I got banned for posting this picture of me and my dog from halfchan...

I got banned for posting this picture of me and my dog from halfchan. Of course - as an ancient user - I knew I'd get banned, which is just ok, but.

Here comes my question: Why are "we" so afraid of being "exposed"? Antifa-faggots hide their faces, yet "we"'re supposed to be anonymous.

I CAN GET THE POINT OF BEING ANONYMOUS ONLINE, BUT ARE YOU NOT BRAVE ENOUGH TO EVEN SHOW YOU FACE IRL?

People have been doxxed, but why? BECAUSE YOU HIDE.

cut your nails

kuso thread

You don't look very healthy.

1. Cut your nails
2. Clean your room
3. Buy Wahl's clippers off of Amazon for $30 and shave your head, I'd say learn how to give yourself a buzzcut but let's not set any too-high expectations
4. Walk your dog
5. Get at least 7 hours of sleep a night and go to bed at the same time every night
6. Change your bed sheets
7. Lift
8. Sort yourself out, nigger.

Your post was probably bait, but the advice probably applies to you anyways ;)

This isn't /soc/ you ugly motherfucker. Stop doing drugs. Reported

1. Cut your nails
Did it just the other day. I probably drink too much milk.
2. Clean your room
Will do.
3. Buy Wahl's clippers off of Amazon for $30 and shave your head, I'd say learn how to give yourself a buzzcut but let's not set any too-high expectations
Never,
4. Walk your dog
Twice a day.
5. Get at least 7 hours of sleep a night and go to bed at the same time every night
Why?
6. Change your bed sheets
Why?
7. Lift
Should do, but I'm interested more in intellectual and historical stuff.
8. Sort yourself out, nigger.
How am I a nigger?

No it's not. It's about you being losers and cowards.

Don't worry. Jordan Peterson is a bluepilled faggot.

Also: cannabis is not a drug, but a herb. And no, I haven't smoked today or yesterday or even the day before that.

You look like Rickety Cricket from It's Always Sunny.

Coward.

lol partajäbä eksynyt tännekin

MYÖ

OLTIHIN

KUNINKAHIA

Because when you show your face, you represent a cause. And you look like a fucking underclass subhuman right now. Would not march with.
Orderly surroundings and healthy body leads to orderly and healthy mind.Seriously, don't come back, untill you got yourself a fashy haircut, got at least 20 pound of muscle mass, bought less niggerized clothes and washed your poor dog.

Fucking cowards! You're cowards!

You don't understand the point of anonymity. Go post your face on reddit, asshat. No one here cares

I genuinely thought it was.

Anything that clouds your mind is a drug and drugs are degenerate. That includes alcohol and tobacco.

Jesus Christ dude, you could look like this dude with a little personal grooming but no, no you don't.

Actually, OP, what you tend to get from 8pol is extremists who only see people and perhaps themselves in deterministic ways. It's like they want to be Chinese or something. You'll notice people who are extremists on either side de-value the individual because the individual undermines their ability to control. An individual is an X factor.

8pol doesn't like to hear this: 4pol is higher quality because it's less picky about deleting threads and banning people. There's a good chance i'll get banned for this post. Anyway, that's a digression.

Of course I do. I was "user" before you were born.

WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IS THE FACT THAT NO-ONE WILL FOLLOW ANONYMOUS. YOU HAVE TO COME OUT OF YOU FAGGOT CLOSET.

fixed your pic OP

You think people don't follow us already? And you claim to be an oldfag.

Kill yourself OP

The Jesse Pinkman look is outdated and OP you're too old now to pull it off successfully. Grow up.

Cmon goys, lets show those damn commies we're not afraid to show our faces!

Heres me

Yeah, you're a bunch of larping faggots.

To lift you don't need expensive equipment or time. 15ish minutes a day 3 days a week. Do as many push ups as you can in one minute, change hand position every set, do three sets. Take a minute or two of rest between sets. Do the same for pull ups. Find some aerobic activity that doesn't bore you and is intense (heavy-bag work, weighted shadowboxing, jump rope, running, parkour, etc.) Do 15 minutes of that as hard as you can to get through that 15 minutes. If you want an added challenge do fingertip push-ups and once you can do 50 of those your grip strength will be that of a good carpenter. 100 and it will be that of a power lifter.

Now doing this MWF will be hard but worth it, it will give you superior clarity of mind and body. Learn and practice proper form for all standard body weight exercises.

Most importantly, get at least 1g of protein per pound of body weight on workout days, AT LEAST half that on recovery days. once you can do one handed push-ups for more than 5 or so reps and same with one handed pull ups start doing those for your minute routine.

Thanks.Will do and improve.

get

Sad!

No, you're only a coward.

Go back to where you came from.

OP sounds as dumb as he looks. At your age you should know better so am not even going to explain shit to you. Like mystery meats, you don't belong online.

e? still in n?

who are the people that unironically sieg heil and what do they look like, the thread.

Stoners actually believe this bullshit. "It's not a drug if it's natural". You fucking mongs, nearly half of all "drugs" are either directly natural or are natural derivatives.