ICANN kills Stormfront forum

(((they))) killed StormFront

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/26/the-shuttering-continues-stormfront-falls-to-domain-stealing-bolsheviks/

No I am not confusing this with The DS. I am talking about the 20 year old STORMFRONT forum. The original. They just had their domain name taken away with no indication why. They are moving down the list of their enemy's. Chans when?

Obama handed over control of ICANN to the UN. CEO is a Swedish. Every domain registar has to answer to ICANN so you cant just go someplace else. There is no place else now.

Other urls found in this thread:

blockstack.org/
archive.fo/oDBLE
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link
carsale10.com
opennic.org/
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/pol/catalog.html
opennic.chan/
blog.torproject.org/blog/tor-project-defends-human-rights-racists-oppose
servers.opennicproject.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=X77dkiDpBoM
wiki.opennic.org/opennic/tier2setup
wiki.emercoin.com/en/EMCDNS
dstormer6em3i4km.onion/
gab.ai/AndrewAnglin/
gab.ai/(((weev)))/
127.0.0.1:43110/0chan.bit
xkcd.com/1357/
peername.com/browser-extension/
zeronet.readthedocs.io/en/latest/faq/#how-to-use-zeronet-in-tor-browser
github.com/DistributedMemetics/DM/issues/2
oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/
ev7fnjzjdbtu3miq.onion/
w363zoq3ylux5rf5.onion/
opennic.org
torproject.org/
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/
boards.4chan.org/g/thread/62089516
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_Satellite_Communications_System
torproject.org/docs/tor-hidden-service.html.en
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEPIISeeAxs
trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/23270
knoxnews.com/story/news/2017/08/26/white-supremacist-forum-site-stormfront-seized-domain-hosts/604902001
twitter.com/KristenClarkeJD/status/901537235257892864
twitter.com/KristenClarkeJD/status/901495454206218241
twitter.com/StopHateProj/status/900077127411920896
astroengineer.wordpress.com/2010/04/07/a-curiosity-of-spirit-full-document/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack was the first. Now they're going to start tightening the noose and keep going further until they start shutting down normalfag Trump dudes.

surprised. i always thought stormfront was a honeypot.

It's like that "first they came for the communists, but I was not a communist" aesop, except unlike the holohoax, this is real.

STILL WAITING FOR MOLYNEUX TO MAKE A VIDEO TACKLING THE SUBJECT OF INTERNET CENSORSHIP AT THE DNS REGISTRAR LEVEL
Claims to be a huge proponent of free speech. Completely fucking silent when DaiIystormer, and now Stormfront, get taken down.
Because if it's a private corporation doing the censorship, it's totally okay goy! Just build your own internet :^)

isn't the simple solution to this:
A right wing friendly domain name registrar company launches.
there'll be plenty of takers. or is ICANN seriously initiating the censorship?

Holy shit, on my way from work I was thinking about how odd it is that Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack got shoah'd but Stormfront did not. This shit is really escalating.

molyjew jerks us off up to the point of cumming then stops to answer a phonecall from his (((masters)))

Never, if they know any better. Because taking down imageboards would be like tripping a cyber war equivalent of a Dead Hand system. If they go that far it also signals that The Happening is likely approaching fast, meaning some anons will take that as a cue to prepare IRL action.

Or better, fill the whole Europe and USA with posters. Organize "book clubs" and "fight clubs".

CREATE THE FUCKING SA

ICANN controls who can become a DNS registar. The process requires a shitton of money (both upfront registration and for upkeep), they'll probably deny you unless you're in bed with (((them))), and even if you're a 100% bad goy who gets approved, the other jewish internet oligarchs will find ways to indirectly fuck you over. The message will be spread far and wide that your service is "sponsoring hate" by giving places like DS a platform. They'll get all the normalfags and other internet providers to ditch your service as a boycott. Google will stop allowing its search engine to link to your content. The internet will bubble up around you and swallow you.

Exactly. Same with all these other "free speech advocate" pieces of shit. Apparently free speech just means wearing MAGA hats and laughing at ESS-JAY-DOUBLE-YOUS

When DNS was controlled by the US government you had the protection of the 1st amendment.

(((they))) said it needed to go to the UN because we are one world now. It would be so much better this way.

We are seeing this action across all registars. Registrars who publicly said they would happily take these sites changed their tune overnight.
No one will step up because ICANN can end their registrar business instantly.

It wouldn't matter. Unlike DS and Stormfront, chans contain a large amount of technically competent people who will take their skills to the darknet and Zeronet. Anons should learn how to use Tor, I2P and Zeronet and familiarize themselves with the chans on those mediums.

It would also be the que for some IRL action from some anons since the chans going down would mean something is about to hit the fan.

>blockstack.org/

Can this become big or is it just another blockchain meme? I'm being pessimistic that people will be able to reign in ICANN through the government. I believe it was given over to the UN and the US government has no more control over it.

THIS

The issue isn't whether we are able to gather on the darkweb. The issue is that dramatically cuts off normalfag exposure. Going to our own darkweb hidey-hole and circlejerking in an echochamber detached from the normiesphere is useless.

You are accusing (((them))) of having much, much more brainpower than (((they))) actually have.

This is the problem with corporatism.

Good, Holla Forums is not a place normalfags to in order to get redpilled. Anons go to nornalfag sites to spread the redpills. The less cucks that invade the better

No. As far as I know, you can create twitter accounts to redpill and cuckchan and T_D should still be on the clearnet. This place isn't really frequented by normalfags anyways. Having some space for ourselves would help us flesh out ideas away from babby-tier shills like antifa. Going to the darkweb will also make the darkweb more viable as we produce content for it, which is a good thing overall.

If you know anything to do about this, now is the time to do it.

Not later.

Not in some nebulous future.

Now.

El Rato was right about this one thing. He tried to stop it. They mocked him.

archive.fo/oDBLE

I'm pretty sure that is one of Holla Forums's explicit functions and purposes. People need to come here to be properly red-pilled. When they only consume a few random memes here and there, you end up with a bunch saps getting duped by the alt-right.

Wait, wait, a static ip address would still work right? I cannot think of how to do DDOS protection for a static ip off the top of my head, but I have a vague idea or two.

I understand that. I see 8/pol/ as our HQ. It wouldn't actually matter if we here had to move to the darkweb. I was more referring to sites with more exposure like cuckchan and other places.

Also, think about the future here. Yes, we can still make accounts on facebook and twitter in an attempt to redpill/troll people. But for how long? The censorship is ramping up exponentially. They're starting to employ machine-learning AIs on social media sites to more quickly and efficiently ban you because it can automatically pick out whether you're a good goy or not. That's the future we're headed too. They're trying to wall us off completely from normalfags, similar to how WN1.0 people were redpilled, but they had no real way of spreading their message to the masses

And even more than that, the government is SPECIFICALLY outsourcing utilities to private entities just so they can get around that pesky first amendment. That is the only reason Obongo did the ICANN transfer last year.

>officials say Cruz simply does not understand how the web operates. The government's current job of domain name administrator is largely clerical and cannot influence editorial decisions on the web', they say.
THATS THE WHOLE POINT
I swear to god, these fucking kikes.

I don't know what to do. Everyone who warned about this last year was called a hyperventilating faggot.

ICANN is now international so it has no commitment to free speech like when it was under the US department of commerce.

At this point my guess is Holla Forums will be down by September.

Everyone here was a normalfag once. We all stumbled on to the chans by coming across some link and clicking it. Normies are not going to go though the trouble to install TOR and click shady looking .onion

And this isn't just about SF and the chans. They are going after every site the SPLC lists as a hate site. Look at that list. Lots of alt-lite and MAGA type sites on that list. They do NOT want a repeat of 2016 or Sanders.

In full SHUT IT DOWN MODE. Well known rightwing users have had their accounts suspended already. AI shadowbans us already. And twitters userbase is already polarized.No one is convincing anyone there.

Not having access to the normie net means we can never grow. TOR will just become one big containment board.

Funny how they just needed one road kill to justify all of this. The Media will never be held accountable for causing race riot after race riot.

Seems like there could be a distributed dns system operating like a blockchain directly within a custom chromium build like Brave. Could even just distribute a host file. They can't take away IPs with their jew orgs, at least not with ICANN.

They will remain on the clearnet, as they are simply to big to wipeout without concequences.
That is only a problem because the darkweb lacks content. Social media like facebook is already starting to bleed users as it becomes less and less "cool", with things like instagram picking up the slack. One of the primary reasons given for this is that it is less "private or secure", which indicates demand for a more private social media is there. We need to create social media sites for the darkweb so normalfags can make the jump. Gab.ai is a good start, but they need to go further.

I used to be a moderator there before I found pol years ago. I'm pretty sure it's not a honeypot but if it is, I don't care because I've never done anything illegal. I eventually stopped posting there because the place is just not really my style. That being said, it's still sad to see it go but the fact that they're trying to wildly silence everything is actually good. It means they're getting desperate which means they're losing control and in the end it won't save them it will just reveal them for the villains they are and meanwhile, the truth will find a way regardless. It always does.

That's where you and I disagree. Maybe the 50 year old wage slave won't, but I can guarentee the average 13-25 will if they are prompted to. Its not hard to use and the TBB is easy as shit to use. The only thing keeping people away is lack of content.

Apparently these dudes at Blockstack are creating a decentralized Internet using the blockchain. I asked earlier in the thread about them and nobody gave an answer yet.

Does this mean Stormfront users come to us? Does that mean the Chans will become the lifeboat of right wing websites and blogs?

The Swede might have children we can punish?

Theoretically you could host a website on a 56k modem and a raspberry pi. The reality is that you need DDOS protection if your a high visibility site. And they all need DNS the way they are implemented.

Thanks to (((IoT))) botnets are just part and parcel of life on the modern internet.

Guess TOR is about to become much more popular.

Spermfront is controlled opposition anyway.
Yes, exactly.
A criminal and homosexual.

Ah nice, hadn't heard of those guys but they've been at it for a couple years and apparently already have some kind of system running on the bitcoin blockchain. This seems like a decent solution but I'm not sure how it gets widely adopted.

50 year old's reliably vote. They own companies. They get elected to local city governments.
If we never reached them we would be talking about President Clinton right now.

They're panicking because the movement is growing, but they are taking the rational steps to kill it. If it survives or not is up to how crafty WNs can get on maintaining communication and redpilling normies.

So ICANN is now the one control point for the entire internet?

So, what have you done? Furthermore, what would you suggest Holla Forums and other anti-kikes do? Without constructive criticism and better alternatives there will be no improvements or chances of success.

he's just a shill. It doesn't matter what Stormfront is. This obviously has implications for us.

Not if they fuck up the routing tables, but you are right that DNS is completely redundant. If we want to replace it, we would have to build a new web-browser too.

Yes.

None of this shitfest even has to do with some person getting run over. It has to do with the crack down on the internet after Clinton lost.

Trump won because of the internet, so they're cracking down on right wing voices.

What about Open DNS?

>ICANN given to (((UN)))
Well, it's over. The internet is done.
It was fun shitposting with you lads, but it's only a matter of time now.

USA can just as easily drop ICANN and create its own registrar system. A court case could force their hand on this on first amendment grounds - ICANN complying or being dropped.

The issue is getting ICANN to admit or the UN to admit they're censoring the sites and it isn't private action.

Well that's obvious. The fat cunt was just an excuse. They were looking for cassus belli against us for a while now, and they finally got something without enough moral outrage to allow this to happen. Anglin's fat joke was fucking tame compared to the usual stuff on that website.

The UN is really just begging to be cucked at this point.

Produce content worthy of our time or shut up.

To be fair, you can always use tor proxies to view the sites from the clearweb.
For example, you can just use dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link and give that to normalfags for them to view DS from any browser they want.

The whitepill is that very few people actually use their URL. Most people only use google and bookmark tabs. All you need to do is give people that link and tell them to bookmark it.

I don't think they have the balls to try and fork DNS. They would have to start ignoring icann updates. It would also cause a major confusion.

They are not just deleting the domains. They are hijacking them and locking them so the original owners cant update/move them.

It's about as mild of a political website that's ostensibly White Nationalist as they come. Besides that it's too heavily moderated and uses an ancient HTML interface. But it does have extensive archives and is a decent stepping stone for beginners. I never thought of it as a honeypot but more of a relief valve/containment pen that not much real action came out of.

That the kikes are going after Stormfront is an eye opener. They've managed to stay online twenty years without much trouble - but suddenly they're not acceptable.

>We are seeing this action across all __. __ who publicly said ____ changed their tune overnight.
>No one will step up because __ can end their ___ business instantly.

Its like im reading fiddler on the roof. If I made an activity book called jew libs would you guys give me shecks?

All of the major companies are working together now and the age of internet censorship is here.

My point is that people with any measure of curiosity will want to see what's up. And the bulk of our forces are under the age of 30. To give you a better idea of the content vs access issue, think of darknet markets. DNMs make up a large portion of darknet traffic and are what the darknet is famous for. Lots of people under the age of 30 know what they are and how to get to them. If they can get to a DNM, they can get to our chan.

Can someone tech savvy enough explain in simple words how can ICANN control what private registry providers do? Is the internet simply that centralized?

How do DDOS mitigation systems work? Could a web server throttle requests? Like if it sees the same IP making multiple requests faster than normal human use it could just drop those for a cool down period?

what a (((coincidence)))

They know that registrars who accepted them would get more business than the others, so they had to shutitdown

It really is strange that they're going after stormfront. I always thought of SF as older boomers and gen-xers just kinda sitting around on their web 1.0 site and discussing whether slavs are white or whatever.

So the liberals are going to destroy the internet over Clinton. What ever happened for their love of Sanders?

Pretty soon they'll be banning over "conspiracy theories" and accusations of fake news. That's already partially occurring on social media.

It's it possible to do this via plugins for the various browsers? If not, plan B would be forking chromium or one other open projects.

Can they file a complaint with ICANN? Surely the registrars don't have carte blanche to just snatch any domain they want.

>you can just use dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link

Thats a valid workaround for now. But onion.link ,onion.cab, etc are owned by a 3rd party. How long until the owners of those services start feeling pressure to block? If they don't stop in line then they risk having their domains taken away also.

Either create a new language, or encrypt the communication.

For example: create a website with a name that would draw no attention like carsale10.com but which would contain text that would make no sense unless you have the encryption key or the translation guide.

they only need to make new postnames like .bit or .free ad infinitum connect to a different DNS by default in the browser

most DoS attacks use botnets with multiple ip address so baning one ip would be useless

decentralised blockchain is the way to go tbh

First site targeted was pre-emptively word filtered by mods to prevent discussion. What the fuck?

There are several other Holla Forums-tier worldfilters recently implemented too. Mods = fags.

If we're the only remaining white community online how long do you think we would remain up?

My biggest issue with that as any sort of a longterm solution is that TOR is just to damn slow.

They did that with the Cultural Marxism wiki article.

Google = nigger

Skype = kike

but on a larger scale

So do that means we have to create our own servers? The problem is many country cable is directed from US. The picture is related.

RIP Stormfront.

Holla Forums you're next.

It's a gigantic resource for researching the JQ and race realism that shows up on search engines when normies get curious.

That's not very normie-friendly though. The problem is we need to get our arguments into the public internet and have a means for normies who hear about us to have a place to go when they have a desire to know more.

(checked)
But what happened to TOR being broken into multiple times by the government? If it is supposed to be anonymous how can they maintain that which they have not to this point?

Then fuck the internet and post "the comments" and the images with redpills all around town with a link to the non-normie friendly site and a key.

AntiRacist Hitler

Not long.
They will use some excuse like a murderer or a school shooter posting on a chan site to take us down

decentralisation through the blockchain is the way to go tbh.
ZeroNet is viable working solution we would just need to create a website and migrate there

It's actually really useful to jew-wise people also. Whatever subject or question that you can think of, has been discussed and well researched on Stormfront. Usually sourced with links. I've used it a bunch of times to mine redpills to give to normies on other sites.

its a problem with very cucked rothbardian ethics
basically, force is absolutelty evil
as long as it is not forced its perfectly good though
however it completely ignores everything else
sadly many/most libertarians fall for this nonsense

Kill yourself, yid.

I'm game. What are the steps to set it up?

Hilter's parents grave site stood for over a hundred years and only just got forcibly removed a little while ago. It doesn't matter how long somethings been around. These people change their tone at the drop of a hat. Things that where seemingly ok yesterday suddenly need to be destroyed tomorrow. You can't take these unhinged people seriously.

It's not like it will be less user then you are atm.

The question is more how long before imageboards are saturated to death by mass influxes? Because if everyone is herded to imageboards, it'll strain ability to mass redpill in the sea of shitposting that would result.

Well. They did not kill Don's Martinlutherking .org site.

Interesting.

It's not difficult for them to do considering many of those stories are completely fake. If you know it's going to "happen" you make a post and archive/screenshot it before the event. I actually think this has already happened in the past but now that companies/orgs are actually using the stories as motives for real action it's more worrying.

you download their botnet and run it. you download sites and you seed the sites you visit. no private sites yet, they need shekels to develop that feature. there's already 0chan.bit I think u can access. I went there on their Holla Forums

TOR is really the best thing we have at the moment but the speed is a big issue.Its fine for text forums/image only chans but anything multimedia is impractical on it.

Ive been handing out TAILS usb drives to everyone I know who is even slightly redpilled. Small 4/8gig sticks are cheap. Just ordered some more.

If you want to decentralize everything then we need to have a decentralized torrent tracker. It would be like Kickass or Piratebay but impossible to shut down.

The most difficult issue is having a decentralized database.

I would worry more about being shutdown in this same way, to these companies there's not much difference between us, DS, SF, etc. We depend upon cloudflare which has already shut down DS

hosting vids aren't good, but if the site can somehow integrate bitchute embedding that'd be dandy

TOR works but it's a bit worrying that their development is dominated by SJW/trannie crowd

zeronet then

Let's meme it boys. As kek himself said, Nothing is beyond our reachdeath to the UN

then the ISPs would have to be involved in shutting down individual users who can sue

Someone needs to match 8ch.net/ with an IP. The one that states which companies have this authority is ICANN. Yes, the domain system is that centralized because you need to trust somebody to match domains with IPs. The decentralized option is openNIC.

I don't really understand how this would work with webapps or any kind of dynamic content.

Those dam dirty Christ killing shylock's i always knew this day would come.
take down a website and people will just have to meet in secret in real life.
wonder how many more sites they will go after.

If you want to decentralize everything then we need to have a decentralized torrent tracker. It would be like Kickass or Piratebay but impossible to shut down.

The most difficult issue is having a decentralized database.

So many people pirate content that it would force them to dip their feet into a decentralized internet.

Probably we would buy the second handed laptop and have them connected as the decentralised cloud. I think we should ask Holla Forumsfags how to increase the database so people can set up the website for free.

opennic.org/

DNS is the now, the ISP revoking the IP address is the near future

Some special DNS on TOR would be fine. I can wait a few extra seconds to resolve a site's IP. Hosting the entire site though that is pointless though, normally.

Unfortunately, this has confirmed my fears from the initial salvo against DS. The internet as we all knew it is over. It's sad that we're talking about further methods of obfuscation to keep our content online, we're entering full 1984 censorship mode. I hope we can gain enough momentum to continue beyond our small, dark corners.

All this tells men is jews=pedophiles , pizzagate is real and they want to go 1984 to prevent civil war.

Thats what DHT(distributed hash table) is, your torrent client already implements it.

chan works with images
they have zerotube as well which worked (barely)

I have no idea what you mean with all that, so you can use from what I just told you if it's more or less capable than you think

8ch is next on the totem pole. All you faggots fought amongst yourselves this entire time calling each other cia. Now you're all getting zog'd lol.

4chan will be the only thing standing in the end and they'll watch it with a magnifying glass.

Yea jews are freaking out so they are shutting the websites down.

We have an Onion site to fall back on, I think 4chan will go down before us.

You need regular DNS to use Cloudflare and without Cloudflare you will be DOSed off the internet. And Cloudflare itself recently threw out its free speech position. We're in an age where you can be DOSed off the internet unless you rely on some shady third party that has literally no clear motive to provide you protection for free.

the problem here is that normal people won't move to any type of platform that isn't the standard ICANN dns. Getting them just to switch from a website is difficult. Asking them to install a program or play with DNS settings is like talking to a wall.

Opennic Non-ICANN domains works
Tor Works
Normal people don't

not necessarily. the microshit initiative to make kids more tech literate will be a help

It took me six months before I would touch the JQ. Then all the kikery made sense.

Is this website what the anons are talking about?

zeronet .io is the browser and I know there is already a working chan site on the network but it's full of cp so we would have to make a new one

there has been at least one murder and one school shooter that have posted on the chans
its a matter of when not if they will get the casus belli so we need to be proactive and not reactionary
like i said zero net is an off the shelf solution that we can utilise now

How long until the techies start to chatter and start to worry?

also don't underestimate the wealth and pull of white people (men) unfiltered and creating digital economies in a dark Web, along with what support they'll pay into it as a "new business frontier"

that's the one I was suggesting

Thank you. It's pretty spooky.

Beggars can't be choosers. They're essentially shoa'ing us. We're the jews now and fighting for our survival. Think about attracting normies later. They'll come when they see the internet go more and more to the left.

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/pol/catalog.html

Everyone should have this in an encrypted text file for when the inevitable happens along with a usb boot of tails.

Holla Forums is already worried about that. It's yank's fault for voting Obama in.

it's not that hard is been solved already
that the whole point of blockchains

I thought it was supposed to be a honeypot so does this mean the ban is a fakeout to get street cred?

>(((they))) flood it with CP. Makes everyone refuse to publicaly admit they use that new service. People abandon it.

They can't stop TOR so they always mention the pedos on it when ever talking about it now.

There's alternatives to Cloudfare. DS is up and running with Bitmitigate they offered to give Anglin DDoS protection for free. The problem now is that the US government handed over ICANN to a private organisation and that organisation oversees the DNS system over the entire world. And it's censoring us with impunity.

What we need to focus on right now is doxing Goran Marby and finding out where he lives.

they can block blockchains though through censorship in publishing and education about it. a gui could maybe overcome it, but I expect that they'll go after any currency like monero if it comes down to it

See you back on Usenet. alt.Holla Forums.pol?

Underrated post

this is a blessing in disguise in a way it might force some people to adopt a decentralized web

Gamergate killed them in the 2014 midterms. Bringing awareness to stupid SJW shut usually does.

I still wonder the motive for these companies like Bitmitigate? That one came out of nowhere

DOX GORAN MARBY
OVER MY DEAD BODY A FUCKING SWEDE WILL CENSOR ME

that's why we have to be the first movers and make some damn oc for these platforms

Yes, you wouldn't get cloudflare. But thats moot since you already don't get that.

I'm saying you can't have an IRC or something like that on here. There's no way. It's distributed. Everything has to be static files and they get distributed through the system (probably very slowly).

We really need to capitalize on this. Everyone under 35 has grown up with a free internet. In our shit society, the internet is the last place most of us (mostly young men) can joke, have fun and say the things they want. Gamergate was the first strike, and now we are here. They aren't going to stop until they have sanitized the net. Then they will keep going and going because jews don't know when they are over-reaching, especially in a panic.

But we can use this to further redpill GEn-Z: Take a look at who is killing your internet.

Leftists, "anti-fascists" who are pro-censorship and thought control. We are the Rebellion. We are being shut down by the status quo. We have the moral high-ground.

Hey. The creators of TOR said they were going to crack down on sites like ours. Yet they won't crack down on the CP,drugs ect.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

we just need a bunker to conduct raids from at this point we will waking about waking up the names after we secure our community

They didn't say they would crack down on us, they said they are bootyblasted about us using their service. They can't crack down on us without ruining TOR altogether on a fundamental level.

normies*

tor is centralised so it's not a proper solution

And yet they aren't doing anything about the cps. They are hypocrites!!

They wanted the PR.
Lots of political sites use CF. They want a service they can trust that wont cave.

They tried that here. Didn't work.

This. There's nothing they can do about it.

Such as? Maybe steal some of cloudflares business?

Yep

opennic.chan/
just bypass icann, even register 8ch.chan
all you need to do is set your dns to point to the opennic servers

proof enough for me that Charlottesville was a falseflag

Where is it based in?

tis, we need a secure bunker in case they try their luck at us. Anyone can make a standardized guide for a safe retreat? Maybe the crap with the zero net or whatever?

tor is also jews.

this is slippery slope to online realid now that they've started breaking the conservative standard for the net and gave credo to the actions by government, letting them wash criticism off their backs because "even the free market adapted to it eventually" with cloud flare as evidence. it's also the same logic used for forbidding race/sex discrimination in commerce in the usa. cloud flare just really did kill the internet by saying it's principles were only privileges

I worry it's all a honeypot, all of it, with every software update, and every new hardware innovation the honeypot becomes more and more effective until the internet has become a direct line to GOD, and GOD will be those that rule over us, and we will be slaves.

Their clampdown on the internet makes me feel like they've got something big planned to take Trump out and once Trump falls it is all over, they'll have their way with everything.

Any hope to get Trump to declare the internet a utility again, and decide to add Google, Facebook and Twitter to that utility list? What I mean is that there must be someway to make is so that companies are not allowed to censor us, that the people should decide that companies can use limitations instead of it being us.

I don't feel like becoming the next Linus Torvalds, but there have been a few things gnawing at me.

I really wish there was a decentralized torrent tracker solution, and it drives me crazy that you can't configure the Iron golems to target anything and anybody on minecraft that's not white listed.

I would like to learn program but you have to have a PASSION of wanting to program.
I just see things that need a solution.

I'm telling you guys. Normies are not going to muck with their DNS settings. They will install plugins though. They are very familiar with those. Should just be a uri like opennic://stormfront/ and the plugin can resolve that witht he opennci dns.

jews capitalize on all mistakes so cloud flare can't even take back what they did. the jews will go forward anyway, pretending to be stupid and only referencing the first action/mistake taken as an excuse for them to Crack down as hard as they can

Wrong.
They said they where upset about DS on TOR.Virtue signaling to the max.
But they have no way to stop them and they said they WONT try and stop them.

>blog.torproject.org/blog/tor-project-defends-human-rights-racists-oppose

SOmething wrong with zeronet and I downloaded it. It look like too much chrome.

Distributed.
servers.opennicproject.org/

You choose which server to trust. It a protocol not a company.

My name is also Eric and I can quite honestly say I am a better looking man than Eric Trump

I want an ad blocker service to install also different DNS with them. ally up with them

The Gopher protocol exists

I can't access 0chan.bit on zeronet.

Now there's a name I've not heard in a long time

Man we are in the same boat, have you seen youtube.com/watch?v=X77dkiDpBoM

?

the creators of this video said that we are supposed to become programmers, right wing programmers to oppose the lefties. But fug. I can honestly say that I feel better doing manual labor jobs than being a cuck programmer behind the internet. Yet these cuck fag nerds are the ones who are going to decide the future. Woe is us. Pic related is me.

/etc/hosts is still here (on windows too). 80s tech is best tech.

This looks a bit promising. Unless they get ISP's to block traffic to those servers which will take another level of overrreaching censorship that I really want the jews to fucking try.

We need Trump to act guys. We need him to limit the power of Google, Facebook, Twitter and other sites. They need to be thought of as streets we walk on. They must not be allowed to take sides.

The reason why Gopher died and Internet prevailed was because Internet's creators fought tooth and nail in legal and technological battle to make it open source and uncommercializable. Gopher people, on the other hand, wanted to charge for usage of their service. It will never gain traction. And even if it did and everyone from the political opposition flocked there, then they would just spy on infrastructure with high detection rate of dissident traffic, because no one else would be using it. Internet's advantage is the numbers of users as well. NSA is unable to process all the data they get and it is nigh impossible to actually put something together, make a database or anything like that.

programming is a luxury. in the end, all roads lead to physical action

Do what you are best at and what makes you happy.

Sure, but that's not going to update, and it's
for sure not normie friendly.

Are you seriously expecting Trump to get ICANN back under control again?

Why the fuck go after stormfront? It was inoffensive.

Jews got really scared after Charlottesville.

Neck yourself try hard

What the fuck is Trump doing? Is he a part of this?

So if I own a server and I let the people use it for free without shutting down?

Yes that is the reason. I admit that I didn't see it coming.

What is the onion link for DS?

I wonder if this has anything to do with cuckchan(and even here to a slightly lesser extent) loading slowly or failing entirely to load a lot of the time.

it just feels like there is a lot more manpower needed in this department. The war is not so much outside, there need to be more programmers who are on our side. But obviously one cannot call for more and not do anything yourself. It feels very bad to put the burden on others. All I can do is being a meaty, bulk piece of shit and not do anything useful but consume more bandwidth that you guys provide.

Trump has to be good for something. He gets a lot of praise from us without fulling earning it. The problem is that he wants these companies to have more power, not less. Can he not see that's destroying the right? Their power to censor the right leaves nothing left.

ICANN

Nonprofit

Based in LA.

We're fucked guys.

Zeronet is the way. It also has a super normalfag friendly UI, can run tor in the background automatically now. Uncensorable sites, a decent selection of existing services, uncensorable and affordable DNS equivalent, and Tor integration yes, i2p would be better, but one step at a time. The only thing missing is mobile support.

Yes

Can we get Trump to dump Twitter and move his supporters somewhere else?

Buy guns while you can. If they take Trump down, you're next.

It wasn't entirely the car. It was the guns too. The car of peace told them that people were mad enough to act. Imagine every person with a gun also acting, and it's literally anotha shoah.

It's looking like it's time to activate the Samson Option. Oldfags will remember this. In the event that Holla Forums was shut down we would bring down the entire internet with us.

8ch.net and other domains could be snatched at any moment. We need to broadcast code yellow for the Samson Option. In the event Holla Forums is shut down we go full code red.

This.

We have to begin dual use on P2P based network ==before== they shoah us.

Ok what is the good server? Convert the second laptop into server? It doesn't need to be high quality. I just want to increase the free internet accessability for everyone. Normies will not change to it because they are not genius Holla Forums.

Trump can't do shit to google. Google has the backing of the entire western liberal hoard, congress and the titan of media.

I know you can't Stump The Trump, but its hard to be optimistic Trump's story is looking to be more like Fingolfin vs Morgoth than David vs Goliath. Start preparing for a future where Trump is not a factor.

So we need to create an alternative to ICANN, cloudflare, youtube, facebook and google? and we need to organize and complete all this before they shut down our means of communication which they have already started. Fuck.

This should be a cause for celebration!

I don't think you all understand. By clamping down on us, they are creating more true believers in our cause and that it is just and righteous. Since we don't have an outlet for our activities online, where do we release it?

In the real world.

The Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shacks created their own book clubs before it shut down and Stormfront has been about knowing the people in your area and forming tribes with them. If they can't turn to the internet, they will turn towards the people around them. Their tribe for discussion and to normies to slowly convert them. I should know. I made a moderate Trump voter race aware in the course of a couple of months and before I got promoted to another office, I gave him some breadcrumbs towards the kikes in the Frankfurt school.

If you still don't understand why you should be happy, think of it like this. You have a nest of annoying ants in your backyard. You destroy their nest but do not kill a single ant. The ants will spread and form their own nests. Instead of being outside and causing trouble once in a while inside your home, you now have a number of ant nests inside your house fucking everything up.

"First they ignore you,
then they laugh at you,
then they fight you, ← We are here
then you win."

-Donald J. Trump not Pajeet Shitastreetaramajaran

Fellow torfag, I am sure you are aware that 8ch.net has an onion link and it can't be taken down by ICANN.

pic related is from a bump locked and disappeared thread for being "blogpost"
Holla Forums is right again

'Member when all you Trumptard faggots said "Hillary would shut down the internet"?

I 'member.

Yup that's what we are trying frantically.

Yep. We fucked up when we got complacent.

I have never done it, but I think you should start with this. wiki.opennic.org/opennic/tier2setup

When we have no voice to preach to the masses there will be no believers left.

they have a fucking rabbi on their board of directors its not a long term solution

Yes. Trump is here for 4 or 8 years. He is fixing somethings but in reality he has only given us an extra 4 or 8 years to prepare. After he is gone things will go full bore against us. We need to start building defenses now.

Why am i not suprised. Soon we will all be due for re-education\outright executions.

Do you have a list of onion links? looking for The Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack and others.

This looks promising wiki.emercoin.com/en/EMCDNS

"Extra 4 or 8 years to prepare" LMAO in other words sit on the computer and shill for him.

Petition Trump to declare them anti-competitive and public service bound by 1A

They are anti-competitive as they do not make a profit and shut out competition due to this.

seriously, are you that mentally ill? you are so desperate to feel right that you just selectivrly forget context?

Never said it was. Its just the best one we have now.

Member how ICANN was privatized before Trump got elected?

i member

dstormer6em3i4km.onion/

For updates to the situation with DS
gab.ai/AndrewAnglin/
gab.ai/(((weev)))/

Funny how myself and a few others predicted Angloon and the Daily Shitter would be used as an excuse to (intentionally) shut down the internet…

Is the Orange Kike-Sucking Faggot going to speak out for you?

user, the can have 6 million rabbis on their board of directors. They can't make TOR fork out only certain users data, because that makes TOR lose all credibility and it's completely dead the following day. They can either fuck up TOR in order to leak all user data or sit quiet and kvetch over le ebil nazis using their browser. It's good to have alternatives in case they go for the first option anyway. TOR is an important tool used not only by us, but also by intelligence services, military and other people from both legal and illegal sides. Fucking with TOR risks exposure of a lot of agents and what not.

Go vote again in 2020 sheepfag

We lost our platform on the internet. Who cares? I'm pretty sure our ancestors suffered worse. This gives us motivation to go out into the real world and redpill people slowly! don't go full 1488 and scare them off I heard Identity Evropa is stepping up their college campus game…

i think is a mid term stop gap until we can organise something better we don't have time to ICANN yet they would shut this website down within a week and it would take us moths to organize without a proper bunker

Are there any downsides to zeronet? Disk space usage since it is dectralized?

Did you come here with an agenda? It sure looks like it

If Trump was never elected, the left wouldn't be so on fire to censor us. They are USING Trump better than we are. And it doesn't help that Trump fights AGAINST the internet becoming a utility. He wants companies to be able to censor shit.

I don't think you understand. There's nothing they can do without scrapping TOR and replacing it. And they couldn't stop people from using the old version.

please user

It's mad and we smug at them too freely and they flipped out.

If that was the case swedes would have turned the tide for their country ages ago.

That's what happens when you put a negro in charge of a government.

At least we still have the dark net.

you presume the worst because you lost the argument. go away retard

Yeah to see if you Trumptards would still be kissing his ass. You'll shill for him again in 2020 like a good little goyim voter :)

He's the only one fighting to kick the illegals out and clam down on immigration among a bunch of other things you divide and conquer fuck.

s/internet/[http|https]

Funny how there are more spics than ever…

Bunch of faggots think this system will save them HAHAHA

checking those holy quads, but don't allow these shitskins to derail

Yup the picture is related.

What argument? Is Daddy Trump going to help us in the fight for free speech?

This shit is getting a little scary. It seems like they are provoking a revolution. Maybe (((they'll))) stage a false flag.

Not really a private corporation. They are doing this because they are receiving government backlash or they are afraid of government backlash.

D&C Kike has appeared!

Issue with DNS is for casuals/new/redirects, otherwise for regulars it's "here's the ip address for your host file." youtube, google search have been misbehaving beforehand with people pointing out and setting up on alternatives, facebook, don't know, never used it. The issue would be cloudfare and then isps which we haven't seen fuckery from them in the news about this yet. So annoying but not the end of the world until you get to ISPs at which point your physical connection is cut off, leaving you trying to get on with free wifi or something.

Gullible, weak, sheep faggot trumptards love ZOG but claim otherwise. If we were all in gulags, you faggots would still be praising the orange WWE actor

Is there a script to change your certificate every few minutes?

Actually he has a point. If Trump won't act when it's actually useful, he has become useless. He should dump Twitter and move his supporters in solidarity with us.

You are right my dude

White pill.

All this censorship and cracking down is a symptom of the Kikes losing control of what the goyim think.

Take it as a good sign fellow goys!

Found it!
The link is 127.0.0.1:43110/0chan.bit

lol @ this buttblasted d&c kike.

The /pols/ are next.

if you use tor it will do it for you

the only difference this website and the zero net is that the data files are open source Holla Forums was caught doing almost the same thing just closed source

ARIN could revoke your IP address, technically.

Anyone else remembers from back in the windows 95,98,2000 era that there was a module that required you to stick in an ID to use the computer?

They're going cashless in the Nordic countries,Greece, and India.

In China they implemented a Citizen point system.

stop whining you losers, nobody has to be forced to host your speech

xkcd.com/1357/

This also looks interesting.

Cool pic man. Trump is really gonna save us!!!

?

Cool thanks the text made it seem that even with tor you would still have to manually change it.

How active is 0chan?

Just filter and ignore. Dont help the D&C shills derail threads by engaging with them.

Cry more shill.

stop whining you losers, nobody has to be forced to host your speech

xkcd.com/1357/

i also forgot to say if this was moved onto the monero network it would eliminate these problems

Legal noob here.

Can Trump tell this Poz'd Swedish person to go fuck himself and return power of ICANN back to the US?

Shill more for Trump kike

Maybe one day you can be a puppet of a falling nation and marry your children off to Jews :')

Or you know.. start killing some of these CEOs. Or at least start burning their houses/cars.

That's your machine user. It's a link to the service running on your PC.

(((Charlottesville))) was the new (((OKC))). I don't think Jews can pull off false flags like they used too. Too many people are aware and have mobile phones.

Shit how do I change the ip?

nope he has no jurisdiction

Trump dumping Twitter is not the same as Trump supporting stormfront. We can just say the right is under attack by Twitter and Facebook, and have Trump move support away from them.

is there a way to use the decentralized internet to host servers such as minecraft?
We could get young kids to use this technology to acclimate them to decentralization.

I have to say this is pretty fucking outrageous.

Stormfront was a popular forum for white people to talk about ethnic nationalist issues.

The Jew doesn't want whites to talk about forming their own countries?

>xkcd.com/1357/
Nice strawman.
No one is talking about hosting.

How old are you, user?

wtf

Zeronet addresses all start with the process running on the local host.

It puts Trump in an uncomfortable position because only "alt-right" websites are being shut down. If he speaks up for us then the world has more ammo he is a "White supremacist." I think this could be a good thing to happen to us. It will force us away from the computers into real life activism and it will give us motivation to create networks for ourselves.

You know how the kikes took over America? They formed their own networks within America before they subverted politicians and industries to their own benefit. This is the deep State.

27 yrs old noob

One and done. I hate doing this but these d&c kikes are literally McCain/Brutus tier scum.

zeronet.readthedocs.io/en/latest/faq/#how-to-use-zeronet-in-tor-browser
there is a guide to make it run with tor

Sounds right.

You can't. Other people with it installed will know what to do.

Delete System32

More like 16 and a half. Listen here, faggot. 127.0.0.1 is your machine's IP to itself. It's your machine, it's not your actual IP. If you are on any computer, you can always find it by typing loopback address which is 127.0.0.1. Every machine's 127.0.0.1 points back at itself. Your real ip address is something else and you did not leak that data. If you want to change your IP you have to call your ISP in case of a static IP, have a dynamic IP or change local wifi network.

It shows that Jews control the US and even Trump. Eventually the goyim will tire being exploited by Jews.

technically icann is a host

I think its' defeatist and a strategic error to get off the internet and join "local activism". If anyone is going to have success, we'd need to do both.

Being disconnected from the internet is akin to political suicide.

For 2000+ years, goys from foreign nations could never converse with each other about the JQ. We've only had the internet for 20 years+ now and the masses are becoming very redpilled.

Will it be a race between Jews censoring the internet and the goys reaching critical mass levels of redpills?

Thank you. I freaked out. I thought it's like a physical address that I give to someone that I don't know. I am just trying to be helpful. I like to talk with you guys.

Actually even moderates like Sargon were completely removed from Twitter. And Milo, and many others. Southern removed by Pateron, etc. This isn't just about white nationalist, it's about the left removing all competetion completely. Trump should act by moving his supporters away from Twitter. If Trump left Twitter, it would be a big punch in their face.

I won't kill my pc.

I'm saying they are, but we can't risk any controlled Opposition luring people too controlled internet alternatives.

This place is the biggest honeypot there is and Jim is a Freemason working for CIA and doesn't even hide it.

Here's some plans for a decentralized torrent tracker that look plausible to me github.com/DistributedMemetics/DM/issues/2

Solution: Get Breitbart to push for Trump to leave Twitter and take his followers, as a means of the Right fighting back against censorship.

Let's at least send them a message.

Did Stormfront base fucking migrate here or something? Right now the media have the upper card in the culture war and Trump cannot call out jewgle for banning alt-right from the web.

What he can do is get the structure in place to maybe take ICANN back from the UN or best - crush the UN itself. Trump is fighting the longer war while there will be causalities on the ground.

Right now we need to think survival because they are inches away from banning 8ch.net from resolving to an ip address.

According to google during a single month there are 55 million minecraft players. Is there a way we can host servers through decentralization? We could use those players as a way to push internet 2.0

Chans when?
CHANS WHEN?

Good point, the world wars I believe were designed by the Jews to separate Europe from America.

How do I protect the servers from the DDoS attacks?

Shill harder, kike.

Yeah, no ppl were just making fun of you since that's everyone's local IP. You're fine.

The (mostly former) libertarian in me loves this turn of events. People are finally being forced out of the arms of these huge 'benign' corporations ('they have your best interests at heart, for sure, my goy'). This (where we are going) is how the internet was supposed to be. We've gotten too comfortable with the amount of control these people have on our lives.

What about something like Gridcoin?

Lots of expensive infrastructure that filters incoming traffic.

ICANN isn't like a host. Its more like a government. Its a ruling body.
I could be a registrar and sell DNS service to DS. But then ICANN steps in and tells me if I do business with DS then I lose my charter.

There is no where else. Not because no one wants to but because they are not allowed to. You can't just start up a TLD and become a registrar with out going through them.

When DNS was under control of the US government what is happening now couldn't happen because the 1st Amendment specifically applies to limiting the US government from limited your speech. This is WHY it was handed over to the UN. So they could limit speech.

backbone is back doored but need jim the freemason and cia running a website to "catch them all" of people talking about the same subjects here I see on dozens of forums. don't quit your day job, unless this is your day job, then quit your day job.

Maybe I should fill the server with the virus and let them attack it and end up getting infected. I am kiddin'

A new decentralized imageboard software suite just got posted on Holla Forums yesterday. Anons are working on solutions.

>>>Holla Forums785171

Right now it seems like there are two solutions:

-Tor browser

pros: jews can't ban.

cons: anti-normie friendly. Though Tor's popularity mat rise later if more sites immigrate. I could see "deepweb for redpills" meme taking off among normies.

cons: Slow, but still useable.

-Decentralized domain name hosting.

pros: Surface web, fast.
cons: People will need to manually set ip address in tcp/ip settings which 90% of normies will not do. Solution: Develop plugins which will do that.

Yeah, fuck off stormfag. Go make your own board instead of shitting up Holla Forums, cunt.

I don't know about the gridcoin but I bookmarked it for future reading.

It's not a corporate policy, it's a globalist government mandated one.

Said infrastructure that filters incoming traffic is preventing servers from getting infected. That's why any worthwhile servers are not taken down by targeted attacks unless it's from the inside or there is a fatal flaw/backdoor that can be exploited. When you hear of these hacker attacks, it's generally through hardware that's backdoored because "made in china/israel" or someone from inside who was fucked with too many times or ex employee. That's why you won't run a chan out of your toaster.

voat, freedom4um.com, thephora.net

Well, for
I am suggesting that the plugins not muck with your DNS settings. Instead they resolve either a custom URI or a set of eTLDs like this one apparently does:
using the decentralized dns.

Daily reminder if shit goes live you want to target the power grid to completely cripple them.

actually I don't even think plugins can touch your dns settings, now that I think about it

It seems to me feel speech and anonymity is more dangerous than narcotics trafficking.

…and the Mods ban IP's here too so it's not like this place is a bastion of uncensored internet freedom.

Yea mods are faggy kike cucks. I just got banned over literally nothing earlier. Oh well gotta love vacationing in Los Angeles; I have thousands of free IP addresses all around me!

Use hostsfile and save the IPs with domain name.

#TrumpDumpTwitter

Use TOR, they cannot ban you then.

This is internet business history 101. Think of how many sites have come and gone through the years – new, exciting, "free" – then fall into degeneracy (site redesign, censorship, corruption, etc.). At that time, there's usually almost always another solution just waiting for the the old established competition to fail.

This ICAAN shit is another thing entirely and was by (((design))).

He has nothing to lose since they already hate him. Even if he does something good for them, leftists will ignore it a second later and continue to loathe him.

Those cretins don't want to be content, they want to continue fighting.

That comic is pretty stupid as Mein Kampf and Birth of a Nation are mandatory media required for everyone to see in public schools.

All speech should be given a public platform, whether you like it or not.

It is beginning to look like TOR was developed for Jews to carry on illegal kike stuff.

What about DDOS protection?

Okay what's server that are not made in china/israel.

TOR is so damn slow, and the captcha with Holla Forums access is such a pain in the ass every three posts. I feel like I'm using a 2400 baud modem and it's 1985 all over again on Prodigy.

There's always opennic as well

update mac address, reboot modem for new ip, clear cookies.

What now lads? We can't let them take down everything

Didn't you see the 10% thread?
That's not taking in to account the amount of people who will not have the balls to answer polls truthfully.
That's why they are so scared of us right now and doing all this BS now, in typical paranoid kike-kneejerk fashion, as that Cville rally got even the normalfags talking.

They are scared as fuck and it shows - I can practically smell it from across the ocean.

This. Now that these companies have designated themselves as morality arbiters, why is there no campaign yet to hammer them over their hosting of boyfucker or islamist websites? Their support for them is now explicit.

NNTPchan Front-ends:
oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/
ev7fnjzjdbtu3miq.onion/
(there are I2P ones out there too)
Galaxy2:
w363zoq3ylux5rf5.onion/

They removed the Captacha every three posts and it's working pretty fast for me

I don't think you get it. It's not websites he's talking about, it's how the globalist government (UN) takes a role in taking down those sites at any opportunity since they have a monopoly on domain registrars.

They threaten to cut their funds and so those domain registrars comply.

Quality trips, quality post.

I would just pick a new IP on my VPN before going to that much to get a new IP.

What the hell, isn't that illegal, don't we have legislation preventing them from doing shit like this?

I'm not particularly worried about us being hit with anything like this. If ICANN knows what's good for them, they'll know not to step on us.

Yeah I caught it after a second look but too late, already posted and can't edit or delete here.

Good to know that we have all kinds of opensource, blockchain, and peer-to-peer services available as workarounds, but i have the feeling many here ignore the most potent danger, ISPs. As long as you are forced to recieve your IP from them and all your information runs through their backbone servers, can't they just block all the packets they don't want you to recieve/send? So most importantly is it possible to create some ISP workaround? Or make our own?

Bitmitigate

Really, you think?

These guys run the .Chan TLD.
opennic.org

Alternative plan, we launch a webserver into geostationary orbit and shitpost on the UHF/VHF airwaves

That's brillant but we are too poor.

If the ISPs start blocking the sites and communities you want to browse, then shit will hit the fan. People will unironically start raiding their ISPs and servers. It will be war

You are not joking.

That's called a VPN. My ISP has no information on what I do.

Why do those award squares look just like the GNUstep/OpenStep/NeXTStep interface?!!

Anonymization != Decentralization
Decentralized system make information nearly impossible to take down. Anonymizing networks make it difficult to connect a visitor to a site with an ISP.
VPN's and tor are both anonymizing networks. When you connect to a site through them, your traffic, including DNS traffic, is encrypted end to end between you and the VPN. Your ISP can only see some encrypted traffic going back and forth between two IPs. Tor took it a step further and made their traffic appear similar to common encrypted services so as to make it difficult for ISPs to even tell which traffic belongs to the tor network.

issue shifted to the vpn provider.

They can. The physical infrastructure (cables, exchanges, etc) will always be a bottleneck. I predict there will be consequences for any ISP that does that though.

It wouldn't cost more than $10-15K for the satellite

Biggest cost is the launch, we would need a three stage rocket, a guidance system, and a launch pad.

Just to recap everything that has happened in recent history:

(((They))) were absolutely confident that Clinton would win and white people would be permanently out of power in America. (((They))) were so confident of this, $1.5 billion American shekels were donated to her campaign. One more decade of forced demographic change and white Americans would never regain their country. It would be mathematically impossible. Then something happened. Whitey grew a collective conscience and voted in their own self-interests. It was a knee-jerk impulse, most white Americans sleepwalked into a war they didn't even know was going on. Rather than risk a nascent white identity beginning to bloom however, (((they))) have decided to try and Shut It Down. Think about everything that has happened up to and after the election. All the major libshit sites shut their comments sections down, even NPR. Then they shut down free speech on college campuses. They passed "hate speech" laws anywhere they could, which took a Supreme Court case to finally overturn. They went after Milo, Molymeme, Alex Jones, ramZ, Jordan Peterson, (insert youtube whore), etc.—anyone they thought "the kids" might be watching and offering a contrary narrative. They paid NGOs $15 million to shill on cuckchan. They brought the ADL on to police Youtube and demonetized anyone with conservative viewpoints. They banned chatrooms on Discord just because of their ideology. They even had major media outlets (((CNN))) and (((Newsweek))), led by noted pedophile Kurt Kikenwald, doxing people just for being AT a rally. A Jew was literally getting paid through Patreon to incite violence against whites via twitter, which is a step up from the usual white-bashing Jews do on there, and now they're overtly going after websites they don't like and closing them.

Why is this suddenly all happening now? Because they have their casus belli. UTR, which was organized by an Obama-supporting Jew, was the "9/11 Part Two" they've been waiting for. It wasn't an accident that the Jew mayor ordered the state cops (ie: not local) to push the alt- crowd into Communists and then arrest no one. They wanted violence to happen. They wanted someone to die. Now they're using it as an excuse to try and stamp out any white identitarian movements on the net that they can. You can bet money they'll come for the chans someday, too. They're too influential, and (((they've))) gone after everything and everyone else.

The counter to this is obviously to carry out more actions and raise the collective public consciousness. More banners, more posters, more protests, more anti-communist activity. At the same time, we need to start developing internet assets that cannot be taken down. Decentralized sites is good solution, so is TOR (for now). But we need to build more infrastructure and start handing out usb drives full of video docs, banned books, copies of articles from archive.is, and other reading material, as well as a step-by-step guide for idiots so they can access our future hidden pages. Basically, we need an archive; something that can be distributed casually so that when people wonder why we think the way we do, they can see for themselves and understand why we're justified. We have to plan for the day that even the mere mention of an identitarian movement yields zero results on Google, and they try to memory hole the whole thing they do with all other inconvenient articles, hashtags, and objects of culture, such as the Confederate flag.

I'm not trying to sound paranoid or too serious, but we are effectively kids on the internet against some pretty evil and powerful people. We ought to start acting like it.

You can create your own board here or got to salt-left and shit on pol

The ideal combo would be Zeronet or similar tech (decentralization) combined with a VPN (anonymization) for stealth. The goal as of right now though is to migrate to a net that can't be taken down via software, so, in other words, decentralized. Privacy concerns beyond the basic level can be ignored for now in my opinion.

I know people who could do this kek…

Except that's their entire purpose. It's what I pay them to do. They have no other use. People will not use a VPN that monitors or filters their traffic.

Is this real? IT has anything to do with icann?

No it doesn't. It's not part of that org.

We just need a big enough catapult to put Jim's laptop into orbit…

Tor and I2P are the better solutions simply because it makes metadata gathering on "wrongthinkers" much harder. Even if the NSA itself still can collect it with their physical layer presence on backbones, it still excludes Google, Facebook, Alexa, Reuters, and many many more who don't have that level of access to do packet timing correlation. Changing DNS is about as difficult for normies as installing Tor browser, so I look very skeptically on any dissuasion of using the tech. The Fed's #1 tactic on strong crypto and user technologies is to shill about how it doesn't work (demoralization). Simply switching to OpenNIC won't be the solution, and will only work at home but not on networks for which you need the organization's/site's DNS server (Good luck using internal University websites with your OpenNIC-ed laptop on Wangblows).

Uhh, to clarify: Yes, it's real. No, it's not part of ICANN.

eh?

You will never know the frustration of your father owning a domain registrar and then letting it expire.

Good. This will force a migration to the darknet and I say it's about bloody time. The clearnet is nothing but a surveillance system anyway.

Tor
I2P
Zeronet
Blokstack
Storj

What other options are there?

But can you access the sites registered directly? Any link?

Jim if you're reading this, it's time to start GG 2.0 now.

You put their DNS IP address into your client settings, then it functions like a normal DNS.

Yes, and it's old news of VPN caving with little push, showing them to not be so VPN after all, leaving people having to figure out new vetting which has yet to be tested.

IA here, holy shit

Jesus. This is why I keep saying OpenNIC + browser plugin.
Pros:
You don't mess with your DNS settings.
Works on your normie phone.
Just works after you install it.
Fast.

Cons:
You have to install the plugin?
???

You currently have to change your DNS server to theirs.

I've been expecting it for years, but I always figured New Eternal September was going to be over copyright, not bolshevism. I mean, kikery is kikery, but it's not the brand of kikery I thought it'd be, y'know?

Damn, why the fuck is not the dns server address built as an alternative into browsers?

Sounds like people just need to invest in a cheap throwaway comp. Doing any kind of naughty-goy research on a university net is already a bad idea, so hopefully people know better.

Is there a plugin already made?

Charlottesville.

I have no idea what you mean. I assume you are talking about those 'free' VPNs. Remember that saying about how if you aren't paying for it, then you are the product?

Make it a feature request for Firefox and chrome.
Force the normies to see us

THIS. Why haven't we begun a trollstorm against these same companies for hosting BOYFUCKERS and Islamists!? I want them to have to answer for why they support these people.

We had TONS of fun baiting "victim" groups against each other on twitter, years ago. It's a good time.

That's what i am not so sure about, i mean they would obviously start with the excuses of blocking terror groups, pedophiles and extremists, to get normies to agree with the censorship, and then slowly start cracking down silently.

Yeah, but you need a connection to an ISP before you can connect to a VPN right? Which means your ISP is still the very first and last to recieve every package that goes through your connection.

I see. So it should be safe right now as long as they aren't able to decrypt the packages fast and efficient enough to know if they're from specific services.

I hope so. I really wish they would declare ISPs an open service like electricity that is not allowed to block out users under any circumstances.

Fine, plugin is easier. Still doesn't solve the de-hosting problem. What about when ISPs start shutting off sites along with hosts and datacenters?
What I'm trying to say is, use this crisis to get as many people to quit signal-flaring their potential identities to the big guys. Anyone with a subpoena can hit the ISP with the IP and timestamp, and their DHCP records will point straight to the MAC address associated with your billing details. Tor and I2P protect against this.
Don't be lazy. Don't be a Fed stooge.

look up vpn articles on torrent news sites, I seem to remember an article or two about vpns that people thought were safe that turned out not to be.

I think this supports some: peername.com/browser-extension/

Tor is good option for now. Only downside is that its slow but there is always a tradeoff. Its nothing more than an underground bunker for now.

The long term goals, obviously, has to be to get back on the surface internet. Take ICANN back and cover it under free speech laws. Most of all win the culture war. And never, ever allow kiked companies monopolies again on the internet. Google/Twitter/FB just took over the internet like that, ICANN was sent to UN which believes in "hate speech laws" and just like that, the internet was lost.>>10498073

>Everyone who warned about this last year (((was called))) a hyperventilating faggot.
I fucking hate """"""""""skeptics"""""""""".

Our (((enemy))) lacks self-awareness. They didn't and aren't going after those scumbags; they went after us. Comments on normieweb seem to be vaguely aware, and any backfiring is good for us.

They have already come up with their answer to both of those: anything against muslims/islam is islamophobia and boyfucking isn't bad and should normalized.

You are right about that. But hosting is cheap, and wasn't really the problem, was it?

I wonder how many people in this thread are actually using Tor right now, instead of just talking about it

People underestimate problems so that they don't have to do anything about them. It's human nature.

The lazy and Fed stooges push for solutions which keep visitor/user credentials easily subpoena-able. If NSA packet timing correlation were used to find someone, that must be part of the chain of custody for evidence and conveyed in open court (so we'd know).
People are lazy. Just like people who go to JiffyLube rather than change their own fluids, they want to buy security rather than learn it.

This so much. I may as well make Tor by primary browser now.

Question: Is it still recommended to surf TOR with a desktop VPN? or TOR by itself is good?

To what host do you complain about a .onion? Suddenly getting dehosted becomes harder. It'd take routine active investigation of their customer boxes to flush out wrongthink sites.

??? i think most of us know

I only use tor when shills get all my vpns ips banned (like during the election). And I only use it for posting. It's way too slow other than that.

Sort yourself out.

For me, a Human has virtue, those you talk about are lazy sacks of shit with no passion.

holy fuck

With Cruz
you won't Lose

I was one of those people who never took the threat of ICANN going to the international jews seriously enough back then. I know some people were warning this will happen. They were right.

filtered for fud
tor can't do shit about it

It's USA against the UN

I'm going to laugh heartily when cucks like Marby get pitched off a roof in the new caliphate and I'm STILL able to watch it and mock them mercilessly in some dark corner of the web

aw, who's going to derail threads with 50,000 word copypatas of pseudo-science now?

If you're worried about Tor, VPN won't save you. Write an efficient worm that runs total low priority and does almost nothing all day but forward traffic, infect a few hundred systems worldwide with it, and then do Tor => your net => [Optional Tor again =>] Internet. Tor is not your primary concern for discovery. Every pedophile bust I've read about so far have been busts either by the pedo having no infosec or due to a client-side vulnerability where a federal exploit executed and pinged several fed systems in the clear (to decloak the target). Best defense against most exploit attacks is twin-VMs, one doing firewall and Tor relay with network access, the other completely isolated from the net but connected to a private virtual LAN with the first. To mitigate all exploits (up to six-sigma confidence), use two physical systems in the same configuration as the VMs, as that would eliminate VM-escape attacks.

If I'm reading that right? Google, Facebook and other big companies were for moving ICANN to UN?
These are the companies who say they are for net neutrality? Motherfuckers..

Aren't there plenty of hosts that don't give a shit? And wouldn't a reverse proxy accomplish the same thing?

Agreed, but I want them to be publicly forced to say it to the goyim.

How much privacy do you want and paranoia do you have? Are you willing to discipline EVERYTHING you do online constantly so that they never have anything on you at all? This is up to you to answer. Ultimately, most recommend a good VPN too – and you have to be careful you don't get a VPN provider that is kiked.

This. Always go for the low-hanging fruit.

It's not about "catch them all". It's about derailing and disarming. Which is already happening. Soon the whole thing will turn into another kosher KKK-clone.

I'm technologically illiterate. Where do I go to if this place falls? How do I get there You guys are all I have

They already have, especially muds, but their advocating for faggots raping boys hasn't gotten as much play.

Ya I agree. We need to have it be integrated into all browsers.

save the onion link from the main page and install tor
probably plenty of info on voat and gab if it happens though

OpenNIC is not run by competent people and for this reason is not safe to use. Also they claim to be censorship free, but they have the power to censor. Can you really trust that they won't?
No OS/browser that exists currently can safely be configured for alternate DNS roots.

I looked into that. There was one for chrome a while back but they denied it. Don't know about firefox though.

Ordinarily I wouldn't share this with someone as new as you, but these are extraordinary circumstances.
Get Tor Browser here: torproject.org/
Go here if (2^n)chans die:
oniichanylo2tsi4.onion
ev7fnjzjdbtu3miq.onion

sucks to hear, but source?

I hear the IP is publicly out there, so it may get ddos'd hard when news gets out. Alternates are NNTP on Tor and zerochan on Zeronet.

I'm sure you feel the same way when Christians don't want to help fags get married, right? We've all seen that shitty xkcd comic about "showing you the door" a million times and we don't care. Fuck off kike.

Holla Forums's onion: oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion

Nigger are you retarded?

A handful of Republican lawmakers led by Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) is waging a last-ditch effort to stop the US government from handing over control over internet domain names to a nonprofit group of global stakeholders in a debate that has become highly politicized.

At a Senate subcommittee meeting Wednesday, Cruz even suggested that Commerce Department employees could face two years in jail for allegedly violating provisions in a government spending bill that prevents the agency from using funds to carry out the transition.

Assistant Commerce Secretary Larry Strickling, who was testifying before the committee, fired back in a tense exchange that he was "outraged" by Cruz's suggestion.

"Senator, we have followed the law," he said. "We have not relinquished our responsibility."

The hearing comes just two weeks before the US is set to turn over power of the domain name system, or DNS, from the US Department of Commerce to a multi-stakeholder nonprofit organization based in Los Angeles called the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN). It's a process that formally began in 2014 and fulfills the government's original vision of its partnership with ICANN when it was created in 1998.

The DNS is one of the core components of the internet. It links every web address to servers using a unique set of numbers, commonly referred to as an IP address.

While most experts in the internet community, including big companies like Amazon, Google and Facebook, support the transfer, the issue has become a political lightning rod in recent months. Cruz and other Republicans, like Sens. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and John Thune (R-South Dakota), worry if the US gives up oversight of the DNS function, it could lead to authoritarian countries taking control of the internet and eventually censoring content throughout the world.

"Imagine an internet run like many Middle Eastern countries that punish what they deem to be blasphemy," Cruz said in opening remarks at the hearing. "Or imagine an internet run like China or Russia that punish and incarcerate those who engage in political dissent."

But many internet experts and Democrats say these fears are misguided and that the issue has been overblown.

At the hearing, Sen. Chris Coons (D-Delaware) argued, "The United States doesn't own the internet; no one owns the internet." He added that the government's role in how the internet operates is minimal and amounts to a clerical function that has nothing to do with internet censorship.

Strickling who was speaking on behalf of the Commerce Department's National Telecommunications and Information Administration, and Göran Marby, the head of ICANN, echoed those comments. They also testified that canceling or delaying the transfer may actually do what Cruz fears most by opening the door for authoritarian regimes to attempt to exert more control over the internet.

"The internet isn't ours to give away," Strickling said. "If Congress blocks this transition, it will only make it more likely the internet will be hijacked by authoritarian interests."

He urged lawmakers not to "give a gift to Russia and other authoritarian nations by blocking this transition."

Marby said that delaying the transition will likely cause world leaders to lose faith in the US and could cause them to push for the United Nations to take control over ICANN's functions. It could also spur other groups to emerge and create their own domain name systems, which he argued would create a more chaotic and less open internet.

Meanwhile, the tech industry backs the White House's plan to hand over duties to ICANN. This week, Google, Twitter, Amazon and other tech companies sent a letter to congressional leaders saying the transition is in the best interest of the US because it will help ensure the internet remains stable.

But Cruz and other Republicans continue to push for a new provision to a government spending bill that could halt the process, which will be complete September 30. Cruz, who was instrumental in shutting down the government in 2013, hasn't indicated whether he's willing to cause a government shutdown over this issue.

you shouldn't forward all traffic from the client vm to the router vm. firewall it and make all connections fail unless explicitly proxied to the router vm.

was not aware of that

Download Tor browser.
Put in oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/
You are now on Holla Forums deeb web version.

Also, bookmark voat and gab.

Myself. I was interested in OpenNIC and dug around. Found several serious security holes, among them: taking down the entire DNS with a malformed entry, taking over someone's domain, XSS/HTML injection. Some others I can't recall, but those were the most serious.

That's why mullvad lets you pay cash or bitcoin?

Unironically what I already do, but I never knew there was a name for it. I have a black box that's basically for storing information (such as that Holla Forums book library) that I try to keep as "clean" as possible. I'd probably use it as my main if shit got real, though.

OY VEY, USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

Stay on top of the news day by day. DS is still up on gab.ai (/andrewanglin) and on tor as well. People will call DS fans what they will but we will always try to look out for our own.

That's how degenerate everything has fallen.

wtf I love Cruz now

Not what I said.

ok thats retarded, but you could report that to them

not sure what that has to do with a dns server though

I am guessing Codemonkey could remove cloud flare and allow direct access through 104.20.43.57

Idk for sure, but it happened a while back thanks to Holla Forums.

MY os will use what ever name server I put in resolv.conf. Not sure what bullshit OS your using.

The illuminated in this thread might use the following, in ascending order of difficulty:
Debian or CentOS GNU
Gentoo or Source Mage GNU
OpenBSD or illumos
Also, pick up a PocketCHIP or Pine64. Yea, PocketCHIP looks faggy and CHIP isn't the greatest SBC can't say anything about Pine64, don't own it, but it has one thing which beats even stinkpads which I do own:
TOTAL OWNER CONTROL
"Owner control," add that to your vernacular. That is the concept that the user has the right to do with his hardware as he pleases, and that doing things like OEM signing firmware, locking root away, OS lock-in, etc, erodes owner control. Owner control will be especially important when our cybernetic devices computers/phones become body implants!

Should still be able to use the IP if you put it in your hosts file.

Won't fly. Sure, it'll work just like you said, in between gigantic torrents of DDoS packets raping its tiny little bungholio.

So did Obama hand control of the internet over to the UN as a dead hand move in case Clinton lost?

A good idea is to setup a VM with everything needed Tor, I2p, Zeronet, IPFS, irc client properly configured to use them and have it at the ready whenever needed.

Ideally you want it to be a part of Whonix configuration but even as a standalone it is very useful.

XSS/HTML injection on the domain registrar's page would allow an attacker to compromise another user's account/domains.

Your OS doesn't know the difference between ICANN and an alternate DNS. Thus, any overlaps (or compromises of the DNS itself) can lead to serious security issues. Put simply, if you've got 8ch.foobar on an alt DNS, and 8ch.foobar on ICANN, shit will hit the fan if your DNS ever resolves on the wrong root, especially if it's an intentional attack.

No. King Nig was always going to fuck us. Unaccountable authoritarian rule of the net has been a dream of the Left forever.

Yup. They weren't in favor of net neutrality because "muh freedom". They wanted net neutrality because it simply meant the ISPs couldn't control information flow. They wanted to prevent ISPs from having this power, because it meant more power for themselves.They were NEVER in favor of the actual concept of NN. They just wanted to have a monopoly.

So if cloudflare go full leftist and remove cover for right wing servers can you ddos the onion site?

i thought that most of it was anons shitposting on twatter and stuff like that.

Yes, basically.

Yes and no. He gave ICANN over to the UN as a method of outsourcing censorship. But it wasn't "just in case Hilldog loses". They were going to trigger this Samson Option regardless.

< cuckchan, (((8ch.net))), Radix, AltRight.com still here

Was Anglin the real hero all along?

And then the site gets DDOSed to fuck in seconds.

All the big anti-DDOS services like CF depend on vhosting. The client tells the CF service what domain its looking for,the service reverse proxies to that server. That processes depends on having a domain name.

So cloudflare not getting cucked is our only hope? can you DDOS zeronet sites?

There are always bluepilled lurkers. Not so much on 8/pol/ but certainly on 4chan, reddit (to a degree), youtube comments/videos, twitter, etc. This is a many-headed hydra. The shitposters on twitter are going to get banned quicker and quicker with the advent of machine learning bots that are able to instantly pinpoint and ban /ourguys/

Yep this was always going to happen. They're in a struggle to get everything away from 1A of US constitution and go all in with Hate speech laws (read: anything that is pro-white).

Shits fucked brehs. They're accelerating now because of Trump.

Cuckflare is already cucked, they're the ones that kicked this shitstorm off.

Cloudflare is essential a mafia protection racket.
>Hey there user, nice website you got there! Shame if someone were to DDoS it…
Wouldn't surprise me if CF itself is the one doing a bunch of the DDoSing against sites that don't agree to sign up for their service.

this won't happen without banning swaths of normal people with conservative views in the process, even liberals that aren't far left

This. They have zero cred now. It's like the ACLU dumping 1a rights for gun owners. What's the fucking point of their existence, now?

Why is Daily Stromer not being DDOS to death atm if they where removed from cloudflare.

This is probably our second-most serious struggle after winning the last election. If they win this, then WN will be back in the same situation it was last century before the internet.

If they manage this final SHUTITDOWN, then they still have a chance to win this thing. We must stop them here, we're not getting another chance at this.

this all makes me wish I started learning how to into networks and programming shit much earlier

Which is a mixed blessing. The endchan anti-Trump shills always argued that Trump would be a bad idea because he'd placate people and make them care less about fixing things. That's been shown to be demonstrable false, as his mere presence serves as a massive force for excelerationism WITHOUT having a full-on leftist in charge and making things exponentially worse with a two-pronged attack on us.

Remember that if hilldog won, the crackdown on the internet would've been 10000x worse.

NNTPchan may be the best way to mitigate DDoS taking down onion sites. We'd all have our subsets of front ends we like to visit if one or another goes down, and with split-onion syncing (hosting on one onion, NNTP-sync on another) and a sane mesh layout, the chans shouldn't be so easy to take down.
If NNTPchan does prove to be unable to stay up in the face of attack, the next best idea I have is Freenet, not because it's user (its user capabilities are poor) but because it is very effective at anti-censorship. You can't DDoS a Freesite or Freenet service the same way you can a normal webserver.

1) they have bitmitigate for protection on the clearweb
2) AFAIK you can't really DDoS a tor site (but I could be totally wrong about that)

Because they're off normieweb! Pay attention!

They did, they got rekt by DDoS as soon as CF kicked them. Their onion site is being left alone for now for some reason though.

Nice approach but what about hardware backdoors?
Eventually that VM comes out of a real piece of hardware in the chain. And that NIC will have a NSAnigger backdoor, as will the rest of the system it runs on.

That is indeed what will happen. It will start with the "most extreme" and work its way down. First DS, then Stormfront, etc etc etc down the line. Eventually it'll be the civic cucks on youtube/reddit. Then it will be le rational skeptics. Then it will be the moderate liberals that still have a few functioning braincells. Then it will be everyone to the right of Karl Marx.

Thats why you don't use an ICANN TLD.

There could never be a conflicting lookup because .foobar won't exist on the ICANN's root.

It can be safe if your alliterate DNS service only does lookups for .foobar and thats it. Yes if it did ICANN TLD lookups also then bad shit could happen.

If you're looking for DDoS resistance, there's actually a properly distributed imageboard out now, it got released on Holla Forums the day before yesterday. See >>>Holla Forums785171

This means that ICANN could ruin the system by claiming those as new TLDs.

This is the demoralization I'm talking about. We have either a lazy faggot or a Fed stooge. Ignore this one, anons!

Can someone more knowledgeable than me answer this? To my understanding, since the more traffic a site gets the more locations it is saved at you can only DDOS zeronet as a whole. Is that correct?

Gratis

i'm waiting for using domain names that aren't ICANN approved becoming illegal

Did you read the rest of my posts you torfag?
I asked a genuine question.

Just because you didn't think of it or can't mitigate it, doesn't mean it's demoralisation shilling.

Yep they are preparing for war. They are shutting down all communications channels used by the right wing to organize and spread information. Start implementing contingency plans IMMEDIATELY. Act as if all right wing communications channels are already shut down and start building alternatives RIGHT NOW.

Yes they could do that.
M.A.D.D.

Never too late. Lean unix, networking, coding now.

Start building up decentralized communications and media-sharing channels like lbry.io . Start reading and developing cryptocurrency and blockchain based solutions.

Next targets will be Ironmarch, after that they will start shutting down small alt lite sites, then they will come for the big ones like trs, finally they will hit imageboards, 8ch is getting Shoah'd first and lastly 4chan will be shutdown.
NOW IS THE TIME TO GO TO THE FOLLOWING BOARDS AND ARCHIVE ALL THEIR CONTENT BEFORE THEY INCINERATE US:
>>>/pdfs/
>>>/pdf/
>>>/polarchive/
>>>/edu/
>>>/freedu/

We are (see ) but at this point it's a question of timing, whether we can get things done in time.

(((They))) Fucked up Shutting down StormFront

Altough this shit is definitely advancing in the wrong direction, it is going to have unintended consequences. As others as said, the staggering amount of non-self awareness is going to backfire in major ways. This will rapidly accelerate the use and development of decentralization structures / networks, making it even more difficult to obtain the censorship they want. There is no going back. For the first time in history, we are at a point where for once the lonely individual has the capability to wield tools no government on earth can reasonably stop without serious risk to their own existence (in the west at least)

This.

Now they can never shut us down once we have multiple bunkers via p2p in case 8ch is shoah'd.

What happens if Infowars go down as well?

owned by a bunch of jews, i guess they can fake being shutdown for a shekel drive to buy from the many jew owned peddled products.

That's actually not a bad idea.
If we shoah'd or false flagged infojews, it would trigger the fuck out of the normalfags in huge numbers.
We'd have to pre-empt this though

Wouldn't it cause Alex to freak out because of his wife payments?

Warfare has transferred to the digital realm. Buy or create a botnet and use it to your advantage just as the men of yesteryear would form militias or paramilitaries.

Holla Forums's next goys

Who did not see this coming when Obama gave away control of the internet (ICANN) to the UN before he left? Guy should be hung for treason, but even worse was nobody gave two shits when it happened.

All these loud mouth fucktards on both sides crying about "muh freedomz" and they sat there and did nothing. No protests only digital petitions. We deserve everything we're getting at this point just as our Founding Fathers predicted.

I hate this argument.

Fuck Randall and fuck the kikes.

You should be banned just for that faggotry alone.

You forgot to add >and if you do the same, we sue you into bankruptcy and jail, because it's against the law only if you do it.

Some of us are using text only browsing so cannot see or post images.

Everyone here was calling this as soon as the transfer was announced. No one else did. The most I remember is a single BPS video on it.

Now post the other one about Facebook.

I got a better argument.

If the liberals were able to censor "far right" content off the internet, then why would they stop there?

I don't have the technical background to evaluate this, but my intuition tells me this is worth investigating.

They won't, they'll overreach and it create massive backlash.

After all this, the endgame is the restoration of web 1.0, complete with the demographics, culture, and aesthetic it used to have? A chance to do over the first days of the internet, and secure a future for an internet not ruled by the eternal Jew?

There are worse futures to imagine, that's for sure.

Could we use Alex Jones to create the outrage?

Make deal with Best Korea for launch. Not kidding.

Honestly i'm fucking happy that this is going down. This is going to force us to evolve as a conscious entity and we will become vastly more powerful if we survive.

If they make the mistake of attacking imageboards then it's going to blow up massively in their faces.

Would label you as a traitor in most states and you will forever be on a million watchlists. Not to mention they'd try to screw with you and probably add additional costs like fuel, rocket maintenance and other bullshit. Launching your own satellites is preferable, but probably illegal. Airforce will probably pick up on a heavy rocket launch and destroy it quickly or dispatch a patrol to arrest you.

Russia would be easier.

Yeah this is a period of evolution. Alternatives were stagnant because we didn't need them.

That's because it isn't an argument and he's obviously trying to pull the stereotypical troll when it comes to shutting down opposition through censorship. This "argument" if you will, has been destroyed by lolbergtarians for years already. It takes minimal effort to bring out the contradictions in anyone making it.

I look forward to the day when people are gassed immediately playing these jewish word play games that do nothing constructive but waste your time. It's just like Yuri Bezmenov said when he mentioned the only way to beat these people is through their death as they're nothing more than empty vassals.

that we must fill with lead

You can do it and legally under the guise of science.

and the final product will be painfully boring. utter crap.

boards.4chan.org/g/thread/62089516
On another note /g/ is apparently making a MoonMan browser. I think at the end of this we're going to have our own platforms and technology independent from (((them))).

They're forcing us to evolve.

You mean you don't like the idea of a youtube that's nothing but makeup tutorials, funny cat videos, and (((fine bros))) react videos?

The kikes has just made a huge mistake by letting thousands of nationalists fall of the map.

See you anons in the Beerhalls.

This.
They know we own the internet, they think shutting us down will make us go away.
I think that may well massively backfire on them.
If I have no /pol to shitpost, I will spend more time infecting normie sites with redpills, and even IRL with posters, stickers etc.
/pol is like a pregnant mushroom, if you disturb it, the spores will end up fucking EVERYWHERE.

That would actually be extremely helpful, 8% of the entire Japanese race uses 2chan.

This shitstorm could end up uniting all anons from across the world, shit is going to get insane.

I'm actually kind of happy to see this finally happen and have been advocating it for years.
This was just the push we needed to get the paranoid among us to realize.

hell yeah

Yes, but you need
representative for that. Someone to vouch for you. They don't let randoms from a self-proclaimed science circle launch rockets for fun mostly. They generally only let approved rocketry circles from universities do that. If you try to launch a le ebil gnazee server satellite from by your uni's rocketry circle program, you can be sure uni will shut you down as soon as it catches a whiff of it. Sometimes a random youtuber gets to launch a small rocket into space, but to launch a satellite you need a bigger rocket. That is, unless you are talking about these cubesats, but I have no idea if they have server capabilities considering their size.

I wonder how much Russia charges?

Good point, and then some. Russia is big enough to not be shut down or fucked with too much. I'm zero tech, so this may sound like a developmentally disabled homosexual question, but what about hosting on servers in Russia, on sites registered through Russian registrars? Would that make any difference? I realize ICANN can shoah any domain, just wondering about this angle.

Holyshit I thought the ICANN thing was a joke. Holla Forums lied.

The Real Reason why (((They))) are taking down all these Websites if too Make People on the Far-Right to come out and Protest don't fall for it don't become a Christopher Cantwell.

Russia has bad speech laws.

I'm also reasonably sure that we control Gab, I mean for fucks sake the logo is a frog and the creator speaks in meme. We're going to end up having entire platforms owned by anons. This will also have the effect of consolidating our power over the "alt-right" since we're the people who are actually intelligent and capable of doing things.

AnonReich soon

Russia will shut your servers down for hate speech and likely raid them as part of their domestic counter terrorism actions. They have huge amounts of separatist/terror groups on their ground, so their free speech laws reflect that. Just look at how they storm chechen households with BTRs and almost-military police forces.

They obviously want us in a battle with the left/shitskins and they are trying to fuel the flames so that they then can come in, explain the narrative in the media, become saviours of a shaky situation (which they caused because of the invasions of immigrants) and imprison all of us with a hefty dose of censorship and we go back to being slaves and losers with no threat to our jewish overlords.

They also raided scientology churches with same paramilitary police several years ago and seized *everything* not bolted down because of "extremism laws". Yeah, yeah, scientology is shit but to Russian government we're on the same level.

No you just need permission from NASA and organize the launch with them and the FAA. Biggest issue is avoiding space debris, and you have to make your system able to burn up in the atmosphere (or purchase billion dollar insurance).
Or go to a third world shithole and launch there
Tfw we Mexican NASA nao

Honestly we need to focus on creating our own internet infrastructure and platforms. Doing IRL activism hasn't gotten us shit while control over the internet and thus the noosphere has gotten us all the gains that we've made.

Abandoning the wired would mean suicide.

jewgle jewicann jew the net, go play tiddlywinks with larping communists in the streets like niggers? I don't see how this follows. The response is burning down the jew internet house as is being discussed here.

We need to focus on both, what amount of redpilled anons is worth it, if we don't do anything about our countries being held by foreign races?

Five or ten years ago I remember there being concerns that the internet would become balkanized and now it looks like its finally happening.

I'm OK with this outcome.

It's an observation of the semi-normies who scream about the leftists and the SJW's i can see. It's the demonstration-shitter and whatnot. They obviously want us to actually fight our own over ideological squabbles instead of hanging each and every single kike in power so that we could fix our countries.

Purchasing a place on NASA rocket is a sureway to get into space, provided they don't learn that your satellite is literally hitler server host. I assume they'll want you to tell them what your satellite does and present them a design. I doubt they just launch random shit people bring them, regardless of whether they pay or not. It also costs well into millions. If you're a richfag and want to fund such a venture, then go ahead. Just keep in mind that global coverage will require more than one satellite and a team will be needed to monitor satellite's orbit. Sometimes orbit needs to be corrected and if launch does not go as planned (but is still successful), then you'll need to replace the satellite because it will burn out its fuel correcting trajectory often. How much do you want your server satellite to weight? 300-500kg is average sat's weight. I don't think you'd need more than a ton at most. I hear it costs NASA about 20k$ per kg to launch. Can you afford one launch? How about enough launches to assure constant global coverage?

Also on another note for some reason anons on /aco/ basically control the western porn game market.

So it's proof that we can end up dominating industries. This crackdown will just end up making us stronger.

Pico-satellites exist.
Also you need about 3 to cover the entire globe.
Of course you'll need radios to talk to it so it's probably easier/cheaper for everyone to just adopt a mesh-net using MURS and wifi

Yeah I'm meaning more cubesat or perhaps a bit bigger. In my country private clubs have records well over 100kft…. no uni no BS just pure hobby rockets. Hobby science is the best cover story.
With enough funding they could easily tack a 3rd stage on and make it big enough to get a few kg in to space (and re-use it). Maybe tens of kg with enough development.
E.g. we could realistically crowd fund it under 100-200k with crypto using user-made solid fuel rockets. If this becomes an idea with more movement, it's possible to chat to some sympathetic people who can make it happen.
The letter kikes already are on to them but what can they do when we are all for muh science.
they have a hannebrau model kek
US navy space command will hate our guts though, just plonk whatever in whichever orbit buahahah

Gab is unfortunately by kikes but it's better than twatter censoring us. For now.
But you're totally right on the platforms.

No way we could afford that unless we co-opted T_D and the entire right movement under a 'free net' banner (administrated by Anons kek).
I'd say we'd be better off self developing and using smaller sats and multiple smaller launches.
IIRC for global coverage need about 12-14 sats.
E.g. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_Satellite_Communications_System

Good. I want them to take down Holla Forums too. This place celebrated when the Jews took down TRS and DS

Is there any chance of getting Billionaires like Robert Mercer or Peter Thiel to help us out? Hell we have actual Billionaire anons like Notch and Palmer Lucky. We should start reaching out to them with proposals.

We have actual confirmed Billionaire anons. We need to start doing things now if we want to control the new internet.

Source on Gab? I thought the owner was ok.

Notch started taking red pills but he's not that far down the rabbit hole yet. Luckey seems like he wants to lay low after the whole PAC fiasco.

Philosopher my ass. He has no principles

I disavowed Stefan Molyneux after he had like 5 non-whites after Charlottesville and wouldn't take a stand against internet censorship like Ann Coulter, Breitbart, and even the fucking National Review

TOR feels like 1.0 web because of the bandwidth limitations. No 2meg flash menus or other cancer. Sites have to be lean and simple.

All it needs is more users and content.
Starting a .onion (hidden service) site is easy. Easier then starting a normieweb site because you don't need to deal with DNS. Just start the server on a machine with a good internet connection.
torproject.org/docs/tor-hidden-service.html.en
You could even host a site on your home connection if you have something fast and up 24/7. The data streams are encrypted so your ISP has no way of seeing what it is.

He's lying about Gab. The founder is die hard in-your-face Christian. People on Holla Forums just think the URL is a Jewish word and thus it must be compromised.

First they came for the Alt-Right, and I did nothing because "muh alt-kike conspiracy"

wat

There are a ton of alternative DNS roots that have nothing to do with IKIKE

Gabii is a Jewish word so apparently it's Jewish for some retarded reason.

You certainly do need more than 3 to actively cover the entire globe. Theory does not work out in practice,because there are tons of microsecond maneuvers you'd need to pull to actually work hardly more than 3. GLONASS and GPS satellites number ~30. It's related kind of to the path they travel and back ups, but I assume if you want global coverage you'd need a similar gimmick. The idea is that, with 3, you'd probably lack precision to actually establish them in positions that really do cover the entire globe. There would be micro imperfections that would integrate into huge imperfections the more orbits they complete and it'd just turn into a mess. Pico satellites do exist, but pico satellites are not server satellites like planned. Actual servers that'd run and connect into the internet would require a lot of infrastructure and on-ground stations that would relay the traffic into the actual Internet.

I am not sure if actual Internet server infrastructure could fit into a cubesat or smaller equivalent. These cubesats are just very small instruments that relay data to on-ground stations which interpret it. They are not connected to Internet and their only lifeline is the ground-control base. For a satellite to become a server, that receives and relays data into the Internet it'd need a connection to Internet infrastructure on-planet. It would be tricky and it would absolutely require severeal ground controls. What do you want, ships all across oceans that would listen in on satellite's relayed data? That's realizable, if you have disposable billions.

Gab.ai leaked user data some time ago. 2015? Something like that. It's also probably a honeypot because it's generally used by right wing opposition as opposed to normalfags. This leads to easy tracking by interested parties.

What the hell does your post have to do with mine? Did you reply to the wrong one? My post was stating that those two people are unlikely to take any action to stop internet censorship. Go ahead and ask them though if you want.

Hai Andrew, or should I say Mr. Space Marine.

Molyneux and Jones are confirmed faggots. Really reaching levels of faggotry that shouldn't be possible.

I'm sure he's redpilled enough to support free speech.

Tucker Carlson is more of a man than Stefan Molyneux will ever be by defending DS on Fox News TV. Stefans 25% Jew is showing because he hates DS more than he believes in his free speech principles

Jones has been incredibly silent about a rather large website being functionally banned from the internet
Really makes you think, huh?

They won't, because they've already tried to circumvent 1A. That's what the whole Supreme Court decision had to crush.

I don't know how anyone can look at the state of the modern Left and NOT realize they're the evil ones.

The reason they are billionaires is because they don't dump all their sheckels into every random proposal that comes across their desk.
Rich people are tight AF and paranoid AF and the main thing they want to do, is preserve that wealth and use their time wisely.
I've worked with a few (not Bn levels though) and the above is almost always the same every time.
PDP could be down for it, especially if it can be used to broadcast his shit.

Gematria of gabai….
There is some other shit too but I have not paid it much attention. Will dig in to it and post back my findings later. Should jump back on and shit post there though, was only around in early days.
That said we've also seen two 'kike honeypots' shut down, so it's likely Holla Forums was wrong there too.
Might be wrong about gab also…

Remember though, google started the same way, do no evil or whatever BS… I remember virgin google and non google YT, oh how things have changed.

Where were you when we got in so much shit Holla Forums started helping newfags. The real happening might be closer to home than we expected.

I think it would take him getting banned on Twitter for his rants about SJWs and calling them cunts before he would consider doing something about it. People need a swift kick in the ass sometimes, and in Notch's case it's a big ass.

It doesn't really matter one way or another. You shouldn't be married to any of these services. You should be ready to stop using them anytime.

this is the way to go
create free decentralized game servers for good games and meme them in the schoolyards
and also for smartphones apps
jailbroken smartphones of course
with tutorials

then we copypaste on the same webservers good resources on internet technology, free speech, philosophy…

we retake the young minds from the fondling grasp of their pozzed liberal teachers

No clue.
This was just an idea I had after TRS got fucked up.
It'd be cheapest to "piggy back" on an existing rocket, something like SpaceX. There are some launch companies around for sub-orbital launches, but that'll only buy us 5-6 months of server time.

Another alternative is to use existing space debris for radio bounces and just having a few enterprisingly anons hosting their own data centers.

Absolutely true. Competition is necessary, centralization is death.

We need to start helping the left deplatform the alt-lite faggots. If we're going down, we need to take them down with us

They are afraid of being aligned with evil NADSI's.

Nice tactic (((they))) came up with. Spend decades programing every one that the NAZI's are pure evil. Worse then satan. Then when the time comes start labeling things you don't like as NAZI. People react out of pure instinct instead of looking at it logically.

I'm glad you didn't get dubs but you're right. We know how dire this is right now for us to pre-organise a fallback…

Maybe we need midi-sats..? if it's such a thing. Bigger than cube sats in the 10-50kg range. That's enough for some reasonable dishes and power.
This might be where our resident hamfags come in.
Keep it ground based and much cheaper to fund.
Although, international waters have their own benefits….
Or… do we just crowd fund a fucking cable laying boat and shore property…

Source on Tucker Carlson defending DS?

Here's a fun game for everyone. Check out this ID's posts.

Well then we need to make sure that we give them damn good proposals.

We need to leverage all of our resources if we're going to survive and i'd be foolish not to rely on member of our community that are actually in the super elite.

Could the moon work?

It wasn't ICANN that went after them, it was the registrar just like with DS. Unless I'm misreading the articles about this. Still this is making me nauseous.

Decentralization for things like files or static hosting is fine. Decentralization for things like games that have state and need that state to be the same for all users is really really hard without strict limitations on how much the users can effect the state.

How about just using the ip address only (i.e 8ch.net= 104.20.44.57 )? Sure it would suck having to write down or bookmark those sites you visit but it's a temporary fix.

Anyone else find it odd they did it while a large storm raped Texas?

Almost as if they want to muk up search results :^)

It's possible that ICANN is leaning on registrars to force them to ban all of our sites that they don't like.

Dub dubs confirm.

It's worth a shot. No options are off the table ATM.

user, server rooms that actually process a lot of traffic are huge. You can fit them in a normal room which is about weight equivalent what you suggest, yes. I am not a server infrastructure expert, but assuming it is possible to put a server on a sat like that, now you need a ground control as a proxy connection to the net. A bunker, a ship, anything. You need direct connection to the net. They won't issue you an IP considering you are running a competition to the net or kind of a hack of it, so you really do need a global meshnet-like grid for it to work.

Shhhhhhhhh, don't tell shills about ID's

They are pushing people into asymmetrical warfare. Is who runs these organizations public?They should never have a moment of peace the rest of their lives. Censors are the worst.

What about going back to using newsgroups? Nobody is going to fuck with us over there. Lol.

Thing is though, doing that eventually dilutes its power over time through overuse into absurdity. That effect they've conditioned into people won't last very long.

If you launched a right wing death sat what would keep it from instantly getting 0day'd by every intel agency on earth?

Our only hope is for the US to create it's own ICANN system ( DNS ) to work around this.

I'm sorry I didn't believe you Holla Forums.

Tucker Carlson defends Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEPIISeeAxs

There is also a second clip where he debates with some homosexual who tries to argue that hate speech is not free speech, attacking the Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack by name.

Also, in a bit of related good news. KEK has delivered:

Arrested Antifa who got shot in the balls by a police tear gas can in Phoenix was an employee of GoDaddy, the company that originally shut down DS domain name and started the ball rolling on this censorship

I'm thinking just purely relay sats, like a mesh WLAN, as you suggest. I don't think we'll be doing much video over it though, just text and maybe some images. Keep that server shit on the ground like everyone else does.
Still thinking that if we can get enough funding, nothing will beat fibre.

Or we go /tok/ and have parallel development of scalar electromagnetic communication systems.
That is truly global and 0 ping…. inexpensive once developed and simple.

DS and SF had domains for years.
Then shortly after ICANN is xfered to the UN they start having problems. Now they strait up are not find a single registrar who will take them. Even shady ones that sell names to CP,scammer, pirate, malware, etc sites won't take DS. Ones that said they would ended up changing their minds overnight.

(((pure coincidence))) I'm sure.

DS and SF also have had their original .com domains stolen. They are icann locked and not allowed to be transferred.

How would you do such a thing?

Yes, a meshgrid could work. The problem is it'd need constant maintenance and funds for keeping up. People would remove that shit if illegally installed and if not, it'd get fucked with by antifa or other faggots. Internet is one of the greatest inventions of mankind, it will not be easy replacing it in any shape or form. As for your other idea, I think it will fall under illegal or be fucked with by jammers of amateur and military nature alike. Very unreliable connection and opens possibility of triangulation and what not.

The only thing Holla Forums is good at is infighting and censorship of far right websites. You can't even type out |)/\||_Y$+0R/\/\3R on here

A gabbai (Hebrew: גבאי‎‎), also known as shamash שמש (sometimes spelled shamas) or warden (UK, similar to churchwarden) is a beadle or sexton, a person who assists in the running of synagogue services in some way.

by the time we setup an ICANN registar for rightwing websites, the left will have passed hate speech legislation and Trump will be impeached

Now that's just defeatism.

No, that's shilling. He's been carrying on like this the entire thread.

Scalar is to my knowledge practically un-jammable as it would require precise knowledge and timing of every single point on the entire network, it's literally the fabric of space time, so infinite frequency hopping to reach your destination if need be. And yes you're right it would enrage the kikes and lead to literal energy freedom and further development of UFO-tier shit.
Of all the golems they have, Scalar knowledge and commercial development is the #1 threat, yet it's inevitable.
It's what NASA used to pre-send image thumbnails before the transverse communications arrive from the Mars rover. An insider leaked this years ago and proved it with file timestamps, always 8 minutes before… the exact time it takes for radio transmissions to reach.
They can do it, so can we.

← fixed version.

not really, the case of minecraft as mentioned earlier is probably the worst you can find, being an interactive building 3d simulation, and yet you can host a local server for you and your friends, the server capacity is just limited to a few tens or a hundred at most simultaneous players
the decentralization aspect should only matter for the initial routing to a server, right?
the game aspect would be the bait to pull kids out of (((their))) internets

Every EM wave is jammable. Scalars are just derivatives of vectors. What do you mean? Do you have any publications or anything related to what you're talking about? From what I know, NASA uses lasers to relay data from very far away sats. Not sure about rovers, but I assume it's just about the same.

Those who stood up for free speech of DS against domain host kikery:

Tucker Carlson
Ann Coulter
David French
Breitbart
Julian Assange
Daily Kenn
BASED Black Guy
EFF
Robert McChesney, a communist from the University of Illinois
National Review
Return of Kings
Tim Pool
Black Pigeon Speaks

People who did not support DS:

Alex Jones
(((Stefan Molyneux)))
Mark Dice
Sargon of Akkad
Paul Joseph Watson
Jack Posobiec
Anyone from The Rebel Media
ACLU

UN, which ICANN is running under, is demanding America get rid of the first amendment so they can silence White supremacists offline like ICANN is doing now online and you don't think they're involved?

They burned out "racist" now it's "nazis".

forgot the quotes for "White supremacists."

The coming SHUT IT DOWN of 8ch.net pleases me. Finally revenge for all that celebration after kikes took down DS and TRS. You won't realize that we're all in this together until it's too late

Everywhere I look they're pushing "White supremacists." Don't want to be genocided? supremacism.

Fuckoff larper. We have an onion site.

Wouldn't a peer-to-peer or blockchain DNS service be possible? This way it could never be taken down and no domain ever blocked, plus free domains for everyone as long as people use it. Rather low data transfer too compared to an entire network, because frankly i don't believe that an entire peer-to-peer internet will work well enough beyond text/simple image until we reach High volume terabyte drives where people can store enough information and at least 10x the speed we have now.

If we go down, the DOTR is upon us. DOX every fucking enemy and arm yourselves!
BLOOOOOODSHED!

Relax shill, here's your (you) . Shut this chan down and we migrate to another, the chan network is vaster than your agents will ever know.

You should have been busy telling TRS that months ago

Larper. This is what the NEET in his basement calls real men marching through university of virginia

the only purpose of a website is to galvanize whites enough to show up and do IRL activism. you can't win a war sitting on your ass typing on a computer

Get to it, then, FBI. You first.

"The goal of abolishing the white race is on its face so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from committed white supremacists…

…Keep bashing the dead white males, and the live ones, and the females, too, until the social construct known as the white race is destroyed. Not deconstructed, but destroyed."

- (((Noel Ignatiev)))

You'll definitely win it waving tiki torches though.
I enjoy it when you know the history of everyone on an ANONYMOUS forum.

I thought you're in jail, Cuntwell, so what are you doing posting here?

Do it. I'm the BO of that board, you have my full support.

Namefagging = term NEETs who post videos of nazis marching on user message boards while hating on real men who actually march in the streets for their race and nation

Tiki torch nationalist marches changed the course of history

Disparaging a hero who is a political prisoner of ZOG. This is why I can't wait for 8ch.net to be shut down. If we're going down, we're taking Holla Forums down with us.

lol bunker sites are never going to generate enough traffic and public awareness to stop white genocide

Can someone answer a stupid question?

If I wanted to start a white nationalist website right now, is that even a good idea? Will it likely be shut down for no reason quickly?

Obviously it doesn't matter which domain registrar I use, ICANN can shit all over me if they want, no?
What do you figure the timeline would be until I could run a website on a platform that can't be (((shut down)))?

And not a single one of them wearing a mask or camo. Stupid. Even special forces wear total camo and they have STATE sanction.

well camo/mask are illegal in virginia, a felony

secondly it's a bad look to be dressed like ISIS, bad optics

white flight to the dark web, complete surrender of normie web to ZOG

all you're doing is delaying the inevitable. The kikes will come for every one of us and that's why I have been saying we must unite the right or we will all be picked off one by one

Wait wtf am I thinking about, every single one on this fucking planet has a cellphone, we can just make a mesh-net app that works with Bluetooth, wifi, Cellular/Inet, and advertises using eddystone beacons

Namecoin is what you are looking for. It is one of the first alt-coins and the way Zeronet does DNS

You should always wear camo and masks. That's why antifa doesn't get arrested unless they get routed by the police, or you're an idiot who takes a gas canister in the left nut and then boasts about it later in a reddit AMA. If you're going to fight the status quo, you have to expect state repercussion, which is why Cantwell is charged with a felony for absolutely nothing.

LOL

There is nothing wrong with TOR…
…that can't be fixed

I see 3 main problems with it. All fixable.

A few richfags like

could fix that over night. Or just a bunch of individuals crowd sourcing hosting. Drop in a shitload of relays and exit nodes. Problem solved

We start pushing more mainstream sites to also have a .onion. Facebook has a .onion now. Use that to open the conversation up when aproching other sites.

They have no real control of the monster they created. It could be forked at any time. The owners of the hardware are the ones really in control. If /ourguys/ owned a shitload of relays and exits then TOR foundation is totally cucked.

Fixing a few small problems with TOR is 1000x easyer then trying to start from scratch. TOR browsers are already in the Apple/Gplay stores. It's practically normie safe.

Wearing a mask = illegal in virginia. They did everything legally and the cops fucked them over and drove them into a crowd of antifa who did wear masks because of immunity to the law

Holla Forums celebrated attacks on DS and TRS because they're short-sighted imbeciles who hate the Alt-Right more than they value their own survival. It does please me to see the fear of deplatforming finally come to these message boards

If you can't learn to get along and get past each others differences in ideology, then you will lose with dignity just like the cuckservatives have

No, because if we get truly deplatformed it's the day if the rope.

I recall TRS being attacked for being subversive cunts.

So respect that law when antifa gets busted for it, otherwise, don't bother. Again, cops hate you and are pigs. They aren't you rallies and anytime a cop and a nigger take each other out is a victory.

Faith in this project took a nose dive once I saw the endchan goon having his hands in it.

Besides there is more illegal shit on tumblr and yahoo groups anyway.

"We'll be safe on TOR, right guys? right?"

Holla Forums is a mindset. It's the same individual every time:

1. everyone who is not Holla Forums is a shill
2. celebrate when ZOG shuts down Alt-Right websites

No, it's just that I'll get only one shot at an attack with my death squad, so unless we act more or less in concert any "war" will fail hard.

Can't dig a single thing up, maybe has been memoryholed.
Was about 2010 or so from memory, insider leaked and proved there were two radios in operation. One was standard transverse, other was scalar and arrived practically instantly, in order to pre-vet the images coming before the 'normal' larger team got them.

I'd say scalar can be jammed but it's also very easy to avoid the jamming too as it's infinitely flexible in capability. Rovers did not use laser at this time, diode tech is much better these days though.

Read Fer De Lance by Lt.Col Tom Bearden, but he mostly talks about millitary/weapon usage and goes in detail to the theory of them. It's easily found in pdf. Same tech Tesla was using to light up bulbs hundreds of meters away (peer reviewed), similar approach as T.Henry Moray used in reverse (peer reviewed) to pull 15kW out of thin air etc etc.
With modern tech we could really do some cool shit developing technology along this line.

Hertz-Maxwell equations are incorrect as they ignore the 'erroneous' scalar energy effects on circuits to simplify it, as they couldn't explain it at the time. Ben Rich, former Lockheed Skunk Works director also agreed with the above (on his death bed..) saying some very interesting things.

Thank you and I admire your board. Have met some awesome anons via /tok/ and made some good connections with similar interests, we have discussed this already and have been holding off posting the super juicy stuff there, in order to not get it in the wrong hands (only little bits e.g. Hieronymus) but I think now or never really if they are threatening us like this now - over a decade of Scalar EM research material sitting around.
Thing is it's quiet enough they don't bother us there…

Maxwell equations are much more complex in reality. They are mostly presented in simplified form with a basic derivative. Tesla's idea of wireless electricity is theoretically being implemented. I would be wary of it, though. They use high power waves to power electronics and it is highly suspicious in regards to your health. I do not wish to be exposed to a constant wave field that might make me go sterile or insane.

Get banned again.
Stupid cuckold.
At least we are actually gonna hunt down kikes and traitors.
What are you gonna do on the day of the rope?

Oh look, ban evasion.
No, it's because there is no difference between you and ideological Communists.
But I'm fairly convinced you're a kike shill just trying to get us to waste time/energy tracking down TRS instead of focusing on important shit

We attack the alt-right because it's counter productive, kike steered movement and full of faggots like sarcuck and other YT kike kosher cancer.
We want them to dissolve so we can red pill them easier, as they'll be super salty after trusting their talking heads but that's clearly beyond your cognition.

Post through TOR they cannot ban you.

Maybe if you dropped the ego and quit trying to kick up a hornets nest you wouldn't be getting banned?

Kike

He doesn't use TOR because its jew controlled

according to his shill logic.

And I have so much tannerite and firepower that I can arm a batalion

This is actually great. Now all the stormfront users will cone here and get redpill't. Kek wills it!

The more you guys attack the altright, the less on convinced you know what it is. Sargon is a centrist, not altright

begone nigger

Are you upset, kike-kun?

I'm still not convinced the alt right even exists. You ask anybody, they have a different definition for it. If I had a criticism, it would be going by a lame name for something that doesn't exist. While it's nonexistent it should be named "Total genocide Right," way cooler.

He is more leftist is you see how he acted during GamerGate.

You're meaning the qi charging BS? Yeah I'm with you there, that's not nice at all and is nothing close to what I'm meaning. Screw that stuff.
What you see being represented as 'tesla waves' in mainstream like that are usually a bastardisation and nothing alike what he was working on towards the end. It's still same old transverse BS and disinfo.
Try sticking a faraday cage above the vertical axis of a tesla coil, then measure.. that's what I'm talking about.
We can't even replicate his ball lightning (multiple peer witnessed also), so obviously are not understanding his designs or work.

You might be interested in his Colorado Springs diary. It's in .djvu or available online. Interesting way to get in to his head. He's still 50-100 years ahead of us today IMO.

This and associated civic nationalism is what needs red pilling, to become national socialism or USA appropriate version if a burger.

It's a kike term, but the concept of it or groups placed under its' spell are our targets to recruit to NS movement.
There are a decent amount of misguided normalfags who openly adopt the term too. We need to steer them and hence disband or guide the movement first.

be back later, enjoy the thread Anons, we will rise stronger than ever before, thanks to the kikes pushing us too far

This tbh fam.
I wouldn't even call #3 a problem. Tor Foundation has admitted they couldn't ban a site even if they wanted to. They are nothing but a PR firm now. Its not possible in today's implementation and the devs are taking steps to make sure its NEVER possible in the future.
Check out this bug ticket
trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/23270

I don't even know how Sargon has a following. Boggles my mind, especially when he sperged out on twitter that one time and started spamming fag porn at people criticising him. Who wants to follow a figurehead like that?

javashit. never ever.

GamerGate ethicscucks loved him.

It truly is sad

you remember wrong

GUYS
I found a list of decommissioned but operational satellites in graveyard orbit.
RIGHT WING DEATH STARS

Nah, that was cut off because Peinovich is jewish, and many chans have an unspoken (or spoken) "no jews allowed" policy.

Yeah but how the fuck are we going to hijack those?

Your memory is shit.

I don't what you mean by decentralized then. Decentralized, to me, would mean every user is their own server, and state is synchronized between every user in the system.

shit man, im just joining the party, someone summarize this thread for me in one word please

no

KIKES

The reason TRS (and this should be levied at their leadership not grunt-level users) and others are shunned here is because we see them as kike puppet-ed controlled opposition.

Whoa!

forgive my copy/pasta….

…in the U.S. you have "Marsh v. Alabama"

a Supreme Court decision which held that a private organization cannot suppress public speech simply because it owns the public thoroughfares and meeting places in which public speech must take place

a online forum argued….

So too does this apply to the corporations which own important parts of the Internet's infrastructure. It is not their right to suppress speech, even or especially on their private networks.

freedom of speech means nothing if it does not come with freedom from consequences

The fuck are you talking about faggot? I suspect this poster is a kike trying to steer us away from a viable alternative. Nothing but FUD with no proofs. FUCK OFF KIKE.

Gloating kike detected. Report this post plox as Tor users cannot.

If this kills ICANN then it barely matters. In fact its a good thing. It should have died a long time ago. There are alternatives, just not mainstream.

donald trump could eat an infant per day and still be less worthy of hanging than obongo

Thats what they wanted you to think…

It's shit like this that makes me wonder if we're truly winning against socjus or not. We've pissed them off into sperging out online and made them into a subject of mass ridicule, but they hold the internet monopoly and are in the process of muscling us off.

Do we have any trump cards?

Tucker "some blacks can be based" Carlson?

Static or dynamic?

nonsense. tons of enterprise software is written in java. it's as good as the people using it. problem is, tons of pajeets claim to be java developers but really have no idea what they're doing.

They should use a .to doman.

They don't care as long as they get their money.

A lot of them are just repeaters, forever doomed to circle the Earth and repeat any data that touches them.
Apparently it's a whole big ham radio hobby, which means there's existing infrastructure and methodology in place, they've even got an 18,000+ satellite tracking website, all kinds of fun shit.

Mods here censoring stormfront when?

You forgot to add Putin to the list of people who did not support FagAnglin'sThaiFuckShack.

Now can we all admit that Charlottesville was Skokie 2 and this was this goal of the event the whole time?

Fucking this.

*the goal
fug

Hmm…

We shut them down! Will keep fighting racist groups that incite racially-motivated violence and hate. @stophateproj knoxnews.com/story/news/2017/08/26/white-supremacist-forum-site-stormfront-seized-domain-hosts/604902001

twitter.com/KristenClarkeJD/status/901537235257892864

There will always be a way. We can eventually mask the traffic to look like normal web traffic i.e. to your ISP it looks like you are downloading a website, but actually there is the actual packet stego'd into it.

Sounds like ICANN needs a little visit from (((peaceful refugees))) if only.

Someone photoshop a SSG in the first pic.

This was very obvious already. Everything about it stinks.

The Java VM is, and always has been riddled with serious bugs. It's a centralized attack surface to exploit desktops and servers.

i2p written in Java is a giveaway that it's amateur-tier bug infested pajeet shit stream.

I use "enterprise java software" daily. You are not helping your case. It's all 100% shit. Without exception.
Learn Qt faggot. Be a man.

This is incredibly bad, ICANN is supposed to be a completely neutral organization both politically and economically speaking, that was the entire point of making it a government organization.

Don't hold your breath. This is a coordinated attempt to crush us. Make no mistake, Holla Forums is on the list.

I found the nigger bitch that did it. Kristern Clarke of the "Stop Hate Project" petitioned the .com registuar to take down the site

twitter.com/KristenClarkeJD/status/901495454206218241

twitter.com/StopHateProj/status/900077127411920896

ICANN alternatives now.

Shut the fuck up retard, I can't wait to see all the pedophile kikes in Europe bombed to death.

I still have nightmares from supporting Lotus Notes

It was. You'd be banned for saying the word "nigger" there. It was as authentic and real as the KKK is.

But that doesn't change the fact that they're going down the list. All ops, controlled or real, are being shut down now in the name of combating hate. One day soon, we're going to wake up and try to check the news here, and the chans will be gone.

War is coming soon, brothers. Will you be ready for it?

You can't Layer3 attack it unless you know the IP address behind it, you can still Layer7 attack it.

Bot detected.

I joined when Obama was elected and stuck around for a few months before getting into spats with some mod (Max Boot) and then banned over a no-9/11-Conspiracy rule. Official story only

Dehumanize Yourself and Face to Bloodshed

which java VM is that? I assume you mean oracle's vm. there's not just one

yeah for exploits that break out of the sandbox. not relevant for running your own stuff, unless you are retarded.

I wasn't talking about applet shit

There were some autists/purists who did, but most were JIDF shills.

You fucks messed with the balance.

Get fucked, TRSodomite. Your bog is still open, despite Kike Eunuch being one of the main speakers at the event that gave the jews the pretext do this.

You've already damned yourself.

I thought I was the only one that called him that, good job 8/8.

It was always a containment site. A pressure release valve. It was a place for cucked WN to be discussed and fretted over where the talk would have zero effect on the real world.

That's why it's so concerning. Honeypot and limited hangout it was, but that's precisely why it's so worrying to see it go down. If the system is folding up their own release valves and limited hangouts, then a real genuine Happening isn't far around the corner.

If SF is taken offline, you can bet your ass folks like us are next. The era of the chans is finally coming to an end. The Child of SomethingAwful is too dangerous to be allowed to live.

Proof he's from endchan or you just a shill?

You really think so? There's a billion different chans that they'd have to hunt down individually, not to mention the format is excellent.

All these people critisizing Stormfront probably have never been to it. I made an account there last year to see how it was and dall the things I was told that turned me against it (e.g. thinking Jews are White, circlejerking about policies of the third reich, etc.) turned out to be all false. I enjoyed stormfront, tbqh.

those digits attract my attention
the memes are real

Odilitime? Yeah, he's from endchan. The "goon" portion comes from them (accurately) calling Trump a zionist.

user, I…

But unlike DS and SF we're actually extremely powerful and influential.

If they attack us it will be GamerGate times 1000

If they shut down this website, it'd be the triggering event, like the passing of the COhen Act and the resulting Gun-Grab in The Turner Diaries except this injustice would be virtual, while the retalliation may be physical.

but isnt stormfront just neo nazi fed tier trash? I mean i get its a fucking problem that they are censoring shit, but…the Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack and stormfront are fucking controlled op…
Just saying those sites are not of value.
lol no it doesnt. and neither does SF.
The only useful information i ever found on SF was which Mein Kampfy translation was best. (Mannheim btw)

The future is gonna be fun.

Shutting down websites because of "Muh Racism" Creates precendent that means that even slightly conservative websites can be shut down if ICaananites don't agree with it.

ooga booga. There are solutions and we've been discussing them. They aren't insurmountable, just a chore.

It would certainly prove pol right, again, and finally get them off the bench and into the game if true.

Yeah i get that. I guess i should just focus on the fact that its censorship in general rather than not gaf that anglins 5 foot 4 manlet resort is gone.

Traffic to both was increasing in a big way lately.
Even if they were controlled, such a spike in traffic could not be overlooked.
It is also possible that they are trying to bait a reaction out of us. But that is just a pet theory.

Jew organizer, Jew mayor, Jew government agents in the opposition. Of course it was organized.

NEVER GO TO AN EVENT WITHOUT A BACKGROUND CHECK ON THE ORGANIZERS, FIRST!

Weird stuff. Do DDOS attacks look like increased traffic?

That is the problem, yes, and the solution is to take our activism off the web. Drop business cards and pamphlets on people's windshields at sports games, put WN magazines into stacks at the doctor's office or local bar. You don't have to stand on a soapbox and debate shitlibs in the middle of a park to get the word out.

It's too late for that. Obama fucked us with the slow poison when he was in office. The ship for "limiting" Google has already sailed.

The only viable option we have left is to have the internet declared a communications utility, and create a domestic alternative to ICANN. We aren't getting ICANN back from the UN. Even if we got Trump on board 100%, and we won't since his entire generation doesn't understand computers or the internet except in the most basic sense, we have no leverage to demand it and the UN has no reason to grant the request.

The only option is to create a competitor that operates domestically (and is thus subject to the First Amendment), and push for digital autarky.

Yes. When you DDOS youre basically just sending "pings" to the site that then overload (flood) it beyond its capability of handling it.

DS spike looks like it came after the car attack, stormfront shows an increase at that time as well.
The huge spike for stormfront came in late june and I cant' remember if something happened around that time. Memory's all fuzzy lately.
DDOS could explain it but the traffic stayed up after the spike so I don't think so.
Gotta figure out what happened in late june.

mfw

"""they""" def want anons to just fall for their irl honeypots (cantwell, anglin, azzmador, kkk, proud boys) pitting antifags vs altkike against each other in street brawls to then push for harder restrictions and laws.

Its fucking obv but a lot of anons who are eager to get the ball rolling fall for it, and end up just torpedoing any chance of anything grass roots and successful actually happening.

Going IRL is a bit like running a old school election campaign. Times change. While at facae value you might not think the web can get us IRL gains…It fucking has thus far.

GOING IRL solely will kill it all. Honeypots are waiting.

Yeah. In all honesty, I just see no downside to online passing of information, as compared to physical. You're formless and a fed can't plant CP on your computer to book you for 30+ years because they have to figure out who the deuce you are through layers of proxy first.

uh, no, complete decentralization as you describe, every computer equal, would be extremely hard to do for games effectively. I was refering to the minecraft (and other games) concept where one computer is the server where the independent actions of every player is collected and calculated, and the data sent back to the palyers for rendering
but the game can take place on any network or protocol, a decentralised network just needs to be of low enough latency to allow a comfortable play, it matters little if establishing the first connection takes some time
I think the "decentralized" you speak of is decentralization of the DNS/routing/indexation of the network the game would take place on

Let everyone download the chans and everyone on the network has to host no matter how small a node .

For now you should thank Jimbo every fucking day he didn't shut you down a gorillion years ago and sell your information like Hirojewki .

/salt-left/ here

Just so you all know we're aware that we are next, if they're going to pull down sites based on something as formless as "racism" they will absolutely start pulling down more targeted sites (ala radioshacksucks or treehugger) for inciting harassment or terrorism. This is the place, now is the time: save fucking everything you find and get onto i2p.

Did we all agree that this was a pre-emptive move against social forums like us? I think we saw this coming years ago.

I'm still furious.
Kek, fucking stockholm syndrome.

ZeroNet-like systems are the future. Nobody can control Lain.

I agree that the left aren't attacking the right people.

So stop being fucktarded lefties. You are d & c cancer.

Zeronet probably leaves cp on your computer user.

What isn't a controlled op nowadays.
Stop being pussy.

That's what I am worried about with it with 0chan

third impact, you say?

Security companies gain reputation by protecting people and lose reputation by not protectign people.

The universe is odd.

new thread

Kek bless user

Wew, I can't wait to see this cyber war happening. Did the timeline change again? I don't know which one are we on.

hmm

The redpill cannot be un-taken

DNS settings are probably the most common "mucked with" setting for normal users. They're constantly told to switch their DNS servers away from their default ISP's to use google's or OpenDNS or some other one.

The short story from an user at 27chan seems to be turning into reality. I'll translate it one of these days and post it here.

if (pic related) this will defiantly happen

I managed to get hold of the NASA Quantum radio leak info.
astroengineer.wordpress.com/2010/04/07/a-curiosity-of-spirit-full-document/

As a computer and quantum fag I cannot fault any of the info in there as LARP.

This is how we beat the kikes and make our own internet with low cost.
I want to start a collaborative research project to develop this tech for our uses, so they can't just knock one or two of us off, instead if becomes hundreds of us doing it.
No jamming, no cable cutting, no ISP level banning. Pure Quantum freedom.

Then we can move on to quantum power, anti gravity etc and end their grip on this world once and for all.

It used to be that universities were a place of interdependent and free thought and speech, with uncensored internet, were nobody cared what one was doing on the internet.
It used to be that if someone tried to censor a website, that website was mirrored on many places even if the administrator did not agree to it’s content.

Today masses of people are willing to install a troyan horse program on their computer, just so they can play a game.

What CloudFlare really is, it is giant man in the middle, who controls a large part of all websites regardless were the original site is hosted. This is much worse than facebook, were you still can opt out and host your own site.
The alternative to CloudFlare is to be DDOSed to death (if being at least relevant) – It’s literally “nice website do you have, would be awful if something happening to it”, mafia protection racket.

That, jewgle (search) and other monopolists, does convert the “free internet” into a giant AOL, Compuserv, were one small group of people decides who is allowed to be on the net and voices his opinion, conveniently a “net-antifa”, DDOS enforcer crushing the heads of those who are outside of their “protection”.

The Left are usefull IDIOTS. They are nothing but a tool of the plutocratic oligarchy. Who in their right mind would think that (((Wallstreet))), like Soros and his “Open Society” is supporting any “leftist” cause. That is not just a issue in the USA but everywhere in the (((western))) world, were fake “leftist movements” and parties, like Zyriza and his millionaire minister of finance, wedded to billionares daughter and slick “were does the money come from” Podemos do the work of the NWO.

What idiot leftist think it is a good idea for the poor man to become even more poor by importing millions of competitors. If you don’t believe me – read Marx, he already discussed it, including nationalism, which is a good thing to defeat imperialism.

8ch Holla Forums is also controlled opposition if you look at who owns it and the mods. Does that mean we should get shut down? 98% of all coutries are jew-controlled. Does that mean that we should nuke them all?

obama handed over they keys to the internet to the UN. everything from IP assignment to domain registrars answer to the UN.
even if the Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack said ok just connect to our ip then they still wouldn't be safe

Nobody should celebrate censorship, not even censorship of the dumb left. That would be celebrating (((those))) in power. If a site is closed it is a sign they irritated the jew.

Reply here, I want to read it also.

The info on Eli Kline being jewish seems pretty thin at best.

Bingo.