Is there a stronger female vidya character than her?

Is there a stronger female vidya character than her?

Other urls found in this thread:

metroid-database.com/manga/samus_joey3_en/ch_0015/scaled/sc_119.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Other than general RPG buffness, what makes her stronger than all the OP goddesses and demons and shit from action games, i think hair lady and demon motorbike would beat her

Jehuty?
She's like a several-tonne robot, so I'd imagine she's pretty fucking strong.

Are you talking about physical strength specifically or combat capabilities in general?

"Hair lady "

I thought of Sindel from MK before I thought of Bayonetta

Strong in what way?

It's a poorly disquised Tifa thread.

Nice 2002 joke my friend
Never been done before

actually I forgot an even better one

Not posting superior Justice.
clang-pleb

It's a cockpit.

That anime…

You will believe a 30-foot tall mecha can be moe.

Don't worry it's still flaccid ;^)

Its a scorched (almost)corpse inside a life support system. And Dizzy is way stronger than her.

Yeah but Dizzy is a pacifist and Justice starts a war that wipes Japan off the map.

Allow me a small chuckle.

It's not what is on the inside that counts, it's what is on the outside that counts.

Dizzy cannot control gears nor is she a genocidal warlord.
And where exactly is she shown to be stronger ?

In the drama CDs there is an alternate timeline where Dizzy is raised by Justice and is just as genocidal and has wiped out most of humanity.

Supposedly that's the timeline I-no originates from. I think. GG's story is kind of hard to follow since very little of it is in the actual games.

That has nothing to do with the regular timeline.

Not to mention Dizzy kills Johnny and then May stricken with grief does a kamikaze ramming attack with the May-ship while overloading the ships thermonuclear reactor. Dizzy comes out unharmed.

Its after that where That Man tells I-No to save Ky because holy fuck Dizzy is out of control.

Yes it does because it shows just how powerful Dizzy is.

Cue Terminator music.

That shows how powerful she can become. But in the regular timeline she is a 2 year old gear kid and gets frozen in a block of ice.

So if I apply your logic she has the power level of a block of ice in the regular timeline.
Stop being retarded. Theoretical scenarios are just that, theoretical scenarios.

You know just denying the fact that you've obviously been proven wrong is only going to make you look more retarded. There is no shame in admitting you don't know everything.

Your idea of dizzy is something that came out of drama CD about an ALTERNATIVE TIMELINE.
You stop being retarded.

Reminder that shit was retconned several time through the years and there is no point in following it anymore.

It'd be easy to point out your retardation that somehow an alternate timeline where there is no reason to believe there is a difference in her power she is stronger than normal, but I will just say this:

Dizzy has a more powerful version of Gamma Ray. End of.

The general story follows the regular timeline where dizzy is a pacifist frozen in a block of ice while her son dicks around with sol.

They threw a lot of stuff out the window for the backyard bullshit.
But the gear story wasn't bad. Could have been kept and had more games about the human/gear war.

Ayy lmao.

oh and
Same damage. Justice one looks better.
Suck it.

Ayy lmao.

Does this count?

:^)

Is it even a woman? We can't know until she tells us or even better shows us.

(USER WAS MAZED FOR THIS POST)

If you are trolling, you are rather poor at it.

The main timeline wouldn't exist if That Man hadn't sent I-no back in time to save Ky. That Man sends I-no back in time specifically because Dizzy is killing fucking everyone.

Ayy lmao.

Its just a kid who is angry he got proven wrong. Make fun of him, don't bother arguing. One day he might grow up and realize being wrong in the internet isn't the worst. But obviously its not today.

You know, I came to this topic just to state how much I want to ram Tifa's ass but then I saw people talking about Dolores and Dizzy…

Yang Xiao Long

I just came here to make a death battle trollpost.

An amazing way to keep an immortal player in line.

I'll take the superior martial arts girl then.

Nope.

Ok that is a bit more reasonable if you believe Dizzy is truly powerful, but then :

So she is not the one to kill Justice and becomes beast mode after her mother's death.

So you guys are mostly pulling my leg here.
I-no goes back in time while sol and dizzy are fighting and we have no idea what the conclusion of that fight is.

So she is not the almighty monster you make her out to be and I have no reason to trust your interpretation of it.
She may be stronger than justice in the alternative timeline, but that happens only after justice is killed.
Which never happens in the regular timeline. S she never goes insane over grief and never takes control of the gears.

The regular dizzy is still trapped in ice lads.

Obviously jelly as fuck.

Why you even bringing up Ranma when Shampoo is best girl anyway?

She's great too. But Ranma is best girl.

But everyone knows that Ranma is best girl.

Damn, the other guy hit the nail right on the head.

There is no proof she killed Justice. You outright lied to me about that.
The is no proof she killed anyone beside the jelllyfish pirates either.

fug, never got around to learnign this piece

Is anyone surprised? The guy got his start ripping models from Final Fantasy and Dead or Alive.

You can't be the best girl when you spend the majority of your time as a guy.

gg ez

That art is bad and you should feel bad

dat ass tho

Isn't that what every vagina is meant to be? a pit for cocks?

Well, he's currently Dead not Alive.

What happened here?

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

I like cats too but GOD DAMN some pets just aren't worth the trouble!

His wife killed him slowly by keeping a cat knowing he has allergies. The perfect crime. Or he could be killing himself out of shame.

Either way, he made a shitty cartoon. Good riddance.

oh wow… that's some beta shit right there.

What the fuck. Im allergic to long haired cats to the point I can't breath after half an hour around one no way in hell Id be able to live with one, no matter how good that pussy is

Deities that take the form of women, and female player characters.

How long was it after he died that she took all his money and cashflow, again?

How long before she was in another man's bed?

It would take a lot of strength to carry around that piece of shit.

Go back to reviewing your swords from a cucked land.

Why do you think I was talking about the sword?

Is Skulacuck dead?

There's nothing in that image that looks heavy. Even her tits are nonexistent.

You posted an image of humongous piece of shit and a rather large sword.

You're mistaking that huge turd for a toblerone .

Ciri is stronger, and she hasn't unlocked all her powers.

As far as i know he had the "die if i breathe in the same room as a cat"-tier allergy and he was taking anti-allergy shots, that why all the syringes, but i doubt those are meant to be used long term and he seemed to be of poor health so it either killed him or he skipped a shot and it killed him.

fun fact: in the planescape statbook the lady of pain has no stats because the writers knew that if she did, no matter how OP they were, players WOULD find a way to kill her.

Any female protag in Dragon Ball Xenoverse.

Fuck you, it totally counts.

What's that from anyway?

He got hit by a car, but he got better.

Because Samus is not physically stronger than Tifa.

The girl in second and third pic related genocides a race of immortal beings and in the ending that can be argued as canon, she becomes last living member of said immortal race while controlling the only thing can kill them.

Yes she is though.
Samus can stand up and jump several times higher than her body height on Zebes; which is a planet with 960 times Earth gravity, even without her power suit.
Not only that, but she can smash through those walker drones that not even powerbombs (which if we take manga feats can destroy planets) can hurt with her bare hands out of armor. And if we're willing to count anything from the abomination that is Other M she can pick up and throw around bosses the size of buildings.
Samus Stronk.

Actually scratch that.
She's wearing her armor when she tears right through it. My bad.
Still shes strong as fuck regardless.

It acts like a heat radiator, like the bony spine of a stegosaurus or the sail fin of a dimetrodon.

why is she so small? or did she finally manage to find the gaints planet?

Bayonetta punched god into the sun. I think we all know the true strongest gal is.

Yes there is and her name is Bayonetta

While a lot of signs point there, we don't know that this was the case. Information in Shane Newville's open letter on the shitty conditions at Rooster Teeth contradict some things. Sheena likely would have needed a doctor accomplice, but he claims that he was there when Sheena was was told that Monty was terminal. Previously, we didn't know whether or not he actually was. But then, the entire letter also reeks of cuckery in Sheena's favor, so who knows.

What is certain is that she took a shitton of donations for Monty's medical shit and then pulled the plug on him anyway.

God damn it.

>>>/rwby/2189

Is there an anime character stronger than Madara Uchiha?

And I’m referring to Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano’o, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.

I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

Madara Uchiha is a video game character.

fag

I highly doubt there's anyone who can beat Devil Buster at his/her peak.

960 times Earth's gravity is 9,408 m/s/s. If Samus can jump 1.2 meters on Zebes she can jump off of Earth.

You plump dumpling you had one job.

Due to Metroid lore writers not knowing anything about scale Zebes is several times more massive than Jupiter.
It's dumb but the calc is "canon" and we've never gotten more reasonable stats for the planet.

This pic that refuses to upload is a more reasonable but still absurd strength feat.
metroid-database.com/manga/samus_joey3_en/ch_0015/scaled/sc_119.jpg
Just be happy this thread isn't about calculating speed.

what the fuck is a gaint

Does that mean RWBYs are free game for dance videos?

Maybe Starcraft's Sarah Kerrigan. She goes from Ghost>Zerg>Nigger>Super Zerg>God of Entire Universe

Dat metzen corruption>redemption loop.

I'll do you one better. On a planet several times more massive than Jupiter, wouldn't time be moving at an appreciably different speed than on Earth?

There are no fires mighty enough for this kind of degeneracy to be eradicated with in a relieving fashion.

Define stronger.
Because from the OP, the power implied here is raw physical strength, in which case I'd go with either of these.

And if you're allowing fanart, I could just dive into the hypermuscle thread at /d/ and pluck a couple pinheads from there.

It wouldn't really matter though. Since it's all relative the only problems would be communicaton speed with things off planet.
Of course this leads to silly shit like missions taking hours from Samus's perspective but years for everyone else.

It's much better to take the bullshit Zebes is 4.8 trillion terratons calc as a mistake and replace it with the much more reasonable Zebes is 4.8 trillion gigatons. That way it's just slightly lighter that earth. Which was probably the intention in the first place.

Friendly reminder that Tifa can backdrop every enemy in FF7 with her limit break.
Even things as big as Diamond Weapon.

Time starts at 2:40

Japan is not very good with proportions.

Either teeny head yaoi or fat head loli.

Oy boy. It has begun.
Power calculations, feat extrapolation and an infinite amount of bullshit.

When your muscles grow in your body, your head does not expand as well.

Don't know what kind of strong OP is looking for but I'm pretty sure it's just an excuse to post tough girls.

You reminded me I need to finish Deception 3.

Vanillaware does DLC right.

Source please… or at least the song name

Thank you

I have to say I am a bit disappointed though, the cut down version was better

Well its a cover version of a vocaloid song. You might find the original better,

Your skeleton does not expand, either.

Its yaoi tier. Face it.

The series had A LOT of fantasy sequences. Mainly because the show is mostly the human characters trying to get her moved somewhere and her sitting in a deserted warehouse waiting for them to finish.

She's also a Canon lolicon

If it sounds like retarded bullshit then it probably is retarded bullshit and not canon.

This is literally Battleborn tier.

I didn't know it was possible to have taste this bad.

This has gotta be one of the shittiest b8 threads I've ever seen, but I'll still indulge it.

LOOK AT IT NIGGER
LOOK AT IT
IT'S GOD-DAMN TERRIBLE

Have fun trying to find other people on Holla Forums who think Vanillaware is terrible; you're legitimately the first one I've ever encountered.

looks good to me, the first 2 that is that guy from battleborn is a prime example of how to fuck up exaggeration.

I guess Kamitani has a thing for tiny heads sometimes.
But as long as his work continues to make feminsts butt-pained, I won't complain.

GO HOME GAMERGIRL

Honestly thinking about it, she's horrific

is it weird to kind of want to fuck glados

If you want to be a contrarian, you should at least pick your counterexample carefully, but again you're a contrarian and i'm an unwashed sheeple so your opinion must be gospel.

It's a robot with a female voice

bait

Don't know why this made me laugh so hard.

She basically got to fucking Gurren Lagann territory by the final boss so this is probably true.

that's really fucking neato and all, but allow me to introduce "Ultimate Guy"

His punches have all-nul, meaning nothing can prevent his fists and they have the power to end universes with the shear catastrophic power held in them

If he wants someone dead and he punches at them, he hits them no matter what since his fists are just that potent

His speed is unfathomable, no one can keep up

Not to mention the constant dimensional aether that surrounds his body. Nothing can disrupt this aether or get through it without him letting it.

His mind is indomitable and can see through anything and everything, nothing can fuck with his determination

don't even get me started on his two-hander

checkmate, asswipes

but remember, ultimate guy loves each and every one of you just as you are and he hopes you know that as long as what you do makes you happy and doesn't involve you being a total nigger, it's just fine to be happy doing it

He believes in you anons and he knows you can do it, you just gotta believe in yourself

and even if you fail, ultimate guy will still love you

You beat me to it. Strong fish is the best fish.

you had one fucking job

Pretty much all the 2hus
Particularly gap hag and the onis.

Yunalesca (FFX)
Princess Peach (Smash Bros. version)
Bayonetta (Bayonetta)

YES AND IT REPRESENTS A DICK YOUR WAIFU HAS A DICK

zero says hi

God damn it, Tomb Raider used to be awesome.

TANTRUM

But anyways the girls from Car Combat games aren't really that strong, unless they get to bring their cars.

And what are your opinions on Sheila getting turned into a rollergirl in the sequel?

Why are you all content with posting weaklings?

But Cirno is, like, a low level boss isn't he?

I remember killing her when I first played Touhou and thinking to myself "I thought she was supposed to be tough as fuck?"

anons have forsaken everything. they dont even banepost anymore
nice 9

wanna talk dead ass? Baiken is a one eyed amputee who can go toe-to-toe with the fucking power level monsters in the guilty gear universe, i would bank that she might be the strongest 100% human video game female

Was okay. Gotta be tough as hell to drive a manual transmission car with no power steering into combat though.

My generic loli can destroy and create universes at will, has total control over all elements, defeated god himself and made power-man her bitch.

cool

Yes.

She's the strongest

Knights of Sidonia actually did this too.

What the, did the graphics get worse last time I played? That's supposed to be its strong points.

Too OP

Holy shit
Someone that just jumped to the Touhou game and doesn't know about the memes

DON'T STAIN MY PUREBLOOD YOU PIECE OF SHIT

user, that's obviously a fucked .jpg file.
The only thing that got worse is your eyesight really.

Yokai are inherently impure and must be exorcised.

It's so hard to tell on this screen.

KOS-MOS

but that's wrong

How about a god?

2nd pic

Better correct that record, fam!