Kino Genius or Evil Dyke? Jodi Foster SLAMS Superhero Films

The 55-year-old has claimed Comic book movies are ruining cinema.

In an interview with Radio Times Magazine, the actor and director slammed the likes of Marvel and DC production as the cinematic equivalent of fracking.

'Going to the movies has become like a theme park,' she said.

'Studios making bad content in order to appeal to the masses and shareholders is like Trump's fracking  — you get the best return right now but you wreck the earth.'  

She continued: 'It’s ruining the viewing habits of the American population and then ultimately the rest of the world. 

The two-time Oscar winner, who directed the likes of Nell, The Beaver, The Brave One and Money Monster, insisted she didn't want to make '$200m movies about superheroes.'

However, she would consider a superhero protagonist if they had 'really complex psychology'.

Foster, who also directs an episode of the latest season of Netflix's Black Mirror, claimed its creator Charlie Brooker was her favourite producers to date because of his polite demeanor — something she says is atypical in Hollywood.  

'This sounds crazy but of all the things I’ve done as a director, I’ve never had as nice a collaboration with a producer as this one,' she said.

'It may be the English thing. I like the way Charlie says, "It might be nice if…" or "Perhaps we could…?" We’re having a conversation, as opposed to somebody being bossy.'

She added that in Hollywood, there is a certain 'lack of respect' for directors — unless you are 'untouchable' like  Steven Spielberg or Clint Eastwood.

But I thought it was great to be bossy?

HOW DARE STUDIOS MAKE MOVIES FOR THE MASSES?

Yeah, she somehow blames kikewood for pandering to the low IQ hordes that liberals have flooded the West with and their chink overlords. They do a lot of bullshit kikery but giving the retards what they want is not a part of it.

I guess Obama's fracking was clean and improved the earth.

When Trump ends conflicts he's being a warmonger.

When Obama started a shitton of wars he was just pursuing peace and prosperity.

Obama's wars was in fact so peaceful he got the Nobel peace prize for destabilising the middle east and northern africa which resulted in waves of invading hordes destabilising Europe and destroying the European Union.

She'd do a Marvel or DC movie in a heartbeat if she needed money

user…I…

Maybe she actually does need the money & wants to do a superhero movie. Maybe this interview's purpose is to establish an angle for attention from the big name studios

As long as capeshit can really make you think, it's A-OK.

I haven't even heard a passing mention of these movies from faggots or dykes. We got a juggernaut director here.

She wanted to make Split/Unbreakable. She can't even beat a pajeet..

based

Original Spiderman 1 and 2? To me, they really went with the inner workings of Spiderman.

DOES THAT MEAN HOLLYWOOD IS LITERALLY HITLER?????

I’ll still rape her

WTF I WANT TO NOW FUCK THIS RAPE MEAT

She did that shitty blomkamp movie it was proto capeshit

capeshit is subhuman shit

The Beaver was kino

kys

The Beaver was kino

KYS

The Beaver was kino kino kino

What the fuck did this fucking WHITE feMALE just say?!

/ourgal/ BTFOing capeshitters and drumpfckins
How will they ever recover!?

t. The absolute state of Holla Forums

KKKYS

racist

She is evil and influenced a psycho to hurt President Reagan

Anyone has the gifs of Jodie foster getting gang bang?

Don't joke about that, user.