BREAKING: President Trump pardons Sheriff Joe Arpaio - White House

BREAKING: President Trump pardons Sheriff Joe Arpaio - White House

SHOW ME YOUR WINNING FACE ANONS!
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/901233838294278144

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-sebastian-gorka-security-adviser-quit-white-house-nazi-links-a7711761.html
archive.is/DQB8h
twitter.com/NoShock/status/901235602032664576
twitter.com/braundiggity/status/901235594306519040
twitter.com/thelogicman/status/901235589948854273
archive.is/ShC1g
archive.is/TsqhJ
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/901256135000436737
archive.fo/Q9088
archive.is/Tiz2v
mediafire.com/file/rzr1oiyt28zvrgu/DOXES.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Great.

Never mind the shills and blackpillers. If Arpaio got pardoned then I don't worry as much for myself. It's a step in the right direction. Can't wait to salt-mine.

LET THE SALT FLOW

WHERES THAT FAGGOT user THAT WAS TALKING MAD SHIT ABOUT THIS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN IN >>10479805

Show yourself, you coward!

see

Not to derail, but apparently Gorka just quit the white house.

Thank you Trump-sama! Inb4 asshurt kike-kuns.

Dog bless Sheriff Joe Arpaio

Good!

SHILLS ETERNALLY BTFO ONCE AGAIN

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-sebastian-gorka-security-adviser-quit-white-house-nazi-links-a7711761.html
archive.is/DQB8h

Well thanks for depressing the shit out of me user, you faggot.

We need to summon the goon for more asshurt. Also, anyone brave enough to mine from reddit?

GREAT

Is Sheriff Joe going to get his badge back?

LET THE SALT FLOW.

I don't care about the spic problem anymore. The spics are better allies than niggers.

IT BEGINS
twitter.com/NoShock/status/901235602032664576
twitter.com/braundiggity/status/901235594306519040
twitter.com/thelogicman/status/901235589948854273

we beat drudge to the punch kek

They'll hunt you even when you have one foot in the grave user.

MAN THE SALT MINES EVERYONE
THEY'RE GONNA LOSE IT

The president has the power to grant pardons for federal crimes, so what the fuck are they whining about?

Trump pardons sherif Joe on a Friday when there is a cat 4 hurricane hitting Texas. Fantastic timing!

the salt lads

KEK WHERE'S THAT FAGGOT FROM THE OTHER THREAD WHO SAID THIS WASN'T GOING TO HAPPEN?

GET BENT YOU FUCKING KIKE

kek

WTF ANONS

Arpaio basically started the washington pedo ring. Before Alefantis was even involved.

I thought The Donald was going to end the kiddie rape, but now…

We need an edit of this picture, where the girl's wearing a Trump hat and the guy has a Hillary shirt on.

Kill yourself.

Congrats Sheriff Joe, this is great, if true. Let the salt flow. Love the timing.

Plenty of people in the know called this after Bannon left. Like Bannon, he's way more effective outside of the White House. Don't be a nigger, think.
sage for off topic

he's an old cocksucker. should have let him rot in jail(USER WAS RAPED TO DEATH BY A CADRE OF SOMALIAN ATTACK NIGGERS FOR THIS POST)

How's the weather in Tel Aviv, Tor-kun?

FUCK IT WE'RE OFFICIALLY MAKING THIS A CELEBRATION THREAD

SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I hope you get raped to death by a cadre of Somalian attack niggers.

¡AYY CARAMBA! MY DICK CAN'T TAKE THIS

TRUMP WILL NEVER PARDON ARPAIO

Letting the hurricane flush their dreams down the shitter.

Source?

Absolutely reddit

checked

Suck on a 12 gauge you fucking kike.

feeling comfy af, user.

kek
eat shit beaners

F5

Dance thread?

Top job Mr. President.

Some random assmad gook.

who is he and why is he important

Kill yourself kike.

Reminder that one user got dubs in the thread that meant everyone will get their cute aryan wife. Hope someone has that thread screencap.

Man, Trump's got these faggots all wound-up tonight.

(checked)

CNN took the bait they couldn't help themselves. They sidelined complete historic hurricane disaster coverage for a based pardon.

He proved Obama's birth certificate was forged.

that cocksucker had nothing to do with anything. he fucking abused prisoners and arrested people with no evidence. just because he picked up a few illegal beaners doesn't make up for what he did and you damn well know it

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THIS IS NOT OKAY! :^)

His timing is impeccable. Watch now, how well the hurricane emergency is handled, or it turns out to be a dud. Either way we know these shitstains will complain even more. Golly, their impotent rage is so satisfying.

Suck it shills

Trump really should offer a golden parachute position at ICE for anyone fired by diversity.

Yes!

If dubs, he gets reinstated.

MAKE MARICOPA WHITE AGAIN

California Attorney General and notorious beaner weighs in.

Noice

Wew.

Drown yourself in foreskin. You have no power here.

Who could this be?

MORE INCOMING SALT

A judge just threw out Bernie's DNC fraud case. #demexit now trending on Twitter. Spread a few blackpills while out mining lads.

Cry more shitskin. Why should fucking prisoners get $40k+ spent on ONE person for care. Free medical and d food when the test of the country struggles. Fuck them. They want to act like shitskins, they'll be worked and housed like they were as slaves.

Cry more shitskin. Why should fucking prisoners get $40k+ spent on ONE person for care. Free medical and d food when the test of the country struggles. Fuck them. They want to act like shitskins, they'll be worked and housed like they were as slaves.

Fucking website.

keep the salt posts coming

Now that is a duplicate post.
Wew. Fix your shit, Codemonkey.

Where is the proof?

"Ignore the hurricane"

Like what the fuck is he supposed to do ? Hes the president not a magical weather wizzard. I swear they would blame trump even if the gates of hell opened and satan himself told the lefties that its their fault.

We'll win this one in the end, even if all the powers that be are against us.

OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE FORGERY ANNOUNCEMENT BY PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP WHEN?

Who's tired?

OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE FORGERY ANNOUNCEMENT BY PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP WHEN

GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

IF YOU OPPOSE TRUMP YOU ARE ANTI-WHITE

All of Obama's pardons, not including commutations.

user they already know that

Checked

CRIPPLECHAN IS BREAKING FROM ALL THIS WINNING

this

Those are some rather swarthy sounding surnames.

>Forged birth certificate invalidates everything obongo has ever done
GEE PRESIDENT TRUMP HOW COME YOU GET FOUR SUPREME COURT PICKS?

Checked.

The kikebots on Twatter all say something about how Trump did this "during a hurricane." Dead giveaway.

SOON

DO IT MOTHERFUCKER

What was he pardoned for? Was he in prison? Why? I only remember him from a documentary where he kept his nigger inmates in pink underwear or some shit.

What the fuck you on about? I got a submit error the first time and sent it again. Little did I know it actually went through.

The DB is supposed to reject duplicate files.

one ounce of comfy news a day keeps the dreaded blackpill away

They outright admit Texico is a non white state.

Lads, this is no accident.

Oh yeah, sorry.

Remember when Obama pardoned those drug lords? Part of the near 2000 pardons he offered to those found guilty of serious federal crimes? Someone with a twatter account remind these people of that,

checked, for you

Some kike judge, probably hired directly by Obama, threw him in the slammer for being a bad goy. Jury was probably all plants as well.

FUCK YOU BURRITO NIGGERS

Some NYT kvetching.

archive.is/ShC1g

How many are there?

he was denied a jury

1715 commutations and 212 pardons.

This.

A good many of them also all happened to be released in red states. Odd.

Sheriff Joe hadn't even had a trial yet, right? Why are they saying he was convicted? And the projection of these over educated shitheads… "Trump's upstaging the hurricane" Really, nigger? Take a step back and reread what your triggered ass just typed out.

Thanks didn't know that. Dubs confirm political witch trial with fake jury.

WHERE IS YOU'RE GOD NOW SHITFLUBBS?

Stupid move, according to a pro Trump lawyer this could be seen as preventing administration of justice, which could get him impeached, low chance but no chance > low chance

and before anyone calls me a shill, the solution would have been that he waits until all the appeals etc have gone through and then pardons him

I thought he would wait too, but the guy is 85 and I thought his wife was pretty ill last year. I think there are reasons.

Duerte Trump FTW.

They don't believe in God.

NBC: Trump Likely to End DACA Immigrant Program

archive.is/TsqhJ

And of course the (((usual suspects))) went to the Gorka thread.

He's already been charged and convicted. It can't be obstruction, and the president's power to pardon is pretty absolute. The only consequences are from the voter base.

THIS IS A CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS!
IMPEACH! IMPEACH!

He deported illegals, so Democrats hated him and put him in jail on the bullshit crime of "racial profiling".

This is almost as good as if someone grabbed a handful of notes out of the wailing wall and posted them here. Hell yeah.

btw someone should do that, or drop them if they have them….

As an avid trump supporter I love it says ever boomer alive. They hate spics as much as we do almost

There is no such thing as abused prisoners.

Racial profiling has been the most effective police tactic in decades. Look how well stop and frisk worked in New York.

Did they target niggers specifically? I'd say hell yes. Were they pretty much always correct in judging a nigger was up to crime? Yes, because at any point in time the majority of niggers are committing a crime.

Racial profiling works.

LADS IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/901256135000436737

Tent cities ftw.

IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT

At this point, I just want Trump to inflict as much pain as possible on these people before everything collapses or America is made Great Again. I'm never going to forget "Goy, Bye!" There's no room left in my heart for compassion. I just want them to suffer.

I'm glad they're starting to accept the inevitable :^)

HOLY FUCK

What in the hell is going on anymore?

What time line is it?

WEW

The memes must flow digits.

Don't really think God believes that tbh heh.

Why can't I hold all this win.Jpg

All these comments sound like shill responses and like they are reading from a script. Embarrassing.

Can one of you anons translate what the fuck this means?

Some context:

archive.fo/Q9088

A glorious FU to spics, faggots, niggers and Jews. Gas them all.

Which is precisely why libshits and Jews passed laws banning it. They made pattern-recognition, illegal.

I'll see that and raise it good sir.

Nice.

The NYT has quite the cadre of professional shill commenters but there are a few in there who are true believers. Can be difficult to tell them apart though.

Let the Salt Flooooooooooowwww

Trump is such a gud goy, eh shills?

They are feminists found at junctions and crossroads throughout the world.

Yes.

Checking those salt dubs

Meanwhile kikes have a sticker color system for anybody coming into their country. Not to mention the usual shit they do inside their borders.

Read art of the deal. These guys were never going to be permanent, they were always meant to be shitcanned for negotiation for the wall and other shit. Just you watch.

This. Even more, we have seen Trump go through people rather quickly during his campaign so this is not surprising.

That's beautiful, user.

this, most of these people are disposable right wing talking heads, they're consumables

Does anyone have the screencaps about the war in Ukraine being about human/child trafficking?

That thing should be destroyed.

Everyone except the number one man in the organization is expendable and can be removed for any or no reason. No exceptions. It's not a difficult concept to grasp and happens all day long, every day throughout the business world.

THEY actually killed God.

Dune. Nice one.

These liberal lunatic retards are really sick. They'd rather an almost 90 year old man go to prison…? That poor man, dedicated his entire life to this country only to be humiliated and CONVICTED at the end. I am thankful to Trump for this.

you mean the guy who had about a third of the replies in the trump rally threads?

You.. you keep using that word user

I never said he'd never do it, I did say the salt won't really happen till he actually did it. So that's awesome, if Joe keeps talking it will be even better.
I don't see a problem with pressuring someone to actually do the right thing, I don't really understand just sucking Trump cock no matter what, except when you factor in that someone's getting paid to do it or something.

This.
FUCKING THIS.

This was a terrible decision, I really didn't want Trump to do this. Arpaio has been a constant tumor on Maricopa county's budget. He was constantly being sued for one reason or another, which I wouldn't mind if many of those lawsuits were not from his dumbass deputies killing people in jail (in other words, BEFORE THEY ARE EVEN CONVICTED OF A CRIME). His enforcement of any law besides immigration (and even then, not much reduction) was totally ineffective: emergency response times increased by several minutes under his oversight, and he swept several sexual abuse cases under the rug and then shifted the blame to one of his deputies as a fall guy. But hey, it's all ok because he raided a laundromat or two and posed in front of a tank! How many other county sheriffs can you even name? This man turned a relatively minor state level position into a national affair, for his own gain and at the expense of the people that he was supposed to protect. I understand why Trump pardoned him (popularity and distraction from dropping DACA, which I approve) but I'm still burned that Arpaio has a legion of out of state retarded snowbird fanboys who made him into the invincible election machine that he was throughout the 2000s with their coverage and financial contributions.

Its cool though, he came back to life.

Kill yourself.

Hope he gives him a medal too for super top kek lulz

this
my boss is the president of the company i work at, and he flat out says something very similar to everyone on a regular basis
he's a fair and reasonable guy, and doesn't just go around wontonly firing people, he just makes sure we know that we're not irreplaceable

OVER 9000+

Took you long enough kike.
If king nigger didn't get in trouble for releasing a hundred coke dealers (who had ACTUALLY BEEN CONVICTED) they're not gonna be able to do a god damn thing to Trump. Go cry with all your kike friends. DOTR is coming and there's nothing you can do about it. You and all the rest of you luciferian shit eating mongrels are going to die. You shouldn't have made up such incredible lies about the Holocaust kike. You're going to live it one day and now we've got all kinds of fun ideas thanks to your kike creativity.

See:

You're kind of saying 'who cares' level shit. He's an old man, he's not a sherrif anymore and he was BTFO'ing Obama, who I think is arguably a bigger asshole and worse for America.

So where's all the commies saying they were going to burn down America if Arpaio got pardoned? I'm ready for it.

These observations came from living in the state. Arpaio was elected all these years by retarded Sun City boomers who believe everything they see on TV. How would you feel if your county had a shit sheriff who made token pledges to fight illegal immigration and then fucked the police and jail system for the entire state? This is what I've had to deal with.

I'm posting under a different ID because the dynamic IP glitch has fucked me again. Chodemonkey needs to fix his shit.

dude, you're an obvious shill just trying to anger troll. Try to get another reply out of me, you can do it.

Yes. I was going to say..not that THEY really killed him.

Your post kinda missed the whole fucking point that Trump had to pardon him because a Kikey judge said he discriminated against spics in cases of deportation.

Give it a rest you fucking faggot.

Why would I need to change IPs for any other reason than the glitch? How is my post indicative of shilling in any way? You are paranoid.

I love that word and "literally". I actually and literally. 4eva.

You care if you live here. Elected officials should do their fucking jobs.

Post your face when that shill from the rally stream thread got cucked again.

Brace your selves for a flood of salt-left tears from the fake news media.

I'm done responding to you. Eat a bullet faggot.

Now this is a whitepill I needed

How bout this, user?

You are a faggot. I hope you get AIDS you fucking nigger.

Kek he shilled so much that everybody knows who we're talking about.

On second thought, let me literally bend down to spoonfeed you since it's obvious you're a fucking newfag. The "shill tactic" of changing IPs is called samefagging, which only works when the person who is changing IPs doesn't say "hey, I'm changing my fucking IP to avoid a captcha bug that has been known to everyone on the site for several days"
I hope you are less of a faggot in the future.

Nice.

jej, shills are getting flustered

Delicious

I run into it whenever I close my laptop and open it again. VPN changes and I have a new ID.

This isn't the only thread where shill paranoia has drawn fags out of the woodwork. It's like 2015's alacrity daemon all over again.

Yes he had a trial, he's due for sentencing in October.
t, AZ fag, it is on the news here often

Ernest p whirl?

Wew lads, they're getting desperate.

Before anyone gets too excited, Podesta's firm is being subpoenad in relation to Manafort's relationship to Ukraine/Russia. Or at least that's the reason. I do hope Mueller is investigating Podesta for being a pedo.

Today is a good day.

Lmfao that faggot even typed out his gay lisp by spelling "civilisation"

user I sent that to him.

Thanks for the salt-left position, kike. For the record, there is zero chance Trump will face repercussions for this. Presidents can pardon anybody they want to, for any reason, and it's never interference with the administration of justice, especially for a misdemeanor. On the muh-PR front, let the whiners whine. If anybody makes too big a deal out of this, Trump can mention Mark Rich and shut them niggers right up.

Kill yourself for shilling Jew lies, Avram.

Rather less, methinks heh.

Post yfw Trump taps unheard-of veins of salt by appointing Sheriff Joe head of ICE.

That pic reads like the conversations Jews had about how the Nazis were full of shit while they were marched into the gas chambers. In the alternate universe where Jews were gassed in chambers, plz no bully

>You are a sad strange little man. And you have my pity. Farewell. Jpg

alternate universe? it's this universe fag, just in 15 years

Holy shit, they're buzzing like gay brown hornets over this. Does anybody remember back when the left was going to elect Hillary and start WWIII with Russia? And now this is the best they've got. Sad!

Too late for me, just in time for my son to find work as a camp guard. I hope they offer a good pension; the work probably won't last very long in itself.

Feminists who oppose the patriarchy by standing in the middle of intersections.

Good work, tbh.

Oh. It's still funny thougj, him having a lisp and all.

The salt is unreal. Liberals are becoming unhinged.

They are still harmless, as they weak and girly faggots, but they are basically losing their humanity. I think there is not a man they hate more than Trump.

I don't get how this site doesn't require a subscription at this point. I fucking love it.

Congratulations to Sheriff Arpaio. Now he can go back to stopping bad hombres.

checked

MOAR

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I miss the twitter banter. Shame I'm banned, and I got no more numbers to use.

WINNING
COULD TRUMP MAKE JOE HEAD OF ICE ?
THAT Would CREATE a SHIT STORM

I don't even use my number, every time it asks me, I put it in and then immediately delete it.

500 hours in photoshop. Always wanted to do this. Finally found the right picture.

Field Promotion for Miles "If it's brown, gun it down" Antwiler when?

kys

IF YOU DON'T SUBMIT, I WILL SODOMIZE AND FACE FUCK YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS

bye nigger :^)

GONNA GO TO SLEEP NOW, HOPEFULLY THIS TIME IT WON'T BE WITH SOME FAGGOT PRANCING AROUND IN MY HEAD SAYING STUPID SHIT KEEPING ME AWAKE LITTTERALLY ALL FUCKING NIGHT

FRESH SALT FROM PMSNBC

that repetitive "song" pisses me off every time i hear it, or a reference is made to it.

you know it was literally made by a race mixing whore and her nigger, right? look it up.

why are you posting pics of your broken asshole.

Salt and tears nigger not broken open boy pussy faggot.

GN & don't forget your warm milk.

Wait whats this about he shitting on trannies today too?

here's the shitty vocalist and her nig boyfriend.

a real whore, and a real coal burner, that's for sure.

fucking stop posting that shit

Fucking christ somebody shut the retard up

Kek

Kek's coming back and his powers get stronger with each day that September approaches

A second term.

Shame, but you'll see it at least

Checked.

I'd pay 5 bux to see that cuck get an axe right between his eyes.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Post yfw MSNBC tells the world you're in "lawless violation of the law."

Is that you, Styx?

"intersectionalism" is the venn-diagram of poz/marxism

Watch as the Democrats airbrush Podesta out of History like Stalin did to all his old friends.

I don't fucking understand why shitskin illegals are not shot on sight.. why waste all the fucking money on transport, food, accommodation..

Fucking cowboys shot mudbeans on sight.

checked

but she looks like an ugly jewess mixed with spic and he looks like a blaxican with down syndrome. so I don't really care. both are already mongrels.

Fucking truth. I heard one Jew avenger give an interview about Alois Brunner, and the jourofag – who seemed like a nice young goy from some corn state – asked the bitter old kike why it was so important to scour Syria for a man who, if he was even still alive, would have been like 95 years old?

The Jew got a really sinister expression and piously intoned that the old Nazi must spend at least one day in jail, even if he dies right after, so he can know that he was caught in the end and punished.

I look forward to giving a similar interview myself in 50 years.

You got dubs, so I'll spoonfeed you. They're coalburning lesbians.

The madman actually did it

wow

MOAR SALT

This is such a shitty forced meme.

Kek, you liked that .gif eh?

Oh sweet christ user my sides.

Sometimes, you're CNN and you just need someone to say "shame on him" like a mongoloid for the hundredth time.

Getting mighty sick of that loudmouth nose-first beaner accent. Maybe it sounds beautiful in Spanish or Quetzal or whatever her animalistic tribe speaks, but in English it sounds like a goose getting fucked by a palsied moose with throat cancer.

Typical tricks Shlomo!

Yeah, neither did anything wrong.

sick digits, kek be with us here tonight

Today's looking up lads

Only if they are also majority shareholder.

Yeah we get it.

Black man dressed in busses casual wouldn't be frisked.White guy dressed like nigger would be frisked.

every minute of programming they air is revealing desperate crunch-time maneuvers.

Heil'd hitley dubs

Savage AF. Nice, user.

Why do Japanese women have such hideously disgusting legs? They're like stumps of fat.

What do you guys think peak-salt will be? Trump's 2020 re-election?

His 2024 re-election

I thought they were pretending he didn't have any. They really just drop this shit on a whim if it helps construct the next angle of slander.

sorry to interrupt with off topic, but lefty/pol/ shills are so ass-mad at this announcement they are pony spamming the board like crazy (14 spam threads so far) somebody might want to call the mod.

Top fucking Kek. You can always tell how mad they are by the number of spam threads they make.

Imagine if Kid Rock wins
Check'em

Pretty sure that's the /pone/ raid they've been doing nightly in effect.

I think it comes from seiza, the japanese style of 'proper sitting'. Its when you fold your legs under your thighs and your ankles turned outwards. It mashes up and bows the fuck out of your legs when you do it everyday.

reminder to hit shift-click in catalog view to hide faggoty threads

eh, either way its an impotent attempt on their part. ponies don't even trigger the vast majority of us.

this

lol

It's a genetic defect that some of them have, called pigeon leg/knock knees IIRC. I saw it reasonably often whilst over there.

I am Joeing stronger

EVEN MOAR SALT!

BACK TO MUH RUSSIA NARRATIVE!

This is what happens when year after year you let violent gangs run rampant so you can expand your voter base.

Here's an evil nazi frog for more salt mining.

Har! Another fucking female sandnigger explaining how things are supposed to work.

checking the unchecked

so many unchecked digits tbh

They're going to be screeching about this for the next 20 years.

Leftist faggots like this need nailed to the nearest cross.

Whenever Holla Forums is happy about anything, they get mad.

At least they haven't started posting their cuck porn yet

This is great, they cannot even make worthwhile jokes before screeching.

Excellent work, user.

Highlighting their logical errors and blatant hypocrisy is pointless, because leftists never argue in good faith, see Alinsky rule #4. At best it's a waste of your time, at worst they draw emotional strength from you falling into the trap of trying to engage with them honestly. Either ignore or mock them with dismissive "lol ok faggot" type responses and memes.

High quality pepe right there.

Shit forgot my webms.

SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

lol he was salty about that get I get'd when Trump announced he was going to do it, too.

wtf I live by that mountain
you telling me I live ~15 min from an ice cream factory?

MR. PRESIDENT PLEASE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

What is this, lieG .J?

Indeed , the word faggot, and dismissing them seems to REALLY piss them off. Because most if not all are either trap faggots themselves, or they are EXTREMELY sympathetic to the traps.

It was a trumped up misdemeanour contempt of court, "for continuing to order his deputies to arrest suspected undocumented immigrants after a 2011 federal injunction that followed allegations of racial profiling."

Meanwhile all of Obongo's pardons were for actual crimes, mostly cocaine running and fraud.

Maybe he even used them to catch spics. In any case they are very good boys

Post is gone, and I don''t read NYTs. They didn't really try to pin pedo on Arpaio did they? If so, they have completely lost their damned minds.

I wonder how Joe's celebrating his freedom

IT'S RUSSIA!!!

Jesus, this Begala guy is nuts. Fucking clown world we live in. These people expect us to take them seriously?

I love checking the comments at Yahoo. No matter how liberal they try to be, they always get raped in the comments section.

Damn. Same thing on JewTube. Good to see folks not buying all the bull shit. Soon brothers, we hang em high.

Fill me in, anons, I've been away for some time. Who's Arpaio?

I love that they've dropped the term "undocumented person". They've just given up on that BS completely. We are winning.
I wonder if Obama's drug lords showed remorse.

(checked)
Dubs confirm KEKs will

Seriously, fucker.

how desperate are these retards?

They tried to make it appear as though he was covering up child molestation and other sexual abuse cases during a period of a few years while he was Sheriff. The reality of it was that his department was so goddamned swamped with dealing with illegal beaner violence and drug trade at the time that he had to make the unfortunate choice of being somewhat frugal in choosing which sex crimes to fully investigate and which to determine were not worth the manpower. The kikes honed in on this and went after him hard in the MSM and he ended up cucking with a half-assed apology (which we all know is always the wrong move with these goddamn yids) and the kikes have never let him forget it since. They've had a hard on for Joe forever since he's been such a hardliner when it came to cracking down on spics in Arizona and being vocal about illegals so none of this should be a surprise.

(checked)

I'm guessing your a youngfag or a yuropoor if you aren't already familiar with Paul Begala. The man has been a go to talking head for Democrat hysterics for the better part of three decades user. He even advised Bill Clinton and helped manage his Presidential Campaign. He's the quintessential kike owned mouthpiece. Back in the 90s SNL used to have that kike hack Chris Kattan do an impression of him that was somewhat amusing. Of course that was back when leftist media could still occasionally make fun of themselves.

It means retard.

Enforcing the Military ban on the trannies. Shitlibs and leftyfags got their knickers in twist all over agin again

Kek they really flooded the catalogue now. Must have been salty when Holla Forums raided the fuck out of them last week or two ago.
TBH I just ignore those faggots and give them no attention.

And neither did you, mein Fuhrer.

I just realized that by doing this, Trump is signaling to all the judges (many of them very right wing) that will most likely preside over court cases involving the border wall (you know there will be some). Many of them have gone against Obama multiple times and some of them have caught shit for it. He's basically showing that he will back them if they do their sworn duty.

CNN is hilarious. They get a cuck and three cunts on to talk about an issue moderated by a Marxist black guy. I hope everyone who works for CNN dies.

A Marxist niggerkike

ew

Didn't know he was Jewish. Makes sense though.

HOW DO YOU GET TO PARDON UNLIKE ANYONE ELSE, PLUMPF!

so much winning. it's hard to not stay continually erect with all these happenings and wins. this timeline = best timeline

Yeah it's a love/hate relationship. Lefties don't wanna admit it.

W E W
E
W
Also what is "Improper use of cocaine" supposed to mean? Is there a legal way to use cocaine?

archive.is/Tiz2v

Arpaio needs to go back to the offensive

I love that they don't even have a solid reason why Trump is loyal to Russia for any reason
How do you not blow your brains out Bill Maher, each day?

user how dare you talk about Jesus that way.

Women shouldn't be fighting. It's not proper.

Yahoo articles are often pure leftist dogma with buzzwords and scaremongering over shit only liberal pussies care about. On the rare occasion that I go on Yahoo News I don't even read the articles, only the comments where people are often ripping their narrative to pieces and pissing all over it. Since their dumb cunt CEO ran Yahoo into the ground it appears they cannot even spare the nickel for shills supporting their biases in the comments sections much anymore. You'd think they would just do the cheapest solution and shoah the comments section entirely like others have done.

Tell it to the juice that promote all that shit.

Underrated.

Then they get no shekels for clicks. They are fuckied not matter what. My heart is filled with happy.

Shes getting married tomorrow

I would think that it would be only boomers who don't know how to change their homescreens that use yahoo.

Dubs for Dune. The Salt must flow!

It's almost fucking September and these faggots are still trying this shit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Jesus Christ, do they not realize how desperate and pathetic they look while still clinging to MUH RUSSSIA narrative? Does anyone take them seriously anymore? Like, anyone at all?

Stop and never start again, you fucking suck at your job

Meanwhile, obongo pardons tens of drug dealers and not a word comes out of this spic's mouth.

Wtf? I love ZOG's jewdicial system now!

Must be real hard to earn your shekles nowadays, huh? It's time to get a real job.

Dentistry. Nasal and oral surgery.

Kikes still go around making almost 100 year old people go to jail just because sometime during the 40s they politely nodded at a german and that makes them holohoax perpetrators.

I agree with you that Gorka is awesome, but what is it? Could it be that you were just looking for any excuse to hate people that the left hates so that you don't have to argue?

Still wouldn't expect that since DACA will die all by itself.
Which would be all of them.

It's almost like trumps deliberately instigating left wing violence.
But this is no surprise. It's all a fucking psyop.

How is doing the right thing instigating? Are we jews who sacrifice our own in the fires of Baal now? THE SHERIFF DID NOTHING WRONG. O'nigger released dozens of big league drug dealers and that was somehow good? Why is the left's moral/principle compass so askew?

They complain about this, but when you pardon convicted child molestors
When do these piece of shit lugenpresse schills get what's coming to them?
NEO 1933 WHEN?!

bad

Existing. These are negatively conditioned zombies.
Nazies existing is like hell for them. The cognitive dissonance is unbearable.

just checking

They do whatever their owners do.
You should know this by now. Most of this left movement is funded subversion.

Nice dubs

Obama pardons
Trump pardons
and Obama has the nobel prize

How will spics ever recover?

I have to give credit to trump for how well he plays people, but it's sad how many here are so easily played. Like with covfefe

Ernest goes to the white house

damn user i grew up on jom varney's films

haha definitely one of the best twitter shitposters

I have to give credit to you for how well you suck nigger dicks, but it's sad how many non-GRIDS nigger dicks you've sucked. Lick GRIDS cock.

That's actually standard practice.

🐸

you insignificant, incoherent small-headed man child

HE who has no back bone,

HE who has no SPINE,

HE WHO IS NOTHING BUT A MINDLESS, SENSELESS SPEWER GABBER-WALKY-KOSHER-BOSHER SENTENCE FRAGMENTS MASQUERADED AS "ABBREVIATION".

YOU, ARE ONE OF THE MANY FLAWS OF THIS SOCIETY,

AND IT IS YOU, WHO WILL FALL FIRST!

…INTO MY GARDEN OF CHUTZPAH, YOU MESHUGANAH GOY! HEAD OF SAND! BRAIN OF BASICALLY NO SUBSTANCE AND ONLY MISH-MASH GARFUNKEL GANGRENE GARBAGE OF LITERALLY THEE LOWEST FORM ON THIS PLANET!

BAH HUMBUG! FUCK YOU!

DOXES.zip

mediafire.com/file/rzr1oiyt28zvrgu/DOXES.zip

If this is pasta, it's under cooked and tastes fucking terrible.

OH YEA EVERYTHING IS A FUCKING COPY PASTA TO YOU SHITS Ha Ha Ha Le Funny ChopPY pAStEEEE XDDD YAAA EPIK MEEMMEEE YAAAA
FUCKING INBRED POLLACK FAGGOTS, NOT WHITE, FUCKING MESTIZO, ALBINO OR EVEN MULATTO THINK THEY'RE SAVING 'MY RIGHT RACE" FUCK YOU GET HERPES AND SCABBIES AND DIE OF YOUNG AGE YOU USELESS PILE OF WANNABE HOMOSEXUAL GANGSTER GHETTO THUG GARBAGE, YOU WHO INSTEAD OF JUST FUCKING YOUR FELLOW HOMOS IN THE ASS NORMALLY, DO IT IN THIS WEIRD WAY WHERE YOU KEEP PULLING IN AND OUT CONSTANTLY SO THAT YOUR PARTNER'S ANUS LITERALLY NEVER RECOVERS FROM THE DAMAGE AND THEY SHIT THEMSELVES FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFES (AN ACTUAL FETISH OF THE "RIGHT RACE" ACTIVATIONISTS) YOU LOW GHETTO GUTTER DRINKING FAGGOTS ARE BEYOND SICK TO THE BONE AND THE ONLY CURE FOR YOUR SHIT IS TO GO TO THE FUCKING SHADE SHACK AND SUBMIT BUT OHHH NOOO NOONO NNONONONOONNOONNONO GOD FORBID IT'S SOMETHING SIMPLE NOOOO YOU HAVE TO DO IT THE HARD WAY YOU JUST CAN'T LIVE A DAY WITHOUT DRINKING YOUR BOYFRIEND'S PEE AND EATING HIS CUM FOR BREAKFEST YOU FUCKING SICK DEGENERATE FAGGOTS WHO HAVE THE NERVE TO CLAIM THEY HAVE """MORALS""" WHAT A FUCKING JOKE I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU WAILING WALL CARROT WAXING LOVING FAGGOTS TO CALL ME A GOON WHILE YOU POST YOUR FAVORITE SMUG ANIME GAIRL XDDDD AVATAR FAG SHIT FUCK YOU DIE IN A HOLE YOU UNGREATFUL SHITS STOP EATING DICKS STOP MAKING THESE SHITTY WEBSITES TO SHARE YOUR STORIES OF WAKING UP AND YOUR BOYFRIEND IS ALREADY FUCKING YOU UP THE ASS YOU SICK FUCK I DON'T CARE I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT HOLY SHIT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES ARE WORSE THEN LEFTYPOZ WHY DON'T YOU JUST FUCKING SHUT UP ALREADY AND JUST END YOUR CANCEROUS SHITTY LIFE IF YOU HATE IT THAT MUCH IF THIS KEEPS GOING ON I'M GOING TO EXPLODE I'LL GO CRAZY FUCK YOU

FUCKING FAGGOTS CAN'T STOP SUCKING DICK IF YOU'RE GAY KEEP THAT SHIT AWAY FROM ME I DON'T WANNA SEE IT I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT IT'S NOT MY FAULT IF YOU'RE INJECTING SILICONE INTO YOUR DICK AS AN ATTEMPT TO MAKE IT LOOK BIGGER ON THE OUTSIDE YOU FLAMING HOMO JUST FUCKING QUIT IT HOLY SHIT

WHAT'S NEXT, HUH? I'M A BOT? RIGHT? FUCK YOU YOU'RE ALL FUCKING STUPID YOU'RE ALL FUCKING SUCKING COCK THIS ISN'T THE MEME ZONE YOU PIECES OF SHIT FUCK YOU AND YOUR MAJOR UNAUTHORIZED CLOGS IN YOUR SHITTY ALEHOUSES

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK

WOW GUYS LOOK AT RHTHE SHILL HES HAVING A Mental Break Down bECAS HE ONLY GET 1 PAY A DAY YES $$$ $1 $$$!$!$$!11 PAY A DAY YES THAT IS RIGHT THAT IS CORRECT THAT IS THE FACT FACTUAL CITATION RIGHT THERE LMAO TBQH FAMSMH L0L MENTALLY ILL SHILL LOOLL LETS POST SOME MORE SHITTY MUG ANIME PONOGRAPHS YEA THAT'LL SHUT UP HIM NOW LETS GO TO BACK FUCKING EACHOTHER UPTHE ASS RIDE FELLOW CUMRAGS???????????????? Xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

I realize that we don't fag bash anymore do we? If that faggot got his ass kicked more he wouldn't be posting his completely punchable face.

Asses and elbows, is that you? Have your mental state really degenerated this far?

w000w0w0w0w0w0 YEA MANG THAT SHILL IS LIKE L00L SO SWAGYOLO METNALLY ILL FUCK HIM LOL FAG TWO POINT O SHELLECKS HAVE BEEN DEPOSITED INTO UR ACCOUNT GOY YEAAAA>>10501963

==DO YOU KNOW THE REMEMBER TO ME ABOUT TO YOU BACK TO THE SAFE PLACE I WILL MOVE TO THE SAFEPLACE AT LEAST THERE I WONT DEAL WITH SHILL FAG YEAAAA EPIK MEMES YEA I'M SO PRODUCTIVE SITTING HERE ON MY ASS MAKING SHITTY PEPE PONOGRAPHS WOOOOOOOOOOOOW SWAGGGGGGGGGGGGGG KEKISTANI WOWWW WATCH ME FIT ALL OF THESE BUZZ WORDS UP MY ASSHOLE YEAA YAHOOOO I AM A PART OF THE RIGHT RACE AND U CANT ESCAPE NOW FAGGOT YEA WE GONNA HACK THE RACE

Yea Look A t Tgihs Funny Mme Swag WOW I AM sO fUNNY sWOw iam Really Saving THe WHite Racie Wright NOW i AM cONTRIbuting and UUUU and are DOING JACK SHIT shilll LLOLOOLL I cAN sTAY up AND uuu can't loollololol wowwww NOW wHOS tHE bOSS nOW fAGGOT cNT piELE OF shit you literal wheel base you don't have any power here U SHILLL LOOLOL UR JUST MENTALLY ILL MATE M8 CAN'T TAKE THE BANTS Xddddd LOL

Shitskin couldn't take it anymore.

Nice reflective dubs, user! Thanks for the oc!

whO Ssays I am NOT A REAL CONTRUBIATUROR OF THE WHITRIGHT RACE? HUH? IF U DONT LIKE THE REMEMBER TO ME UR A SHILL FUCK YOU CUNT FAGGOT i WILL fuck you up the asshole real good give u the pozzz xddd got some nice nazi uiniforms from ww2 that we can breeed u in neggggg loooooooo lmao s now if you what did i know about kitchen s before? nothing. what do i know now? everyjthjng, i know how to plda nr ofone i wow hes on drugs wow hes on lsd wow ihes on cwrack cocaine ovbioisuly who else acts like this WOW HES JUST SOME KIKE MOD GOING OFF THE ROASTER YEA JUST repott That faggot Reported. Repoerted. Sage RPEORTREEDDD LOLL IF U DONT kNOW tHIS tRANNY tHAT wfUCKED hIM sELF IUP the ashsole FROM 2004 thNE u ARE not A TRUE Holla Forums zomie (tm) UR JUST ANOTHER FUCKING IDIOT NEWBAFGAG SUPRISE who hasn't luarked yet (liruk at least five more years before you come back faggot make sure you suck my dick while ur at it too lolo)

lel, git gud fag

dubs of truth!

BE SIDE WHERE SIDE THAT WHICH COMES IN CANS NO DESPOSIT NO RESERVERSE OBVIOUS SHILL SHIT IN HERE WOW NOw who is behind this U may ASK WELL I GOT AN IDEA I THINK IT HE AS SOMething to do with that faggot from a few motnsh gback that like posts all that cock porn and shit about bioarbaearks that tumblr WBESITE and I think that maybe IF wE dIG yea melike DIG ACTUALLY do something like WE used to dio (right com rags? ) then we can make it somehow like into being lIKE WE'RE SAVING THE RIGHT RACE MAYBE??? WHO KNWOS BUT Thlets jUST GET Tn ILET ME GET TO THE POINT B?:: if u theres a THING TAHT help u YOU DOWNLOAD IT FROM
Bassworld8.com/abusevideos.html v and like if you don't VISIT THAT Ur a shill so fuck you man like EVERYONE HERE BUT me IS a SHILL thEY doN'T KNOW fuCKING JACK SHIT broken record no PERSONALITY OF THEIR OWN THEY ARE A PARROTINTG THIS SHIT BECAUSE IT'S WHAT THEIR LOCAL "COOL" GHETTO THUG TRASH SAIDA ND THEY THINK IF THEY REPEAT IT THEN THEY BECOME COOL LIKE THEIR LOCAL GHETTO TRASH welcooll no tahht just turns u into agay homosex homosexual sexual shill sexual faggot predatord fucking cunt ASSHOLE WHEELBASE WOOW LOOK AT THIS SHILL HE SSO MENTALLY ILL LOOLOOL J"SHIT SKIN LOST IT" OLOOLOLOL FUCK HIM YEA SWAG WE ARE THE RIGHT RIGHT WE ARE SO RIGHT YEA WE ARE RIGHT U DON'T KNOW ANYTHING JACK SHIT FUCK U GET OUT NEW FAGG LURK TEN MORES YEARS SOUCK MY COCK TOO YEA LOL fucking new fagg doesnt knwo SHITTTT>>10502045

why

is the wood plyable os ir

gonna go kill myself now i think

Good idea.

That first mp4 is gold.

Obama pardoned hundreds of shitskin drug dealers. If any Holla Forumsacks go to prison and we can make a big enough stink on social media I think Trump will bail them out too.

Good hope he makes Joe head of the INS

thread theme

They will always whine, but that's what is going to make these next 3 1/2 years so great. The butt hurt will never cease.

he pardoned a redneck, so what? where's the fucking wall? where's the gold backed dollar? where are deportation buses?

Yeah, why didn't he gas the jews the day of his inauguration?

Reported.

What is haarp?

…meanwhile

Has this board gone full civcuck?

That's what trump should do to the CEOs of the news Corporations that caused race riots deliberately with their race baiting.

Did you mean to say roolcuk, Holla Forums?

That's a powerful ID, user.

Checked.

They don't have one.