CTRL+F

Let's get an Android gaming thread going. What do you like? What's good? What games does the NSA know you play on the world's biggest botnet?

Other urls found in this thread:

libretro.com/index.php/retroarch-2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sbc > phone

Depending on the type of android that pic might not be valid: there is no need to fear the hand in the rear. Does your computer have a trash compactor in the back interior?

Why are mobile emulators so shit? The only one I found half worth a damn was for N64.

> No results for ""

Let's get an gaming thread going. What do you like? What's good? What games does the know you play on the world's biggest ?

libretro.com/index.php/retroarch-2/

I prefer gynoids myself

the fuck type of plug is that

A happy one.

Looks like a 5-15 plug.

GET OUT YOU ARE CANCER

PPSSPP works pretty well for me.

Eat dick OP.
Post some vidya with robot girls.

Here's the very first thing you need: a goddamn gamepad.

If you pulled something like that out on a train, people would look at you like you're a massive douche.

Scenario. You're a cop that been blown to bits and into a smoldering corpse. Through miracle of science, people have manged to save only your brain, stuck it into a jar, and put into a junky robot humanoid frame. And some rich fucks tank grown synthetic humanoid sex slave with synthetic skin, organs etc with artificial intelligence has come to you seeking help.

Who's truly the more human in this situation? Would you be classified as just some disable fuck, while the synthetic would be considered property? Or is it the other way around. You're now basically a robot, and the girl is now a human slave?

What sort of adventures await you? What if you walk into a bar that says "no robots allowed" who would have to wait outside?

Why? How is it any worse than pulling a GameBoy?

How terrible is the one with the keyboard?

The guy is still human, his humanity has nothing to do with his body and thus is still intact.

The synthetic is just that, whether she is a "person" or not is arguable and is more an argument about AI.

Being the guy would be more mistaken as a robot he would wait outside the bar while the girl quietly impersonates a normal human. But regardless the guy is still a man, the only thing arguable is whether a true AI, self aware and with free will, is a person or not.

I only liked Layton games on NDS

So?

This would be great if you managed to avoid that dumb "maybe these robots are more human than we thought" cliche that sci-fi writers love to use. Just keep that robot prostitute a robot, don't pull some David Cage Detroit Become Human shit on us.

I do sudokus on my phone and that's the closest I have to a game on it. It's not made for gaming.

Pixel Dungeon
or the fork
Shattered Pixel Dungeon

lol

I play a lot of Mabinogi Duel.

I notice chinks and spooks run the most cancerous decks.

I also occasionally "play" a little Potion Maker because Pio a cutie.

Well Cradle is interesting, though I'm pretty sure it's just a walking simulator at this point. Glad i pirated first to check out the gameplay, or else I'd be out 15bux

I mean if you just want games with androids in them, there's the Young Ladies from transistor, or the AssaultTron from Fallout 4. I can't really think of too many games off the top of my head that involve androids and that's actually sort of sad. I'm pretty sure there's at least one Ghost in the Shell game out there. There's a few decent ones in fightan games like Carl Clover's puppet whose name I can't remember this early in the morning.

I thougth Drastic was decent but fuck them for putting a price tag on an emulator.

Honestly, the only way to go with android stuff is emulation since it allows easy emulators on the go. And even then, you might wanna invest in a controller. Mobile gaming is really better for time wasting than actual gaming.

Though I am having fun with Hitman GO.

No idea. I only have the one of the first pic, an iPega 9023 (the red details mean it's a "revision 2", better joysticks than the original). It's pretty good, can take even a 10" tablet.

The GBA one (My Boy) works well, the SNES one (Snes9x EX+) similarly. From there on though, I guess emulation just gets harder and more costly in terms of performance. The DS one, DraStic is also decent but requires a lot of processing power, didn't buy that one.

you can literally look up "X shitty application cracked" on google and get the full version for free