I was just now listening to the unedited audio of Christopher Cantwell's interview with Vice...

I was just now listening to the unedited audio of Christopher Cantwell's interview with Vice, and stumbled upon something interesting. Go to the timestamp 1:24:33:

christophercantwell.com/2017/08/14/radical-agenda-ep342-full-vice-interview/

Transcript:

CANTWELL: I've sent you that video. Did you watch that video I sent you?

ELLE REEVE: Yes.

CANTWELL: You saw what I was talking about - they hit his car, right?

ELLE REEVE: I saw one - what looked like, one person.

CANTWELL: One person hit his car with an object, right?

ELLE REEVE: [Very affirmatively.] Yes. That's what it looks like.

But notice how the Vice episode edits together the interview. This is how the car incident is presented there (timestamp 19:45):

youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I

CANTWELL: The fact that nobody on our side died, I'd go ahead and call that points for us. The fact that none of our people killed any people unjustly, I think is a plus for us. And I think that we showed our rivals that we won’t be cowed.

ELLE REEVE: [Sarcastically.] But the car that struck a protestor. That's unprovoked.

CANTWELL: That’s not true and you know that it’s not true, you’ve seen the video.

ELLE REEVE: I’ve seen _a_ video, and I _don’t_ know much about it. [Interrupting Cantwell, and in a condescending tone.] Can you describe what the video _appears_ to show?

CANTWELL: So the video appears to show someone striking that vehicle. When these animals attacked him again, he saw no way to get away from them except to hit the gas. And sadly, because our rivals are a bunch of stupid animals who don’t pay attention, they couldn’t just get out of the way of his car, and some people got hurt, and that’s unfortunate.

ELLE REEVE: [With a look of horror on her face.] So you think it was justified.

CANTWELL: I think it was more than justified. The amount of restraint that our people showed out there I think was astounding.

In other words, Elle Reeve emphatically affirms that she saw somebody hit James Fields' car in the video in the unedited audio; but in the edited interview published by Vice, acts as if she barely knows anything about it, and as though Cantwell is a complete lunatic even to suppose that there might be anything in there at all to exonerate Fields.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OsX7V4bVO10
youtube.com/watch?v=32WwD5wC_hI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(Here of course is the video in question of the person hitting his car, as well as a photograph.)

youtube.com/watch?v=OsX7V4bVO10

This is why you don't talk to media

bump
Someone call bell helicopter and ask for the warranty department. Pretend to be a purchasing manager that needs some verifications for insurance fuck whatever. It was a bell 407 that was purchased in 2010 and the pilot was way experienced as the va staties rep Corrine Geller told me. They are pissed they lost two officers and I'm pissed cause some fat landwhale coal burner got splattered and all three deaths were ( ((conveniently))) lumped together. I see break lights and previous damage. The helicopter also crashed 7 miles southwest of cville

vice jews is a nest of lying rats, nothing really new here. how do we stand to benefit for spreading this example?

This. Why do we use them anymore when they fuck up the message? Everyone knows the (((media))) is fucking bullshit, don't feed it.

We need to just go about our business and fucking collect more people to our cause and btfo the (((media))) at any point.

*brake. Fucking shooting myself in the throat right this second

Especially Vice.

The biggest mistake of Cantwell's life was doing this Vice interview.

He probably wouldn't even be in jail now if he wasn't such a glory/attention hound.

What VICE got: the narrative they wanted to millions of people

What Cantwell got: all his online shit deleted and thrown in jail

Seems like not a great balance there.

Cantwell knows/knew this. He is either actually mentally compromised by drugs or just generally; or he's part of their game, maybe been threatened and shit himself.
Nobody would upload the crying vid in their right mind and all the msm ran with it when no normies know who Cantwell is.

I've been absent for like 2 months. I know what happened and that the driver did the right thing but what else? Is this now something they use against us? Are they trying to make us seem like terrorists or something? And Cantwell is in jail?

Perhaps we need to start making a point of putting fear into the hearts of lying journalists by singling them out from the herd and simply wrecking their lives and reputation through concentrated autism.

Here is a clip from the Colbert Report from back in 2014 with this fucker.

Makes you think…too many coincidences for this curious mind to let this whole thing go…

Let's keep this party going until it all comes out!

Yes, she's a dishonest piece of shit that should be noosed by the back of a dodge charger with the gas pedal down to the floor. Nothing surprising that the stupid cunt would play stupid using typical media word play tricks to downplay what she just admitted to.

I'm of the conviction they intentionally do this for one reason. Cutting the video clip for later and re-stitching it in their favor. That's why you can have an honest conversation and then emotions, tone fluctuations, and overly objective protesting comes out of left field and leaves the other person feeling like they're a child.

DOTR: Never forget ALL journalists know what they're doing. They're trained for it. There's no such thing as a "good" corporate journalist. She knows exactly what the fuck she's doing.

Only problem I have seen is the driver drove with his foot on the brakes in a prior video. The one where he is captured 6 or 7 minutes before the crash.
The helicopter is weird. At first they claimed it was en route. Unless it had a fuel leak there is literally almost a zero chance of the flaming ball of movie style wreckage happening. To lose fuel and hydraulics? That's a lottery icket winner…

They're building a fucking RICO case. They need proof of present and past criminal elements.
They will use Cantwell and this Fields guy to stage that and lock up anyone in the "AltRight" with the crimes a few of them committed. The Feds tried investigating Augustus Invictus' Senate campaign for RICO also. They picked Cantwell because he has priors and is an unstable guy that they can use his drug and sex weakness against him.
Everyone even remotely related to these guys are going to be caught in the net. It might take a few years but that's why the system is staging these fake street loses like Boston and Berkeley against these guys and upping their divisive propaganda.

Yeah dude he's in jail without bail for felony gas attacks.

What the fuck who'd he gas? Was it a Jew? Only real hard criminals don't get bail, like vicious murders?

Look at this article from an hour ago, young niglet stabs to death older nigger and gets $2000 bail? Why didn't the judge set it at $6000000 or something to at least show he isn't deny rights?

Ever since Cantwell's girl aborted his child and then wouldn't stop trying to apologize to him about it, Cantwell has been shattered. That's not to say RWDS could profit from such an individual but he did learn of his warrants through the FBI. Are the FBI trying to make him an asset or are they trying to break him now?

From what I can gather of the jail system there is no rights to the prisoner and guards make up games for the prisoner to play or risk injury. It wouldn't be beyond legal to have CIA and FBI Jews involvement in making an example.

I don't know about you, but video that I saw in that Vice documentary suggests the following chain of events to me:
There's nothing (in the Vice footage at least) to suggest that the driver was provoked by protesters into panicking and driving through the crowd. In my estimation, it was a planned attack. The driver probably thought he was sacrificing himself to the cause.

Does someone on Holla Forums live close to me, the fuck?

This is why I wish /meadhall/ was alive.

(((ALT-KIKE)))
This shit is fucking fishy
You now Elle Reeve was also a guest on The Daily Shoah, episode #103
(here is a jootube link youtube.com/watch?v=32WwD5wC_hI )

I remember that vaguely. they invited her to btfo her talking points iirc.

if cantwell, david duke, TRS, etc. are all FBI/CIA, shills whatever
then what does this tell about our race ultimately? that we have nobody that stands up? people need to dial down on the "8D mindgames" dan brown conspiracy tier shit

This. Cantwell decided to invite the media around, knowing full well that they'd make him out to be a hollywood skinhead psycho, just because he wanted the notoriety and wanted the extra attention to translate into more viewers, donations, etc.

This is what I have read elsewhere: "Bail is routinely denied where there is a high risk of flight from the charging jurisdiction. Here, Chris has his place of residence, place of business and most of his personal contacts in NH. This means he is a high flight risk individual. He also has family in NY. Under such circumstances the denial of bail is not unusual."

In the unedited audio he expresses his views at length that "No publicity is bad publicity." I think he genuinely believed that giving the interview to Vice could only help, not only himself, but the causes at large which he supports.

Flight risk means: Isn't going to show up on the court date and is going to go on the lam. Underground. Off the grid. U really think Cantwell would do that?
Doubtful.

This has been our problem. Too many cowards saying "everyone is le kike shill" which brings us to this very important question: so what now then?

It's all cute pointing out flaws in our movement, but what then?

He's just a mean ol Nazi.

I think his main goal is his own infamy, and whether it's "good for the movement" comes second. Same criticism I have of Spencer, although obviously to a much lesser degree than this example

But of course.

We are trying to get white burgers to understand that their institutions is being used to genocide them, so the US regime follow up by taking away whitey's right to free speech and freedom of assembly.

I know they think they will win this, or else they wouldn't have done it, but it's not going to work is it?

The main reason we are growing so fast, is all the enrichment more and more white people suffer from, but the powers that be, are convinced it's because our propaganda is so darn good.

Then they close down Holla Forums.

Or at least that is what I think they will do.

did it every occur to you that race was never a concept that anyone in the history of man cared about until Mass transportation was invented? Did it ever occur to you that "White" is not a real ethnicity and that is the core of the PROBLEM. In other words, their is not collective support of White Identity because "White Identity" is a made up fiction. That most people rather spend time involved with real ethnic collective organizations like the Ancient Order of Hibernians for Irish, or German Society, Even the Lions Club is implicit white. The only people who are attracted to edgy "White Nationalist" groups are LARPing skinheads, CIA/FBI plants, and Jewish Shill. Most good men and women, have family's and cannot afford to run around getting arrested, getting AID's at gay pool parties and waving tiki torches. Just by going a Church, meet a nice *White woman* and have some *White Children*, you will be doing more to save the west then Dicky Spencer ever had.

He explained the nature of his relationship with the FBI JTTF agent in his recorded calls with jewnalists the following day. Listen to them again.

Politics. It's a court in the same state that set up the whole trap in the first place. They think they're going to railroad him and they're probably right. The judge will be in the governor's pocket, and jurors are bottom-barrel normies who make decisions based entirely on feels. The prosecution will play the VICE interview and choice clips from his shows to the jury, and they will hang him.

I hate that this is what's going to happen, but without someone like Don West or Mark O'Mara on his side he is going away for a good long while, and corrections officials will torture him. The white prison gangs will treat him like a hero, but authorities will do everything to ensure he gets no protection from them.

You do realize this is exactly what Jews argue every time we try to make common cause, right?

What you advocate for is to be a lazy faggot like you. Did you ever think our enemies see us as *White*, you fucking kike?

Then what? My point is, it's all good shitting on TRS and Spencer etc., but what then?

Hey faggot, just stop. I was ground zero for that shit and all of these fucks are either cowards, liars, kikes, faggots, groomers, or feds. Trust me, the "Alt-Right" is a fucking psyop. Of course there are many wonderful and righteous men in that group. That IS a good sign. But these people you are defending we trash for a reason. Many of us championed for these so called leaders and had to find out the hard way what happens when you ignore your gut. Stop being a concern trolling faggot. If you want to make a difference goddamn do so. If you are honorable, we will follow you.

Or you could defend traitors and snakily insist us the fools for not being their court jesters to be made show of for international jewry. Prick.

No.

Go fuck yourself anyone who promotes TRSodomites or the LARPing (((Alt-kike))) poolpartes will be gassed.

That is because its fucking true you dumb cuck. The Kikes fucked us when they fooled the Americans to leave their traditionally ethnic communities and move to the suburbs. Stop with this "i was only pretending to be retarded" bullshit and read the book (pic related).

Alt Right isn't a psyop

Saying Alt Right is a psyop is the psyop.

It's not good, and the D&C against the Alt-right will stop when they pull Holla Forums.

PS. You will be banned if you discuss moderation here.

I agree with you, but the loss of our traditional ethnic identities, like clubs and organizations, has helped fuel this phenomenon.
You are 100% correct in saving the West. Some Jews have fallen for the race meme but not all, and those that have have sewn serious destruction among their own chosen kind and others.
The fabrication of societies based on your family unit, interacting with others of your kind, and taking a kindly and charitable view of people not of your kind are the basis of strength in the West.
If you don't want white replacement, find a good woman and produce and enjoy your babies.
If you care about the West more than whiteness, any good woman will do and your market is the world.
In both cases adhere to the idea of the West instead of the racial identity of it. Whites, Blacks, Jews, who identify more with their race instead of Western ideas are weaker anyway, and always will be.
Race is mostly a meme.

Bingo.

Are you seriously dumb?

Lower wages and more expensive housing for the white tax base means fewer white children.

sage

Why do we have to have CONSTANT CIAltright threads about e-celebs? I'd rather have a Tay Tay thread!

Her new album is calling out the Pedos anyway

sage

COME ON!

Mods can't you do something about Colbert Celebrities posing as Nazi threads? At least delete this one and make a thread about him being a fucking SAG actor on Colbert now posing for Vice!

That would be a good thread actually

Take it up on /polmeta/, because it's a bannable offense to discuss moderation on the board.

ca3416 - shill
07056c - shill

(((Cantwell))) (((Reeve))) (((Spencer)))
Another thread designed to tie us to the (((Altright))).
Another thread pushing the false "the car was hit first" narrative.
Enough is enough with this garbage.

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING FAGGOT. He's threatened people multiple times with bans for being critical of the CIAlt-right. Are you a MOD? NOOOOO. FUCK YOURSELF NIGGER!

Also I was suggesting a MOD delete this and make a fun thread about exposing the SAG actor as a Nazi.

How many "Nazi" or Alt-Right celebs are actually in the actors guild?

Also Tay Tay video with pedo symbols

Do you need a daddy? because that's what I'm reading.

I don't even know what to say to many of you at this point.

It's really simple guys. If you need a daddy. If you need a commander. If you need a "alpha male". This fight isn't for you.

Anyone asking "well, what now?" should maybe take a break. Just, I don't know… go make a sandwich. Play some video games.

We got this ok…. so, yeah….go ahead and go do your thing.

Kessler was the target of Vice but he didn't want to do it, Cantwell stepped in for Kessler.

I'm not a mod, and I am not kidding that you get banned if you defend the alt-right on this Holla Forums

Eurobeats. All day.
EVERY DAY

sage

AFTRA

SAGE

NAXIS

KILL

THEM

ALL

KILL

SPENCER

KILL HIS WIFE

KILL

KILL

KILL

YOUR ENEMIES

DO

NOT

FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCK

CAPUTILTATE BY BUMPING

YOUR ENEMEY

ATTACK

ATTACK THEM

SEE THEM AT A RALLY

ATTACK THEM

THEY ARE LOOKING FASHY E-CELEBRITY?

FUCKING ACID IN THE FACE

KEK supports this

Kill the Alt-Kike and kill all posers

This is fucking war. Why would you be in bed with the enemy?

He seems genuinely low IQ in the video…and in the Colbert video as well.

I had never heard of him before the rally.

Enoch is a jew. He should have a gold star or something so people learn how to identify them by name and physical features. They use their jew names most of the time. These events are set up from both sides. Cantwell is in on this, none of this is coincidence. It's a communist takeover. If people don't figure that out they can't see the bigger picture.

I find it amazing Richard Spencer and to a lesser extent Nate Damigo has taken over the pro white movement in the eyes of the world.

With this platform they don't correct media impressions, and don't do press conferences.

Why build up yourselves and then not use the media to your advantage?

The one press "discussion" they had after Charlotte was meandering and unfocused.

These guys can't do it. Can't.

I have to believe it's ability deficit.

Also, in the images i've seen someone throws a water bottle at the rear of the vehicle

This is why you talk to the media but secretly r ecord the interview then make bank suing them when you can prove, in court, that they maliciously edited your statements.

Where are these magical church women? I've been to all the churches in my area over the past few years and have only seen a few single white women that aren't totally pozz'd and ruined feminist sluts
Maybe my state really is lost. There's fucking spics everywhere.

Do you honestly think greentext and a crappy low quality recreation of AWM's art is a valid counter my position ?

Speaking of that kike Enoch, don't you think its odd that TRSodomites essentially rose to notoriety in the mainstream because of an a Google app that was (for all intensive purposes) advertised on Twitter by the ALD and Jews kvetching about it? Isn't it even more interesting that the database was more accurate then the website www.jewornotjew.com? Don't you think its awfully convenient that "BASED mom" Christina Hoff Sommers tweets out to all the GamerGoy's "OY VEY" what is with the "(((_)))". I've been on the right and lurking Holla Forums for years and the rise of the Alt-kike was all too fast and peculiarly very convenient.

Vice jews edited the car accident to match the narrative where the evil nazi car went to kill paceful antifas, then ran, and showed it as the "truth" for normalfags.
There is a montage comparison somewhere.

kek

why did mods anchor the other threads?

THIS over and over again!!!

Nothing good can come out of talking to the medias. They will not tell your story (despite interviewing you), they will tell THEIR story using you as their useful idiot and, more often than not, profit from the occasion to slander you.

What good can come out for nationalists by talking to the medias? No, seriously, I'd like an answer to that question.

Oh and btw, google Christopher Cantwell Vice. Cantwell, an Anarcho-Capitalist who has nothing do to with National Socialism in any shape or form, is now labeled everywhere as a "Neo-Nazi". See?