So how do we target, undermine, or otherwise destroy pic related?

This kikery is obviously our next lolcow
How do we find, disrupt and attack them?
Surely these agents must be arrogant enough to be on a public hiring registration list somewhere near Israel.
It would be quite a shame if their identities where no longer secret.

FBI please
but seriously, if you are this dumb to ask Holla Forums on what to do then you need to stop being a follower and start being a leader, fam

First post shill.
Israel is a foreign power and a rogue nation.
They are the stronghold if the enemy and must be eradicated or subverted at all costs.

Bump

You are either dumber than you look like or seriously think we will fall for your tricks FBI

We're already a target of Mossad, moron. How many anons do you think have been silenced already?

This

Also hijack.
What is mossad? What does ISSO stand for? Give a user who has no fucking clue what they are a information dump.

There are no good Jews, and we dont work with Jews. That said, it would be beneficial if we could get something like a 1/8th Jew (race laws) to infiltrate the ADL and start releasing information "anonymously". Possibly a 1/4 Jew mercenary or something. Just because there are no good Jews, doesnt mean there arent examples of Jews for example selling weapons to Palestinians who would then use those same weapons against the Jews. At much increased prices, of course. Shekels are all that matters, to some of these slimy fucks. Doesnt make em good, or even trustworthy, but theres nothing really to lose except some shekels, especially if its a 1/8th Jew and he isnt paid.

Again, theres no good Jews, and we dont need Jews to stop white genocide.. but if theres one of those "Man Im only like 12% Jewish and I want to stop white genocide" guys hanging around, probably with TRS or something, they could be put to use with almost zero risk of it harming us if he failed or wasnt loyal

Where do you think we are kike-kun?

Go do it then.

It's kikes kiking around, I don't think org charts would help unless we had locations and drones to do target the locations.

An exposed operative is a useless one. Plus these people have families.

Funny guy. I havent sold my DNA yet but Im pretty certain I dont have a drop.

Good then you will be of great value on the day of the rope.

Any political kike will be linked to mossad. Just target one of them and work your way out, imo.

We could probably start with that irwin awan kike

BTW Im pretty sure Greenblatt here saw the GoyBye thing on 8ch and then went into damage control mode on twitter. One minute Im saying this propaganda is more valuable than Bannon ever was, and the next this kikes on twitter oyy veyying about how whites are winning and to shut it down. They watch this place probably as close as the alphabets do.

Our stated goal is the eventual extermination of the semitic races.
They probably watch us even closer.

Our stated goal is stopping white genocide. Were not supposed to openly state all our goals. Semitic races also implies Arabs, and dont let me stand in your way, but I think you should keep that one under your hat.

We destroy the tumor that is Israel and the kikes and white genocide ends, as well as setting the stage to at least expell the Arabs and their half breed spawn from Europe.

Good fucking fuck Satan , checked em

Jews are our greatest misfortune and repeatedly earn the justice they deserve to have put upon them, every day, in our societies.

Satan means enemy, so it's fitting lol.
Praise KEK

Stop pretending to be ingroup and lurk your fucking year. The way things work here is if you want something done you start the work, present it and see if other thinks it's a good enough idea to join or if OP is a faggot as usual. If this is so obviously the target then this should be easy for you but you don't even come with a single fucking idea or lead of your own yet still want to pretend like you're one of us and have a part of what this board gets done.

Now watch as all the newfags on this boards have a tantrum at the mere idea of keeping standards up.

PRAISE KEK

Derail the thread and post stuff about mossad/ISSO for newfags. I honestly had never heard of ISSO before.

We really don't.

This god damn it. They react to us in real time. They are reading your thread right now OP. They probably know your name.

Stop underestimating your enemy just because he is a nepotistic, cowardly, manipulative, feces obsessed parasite.

And we take them out by continuing exactly as keikaku. Keep following the Awan family developments in the meantime.

bump

Learn the code, re-write the history, true story!

Bump