Why does this gentleman look very classy, intellectual, and European?

Why does this gentleman look very classy, intellectual, and European?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ktseCdBnyg
please
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because he is

He looks chill but can he play video games?

Why don't you, faggot?

He can talk about playing them

we can thank him for no man's sky

I bet if he made a video game it would be the best most ambitious thing of all time.

he just released a new video

youtube.com/watch?v=2ktseCdBnyg

(you)

He looks like a dorky kid with a bad haircut.
Kind of fitting because he's a manchild without an actual grasp of the manpower needed to make what he wants and gets overexcited.

so what was the only good things he did in his life?

spore

I bought Fable III a week before its release, and by bought I don't mean preordered, I mean physically bought the game, for some reason they sold the game at a video-game convention, a couple of hours later I showed it to a Microsoft rep to enter a Fable closed booth where there was too many people and they had to choose who entered and he said they weren't allowed to sold it but he let me enter because of my "dedication and trust", Peter Molyneux then signed the sliver of the box for me. Can I even sell this to someone ?

i said good things

Black and white

Because he is a refined auteur of video games and he's british.

Not only that but he can make them.

That's Will "Loser" Wright.

More like Black in White.

not an argument

Any more of these? This guy's a riot!

he died(soon)

he looks very pํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํresumpํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํtuous

Britain is an island off the coast of europe, nobody there is actually ethnically european

Got a couple more.

Not an argument.

Not a thread.

we're being raided again?
cool

Nah, I'm done. Just wanted to dump the funny quotes.

These read like the Molydeux twitter.

I fuckin knew it!

That twitter account is pretty good at emulating him.

thats a funny way to commit murder

Is this a copypasta or is it real?

It's from "The Final hours of Black & White" written by the Dorito Pope.

I saw a video about the NMS guys lies and anyone can tell he is lying unlike Molynux

This fucker can lie to people faces knowing they know he is lying and can still make it look like he believes his bullshit

Trully a master

Most people who hate on P.Moly are just buttmad yanks jealous of the golden age of UK gaming

Yeah, the founder of UK's two most innovative and successful video game studios is bound to make burgerclappers a bit sore. Especially the San Francisco clique since they always talk about making experimental games and here we have this brit who has not only made some of the most daring and fresh games around but he is also an unapologetic white hetero male. Must drive them nuts.

Kinda looks like a mohawk at that angle.

Of all devs who've been called liars and hacks such as todd and murray, Molyneux was the only one with great games in his portfolio.

6 fucking amigas? Holy shit.

It's interesting how his games are completely different to ones developed in say Germany or Poland but also very distinct from American made ones. There's strong British soul that's present in them, a certain sophistication and character you won't find in games made anywhere else.

The British Isles technically belong to Europe, don't they?

Geography != Culture

Both have African and Arabic culture though.

I'm reading these quotes, and knowing what a slippery snakeskin oil seller Molyneux is, i am just completely unable to believe a single word. The guy must talk utter horseshit all day long.

His reputation as a snake oil salesman is unearned, he is great at pitching games but he isn't a pathological liar or anything. All of those quotes are likely true, I know for a fact that many of them are.

There is a huge difference between him and Sean, look at their interviews. With Peter you can clearly see he truly believes his team can deliver his vision. With Sean he is clearly lying through his teeth and knows exactly what the game is going to be.

Yeah right.

please use archive.is/2015/02/13/peter-molyneux-interview-godus-reputation-kickstarter/

Fable The Lost Chapters was actually pretty damn good.

Fable has some of the best pubs/taverns in games.

Is he sociopathic?

Is he autistic?

It's the sweater and bald head. He's giving off the same vibe steve jobs did because of the way they dress

Yes

What is his fucking problem?

He is autistic so he got lost in his own little world and wasnt able to not react to his impulses.

I'm pretty sure he's just a putz eith a lot of money.

What did he mean by this?

Game?

Kane?

Demon Bane?

He looks much more refined than Steve Jobs.

Vain?

Bain?

Lain?

Post pics. How did Molyneux act? Like a prick or a decent man with respect?

I have heard of this convention, apparently someone met him outside at a corner shop where he bought a bunch of mars bars and he was really rude to the cashier.

Lord British>>>Molyneux
Prove me wrong.

I hung out with a dude from Remedy and when he was really drunk he talked about how Sam Lake is a pretentious and self important tosser

Fame?

Guess so

So are any of those quotes legit?

Of coursh

All of them are.

Lord British has autism, notice how he just like CWC keeps a self made medallion that is a creation of his own spergy mind. When rich people have autism we call them eccentric but we all know the truth. Just like most autists he also really likes space and rockets for some reason.

I'll take a quick pick tomorrow if the thread is still alive he was actually pretty nice with everyone, he gave us some free shirts at the end too. When he saw the game he just smiled. Too bad the game was overall shit.

I don't know about that, it was in France so maybe it wasn't the one.

The user saw him at the corner store and basically told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but that he didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

Peter said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

The user was taken aback, and all he could say was “Huh?” but Peter kept cutting him off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of the user's face. The user walked away and continued with his shopping, and heard Peter chuckle as he walked off. When it came to pay for his stuff up front the user saw Peter trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Mars bars in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at the user. The user didn't even think that was a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, Peter kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Who was this copypasta originally about?

Peter Molyneux.

Is there a real story though ?
I couls swear the original was about someone else too.

It's Ryan Gosling and yes its true.

Does anyone remember Peter Molydeux's Molyjam?

Of course he likes space and rockets, his dad was an astronaut.

Yup, I particularly remember that platformer with the narrator.

To me he looks like one of those intellectual faggots that lurk in art galleries and wine tasting sessions. I can sense his hypocrisy from behind this computer screen.

Can I get any shekels for this shit ?

Probably not, autographs are vastly overrated on most things.

Why would you want to sell it?