't see how he wins a second term.

The week after would be an absolute bloodbath.

All according to keikaku.

keikaku means plan

been hearing Kelly has been cutting off Trump's access to Breitbart and Daily Caller