Did Mike snap and murder this neckbeard?

Did Mike snap and murder this neckbeard?

Do you all feel that RLM has done a decent enough job in staying out of political / social agenda?

Pro: You don't hear Jack/Wizard bitch about White supremacy.

Con: Mike or Rich won't address the pink feminism elephant in the room.

I can't pinpoint Jay. I'm guessing he just hates the state of commercialized Nerd Culture and Adam Sandler more than anything.

Jay is probably just a nihilist

I hope so.

What dark places do creatures like this spawn from?

Mommy

Usenet

Why are Aids and dirty hippie still around? Most people hate them (as they are unfunny and repulsive) so why are they there? RLM could have picked up some better people instead they are stuck with Skidrow free clinic tier scum.

This is what happens when you feed your kids Mcdonalds & soy for dinner.

They are supposed be assholes that give you their honest opinion on shitty movies.That was the premise of the plinkett stuff now they are soft pussies that have to tip toe around uncomfortable subjects this why the quality went down.

They probably work cheap and know how to aim and operate the cameras without dropping them. I just wish RLM would stop blasting the rich laugh so loud at this point. There is no reason to turn that shit up to 11 when everyone is talking at 6.

If you have had the misfortune of watching pre-rec live you will realize that Rich's laugh actually is that loud to the point that they said fuck it on trying to gate it.

Let me guess it was the "I want internet censorship one"…..

My guess is that Rich laughs at a 23 and they have to turn it down to an 11.

Did they lose their edge, or is this a product of spending years watching the worst of the worst from decades of cinema? Has any new releases that are showcased on Half in the Bag nearly as bad as Best of the Worst candidates? Ghostbusters2016 comes to mind.

They are getting old and are losing their edge. It happens to everyone.

I think RLM is like most of the ‘slacker’ culture of the 90s and 2000s. Many of these slackers were guys who went to Something Awful and used to be edgy and irreverent. The remainder nowadays are the ‘dude weed lmao’ contingent. Their politics were vaguely whatever Jew-themed nonsense their lazy public school teacher managed to shit out plus parroting the politics of some stupid director, author, or actor.

Around the 2010s when the focus became doing ‘important’ things for the sake of social justice, many of these slackers, like the goons, became fanatics for pozzing everything. Some of them started to take hormones and become ugly women. Others turned out like Anthony Burch, or bought real dolls and claimed they were their wives. They’re a sad lot.

Mike held out longer than most others, but he became mainstream, and with that came hangers-on and social justice warriors who got into any positions near him they could. Not much of a thinker aside from hating Lucas and Rick Berman, Mike started as a sane person pointing out that Avatar was vaguely anti-white to going full feminist and weeping for Marina Sirtis, a person he had mocked relentlessly years earlier. Mike’s ideal would be nonpolitical, but such a thing is taken as racist in today’s climate, so he chose to go along with the pozz.

>Mike’s ideal would be nonpolitical, but such a thing is taken as racist in today’s climate, so he chose to go along with the pozz.
This.
A cleansing war is needed to wipe the slate clean of the communists & demoralization propaganda.

Why does non-political always mean a joke at Trump's expense?

It isn’t non-political. But modern society doesn’t tolerate anything but progressive politics.

because it's the easy way? It's like hack comedians using hack jokes. It's easy but people who know comedy will look at that as hacky. Same shit in the political sphere.

because the standard political opinion is now leftism, so "non-political" means taking a shit on whatever is deemed to be non-leftist and not conforming to their CY +2.99 opinions.

So all of RLM are empty in the head? Pseudo-intellectuals? IQ 110-120s?

meant to say it's easy and gets laughs from an uninformed audience

I don’t think they are dumb. I think they are just ignorant. I’m going to guess they all studied film or some other soft major and so they never really had to think for a living in any serious capacity.

Its a weird mix between Gen X and Millennials (No idea if Gen Y is a thing anymore). RLM crew should be in Gen X. Tough getting into generalizations though, for a big-city yuppie in the 90's had a different background than a slacker-skater, or a silicon valley programmer.

Lmao Anthony Burch. Just remembered I'm not him. He's definitely Gen Y (33 born '84). Mike is what… getting near 40? The transgender thing hit more of Gen Y than X. Back in the 90's, you could still call people fags or gay.

Iunno, I don't see the RLM main crew as anything more than "bad movie enthusiasts". The type of people who would frequent some obscure, horror movie BBS from dial-up era. Nothing agenda about them; which seems bizarre now, but fits in perfectly with their age group.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand RLM.

Every time you mention Bigcocklasa his gargantuan rod penetrates even deeper into your subconscious mind. Mike is raping your head lol.

STILL NOT BOARD VOL

why is mike a footfag?

"Civil war was about slavery" comment they made on some video with aids moby and Rich, they don't know a damn thing about history, nor do they care.

The worst thing about getting old and losing your edge is realising that you were 100% wrong about everything.

Where did Rich get an aryan dong? Is Varg making plaster copies to pay for sacrifices to Odin?

There is literally nothing honourable about him though and he would class actual Persian Aryans as non white.

He haev the bad hair.

He was never particularly charismatic without the Plinkett persona to fall back on. He's fine when he's contrasting Jay or bullying Rich Evans, but not much else. Most of the time he just looks like he wants to take a nap.

We all miss the old days of RLM.

Holla Forums i am disappoint

but le blonde meme I learned from my jewish teacher xD

Holy shit Jay looks like a little girl.

He actually went there

I liked watching how uncomfortable this fat fuck was when they were shitting on TLJ.

I like the bearded guy, he has a good personality for BotW and has chemistry with the guys. The Canadians are good as well. Jack and the females are the cancer on RLM. I think Jack has only had one moment when he had something of interest to say. The rest the time they just make the whole panel feel uncomfortable and limit the conversation. Jack is a huge fagot and is functionally a female when he's around. You act differently around women than when you're just with your buddies. The banter on the panels is the best and it gets fucked when a hole is around. The one thicc girl actually does a good job not being a hole but she still ruins the flow, even when she's behind the camera. Honestly Jack is the worst offender because every time he talks he grinds the conversation to a halt.

t. Neckbeard

i'm actually Mike tbh

lol where'd you find that? is it real or a shoop or a similar looking actor?

With anonymity I do not think even mike would defend you beard face.

How does this not kill the person?

Only in rare cases do you get to die doing what you love like David Carradine

He was probably murdered. Randy Quaid mentioned him as one of the victims of (((extortionists))) targeting actors.

Is there a good video about that crazyness. I have been meaning to look in to that.