Planet Coaster uses Denuvo

FUCK
This was the only fucking game in 2016 I was excited. And they decided to put fucking Denuvo on it.
Fuck these indie devs who care more about sales than the actual game.

Welp, one less customer from me too

Fuck these entitled anons that care more about fun than supporting new developers!

What's Planet Coaster? Explain it to me Holla Forums style.

Game by shitty British game developers, who made Elite.

fuck off back to reddit.

Nice bait.

It's supposed to be a spiritual successor of Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 (its made by the same people).
But it looks like they decided "Hey lets jump on the Denuvo bandwagon because fuck people who buy our games."

Top laughs you're the problem here mate

Confirmed for shit game then…

gee

Excuse me, but what is Denuvo?

Elite dangerous developers said fuck you to ED and went off to make another early access game because that's where the easy money is

How the fuck does an indie prick afford Denuvo? The goddamn thing costs over a thousand for the license alone, and then another cash pile on top to get them to develop a custom denuvo version just for your shit game.

OP confirmed hebrew as fuck.

I dont get it, piracy may hurt triple A games but for indies it definitely gets them more sales. These guys are retards

Ah, yes, OP is the real jew here, isn't he?

Read Marx Das kapital

or don't

>>>Holla Forums

I got a way to play denuvo games for free.

Where can I find a reliable list of Denuvo games? With indies occasionally using it now too I fear I may accidentally buy one.

The wikipedia list on it is garbage.

drm stops me from buying games. i still haven't seen denuvo on anything i'm interested in anyway.

check the reviews if it has mixed.

When you purchase overpriced MP3 from iTunes, you're promoting (((Judaism)))

Game made by RCT3 devs. Has breddy gud scenery tools if you have the autism for it. Sadly they also made Elite: Dangerous so this game probably won't be finished.

Just buy it user. The developers need the money.

then why is he wasting it?
Denuvo costs :
AAA title (bigger 500k units on PC): 100.000 EUR

AA title (smaller 500k units on PC): 50.000 EUR

Indie title (less than 100k units on PC): 10.000 EUR

Or

Per unit pricing:

2.500 EUR setup fee.

0,15 EUR per unit reported monthly based on Steam,… owners.

just wait for the crack and come up with better reasons to complain, homo

He shouldn't, Patience used to be a virtue.
I will get this game for free for I, can wait.

there probably wouldn't be any cracks till the game comes out. not worth the effort since they will patch it.

Shitty crypto DRM that wastes CPU cycles and is made by the SecoROM assholes, its development was funded by EA.

Doom has positive reviews

a non-shit RCT4.

Every single game I play regularly I have bought (after pirating to see if it's good), and I refuse to buy Denuvo games out of principle. I don't want to support a developer that makes a shit game and I have no way of knowing whether the game is shit unless I play it myself.

And I don't just buy games for the convenience, I usually keep the pirated version unless it's a game with online. I buy them to support the developer. I'm sure there's plenty of retards that buy denuvo games that would otherwise only pirate them, but I hope that there are more like me so this denuvo bullshit ends.

the russians will hack it anyways

FUCK
the one goddamn game I was looking forward, and now it's a time bomb until it's un-fucking usable by anyone with a processor that isn't patched to be supported, good luck in the future when you use maxbroadcock 1669 pin processors and denuvo hasn't been patched for it because the people who did don't exist anymore.