*INHALES*

*INHALES*

9/11 was an inside job

This week is stupid:
- How do you ask for consent?

Lol this is stupid, look at how stupid this is.

Alright, see you later.

56%
HEIL TRUMP
SO #BASED xxDDD

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

ay bby u want sum fuk?

How did such a simple question become so needlessly complicated?

you dont heh

The irony being that none of these people look remotely fuckable.

As opposed to the people on Holla Forums?

As a qt loli, I beg to differ.

You're on 8chad, if you aren't a 7/10 or up then go back to cuckchan

wtf I want to fuck the people in OP's webm now

least of all the jewish guy

i don't understand how it's possible to be so jewish.

what if i could be a 7/10 but im fat so im around a 4/10, but if i really wanted to i could lose the weight?

"It's not OK to pressure them!"

Then no girl (and a few guys) would never lose their virginity. You generally have to talked into your first time.

Acceptable.

why is she so cute Holla Forumsros?

Imagine putting this much energy into the ability to ruin a man's life for no real reason. Actual rape has consequences and evidence. If you get fucked at a party and you regret it, or you were coerced somehow, still 100% your fault. If someone is getting grabby with you and you just let him and he ends up fucking you, absolutely 100% your fault. Even if you say no and still fuck him, your fucking fault. If you do anything short of pushing him away and telling him to fuck off or screaming for help, your fault. Though if you are in a situation with someone you know you can't stop and you let him have his way, you better go straight to the hospital and say you've been raped. Otherwise it doesn't matter. This is why women can't be allowed to vote. They will destroy the justice system just to protect some vague scenario or for some spiteful revenge. They will even protect abortion on the basis of "choice" because destroying a developing child is just an option they feel they should have. 3D women are disgusting animals and need to be kept away from politics and real employment.