#GamerGate #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS] Attractive Teachers Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. Gawker is still, but it's cancerous growths remain alive. Keep a keen eye on Kotaku et. al. and use Univision's Ethics Policy against them.
>>>/gamergatehq/324724

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- twitter.com/icejournalism/status/758023920918421505

- twitter.com/mombot/status/763725521628700672

- archive.is/Kyo0s

- archive.is/zWLHt

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operaton Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

operationrainfall.com/2016/08/24/gamestop-refused-sell-galgun/
archive.is/AmR97
my.mixtape.moe/xwvjjh.mp4
mobile.twitter.com/JusGuillou/status/768483252566917120
archive.is/ZCz7k
archive.is/hANwH
archive.is/ghZNc
archive.is/jMukL
archive.is/Cso2f
syria.liveuamap.com/
archive.is/l7VuB#selection-2385.0-2499.142
archive.is/SsqP6#selection-437.103-437.212
v­ic­e.com/video/vice-gaming-meets-zoe-quinn
archive.is/ynfzw
nydailynews.com/entertainment/leslie-jones-website-hacked-article-1.2764043
twitter.com/AFP
web.archive.org/web/20160824215212/http://www.please
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768576303343734788
archive.is/Bm75E
archive.is/rZaZp
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768583031036706816
archive.is/yM4f5
archive.is/NG3t9
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768582457918627840
twitter.com/ROSARlTA/status/768585429780144128
twitter.com/ROSARlTA/status/768585003831877632
twitter.com/ROSARlTA/status/768585835910467585
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768584805969780736
twitter.com/erikkain/status/767816189456240640
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768593036829917184
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768592114238316544
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768594525191307264
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768588450664681472
twitter.com/vickiveritas/status/768542738677633024
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768598454025195520
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768599313815601152
cytu.be/r/coolhole
sli.mg/LS8Srd
imgur.com/a/mWmem
archive.is/uMFt2
archive.is/qAYNH
archive.is/UIIXK
archive.is/tzLcC
archive.is/dLALu
archive.is/UmsXc
archive.is/THtSi
archive.is/awxQ1
archive.is/Ail30
archive.is/l8iMh
archive.is/mzvEg
archive.is/kjWl9
archive.is/CTPOO
archive.is/oJMw5
archive.is/0hAV3
archive.is/AyX7p
archive.is/E7h5Y
archive.is/yyAXs
archive.is/8CxtK
archive.is/tMuLY
archive.is/MQ72O
archive.is/96pmq
archive.is/4AneB
archive.is/qMZxw
archive.is/mjCqo
archive.is/mCluK
twitter.com/BroTeamPill
twitter.com/Hero_Swe/status/768607341063315457
archive.is/XakJv
youtube.com/results?search_query=mercedes carrera rape
archive.is/qofel
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/23/hillary-clinton-plans-speech-against-alt-right-political-philosophy/
archive.is/xl9Ra
breitbart.com/milo/2016/08/24/lawyer-twitter-hadnt-banned-milo-leslie-jones-not-hacked/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this s strange satan is called satan in granblue (same devs/same character) so does I mean that cygames outsourced shadowverse while using their main in house team on Granblue? Was rage of bahamut censored during its run while it was localized?

Also gal gun was banned from gamestop and other stores which is weird because gamestop sells senran games. operationrainfall.com/2016/08/24/gamestop-refused-sell-galgun/

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

I did think about it, but I didn't want to make it all about drama.

Was that always a gif?

Why are mature 2D teachers so fucking perfect?

As a frog, let me tell you, I'm an expert on breads, and I can assure you OP, given the quick job, you've done quite good.
However you should change the gawker part to mention please use archive.is closed down and nick still gets money (only around half a million in two years); and also that gawker media has to abide to an ethics policy that actually will force them to stop their bullshit.

PIGCHAN IS NO MORE

archive.is/AmR97

>>>/cow/224706

I'll forgive you in exchange for a headpat.

How does this laundry touhou show the superiority of the japanese games industry?

yup

Yes.

Yeah, it was literal cut and paste of the last OP with proper formatting done and that was it. Likely the template needs to be changed.

The only place that worse than Japanese industry is Korea.

We can't win against the combined goon strenght of Literally Who and Chuck Tingle.

This is really the end.

I'm sorry guys but this time it's for real, it's time to #CloseTheGate

god damn it

thanks to the eye bleach from last thread, I've been saving new memes in my fap folder

thanks #Gamergate

We're about to go best Korea as I lock you back
IN THE BASEMENT

Everything is fine.

You already answered your question.

Unf.
Right in a benis.

all is forgiven

I have to be honest, I wasn't happy to find out Gal Gun doesn't have any kind of shooting. I can understand the appeal of touching cute 2D girls, but why the fuck would you spend money just for that and nothing else including full lewd from the game itself?

I thought it would be a 3D bullet hell or 3D Galaga clone with touching in between.

That was good nonetheless user.

Also, because people are gonna ask and I'd rather faggy lazy cunts not share the original video to give it more views, here's literally who's latest masterpiece
my.mixtape.moe/xwvjjh.mp4
Higlights include :
- more than 100k in shooting material, some of it top-notch crap
- two very expensive bikes, and all the gear that goes with it
- a flat so large and classy it probably costs more than my mother's house
- expensive laptops powerful enough for comfortable editing
yet with all this, tears and pain and "I'm such a mess poor me, but I'm strong !"
- zoe going "our friendship is precious to me" to a fat reddit-looking betafucker
- two teenage kids being the best thing they found on youtube to mention how depression quest helped people overcome their depression, both of the teens being neon-colored frightful little things, which indicates heavily what zoe's target audience is indeed

sorry for samefagging I found this tweet chain mobile.twitter.com/JusGuillou/status/768483252566917120 apparently none of pqube games are being sold at gamestop because they aren't big enough.

What's the actual game mechanic? Is it just touching and that's it? That's pretty lame.

old bread: archive.is/ZCz7k

It'll come out the same day as Revolution 60, i.e. never.

https:[email protected]/* *//gsx-concedes-but-we-need-to-be-ready-1d22ad8cae1d#.nofmaoml4

Fucking amazing.

Yeah. I was seeing if PQube had their own localized trailer of Valkyrie Drive yet and I decided to see what Gal Gun was.

Wasn't going to buy it, but I'm still heavily disappointed. Bhikkhuni on the other hand looks legitimately fucking fun. That beautiful 3D arena movement with aerial combat and juggling reminds me how eternally pissed I am a game like Dissidia somehow didn't do anything to the fighting genre.

sage for offtopic

Anyone know how to fix a 3DS circle pad that's sticking a bit? Can't find a decent answer. If I have to find a place to take it in, I will.

There is touching but the main part of the gameplay is essentially an on-rails shooter. The concept is you have to shoot these girls with a "euphoria" gun I think they call it. You give the girls orgasms with this gun to stop them from confessing their love to you. So it's an on-rails shooter where all the enemies are cute girls with envelopes and all their death animations is them moaning sexually while collapsing to their knees. Occasionally you get and ectasy shot or something and if you shoot a girl with that you get to feel them up and make them cum with your own 2 hands.

Electrical cleaning wipe.

I think you are underestimating touching.

How did I hear no fucking triggering about this aside from that one faggot who moralfagged over highschool girls?

PQube and Rice Digital are part of the same company so think twice when giving them money

archive.is/hANwH
archive.is/ghZNc
archive.is/jMukL
archive.is/Cso2f

Hope your anuses are ready for Iraq 3 special edition, this time with Russia/China/Iran DLC, UN's claiming that Assad just used chemical weapons. Probably a lot like the time he did 2 years ago when it was later exposed that it was the moderate rebels instead. Also Turkey had sent in troops to the northern part against ISIS and the Kurds earlier today.

syria.liveuamap.com/
has events on left side if you need sources for action today.

Because to know that they'd have to play videogames instead of pissing around over the misprinted cover art.

I'm not buying a damn Vita in the first place.

Regular older sister incest is superior to /ss/ on so many levels.

It's ok to like benises and have a fetish for remi covered in laundry if you just know how to act properly.

I have no idea, I don't play card game. Seems SV localization is fucked. archive.is/l7VuB#selection-2385.0-2499.142 While GranBlue may have been localized directly in Japan archive.is/SsqP6#selection-437.103-437.212

anyone know which game has better mechanics?

Except NTRshit anywhere near loving siblings and yuri.

Intolerable. Even more than the usual shit.

That's a shame but I'm not not going to buy Valkyrie Drive because of that. I'll get it from Play
Asia at least.

why are you some sort of white male that harasses female game devs online?

With yuri incest you get both imouto and oneesan incest! Nothing beats that.

granblue plays like older ff games but takes a lot of grinding to get into late game content while shadowverse plays like hearthstone.

Granblue seems to be localized for the SEA crowd like doax3 not the west seeing how the game is not available in western play store and in itunes hopefully this means cygames values the SEA crowd enough to put an English patch on the new granblue game so we cant import don't have to deal with 8-4 or any other lolcalization faggotry.

I get that you're being sarcastic, but there is absolutely no argument against someone not liking that shit in general.

Why is it that I have a serious fetish to be a little boy who is raped by their mother but I have absolutely zero attraction to my mother? Like it still really turns me on to think of being a little boy raped by an older sister, teacher, baby sitter, etc. However mother over powers them all.

Is this why people push vivian with gilda so much?

I prefer my incest with dickings.

Age gap yuri blows yuri incest the fuck out.

You want some of this, white boi?

Fuck you.

v­ic­e.com/video/vice-gaming-meets-zoe-quinn

Zoes new "game"

why is vice not filtered?

That and because it's cute.

You can't archive the page because the story is locked behind a drop down. They're getting smarter.

NEW MAIN EVENT VIDEO

I don't think so Klepek

how is vice in the echelons of game journos I haven't heard on them before gg so I figure they were unknown blogger tier like salon.

Well, that's shitty of them. Regardless:
It's been two years. Chelsea is a laughingstock throughout the entire industry, even among those who think the "harassment" was legit. And these hipster chucklefucks still act like she's the best thing to have ever graced the industry.

Use if you want to watch it.

Because sistercest pairings are generally boring as shit, not at all of them, but basically.

Because fetishes aren't about perpetrating them in real life, it's about the relationship with your own self.
You like fucking a mother because of the symbolism behind it; one of the most obvious meanings is : who fucks a mother ? Well, a father ! So fucking your mom means you "are your dad". Then, all that matters is interpreting what "being your dad" implies to you.
Oftentimes it is a simple deal of understanding what appreciation regarding power you have.

I fucking linked the webm earlier on in the thread specifically to avoid retarded pieces of shit like you direct-linking to this garbage you cunt.

archive.is/ynfzw

Yep. Vice has developed an effective anti-archive countermeasure. Any way we can counter back?

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

I'VE JUST FORGOT THE PASSWORDS OF GILDA'S TWITTER AND GMAIL WHAT SHOULD I DO

FOR TEACHER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

You had one job and you failed.

Did someone say
ATTRACTIVE TEACHERS?

nydailynews.com/entertainment/leslie-jones-website-hacked-article-1.2764043

GamerGate got back at Jones for Milo.

Oh so he actually is just the ralph shill.

They had nothing to do with this shit.

maybe we can contact the guys behind archieve.is beats the purpose of their site if faggots can counter us, plus they probably would listen to us because of all of the business over the years.

I dunno, it sounds like you've successfully emulated Gilda's personality to me.

you deserve any bullying coming your way

you mean you don't have much interest in making games period

my god, everyone in it is so ugly too.
They all look like butter.

twitter.com/AFP

Y-yeah, haha, that's it, it's not like I'm almost literally like her and made an honest mistake, you've got me!

Take screencaps, but continue to archive, text is still in the source. So we still can see if they stealthedit anything

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Until they try something I don't fucking care

Hello goobergators, r/gamerghazi here. We're taking over.

If I ever get the chance to play Persona 4, I'm having MC shooting for her from the start.

wayback

Have some more ret/ara/rd.

Good to know.

0/10 cute

That first gilda is very, very cute, this isn't right.
Also, nice ID

Here are the keys.

Buy another circle pad, be it a replacement or a circlepad pro, and swap it out. It's connected via ribbon cable, so it's an easy fix.
Just don't break anything else when you open up the 3DS.

Gamergates thoughts on Sonic?

Vice's games journalist arm isn't actually up and running yet they've only hire people who are putting out articles under another arm of vice. It's being built and run by Austin Walker who within a month of his very first game journo job at giant bomb raised a stink about Deus Ex's "mechanical apartheid" line. Then Topkek left kotaco to join them. So it will probably try to be as inflammatory as Polygon while being as incompetent as Kotaku.

(checked for having great taste)

2slow

he's fast

this is how you make actual cute gildas

He goes fast.

You're right that works.

web.archive.org/web/20160824215212/http://www.please use archive.is/video/vice-gaming-meets-zoe-quinn

I tried archive.is-ing that page and ran into the same problem. Wayback must have different tech.

Naw my mother fetish is more about being helpless at the hands of a woman who is bigger and stronger than me, it's why it works just not as well with a teacher or older sister. It's essentially a rape fantasy but where my rapist actually cares about me. But then I'm also into lolidom so I don't fucking know.

Fucking Beta.

Oh fucking dammit

Doesn't work. Vice also doesn't have a mobile version of their site which sometimes have less restrictions or loads differently from the desktop version thus easier to archive

Someone should give her a hand

Yeah, it seems to always put the url in the wayback. Do you think it give the pages hits when you use it?

See ? The point isn't specifically to fuck a mom, it's just that the mother presence participates to the context of your actual, precise attraction.
This means you can jack off the same way with other settings that will involve a similar context.

The lolidom thing can have the same meaning as well : she's just a child so she dominates you but still actually is nice like a child. Or whatever. I'm not your shrink.
Or, even, you don't have only one fetish. Who knows.
Also lolidom is frankly meh, and that's coming from a lolicon

It doesn't.

I like lolidom
Bully lolis are like the only good type of lolis

All nonretarded lolis are good. Smug are just even better.

I don't even have that much of a loli fetish.

It's okay-ish. The point of lolis is that they want to be loved, easier to love. Them being dominating can be fun if they go the ahegao way with it, but when they go too far to the bully, it's silly.

So… you would love to be bullied by Gilda, right?

Lolicons these days, I swear…

I don't mean anything too hardcore with lolidom like pegging or torture. Just some light bullying but where she is the assertive one when it comes to sex.

No val youre just a pedophile

Well of course the loli loves you and enjoys having sex with you she is just kind of aggressive about it and she likes to tease you.

>EA is still pushing Dewritos and Titanfall

That's not really lolidom though, it's just slut loli. Which indeed is pretty good. Loli who finds out about how amazing and intense sex can be once she gets taught how her body works is still best lolifuck

You don't know what kinds of crimes against nature and destruction of planets they could commit and I'll still stuff my face with full bags of Nacho Cheese.

GET FUCKING READY
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768576303343734788

My money's on cross, personally, but with brote who knows other than this is going to be juicy

Angry Negro is angry.

HWHAT

So was the rumor of Hillary name dropping us on Thursday disproven or are we on to becoming more powerful than she can possibly imagine?

It's not an email, it's his tumblr

I swear, today is not my day

Also wtf is that Icz4r tranny doing there in the comments? I though he didn't wanted anything to do with goobers anymore? Is he slowly trying to worm himself back in?

Nothing is proven or disprove until the actual speech.

On an unrelated note, why does shit always have to fall on Thursdays - the only day in the week where I have to work late (i.e, during the American prime time because of the time shift).

He's always sucked Brote's dick.

The most recent exodus to Holla Forums is driving me up the wall
You have people regurgitating 4chan memes like LOOK AT CNN that the board hadn't been using and others putting sage in name field and saying jews are white

MORE LEAKS

They aren't wrong, facebook links aren't dox.

And you call yourself a Holla Forums user? This is a great opportunity to expand the userbase and adapt the new users to our own culture. Take this opportunity while it lasts.

Also what caused this exodus?

might not be an exodus and just be because of the article in Time.

I was about to post this

actually its probably a combination of that and the bans that happened on 4chan due to CTR digging and the first is making me notice the second more. people that just read the article wouldn't be using the LOOK AT CNN meme.

It's not slut loli she isn't fucking a bunch of people she just really want my dick, she'd probably have heart pupils as she cums.

cunts will still support them but god i can't help but laugh

archive.is/Bm75E
Image archive: archive.is/rZaZp

I am shocked, shocked i tell you
But not fucking really

Oh my god, they actually think they can force memes. This is amazing.
>Izzy: I

There have been so many leaks lately. All of them compromise so many anti-GG people in some way. Yet they still remain self-righteous pricks, like nothing happened.

Because in their social circles, nothing happened. All the leaks do is give them more blackmail material in case they need to throw people under the bus.

These people populate chatrooms in at least 3 different services in order to plan doxing and generally be horrible human beings. But remember, it's not a clique and you're a conspiracy theorist for suggesting otherwise.

Oh yeah, "there is no anti-GamerGate, it's you against the rest of the world." Yet here we are, constantly being provided proof that it actually is a conspiracy by a clique that wants to take over a multi-billion dollar industry.

What episode was that?

I don't remember, I haven't watched South Park in years.

I'm assuming they are talking about Kuchera fucking with the guy that worked at Dick's

So, anything new on the usual suspects?

What are they up to now that Gawker is done for?

Whatever happened with SilverStringmedia?

I recall some user claiming the creator of "The Iconoclast" was retweeting stuff from Rami and Quinn, but i don't twitter, so thats that

Like usually this shit will have no negative consequences for them though

And don't forget, were the bad guys

They actually think we're this fucking stupid. Actually, no, they think the general public is this fucking stupid.

LOOK AT THIS, TWO YEARS TWO FUCKING YEARS AND SHILLS GET BLOWN THE FUCK OUT LIKE IT WAS NOTHING

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768583031036706816

archive.is/yM4f5
archive.is/NG3t9

Reminder that they've been pretending that they have the upper hand since the very beginning, but everytime their real colors are leaked, it's been proved that they knew how fucked up they are and it drives them insane.

No, I'm not kidding, I'm sure some of you will remember some of those cases and that was just after a few months when GG was born.

who's SGG? Zoe?

Edgy. What are the chances this person defended Nyberg the Pedo?

This shit needs to be plastered everywhere they try to smear us/Holla Forums, picking on a fucking cripple

God, all these leaks! All these hopes these vindictive assholes had, its all coming back for them, its fucking beautiful, no wonder they are all bitter fucks

it_is_a_mystery.gif

fun fact: that's a SA meme

I'm actually surprised that never really caught on. "San Francisco tech circles attempt to ruin the livelihood of a dude with glass bones."

Literally who?

Twitterfags send this stuff to Usher and the Breitbart reporters.

Just an aside, broteampill is cool and all but I really hate how him and his followers talk

this

and then suddenly

HE CAPS LOCKS TO EMPHASIZE AND THEN HE E M P H A S I Z E S E V E N M O R E

why

Remy actually thinks hotwheels is a pedophile these people are so ensconced in lies that they actually think the lies are real. It's the opposite of memes becoming real.

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768582457918627840

2 years later and this has not gone as they hoped

They're not really wrong.

Trails fans, this is how Rean looks on CS III

Bro Team is such a charismatic stallion of a man.

Alright so since Banana Nazi was a part of some of these logs before supposedly defecting, he may or may not be able to confirm whether or not any of these are real.

I was more doing like a Ryan Davis impersonation

twitter.com/ROSARlTA/status/768585429780144128
twitter.com/ROSARlTA/status/768585003831877632
twitter.com/ROSARlTA/status/768585835910467585

breitbartTech oliverb campbell Usher… who else?

So TFYC who did exactly what they fucking said they would deserve to be charged with fraud. However these people complained about how bad it was that Kickstarter rewrote policies to open developers who take the money and run to more easily be sued.

Jesus fucking Christ, they have to balls to say that the guy disagreeing with Kuchera on Twitter is harassment, and Kuchera trying to get him fired isn't. One of them being an "anti harassment expert" for Twitter.

This is beyond absurd. I don't know where stupidity ends and malice begins anymore. Hanlon's razor does not apply when stairs muffins are involved.

Glassgow and heatst.com covered the mombot dox attempt. They might be interested in this too.

The dude truly gives no fucks and just wants to laugh at stupid shit on the internet. You have to respect that.

ARE WE BEING RAIDED

also thegg.net.

There's not much to suck dude.

Blah blah thick white load blah blah boypussy yadda yadda

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK!?

he thinks flast chest is justice and big oppais are shit

Is erik kain still good?

Mah Nigger

this is going to tore a new asshole on Kuchera and it's delicious

The only kind of tits that are shit are small/flat ones on a chubby girl.

To be fair, these logs are from around New Year's Day 2015, TFYC hadn't delivered the game yet.

But then again, they probably always believed unquestioningly that TFYC was a scam, that Eron had a slush fund, that the Honey Badgers ran with the money etc.

Gotcha.

NEW ELEMENT AGAINST POLYGON USABLE ?
NEW MAILING PURPOSE ?

anyway we can use these leaks to dis nod vox/polygon?

I just wish he understood how much his fans care about him/want to fug him.

don't know if it's usable against Polygon but it sure is against Ben's character

Drunkfag here

wtf is going on.

LW spotted in the chat woop woop

I want to drink from Brote's loins

I at least hoped that aGG would stop trying to fuck with anyone who so much as inconvenienced them. All I want is to play video games. And maybe make some too.

aGG shown to be hypocrites.

You going to bed because you're drunk.

Also some chatlogs from the usual suspects at aGG got leaked.

user, disrespectful nod won't work twice, my man. As soon as we would start to gain traction, the media would pick up on it and ruin our OP.

Plus, we just don't have the numbers or the means to get the OP out to the other sections of GG. The drive we had in 2014 just ain't the same, bruv.

Kain adopted the both sides are stupid, everyone but me is stupid mentality

He's pic related. Send this stuff to him to anyway might still get something out of him.
twitter.com/erikkain/status/767816189456240640

It's like a fucking horse race. I'm on the edge of my seat with each passing second

Possibly, i mean, kuntchera did that shit back when disnod was still in full swing but maybe

Something magical; the gift of butthurt

Just to clarify here, Kuchera isn't in the chat as far as we know, they were talking about him.

It would be funny if they had the balls to write what they do to him directly.

Or maybe he would just nod respectfully to the whole chat.

why stay around?

Probably not as its not anyone that works for them in the leaks. Now what we could do if hillary gamedrops is use that as an opportunity to show that the other side have always been the actual harassers. Conservative media could pick up on it in a desire to make Hillary look like even worse shit and then blow the entire narrative out of the water.

non of your (((anons))) can't take a screenshot.

You all should go back to the sjw shithole you came from! You fuckign cancerouess dickheads.

Curious and bored.

Oh user, they will never stop trying to ruin us. They have the absolute certainty of purpose that only the ignorant possesses. As far as they're concerned, anything bad that might happen to us is fair simply because it happened to us.

Who leaked this? Was it Ian Miles Cheong?

So it's going to be a bunch campy (actually cringy) videos linked by a poorly coded and/or drawn menu. Since it's "erotic" will twitch ban it?

Nobody knows, but honestly I don't think Nazian would really want to do that. Doesn't seem to be in his personality; he'd be the immediate suspect; and overall he doesn't seem like a very respectable guy so far in the leaks either (although not as terrible as Cross or Quinn).

Well they certainly are gonna blame him since he jumped the crazy ship

Whoops sent it before I was done
Regardless, the fucker who was part of that chat and decided to go "yeah I'll hand it over to whomever" deserves quite a friendly handshake, this is hilarious

Fuck off

CS was a mistake

He's the only guy I can really think of who was part of the clique and "escaped." Unless some no-name was lurking in their channel and sat on the logs until now.

Thing is, it might not be someone who left. There's always been a lot of infighting with these people.

You act like this is surprising
I suppose the trusted friend bit is, but flynt pretty blatantly set that shit up

The thing is, it's not even impossible this shit got leaked by mistake, or because one of them was super mad at another one some evening and in a drunken rage went "I AM GETTING REVENGE BY SHARING THIS TO EVERYONE"
I doubt it's the case but honestly I wouldn't be surprised.

Although it'd be hilarious I doubt it ever actually happened.

Could be anyone for all we know, these sociopaths like stab each other in the back whenever it's convenient for them.

Just keep it coming, Brote. Just all over my face.

sasuga sean

I still can't see his stream of that dating bullshit and I'm still sad about it.

can't he releases the whole log ffs. Give me headache archiving

I haven't saw this one yet

Kain is a huge fag. You can send it to him but I'm sure he won't want to touch it

Yes but their talk reinforces that Ben actually is trying to get the guy axed

They all want to be the Alpha Victim, but alas, like Highlander, there can only be one.

He's too busy giggling like a schoolgirl

i screen capped it but i wanted to post it all together with the video.

Part1/2

If you ever work a job where you have to stand all day, make sure to buy good shoes with medical pads inserted into them.

My feet are unceasing pain. On fire really. It's agonizing to even stand right now.

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768593036829917184

The man does have a hilarious laugh.

Part 2/2

He made it an unlisted video for some reason.

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768592114238316544

I don't think so he's still cozy with them. But we could meme this into reality

BASED IAN THANKS FOR THE LEAKS!

You had better be talking about that faggot.

Oh ho ho ho, the "you" that she's referring to is no one other than LW herself.

This is too good too gooooooooood i'm gonna run out of reaction pics i'm in gg heaven i ascwend now jesus tkae my steam account

I'd predict one of them commits suicide over all of this but that would require someone to actually fucking shame them for this shit

And GG is well on the way to doing that upon the SJW.

But only if you keep emailing, spreading info on SJW shit and contributing to GG

BBC and other MSM is already doubling down saying Megalia are fighting misogyny and are good people.

They are carrying gun-powder to let off a virtue signal, and we've got the prime chance to blow it up in their face.

So, each leak fits into one or more of these categories:
- Confession of doing something illegal.
- Confession of planning to do something illegal.
- Confession to want to do something illegal.
- Something that investors would want to distance themselves from.
- Something normalfags would want to distance themselves from.
- Something "beginner" SJW would want to distance themselves from.

I assume nothing would dissuade a hardcore SJW.

We need to organize each of those leaks akin to Deep Freeze (without the website- just put it in the file name), and then send it to the relevant people (law enforcement, FemFreq advertizors/partners, Twitter shareholders since support won't do jack and social media to kick up a storm if law enforcement can deal with it- do NOT put it on social media. Or it'll drive other evidence the cops could fin underground)

WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR FACE?

W-would you have a link to it ?..

Scrappy Doo?

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768594525191307264
This'll be the tweet they'll use to justify banning him.

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768588450664681472

Fucking kill me, how did I guess correctly on the bonus. HOW.

Imagine sacrificing your dignity and masculinity in a vain attempt to be the sixth guy to fuck that.

My apologies.

Well she talks about her ex with extreme bitterness and she lies even more than the others.

The constant flow of jizz on it probably hardened into a mask

Goddamn, what a self-obsessed snowflake.

If they really wanted him banned, they wouldn't need an excuse. Reminder that Harambe still has a tweet up telling her followers to harass someone.

twitter.com/vickiveritas/status/768542738677633024

Oh, get over yourself.

This both pisses me off and makes me sad at the same time.
these people are dishonest and disingenuous and have used public platforms that have a lot of reach with people who don't understand the intricacies of what is going on, or hell, even most of the basics, they don't know who these people truly are, or what they've done, they're just fed a narrative that makes these people the heroes, and people who just want good video games and good video game websites the villains.
They're blatant liars, they know they're lying, they know they're spreading misinformation and they don't give a fuck, this pisses me off, these people don't care about anything good, they don't want fairness, they don't want discussions, they're enemies of justice, I'm fucking livid, and I'm glad these normalfags in nerd clothes are slowly but surely getting less and less leverage, both online and IRL.

Is she ing drugs? she looks horrible.

This entire day is just too good, minus that death

FUCKING BROTEAM GIVING ME BLUE BALLS

RELEASE THE FULL LEAK

The ride never fucking ends, does it?

There's probably some involved, given how quickly she went from whale to just fat.

Why so many happenings lately?

cmon user

besides heres the webm

I made it about 30 seconds. Those aren't games, Chelsea, those are fucking hyperstudio presentations by a 12 year old.

Can't stand that affected verbal fry either. Disgusting person.

I've been told my laughter would be great in a show's audience. If only I wasn't such an autist it might have been my gimmick as a LPer. But them's the breaks.

I'm sorry user. I hope this current HAPPENING soothes you.

But aGG will, evidently.

Bone, it's probably just the ralph shill who got banned again

It's the second anniversary, user. SJWs have a compulsive need to remind us that they want us all to fucking die, and some people think this is the best time to deliver bombshells. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

You don't understand, user. It's ruin(ing) her life. It haunts her every waking moment.

Remy: Snake Pliskin was right

Truer words have never been typed.

I either get a sensible chuckle, or I lose my shit and start snorting and fighting to breathe and shit. It's a disgusting sight.

Imagine being locked in an echochamber for four years and being unable move on with your life because you just can't help not helping yourself and preferring to be a perpetual victim. god that'd be the worst I'm so glad I'm not a NEET anymore, we're all gonna make it fam

Meme magic working over time.

Her monthly 60-pound weight fluctuations didn't tip you off? Shit Zoe, that's how Anna Nicole Smith died.

But user, sociopaths can't feel shame to begin with.

It's fine user. They say you can live a full and normal life even without taste.

Feel free to RT to he TB stuff in the links, but don't send it to TB or his friends
He's (allegedly) keeping his ass off social media as much as possible, and he doesn't need this drama.

He'll find it himself, and he's more likely to not be neutral if he doesn't have "someone from Gamergate" getting up in his grill begging "Whatdoyouthink, whatdoyouthink, whatdoyouthink??"

THESE PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY SPENDING THEIR 1ST OF JANUARY BEING MAD IN A CHAT ROOM TOGETHER ABOUT AN ECELEB ON THE INTERNET
However much of a loser you think you are, user
You'll never be as fucking awful and miserable as these guys
remember that, okay ?

I'm too busy being absolutely fucking bursting from the seams with hate.

Man, I realized that the moment Methwhale and half the aGG crew spent Christmas 2014 just doing nothing but talking shit.

It's the worst trails game by far and you know it. FACE THE TRUTH

For people who don't even like video games, they care way too much about GG. They care more than I do, and I've spent an obscene amount of time on video games.

God, that was hilarious. They declared victory because we all stopped using Twitter to live our lives during the holidays.

I know what you're feeling user, I worked in a restaurant for a day with extremely tight shoes that I suspect were defective, they were weirdly sharp on the heels.
I really wanted that job so I pretended like nothing was wrong, so I endured 8 hours of ill fitting shoes constantly rubbing my heels.
Got home and my heels were basically living flesh. Didn't even get the job.

Who cares, the trails series is garbage compared to Falcom's true masterpiece; Xanadu Next

But comedy is suppose to be…funny…

The bad guys are always in charge, aren't they? Well there's gotta be someone willing to at least try to stand up to them. We might not ever get any glory or even mere recognition, but we will have untainted conscience.

I don't speak nip, so I can't speak to the quality of 3rd, Zero or Ao, but I enjoyed CS1 as much as I did TitS FC. The first part of the series is always the slowest. But the second part wouldn't be nearly as satisfying without having played the first part.

Literally what is wrong with that.

I think pic related is BS, but keep an eye out.
Wouldn't shock me.
The hack part happened.

So- post the leak in the comments?

Fuck you, Val. Your provincial bullshit infuriates me.

What does "provincial" mean in english ? Doesn't have the same meaning in french.

Even Dina is on that chat

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/768598454025195520

the fuck is with the editing on that picture?

Sadly the comments are locked. You know what might be a good idea? Email the the leaks to the advertisers.

i dream of brote

Sounds sort of similar to the shit that happened in Korea and how the government went full rad rem. Can't remember off the top of my head how it all went down, it's been so long since we heard about Koreabro.

You happen to have an archive of that thread?

you fucking called it Marche.

THANK YOU BASED BROTE

He was literally in the last thread

Where have you been

HE'S GONNA YOUTUBE IT LIVE GUYS
GET FUCKING READY

I would totally fuck Brote.
He's got a cute voice and he's pretty cute and has a soft belly.
Too bad his dick's fucked.

WHEN

Always knew Dina was grade A cunt. Always nice to have more proof, though.

So is his rectum, unfortunately.

I only skim the thread every couple of days now, but now since this shit has dropped, I'm gonna glued to the threads for a good while.

His prostate is enlarged but that just makes it a bigger target!

my god, there's dina, coffin, izzy, LW, lifschitz, veerender, dirty dan, pedobutts, the gang's all here

More cushion for the pushin'.

what
I knew he used a breathing machine but what

good one

apparently liftshits isn't the son of the ceo of a company that sells parts that go in missiles which are used in wars/are sold to the black market/are sold to ISIS

Nigga what?
Brote's all kinds of fucked up.
He has an enlarged prostate and the medications he uses fuck his sex drive to shit.
He's also said he has a pretty small dick

the three inch night crawler

The original nimble navigator

You know, I find it interesting that even back then and in private, Chelsea had a compulsive need to preface "ex-boyfriend" with "psycho stalker." Like it's been two years, but she doesn't seem to ever once say "my ex," even though everyone would know that she's talking about Eron, just "HEY GUYS, I'M TALKING ABOUT MY PSYCHO STALKER EX-BOYFRIEND! DID I MENTION HE'S A PSYCHO STALKER? HE'S ALSO AN ABUSIVE CREEP, TOO! MY ABUSIVE CREEP BOYFRIEND DID A THING TO FIGHT MY UNCONSTITUTIONAL GAG ORDER PLACED ON HIM BECAUSE I TOLD THEM HE'S A PSYCHO STALKER AND AN ABUSIVE CREEP!" Like she has to constantly remind other people and herself why she believes everyone should fucking hate him.

MY BODY IS FUCKING READY

HERE IT GOES

Jesus, no wonder he shitposts all day. He needs to to escape the suffering.

So Gawker is dead for good but Kotaku's staying around, is that right?

I love this man

GOGOGO

GOGOGO

BROSTREAM

Zoë is a definitional abuser, gas-lighting like fucking crazy.

See, if you call him the 'ex-BF,' his claims might be valid. If you call him PSYCHO STALKER EX-BF, then why would anyone believe him?

hitlerdubs confirm

Good old DARVO at work again.

Plot twist: his dad the arms dealer owns the hotel chain.

THIS IS A MUCH BETTER PLACE TO WATCH THE STREAM
cytu.be/r/coolhole

merde fag

Brote streams are like a form of escapism. I love him.

bro stream

Its coming

I remember Lifschitz's cousin talking shit about him. It's funny, he reminds me a lot of Elliot Rodger. He has those same psycho eyes.

Maybe twitter should know that someone inside is abusing their position to ban people for friends. Though I doubt twitter actually gives a shit, though users might :^).

NIGGA, I'M FUCKING COMING, THIS IS EXCELLENT

I just don't have the attention span for hours-long streams.

Get screenshots in case the other leaks never materialize.

I'm more convinced than ever we should do this

He sounds so fucking happy.

Oh god, this is going to ruin some of them

My favorites part of leaked aGG logs are all the posts going

Boy, they sure like calling people the devil
Almost like theyre a reincarnation of the religious right or something…

like this if you cry every time

WE DID IT TO SAVE PEOPLE FROM HARASSMENT

HISTORY WILL VINDICATE OUR ACTS

oh my godddddddddddddd

For the ones who have never watched a broteam stream before you're in for
A FUCKING TREAT

Someone please post that hilarious edit of that one comic.

Glorious!

So fucking comfy right now.

D-Don't write the narrative for them.

dolphin.wav

slimgur:
sli.mg/LS8Srd

imgur:
imgur.com/a/mWmem

archives:
archive.is/uMFt2
archive.is/qAYNH
archive.is/Bm75E
archive.is/UIIXK
archive.is/tzLcC
archive.is/yM4f5
archive.is/dLALu
archive.is/UmsXc
archive.is/THtSi
archive.is/awxQ1
archive.is/Ail30
archive.is/l8iMh
archive.is/mzvEg
archive.is/kjWl9
archive.is/CTPOO
archive.is/oJMw5
archive.is/0hAV3
archive.is/AyX7p
archive.is/E7h5Y
archive.is/yyAXs
archive.is/8CxtK
archive.is/tMuLY
archive.is/MQ72O
archive.is/96pmq
archive.is/4AneB
archive.is/qMZxw
archive.is/mjCqo

Peter "Cuck" Coffin is in the logs

AHAHAHAAHA

oh my god this is too good i can only stop laughing long enough to have a rictus plastered on my face

What did he post in the last bread?
I've just checked his twitter and I saw about Megalia's protest outside the Nexon employee's kindergarden school.

Also, I've been busy archiving the images themselves with the :orig suffix.
Example: archive.is/mCluK

I'm gonna run out of laugh reactions at this rate.

HOLY SHIT

Remember there is no antiGG.

Where did all this happening come from suddenly?

How did this leak?

Let's do a drinking game everytime there's an "ugh" in the chatlogs.

Posted about some batshit insane ad that aired about a dude hiding in a back alley calling a proud womyn a slut and getting hunted down by cops followed by asian crooked hillary pantsuit and all saying some shit

Ask brote: twitter.com/BroTeamPill

Some fucked up Gook commercial about a guy calling someone he knew a "dumb slut" or something, then cops chasing him and hauling him to jail for it.

Some psychopathic authoritarian shit.

kekketykek

archive any links you see on the chats

I'm imagining we'll find out soon enough since he said whoever sent him them is going public with the entirety of them, brote just got some choice cuts

god's work user.

HE'S LAUGHING SO HARD HE'S GIVING HIMSELF HEARTBURN

No Shitter account because of owning no phone. Otherwise I would have been banned long before fucking Milo, I promise you.

This might be brote's best stream yet holy shit
I am fucking exploding right now

He's getting TUMS

These people make ME look like a social butterfly, for christ's sake.

I wish Brote wasn't so hard on himself, just the fact that people like him puts him head and shoulders above any of these cunts.

>Pedo Dan is in there talking about pedo shit and how he's definitely not a pedophile.

Guys, what the fuck is going on? Who leaked this and where is the leak from?

GAMERGATE WAS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING

They literally can't stop making the same mistakes over and over.

DID ANY OF THE PEOPLE IN THE CHAT GOT NOTICE OF THIS YET?

We don't know.

did you read that post he did on depression? was pretty eye opening

They were up at 10AM talking Gamergate on New Year's Day

I'M NOT EVEN THIS MUCH OF A LOSER! I HAVE MULTIPLE MENTAL ILLNESSES AND I'M NOT THIS FUCKED UP! I WAS A VIRGIN AT THAT POINT AND I STILL WASN'T THAT MUCH OF A FUCKUP!

The way these faggots are coordinated, they probably all know and are writing shit pieces at this very moment.

They are all narcissistic cunts, i can almost guarantee it

I keep ignoring the request for numbers and I'm fine.

My god, their lives are so pathetic.

And where the fuck are they gonna publish them?
Gawker network?

They are so obsessed with us, they are probably with us in this very thread right now.

I went to his Tumblr once and had to stop reading, shit was rough.

Oh Christ.

Secretgamergirl actually SEEMS to have; like a minute or two after brote started his shit, she actually, genuinely went "well I guess I'm killing myself tonight unless my cats tell me not to"
I AM NOT JOKING

Thanks.

This person asked him: twitter.com/Hero_Swe/status/768607341063315457

I have autism and am a social butterfly compared to these fucks.

No user, think bigger, much bigger
boing boing

Brote has a point, LW is smart enough to delegate all the dirty work. She eggs them on, but keeps plausible deniability. The biggest example being Pless, who could have faced charges for attempting to SWAT someone, still licks LW's ass.

You're probably not on mobile.

This is beautiful

They should introduce themselves.

I was spending the day with family I hadn't seen in nearly a decade while these losers were bitching about us and talking shit. Like holy shit, how terrible does your life have to be that you're sitting in front of a computer during the fucking holidays?

Top kek.

I haven't had a friend in almost ten years, and I have multiple suicide attempts on my record. Even I was doing something that day. I think I had my nieces over that day.

How do you expect to wield meme magic?

>I was in these threads on New Year's Day
Should I feel pathetic now?

Depression, regular and social anxiety, and probably a bunch of other stuff because I swear to god, I don't even know what's wrong with me sometimes.

Welcome to the "Not fucked up as aGG" club"

Holy fuck, they are Megalia, they just don't have the guts to follow through.

We need to use this to kill them now, or we'll become S.Korea

Katherine Trans and Pedo Galvez were online 45 min ago but went radio silence, checking the others

This is literally "my dad works for Nintendo" tier. Zoe is That Kid.

Don't feel too bad. I spent a little bit of time with family before going back to browsing Holla Forums and discovering that Janus browser.

no fucking way

Shame she went kind of crazy and made friends with Butts.

I'VE FIGURED IT ALL OUT LADS, WE'RE IN SOME WEIRD ASS MATRIX AND THEY'RE TESTING HOW UNBELIVEABLE THEY CAN MAKE THE WORLD WITHOUT US WAKING UP AND REALIZING IT'S A DREAM

Yeah, I think that's been confirmed for a long while now.

archive.is/XakJv

This shit is great, and the best part is, this isn't even all of it so they can't run damage control
Its just like shillary and wikileaks, god, these people getting fucked is beautiful

These people are so fucking sad, holy shit. I would feel sorry if they weren't such fucking pricks. The logs are every piece of shit SJW aGGro. And now it's looking like Chelsea doesn't actually make or do anything, she just begs people to do it for her.

Report for inciting suicidal thoughts.

Things tend to burn when the fire rises.

Notice they always go radio silent after a big leak? Probably running to their IRCs to do damage control.

Yeah, simulation theory is real but it doesn't matter. We can't escape the program so why worry.

We're better than them. It's beautiful. Yes, even you, . It's okay. We will NEVER been as fucked up as aGG.

I still can. Power of friendship loophole or something. It's not like I bought a whore or anything

I FOUND OUT IT'S AN EXPERIMENT PLEASE LET ME OUT

LET ME OUT

LET ME OUT

LET ME OUT

LET ME OUT

it's fucking obvious they pressured Patreon into following their orders. Jim sterling is on the top 10 of Patreon, imagine what a couple words from him can do

OH MY LORD

Reading these logs, Zoe is constantly angry, petty and vindictive. Head of an anti-harrassment network kek.

I can't wait to see how crazy they manage to make it

The one thing that's been really well know about Zoe is that she lies, a lot, sometimes for personal reasons, sometimes for the sake of lying, sometimes she does it and it's a shoot on her own foot.
She consistently lies, but is not consistent about how she lies.

YOU DISCOUNT FUCKING FARNSWORTH, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU FAILED VIKINGS PUNTER

Knowing that I'm not as pathetic as these people is making me a lot happier.

THERE IS NO ESCAPE

that would be quite entertaining to watch

Oh god, stop, its too much

DINA CONFIRMED FOR WORST BETA FAG

it just doesn't stop

Jesus Christ

SJW literally targets the weak to join their ranks as foot soldiers.

They get more voices to sound like a majority, when it's turbo-autists working around the clock to sound like 20x the people.

Without those people, no one would listen to them.

SJWs need mental help.

Someone tell me they're saving this stream, I have no idea how to do it

Youtube auto records shit i think, but this shit's all coming out eventually

Well, he don't want to oppress her by hugging her in a perverted way.

They hated Cernovich so much and the guy was just big talker who never did anything. This is hilarious.

why live

is this the new *nods respectfully*

What scares me more is every joke we made about them is true.

We are diverse, they are all clones of one another. You know one you know them all.
Again- cult mentality. Conformation.

Kek please stop. Or let good triumph

I feel like you'd contract an unkown std just by coming within 5 feet of her, let alone a side hug

57 aGG CONFIRMED FOR SALTY VIEWING

Let's hope kitty knows what's best for humanity

NEW LEAK

ANYONE ON TWITTER SEND THIS TO CERNOVICH, LIANA, TB, FUCK, EVERYONE

Don't you remember Dina ? The mighty n°9 girl ?

I think youtube-dl will at least let you save up to when you start the video.

0/10

Fuck, I thought we were all just watching the stre-
GOD DAMN IT

Put "ss" in-front of the youtube url (i.e. www.ssyoutube.com/urlmagicshit) and it lets you download it.

However- it won't work for a livestream. Wait for the finished thing.

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND I DON'T BELONG HERE

I DON'T BELONG HERE

I DON'T BELONG HERE

I DON'T BELONG HERE

I DON'T BELONG HERE

I DON'T BELONG HERE

Random question, does Cernovich know this is going down right now?

Another question: because of this leak, is there anything he can legally do?

Try getting on a mobile device and using Snaptube.

I jumped in something like 15 minutes late and never looked into MN0 very much.

Fucking Brote sounds like Scratch from that Sonic cartoon.

ah

I never cared much for it but you missed out on some amazing drama, OC and actual genuine emotional shit dude

I have no idea what you're talking about

Oh god, I think my smug is transcending universes.

How much have you fucks missed me?

I can save the stream when it's over.

they can't even diversify their fucking hair dye for christ sake

WEAPONIZING PORN AND CHARITY

No clue. He's spending most of his days pushing trump on twitter.

WEAPONIZE ALL PORN

WEAPONIZING PORN

YOU ARE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

a little

That brings me back. The first bread I ever made was Mercedez related.

I thought we were the bad guys?

"Meritocracy pisses me the fuck off" - Peter Coffin

On the off chance that Hillary is fucking retarded enough to namedrop GG, he's the first fucking person I want to have this information.

her and D'aww were by far the best gamergate women

Damn, this is reminding me of the old days. Bless

trips of truth

Trips confirm.

Speaking of which, what's the bump limit?

Should I get a bread ready?

Oh yes

REMINDER THAT ANTI-GAMERGATE ORGANIZED TAKING DOWN A GATHERING OF PEOPLE WHO WANTED TO COLLECT MONEY FOR A WOMAN WHO HAD BEEN RAPED BY BURGLARS IN HER OWN HOUSE WHEN HER KIDS WERE HOME
BECAUSE
GAMERGATE
WANTED TO HELP HER

700 is when the new bread should be posted

The bump limit is 300 posts I think, and the last page is 16. I'd recommend posting at post 700 as says, or page 15.

I poked around the threads occasionally, but it's pretty hard for me to stay on the site because of how boring it is most of the time.

Fucking goober gators trying to actually help people.

Alright, I'll get a new bread ready.

Do I need to add brotes stream into the OP?

yes please do

I'm proud this happened during my thread.

Sure, since it's GG related due to aGG hypocrisy.

Put a smug Danielle in one of the OP pics.

you did good, satan

HOW IS THIS REAL?

THIS HAS TO BE FAKED IN SOME WAY

THERE'S NO WAY THIS IS REAL

THIS HAS TO BE SOMEONE BAITING US

THE NICK DENTON SHIT KOP POSTED WAS MORE BELIEVEABLE THAN THIS

>SPYING ON GHAZI
>SPYING ON A PUBLIC BOARD

The fucking magic of 2D teachers.

he's like Konami with Kojima

Because these people really are this fucked up in private

I know, they sound like fucking cartoon villains.

How dare they bring Miyu into their shit

They failed though, that still happened and more was raised than the goal.

Broteam has diabeetus, like hardcore, so he has to go piss quite often
He literally doesn't have long left to live, has to sleep with a machine, has to go to the hospital very often, cannot get hard…
Brote had a hard life

Happenings during your own baked breads are the best. Bait taking is the worst.

Have some smug and lewd Dannys.

When it was first being posted, I honestly had a moment where I questioned it, that there was no no way people would act like this in private.

With how fucking much there is here, and with all the dates lining up perfectly, there's just no way it's fake.

I'm so fucking smug right now, no image can even come close to what I'm feeling right now.

I always just thought it was because he was constantly drinking but I guess this isn't a drink stream so.

It's like the UTV archiver. It could be real or it could be fake but either way it's autistic as all hell.

That's how these people think. It's all or nothing with them. If you agree with GG on ANYTHING, then they win.
What's this ZQ/Lifshits video Brote is talking about now?

goddman…feel sorry for the guy.

The guy has had depression and suicidal thoughts for decades, he has been sick and self-hating for so long, he's a broken man
and he's the kindest, funniest, sweetest soul on this fucking planet I am not goddamn kidding

The one that came out literally hours before the leaks did, linked in this thread, look for the mixtape one

It reminds me of when IA interviewed Thunderf00t about Atheism+, during the first days of GG.
Anybody else remember that? He was talking about infiltrating their IRC and seeing all their conspiratorial goings-on, coordinating their attack articles, etc.

First I'd heard of it. I'll check it out when this stream's done.

check the previous thread

I picked a contemporary image that matches the current happenings.

Also, format the OP title like so:
#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: ??? Edition

Add it to the pile:

THEY ADMIT IT'S A PROFITABLE VENTURE

THEY JUST ADMIT THEY WANT TO EARN MOENY OVER THIS

THEY ARE PROFITEERS!

Sorry to be a cunt, but I don't see any links to the leaks, sauce?

Have a shipslut headpat in exchange:

leaky butthole?

THIS THREAD IS SO FAST IT'LL BE DONE IN FIVE GODDAMN HOURS
I am so happy brote is the shining star for this happening

THEY USE SOCKPUPPETS

Sadly my memory is not that great, user.

see

AT LONG LAST, WE HAVE FINALLY CAUGHT THEM ADMITTING WHAT WE ALWAYS SUSPECTED

And then some chucklefuck in the chat admits that he has sockpuppets that he uses on the regular. ON CHRISTMAS, OF ALL THINGS!

Too good.

AND HERE:

Sargon's law has been proven after this.

There is literally nothing wrong with sockpuppets.

Got to milk touchy subjects somehow.

I'm just shocked it didn't hit double digits, but it's still six times too many.

>You will never be such a loser that you spend Christmas Eve bitching about Goobergate with your Twitter fuckbuddies on IRC

Thanks user

Lower than I expected.

Even in '15, this place was a graveyard around major holidays.

In fact, 8ch / KiA / Twitter slowed to a crawl during the major holidays in 2015.

We already had all the proof we needed, between Pedo Dan, Nyberg, and Izzy "doxing is wrong" Galvez

So many people in the chat asking themselves what this is, they never even heard of GG.

Imagine explaining the whole thing at this point.

AND THEY ADMIT TO BAITING

THEY'RE TRYING TO GET "HARASSED" FOR PROFIT

THEY ARE FUCKING PLAYING THE VICTIM

==WE HAVE PROOF=

Feels great.

Oh my god, this is too good. All this time pretending that it's all unwarranted hate, but in private, they fucking admit that they are literally asking for it!

Brote's going to be made an honorary Australian by the end of this stream.

All this mentioning of cunt is gonna get taken out of context, isn't it?

UNFORGIVABLE

I HAVE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW FURIOUS I AM

oh hi zoe

Dudes that was before her speech on how she used to be a edgelord, so it's okay now.

THEY ARE DOING THIS ON CHRISTMAS

WANTING TO GET HARASSED SO THEY CAN CLAIM VICTIM

LAUGHING AT A DEAD SEALION

ON FUCKING CHRISTMAS

it's Zoe not Pedobutts

She's a self admitted pedophile now?

tbh if she thinks laughing at dead sealions isn't edgy I can't imagine what she was actually like when she was "edgy".

I'VE GONE FROM AUSSIE HAPPY TO FUCKING FURIOUS IN 3 SECONDS

This is fucking real. They actually spent Christmas trying to fucking harass us.

Christmas is a cishet white shitlord holiday anyhow.

Fuck, that makes this kind of believable. There isn't enough beer in my fridge for this shit. I'm hitting the whiskey tonight.

Zoe did a speech on Tedx or something to damage control the wizardchan harassment she did. She claimed she was an edgelord teen.

THREAD IS GOING TOO FAST

WE NEED A BAKER

THANK YOU BROTE

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUCK

nice full house, but someone is on it

And once again, Izzy is the one to bring up child porn out of the blue while simultaneously accusing us of being pedophiles.

Don't worry about it.

It's called projection

maybe he has terabytes of cheese pizza

These logs are confirmation they just project and bait. They can bait so well because they are what they project other people to be

Reminder.
These people are Twitter trusted resources and partnered with Feminist Frequency.

Which is supported by Intel.

Remember the GG people who hold down the fort over Christmas.

I mean we just shitpost, but we're here if aGG does do something.

You're appreciated, user.

kek, they like Lillian(aryan viv)

They're buying ads to annoy gamers who almost always use ad blockers.

Did brote just reference Lexx?

Are they talking about Lilian or Polina?

wait a minute if this log is from 2014 was this during Zoe's t.v. interviews on some news networks?

what the fuck. Buying ads is an accomplishment for them?

He did. Based.

They've been watching it in coolhole almost every night.

I'm fucking crying right now. It's just too amazing.

VICTORY AGAINST THE GOOBER GAYS WE BOUGHT AN AD ON REDDIT DURING CHRISTMAS!!

Between this, the Syria shit, and Nigel Farrage speaking at a Trump rally today has been wild.

Reminder: they made "Lil" thinner than Viv.

Also: bread is baking, will be released at 700.

Except the court case proved that was all BS- right?

No harm in trying.

Please stop, I'm all fapped out for today.

I think they were talking about us

I didn't know it died

Holy shit.

I still don't get it, why did they invent an aryan vivian?

I really need to see where this shit came from.

It sounds like what some autist dreams up what they say behind the scenes.

People don't talk and act this way.

They just don't.

It's just not possible.

It's a good thing women have feminists to tell them why they need feminism.

To prove they're inclusive, intersectional feminists, they made a whiter, thiner version of Vivian.

You could always ask Ian about it. He was in some of them.

anti-gamers are so tsundere for gamergate.

me neither, kind of a shitty way to find out

Chelsea is actually mentally ill and damaged. She will never grow up. She will never let this go. She will never be loved and she will die with this cry hierarchy "support" group always feeling alone and thinking she's vindicated for acting like a child 24/7.

Somebody explain what the fuck is going on

IRC leaks with Randy, Zoe, Lifschitz, Izzy, Pedo Dan, and that one tranny from femfreq

Bread in oven, releasing at 700

I remember christmas 2014, they were very pathetic, and you could tell that antis were not welcomed home. I did not have a good christmas 2015, but it had nothing to do with antis.

How is this possible?

We're done, user. We're closing the gate, for real this time
read the fucking thread you faggot

You know what, I can actually believe this.

I feel you, user.

>I did not have a good christmas 2015, but it had nothing to do with antis.
Same.

Until multiple people in the logs freely admit the logs are real, the chance of this being fake is greater than 0.

It doesn't cost anything to fake some chat logs, fill it with what you guys always suspect about them, then send it to someone while impersonating an alliance. And if it's happening now, it could easily have been conceived as a reverse mombot situation where they want all you dudes to react the way they can count on you reacting.

It's a leak of the chat log of GG's 'victims'. They confirm everything we speculated.

only a few days of logs

THERE'S MORE

she considers herself a professional academic and tries to act accordingly, its truly pathetic that her behavior is what she considers professional.

Anyone else notice that Gamergate is being talked about more and more lately? Seems like some big name youtubers are also getting in on the action and referencing Gamergate as a pass by sometimes, if not talking about it a little.

link?

The Aggros had a secret IRC. The biggest ones I mean. Logs got leaked.

Yeah, that's the thing, we've been criticizing them for being unprofessional, but if they're this shitty in private, then yeah, their idea of "professional" is basically "a little less shitty than usual."

because it wasn't speculation. You faggots were always bad at posting the proof. All of Zoe's lies were proven.

What are we gonna do, shitpost like literally always?

I haven't noticed that, but maybe it's because the dust is settling and they feel like they can talk about it without getting fucked.

Think about that shit
All the logs we've seen so far are from a few days between Christmas and New Year's 2014.
Gamergate is two years old.

youtube.com/results?search_query=mercedes carrera rape

fucking christ

But this time it comes from the horse's mouth extensively. Not like it matters.

archive.is/qofel

the anons around at the time helped me through my moms passing

I can't even imagine what kind of shit these logs have in them

I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT IT!

My best guess is that it's been more and more legitimized, it's been clearer than ever who was in the right about fucking everything, and having right leaning opinions are also becoming more common, especially when talking about crazy SJW type of people, so you put all this together and talking about GG becomes more commonplace.

Pretty sure the jurno posted the CP to begin with.

I fucking love this. Everything is legitimately GamerGate's fault in this chucklefuck's world.

Whelp, the pedo Dan shit checks out at least.

I want these logs so bad I'm salivating.

We've known that for a long time. This is just proof of what we already knew.

Fucking called it. I knew people would try to blame us for that shit.

Also

DAN DINDU NUFFIN WRONG
CANADA HAS SOME VERY GOOD PROTECTION FOR INVESTIGATIVE REPORTING

The "CP" Olson downloaded wasn't real CP. It was clothed child models. I mean one of the pics was just a fucking duck face selfie.

GG will be talked about much, much more soon. Clinton is giving a speech tomorrow that will try to tie the alt-right to Trump. The media talking heads will need something to point as an example of it and GG fits the bill.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/23/hillary-clinton-plans-speech-against-alt-right-political-philosophy/

archive.is/xl9Ra

I thought Chuck e Cheese no longer has animatronic shows. So Scarjo is still playing the role of valkenberg in the upcoming biopic blockbuster right? :^}

This really is making me feel less autistic for being in this mess from day 1.

and I'm not seeing any indication of you reaching me here, so did anything go wrong?

pfftt

Imagine if Trump gets elected

Some of them still seem to fall for the rhetoric that we're a bunch of nerdy keyboard warriors who are wasting their time. Smarticus and ChilledChaos made that remark today.

And i remember Rev and Vinny from vinesauce very recently if i recall from their earlier streams

Although, they make fun of everyone so its to be expected. Seems like its gonna get more and more famous as it goes on.

You're going to blindly accept information as being true just because it confirms what you want to believe. This is the "win" aGG can count on pulling out of this situation.

Anyone who is incited by this situation to go further and do some kind of transgressive act would be a free bonus.

WE ARE REACHING THE LIMIT OF THE BREAD

WE NEED BAKER KUN

It's amazing. Two years of this shit, and it all just feels so fucking worth it, just listening to Brote recite the shit said in their private chatrooms.

I'm pretty sure they're already doing that.

BREAD RELEASED AT 700

AWAKEN BAKER

breitbart.com/milo/2016/08/24/lawyer-twitter-hadnt-banned-milo-leslie-jones-not-hacked/

When the white knighting and finger-wagging has passed, you gotta wonder, why the fuck would Ms. Harambe picture nudes of herself, lose several of her own IDs, even a fucking passport, not report this to the police or her twitter, and finally blame Milo and the evil alt-right.

The only nudes I remember her is from that shitty skit they did in SNL.

Yes, someone faked 2 years of chatlogs.

The amount of salt over the last two years has made it all worth it. That, and the pushback against them. We don't need to patronize them now, because this whole thing has helped promote alternative sites that are much better.

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

ONE MORE POST!

You cited a bunch of names like I should know about them but the only things I recognize are Vinny and Vinesauce, I fucking hate this youtuber eceleb culture you fucking kids have nowadays.

shill thread

It's the stream thumbnail

I'm just giving out examples of this shit at least gaining ground and people losing their facade to ignore it, faggot. I don't know much about these people other than that a bunch of other people watch them and have made remarks on their twitter page saying something about in their videos or hearing other people talking about it outside twitter.

And it's gonna get even bigger IF Hillary name drops Gamergate.

No its not

Oh, ok sorry then

Please repost:
Mainly the second bit RE Brote leaks.

Also:

LMAO DINA

MIGHTY NO.9 DANA IS PART OF AGG

And these are the plebs who listen and believe!!

Imagine what the people under Soroz are like!!

welcome to 1 year ago