You mad?

You mad?

I don't feel anything anymore.

Ah yes, the Bad Astronomer. The forums with his web page used to be a cool place. Lots of ‘steady state’ proponents there who believed the Big Bang was shit.

He went to shit years ago. He would rage about ‘denialists’ but then talk proudly about how he was a ‘skeptic’. If you pointed out the obvious incongruity he got pissed off.

I liked Batb better.

Is he wearing a babygro on his twitter avatar?

I hope someone tweeted a wolfenstein meme back at him

Pop Pop Pop
Watch the Cumskins Drop

Durr. That's what it means.

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

And it still underperformed. Disney considered Age of Ultron a failure so why not The Last Jedi?

That's over their heads user.

Because The Last Jedi has Important Themes. It cannot fail. Much like the unbridled success of Ghostbusters (2016)

And damaged the brand. Can't wait to see what kind of shit show Han Solo turns out to be

because if you admit it failed or did poorly it will paint the Dinsey movies as worse than the Prequels ( which they are, PT) & turn public perception completely against the franchise & disney.
If this happens disney will lose their hipster "geeky" demographic as disney and SW will seem uncool and the actual fans SW will hate disney leaving them with very few marketing options other than completely rebooting or worse having to cater to the will of normal people ( males, Caucasian mostly) who demand well written interesting stories/plots and no retarded CY +2.99 propaganda!?!

OY VEY! Its like another holocaust!

Me 2, I want to see Hollywood burn and especially disney.

It seems like they're intentionally saying and defending stupid shit like this just to confuse people. Imagine if popular scientists all just one day came out and told everyone the sky is brown and anyone who can't see it is a dumbdumb.

The rebels don't have any support from anybody.

Er global warming?

Why would they? They are odious bolsheviks complete with purple hair, I want to see them die.

"""The resistance""" on the other hand is establishment goons who are used to kill dissenters without the guys in charge looking bad.

user, you don't seriously think they would recognize the parallels, do you?

Is the First Order actually fascist? I don't think their system of government is ever explained? What's their tax policy even?

The order are actually libertarian, they are physically removing threats to their private property.

Well, whatever it is, if a white male is in charge it can't be any good.

So what even is that stuff in the box? I only recognize notVoldemort.

Fog and polar bear is from Lost, the red goop is from Nu-Trek.

The red matter is from nuTrek and also Alias
I actually made a new version with the observers' hat from Fringe

pick one

Wut? If anything the original star wars was anti-boomer and anti-women, shows young people as rebelious constantly going against authority and women in there are mainly damsels in distress, not trying to shitpost just pointing out that original Star Wars wasnt aimed at boomers/women for target audience because when it was released it had really mixed reception, love for Star Wars came in later generations in late 80's and early 90's

It is? I thought it died during the second week? Where's this info?

Only among critic snobs. That shit was filling theaters nationwide for over a year.

Aliens. Which made no sense because they had very broadly hinted that they were, in fact, humans from the far future.

People have no fucking clue anymore and just talk out of their ass. People were saying Empire “had a poor showing” when it grossed over 1.3 billion adjusted for inflation.

The latest Disney meme is that every Star Wars movie encounters resistance from fans but then is recognized as kino later on, which is simply not true. The originals were always beloved, and the prequels gained love after Disney fucked everything. TFA and TLJ will only ever be loved by nu-males and progressives, because that’s who it was made for.

bait

Can we just open a dialogue about the real value of these movies? I saw all of the new Star Trek movies two times in theaters, and I think it lived up to everything that the original movies stood for without all of that stupid EU fluff. Holla Forums is just full of hipsters, as usual.

Disney really hires some retarded ass shills.

I saw the Wars movies, too. I don't really get why everyone hates them so much, they're good popcorn movies like everything else. Holla Forums's just full of contrarians and trolls.

I don't know how much they're paying you, but it's too much.

You’ve done more than 'open the dialogue'. You’ve sliced it down the belly and left it bleeding on the table with its organs sloughing out, whereas no one wants to touch it with a ten foot pole because it’s a very charged statement.

I can't eat and look at niggers at the same time.

You fucking moron, Boomers WERE rebellious young people at the time.

I know liberals love to redefine words such as "racist", "sexist" and "need".
Now they think "fascist" is spelled wrong because reasons?

Hum sweetie… Trump is worse than all those three combined.

never go full retard

I would think it is not founded on central planning, on that wide of a scale (Galaxy wide) it would be impossible. I think its more like the old republic but with high taxation and hyper militaristic.

So it would be more like the EU, the republic is more like the US and the rebels are Antifa.

tbh fam

I am shocked.

First Order
Flumpf's Oligarchy

Not fucking hard to put two and two together is it

Give me three reasons why they are good.

The absolute state of leftypol.

1. They told international bankers to fuck off.
2. They told international bankers to fuck off.
3. They told international bankers to fuck off.

Then why don't they contribute more to NATO?

Is "sweetie" the new ebin shitpost to piss off drumpfcucks, goons, and SJWs?

It is authoritarian therefore fascist.
You can't expect hollywood to make insightful politicoeconomic analysis in a blockbuster.

No your posts make them wet, and they are attempting to come on to you.

You standard answer to this should be:
TITS OR GTFO

At least people enlisted in the army as good goys to go and die in a war some against a "fascist" regime, or had the balls to go and kill a politician, yet these cowards and soyboys will feel content at seeing a fictional character portrayed as a fascist being defeated. That's the highlight of their month, and will remember it with tears streaming down their face to their children, while ebil Drumpf was still President and they could never overthrow him.

Another Crash Course communist giving his two cents.

Thats pretty antisemetic of you

Well if you want to talk like a fucking toddler you can make anything into anything
F.uck
O.ff
For some reason your post makes something in particular come to mind though 🤔

I'm willing to bet Han Solo will actually do better than expected, because it proposes to have a straight white male lead, something SW has been lacking in last three films.

That doesn't mean it's not gonna suck.

Yes, but films make money not on their contents, but on their packaging. If you're telling audiences, "this will have a white male hero over the age of majority", they will realize there hasn't been such a character in SW since RotJ.

I think disney will make it intentionally suck to try to sink white supremacy, and it will be more SJW garbage as well.

Whether they make money is irrelevant to me.

And to most of Hollywood as well, since they are so heavily subsidized by the fed and taxpayer money.

I could care less what Hollywood thinks

You are retarded then. The point is they can make propaganda as obnoxious as they want.

I'm retarded for not caring what Hollywood thinks? Isn't Hollywood desperate for people's attention? Why the fuck would I feed the jewish hand that's presently dying? Your whole logic can be summed up as muh pr.

No, you said you do care. That's retarded.

I said I could care less.

Exactly.

holy shit you're stupid

Explain how you could potentially care less about something that you don't care about, genius.

I could care less is a figure of speech of which the equivalent is I don't care. English must not be your first language.

holy shit you're stupid

i could care less what you think :^)

Exactly.

Libertarian with a dominant military enforcing a version of the NAP.

They just want planets to do whatever they want to without tiptoeing around others, and in exchange ask for everyone to hand over some shitty Jedi that seem to only cause problems unless there's a world-ending threat around.

bruntf btfo ;)

the ghostbusting is female

What did the mentally ill people mean by this?
No seriously, are they rejecting reality and substituting it with their own?

It made more money than it should of thanks to lemmings not learning their lesson from TFA & faggots seeing it multiple times because they "could not understand why they hated the movie",but despite this it did worse than every other star wars film to date (han will be worse). The film is also universally hated by fans and normies (their audience/customers)to make matters worse the next film has nowhere to go even if they retcon TLJ they'd need at least 1 more movie to allow the story to develop properly. Given that they very oddly announced their plans for another trilogy movie ahead of finishing the current one perhaps, they've already decided to write off ep 9 as a failure.

It was a comment on what their options are to try and make their next movies profitable, which I don't believe they will take, because the PR is more important than the movie to disney.
The spirit of rebellion in the OT was molded after the American spirit of rebellion against the British empire, although there are boomer themes in there as well especially the first one ( no surprise its from 1977, so some Vietnam politics poked through), some of which was cut out of the movie there was also a little bit of resistance against the hugely powerful evil empire ie the USSR in there as well.

yes, the generation born just after ww2 were indeed young people at the beginning of the 1980s, that makes perfect sense.
so who went to woodstock? flappers?

No, Hollykike in general just did really poorly this year. Being the biggest box office success of 2017 is sort of like being the most alpha male on /r9k/.

Whats the hard data available on SW failing? The boxoffice stuff is easily found but I want to know about the merchandise and a video of a fat dude window shopping/ strolling through Toys R Us isn't much.

A generation lasts 18 years, dipshit. People born in the early 60s are boomers too.

That announcement was before RO even came out so I doubt it was anything other than them jumping the gun.

All the articles for this show up around November 2017.

in fact this is from the wiki

The absolute OLDEST boomers would have been 32 when the first movie came out in 1977.

My guess is that knowing that TLJ was a disaster they wanted to pretend really hard it wasn't.
They didn't say they'd have him direct Episode IX because that's too soon and it would have looked bad when they inevitably have to drop him. They say Episodes X-XII because that'd give them more time to quietly drop all mentions of Rian Johnson and hire somebody else.

yeah also I think they might have realized that there really isn't any saving this trilogy, so they decided to announce the creation of new trilogy early so they can start hyping it and branding the new trilogy as the one that has stuff everyone wanted/wants… You'll probably start seeing more empty promises and propaganda of this once TLJ fucks off from theaters.

In the last few episodes they said they were from the far future. And that they were superpowered clones made by that season's current villain when he got more powerful and things got even more fucked than they had been.

Nobody is buying lego nu star wars.
Everyone is getting city, ninjago, capeshit and even the techno knights shit while some SW sets have been on shelves ever since ep 7. Occasionally someone would buy older sets, like the republic tank or the battle with Darth Maul set because those are the ones the people recognize while kids don't even want to look at the new shit, we even have to dust them every week or so because no one will literally touch them.
t. lego store employee

WTF is "facism"?

What the fuck?

drumf's government

The new City sets are breddy cool