DEATH BATTLE

DEATH BATTLE

Who wins Holla Forums?

Diamond Dogs era Big Boss vs. Arkham Knight/Animated Series era Batman?

My dick

Death battle is cancer. "My dad vs your dad" hypothetical super hero deathmatches are cancer. You are the cancer. It's alright, there is hope for you yet. First, you must drink at least one (1) gallon of bleach. Next, you must jump from a one and a half story building such that your legs break. If there are no such buildings present, it is also acceptable to have a friend or family member strike at your knee caps with a woodcutting axe. While in the hospital, you must very carefully contemplate the scenario that landed you in this position. Once you have realized the error of your ways, then you'll be permitted to come back here and make more enlightened posts. It also helps if you wait until you're no longer underage.

Big Boss.
Played a bit of the first PS3 Batman, looked good. On the side of prisons it's irrelevant how strong something is, it's wrong and that imitation Batman is a coward.

People in a city who'd support or live by something like that don't deserve life and are against it.

Opportunists would jump at the chance to assume the role of Batman, all they ever are is parasites.

It's no contest. The false Batman failed already, is irrelevant as part of that degenerate construct. The only issue is what they prey upon. The rest are annoyances vieing for attention.

It's not a matter of who would win, it's who should. Someone trying for the right thing has already won. The question is how much and for how long.

The wrong make others wrong in order for them to seem right.

To have their things and to take credit for them.

Jews doing propaganda for psychology/money etc and those doing that merchant meme etc are the exact same people.

Make something beautiful or what you've done is your fault.

Deciding what is power and allying to that is cowardly.

Should be asking what is better.

I would say Snake because he uses guns while Batman does not.

All of reality can be in support of something wrong. The rest don't make decisions for you. You have to do the right thing yourself.

If you can help and don't then you've betrayed what was to help and yourself.

There may be reasons, justifications for doing nothing or joining the wrong. They aren't worth a damn.

Snake uses the weapons of his enemies and starts with none.

Venom Snake uses whatever is available at diamond dogs for deployment, which at the very least consists of at least 1 assault rifle and 2 pistols.

Oh god, is it you? Is it really you? The guy who makes long incomprehensible rants that start off kind of sane and then calls anyone who asks what you mean a fool?

I missed you man. I really did.

You mean my peanus weanus ahahaha.

It would be a boss battle, where that bastard with the support of the world sought to use tools, traps, techniqes etc to make man submit.

Wouldn't succeed in that.

Is there any vidya character who can beat Dio Brando?
And I'm not talking about Phantom Blood Dio,the orphan kid with the power to kick dogs into furnaces and his secret switchknife ready to kill jojo, nor am I talk about later Phantom Blood Dio with the power of the stone mask and after becoming a vampire, which gave him inhuman strenght, speed and senses, as well as the ability to drink blood and regenerate himself,hell I'm not even talking about Phantom Blood Dio after the first fight,where he gets Space Ripper Stingy Eyes and the ability to freeze by touch,actually I'm not even talking about Stardust Crusaders Dio either,with the powers of a vampire,Jonathan's body and his stand 'The World',and I'm not talking about Stardust Crusaders Dio,after absorbing Joseph's blood and being able to stop time using 'The World' for almost 8 seconds,and I'm not even talking about Jojo:Heritage for the Future story mode Dio,where he absorbs Jotaro and Joseph's blood and ruins over the world.But hell,I'm not even talking about part 7 alternate universe Dio,with the power to turn himself into a dinosaur by using his stand from the corpse parts called [Scary Monsters],and nor am I talking about late part 7 Dio,where he gets recruited by Funny Valentine to defeat Johnny,and has the ability to stop time with a younger version of [The World].
I'm talking about Dio after attaining heaven alongside Pucci from the game 'Eyes of Heaven' for PS4,with the powers of a powered up The World pressumed to be '[The World Over Heaven]' who has also gotten slightly fat and purple skin with longer hair and the ability of Rohan's Stand ' Heaven's door who's able to rewrite and modify memories of whoever he wants,alongside with being able to stop time for up 10 seconds and presumed to be alongside his sons Giorno,Donatello,Ugalo and Rikiel,each with a different stand and still his old vampire powers(freezing others and Space Ripper Stingy Eyes) and as well as his ability to fly and his abundant arsenal of knifes and other dirty tricks and the actual ability of [THE WORLD OVER HEAVEN] that is to rewrite reality so he can beat any other stand in the series by simply rewritting reality so that the person becomes his ally instead, effectively allowing him to control any being in the entire universe with his overwhelming power, and let's not forget of course about the strongest punches in the world that go in FTL speed, his previously mentioned vampire abilities(Stinger eyes, inhuman senses, freeze by touch) as well as his stands perfect power and his amazing intellect.Who couldn't be beat by any being in za entire world.

BB and Batman are an idea, not a single person.

Look, I even have some of your previous work

Why do you people make a space after every sentence?

It doesn't make much sense.

It makes sense to use a space if you're making a long post with multiple paragraphs.

But it makes no sense to make a space for every sentence.

Does Batman have prep time?

Who wins

in that depiction? goku

Half the time I have no idea what this guy is even saying, but he presents his ideas clearly and in single sentences so its easy to read. I can't say that for half the people on this board that speak full english.

Superman and Goku.

Brothers from separate comic pages.

They would not fight would be brothers fighting for the common cause.

This would be the reason they would not fight.

They are superheroes.

No, superman is invincible.

Goku fights all his friends, though. He wants to fight pretty much anything that looks like fun. He just so happens to also have to fight things that just want to kill him a lot of the time.

Superman is physically vulnerable against sufficiently powerful enemies, for example: other Kryptonians, Doomsday, and Darkseid. Goku would likely be sufficiently powerful to damage Superman.

Additionally Superman has no special protection against magic, so he's as vulnerable to it as any other human. Ki is unlikely to count as magic considering Superman's vulnerability is more to the "turn you into a frog" kind of magic rather than bolts and whatnot.

Additional vulnerabilities: under red sunlight he's as strong as he would be were he a human. He's also severely weakened by exposure to Kryptonite (radiation), though the effect depends on what kind of Kryptonite it is. He also is somewhat vulnerable to electricity (as demonstrated by his fights with Livewire), reality manipulation (he can't physically beat the fifth-dimensional imp Mr. Mxyzptlk), and having his power drained (like it often is by Parasite).

The Flash wins all battles

Betelgeuse could beat up all your favorite characters.

Big Boss

big boss is a big guy, and batman has a historical weakness to big guys

Batman.
He's leagues faster, smarter, stronger and more durable. The shit he keeps on his utility belt >> BB's dinky bionic arm.

If Batman avoids engaging Boss in CQC, Batman wins. If Batman gets in a fistfight, BB pulls a win out of his ass. That motherfucker out-reacted/out-CQC'd the Skulls and Quiet.

Batman could beat superman. So unless your saying big boss could also beat superman, batman always wins.

Rock beats scissors. So unless your saying paper could also beat scissors, Rock always wins.

he can't beat the cock

Black adam's lighting bolts hurt him

why does that picture scare me?

Neither of them would deliberately kill each other.

I've always seen Superman as pretty bland and uninteresting outside of watching Justice League, but both of them at heart are good people and neither of them like to kill. If there was one thing I liked about that quite frankly not that entertaining video is showing that Goku would immediately destroy something like Kryptonite. That's not fair as a fight to him.

In fact, I wish I could find more images of them being bros or kicking ass together.

This kills the thread.

I look at them as something entertaining that goes a long way towards ending retarded VS fanboy arguments.

Also, some videos are actually pretty enjoyable to pass the time. Quite a few are definitely shit and have no effort put in when they're meant to give a basic idea of how someone would win, not exactly how they do in less than a minute.

But not to the extent that lightning hurts an ordinary human, indicating that it's not Superman's vulnerability to magic at play but his trouble resisting electricity.

Big Boss is a fucking battlefield legend and for good reason, but Batman is full of shit. So I'd expect Batman to win.

If that was true, why did Lex kill the Flash in an alternate timeline of the DCAU

Checkmate, Flashfags.

Batman just has a bunch of commonly used gadgets that he carries around. He can't asspull anything. Also, he's at least good at fighting people with guns. A hand to hand fight would be fun as shit to watch with MGS' emphasis on CQC as a major skill.

Both Bruce and Venom are average human beings with a shit ton of training to make them legendary among them.

I never understood that storyline. Why Flash of all heroes?