Mew can learn every move

What did they mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthday_problem
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nigga, we've known that Ditto was a failed Mew clone for years. Dubs thread instead?

What if the truck was a ditto all along?

Does Transform work on objects?

What if that one pidgey you let get away was Mew in disguise?

Nigger, it says in the fucking game that Ditto is a failed clone of Mew if you bothered to read the notes on Cinnabar Island.

that aspie is really bad at explaining shit

He's not an aspie

Mew and Ditto are clearly linked, you're a fool if you think otherwise.

Sure. They weight the same, can both transform, have the same shiny color but without actual confirmation from gamefreak it's just baseless speculation on what could just be meaningless connections.

Rad. Does this mean I'm the ultimate lifeform?

(((pure coincidence)))

A

if your the ultimate lifeform than life doesn't deserve to exist

its a trick, they all are in different ways. Rhydon was the first one made, Arceus is God, so he's the first one to exist, Bulbasaur is the first one in the pokedex

Arceus isn't a real pokemon. Mew is the first pokemon so if Arceus created everything, including Mew, then it can't be a Pokemon.

What about Mew?

What the fuck is an Arceus?

Wow OP
Never knew that before! Let me upboat your post!

If you were would you really be on Holla Forums?

a shit pokemon that hatched from an egg in the void before creating the pokemon universe

In Red, the scientists on Cinnabar claim Mew is the original pokemon.

What kind of bullshit is that?

They must have run out of shit to make up. What's next? Pokemon from alternate dimensions?

Isn't that exactly what the Unown are?

Im sorry to say user but thats already happened. ruby Sapphire and Wmeral is in an alternate dimension to ORAS where mega evolution doesnt exist

Fun fact, if births are distributed evenly over the year, you share a birthday with a little over twenty million living humans.
Having the same birthday as another thing doesn't mean jack shit.

Mew is supposedly the ancestor to every living pokemon.

Arceus is supposedly the creator of the universe.

Pokemon supposedly arrived from space with some certainly being from space.

Its basically evolution vs creationism but the signs indicate that evolution is right(just like in real life)

Arceus is just some really strong pokemon that people decided to worship.

turns fedora backward before the battle

Since mew is supposedly an ancestor of all modern pokemon it can only be supposed that ditto inherited more preperties of him than any other pokemon, but their DNA has still some differences, just like fly DNA has a lot in common with human DNA

As I understand it, Arceus created the universe and then created Mew to give life to Pokemon.

Depends, are you a hedgehog with a preponderance for guns?

What's a September?

I know it's in the Pokemon Special, but that probably doesn't make it canon for the games.

I want Dialga to sit on my face

If you go by the show it does, there there's no defined upper limit on what Ditto can do or mimic. Worst problem it faces is an imperfect mimic and it still keeps its simplistic face while mimicking other things.

He's the reason modern Pokemon sucks ass. He's the one pushing "dude the Pokemon world is always happy and has no problems" bullshit.

What if Pokemon was still a good series?

NICE

Back to your containment thread, pokefag!

IT'S NO USE

Naw, the perfect lifeform is Cell.

Found the mew autist.

Fuck Masuda. That faggot doesn't know anything about making games. You think I'm gonna take anyone less than Tajiri saying otherwise as meaning shit?

Great thinking, dumbass.

See and fuck off. What he thinks doesn't mean shit.

Ha.

Also mew isn't anything special. He wasn't the first pokemon created, not even the first pokemon arceus created. Genwunners are filled to the brim with salt.

I saged because the Mew/Arceus argument is stupid as fuck.

This could have been a fun thread to talk about Pokemon lore, but no, it has to immediately go to this bullshit.

Too bad sage isn't a downvote.

And it goes to this bullshit because people like you don't just provide evidence for the BS they spout. Masuda has more credibility than you'll ever have.

But he's right. What the fuck would the music composer know about the plot or backstory of the game?

It's a sentimental thing. I don't want to be the one bumping shit threads.

And Masuda is just some faggot who was on the team who eventually got to start fucking up the franchise from the 3rd gen onwards. The only good that came out of him was Platinum and BW, the former only being realizing just how bad he fucked up on its original versions and fixing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthday_problem

What a fucking waffle-ass answer. "Is it true?" "Oh maybe but possibly not see Pokemon are their own individuals but they are unique in that they are separate from other Pokemon, though we do not describe when and how Pokemon as individuals are created so the possibility does indeed technically exist".

He's not just a composer, stop repeating half-truths to set a narrative.

That doesn't excuse your faggotry, it's the same logic as a redditor "downvote".

He's definitely not just some faggot. Board of directors, producer, director, composer, programmer, etc. etc. He's one of the oldguards of the company. Also the later games are way more connected to each other than the 1st one. There isn't substantial evidence proving the connection.

During Red and Green? Yes he was, all he did was make sounds and music.

wrong
Rhydon was the first pokemon to be added by index number to the game

No, it is not, you fucking idiot. I'm literally just not bumping the thread.

we're just gonna ignore that the flying octopus spaghetto monster exist as a deity
nothing to see here, bois, god was mew and mew was behind natural selection, fucking why

reminder that Arceus actually has 1000 arms

His arms are actually the Unknown. With them he created the universe and the Creation Trio.

Ha.

To the overall series and company, no. And again, the first game is disconnected for the most part from the entire series, it was just a launchpad for better things. There isn't a meaningful relation between Mew and Ditto unless he or other staff say so.

There is a relation. They share way too many physical characteristics for there not to be some sort of connection. Now, what is that connection? That's something nobody knows. Maybe some of the designers were just having a giggle at work, but Ditto is basically a watered down Mew. They even both give HP EVs despite having even stats across the board.

Keyword, "meaningful".
There's tons of similarities but this could just be a handful of staff doing it because it's neat.

Miyamoto was just a composer

Fuck off.

Yeah, they're probably never going to address it. It's still odd that they're so similar.

FAGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOTTTTTT

1. *tips trilby*
2. All evolutionists admit there is a creator.

This thread and this discussion are very autistic.