Are you spending this evening with your loved ones, Holla Forums?

Are you spending this evening with your loved ones, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Y4WwcJUhkXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I only love myself, so yes

You're not supposed to only love yourself.

says who?

hooktube.com/watch?v=Y4WwcJUhkXs

I most certainly am

With my family and my waifu, yes.

I don't get OP, why censor image?

Don't listen user, that's a lot more than anyone here can say. Wish I was in your place.

japanese law is fucked up

Holla Forums - Television and Movies

I think this post more than any demonstrates how fucked in the head waifufags really are. Thanks naon.

You wasted your trips on a sage you stupid bastard

conspicuously absent is a certain Goddess

Pic limit, I had Kstew , Sophie, and Brie in there as well

Hey, it's New Year's Eve!
The whole planet has a party!
I'm not invited.

So come party on a different planet

what did she mean by this?

No friends, no family, no hope, no future
I can't tell when I am awake or asleep any more. Food has no taste. Everything sounds flat and dull. All colors turn to grey.
Every moment of life is a CRT hissing away all through the night and the broadcast day never comes. I am so very very tired. I think I am going to go to sleep.

I know this feel.

I sorta know these feels. Food still has its normal taste though.

Melodramatic tumblr shit but I get it and I know that feel, too.

I hope these people become adults one day

I pity you user.

Yeah, totally.
Y-you guys love me, right?

We failed you/

kill yourself you NIGGER

Good night, user.

I'm chilling with my fams and shitposting her with my other fams (you).

It's not going to happen this year either.

I'm watching old South Park, and Simpsons episodes alone while shitposting with (You), my only friends.

Maybe not for you, but I'm heading to Asia as an average-looking, tall white man. I'm going to score a qt maiden waifu, and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

I don't need to. You will defeat yourself without any outside help needed.

Not everyone is a loser here like you, user. You shouldn't project so much. Besides, it's fairly easy to find partners for average-looking white guys in Asian countries.

Sure thing, lad. I'll see your
butthurt this time next year.

Bruh…

This gave me ass cancer.

The OP will die a virgin, by the way.

Fucking hell. Make a nice New Years sticky on a board I mod with my waifu as the OP and pedofags flood it. No matter how much I ban they come back a second later. Range bans do nothing. I can't even enjoy a fun thread because autists are upset they can't break the law.

FUCK literally the only thing I do is delete illegal content and people still think that is rulecucked. What the fuck aren't there a million pedochans and deepwebsites people could use for that bullshit? I just wanted to drink and bullshit and shitpost with people.

Fuck it a mod can't stop that shit and the Board Owner is a lazy nigger and Jim and the Hapa are probably passed out drunk. I tried my best and I just want to tail end of this acid to wear off because I can't handle seeing that fucked up shit and it is making me all upset.

Imma drink and try to think of a reason to wake up tomorrow.

damn janny is a biggity bitch

LARPer spic detected.

Well when all you get to look at is bean goblins that have been taking literal inches of brown dick since they were five, ant people are, relatively speaking, cute and maidenly.

t. 100% pure White 56%er.