Mueller Grand Jury issues subpoena to Podesta Group as tweeted by Assange. Possible happening?

Mueller Grand Jury issues subpoena to Podesta Group as tweeted by Assange. Possible happening?

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/901256135000436737

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mueller-seeks-grand-jury-testimony-pr-execs-who-worked-manafort-n796066

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/War-Numbers-Intelligence-Sam-Adams/dp/1883642469/ref=sr_1_1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Adams_Award
washingtonexaminer.com/how-do-you-say-whoops-in-russian-podesta-group-retroactively-files-more-doj-disclosures-for-pro-putin-work/article/2632538
archive.is/F25fw
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/901555436930859008
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Assange just wants to rape the establishment. What a rebel.

Holy fuck

This'll certainly trigger some kike plots

He has been forced into NEETdom for a decade now. He has just case for wanting to see the establishment destroyed.

Aᛋᛋange just gave us the signal

Yeah I found out about it through 4chan actually and figured I'd spread the potentially good word. The fact that Assange tweeted it makes me think that something may come of it.

Why would Manafort have such a close relationship to Podesta? That seems an obvious question here

DNC double agent me thinks. it would explain why he got fired so quickly. if Trump actually trusted him he wouldn't have given a fuck about the Ukraine bullshit reason he said.

Board suddenly being slid with MLP spam right after this is posted. Hmmm

antislide

really roasts those coffee beans.

Bump

Does anyone want to spell it out for a tired user? Or is it just CIA ponyfuckers attacking the board now?

CIAniggers are pony spamming us. Kill them with fucking fire, I swear to god I'm going to find one and run them over with my dodge

I would love to see the look on the supervisors face when he reads that report.

I hope they tattle that I bullied them by calling them names. Anyway, still waiting on that explanation.

Rolling for Teneo

Checking some digits.

The interesting bit about this is that NBC buried the whole bit about Podesta, Mercury and Manafort.. but they buried who they were playing footsie with in Europe even DEEPER.

'Couldn't confirm' my lily white ass.

bump, anti CIAnigger ponyfag slide

bump
FUCK YOU CIANIGGERS!

So, um, can we just do the obvious thing and request a sticky, so the pony spam won't matter?

already requested it, feel free. Also if you are as autistic as me go global report everyone of those threads on top of a normal report.

Those fucking nigger global vols are fucking demoting the reports
FUCK YOU KIKES

Have a bump to counter the ponyniggers.

bump, its magic the gathering spam now

checked

bump

bump, eat my dick cianiggers, you ain't slidding it tonight

bump :^)
CIAniggers get the rope first

remember to do a report/request for sticky.

Jews are spamming horsefucker shit on Holla Forums to slide this.

Maybe one of Soros' groups?

I was wondering what that spergout was trying to slide.

bump

post tits

wewlad, they keep pushing it to page 3, bump

Bump. This is what the ponyfags are sliding.

its really pathetic and sad

bump

Can anyone contact the mods to request a sticky?

they sleep

Sleeping in heaven dubs -ly sleep.

nope, not today kikes, bump

Does anyone have the cap of the CIA ponyshit? Need it for the collection.

nope, antislide bump
they are really fucking trying to slide this, they are fast, keep pushing it to page 2 instantly

bump… again

FUG

Who is Mercury LLC? Should we start digging on them too?

not sure
bump CIAniggers, eat a dick

you niggers keep pushing this to the second page in record time only makes me want to keep autistically staying up and bumping this until it gets stickied by mods
mods feel free to delete all my bump posts in this thread when/if you sticky the thread

tbh just re-up the damn thing in the morning, I guess.

Bump

It's always Soros/Rothchilds

bumping because of all that pony/cia faggot shit trying to slide this

This is ridiculous.

My autism tells me we are dealing with something far larger than we realize, however I just can't quite seem to put the pieces together yet.

Nah, it's a buncha 14 year olds who think they're clever, masquerading as /pone/.

I am referring to the happening in the OP. Depending on how far back Mueller is willing to dig on this Ukraine/Podesta connection I think he might unearth some big stuff.

bump

So what does this mean for us?

This is a pretty bad raid btw.

probably nothing, I doubt that Killary or pedo pasta will ever see the inside of a jail cell. but if this at least shakes up their financial dealings than I'm all for it.

bump

Can someone archive this thread?

I can't stay up all night to bump this until those fuckers get banned.

nothing is happening

go to sleep goy

So it looks like White House user may have been right and Mueller really did switch.

what he say about Mueller?

This is where 3 of the posts came from. Failure Holla Forums thread

I read through the article, there isn't any indication of how Trump could be involved. It boils down to shenanigans related to lobbying campaigns in Ukraine, and whether the campaigns were registered as foreign agents. Like most articles from the MSM, it has the "sources say" BS is the form of:
So take it all with a grain of salt.

>The executive said six firms participated in the public relations effort that Manafort coordinated, paid for by a Brussels-based non-profit called the European Center for a Modern Ukraine. The stated goal was to build support for Ukraine's entry into the European Union.
>Two of the firms, Podesta Group and Mercury LLC, worked in Washington with Manafort partner Rick Gates, according to lobbying disclosure records. Three other firms worked in Europe, the executive said. NBC News could not confirm the identity of those three.
Any guesses? Could a certain (((philanthropist))) be involved? He certainly would be interested in more EU members.

GONDOLA THREAD

My pet theory was Mueller was a genuine hatchet man by the establishment, but over the course of the investigation he decided to dedicate resources into the DNC and Podesta leaks, and essentially confirmed Pedog4te. This is a plausible reason why he had covertly contacted the WH IIRC. He may be have libreal proclivities, but he is still a lawman, or at least has a line.

I don't get what's going on this thread but this seems important and should be shared in the detective conan thread.
bampu~~!

That would make sense. Manafort's primary role was wrangling delegates for the convention so that they don't try to push it to a second round where they could "vote their conscience". We know through Wikileaks that the Clinton campaign viewed both Donald Trump and Ted Cruz to be what they called "Pied Piper Candidates", candidates who they thought would alienate the Republican base and ensure the victory of the Democrats if they became their party's nominee. A double agent for the DNC like Manafort may have been would have no problem advancing Trump to the nomination, in fact, he'd view it as being advantageous both to get closer to Trump (and get more privileged information from the campaign, including assessing how much opposition research they had and what they intend to use) and to push forward a candidate he'd expect to beat.

It would not surprise me one bit if the RNC rats knew exactly what was going on (from Manafort's perspective), which would be why Ted Cruz's embarrassing attempt at the Convention to rally the Party to resist Trump went over like a lead balloon. Of course, Trump also knew the score.

My guess is that the Trump campaign didn't know that the color revolutions were all deep state endeavors and that the deep state (now entrenched in Ukraine) is pissed about Russia in Crimea. So the Ukraine government which now a bunch of deep state flunkies AND Russian oligarchs who hate Putin try to damage Trump via meetings with DJT Jr.

Trump gets word that Manafort's involvement in Ukraine means that Manafort is a deep state plant and fires him on the spot.

Your theory is more plausible than what I'm about to propose, but I think a somewhat realistic alternative would be that Mueller's clearly and deliberately partisan investigation was actually desired by the Trump administration so that when he investigates relevant matters thoroughly, he comes up with a whole host of criminal charges to press against the political establishment (both allegedly right-wing and left-wing) and a whole lot of nothing to prosecute Trump on. It simply cannot be credibly alleged by anyone who knows any facts whatsoever about Mueller and his team that they're somehow biased in favor of Trump and Sessions' recusal combined with Mueller's repeated open defiance of any direction Trump publicly issues corroborate these facts in a way that persistently dominates the news cycle. So when the investigation yields its natural fruits and it just so happens to take out Trump's opposition and leave Trump unscathed it cannot be alleged to be an abuse of executive power.

This could all be political theater on levels we hadn't imagined.

well, the establishment should not have been out so late, drunk and dressed like a whore

What I know is that Podesta threatened the posters of Holla Forums with wetworks like we were an arch enemy of the Clinton campaign.The guy is the very definition of lies and dirty tricks. I would sleep alot easier at night if he and his wack-a-childle satanic ilk were locked up.

BuMp for JA and truth, he has a marvelous persona and he's got what it takes to be a legend

My only concern is Mueller now is trying to pull info, attempting to make it look like they are investigating shillarys flunky crew to then say
Faggots and niggers get to walk who should be hung

double dubs checked

this is exactly the theory that floated after the original WHanon post on cuckchan and is the assumption i have been operating under since June. the subpoena for Skippys group is the first evidence i have seen that it might be legit though, well that and the house committee catching the dems by surprise and voting to include HRC and co. into their probe.

this the most probable and likely outcome. or Mueller just wants to know where he can get a sweet sweet slice of pizza for himself

It's much bigger than just a US investigation. Notice the refusal to mention names that would have been included on warrants sent to the media? Those are major players. I would expect INTERPOL to be involved if these "Seven Years of Trials and Tribulations," seven plus one the prophets tell us, are indeed the beginning of a lasting peace.

"three other firms" that could not be confirmed.
Rothschild, CGI and ?. thoughts on the unnameable mentioned in that article?

Open Society

Well, we were.

All the degenerates who take Soros money seem to like pizza.

PaperprinceNigger has all sorts of pizza related imagery. He was some nigger that danced around in brightly colored faggotry and pizza necklaces. Paper Nigger
God damn , I hope all you anons have all been like santa
The time is so fucking soon

Kek is back, and he is PISSED.

You're experiencing the panicked, impotent rage of goons who only now realize they have been pwned for months and the FIB knows all about theirnhot dog and pizza habits.

Do we know who's on the jury? did they stack it full of niggers and kikes?

The red shield will be the last to break. Arguably, they will face the same fate they exiled The Other Families to - living their days out in opulent fear only to leave alone and afraid. That isn't their true name, either - much like the ones they faded into obscurity, their true name is a family secret just kidding, it's Bauer and they are related to the corporatist elite Bayer family
If I had to guess on three names, I'd say look at the Panama paper for lawyers and accountants that share multiple accounts across the globe. They will have at least one financier and or lawyer in common with the named groups.
The tools of their destruction are for all to use - after all, the Covenant dictates that it all be laid out.
THE TOOL'S GREATEST LIMITATION IS THE USERS IMAGINATION

I feel it.

Bump for justice

wait… what is mueller investigating?

muh russian connections

lolwut that's still going on? is he a special council or something? why is he issuing subpoenas for Podesta, then?

Kek

checked
Welcome back mighty Kek

how new are you?

use the catalog dweeb

BUMP

You realize that the only way Meuller ends well is either the Second Civil War, right? Nothing they do is going to be a good thing.

Bump

This grinding stone moves too fucking slow, I wanted these satanic pedofiles necked MONTHS ago. May justice be served even through heavens fall.

Please stop, this is stickied, are you fucking retarded? You are making the whole tread look as senseless retarded yelling.

I don't trust Assange anymore, to me he is seems like controlled op after WL released all the leaked Clinton emails they were thoroughly fucked with assassinated and taken over. Whatever the fuck "his" twitter is posting now is the same as Alex Jones saying it. And all the empty mindless bump posts make it seem more like a distraction than anything worth interest.

Please kike, you've been using this line for months now. First we had a sketchy skype interview that could have been a sham and didn't really confirm much about Assange's situation post DAK. Then Sean Hannity flew over to Assange and personally met and interviewed him confirming that he is very much alive.

Assange wants to crush the establishment. That's his dream and you should pay attention. After the establishment goes everything can be resolved through diplomacy, everybody can get what they want, everybody will fuck off once they slay they eternal Jew.

Isn't he getting pardoned?

Isn't he getting pardoned?>>10496656

You will pay for your crimes jew.

Assange is still credible imo, but it is possible he made a deal in October. There's still a lot of shit there that remains unanswered. Even on DAK itself, Heathrow airport was shutdown (apparently a chemical threat) followed by the largest DDOS in history.
Don't get me wrong, I think he's still very much alive and after Clinton and co's head (it's possible he was extracted by friendly parties), but something definitely happened and his "October Surprise" was post-poned.
Assange is a pretty reasonable person, highly ideological, but if what he had would've sent the world into WWIII (rumor is that he had pizza content), I can see why he would've withheld it so that the sewer could be drained with minimal collateral.

Thanks, didn't notice the sticky but comparing JA to Alex Jone's hyperactive fat delusional ass? Kekkk, nice try jew. JAs record so far is perfect or near to it so please don't waste your time trying to discredit him

back in 1988 an ex-cia agent named Samuel A. Adams died "apparently of a heart attack" on his private farm in Virginia, with no history of heart problems, at age 54 leaving behind him a new wife and child.

in 1980 Adams went on CBS 60 minutes and live on TV outed Gen Westmoreland for falsifying his enemy order-of-war reports to LBJ, resulting in a sorely understated enemy presence leading to tens of thousands of American troop casualties. This caused a huge scandal where the CIA sued CBS, it was all over the headlines at the time.

I submit Adams was "suicided" because in 1988 just as GHWB was about to beat Dukakis, he was about to publish his telling memoir, War Of Numbers
amazon.com/War-Numbers-Intelligence-Sam-Adams/dp/1883642469/ref=sr_1_1

Friends of Adams got together and begun issuing awards to those deserving special merit for integrity in the intelligence field. Such awards were subsequently given to Sibel Edmunds, Bradley Manning, and yes, Julian Assange.

I believe it is safe to say that friends of the late Samuel A. Adams kickstarted Wikileaks.

And Kek smiled and saw that it was good.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Adams_Award
Sam Adams Award
Not to be confused with the Sammies, an award given by the Sam Adams Alliance.

The Sam Adams Award is given annually to an intelligence professional who has taken a stand for integrity and ethics. The Award is given by the Sam Adams Associates for Integrity in Intelligence,[1] a group of retired CIA officers. It is named after Samuel A. Adams, a CIA whistleblower during the Vietnam War, and takes the physical form of a "corner-brightener candlestick".[2]

Ray McGovern established the Sam Adams Associates "to reward intelligence officials who demonstrated a commitment to truth and integrity, no matter the consequences."[3]

The 2012, 2013 and 2014 Awards were presented at the Oxford Union.[3][4]
File:Edward Snowden receives Sam Adams award in Moscow.webmPlay media
Edward Snowden receiving the Sam Adams Award in October 2013
Recipients

2002: Coleen Rowley[5][6]
2003: Katharine Gun, former British intelligence (GCHQ) translator; leaked top-secret information showing illegal US activities during the push for war in Iraq[7]
2004: Sibel Edmonds, former FBI translator; fired after accusing FBI officials of ignoring intelligence pointing to al-Qaeda attacks against the US[8]
2005: Craig Murray,[5] former British Ambassador to Uzbekistan who blew the whistle on UK complicity in the Uzbek government's use of torture and involvement in extraordinary rendition
2006: Samuel Provance, former US Army military intelligence sergeant; spoke out about abuses at the Abu Ghraib Prison[9]
2007: Andrew Wilkie, retired Australian intelligence official; claimed intelligence was being exaggerated to justify Australian support for the US invasion of Iraq[8]
2008: Frank Grevil, Danish whistleblower; leaked classified information showing no clear evidence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq[10]
2009: Larry Wilkerson, former chief of staff to United States Secretary of State Colin Powell and Iraq War critic.[5]
2010: Julian Assange, editor-in-chief and founder of WikiLeaks[11][12]
2011: Thomas Andrews Drake, former senior executive of the US NSA; Jesselyn Radack, former ethics adviser to the US Department of Justice[13]
2012: Thomas Fingar, former chairman of the National Intelligence Council[2]
2013: Edward Snowden, leaked NSA material showing mass surveillance by the agency, sparking heated debate[14][15][16]
2014: Chelsea Manning,[17][18] a United States Army soldier who was convicted in July 2013 of violations of the Espionage Act and other offenses
2015: William Binney, a former highly placed intelligence official with the United States National Security Agency turned whistleblower
2016: John Kiriakou

hey retard I stopped bumping the thread a long time ago before the thread got sticked, thanks for replying to every single one of my posts you enormous faggot.

Someone tweet Podesta and tell him to write the court date down on his important pizza related handkerchief.

He just tweets back some snarky shit
Shoot him in the face instead

Heiled.
Heil-y authentic

One might even say a whore of Babylon.

Nice try kike

10%

washingtonexaminer.com/how-do-you-say-whoops-in-russian-podesta-group-retroactively-files-more-doj-disclosures-for-pro-putin-work/article/2632538

archive.is/F25fw

How is this shit not news?

The Podesta Group has retroactively filed new DOJ disclosures for their work with Russia.

These fucks literally filed paperwork months and years after this shit happened, expecting it to simply fly under the radar. This is absolute proof that Clinton and the Podesta boys were working directly with Russia.

Perhaps THIS is why the subpoenas went out.

My attention span is cookies but lemme try this for a second..

This link is totaly trustworthy together with the fact that Russia is evil. Russia is behind everything. We know for a fact the Clintons and the Podesta group are bad but at least we can tie everything to the grand Mistermind: Russia! (It MUST be Putin because he is a man and he is the President of Russia, and thus the most evil man). We should all focus on getting dirt on Putin. Yes.

Fuck along off. You want to beautify a broken Russia do it elsewhere.

I bet not a single one of you have played a game of WAR with Putin. Fuck off, you hate speech hating red diaper wearing cuck.

Going to put heat blisters on Russia for how much ENOUGH
LOVE
TRUMPS
HATE

I allowed him to see the game in advance. There will never be a true Russia again unless they fix what cannot be unbroken.

Russia will not stand in a place of respect until. Nor should it. They shut down (((hate speech))) just like every other good goyim nation.
AND
They are only honorarily white.
AND
That is fading.

If you want to play a game, commie you have found the user that has already bested your faggot figure.

It happened privately in 2012-13 it was such a wipe I can hardly remember for all the other antagonists.

If you are so scared to find your ruling family, don't worry. I'll be doing it myself. Bedding her and making it my realm.

If you wish to antagonize and separate I have a special game for you. Enough Cyrillic in this town already. You're just another immigrant. I've tabulated the mud and russians and their relations. Worse than the yids, and I am not fucking kidding.

Please become a happening.

They are going to cuck out just like everyone else. The 10% was just America. I know how to drain the swamp that is Moscow. I am a kill machine.

It's almost like a decade of observation finds a man his route.

I'm going to do it myself to wake soon.

Very skeptical about this, initial thoughts are another intentionally botched investigation by an establishment plant, to sink this once and for all.
Basically a repeat of Comey.
Though it could as easily turn up real results or mistakenly dig up enough for prosecution/investigation from a legitimate investigation under an admin that will pursue.

Anyone else notice how the shills love to use the "Pepe thinks this is dumb" type images?

God, I hate these shameless fucks.

stay frosty goy

Told you this is what happens when you tolerate moeshitposters. They're birds of the same feather.

No happening until Hillary's approval ratings are at

Skippy thought he was hot shit, so they had to doctor a few numbers.

The shills don't understand memes beyond reddit-tier "reaction image right guize" idiocy. Sophomoric use of memes is a good tell.

Peripherally related Assange.

Youtube (State Dept.) removed monetisation on Ron Paul's videos.

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/901555436930859008

Maybe youtube is just trying to help drain the swamp by taking the money out of politics. }:^)