Are yah ready for this, Holla Forums?

Are yah ready for this, Holla Forums?

Cuck and tea is gonna debunk your shit. He read 3 books and listened to 8 lectures. You have been warned.

archive.is/cJ6VX
archive.is/pf24h

I guess they temporarily ran out of ad hominems on this issue.

Haplogroups are what "alt right" is fighting for tho.
Wtf is this fag kike on about?
also, nice e-celeb thread OP, nobody gives a shit about this faggot

Is he making it up as he goes along?

Seems like it, he has his conclusion and is looking for evidence to support it.

I'm assuming his disingenuous non-argument is going to be something like pic-related.

I want to see this bite him in the ass. We push "racial egalitarianism" as a dogmatic belief of the left and establish human biodiversity as the objective, neutral term. What do?

Words are important and have power. I like your idea. It's basically similar to what the kikes have done, by taking concepts such as just being "normal" and turning it into things like "I'm a cis-gendered heterosexual bio-male" They push stuff like this in order to make what we perceive as normal no-brainer positions into something academic, sterile, and seemingly just one choice of many.

We should push for similar things with all liberal beliefs.

People instinctively suspect that complex=bullshit, simple=truth, or even wisdom. That's one advantage we get out of the kikes penchant for torturing language as a means of subversion. I like "racial egalitarianism" because it takes a lot of syllables to spell out what they believe in. Perhaps there's a shorter, analogous term for human biodiversity. For the normies I mean, not Holla Forums debates.

I dont know what this dumbfaggot is trying to spew but science continues to prove race isnt a social construct so he can get gassed.

"race realism" or "racial differences" is usually what I use.
I also like to use the term "social constructivism" when it comes to typical culturam marxist beliefs on race/gender/culture/etc. I'll have to give this more thought for other liberal beliefs and what we should be calling them.

Who the fuck is this e-celeb? Using Kraut with parenthesis, totally a Jew.

does he even mention lewontin's fallacy, even if to dismiss it with bullshit or fail to explain it at all?

Oh it's a kike alright.

Nah, he is gentile German. Seems heavily brainwashed by the denazification propaganda but somehow still hates Muslim immigration.

He's one of those ">tfw to intelligence to have an opinion" skepticucks who goes after low-hanging fruit like blue-haired feminists, but then freaks out if you dare talk about anything like race/IQ or the jews. Some girl recently made a video on how difference races have different average IQs, and this helps explain africans' lack of success, and he sperged out and went full SJW trying to get her videos deleted, the girl doxed, and even contacted her employer in an effort to get her fired. Mind you that he's one of those people that claims to be for free speech and was highly critical of "SJW tactics" like doxing and IRL messing with people you disagree with… until it was someone he disagreed with.

Jews always argue over semantics, it makes it very easy to muddy the waters.

I'll have you know Kraut and Tea is an ascended master of advanced genetics and was educated at the finest academy of Googling shit. He has literally never been wrong in the past, carries no ideological baggage as a German cuck, and has definitely expiated the guilt he was born with for having had a patriotic grandfather. How dare you argue with his liberal truthology? Do you not agree with the academicians of the People, comrade?

Yup. They even try to jew god by having 600+ commandments and then finding retarded ways around them.

I refer to them as "racial postmodernists," and the position I support as "reality."

Remember to use terms like "common sense", sort of like how the jews try to persuade people with terms like "common sense gun control" or "common sense immigration reform"

Have you seen his videos? He "hates" Muslim immigration because in Germany, the Muslims are allowed to preach antisemitism. In other words, he's against the brown scum because they aren't properly cucked, and they stir those last three Germanic nucleotides in his DNA with shame when he sees them marching with swastikas and tossing Roman salutes at synagogues.

I'm also fond of "obvious" and "as demonstrated in every black country."

It's just basic motivated reasoning. He knows he doesn't like them, but not why. So he invents reasons that suit his beliefs about himself, however tortured they are. The actual reasons, which are simpler and easily grasped by us, is that they are aliens invading his country.

You're putting Krautcuck in too much of a sympathetic light and giving him too much benefit of the doubt. He's a closet antifa-supporter who pretends to be "le rational skeptic" whole also attacking anyone who dares step out of line and promote any sort of wrongthink. He's not just some ignorant lost soul. He's cerberus the guard dog.

If all groups mixed, there will soon be no significant diversity left. If one group is flooded and mixed out of existence, we will have lost a great deal of our world genetic diversity.