Why aren't you celebrating Kojima's birthday, Holla Forums?

Why aren't you celebrating Kojima's birthday, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hideo_kojima_en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because no one gives a shit about some random gook. We like his games, not him.

What's it like anyways

But his fans are already celebrating it by drawing art for him and wishing him a happy birthday on his Twitter.
twitter.com/hideo_kojima_en

Because he's a hack.

Because I've never played any of his games

What did they mean by this?

Because he doesn't work for nintendo. Simple.

Because I'm not a drone.

This isn't a Kojima thread, OP just asked a question about Kojima.
But it'll probably get 100 more replies since Holla Forums loves shit threads.

He didn't send me a card after I sent him one, fuck him.

It is also the anniversary of this event which rocked my little 6 year old world.

I keep seeing this more and more despite how the board has barely changed since early 2015.

The board is pretty much reddit now.

But I don't. His games are unplayable for me.

Because his fans are faggots.

Because I don't know him personally. His 50th was a milestone in general, but that shouldn't be what we do every time. Furthermore, he's on thin ice until he can prove that he can make great games without Konami behind him. I'm wary after we got a meaningless, gameplayless trailer.

Wanna hang out?

Maesto's genius is eternal. Dates and whatnots are not needed.
A man of taste and reason celebrates minds of greatness every day.

Why would Holla Forums celebrate a filmmaker's birthday?

Because developer worship is retarded.

What was it like, user?

Did you live through the wreckage to witness anarchy in it's purest form, or did you pick the bones of your domicile's remains upon your return?

No offense but I'd rather not. The idea of meeting people in person from THIS place seems very sketchy to me.

Well I was 6 years old so I didn't comprehend, at the time, just how fucked everything was. I slept through the actual event while the house got torn apart.
As I remember it, it was more fun than anything else. Everything was fucking wrecked and ruined but that just made the outside landscape more fun and exciting to play in.
It also extended my summer vacation from school by a month or so.

Really all I can tell you is that I suppose little kids really adapt to chaos rather easily so long as its not the type that is going to get them actively killed by other people or what not.
I understand now just how fucked up everything actually was but back then it just didn't seem that big of a deal to me.

I think one reason was because I had always been around construction sites for homes and stuff so when the houses were all gutted and broken down and also when they were on their way of being built back up it didn't phase me because I was used to seeing an in-progress home.
That and we shortly after got a trailer home that sat out on the front lawn of our destroyed home and we lived in that while the house was being rebuilt to a point that it could be lived in again.

He still has to prove that he wasnt piggy backing on Konami this whole time

Because he hasn't made a decent game in ten years. Once his writing partner his games went to shit.

I don't indulge in cults of personality.

I have a lot of family in Miami. Andrew fucked them up pretty bad. Sorry you had to endure that, user.

Good luck playing without lips, haha you dumbass skeletong.

You mean the lugenpresse is actually effective on Holla Forums? HOLY DICKS, WHAT A SCOOP! I GOTTA CALL SLOWTACO!

Because I've never played a Kojimbo game and the near cult-level of devotion from normalfags dissuades me.

I've never played metal gear solid or any of his games

I always disliked Kojima, faggot.