In 2018 I will not tolerate racism, sexism, antisemitism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism...

in 2018 I will not tolerate racism, sexism, antisemitism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, or pro-anime posting on this board, you've all been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

chaturbate.com/katiecutie_5/
thereallagreta.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Faggot

You have my shitposts

Nigger, cunt, kike, faggot, tranny, retard, desu.

Oh look, ANOTHER TRANS """""JOKE""""". All of you ignorant people who tell me not to care when I see yet ANOTHER sign that this culture thinks that what I am is a joke.

I am a successful woman. I am an attractive woman. I am a mother.

And, yes, I am a transwoman.

I know you people live your privileged little lives, but my value as a human being is anything but secure in this culture. People are actively trying to pass laws that will get people like me killed. People are actively trying to paint me as a sexual deviant with a mental disorder. Transpeople are .3% of the population and we have the highest murder rater per capita in the U.S.

So defend your pathetic little stance for """""jokes"""", and help contribute to the persecution of the most persecuted group of people in america. And while you do, ask yourself if THIS is okay with you:

And, for the record, if you do find yourself romantically involved with a transperson someday, don't flip out or question your sexuality like an idiot. We can be just as feminine/masculine as anyone else, so grow the hell up.

Aw, heck. I'll just be happy if you don't murder them, since that's actually what happens a lot of the time.

Sincerely,

A Better Person Than You

Yup, if any whites post here in 2018 we will hunt them down like dogs.

Here is looking toward 2018….

How can someone be so fat they color coordinate their shirt with their ice cream?

It’s looking up…

Fuck off you dickless gimped faggot kike nigger cunt.

And MY lels!

The future is here…the future is now…2018…

2018 will be the year the kikes finally get what they deserve, as Iran will launch nukes against Israel when they've got nothing to lose.

So Judaism is the only religion you can't make fun of?

5/10

And, yes, I am a transwoman.
We can be just as feminine/masculine as anyone else,…

May 2018 bring you love and happiness.

tell me another religion that had six million of its members gassed to death.

I'm gonna need some sauce on the third trap ASAP.

It's six billion, anti-semite!

any Holla Forumsposting is fucking gay.

excuse me but it's actually six gorillion, goy

katiecutie_5
chaturbate.com/katiecutie_5/
Happy fapping my brother…

You do know that CTR stopped paying you ages ago, right?

t. radical centrist soyboy

sauce on the second one please

sure step right into this oven

Speaking of being gassed to death…
My girlfriend almost gassed me to death last night after I pounded her boipussy for an hour. I love her little queefs, but damn can some of them get smelly….

Thanks, user. You're a swell fella.

Soygoys like him are usually leftists under five layers of irony.

But I don't understand, anime and weebs are inherently leftist. What's the problem?

Dindu, cunt, tranny, faggot, retard and cucked

Ur ded m8.

You're saying we only need to keep kiding and it to shoah the shit out you?

Dude….you're drunk… You're slurring your words and not making any sense.

Angela Lagretta …. thereallagreta.tumblr.com/

I found you nazis via Vice.

The racism here is truly horrifying.

Charlottesville really opened my eyes to how dangerous white supremacy continues to be. Originally, I thought that their hatred for people of color only manifested in words, and while this is acceptable even if it's toxic, the violent act of running down a beautiful young women has made me concious of the fact that the threat of the KKK and Nazism continues to be very real and is a direct result of letting this ideology fester. I, as a Jew, have had expereiences with anti-Semitism in the past, but never have I feared for my safety until this. No one in a Western country in 2017 should have to be concerned about their security because religion, ethnicity, gender identity, and sexual orientation. Constitutionally, we are all entitled to the same rights as any other man. It's always been that way even if certain people didn't believe it at the time. Diluting this immortal declaration with fascist rhetoric, even jokingly, will only cause more pain and discourse for not only minority groups, but white people too. Equality is the only path to a truly happy and successful world. Now, despite all things, I don't dislike anyone here as I've been taught to love all, I just hope that you learn how dangerous your behavior is. Consider yourself in the shoes of a person of African descent and how you can't escape the racism even on a video game discussion board, and while I know that sounds really cheesy, it is a helpful exercise if you take it seriously. Ending here, I want to thank everyone who actually took the time to read this even if you are a troll, and to POC in particular, I apologize on behalf of white people for all these embarrassingly outdated and insensitive posts.

Sincerely, a jewish girl.

🤔

Get ovened kike

id fuck/let fuck me

In 2018 I'll lose some weight.

Yeah right fatso 😏

I'm not fat, I'm skinnyfat 😞

Yeah right fatso 😏

😞

suck my fucking balls you faggot little NIGGERS slut, niggers a bunch of chocolate people, females are cunts / men are supreme, jews stole all our money so hitler had to kill him, he did a good job, LGBTQ+ is just one giant mental disorder circle jerking each other about how they should destroy free speech, islam is for terrorist, and anime is fucking cancer.

14/88
GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

Yeah right fatso 😏

What, right now?
I was just about to go to bed. Can't we to this another time?

I'm not fat, I'm a stronk ayran warrior! 😞

Also quit samefagging and projecting your weakness tbh fam.

Yeah right fatso 😏

t. Boogie1488

OINK OINK
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE A LEFTYFAGGOT???

You tell me.

Yeah sure, get some rest fella. Let’s regroup in the morning.

I'm NatSoc tbqh fam, so I can't really tell you about it, communist scum.

Heh. I have your BO wrapped around my feminine peen you stupid nazi faggot. Are you jealous? Of course you are sweetie

nazism is left wing, dumbass

It's Third Positionist, faggot.

third position is centrism, your saying nazism is centrist?

Basically. It combines both left-wing and right-wing economic policies, while being socially traditionalist.

This board is wrong in its understanding of every single movie and show I ever seen it discuss. It don't even seem they are talking about the same movie I saw. It would be better off not existing.

Fuck you nigger,

dumb fucking bitch.

I hope your kike family ends up in an oven.

Absolute faggot.

Trannyniggerfaggot, kill yourself.

I have nothing your useless cripple.

Agreed. 3d>2d

Who's that man with stars?

Anyone want some drugs? I have a huge selection.

Tomorrow Jan 1st at six am o'clock I will detonate a bomb I've previously ubicated in a synagogue in a medium size city in a southwestern state.

into the oven you go kike

Good luck! Wish jews merry gasmas!

Posting in an epic bread :p.

We are right about Krull. It is really good.

They’re talking about the BO of Holla Forums, not Holla Forums.

Won’t your congregation be upset, Rabbi?

Go suck a giant nigger dick you ugly kike faggot

Bruh. Look at this dude.

benis

Well they could've mentioned that then. But I don't give a shit about the tranny BO here either.

sage negated

t. newfag
Holla Forums BO is based and isn't a tranny at all. But he does get his dick sucked occasionally by trannies.

If my suspicions are correct, enjoy your lasts breaths.

REPORTED

Yeah right fatso 😏

kek is this bait?