#GamerGate will be dropped on Hillary Clinton's campaign on Thursday!

archive.is/8dAZO

This is it fellas! Hillary Clinton is really desperate and she'll even use the "online hate group" tag and will use the LW's to further her "War on Women" campaign battlecry! Are you READY?!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nbnus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But remember, it's not a political issue!
:^)

since when does gamergate still exist lmao

I though GamerGate hates Donald Trump. At least the reddit portion of it. Since he is for internet censorship.

GG doesn't even have to exist at this point and these people will still act like it's doing something.

The fuck are you trying to imply?

Well. Everyone hates donald trump now, even Holla Forums. So i don't think even GG is for trump now.

Thanks for Correcting The Record!

The Guardian just did that again recently. Might explain why we have all the new shitters here just now.

Desperate.

$0.01 has been deposited in your account.

5 Shekels have been deposited into your account.
Thank you for Correcting The Record!

Its their boogeyman. God forbid someone call them out on fucking up hobbies.

Hilary is starting to get… desperate.
Your turn.

link plz

Are you stupid? Holla Forums would never stop supporting Trump, no matter what he does at this point. He could come out tomorrow and say he plans to turn USA into an Islamic Communist state and they would still sing his praises.

Then either an awful big happening must have occurred while I was at work today, or you're full of shit.

Desperate.

Why is this thread autosaged?

LETS DO IT BOYS, I'M READY

It's gonna be a fun trainwreck to watch.

To be fair, there's already a GG general up, although I think it's gonna reach its posting limit soon.

Do they ever do anything except make the same shitposts thread after thread?

TIME TO MEME

He wasn't wrong when he said if he shot someone on stage, no one would so much as flinch.

Do you?

Well she already said "Pokemon GO to vote" or some stupid shit…

Anyone got any more of these laughing webms?

inb4 she declares war against memes

heil dubs checked
Ready the betting list ya faggots, which ones will she say?

There is no way that anyone has ever said that

Time to level up, fellow K.O.B.S.

Poh kay mon gotoo da polls

It's time.

Let it happen.

archive.is/nbnus

How does it feel to be the center of the supreme Nazi rusemasters?

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
PEE PEE PEE POO POO POO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO
BY FIRE MONKEY, KEK AND TRUMP
LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

I just fucking wanted to talk about video games.

It's either him or walking undead monster of a woman

I would even tolerate bernout instead of those two but he basically betrayed all his voters like a commie he is

This will red pill a ton of people, if not already this info red pilled a ton or people.

Please let this happen

I don't believe this will happen, and if it does, the faggots in the GamerGate general won't do anything to take advantage of the attention this would bring. Maybe they'll post another thread about Gilda or something on the same day that it happens and then talk about backpack fetishes.

Come on, you can't blame him for throwing in the towel for window seats on an airplane, anyone would do that.

If Clinton mentions the word gamergate, it will end grapegropers forever and ever.

Oh boy I can't wait to see tons of DNC shills trying to correct the record

Fuck this shit.
I don't want them here.
I don't WANT vidya to be political
I just want to pay money and enjoy my game
But no some ass hats had to make games badly and exploit everyone

Fuck sakes

Well that's too bad, there were a lot of people in and outside the industry who wanted gaming to be the "next Hollywood" so guess what goes along with that.

You're years late for that, champ. But you're just in time to fight in the great internet meme war and make vidya Aryan again.

Desperate.

DESSperate.

kek

Also are you guy finally going to attack wider media or is it still, "GamerGate is not political"

The only people who think GG died are burnouts. They never did anything useful anyway.

Sure. You've whittled it down to a shitposting 4AM thread ripoff where all you do is post pictures of furry cat girls and jerk each other off. You do NOTHING now.

As soon as all those people left GG here, including Holla Forums, all progress on e-mails, digging, etc. screeched to a halt. I think you mean the people in your avatar/name fag jerk off general thread in all honestly.

Shill harder, revoltfag.

What did she mean by this?

why. why are you doing this? nobody deserves this

New Main Event video

It's time