The internet as we know it has been kiked. Are you going to bitch and moan about it, or are you going to take action?

The internet as we know it has been kiked. Are you going to bitch and moan about it, or are you going to take action?

Do Your Part - Host a Tor Node

Whatever SJW and other horseshit they spout, Tor bypasses (((the censors))). But it's slow as fuck. We can do something about that.

This war will be won with concrete actions. Boycott our enemies and support those that enable us.

Hail Victory.

Other urls found in this thread:

torproject.org/docs/faq#HowDoIDecide
trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/23270
andrewanglinblog.wordpress.com/
gab.ai/(((weev)))/posts/11488198
Fag
dstormer6em3i4km.onion
dstormer6em3i4km.onion/
netzpolitik.org/2017/secret-documents-reveal-german-foreign-spy-agency-bnd-attacks-the-anonymity-network-tor-and-advises-not-to-use-it/
netzpolitik.org/2017/geheime-dokumente-der-bnd-hat-das-anonymisierungs-netzwerk-tor-angegriffen-und-warnt-vor-dessen-nutzung/
archive.is/g03pn
aclu.org/sites/default/files/assets/tor_stinks.pdf
schneier.com/blog/archives/2012/01/tor_opsec.html
cryptome.org/0005/tor-opsec.htm
schneier.com/blog/archives/2013/10/air_gaps.html
schneierfacts.com/facts/top
archive.fo/mYpgK
blog.torproject.org/tor-project-defends-human-rights-racists-oppose
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tor is also kiked as fuck.

Tor is equally kiked, use I2P or starting gathering folks off the web.

Listen up, faggots. We will not let the perfect be the enemy of the good. Support ALL that ENABLE us. That includes Tor.

Running an exit node guarantees we get interest from the government. No thanks.

Fuck off kike

Tor has 3 types of nodes: Exit, Relay, Bridge. Run a relay or bridge node. Traffic is entirely internal.

FBI/CIA already have plenty of nodes set up. Shit's compromised my man.

Tor is literally the fastest way to end up on a watchlist besides googling how to bomb. Basically every major illegal activity goes over it and EVERY alphabet soup agency watches it like a hawk. Considering what the typical Holla Forums user gets up to it's basically handing your anus on a platter to them.

Don't use Tor, use IPFS.
>>>Holla Forums785171
I'll make an idiot's guide to setting it up in a couple of hours.

no faggot
one method will win out, now is the time we get to argue
plz, we only get to migrate every couple of years
i for one am looking forward to the new golden age on the new chan

Fight smarter and offline then instead of using something they actively monitor for dumbasses like yourself.

What you shills intentionally fail to understand is that even if they wanted to, Tor CANNOT censor.

Eh they just woke up the beast. There's murmurs on a few deepweb hacking forums that an attack on the tech corps that will make the DynDNS DDoS look like child's play is in the works. Use this attack to identify weak points in their infrastructure and spread FUD to the normalfags that they're not safe. If you look hard enough you can find your own botnet as well. But yeah I agree with OP that you should host a Tor node.

You're on your own, faggot. The issue is freedom of speech, not your illicit shekels.

I mean.. they went after 100 years statues. Someone, somewhere, pitched the same shit about one of the first websites.

The more people who use Tor (and host nodes), the safer it is and the harder it is for the gov to infiltrate. Plus, if we aren't using it for illegal purposes we have absolutely nothing to fear. Let them monitor our memes over Tor as they already can without Tor!

torproject.org/docs/faq#HowDoIDecide

Why centralize?

We know who we are. Obviously I don't mean personally, but the attitudes presented in 8pol are in no way restricted to 8pol.

They shut us down. Okay, we move to a new site. Or we use Tor. Or I2P. Or other similar things.

He have private chat groups on any of hundreds of websites. We start our own threads on poorly moderated forums.

We get really crazy and start communicating using text within image files to prevent automated systems from finding keywords. We put up telephone lists, radio channels, other offline forms of communication. Private locked servers on obscure multiplayer games become chat rooms. (Jihadis have been known to use this one quite effectively.)

What I'm saying is they can stamp out websites all they want, introduce their petty censorship. However no matter how far they go as long as we've got access to electricity we can come together to talk shit about niggers and reveal the kike.

Holla Forums rocks, but it's not the last bastion for us. It's really just convenient.

Nobody asks to to run exit nodes. You do not even need them to use or run hidden services

Because 99% of this site won't be able to use decentralised system.

While we may be forced to it by means of necessity, and Tor could prove useful, don't think Tor is some kind of anti-establishment, non-Jewish freedom fighting project. To my understanding, it was primarily funded by the US Gov't as a tool for intelligence agencies. Of course, in order for it to work for them, the public needs to be able to use it too.

I have also heard that the government owns the majority of Tor nodes and can use them to make educated guesses on a targetted individual's traffic. You should always use Tor with a secure logless VPN or some similar system, to help anonymity and also prevent your ISP from seeing that you use Tor which will get you put on lists. Ideally, you should only use Tor on a TAILS or similar OS booted off a flash drive or floppy disk, so there is no trace of Tor on your hard drive nor as many means of your IP accidentally being leaked through Tor. Not to mention it would be quicker and easier to bleach and destroy the storage device.

There's also that rumor that Tor is owned by a Rabbi, is that true?

TOR and i2p are kiked honeypots

So are VPNs

rip

Hey guys I just got Tor. Vanned when? :^)

Why are kikes so afraid of Tor?

That meme is pushed by shills. TOR didn't ban DS and couldn't even if they wanted to.

trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/23270

Your posting on Holla Forums but worried about using TOR or VPNs?
Nigger if there is a list your already on it.

It's also our god-given right to hang the ((jackals)) that has set plans in motion to destroy us. Doesn't mean it would be smart into head to the white house with a noose at this moment.

Where is good pdf?

You'd be a year too late.

>>>/zundel/1239

Yeah, it's just that if nobody runs them, then the FBI can scoop up ALL the traffic and figure out who is going where. If hundreds or thousands of new exit nodes opened up, not only would tor speed up a great deal, but they would have a much harder time gathering the data they need.

itt:
< TOR IS COMPROMISED!
< AND I2P TOO!
< STOP USING THEM!
< USE OUR APPROVED VPN INSTEAD
< OY VEEEEY IT'S LIKE ANNUDAH SHOAH YOU ANTISEMITE

Do your part

and just what the hell is this shit?

You fucking brilliant bastards.

Listen up nigger. Tor is Jewd to the core; not to be trusted. Pic related

Okay, let me set some shit straight right now. (((they))) own everything. TOR is their enemy. POL is their enemy. POL is somewhat NOTORIOUS for not using services that cucked. They want to separate the community once (((the censors))) take over. They don't want us to have access to TOR. The more people who use it, the safer and faster it is.

Literally, THINK ABOUT IT. WHY would the denounce white nationalists and not black markets, pedos and hitman services? To get people to STOP USING THE SERVICE. Derp.

>trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/23270
>butthurt (((cypherpunks))) thinks he can textwall his way to TOR censorship
kek

This graphic is very well done, and yeah, as another Holla Forumsack wrote, "brilliant." Google is already under fire for fake ad-traffic numbers, to the point of having to pay advertisers back for fake "bot" views, so there's no time like the present to fuck up their numbers more. When advertisers lose even more faith in what Google's telling them are legitimate ad views, they'll stop advertising on Google.

I'm thinking only a few thousand dudes running this script 24/7 would put a dent in ad-buyers trust and thus Google's pockets. "Gee, supposedly we're getting all these views, but nobody's buying our shit. Fuck Google."

Imagine Google, the penny stock.

Checked.

i2p and most others are closed off networks that do not provide anonymous access to clear web resources.

tor is the premier deep web technology because it allows access to hidden services AND clear web, that is why it is so popular even though it is very slow and limited to only tcp traffic.

They cant profit off WNs like they do with Silk Road alternatives, Cheese Pizza rings and ISIS hideouts.
That's pretty much reason why kikes want right wing people gone.
Cue in pro pedestary rights in T minus.

The only thing I'm being retarded with on this is the last step. How can I "watch the costs grow?"

holohoax exposure is legal in my country you faggot. Take your cock sucking fear mongering defeatist ass the fuck out of here.

fuck off

Are you posting here? Congrats, you are now on a watchlist that is much higher priority to ZOG than Tor users.

I have followed everything,the script works as i see the pop-ups but ad nauseum doesn't click them and the counter stays at zero,(i have disabled ad-block).I am on chrome and i want to do my part!

Not sure what to make of it, but I think Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack is censored off TOR too!

lmao DS censor is pretty funny tho

You're real pathetic shlomo. You realize Tor is both directed and funded by Rabbis, don't you?
See pic and link related.
twitter.com/torproject/status/680097500280258560

Tor is kiked too

I knew they were kiked but holy shit, didn't think they would actually censor DS.. gonna get FORKED

It might be kiked, but in order for TOR to work as intended they can't do anything about us using it. To remove anyone's anonymity through TOR would mean death of TOR altogether. No one is going to use an unreliable privacy tool. Besides, it's open source. You could just revert to non kiked version and use that instead.

I don't know what's gonna happen mate, the levels of shutting it down have never been so high

Fucking this

ADNASEUM IS LITERALLY A JEWISH SCAM

AdNauseaum (*)

Same for me on firefox, the click counter stays at zero. I also have noscript and RequestPolicy installed. But allowing everything in those didn't make the click counter go up.

Is there a page I can visit to test if AdNauseam works?

Oh wow, you're awfully convincing with that detail and typo, you sure convinced me, faggot.

You HAVE to use a Google account to commence with the OP. It does diddly squat without a account,

It's the node owners going out of their way to limit traffic from there, if we ran our own nodes it would counteract this. We could effectively take over if we hosted our own and no one could do anything about it. The thing about tor node operators is that they're effectively anarchist larpers on a quixotic mission to "take down porky". It was never really about free speech, it was just virtue signaling that they wanted to liberate the internet.

So if this keeps on happening, it might be possible for newcomers to exploit this and create a new internet

it must eat the leftists up that their cyberpunk fantasy is coming true and they're not the heroes

I've signed in with my google account, googled for hotels, went to news.google.com, clicked on huffpost garbage, allowed all scripts and requests.

Still zero clicks from AdNauseam.

Don't you get it that Communists have already caught you, but the crime hasn't invented yet? Communists will create you as criminal if needed. Nurnberg trials 1947 is a perfect example. These people are just pure evil.

You have nothing to fear if your heart is pure and noble.

yeeah how about no you shithead

Why not use both?

uhh… I don't know how to tell you this but that's not a legitimate onion site

If they can target a site like this, then Tor is not an option for avoiding censorship and no one is safe using it. Is there no better explanation for the issue?

It sounds like the kikes took down some high-bandwidth nodes. All the more reason to host our own.

Stop shilling this, it's created by jews

That is a shit idea, if some pedo downloads cp using your node, you will get in trouble.

Yeah, (((weev))) said that their traffic was limited heavily on gab

Whoa, motivating speech there FBI san

I respect (((weev))), but you should always assume he's twisting a narrative for social engineering.

Do some basic research before talking out your ass, faggot.

Hidden services don't use exit nodes.

Anyone interested in doing so, the 24.1Ghz microwave band is unlicensed, along with the LowFER bands.
Right Wing Communications Squads

tor is a honeypot
;^)

why is pol so tech illiterate despite shitposting on Holla Forums all day?

I noticed in Chrome under the extensions you need to check allow in incognito.

because we try to avoid the virtual jew

Found a way to get it to work, use this modified script jsfiddle.net/icefrogcode/kqdx7cyb/ and run it outside of incognito mode. May also need to right click the window that pops up and click the 'show as tab' button. I don't see the icon otherwise

Plenty of illegal shit occurs on the light web.
I am not against hosting tor nodes, or using it.
But don't do it from home.

Why not? You are just receiving and sending encrypted blocks of data.

wonder who could be behind this post

andrewanglinblog.wordpress.com/

Looks like today is the day for Holla Forumsacks to ditch Windows for good!
>>>Holla Forums787365

It's a tor2web gateway, the content is coming from their onion. But obviously accessing it that way isn't anonymous, so if you're not going to install tor you may as well just use Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.al (until such time as the kikes steal that domain too.)

There was a huge thread on tor's mailing list about doing exactly this before DS slowed to a trickle, though. You're right that isn't proof of censorship efforts, but it's at least a believable explanation.

I can tell every other WN this… please guard your identity as best as possible.

Out of ignorance/stupidity (being young and retarded) I contacted one of the major "leaders" in the movement. I guess I thought I wasn't worth the jews' time at all or something like that (down playing the threat).

All "WN leaders" are feds. All of them. Only legit person I have personally come across is Jim How/Return of PMTMR on youtube.

Needless to say, out of stupidity, it costed me my life. Been hit with DEWS/gang stalked ever since. Unexplainable demonic shit going on, etc. My life is in shambles now.

I just wished I kept a low profile while it did matter, but my life is finished. :\

You mean they put bona-fide brujeria on you? It's definitely possible, although quite improbable for low-level stuff. Or they're gaslighting/MKultra'ing you.

Pull yourself together. My great-grandfathers died painful deaths in Normandy and the Eastern Front, respectively. You're still breathing. Man the fuck up.

Remember what the NSA has to say about tor.

I am 99% sure some faggot from salt-left made this OP.
wow that was easysage

I can't believe people are taking this seriously and not instantly recognizing this very evidently schizophrenic poster as being mentally confused. Whew.

Isn't Tor mostly in need of exits though? Ideally everyone would run an exit, and no one would have malicious intents on the clearnet, but I'm wondering if more relays would even help with anything, because the chokepoints really are the exits

Come on

Thats only because people want to connect out to the clearnet. If more services move onto the internal tor network it wont be a problem. (Use 8chans .onion address, it'll be faster)

Also, its generally accepted that tor will keep you anonymous from companies collecting data, but the alphabets can still deanonymize you. Use it for what it's good for (uncensorable internet), but realize it has its flaws too. Don't go around accepting offers to blow up federal buildings because you think you're perfectly anonymous on tor.

Last year, at 23, I started studying at the only university in Europe (Web Application and Service development) after 3 years of working as a network engineer.
I didn't want to, I didn't need to, but I'll make you faggots proud.

OP is a shill. Hosting a Tor exit node will get you arrested for CP. Using Tor for normie browsing is a great way to get phished. Only use Tor when browsing Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack, not anything else.

DS actually goes lightning fast on Tor now because (((weev))) hacked the network to increase the number of introduction points. gab.ai/(((weev)))/posts/11488198 Pretty much all Tor capacity will go to Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack now, if utilized. The more time you spend reading Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack, the less bandwidth will be available for pedophiles.

What is a good proxy for 4chan? I've managed to redpill quite a number of uses on their Holla Forums but got banned.
The more redpilled whites the better.

YEAH
PARTY AT THE THAI FUCK SHACK

I'm sorry for posts like this. I just like saying Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack. It seriously is a much better name than that thing I can't say because it'll filter to Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack anyway. Why hasn't Fag Anglin adopted it yet?

Cianigger detected

Guess what? Mods banned Tor. Probably some newfag mod…

Imagine that?

YOU FUCKING RETARDS KEEP USING THE .LINK SITE WHEN YOU ARE TOLD NOT TO. YOU KEEP FUCKING DOING IT. ALSO YOU FUCKERS KEEP THINKING TOR CAN OMG CENSOR YOU. STOP KEEPING YOUR GOD DAMN HEAD IN THE SAND AND REALIZE 2 THINGS. THE .LINK IS UNSECURE ,IT WAS SETUP BY (((SOMEONE))) AAANNNDDD TORS DEVELOPERS CANNOT REMOVE THIS SITE VIA CODE. EVEN IF THEY DO. PEOPLE WILL MANIPULATE THE CODE AND SETUP THEIR OWN NODES NOT BLOCKING IT THEREFORE ALLOWING ACCESS TO YOUR FAVORITE CESSPOOL. THE DEVS KNOW THIS. SO THEY WONT EVEN TRY. ANDREW SPERGED ABOUT THE SITE BEING SLOW ONE DAY AND I WENT AND CHECKED. LOADED FINE. ITS ANGLIN WHAT DO YOU EXPECT HE JUST WANTED MORE FOLK TO RUN MORE NODES FOR HIM SO SHIT WOULD LOAD SNAPPY.

why not zeronet or hamnet? tor is controlled garbage

I agree Chaim, those goyim should not use TOR for anything else…it's not for normal browsing goy shut it down, 6 million

I really like /zundel great mechanics / machinery pdfs there! Can't wait to read this Martin Luther one.

Kys, NSA.

Kys, cuck.

It simply allows them to slowly figure out your traffic if you take absolutely no other precautions.

Thank you for not believing the lies of the kikes. Blindly accepting memes is kike-thinking.

Stop spouting off memes and ignorance. Learn actual facts and reach judgments based only on facts, not kikery and hearsay.

Its kinda funny that the site the TOR (((foundation))) hates the most is one of the fastest and most polished looking sites on their network.

A more believable explanation is that they where getting layer 7 DOSed and the circuit they where was limited.
Now he is tied in with multiple circuits the site is fine.

ZeroNet is a FLOSS botnet invented as a joke by 4chan's /g/ in 2011

I hope you people realize that these internet tunnels won't work if the actual internet itself goes down. All it'd take is the ISPs disconnecting service. If not that, then EMP or a physical attack to the underground fiberoptic network. Then do you know what will happen? Ham Radio Operators will be the king.

All these Tunnels use the Internet and create a sub-network out of it. If your internet goes down you can't tunnel to Tor, IPFS, Freenet. If your internet is just censored, sure. If it GOES DOWN AND BECOMES DISCONNECTED you have nothing.

No, my life is destroyed. Communicating with Sinead McCarthy (Goyim Goddess) cost me my life.

Not sure what I was thinking, maybe I'm a complete imbecile, but yeah, they ruined me and destroyed me.

I'll probably be dead in less than 5-10 years with the DEW attacks.

Guess this is how it all ends for me. Don't know if I underestimated the threat or how I couldn't have possibly see that something like that could happen, but it did, and it's over for me.

Doesn't help that I'm "RH negative" either .They want to kill people who have negative blood types.

If you two are still lurking go to about: config then set extensions.blocklist.enabled to false.
Also you must have history enabled. It can be anything as long as it isn't zero.
One last thing. Adnauseam won't work in incognito mode. If you have any other questions check out the dedicated thread

TOR IS A US GOVT. FUNDED HONEYPOT

OP IS A KIKE

I2P IS THE SAFEST DARKNET

geti2p.net

This.

i2p is superior to tor and they aren't always busting people using it

people get busted on tor all the time

DOOEET FAGGOT

There remains the burning question of why do you Holla Forums bother hosting an onion site and wasting all that bandwidth, not to mention all the fucked up pedo fags you open yourself up to? Why?

You get the rope too.

I have one word for you

.clos

We should use Tor, I2P and start gathering folks off the web. We need to start organizing.

Decentralized darknet markets like OpenBazaar are uncensorable, we can buy and sell whatever we want.

Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin are uncensorable, we can transfer value to whoever we want.

IPFS will allow for decentralized websites and services, including something called Smugchan, which cannot be censored or taken down, even by faggot mods.

The future is bright for lolbergs and by extension ourselves. The dark age will be over soon and we can have our promised chan.

I'll add that blowing up an old tool shed on Jews tube will certainly bring the ATF to your house.
t. neighbor's boys having 'fun'

Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.is/punished-stormer-denied-a-domain-by-jews-and-pedophile-enablers/
>dstormer6em3i4km.onion
ohthatscool.gif
dstormer6em3i4km.onion/

And that's why darknets will always stay irrelevant. People do not care because they can afford to not care.
Not only that, even when they are forced to care, it is only as long as they need to. There is no underlying sense of purpose.
netzpolitik.org/2017/secret-documents-reveal-german-foreign-spy-agency-bnd-attacks-the-anonymity-network-tor-and-advises-not-to-use-it/
Check out the Tor usage graphs after Snowden. A spike in connections for a few months, then all back to normal. "What do you mean no JavaScript?"
The normie lacks the military-grade autism necessary to comprehend OPSEC. "Why should I care if I have nothing to hide from Mr. Cohen?"

When going on jewish conspiracy websites or on Holla Forums, please take very, very serious precautions and don't up being a "victim" like me, where I'm constantly being gang stalked and hit with directed energy weapons (radiation).

My one problem with this whole thing is, is it actually going to have an effect? Google will receive a bailout from out government if need be. Money will materialize for them, like it does for any major industry/organization that's massively well connected and important. Doesn't hurt to do it, obviously, but will it actually accomplish anything?

Ok faggots this thread got shat up by guite a bit of FUD, so I might as well add my worthless TORpedo opinion here.

Thread models
To decide how you're protecting yourself, you need to know what you're protecting you from. Is it censorship by your ISP/government/ZOG? Surveillance by police, website operators or intelligence agencies? Or something different? Without this consideration, all protection is worthless.

Law enforcement
Just look how many anons, pedos, drug users, nazis get busted for doing stuff on Tor. Not that many, right? If you're using Tor correctly (see below), you're pretty safe. This also is probably true for I2P and other decentralized proxy networks. If you use a commercial VPN service, be aware that they might have logs and if they do, they'll gladly hand them out to whichever three letter agency knocks on their doors.

Intelligence agencies
operate on the principle that what they do is secret. Duh! This includes their means as well as their intentions. They might have the tools do deanonymize any Tor user[0] but do you really need to care? These tools would be too valuable to disclose to the world that they have them. This means they can use them in limited ways.
According to Snowden, the NSA hates Tor[1]. But can you trust him?

Censorship
Tor and other anonymization networks are not going to be censored. As soon as there is censorship, they won't be trusted any more and people move to different technologies.

Surveillance
You 'will be put on a list for using Tor, and on another shorter list for running a Tor relay. But you're already on a list for going to 8ch/pol/ (YES, especially if you use some random VPN service), along with thousands of other people. You'll never know, but you are. You've got to decide for yourself if this is an issue for you. If it is, stop doing what a normie wouldn't do.

You should learn about how intelligence agencies tap submarine cables and major internet exchanges to automatically generate those lists. Learn what browser fingerprinting is, how to calculate corellation between signals and what this means for encrypted and proxied communication.

Usability
VPNs (especially Tor) are shit usable. This is a very very limited technical solution to a major political problem. The masses aren't going to use proxies and if they will, you can expect to see tons of FUD on all normie media.

Using Tor correctly
Use the Tor Browser Bundle or Tails. Do not use Tor for your normal offline browsing habits, or anything that connects your browsing to an identity of yours that you wish to hide.

JEWS
Jews are involved in the project, that is, in writing the code and advocating Tor usage. However, the number of Tor nodes run by jews is unknown and even if its development is totally jewed, it is of limited importance (see above). Depends on what you do and who you are. You trade being put on yet another list for being somewhat more anonymous (depends on what you do and if you use Tor correctly).

[0] netzpolitik.org/2017/geheime-dokumente-der-bnd-hat-das-anonymisierungs-netzwerk-tor-angegriffen-und-warnt-vor-dessen-nutzung/
[1]>>10546096

archive.is/g03pn

Whatever you do, do not host exit relays (unless you're /baph/ and Holla Forums) you double niggers.

Polite sage

I2P
is mostly a darknet, think Tor with only .onion domains. Nobody uses darknet-only websites and even less people use I2P. Even if we were successful to move to a darknet site, we won't be able to find more supporters "newfags" and yes, we do need them or even sustain regular participant numbers.

IPFS
is not a darknet. In terms of usefulness to running imageboards, censorability, and anonymity it is comparable to BitTorrent. It's not anonymous, it is censorable (ipfs gateways are; nobody is going to set up his own local ipfs gateway), and you can only host static files on ipfs.

Freenet
Same as IPFS, but then you're most definitely on the pedo watch list. You will have CP on your computer if you run Freenet.

GNUNet
??? need to evaluate this one

Commercial VPN services
See my post on browser fingerprinting. Most likely half of them are honeypots run by 20 companies worldwide, at most.

ishygddt

ishygdd

Isg

Shig

shig

crickets

Oh vey, the jackboots are coming. This is government tire shit i.e., "be scared goy". If you think your annoymoose on any form of internet protocol and can get away with what ever shit it is your trying to cover up, jokes on you. For all you tor no believers blow me get to know me.

Good. Bring a whole fucking army and take a run at me, fag. Posted from my real IP LIKE ALWAYS because I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

This.

COVER YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS INSTEAD OF BEING COWARDS IN TRYING TIMES
IF YOU ARE TOO AFWAID TO USE THE FUCKING INTERNET THEN YOU WILL NOT RUSH A MACHINE GUN NEST
GODDAMN SHILLS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

All right, I laughed, now get the fuck out.

Fucking gloriously REKT

You don't care about exposing your IP because you're at an Air Force base in Florida and this is your job. The kikery here is so transparent it's laughable. I bet you got 10 people to download TOR just with this unbelievably shitty attempt at shilling.

KYS traitor.

NSA hates TOR:

aclu.org/sites/default/files/assets/tor_stinks.pdf

schneier.com/blog/archives/2012/01/tor_opsec.html
cryptome.org/0005/tor-opsec.htm
schneier.com/blog/archives/2013/10/air_gaps.html
New Tor users, or those who are seriously interested, would learn much from reading the above, and following relevant links and pointers.
Schneier is a literal crypto Jew
schneierfacts.com/facts/top

What would happen if I googled how to bomb through Tor?

archive.fo/mYpgK Almost Everyone Involved in Developing Tor was (or is) Funded by the US Government

—Roger Dingledine, co-founder of the Tor Network, 2004

Stop using Tor, you niggers. Especially never run a node. The Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack getting all those people to run Tor nodes for the spooks is a huge red flag. 8/pol/ is below nigger-tier on tech.

NEVER EVER HOST A FUCKING TOR NODE

Hosting a tor node literally means you are allowing pedofags to use your node and get their cp shit traced back to you.

TOR node owners get their doors broken down by SWAT teams all the time because all of the activity on the node traces back to them.

You probably shouldn't be accepting those weather underground style offers ever.

And you think this website isn't?

The only reason Tor is "compromised" is because (((they))) have implemented several entry and exit nodes in an attempt to piece together traffic(e.g., correlation attacks). Correlation attacks can mostly be defeated by using a VPN when connecting to the Tor network. You can even be super paranoid and run your own VPN server and DNS resolver. Stop spreading FUD.

Seasoned Torfags know, but clearnetfags/VPNfags (or anyone using JavaScript or cellphones) may not know.
Read serious sources, and do not be fooled by JIDF, who for one do not control this technology.
blog.torproject.org/tor-project-defends-human-rights-racists-oppose

Nah fam, I don't need Tor

Nah fam, I don't need Tor

Horse shit. It lets through so many ads you may as well not have an adblocker at all.

well that ruined my childhood. thanks.

The fact that some rabbis need it to access child porn does not make it any less viable.