All this shit going on in the world. I just need to get comfy right now...

All this shit going on in the world. I just need to get comfy right now, any games that's 100% autistic or just requires your full attention at all times? I don't mind strategy games. extra points for shooters
mods are welcome too

Post-apocalypse themed survival simulators?

With emphasis on "survival simulator", being able to filter dirty water with active charcoal and shit, chopping wood and making bonfires, boil water with said bonfire, etc…

One thing that consistently absorbs me is making shit with wiremod in Garry's Mod. If I really want to get autistic I wake up early and assemble a perfectly aligned shop for some faggot kids in a DarkRP server.
It's the only thing left where I can just park my ass down for like 8-12 hours straight (barring pissing etc) because it feels more like 3 hours. I dunno what the fuck it is about it. Something about making something physically tangible with immediate testable results tickles my autism every time. Infinifactory did this to me as well, but to a lesser extent.

neo scavenger man.

unreal world

Fun until you get to Detroit.

Came here to say this

Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead is another one that comes to mind, if you don't mind ascii.

Sweet, I'll give those a try. Also anything 3D worth looking into?

I'll pick that up as well.

yeah, not gonna lie, Detroit was pretty shit.

Company of Heroes is quite attention intensive

Dwarf Fortress

I hear Factorio requires a decent amount of autism to be good at it.
Is there something going on?

I don't know for sure, but
pol sure gets me paranoid sometimes holey moley

This series gets me going pretty bad. Feels like we cant win sometimes.

KSP with realism overhaul and RP-0 modsets is up there with grand strat for the amount of think it takes,

theres SOME idling involved but only if you´re cheesing

ideally you´re always on the move fucking shit up while your spess tycoon is racking up dosh

**Oh believe me, buddy, there's reason to be paranoid.*

Good shit 2bh

whats this?

Last time I tried to give realism-overhaul a chance, recommended mods couldn't be downloaded via CKAN.

What is your recommended installation/mod list like for realism overhaul?