IM ANGRY. ANGRY ABOUT TRANNIES

IM ANGRY. ANGRY ABOUT TRANNIES

First grader sent to office for 'misgendering' fellow student

A first grader at a California charter school was sent to the principal’s office this week after she accidentally “misgendered” a classmate in what’s being called a “pronoun mishap.”

The incident occurred at Rocklin Academy, a school roiled by controversy after a kindergarten teacher led an in-class discussion on transgenderism that included a “gender reveal” for a little boy who was transitioning to a little girl.

For kindergartners.

Parents were furious because they were not informed in advance and were not given the chance to opt their five-year-olds from the classroom transgender activity. However, school leaders informed moms and dads – they were not allowed to opt-out – and the state did not require them to notify parents.

The latest incident occurred during the first week of school when a first grader came across a classmate on the playground. She called the student by his given name – apparently unaware that the boy now identified as a girl.

archive.is/e5kb

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/news/2017/08/25/first-grader-sent-to-principals-office-for-misidentifying-another-childs-new-gender
archive.is/xvMp9
archive.is/e5kbd
archive.is/e5kb
foxnews.com/opinion/2017/08/25/first-grader-sent-to-office-for-misgendering-fellow-student.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP…

your archive link is bullshit dude

Please help us, God. We need Your intervention now. Please help us.

de ja vu
it all has to come to pass user

theblaze.com/news/2017/08/25/first-grader-sent-to-principals-office-for-misidentifying-another-childs-new-gender
archive.is/xvMp9

archive.is/e5kbd
Real archive link. OP is a colossal, cock-gobbling faggot, as usual.

>archive.is/e5kb

checked and kekked

So do something about it.

foxnews.com/opinion/2017/08/25/first-grader-sent-to-office-for-misgendering-fellow-student.html

The archive of this is fucked. Check it yourselves.

I'll be teaching my kids about chromosomes ASAP, the salt they'll mine…

this is terrible. i am fucking disgusted. i cannot imagine how bad that little girl felt when she was called the wrong pronoun

It doesn't affect you guys! That's why we have to penalize you for not recognizing it.

Imagine being a school bully. Imagine the horror of existence when you get same treatment for beating up emasculated nerd and calling a tranny a male, not even calling him a faggot yet.
If community of classmates is alright, that tranny is going to become abused to suicide. If community will be consistent of nerds and boys who's parents are two homosexual dads, the tranny is going to become star of the school instead. It can only end with either of those. And this is a fucking commiefornia.
Those boys are going to learn quickly what sex and homosexualism is, if things will get really bad, that transexual first grader is going to become sexually abused too, not only by his parents alone.

First grade usually decides roles school boys assume for the rest of the school experience. I got bullied a lot, i know that shit.

The parents of this child should be charged with child abuse. Sick fucks.

Whoops forgot to turn of sage.

checked dubs confirm

Transmissions can be iffy, always make sure to upshift on time.

Checked
HIV positive future 3rd grader?

Charged, locked up, thrown away, ovened.

OP, see here.

Trips confirm that bullies are needed at this point.

Song related.

Why be upset? It's California. This means that in 15-20 years MAX, it's fucking done with.

admit it, it gave you some motivation to learn English.

I didn't say that shit-for-brains, I was saying how pathetic these types of threads are.

If anyone here isn't home schooling you're doing the equivalent of child abuse at this point since you know just how bad things are.

not

And now we trannies are in power and bully you out of your job and joy of living :D

not funny when it hapens to you isnt?

have fun heaping up your funeral pyre

lots of buzzwords

It was not part of our blood
It came to us very late

riiiiight…

It's not supposed to be funny.
The point is to cure selective retardation while the child is still easily influenced.

wew

this is your average
your average
your average
your average
commie

Have you even located your nearest bog? That's very important, because they won't stop, their insufferable kind just can't stop, they'll drive you and your children crazy. Queer, lesbian, gay, queer, whatever imaging those are all guises for the disease to be past onto the pure. The bog fixes this problem eternally.

Now you may say, user I can't overkill this person, well first they aren't even people and the faggots will be coming for what you have so then you will your decision made for you. If you cannot fight then flee.

Disgusting, weak people, who have no ability to build a kingdom and prosper the land. They shall not win because not all tactics are equal and ableism is the basis for victory.

LOOK AT THIS MAN, THIS FATHER HEARTBROKEN ABOUT HIS SON BEING INFECTED WITH THE GAY! HIS SON BEING SO INDIFFERENT ABOUT HIS FATHER'S FEELINGS! HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO HIM? GAY GENOCIDE WHEN?

God damn, of course not. The fucking kikes "raised" him - giving his father a worse trauma than he got in Vietnam.

Yup. You really have to admire the neverending line of contradictory bullshit.

can we archive directly to IPFS some how?

We need a script that archives web pages to several services at the same time for redundancy,and labor saving.

We would archive to IPFS,GNUnet,wayback,archive and others all at the same time with the press of a single button.

Love the way you think user.

Nice. Bogs for pre-war period. Shit pools during and after the race war.

bumpe

You trannies ruin your mental state, your body and you all drop like flies.

Nobody ever discriminated against eunachs. That's why they have to make up new offenses like not using made up special words.

At about 2:40 in the video, the guy suggests its environmental racism, to spray your fields with pig shit. He says that because it effects low income people who have to live around it, that its racist.

Oh, and about a minute later, the narrator assures you "this is not a partisan issue".

That's okay, the parents of this little hell-spawn have ensured that their genes will not survive. With any luck the little freak will do what so many trannies do and solve the problem by drinking bleach.

anyone have videos about debunking transgenderism? I remember one that revolved around it being started by some jewish doctor who failed his first experiment but I'm just needing anything on the subject. Trying to help out a friend.